Islam At Its Finest....Check the link..

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Islam At Its Finest....Check the link..

Unread post by sexy365 » July 20th, 2004, 3:28 pm

I am not muslim, i'm not in the nation, so I won't be like others and pretend to have the answers to your questions. But i will tell you to make sure you rely on accurate information. I just read the qur'an and admire malcolm x.

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » July 21st, 2004, 2:56 am

For acmewhitebread : I have been in Cali many times and i will return in LA soon.
And in France there are the most % of a muslim population outside a muslim country, so I see muslim everyday because 70% of my friends are muslims...
In my hood I see just Arabs,Asians,Niggaz,Turcs,some very poor population from Eastern europe.. and i'm sure that's not like your paramount ..
Is all night you hear some young people who rob some cars and burn it like I hear?
Do you hear Shot fire in a week??
Do you see some crazy fight with baseball bat,Knifes, between kids from different hoods??
When you search a job is people tell you all the time : We don't have stuff for you?
BECAUSE you from Africa like all the arabs and niggaz...

Why white people like you hate us ??
I understand some thugs who bang for survive in the hood .. White governement like you never give us a job..

Fuck the racist like you! Fuck the poverty! nobody can understand us..

that's the same all across the world,niggaz (north african guyz, blacks) , or others minorities are in the streets while white are in their pool..

But some black brother find a answer in Islam, I'm very happy to see some EX-bangers who became muslim and who are exemplefor other thugz..
no druh no alcohol, no fights, no gunz, no bitchess

but school, serious attitude, solidarity, tolerance etc...

For these guys i think that's very good and nobody can blame that..

I fuck terrorists too, i fuck extremist!! keep that it mind

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 21st, 2004, 8:11 am

Capo, no offense intended, but I would say human beings made those advances. Yes those particular human beings you cited were Muslims in a Islamic culture, however, human beings are the ones throughout history of all faiths and races making advances. But if your point was to show that becoming a Muslim does not exclude a male from higher learning and attempting to reach their potential intellectually then I agree with you.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 21st, 2004, 3:16 pm

Right on Kimo-Sabe.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 21st, 2004, 3:35 pm

I agree with what u said too kemosave

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 21st, 2004, 4:03 pm

lonewolf wrote:Right on Kimo-Sabe.
So that's how you spell it. Learned something new I did.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 22nd, 2004, 6:56 pm

Souljah, You have never been to Paramount. Im not even for a minute telling you its as heavy as a lot of spots. Their are several gangs here, big deal? YEs I have been in the middle of all that madness in the streets you described. This is So Cal Son, we get it done. Calipatria level 4 yard, I have been in some bomber riots. 5 years, French Foriegn Legion, I seen the end of the world, and humanities worst. With that in mind, I tip my Kepi Blanc to the Algerians. They drove us out. Touch'e. However that does not mean that wherever western man resides that we should hand over our cities to foriegn invaders who's religeon can get spun out you can make a case for any type of mayhem. If your so poor, how you flying over here? I dont have the extra money for that? IF I went to Algeria looking for work, what do you think the chances of them hiring me are? Of course you take care of your fellow countrymen first? Does that sound outrageous for some reason?????? And this BS about how whitey is all rich. Whitey built western civilization with guts and guns and hard work. We are the most high creation of God. We are the spearhead of all humanity. We are the care giver of the world. Our women are the most sought after breeding parteners on earth. I LOve my White Race and it does not mean I have to hate you because of that. But you sure make it easy sometimes....

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 22nd, 2004, 7:55 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:.1. I seen the end of the world, and humanities worst.2. does not mean western man should hand over our cities to foreign invaders.3.you take care of your fellow countrymen first.4. Whitey built western civilization with guts and guns.5. We are the most high creation of God.6. We are the spearhead of all humanity.7. We are the care giver of the world.8. Our women are the most sought after breeding parteners on earth.9. I LOve my White Race...
.(1) Who's humanities worst to you? (2) who's the invaders of "your" cities? (3) Who's "your" fellow countryman? (4) Built western civilazation with the sweat of who's forehead? and "definitely with guns" for violence & war is impregnated in who's culture? (5) For GOD created "Man" in HIS image - Genesis 1:26. (6) Who died and made whitey Chief and all the rest indians? (7) How much do you take before you give back? (8) No dis' meant to all those fine ladies out there, but I thought that it was "Latino Women" that were the most sought after, at least in the U.S.A. (9) Love thy neighbor as I loved you - sayeth the LORD, and do onto others as you would have done onto you.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 22nd, 2004, 9:20 pm

On a point for point, here goes....

