LATINOS AND WHITES JOIN UP TO KILL BLACKS

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: kush county

Re: LATINOS AND WHITES JOIN UP TO KILL BLACKS

Unread post by HIGHINSP » February 18th, 2009, 6:07 pm

woobanga wrote:
HIGHINSP wrote: 2.blacks aint with that racial seperation shit...reminds them of the old days...the only reason they go with the program is because that how the surenos want it...so they go with the program to avoid problems
CUZZ WAT D mess R U TALKIN ABOUT...
HIGHINSP wrote:blacks hate the idea that the a homie wont give them a drink from their glass...blacks find this mentality very disrespectful
LOL WAT D mess. GIVE DEM A DRINK FROM THEY GLASS... LOL U DONT KNO SHIT ABOUT black PEOPLE U JUST A NAZI WANNABE. N I MEAN U, NOT MEXICAN PEOPLE
yeah whatever you say...that the way of the world...and thats what blacks say in the pen...i dont need to make no shit up...i can talk to a black...but not kick it drink with gamble with or anything else...alot of blacks are coo...alot of crips are coo...but theres a line real surenos dont cross...and when somebody you talk to and work with....5 days a week...8 hours a day...wont eat or drink with you...it affects a person...i had a couple of partners that were straight riders...who i talked to for 8 hours a day 5 days a week...and asked me man to man why i wouldnt share with them because it made them feel bad...because we were coo...had a friendship to some degree...so keep typing in caps cuzzo...keep it g sucka...

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » February 18th, 2009, 8:52 pm

HIGHINSP wrote:
woobanga wrote:
HIGHINSP wrote: 2.blacks aint with that racial seperation shit...reminds them of the old days...the only reason they go with the program is because that how the surenos want it...so they go with the program to avoid problems
CUZZ WAT D mess R U TALKIN ABOUT...
HIGHINSP wrote:blacks hate the idea that the a homie wont give them a drink from their glass...blacks find this mentality very disrespectful
LOL WAT D mess. GIVE DEM A DRINK FROM THEY GLASS... LOL U DONT KNO SHIT ABOUT black PEOPLE U JUST A NAZI WANNABE. N I MEAN U, NOT MEXICAN PEOPLE
yeah whatever you say...that the way of the world...and thats what blacks say in the pen...i dont need to make no shit up...i can talk to a black...but not kick it drink with gamble with or anything else...alot of blacks are coo...alot of crips are coo...but theres a line real surenos dont cross...and when somebody you talk to and work with....5 days a week...8 hours a day...wont eat or drink with you...it affects a person...i had a couple of partners that were straight riders...who i talked to for 8 hours a day 5 days a week...and asked me man to man why i wouldnt share with them because it made them feel bad...because we were coo...had a friendship to some degree...so keep typing in caps cuzzo...keep it g sucka...
what kinda gay shit is that, sound like ya'll had a gay relationship, i ain't sharin a glass with nobody, i dont know where yo mouth been, plus ya'll mexicans love eatin pussy , i'll keep my glass to myself i'm str8 i dont share with nobody, thats hurtin niggas feelings? you soundin like a real gay ass wierd person right now, you probably did get that burrito supreme shoved up yah ass in the pen

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 19th, 2009, 11:21 am

.blacks aint with that racial seperation shit...reminds them of the old days...the only reason they go with the program is because that how the surenos want it...so they go with the program to avoid problems
majority rules 10 to 1 ratio. anybody came set racial policies with those numbers. nothing extraordinary about that

if you get put in a dayroom with 10 niggas. who do you think is gonna make the rules?

