Cleopatra's mother 'was African'

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Cleopatra's mother 'was African'

Unread post by perongregory » May 10th, 2009, 7:57 pm

Stop messing up the topic you two.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » May 11th, 2009, 9:20 am

perongregory wrote:Stop messing up the topic you two.
He went into ineffective yet slightly irritating ass itch personal insults, and I don't have anything on him. I had to go into sterotypes.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 11th, 2009, 9:38 am

Stop messing up the topic you TWO.<<<<<<

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 11th, 2009, 9:44 am

perongregory wrote:Stop messing up the topic you TWO.<<<<<<
Tell him, not me.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » May 11th, 2009, 7:24 pm

Noble Macedonian? I'm sure it was pretty noble of you to make fun of starving and dying Africans kids while glorifying your fat slob ass obese Macedonian kids like yourself, I wouldn't be surprised if scientists discovered your fat ass self as one of the causes of Global Warming.....so I'll call this a myth for now

And you made it personal when my fellow brothers who look like this are used as your entertainment

DO not even try to attempt blaming me for ruining this topic, this topic was ruined when razbo left his first post on this topic, I was just giving this fool a word of advice and a little warning but I guess hes just a stubborn little foolish kid who doesn't know any better...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 12th, 2009, 3:25 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:Noble Macedonian? I'm sure it was pretty noble of you to make fun of starving and dying Africans kids while glorifying your fat slob ass obese Macedonian kids like yourself, I wouldn't be surprised if scientists discovered your fat ass self as one of the causes of Global Warming.....so I'll call this a myth for now

And you made it personal when my fellow brothers who look like this are used as your entertainment

DO not even try to attempt blaming me for ruining this topic, this topic was ruined when razbo left his first post on this topic, I was just giving this fool a word of advice and a little warning but I guess hes just a stubborn little foolish kid who doesn't know any better...
Your ignorance amuses me. Also, I accept advice but a warning...? Who the fuck are you to give me any warnings? I promised Perongregory I would can it on the racist comments otherwise I'd post a nice collection from Stormfront on African fighting styles, but unlike you primitive excuse for a *cough I'm bearing myself not to choke on my own crap* for a "human being" I'm a civilized obese noble Macedonian sack of crap.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 12th, 2009, 3:26 pm

Wait, the last post was not nessicary, I should've just posted

yummay

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 12th, 2009, 3:27 pm

Ok no seriously where the fuck is Alonzo I need to get something settled... :/

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » May 12th, 2009, 9:59 pm

Do not! test me on the ignorant card, it's one thing to call someone ignorant but show ignorance through your stereotyping in the same process is called a Double Standard!... SO YOU Better RECOGNIZE THAT Racism and Stereotyping is NOT!! something that can be pretended or played with just prove your point and win an argument or make you feel special in front of me. EITHER you admit your have racist tendencies or you don't, so don't try and blame your racist comments as being your self defense against me!

So you take this advice as a warning for your future racist escapades because the next person might not be this civil in discussing this matter! So am I or am I not getting this point across to you Mr. so called noble Macedonian, Next time leave your ego out of your posts.

And I am not amused by your fetishes of long objects so i don't see the significance of a Banana! is this matter...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 8:04 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:Do not! test me on the ignorant card, it's one thing to call someone ignorant but show ignorance through your stereotyping in the same process is called a Double Standard!... SO YOU Better RECOGNIZE THAT Racism and Stereotyping is NOT!! something that can be pretended or played with just prove your point and win an argument or make you feel special in front of me. EITHER you admit your have racist tendencies or you don't, so don't try and blame your racist comments as being your self defense against me!

So you take this advice as a warning for your future racist escapades because the next person might not be this civil in discussing this matter! So am I or am I not getting this point across to you Mr. so called noble Macedonian, Next time leave your ego out of your posts.

And I am not amused by your fetishes of long objects so i don't see the significance of a Banana! is this matter...

Oh look, my friends stole this one for you, want some?

Sike! We ate it :D

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 8:05 pm

Never again insult a blob with too much spare time. It's 5:05 am here.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 8:08 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:Do not! test me on the ignorant card, it's one thing to call someone ignorant but show ignorance through your stereotyping in the same process is called a Double Standard!... SO YOU Better RECOGNIZE THAT Racism and Stereotyping is NOT!! something that can be pretended or played with just prove your point and win an argument or make you feel special in front of me. EITHER you admit your have racist tendencies or you don't, so don't try and blame your racist comments as being your self defense against me!

Oh man don't play stupid, you already said what you wanted to say and posted pictures of me on the forum without my permission which is punishable by lawsuit legally otherwise I can get some gorilla to rape you since I don't wanna catch AIDS...