1. The most atrocious act I saw in Sierra Leone, was in an effort to discourage people from voting, Muslim Gangs roamed and, get this, chopped off the hands of people they thought would vote.
A close second might be Winnie Mandelas " Soccor Team ". Their nifty little trick that that like to do to fellow blacks who they thought were too light skinned was place tires over their head and around their arms and burn people alive...I could can on and on..

2. The invaders would include all sorts of 3rd world types who come to this country, reign terror , refuse to assimilate, and are here for their sole personal gain and not to give but to take. How much time you got on this one?

3. My fellow countrymen would be US Citizens who work hard, and respect their family and the neighbor's, and neighborhoods. Is that clear enough? Is that an outrage?

4. Your implication I belive might be that whitey has never worked hard, is that where you are going with this? I guess you would loike everyone to belive that black slaves did everything. ANd and dont forget about the chinese on the railroad. Are gonna give me that system created response?
Who do you think modernized all the hands on trades? Heard of the Masons? Carpentry, ya know what, whitey has out worked ever damn lst one the other races...hands down still can no doubt. Oh and whitey invented conquest as well right, colored people of the world have always been peaceful right? Like those Asians that everyone likes to call American Indians, they always were so kind to each huh?????

5. Latino? Turn on a Mexican TV station and count the Latino who bleach their hair blonde, where colored contacts. Now for a tid bit, the most racist person I ever met was a Castillian Looking Mexican chick. Ooooh she hated the indian influenced types. I dont know why but they have their own version of this sort of racism.

6. As for the scripture stuff, I am not into any sort of middle eastern mythology.....

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » July 23rd, 2004, 9:34 am

Whitey built western civilization with guts and guns and hard work. We are the most high creation of God. We are the spearhead of all humanity. We are the care giver of the world. Our women are the most sought after breeding parteners on earth. I LOve my White Race and it does not mean I have to hate you because of that. But you sure make it easy sometimes....
Oh really All I'm going to do is laugh at this shit. Your putting a lil too much on it. Just as Your proud to be White I'm proud to be Black and thank God I'm Black(lol).

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » July 24th, 2004, 2:33 pm

I like that. Continue to be proud of hwo you are.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 28th, 2004, 10:44 am

America, Muslims and Torture
13 May 2004: The reports and pictures of American soldiers torturing Iraqi prisoners have shocked the world, and rightly so. There is absolutely no justification for the torture of prisoners. It is against international law and against all humanitarian values as well. As Christians we condemn all acts of torture no matter who committed them. The people who are responsible for these horrible deeds must be punished.

It does not matter whether those prisoners were guilty of some crime, or not. There is no justification for what the American soldiers did. Period. If their guilt is established in a court of law, they should be properly punished. But torture is unacceptable.

Some days after the reports about the torture in Iraqi prisons had become public knowledge, a militant Muslim group cut off the head of Nicholas Berg, an American civilian (not a soldier and not one involved in fighting), and published the video of his execution. However, already some weeks before that, several other Americans civilians were deliberately killed, and their bodies dragged through the streets for public display.

Without reservation, Answering Islam condemns the torture of prisoners by American soldiers, or by anyone else for that matter. We demand that the guilty be punished for those horrible deeds.

Let me pose, however, a few more pertinent questions: Will Muslims also condemn the torture and mutilation of non-Muslims committed by the Muslim militia? Will they call for a severe punishment of the guilty, not only of the Americans, but also of the Muslims who committed these crimes? As America investigates the events and brings the guilty before a court of law, will Muslims do all they can so that the same happens among their own?

The final question which is certainly the most painful one: Are Muslims willing to condemn all torture and mutilation, no matter who is the victim and who is the person responsible? Will Muslims, in particular, also condemn the torture and mutilation that was committed upon direct command of Muhammad, the prophet of Islam? The articles about Muhammad's role in the death of the Uraynians and the death of Kinana present a detailed discussion of these incidents as reported in the Muslim sources.

It did not stop with these incidents. Torture, mutilation and humiliation were committed by Muslims over and over again in the history of Islam, both against Muslims and against non-Muslims. And this was not only done by some radical fanatics, but by the spiritual and political leaders of the Muslim community. Consult Sir William Muir's work The Caliphate: Its Rise, Decline, and Fall - From Original Sources for details.