3. white boys aint smashing on shit...quit trying to make shit up.
surenos respect numbers

in CRC the whiteboys rose up aginst the mexicns. the mexicans didnt respond because the whiteboys were super deep in CRC because they send all the whiteboy methheads there.

so it happens. but i wouldnt say its a pattern
4. co's dont like surenos forever in cdc...why??? because we be starting and finishing more shit then any other race...making their jobs harder
co's and especially county jail deputies show surenos much love and respect because yall program while blacks irrate them and act up.

they let yall collect and bring canteen to the gang module. they dont allow blacks that luxuery

the latino deputies show major love to the sur. weapons that were snatched up by deputys after one riot resurfice in the southsides hand in another.

the system makes sure that blacks are never on an equally footn with surenos when it comes to being housed.

they purpsly keep the tilt in the hispanics favor

i can go on and on

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 19th, 2009, 12:44 pm

dubts wrote:plus ya'll mexicans love eatin pussy
i must be a closet mexican...

Chicagokidd

Unread post by Chicagokidd » March 3rd, 2009, 6:08 pm

cliffard wrote:
l0l

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 3rd, 2009, 9:20 pm

cliffard wrote:
naw u just a closet homosexual

T3floknk2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west los angeles

Unread post by T3floknk2 » March 30th, 2009, 9:17 am

woobanga wrote: IF BLACCS DONT TEAR THINGS UP Y DID U HAVE TO TEAM UP with D WHITE BOYS IN PRISONS :idea: . IM COOL with MEXICANS ON D OUTSIDE BUT WHEN I GO IN I KNO ILL PROBABLY HAVE TO WATCH MY back FROM RACIST CHOLOS. LOL
True that surenos have to click up with eachother and the whites to have any chance

T3floknk2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by T3floknk2 » March 30th, 2009, 9:27 am

dubts wrote:
check this out, because it seems like i didn't make myself clear to you holmes, you hit the pen and start kissin your homeboys ass, niggas hit the pen and smash on whoever, you got a big happy family to take care of you as long as you follow the orders you get the protection, it don't work like that with the big bad Crip car, and you see it play out on death row, do your research and find out whats the most notorious car in San Quentins Death Row, the most dangerous reputed prisoners come from the Crip Car on death row, you know why? because the eses ain't got the NUMBERS in death row, its every man for himself, ya'll cant last in that environment

surenos watch they own t.v.s and stay on they own yards too, what is the point of tellin me that dumb shit? ya'll got the whiteboys and the COs ridin with ya'll on TOP OF THAT!!! until as of late now the lil ass whiteboys smashin ya'll lmao.......

Real spit g us Crips dont need all that bs and we aint taking orders from the big homies if we dont like those orders the eses follow orders regardless they dont stand on they own even if they got black friends on the outside they still follow orders from some old azz racist like hes the god of the aztecs like yall said. If my OGs told me to be racist to a group of people Im cool with I aint gonna listen cuz I gota mind of my own Im a leader not a follower thats why I got no respect for eses that bow down to eme and ride with the aryans

T3floknk2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by T3floknk2 » March 30th, 2009, 9:39 am

HIGHINSP wrote:
keep trying home girl...one day you can convince yourself...surenos keep you in your place...thats how we want it...nobody else takes racial seperation to the extreme...let alone blacks...blacks hate the idea that the a homie wont give them a drink from their glass...blacks find this mentality very disrespectful...but still roll with the program...because they have no choice...go back to school and learn...cuzzo your all up in the kool-aid and dont even know the flavor...keep trying...im sure someone in alaska believes you...aint no1 from so. cal believing your lies...your what people in the joint call...a fake a fraud and a part time broad...[/quote]

True that we dont want racial seperation we fought that for a long time out in this country and in other countries... funny thing is us Blacks are basically forced to be prejudice. When we accept any race into our ranks based on the heart but other races dont do that as much with us anymore like they use to.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » April 5th, 2009, 11:58 pm

T3floknk2 wrote:
HIGHINSP wrote:
keep trying home girl...one day you can convince yourself...surenos keep you in your place...thats how we want it...nobody else takes racial seperation to the extreme...let alone blacks...blacks hate the idea that the a homie wont give them a drink from their glass...blacks find this mentality very disrespectful...but still roll with the program...because they have no choice...go back to school and learn...cuzzo your all up in the kool-aid and dont even know the flavor...keep trying...im sure someone in alaska believes you...aint no1 from so. cal believing your lies...your what people in the joint call...a fake a fraud and a part time broad...

