lol at this fight

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

lol at this fight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » February 27th, 2009, 3:06 pm

I dont know why but I keep rewatching this fight, I think its kind of funny how humble the white guy is vs how tough the mexican guy tries to portray himself beforehand:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuMJN6HO ... re=related

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: lol at this fight

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 27th, 2009, 3:09 pm

That's clearly how all white people, and minorities act.

Good post.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » February 27th, 2009, 3:14 pm

no I never said that, it's usually the opposite. I mean there is another mexican vs white ex con fight with a red headed tatted up white dude who almost gets killed who acts real ahrd beforehand and that other mexican guy is humble. It would be funny having this white guy take on that mexican.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » February 27th, 2009, 3:22 pm

lol at the first comment on that vid. ALso why are blacks that go to jails/prisons so confident and cocky?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 27th, 2009, 3:23 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:lol at the first comment on that vid. ALso why are blacks that go to jails/prisons so confident and cocky?
Why do white people constantly generalize and stereotype large groups of people?

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » February 27th, 2009, 3:35 pm

It's not just me, look at all the southsider vs black threads on this forum, many mexicans claim blacks are loudmouthed and cocky when they go to jail/prison.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » March 9th, 2009, 9:09 pm

That fight is pathetic. This proves yet again that no one on that side of the world knows how to fight correctly.

bipolarbear
What city do you live in now?: melbourne

Unread post by bipolarbear » March 11th, 2009, 7:30 pm

razbojnik wrote:That fight is pathetic. This proves yet again that no one on that side of the world knows how to fight correctly.

i think the same the fights over here in australia are waaaaay harder and its rare for a black guy to win in a fight over here. its the way white people in Australia are we where brought here as convicts. but i have seen some good fights in the US tho

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 12th, 2009, 12:05 pm

bipolarbear wrote:
razbojnik wrote:That fight is pathetic. This proves yet again that no one on that side of the world knows how to fight correctly.

i think the same the fights over here in australia are waaaaay harder and its rare for a black guy to win in a fight over here. its the way white people in Australia are we where brought here as convicts. but i have seen some good fights in the US tho
Are there alot of black people in Australia? Are you talking about Aboriginal people?

bipolarbear

Unread post by bipolarbear » March 13th, 2009, 2:27 am

Silencioso wrote:
bipolarbear wrote:

Are there alot of black people in Australia? Are you talking about Aboriginal people?

no Africans and some Aboriginals

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 14th, 2009, 6:59 am

what about the maoris you get in sydney workin the doors etc., i bet they can throw their hands a bit...

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 14th, 2009, 7:03 am

what one crap fight?

bipolarbear

Unread post by bipolarbear » March 16th, 2009, 4:25 am

cliffard wrote:what about the maoris you get in sydney workin the doors etc., i bet they can throw their hands a bit...
hell ya man but i dont back down to them lol

LightSmoke
What city do you live in now?: Moscowbad

Unread post by LightSmoke » May 6th, 2009, 11:57 am

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 17th, 2009, 4:22 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
PolakoMafia wrote:lol at the first comment on that vid. ALso why are blacks that go to jails/prisons so confident and cocky?
Why do white people constantly generalize and stereotype large groups of people?
Because you're a wigger.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 17th, 2009, 4:27 pm

cliffard wrote:
what one crap fight?
West...America...

Other Europeans don't consider the Balkans part of Europe. Apperently everything that's come out of the Balkans and went into other parts of Europe has been troublesome. What ticks me off is we're here trying to kiss ass, act like saints and be nice to everyone and it's getting on our fucking nerves while people in the west try and act hard and cry like bittches when we release the side we don't want them to see, so they threaten us with the Hague.

I never thought beating down a bunch of Americans in a bar and then escaping to Serbia made Serbia worthy of being sanctioned.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 18th, 2009, 5:21 pm

razbojnik wrote:Other Europeans don't consider the Balkans part of Europe.
That's because your standard of living is closer to Darfur than any European country.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 19th, 2009, 10:11 am

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Other Europeans don't consider the Balkans part of Europe.
That's because your standard of living is closer to Darfur than any European country.
Standard of living...yes, statistically we are piss poor.