Whether or not Muslims will condemn the torture committed by their fellow Muslims as much as they condemn the torture committed against Muslims and whether or not they will condemn the torture committed upon the command of Muhammad himself, we demand that the torture that has been committed against people currently in the "care" of America be properly punished. Even if Muslims seek to justify their torture, there is still no justification that the officials of a free and democratic society torture anybody.

However, if Muslims are not willing to condemn the crimes against humanity in their own history, both past and present, including the ones committed under the direct responsibility of Muhammad, their condemnation of the same crimes by Americans will ring hollow, and appear to be little more than hypocrisy. This is a matter of moral integrity.

If you are a Muslim reader, you certainly have the right to be angry about the violation of the human rights and dignity of these Iraqi prisoners. But if you find this absolutely unacceptable, you should also begin to think about whether or not you want to be part of a religion that was founded by somebody who ordered the torture of his enemies in more than one instance, and whose life has been declared by the Qur'an to be the role model for every believer of Islam.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 28th, 2004, 11:34 am

That was not torture, that was hazing. I hate to act all knowing, but I hace seen it first hand. Sheeeit, they pissed on us in basic esape and evade traning. This was college boy hazing. That geneva convection BS is just that BS. Torture is a regular part of the game. When your life is on the line, you are numb. The whole idea of rules in war is just a chuckle. I just provided the link so DX and all the ohter " rightous" brothas who claim Islam is about peace can see my point of view of it..

Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Shortty » July 29th, 2004, 12:43 pm

Kemosave wrote:America, Muslims and Torture
13 May 2004: The reports and pictures of American soldiers torturing Iraqi prisoners have shocked the world, and rightly so. There is absolutely no justification for the torture of prisoners. It is against international law and against all humanitarian values as well. As Christians we condemn all acts of torture no matter who committed them. The people who are responsible for these horrible deeds must be punished.

It does not matter whether those prisoners were guilty of some crime, or not. There is no justification for what the American soldiers did. Period. If their guilt is established in a court of law, they should be properly punished. But torture is unacceptable.

Some days after the reports about the torture in Iraqi prisons had become public knowledge, a militant Muslim group cut off the head of Nicholas Berg, an American civilian (not a soldier and not one involved in fighting), and published the video of his execution. However, already some weeks before that, several other Americans civilians were deliberately killed, and their bodies dragged through the streets for public display.

Without reservation, Answering Islam condemns the torture of prisoners by American soldiers, or by anyone else for that matter. We demand that the guilty be punished for those horrible deeds.

Let me pose, however, a few more pertinent questions: Will Muslims also condemn the torture and mutilation of non-Muslims committed by the Muslim militia? Will they call for a severe punishment of the guilty, not only of the Americans, but also of the Muslims who committed these crimes? As America investigates the events and brings the guilty before a court of law, will Muslims do all they can so that the same happens among their own?

The final question which is certainly the most painful one: Are Muslims willing to condemn all torture and mutilation, no matter who is the victim and who is the person responsible? Will Muslims, in particular, also condemn the torture and mutilation that was committed upon direct command of Muhammad, the prophet of Islam? The articles about Muhammad's role in the death of the Uraynians and the death of Kinana present a detailed discussion of these incidents as reported in the Muslim sources.

It did not stop with these incidents. Torture, mutilation and humiliation were committed by Muslims over and over again in the history of Islam, both against Muslims and against non-Muslims. And this was not only done by some radical fanatics, but by the spiritual and political leaders of the Muslim community. Consult Sir William Muir's work The Caliphate: Its Rise, Decline, and Fall - From Original Sources for details.

Whether or not Muslims will condemn the torture committed by their fellow Muslims as much as they condemn the torture committed against Muslims and whether or not they will condemn the torture committed upon the command of Muhammad himself, we demand that the torture that has been committed against people currently in the "care" of America be properly punished. Even if Muslims seek to justify their torture, there is still no justification that the officials of a free and democratic society torture anybody.

However, if Muslims are not willing to condemn the crimes against humanity in their own history, both past and present, including the ones committed under the direct responsibility of Muhammad, their condemnation of the same crimes by Americans will ring hollow, and appear to be little more than hypocrisy. This is a matter of moral integrity.