True that we dont want racial seperation we fought that for a long time out in this country and in other countries... funny thing is us Blacks are basically forced to be prejudice. When we accept any race into our ranks based on the heart but other races dont do that as much with us anymore like they use to.[/quote]

Their are plenty of people who will openly embrace black people until they individually do something to make that person turn away!I dont know that embracing a thug from the hood is gonna cause any race to have a great view of blacks-Obama for instance showed such a positive side to black culture that he inspired and made us ALL proud! when Farrahkan-Sharpton -and others were encouraging the dialogue to turn racial Obama and to his credit JOhn Mccain both turned the dialogue back to the issues-

dont_fear
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dont_fear » April 13th, 2009, 1:47 pm

HIGHINSP you sound like you are an idiot
Racist people are manipulating your thoughts and here you are still showing that you would kill and die for a gang that doesnt care about you...you are pathetic.
In fact most of all of the people who are in gangs are berks...there is a bigger plan then your so called gangs.
Look how pathetic and childish you have become...fighting over which race is the baddest and which race is the bravest (lol)
No wonder smarter people continue to dominate and control the world based upon these evidences...Sad, very sad indeed.

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 29th, 2009, 4:33 pm

SURENOS SUCK THE ARYANS WHITE BURRITOS IN JAIL HAHAHAHAHA!

lovedone
What city do you live in now?: long beach

Unread post by lovedone » June 10th, 2009, 8:41 am

when i was growing up there were mexc and blacks and we all got along execpt for the nex who got mad at a black because he didnt think it was right for his sister to be with a black guy.And back then there were alot of mex chicks with blacks,I myself have been with many mex girls so has my homies wich are black who has kids to mex chicks.And at one point in time there were alot of mex girls who wanted to be with blacks with no race shit at all...We all would ride places cruse together laughed and cyred together.And if the mex hommie had beef with blacks or other mex we would help him or her because it wasnt about black and mex shit it was who you hung around who your hommies were.Many car clubs back in the day was black and brown,with no beef at all.Now you got mex mafia callin the shots.No disrespect but i think it is stupid lettting someone eles tell you what to do.And for the black and brown when you are beefing with each other do you think of the hommie who stood by yourside and played together when you were young and helped you when you was in a jam...Do the mex who doesnt like blacks because you cant think on your own,what about your sister,mom,aunt,whoever that has black kids...Do you hate them to......And i know what im talking about beacuse i still have alot of mex hommies that are true to what they belive in but still kool till this day

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » January 30th, 2010, 5:15 pm

SEARCH WEBSITE USING SEARCHINFOWARS.COM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/ Police State / Prisons
Jail Inmates Were Stripped to Deter Riots
About 100 had only blankets for covering, a practice the Sheriff's Department defends. Beds were not secured, a violation of guidelines.

LA Times | February 18, 2006
By Megan Garvey and Stuart Pfeifer

More than 100 inmates at a Los Angeles County jail were ordered to strip naked, had their mattresses taken away and were left with only blankets to cover themselves for a day as Los Angeles Sheriff's Department officials tried to quell racially charged violence that has plagued the jail system for nearly two weeks.

The tactics — defended Friday by jail officials as necessary to stop the fighting — were immediately criticized as dehumanizing and highly inappropriate by civil rights activists and the Sheriff's Department's independent overseer.

"I have no problem taking privileges away…. It comes to a different level of basic human rights if you take away clothing and dignity," said Michael Gennaco, chief of Sheriff Lee Baca's office of independent review. "I don't know if it is consistent with the sheriff's core values."

Baca said Friday that he was informed of the tactics after the order was given and supported the move, as long as the measures were short-lived. He said keeping inmates naked was at the "outer edge of our core values" but was done to save lives.

Scrutiny of the inmates' treatment comes as Gennaco is also examining why the bunk beds in dorms at Pitchess Detention Center where the rioting began Feb. 4 were not permanently fastened to a floor or wall. State guidelines in effect since 1986 call for beds in areas holding maximum-security-risk inmates to be immovable, in part so inmates cannot use them as weapons.

