How to not get your ass kicked by police

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

How to not get your ass kicked by police

Unread post by razbojnik » February 13th, 2009, 10:17 am

Kyo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: How to not get your ass kicked by police

Unread post by Kyo » February 14th, 2009, 12:19 am

LOL

YUNGHUSTLE1000
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: PALMDALE

Unread post by YUNGHUSTLE1000 » April 20th, 2009, 1:15 pm

LOL HELL NAW

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » April 24th, 2009, 12:56 am

got damn that made my night. that was the funniest sh#t i seen in a minute.

mvwi1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Union City

Unread post by mvwi1 » July 20th, 2010, 5:37 pm

Classic! LOL!

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » September 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Heres how to not get your ass kicked by the cops -dont beat the shit out of a white person in a fair fight because either way they WILL call the cops. You are dealing witha coward ass race of women who use OTHERS to fight for them only when blacks learn to fight the white way do they ever win. In a confrontation immediately call the police first. Document everything white guy said ...before you beat his ass let him swing first,then knock him out anyway you see fit. Beat him so unconscious that he isnt able to write your license number done...never run to your car -always run and come back to it. Hit them as hard as you can before you snatch his bitch off his arm and pimp slap that hoe,FUCK a whiteboy with a uniform on-nothing but cowardess at its best/

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 15th, 2010, 2:36 am

mayugastank wrote:Heres how to not get your ass kicked by the cops -dont beat the shit out of a white person in a fair fight because either way they WILL call the cops. You are dealing witha coward ass race of women who use OTHERS to fight for them only when blacks learn to fight the white way do they ever win. In a confrontation immediately call the police first. Document everything white guy said ...before you beat his ass let him swing first,then knock him out anyway you see fit. Beat him so unconscious that he isnt able to write your license number done...never run to your car -always run and come back to it. Hit them as hard as you can before you snatch his bitch off his arm and pimp slap that hoe,fu-- a whiteboy with a uniform on-nothing but cowardess at its best/

LOL another idiotic racist rant.
A race that only lets others fight for themselves...Ever watched Boxing, MMA, UFC?
I really would like to know the story behind your racist bs. Did blacks steal your pocket money? Did you get beat up by a white guy? Theres gotta be something, cause you are too obsessed with it. :P

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » September 15th, 2010, 7:41 am

Okay heres the deal-I actually like black people. I like them more then mexicans from mexico!hahah-I dont like that they think they started everything -so I correct them. I wont lie and say white people suck ass. Because they do in my book they are kinda like little women. I never really noticed as much till some old ass black man at the site sat me down and told me to pay attention to how racist the situation at work really was. Ever since then I find that when you actually realize how racist it is -in the USA its disgusting. Yet for it all if you look at my posts youll notice that my statements never speak anything but positive on who chicanos are. I mean most the time your right when saying Jealousy is at the heart of hate. I definetly am not jealous.I find the manner in which white people do things ot be extremely hypocritical. Extremely sneeky and bitch made. I dont care what you think about -white people fighting in MMA in these streets white guys get bitch slapped-by blacks mostly. Mexicans man---really---dude....arent like me-most are friendly towards whites and dont have beef with them----and actually tend to direct more hate the black mans way. If I hear racist shit from mesxicans it aint ever shot at whites--I think I might be the only chicano in the world who dislikes em'. But their is enough mexicans who just dont like blacks! it pisses me off because really old black man shot good knowledge my way and I tend to think alot of mexicans are brainwashed or because some of us are white --we side with whites--and if I speak about white racism to any mexican they brush it off like what you talking about???whites dont hate us! I mean look at how their women chase us they say!! stoopid madafucking mexicans I tell you -----its like they are brain retarded. I think that whites need to be shot down and if blacks and mexicans would just put aside some the BS we could just steamroll them0----but my fawking people are like walking zombies and think its all good with the cracka no matter how hard blacks explain to us that it isnt and it bugs teh shit outta me that my people dont wake teh fuck up and realize nows the time. We got them on teh ropes and should be abe to terrorrize them out of every position of power. A sitting black president would never allow a racial massacre in teh streets. So if we started terrorrizing whites-then he would just ignore it. But my people are some punk ass cowards who actually side with teh white devil instead of his colored ancestor---like some bitch made monkey . I blame blacks for it 2 though cuz if they were amicable we wouldve been a dam powerful team but they loud asses always trying to start problems instead of unity. Its teh occassional brother with a brain that is a deadly weapon just wish he could get his people on board. But no --man I said it before I am from ELA and well my problems have been mainly with other chicanos.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » September 15th, 2010, 7:46 am