If you are a Muslim reader, you certainly have the right to be angry about the violation of the human rights and dignity of these Iraqi prisoners. But if you find this absolutely unacceptable, you should also begin to think about whether or not you want to be part of a religion that was founded by somebody who ordered the torture of his enemies in more than one instance, and whose life has been declared by the Qur'an to be the role model for every believer of Islam.
- Berg was a civilian casualty, and so were the 1,000 iraqis who die for no reason, and are considered a sacrafice for freedom
- It clearly states in the Qu'ran that POW must be treated well...
- Christians would raid muhammad's clan in his early years, the christians would kill males of any age and rape the woman
- And how many times has been chritiany used as an excuse for horrific stuff done in the past? (slavery, nazis, etc)

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 29th, 2004, 12:56 pm

about the prison stuff. Its crazy but I agree with acme. Aint no rules in war. Thats madness. As far a biblical beliefs if you believe in the bible you'll see when God sent his chosen to war many times he told Israel to kill everything breathing, this christianity has taken Gods word and tried to make him into some type of powder puff when thats not his character. But other than that, aint no rules in warfare the enemy is the enemy be it soldier or civilian. When warfare hits AmeriKKKas soil I hope ya'll wont be lookin for the Geneva code to be applied to you and your families cause it damn sure aint gonna happen

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 29th, 2004, 12:58 pm

Shortty: So your position is that people with an agenda hijack religions to justify their dirt or further their impact. Yes, I would have to say that has gone on throughout history. And Rum is ever the pragmatist.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 29th, 2004, 1:04 pm

Well its the truth.

Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Shortty » July 30th, 2004, 11:09 am

What i am saying is dont blame islam for all these terrisots. If you became a man you would read the Qu'ran and notice how it differs from the talibans views. Example of why islams strict law on that you could not have sex before marriage:
In africa majority christian countries (south africa, uganda) lead africa in AIDS, and Birth Rate
While majority muslim countries (somalia, senegal) have the lowest birth rates and the lowest AIDS count. I dont see CNN reporting this facts...

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 30th, 2004, 11:42 am

I think most religions for the most part tell you not to have sex before marraige. Not a strictly muslim rule.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 30th, 2004, 12:38 pm

g bka c.rum
"When warfare hits AmeriKKKas soil I hope ya'll wont be lookin for the Geneva code to be applied to you and your families cause it damn sure aint gonna happen"

VERY GOOD POINT RIGHT HERE BROTHER^^^^ THE TIME IS SOON COMING TO WHERE IT IS GOING TO REALLY GO DOWN HERE IN AMERIKKKA. FREEDOM, JUSTICE AND EQUALITY WILL BE ESTABLISHED HERE!!!! AMERIKKKA SHOWS NO MERCY FOR NOBODY, SHOULD MERCY BE SHOWN FOR AMERIKKKA???

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 30th, 2004, 1:14 pm

You crazy ass wanna-be terrorist really piss me off. Im join'n the military souly to kill off assholes like yourselfs just so i can sleep at night known the country i live in is safe from wack ass fools like you terrorist.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 30th, 2004, 2:24 pm

Shortty called Uganda a Christian country! That is simply not true! Uganda is a country riddled with false cults. Many of the cults are twisted ignorant false belief systems that claim some portion(s) of a mainstream religion as it's base. But cults are a misrepresentation of those same very belief systems. It is pure ignorance to compare a cult to an authentic belief system. It is simply untrue from a comparative factual perspective, for example, to say a Mormon is a Christian as has already been shown on this site. How much more so for the multitude of false cults that exist in the areas Shortty claimed were "Christian." Do your research.

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/cults1.html
http://www.apologeticsindex.org/uganda-00.html

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » August 1st, 2004, 7:41 pm

Dont pay any attention to DX. He has to read out of a text book while he types here. He has no original ideas. He just transcribes what he is reading that weak here. If something is coming to America, it gonna be directed at trash talking awsome mala lakum tounge chewing idiots like him If there was a sweep of muslims in the country those NOI guys would be pulling there dumb little hats off so fast and saying, " Naw man I aint with that "......with DX, just hit ignore

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » August 1st, 2004, 8:27 pm

^^^ LOL..LOL..