Investigators believe attackers used a steel bunk bed to beat inmate Wayne Tiznor, 45, to death during rioting Feb. 4 at the North County Correctional Facility in Castaic. About 2,000 inmates threw bunk beds off balconies and beat and kicked one another in a disturbance that took deputies four hours to end.

In light of the slaying, sheriff's officials said Friday they may begin fastening more than 1,600 double and triple bunk beds to the floor or walls in dorms holding maximum-security inmates.

Recent riots and fights in the jails have left two men dead and more than 100 injured, including four injuries Friday after 40 inmates scuffled at the Pitchess' North facility, a disturbance broken up by deputies using tear gas.

Sammy L. Jones, chief of the custody division, said Friday that it was his decision to force inmates at that jail to spend much of Feb. 9 naked and without their mattresses. The punishment was an attempt to calm inmates who had repeatedly attacked each other, even after privileges such as access to mail, television and phones were taken away, Jones said.

He said the measures were taken in three dorms, each housing between 45 and 60 inmates. The strategy worked, he said. There was no new violence in those dorms and after one day the inmates were given clothing, Jones said.

While naked, inmates had no place to hide weapons such as homemade knives and could not use clothing to pull another inmate down, he said.

"I'm dealing with lives," Jones said. "I'm sure that if an inmate goes in there and comes out with his life and comes home healthy, his family is happy."

Jones, who said he has spent the last two weeks talking to inmates and directing efforts to suppress fighting, said: "I take it personally if I lose somebody in the jail system. It hurts."

Baca said that although he was uncomfortable with keeping inmates naked, he would allow it again if other tactics failed to stop fights.

"I know [his] motives were to save lives," Baca said of Jones. "The victims of these fights should have had their dignity protected."

But Mark Rosenbaum, legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Southern California, said the revelations about safety concerns in the dorms, as well as the stripping of inmates as punishment, pointed to a "huge systemic problem" in a jail system that holds about 19,000 inmates.

"They don't have the staffing and the facilities to operate a detention and incarceration system according to professional standards," Rosenbaum said. "These are procedures they're making up as they go along because the staffing and facilities and other professional measures are not in place. It's going to be a recurring nightmare for the county and for the inmates until the systemic problems are fixed."

Rosenbaum said holding of inmates in the nude and without mattresses was reminiscent of the infamous images out the scandal over treatment of Iraqi prisoners.

"We would be horrified if these methods had taken place at Abu Ghraib," he said. "However effective or ineffective, humiliation and degradation is not a proper procedure for discipline."

The department has long relied on large barracks-style dormitories to house high-risk offenders because the older facilities require less staff than Twin Towers, a state-of-the-art jail that was built in the 1990s and has never been used to house the maximum-security inmates it was designed for. The practice is out of step with national guidelines, which warn that dorms are suitable only for low-level offenders and are likely to breed racial violence if filled with more violent people.

Baca said last week he would finally open part of Twin Towers to maximum-security inmates by the end of March.

Aside from the larger issue of using dorms for violent offenders, state guidelines for 20 years have called for beds to be "securely fastened" in all but minimum-security jail areas. Although the Pitchess jail where Tiznor was killed opened in 1990, the facility was not required to meet those standards because the original plans were submitted to the state 10 years earlier.

Mike Bush, who reviews jail plans for the State Corrections Authority, said Friday he believed state field representatives had advised Los Angeles County officials to secure the beds in areas holding high-risk inmates.

The recommendation was not binding, Bush said, "but we ask facility managers in exit interviews: 'Could you defend this if something happened?' "

Steve Whitmore, Baca's spokesman, said the department was within state guidelines because the area was classified as a minimum-security area — although it holds higher-risk offenders.

The North County Correctional Facility was intended to house a large number of inmate workers — those considered low-risk enough to work on landscape crews or in the laundry. As the jail population grew and became increasingly violent — and the Sheriff's Department lacked the staff to open newer facilities — the dorms there were used to house more dangerous inmates.