MEXICANS WAKE UP YOU ARE NOT WHITE! STOP SIDING WITH THE DEVIL[size=200][/size]

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 15th, 2010, 8:39 am

mayugastank wrote:Okay heres the deal-I actually like black people. I like them more then mexicans from mexico!hahah-I dont like that they think they started everything -so I correct them. I wont lie and say white people suck ass. Because they do in my book they are kinda like little women. I never really noticed as much till some old ass black man at the site sat me down and told me to pay attention to how racist the situation at work really was. Ever since then I find that when you actually realize how racist it is -in the USA its disgusting. Yet for it all if you look at my posts youll notice that my statements never speak anything but positive on who chicanos are. I mean most the time your right when saying Jealousy is at the heart of hate. I definetly am not jealous.I find the manner in which white people do things ot be extremely hypocritical. Extremely sneeky and bitch made. I dont care what you think about -white people fighting in MMA in these streets white guys get bitch slapped-by blacks mostly. Mexicans man---really---dude....arent like me-most are friendly towards whites and dont have beef with them----and actually tend to direct more hate the black mans way. If I hear racist shit from mesxicans it aint ever shot at whites--I think I might be the only chicano in the world who dislikes em'. But their is enough mexicans who just dont like blacks! it pisses me off because really old black man shot good knowledge my way and I tend to think alot of mexicans are brainwashed or because some of us are white --we side with whites--and if I speak about white racism to any mexican they brush it off like what you talking about???whites dont hate us! I mean look at how their women chase us they say!! stoopid madafucking mexicans I tell you -----its like they are brain retarded. I think that whites need to be shot down and if blacks and mexicans would just put aside some the BS we could just steamroll them0----but my fawking people are like walking zombies and think its all good with the cracka no matter how hard blacks explain to us that it isnt and it bugs teh shit outta me that my people dont wake teh fu-- up and realize nows the time. We got them on teh ropes and should be abe to terrorrize them out of every position of power. A sitting black president would never allow a racial massacre in teh streets. So if we started terrorrizing whites-then he would just ignore it. But my people are some punk ass cowards who actually side with teh white devil instead of his colored ancestor---like some bitch made monkey . I blame blacks for it 2 though because if they were amicable we wouldve been a dam powerful team but they loud asses always trying to start problems instead of unity. Its teh occassional brother with a brain that is a deadly weapon just wish he could get his people on board. But no --man I said it before I am from ELA and well my problems have been mainly with other chicanos.
I dont even know where to begin man.
In these streets white people get slapped...Which streets? East LA? South Central? Eastside LB? Hell even i know there arent even any whites living there except for the white part of Eastside LB, you know around Bellflower Boulevard adn up there. That "bitchslap" stuff is some crazy ass fuckin fantasy you haev. Whites, blacks and mexicans do not even live together in the US most of the time.
Is the US a racists ass country?
Yea, even your postings speak volumes about how deep racism is engrained in peoples brains (loud brothers, white women, whites cant fight, white devils, blacks are this, mexicans are that bla bla). Man you are full of racist prejudices.
I dont even have to go to that level because i KNOW that there are white people that could beat the shit out of you and everyone you know with one hand. Every "race" has its fighters and cowards, no doubt about that.
The US is a very racial and segregated place, no doubt about that.

Is the world a fucking racist place?
Hell yea it is. Everboy is hating on everybody. People spread lies, make up shit, attack and kill each other just because of their ethnicity/race.
Is that an excuse for anything? No. Do i have to participate in stupid BS, when i know it is stupid? No. If i would then i would even be more idiotic then the KKK member who doesnt know anything else cause he was raised into it.
Really man, you sound like a young dude writing the way you. Talking about blacks and chicanos teaming up against whites, how white women only like you and no one else etc.)
That sounds like some immature sanbox shit. Its simply not how the world revolves and i can tell that you havent seen much of the world except for SoCal.
You better change that and let some foreign breeze blow around your nose. Its gonna broaden your horizon, trust me.

Scooby318
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: Shreveport

Unread post by Scooby318 » November 28th, 2010, 10:20 am

LOL..damn I remember this.