FRIENDLY WHITEFOLKS??/ TAKE HEED BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

FRIENDLY WHITEFOLKS??/ TAKE HEED BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!

Unread post by 'X' » July 24th, 2004, 12:37 am

EXCERPTS FROM A INTERESTING BOOK I'M CURRENTLY READING. TAKE HEED BROTHERS!!!

CHAPTER 13- FRIENDLY WHITEFOLKS??
If I was a white person living in this day of Judgement, with an entire planet full of red, yellow, brown and black people that are angry as hell at me for my many crimes and atrocities committed against them for thousands of years, I’d all of sudden be friendly too! I’d be shouting “We are all God’s children” too! I’d be trying to marry a person of color too! I’d all of a sudden try to become a perfect saint too! I’d all of a sudden want to be your friend now too! I’d all of a sudden want to be Black too! I’d all of a sudden join your church too! Hell, if somebody had been beating you down and kicking your black buttocks everyday for four hundred years straight, and one day you finally got fed up with it and pulled out a loaded and cocked pistol to defend yourself against that savage person, that person would get friendly all of a sudden too!!!!! Don’t you be damned fool and get tricked by the shrewd wickedness of this evil tricknologist!!! Whitefolks smiling at you and winking their blue eyes at you, while you just blushing like a damned naïve fool! You just love the attention. Every pet dog loves the extra attention from it’s master just like you do! You ain’t nothing but a pet slave dog! Black Benji! Turning tricks for smiles, winks, affection, and attention from your slavemaster! What a shame. We have to take a look at this thing, no matter who’s little feelings get hurt. You don’t have to be no damn tai-waggin pet slave dog for the rest of your life! It’s time for you to break the chain and do your own thang!

Now I know that you are deeply in love with your whitefolks, but we are going to have to take a deeper look at Billy, Bob, Sally and Sue. We have to see this for what it is, because all of these whitefolks, no matter how sweet they are to you, are branches from the same family tree, that don’t include you and me. The only way that we are included, is if we are hanging from that tree! They are all brothers and sisters and were born from the same womb of thought. Their deep down innate nature is the same. An actor can take on may different roles, but he or she is always going to be the same person when the show isover. Whitefolks will openly accept you as long as you are being what they want you to be. As long as you are a watered-down, weak-minded, submissive, butt-kissing, boot-licking, fiddle-playing, corn-bread cooking, foot-shuffling, shoe-shining, tounge-biting, porch-dancing, bent-over, house-negro type of colored person, whitefolks will love you forever and ever! Some of them might even vote for you to be their city mayor. Yes, this is true, just take a look around you. Whitefolks are also happy if you are a ignorant, uneducated, mentally-dead, dope-pushin, dope-sellin, nigga-shootin, pimp-daddy, crouch grabin, malt-liquor-drinkin, cracked out, ho-havin, baby-makin, street-dwellin, car-stealin, jewlry-snatchin, criminal-minded, ghetto-gangsta, type of no good n!@#$, as long as you stay your crazy black – ass in your neighborhood!!! N!@#$# can only be n!@#$% in their own niggahood. Whitefolks love little black boys and little black girls like that because little black boys and little black girls can be controlled! N!@#$% and Negroes are the manufactured products of these whitefolks, made in the United Snakes of Amerikkka!

“Real” Blackmen and “Real” Blackwomen scare the hell out of these Hollywood acting, role playin, fake-faced whitefolks! You see the snakes come out of thei burrows and the devils out of their hiding places then. Your friendly whitefolks can’t seem to handle no “Real” Black woman and “Real” Blackman., no matter how liberal they pretend to be.