Still, Gennaco said he was startled to learn jail officials considered the dorm where Tiznor was killed to be minimum-security. Tiznor was a convicted rapist in jail on a parole violation for failing to register as a sex offender.

"Why are you putting [medium- and high-security-risk inmates] in minimum-security areas?" he asked. "The answer is because they don't have anywhere else to put them. The facilities don't match up with the population."

Sheriff's officials conceded that the decision to not secure the beds may have played a role in Tiznor's slaying.

"If it was bolted down it probably couldn't be picked up and thrown," Whitmore said.

Bunks at the North County Correctional Facility were unsecured so deputies could move them, he said.

"They delete beds. They add beds. They change the configuration of the modules. They needed the flexibility," Whitmore said. "In light of what has occurred, absolutely we're considering bolting the beds."

Securing the beds in dorms there, however, is "not that simple a process."

"We've got 1,273 double bunk beds and 392 triple bunk beds," he said. "So it's a labor-intensive feat to bolt them all."

Investigators believe the Feb. 4 violence was greenlighted by Mexican Mafia prison gang leaders who ordered Latino inmates to attack blacks. Latinos have outnumbered black inmates in Los Angeles County jails since the late 1980s, and jail officials said allegiance to race is strongly enforced by inmate shot-callers.

Tiznor, who was black, apparently was targeted by white inmates allied with Latino gang members in what Baca has called a hate crime.

Eight days later another black inmate, Sean Anthony Thompson, 38, died after fighting with three younger Latino cellmates. Thompson was arrested last week after he ran a stop sign in Long Beach and police found what they suspected to be rock cocaine in his pocket. Although he was considered a medium security risk based on previous nonviolent felony convictions, Thompson was placed with three cellmates considered dangerous.

Black inmates in the jails said they feel vulnerable.

"We're very paranoid. Everybody is under a lot of pressure. We don't know what's going to happen. It's like combat in war. You have to stay ready," said William Barbarin, a 55-year-old black inmate, during an interview Thursday night at the downtown Inmate Reception Center. "We're totally outnumbered. It's way worse than it is on the streets."

Last modified February 21, 2006

Related:
Kids in juvenile jail tell of fight rooms

SEND THIS PAGE TO A FRIEND
SEARCH WEBSITE USING SEARCHINFOWARS.COM

© 2005 Alex Jones | Infowars.com is an Alex Jones company. All rights reserved.

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » January 30th, 2010, 7:39 pm

dubts wrote:
HIGHINSP wrote:
dubts wrote:
i go to jail and tear shit up, you go to jail and follow your shotcallers orders chump, or get a big burrito lodged in your ass
tear shit up...yeah ok...go run that drag on somebody else...where are you tearing up...la county???nope...the pen???nope...where do blacks tear it up???nowhere thats where...if you really been to jail...go ask your big homies who run shit...and who they used to get schooled by when they hit the pen...og mexicans from from grape...in case you didnt know they show they upmost to each other while incarcerated...go ask boomer ask tybud ask mexican mike...get it right sissy...youre just a bump in the road...aint nobody afraid of no blacks in jail...all the hoovers and insanes be butt fudging homosexuals...dont get it twisted your peoples are some notorious ass booty bandits...thats that brotha love...talking about burrito in the ass...you must have post tramatic stress disorder...from your big homies...high
la county? yes
in the pen? yes
San Quentin Death Row? yes
Pelican Bay SHU? yes

Crips smashin in all these spots, while surenos following orders from one person like he the god of the aztecs, nobody is getting schooled by no mexicans, go find out why the Mexican Mafia was formed: let me give you a hint: protection from the Black Guerilla Family, the MM was formed in self protection dummy, ya'll follow orders and gotta stick with each other, Crips follow no orders smash on enemies and each other like real niggas do

and to Martinez, the old school WVG mexicans talked BLACK acted BLACK too, you better ask somebody about the Watts get down
Well thats why there is a lot of Crip on Crip violence. Because they are unorganized. And not all sureno gang obey la eme