So yeah, I'm not gonna be part of your future racist escepades either becuase I'm a civilized and noble Macedonian. Peace out brotha.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 2nd, 2009, 4:13 pm

Are you the same fat, pasty white kid who couldn't make a living for yourself in Canada so now you're back in your shit country? Just to clarify, I'd hate to be wrong here. I mean really, You're claiming royalty in Macaronia ( I spelt that wrong on purpose, I R TEH FUNNIE?!) but you were piss poor in Toronto? Wow, good job there. I'm doing well for myself in Canada, I imagine I'd be a fucking GOD in your crap country, problem being I'd have to live in your crap country. You've been running your sweaty, acne ridden face off on these boards for god knows how long and NOTHING has changed for you what so ever. You're still the same stupid kid you've always been and always will be. You bring absolutely nothing to the table. Nothing. You have zero redeeming value.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 2nd, 2009, 4:14 pm

By all means, everyone else continue to contribute towards the original thread. I don't come by often but this thread seemed to be going somewhere before "The Blob" showed up and ruined it. It's actually quite a good read.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » July 8th, 2009, 8:49 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:By all means, everyone else continue to contribute towards the original thread. I don't come by often but this thread seemed to be going somewhere before "The Blob" showed up and ruined it. It's actually quite a good read.
Go starve to death.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 8th, 2009, 8:59 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:Are you the same fat, pasty white kid who couldn't make a living for yourself in Canada so now you're back in your shit country? Just to clarify, I'd hate to be wrong here. I mean really, You're claiming royalty in Macaronia ( I spelt that wrong on purpose, I R TEH FUNNIE?!) but you were piss poor in Toronto? Wow, good job there. I'm doing well for myself in Canada, I imagine I'd be a #%@&#%@ GOD in your crap country, problem being I'd have to live in your crap country. You've been running your sweaty, acne ridden face off on these boards for god knows how long and NOTHING has changed for you what so ever. You're still the same stupid kid you've always been and always will be. You bring absolutely nothing to the table. Nothing. You have zero redeeming value.
You can do all these worthless individual attacks but the point still stands, it isn't about me insulting your disgusting pathetic n1gger race, it's about my race winning against yours, and you don't like that.

Too bad, I mean we let you into our country(America, Canada) and all you can do is be fucking freeloaders and criminals, robbing innocent Koreans and Paki's.

LOOOOOOOL we have the same with Gypsies here.

Don't believe everything you hear from people on the internet, I love playing around with people's minds. Canada was bliss for me and I'd really want to go back, but I have business.

No, you wouldn't be a God, you would be an outcast. There is this half Chinese half Macedonian kid from Australia, he's about to go crazy.

Also, I find it funny how someone who doesn't know which sess pool his whole fucking Juju tribe of a family originated from and is trying to insult me, I'm nobility.

I control you. You aren't even worth my time, you're a peasent and your whole fucking race will always be slaves of mine, same with your family, they'll be my jesters.

Keep running your mouth and convincing yourself with false promises, some day the wind might just happen to blow you my way and then you'll beg Allah you were never born, I guarentee you.

Here's a crappy Bulgarian rap song from some pussy village Bulgarian pimp rapper who thinks he's gangster on what you're doing, govorish a nista ne kazvas, you're talking but your words have no value because you're a cotton picking slave just as your ancestors were

You belong in some African slum sleeping on garbage, not in America or Canada. Get the fuck out of my country, you're just an unwanted guest of ours.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 13th, 2009, 1:27 pm

Dobre wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:Are you the same fat, pasty white kid who couldn't make a living for yourself in Canada so now you're back in your shit country? Just to clarify, I'd hate to be wrong here. I mean really, You're claiming royalty in Macaronia ( I spelt that wrong on purpose, I R TEH FUNNIE?!) but you were piss poor in Toronto? Wow, good job there. I'm doing well for myself in Canada, I imagine I'd be a #%@&#%@ GOD in your crap country, problem being I'd have to live in your crap country. You've been running your sweaty, acne ridden face off on these boards for god knows how long and NOTHING has changed for you what so ever. You're still the same stupid kid you've always been and always will be. You bring absolutely nothing to the table. Nothing. You have zero redeeming value.
You can do all these worthless individual attacks but the point still stands, it isn't about me insulting your disgusting pathetic n1gger race, it's about my race winning against yours, and you don't like that.

Too bad, I mean we let you into our country(America, Canada) and all you can do is be #%@&#%@ freeloaders and criminals, robbing innocent Koreans and Paki's.

LOOOOOOOL we have the same with Gypsies here.

Don't believe everything you hear from people on the internet, I love playing around with people's minds. Canada was bliss for me and I'd really want to go back, but I have business.

No, you wouldn't be a God, you would be an outcast. There is this half Chinese half Macedonian kid from Australia, he's about to go crazy.

Also, I find it funny how someone who doesn't know which sess pool his whole #%@&#%@ Juju tribe of a family originated from and is trying to insult me, I'm nobility.

I control you. You aren't even worth my time, you're a peasent and your whole #%@&#%@ race will always be slaves of mine, same with your family, they'll be my jesters.

Keep running your mouth and convincing yourself with false promises, some day the wind might just happen to blow you my way and then you'll beg Allah you were never born, I guarentee you.

Here's a crappy Bulgarian rap song from some pussy village Bulgarian pimp rapper who thinks he's gangster on what you're doing, govorish a nista ne kazvas, you're talking but your words have no value because you're a cotton picking slave just as your ancestors were

You belong in some African slum sleeping on garbage, not in America or Canada. Get the fu-- out of my country, you're just an unwanted guest of ours.
I'm not sure where you get any of your information about me but you are way off. Unless your post was directed at someone else entirely, I have no fucking clue how you came up with anything you directed at me in your reply.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 17th, 2009, 4:30 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:I'm not sure where you get any of your information about me but you are way off. Unless your post was directed at someone else entirely, I have no #%@&#%@ clue how you came up with anything you directed at me in your reply.
Of course, you're a stupid n1gger and I'm obviously superior.