When friendly whitefolks come into contact with a real, true, alive, and awaken Blackman and Blackwoman, they loose their control. They loose their cool. They get quiet. They get nervous. They get un comfortable. They don’t know how to handle you! They are use to”handling” or “controlling Blackfolks. But, they are afraid of a n!@#$ that is out of their grasp of control and white domination! This is true. Whitefolks are happy just as long as they are on top, and your black ass is on the bottom. They do not even want it to appear that you may have more intelligence than them, or more power than them, or more money then them! They don’t want to be your friend then. They want to destroy any type of plantform that may elevate you beyond themselves. They want you to be weak and low charactered like them because their misery loves company. Whitefolks hate you because they ain’t you , so they want to control you and hold you down!! This is the absolute truth! I know that you understand, because some of you Blackfolks are suffering from this same sickening mentality, just in a different form. You manifestyour ignorance and wickedness in the form of sexism. There are some men who cannot stand to see a woman who is out of their control and domination. They seek to hold back the woman because they fear that this woman’s strength may grow and develop beyond the strength(or the true weakness) of the man! The man will be friendly with his wife, until she starts to become more intellectually and independent, more career oriented, and especially whenshe begins to make more money than him. He is not so friendly anymore, because his in-grown superiority complex is now threatened. This is the truth and this insecurity is the root to a weak egotistical male chauvinist! He is afraid that the woman may be more of a man than he is, so he holds her down! He holds her down to control her when he can’t even control his own damn self! I can’t stand men like this because they really aren’t men at all. They are just insecure weak punks at the core of their hearts!!! They are devils in a different form of oppression, suppression, and depression. This madness is the same madness that the whiteman has in his sick mind. He oppresses us because he fears us. And any man that oppresses a woman, must actually fear the devloped potential of that woman. Blackman you have to give that sick mentality to the whiteman, that gave it to you, or else you are no man at all!!!

Now back to these Hollywood-acting, role-playing, fake-faced, so-called friendly whitefolks. If you are a strong Blackman or Blackwoman, they will do one of two things. They will totally denounce you and attempt to destroy you, or they will try to ride your jock, soup your head up, and attempt to win your friendship, so that they can control or use you your strength and character towards their own wicked benefits. This is their reaction. This is the truth. If you are not a n!@#$, Negro, or colored person under their control, you will find a totally different reaction from these same so-called friendly whitefolks, that have been smiling and winking their blue eyes at you. They probably smiling, just to keep from laughing at your dumb black asses!

If you are accepting your own Black people and being your Black self, you have no beneficial value to your slavemasters. So, beware of “ Friendly Whitefolks” and critically analyze their sincerity, to dis-cover the hidden agenda. Accept your own Black people and be your own Black self, so that you can be of a priceless value to your own Black Nation!

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: FRIENDLY WHITEFOLKS??/ TAKE HEED BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 24th, 2004, 4:14 am

YOU THINK YOUR THAT IMPORTANT? YOU THINK THAT ANYONE IS THINKING ABOUT YOU IN PARTICULER, OR RACE FOR THAT MATTER? YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD SO FAR UP YOUR OWN A$$, YOU COULD LICK YOUR OWN TONSILS. MAN YOU NEED A NEW HOBBY. RELIGEON, SOCIOLOGY, AND HISTORY IS NOT YOUR STRONG POINT. YOU STILL WONT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN. IF YOU ARE SUCH A MATYR FOR YOUR RACE, DONT WAIT, GO TO WHERE THEY ARE TRULY SUFFERING, AND GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY AND HELP. MORE WHITE PEOPLE FROM AMERICA ARE OVER THERE TRYING AND DYING TO HELP BLACK PEOPLE THAN THERE ARE BLACKS FROM ALL NATION FORIEGN NATIONS COMBINED.

YOUR WHOLE PROBLEM IS IN THE MIRROR. AND YET YOU WOULD SPEND COUNTLESS YEARS POINTING THE FINGER RATHER
THAN BEING A MAN
AND ADMITTING YOUR OWN
SHORT COMING'S AND
CHANGING.
TYPICAL GUTLESS KLANSMAN IN BLACK. NO SELF RESPECT, SO HOW DO YOU RESPCT OTHERS? YOU REALLY THINK YOU MAKE PEOPLE NERVOUS? YOU WISH YOU HAD THAT SORT OF POWER....YOU KNOW YOU BRING OUT THE WORST IN PEOPLE AROUND YOU, IS THAT WHAT MUHAMMAD OR WHTEVER WOULD DO? CREATE TENSION? CAUSE I GUARANTEE YOU FOOL, YOU AINT MOVING NO ONE HERE. IF I COULD EVER GET A BLACK NAZI LIKE YOU IN MY DOJO, I WOULD SLAP THE BLACK OFF OF THEM! EVERYTIME I READ YOUR STUFF YOU REMIND ME OF THE WAYANS BROS. ON " IN LIVING COLOR " THE TWO JAIL HOUSE MUSLIMS. " WHOS ON FIRST? WHITEYS ON FIRST, NO, JEWS ON FIRST" ETC ,ETC .
UNFORTUNATLY YOUR NOT THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE AND NO ONE IS THINKING OF YOU NEAR AS MUCH AS YOU THINK OF YOUR SELF.
POOR BABY......