Remember people, I must be getting the truth out, because remember like I said before, anytime white folk don't want you to listen to a strong Black man, you better find out what that Black man is saying!!! Out of everyone on this site you all are told to ignore ME only!!! LOL
I understand completly why this person does not want ME to be heard, My kind has always been viewed as trouble makers, or a hater. Remember, when white folk speak ill of Black folk, you have to think the opposite of what they say. It is simply not in white folk nature to accept the truth!!! Look at how the words I use effects this person^^!! He wants everyone to ignore me, but look at all these ignorant ones on here who this person^^^ don't say to ignore, what are these ignorant ones saying?? This is so easy to see!!! Remember, when people are always speaking on you or including your name in damn near all they post, then I know I'm having an effect..LOL Every time I look, I see D.X. in your post..LOL This truth is killing you, hell, you even said D.X. should die...LOL..LOL
Your history proves that my kind had to die, we was labeled "trouble-makers" but remember, you must feel real tough spitting silly threats over a computer right? LOL And then to say I get everything from a book?
How did you learn what you think you know?? How many websites have you included in your post for people to read(I HAVEN'T READ NOT ONE..LOL!!!) did you create these sites, did you write the books that you read? Or are you using others info?? You keep proving my points over and over again.

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » August 1st, 2004, 8:53 pm

I just left L.A me and a friend of mine. We stayed for a week I just got back today. And It's alright but nothing I expected. I didn't see no brothers in suits sellin papers and I didn't get a chance to visit any mosque. But I had a lot of fun. I met some real cool brothers down there.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 3rd, 2004, 1:49 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:You know them by their fruits....Islam is a religeon that has done nothing in term of good for the world. Christians chase people around and try and feed them and vaccinate them and on and on and on.....My problem with the NOI? Their complete joke, The Fruits Of Islam???? Itend to forgive a lot of them because they remind me of those dreaded college activist types, young and dumb. But is devisive, its not a love based religeon. It is not of God...Not how I see it.
*How do you feel about white supremacists/nationalists, like David Duke, who spoke in Yemen at a conference, and others of his ilk, who view arab muslims, and palestinians, as co-laborers in the struggle against world zionism?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » August 3rd, 2004, 9:51 pm

DX, being a self loathing, angry, self esteemless, cry baby, economic loser who whines like a girl all day does not mean " strong ". How you make that connection only speaks to your weakness. The strong dont blame others, they work around, or through obsticles. Theyare not staring at the problem, they are looking for solutions. So even if this great conspiracy against you existed, the stong of your race would not be crying and finger pointing, they would take a deep breath and say to themselves and their friends, ok, we see the problem, now lets make a solution. What you offer is blame and crying for something that happend long before Mrs. DX hatched you. Actually DX, your are the antithesis of strong, your a very weak and hurt man. The vehicle you use to rationalise your feelings of inadequacy is repression and marginalization, of events that happend a hundred plus years ago. Its a nice cozy little cage that you live in, and lash out from. What you need, is therapy. And I say that not because you are any threat to anyone, because time is going by and it seems you are not really enjoying the life God gave you. Instead you perpetuate your own hell, by denying that your feelings are just that, your feelings. Meaning your problem, and you really do need to address your problem.
As for David Duke, what a dork!

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » August 29th, 2004, 10:16 pm

If Islam is a religion of tolerance and peace why are there more killings in the name of Islam then any other religion today. You don't hear of Hindu's or Buddhists going around killing people of different religions.

As far as my understanding goes, it seems that Islam provides some justification for killing those who are not muslim. If this is just misinterpretation then why are Muslims all over the world killing in the name of Islam.

I have heard of Muslims killing Christians in Eygpt, Algeria, Iran, Yemen, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Phillipenes, Nigeria, Sudan, and Indonesia.
I don't get it.
And why if the religion is so wonderful, peaceful, and just, do Religious Muslim Leaders not stand up and condemn these evil people. I have yet to see one Muslim religious leader speak out on TV, radio, or Newspaper.

If I were a Muslim leader in this world today I would be trying to get this message out all over the world. And trying to Rally other Muslim leaders to help condemn such acts. But you never see it.or hear it.
Until this occurs worldwide I will never view Islam as a good and peaceful religion.

Do unto others as you'd have them do to you...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » August 30th, 2004, 12:38 am

willihen wrote:
And why if the religion is so wonderful, peaceful, and just, do Religious Muslim Leaders not stand up and condemn these evil people. I have yet to see one Muslim religious leader speak out on TV, radio, or Newspaper.

If I were a Muslim leader in this world today I would be trying to get this message out all over the world. And trying to Rally other Muslim leaders to help condemn such acts. But you never see it.or hear it.