You have 10% of the population being millionares and multimillionares in Euros(it's like this everywhere in the Balkans, be it Macedonia, Bulgaria, Albania, Serbia etc.), 20% making at least a 100,000 Euros a year, 20% making about 500-1,000 Euros a month which is considered above average and maybe middle class here, 30% making 200-400 Euros a month which is good but not that good to live decent since half it goes for bills, 20% making about 100-150 Euros a month or the worker population generally in factories and textile confections, and 10% being piss poor aka without a home or a home that's a shack with no water electricity or a toilet, ripped up clothing, beggars, orphan Gypsy kids etc.

^ That's employed.

Of course, kids under 16 don't count. 16 is not the legal age to work but some still work at this age illigally, legal work.

Also, seniors don't count. 50% of seniors make 5,000 MKD a month in pension which is 125 bucks a month or 90 Euros, because they've worked the minimum.

Then there's a good portion of seniors like my grandma who've worked maximum stash or 40 years and have 15,000 MKD or about 300 Euros a month.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » May 19th, 2009, 12:20 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Other Europeans don't consider the Balkans part of Europe.
I don't see myself as an European, but I think that most of the Europeans do see Balkans part of Europe. I mean, why wouldn't they?

I think the question is more if they see Balkans an Easten Europe or Southern Europe.... For me it's Southern Europe, but for someone else it might be Eastern Europe. But I've never heard before that people wouldn't see Balkans a part of Europe...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 19th, 2009, 12:28 pm

razbojnik wrote:You have 10% of the population being millionares and multimillionares in Euros(it's like this everywhere in the Balkans, be it Macedonia, Bulgaria, Albania, Serbia etc.), 20% making at least a 100,000 Euros a year, 20% making about 500-1,000 Euros a month which is considered above average and maybe middle class here, 30% making 200-400 Euros a month which is good but not that good to live decent since half it goes for bills, 20% making about 100-150 Euros a month or the worker population generally in factories and textile confections, and 10% being piss poor aka without a home or a home that's a shack with no water electricity or a toilet, ripped up clothing, beggars, orphan Gypsy kids etc.
Oh yes, I forgot...Albania has more millionaires than the United States.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 20th, 2009, 7:28 am

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:You have 10% of the population being millionares and multimillionares in Euros(it's like this everywhere in the Balkans, be it Macedonia, Bulgaria, Albania, Serbia etc.), 20% making at least a 100,000 Euros a year, 20% making about 500-1,000 Euros a month which is considered above average and maybe middle class here, 30% making 200-400 Euros a month which is good but not that good to live decent since half it goes for bills, 20% making about 100-150 Euros a month or the worker population generally in factories and textile confections, and 10% being piss poor aka without a home or a home that's a shack with no water electricity or a toilet, ripped up clothing, beggars, orphan Gypsy kids etc.
Oh yes, I forgot...Albania has more millionaires than the United States.
No, the entire Balkans(55 million people excluding Turkey and most of Romania) has about 5 million Euro millionaires, or 10 percent of the population, as with every country.

The USA had over 16 million dollar millionaires in 2007 and maybe 17 million in 2009. Only about 12.5 million of those 17 million would count as Euro millionaires.

55 million compared to 306 million.

This is of course if you count out most of Romania and Turkey. Turkey is 70 million people and Romania included, that's about 140 million people. Sometimes people count in Hungary...and the Magyars have had a history in the rest of the Balkans and the Hungarians are more Balkanized people than Europeanized.

So even then we would have about 7 or 8 million Euro millionaires...or about 12 million dollar millionaires, with about 150 million people.

Indeed, you take out the fact that besides the 10 percent being super rich, you have the 20 percent whom make at least a 100,000 Euros a year and are not considered either Euro or dollar millionaires.

Overall, the only thing we lack is total oppertunity...and a good infastructure. These fucking mountains make things beautiful and breathtaking...but they also put an obstacle into constructing a decent city.

In Stip the 1994 census counted 40,000 people. In Stip the 1940 census counted 12,000 people. Stip has existed for over 2,000 years, since the times of Alexander and then renamed when the Roman empire came here to Astibo and has always had people living here.

When they did the siptar count 5-6 years back, Stip counted 60,000 people.

By 2010, it would probably count 100,000 people.

In 1999, my dad knew every male and female here, including those impossible celebirties and rich people.

Now there's so much people moved here he wouldn't be a legend as he used to be because half the people being moved after we went to Canada don't know him.

Those who do...lol Nov 2007 he went to Macedonia just to visit family for only a week...and there was soooo many people on the street coming up to him hugging and kissing he had to take a cab in order to avoid attention.

And most of the time he was with old friends and hardly got to see family...and the guy has tons of friends lol he didn't get to see all of em...