It really amazes me how clearly the lies and deceit of the media is right in front of our eyes, but still there are so many who either can't or just refuse to see it. Now, first of all, it's not meant for this enemy here to show the Muslim leaders who denounce what these so-called Muslims who have twisted the Quran and it's meanings are doing. Let me add again, don't ignore the fact that many, many have twisted the bible's word and have killed in the name of "Jesus". Perfect example- the kkk. Now, there are many Muslims who are against what these so-called extremist of Islam are doing, but it is all part of this enemies plan to get americans to hate Islam so the media will never really focus on those of the Islamic faith who are out speaking against what is going on. Let me state very clearly, our leader has been to Washington and held a press conference and spoke on all what you are saying and it never made the news!!! It had very, very little coverage in some newspapers. The whole world needs to hear what our leader is saying and the warning he is giving to america, but of course they are going to keep his words from our ears, but believe me, a lot of americans are waking up now and they are seeing what our leader has said years ago coming to past. And I'm talking about a lot of white folk too!!! Your remarks about Islam is a perfect example of how this enemy wants americans to think of Islam, but all these little tricks and lies is not stopping the fast growing religion from spreading!!!! This enemy is trying so hard, but I advise you to read more than just these newspapers out here, which you know who owns them right? You won't see REAL Islam on the news, you have to talk to Muslims and see what we have to say, don't let this wicked media and government control your thoughts!!! And are you saying you so-called christians haven't caused much bloodshed?? Do I have to run the list down of some of the atrocities done in the name of so-called christianity??
And ask the majority of these people on this site who consider themselves gangsters what their religion is and I'm sure most would say they christian or believe in Jesus, but do they represent Jesus or so-called christianity?? NO!!!! So when I think of so-called christianity, should I think of these so-called bangers as what christianity stand for??

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » August 30th, 2004, 7:44 am

D.X.,
Good points but...

Gangbangers do not kill in the name of religion. Their motives do not revolve around any religious theology. That has nothing to do with the topic.

Secondly you still did not explain why Muslim are killing so many Christians worldwide.
No where in the World is there another religion where they murder in the name of that religion. It is not isolated situations. From Africa to Phillipenes muslims are murdering in the name of Islam.
I am only talking about present day. Not what happened in the past. In this modern day and time people.

Maybe it stems from the beginnings of Islam. I don't know, and maybe I should read up on Islam. But I do believe there is something that does not add up.
in this modern age you do not hear of gangs of Hindus, Buddhists, or Christians going from village to village chopping up and torturing others just because of differences in religion. It is almost as if this is something right out of the dark ages.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » August 30th, 2004, 9:18 am

willihen wrote:D.X.,
Good points but...

Gangbangers do not kill in the name of religion. Their motives do not revolve around any religious theology. That has nothing to do with the topic.

Secondly you still did not explain why Muslim are killing so many Christians worldwide.
No where in the World is there another religion where they murder in the name of that religion. It is not isolated situations. From Africa to Phillipenes muslims are murdering in the name of Islam.
I am only talking about present day. Not what happened in the past. In this modern day and time people.

Maybe it stems from the beginnings of Islam. I don't know, and maybe I should read up on Islam. But I do believe there is something that does not add up.
in this modern age you do not hear of gangs of Hindus, Buddhists, or Christians going from village to village chopping up and torturing others just because of differences in religion. It is almost as if this is something right out of the dark ages.

For one, killing is killing no matter when it happens!!!! Also, I said should I view these gang member or the kkk as reprensitatives of so-called christianity??? I'm sure the answer is no! Now, this is my view of those whomyou are speaking of that are claiming to be Muslims. To me, these people are not representing Islam, just like those extremist christians preachers or others who are not living in accord to what is taught as chrisianity. To me it's simple, I challenge you to go beyond what you see on t.v. and in the newspaper, because right now, there is all out attack on Islam, so of course there will be so much negative about Islam. If you really want to learn about Islam, read the Quran and ask real Muslims the what the Quran means. If you talk to these who are against Islam, of course you are going to get negative answers, just as if I ask those who against christianity or other religion. GET AN UNDERSTANDING FROM REAL MUSLIMS, NOT THE HATERS OF ISLAM!!!!

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » August 31st, 2004, 8:47 am

the kkk is a representative of christianity just as much as Farakahn is a representative of islam. Who cares if he says anything about terrorism? What we need is for the REAL leaders of islam in the middle east to condemn this shi-.