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 24th, 2004, 4:24 am

Here, if you enjoy racism, read this then go to http://www.natvan.org

National Vanguard Directory || National Alliance Main Page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DESTROYING THE PAST

by William L. Pierce

National Vanguard No. 93, March 1983
Last month was decreed "Black History Month," and so the February 1 issue of the Washington Post contained a feature article titled "Ancient African Heroines." The two principal heroines treated were Hatshepsut, an Egyptian queen of the XVIIIth Dynasty, and Cleopatra, who reigned over the same land 14 centuries later. The clear implication of the article is that the former queen was a Negress, and that the latter may have been. Actually, both were White women, and nothing that is known about either suggests the least Negro taint to her blood.

The Washington Post article begins with the not-so-subtle insinuation that the words "African" and "Negro" are synonymous: "Women of African descent - whether called Creole, Afro-American, black or even 'colored' - are typically depicted as women without a history....Unfortunately, works on the development and influence of African civilizations usually have been overlooked and relegated to near obscurity in the stacks, the achievements of ancient black women with them."

The article then introduces Hatshepsut, but in case any reader has so far failed to make the desired assumption that the great queen was a "woman of color" (the term used later in the article in referring to Cleopatra), there is a portrait. It is supposedly an artist's rendering based on a photograph taken in Hatshepsut's tomb, but one can only suspect that the Washington Post's artist used Aunt Jemima as his model, rather than anything photographed in an Egyptian tomb.

The lie is given to the Washington Post by Hatshepsut's life- size portrait statue, found in her temple at Deir el-Bahri, near Thebes, and now residing in New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art. Numerous portrait statues of Hatshepsut's close relatives are also extant, and they all show distinctly Europid features. Her nephew, the renowned Pharaoh Thutmose III, regarded as ancient Egypt's greatest ruler, could pass easily as a Swede or an Englishman.

Hatshepsut's mummy has not been identified with certainty, but the only reasonable candidate, found in the tomb of her grandson Amenhotep II, has long, slightly wavy, brown-blond hair. Blondness was not an uncommon trait among the Egyptian nobility of Hatshepsut's time.

Two other XVIIIth Dynasty mummies, both of which have been identified positively, are those of Yuya and Thuya, the maternal grandfather and grandmother, respectively, of Amenhotep IV, the famous Akhenaton. They are also the paternal grandparents of Akhenaton's cousin-wife, the beautiful Nefertiti. The mummies of both Yuya and Thuya have well-preserved, long, reddish-blond hair.

As for Cleopatra, though she was a queen of Egypt in the first century B.C., she was of pure Macedonian descent, ruling one of the many lands conquered by her great countryman Alexander three centuries earlier. On the matter of her race there is not the slightest doubt; her ancestry can be traced back to Alexander's marshal Ptolemy.

That does not stop the Washington Post from attempting to paint Cleopatra as a mulatta, citing William Shakespeare, of all people, as an authority, because he describes her as "tawny" in a play. (His Antony and Cleopatra opens with one of mark Antony's friends complaining about Antony's infatuation with Cleopatra: "... (H)is goodly eyes...now turn the office and devotion of their view upon a tawny front....") "Tawny," says the Washington Post, "often has been used, throughout history, for mulatto or mixed blood personages...."

The Washington Post goes from Cleopatra to "black Queen Tiy of Nubia noted as the mother of King Tut." Tiy was not Black, and she was not a Nubian; she was the daughter of Thuya and Yuya. Furthermore, she was not King Tutankhamon's mother, although she was related to him in a roundabout way; Tiy's daughter Nefertiti was the wife of Tutankhamon's father, Amenhotep IV, but one of the latter's harem concubines was almost certainly Tutankhamon's mother, since Tut himself does show strong signs of a Negroid taint. Negro blood was introduced into more than one Egyptian royal family via harem slaves.

The article concludes with a boost for a "Great Kings of Africa" series of paintings which, among other things, portrays Hannibal, the Carthaginian general, as a coal-black Negro. Reproductions of the paintings have been distributed free - "as a public service" - to schools all over America to promote "Black History Month."

Why did the Washington Post do it? Ignorance is not a plausible excuse for the nation's second most prestigious newspaper, with the enormous files of reference material at its disposal. Its editor refused even to acknowledge a detailed letter from NATIONAL VANGUARD Editor William Pierce pointing out the errors and misrepresentations in its article. Malice and greed, however, are plausible.

Thirty-five years ago the English writer George Orwell noted with irony in his novel 1984 that those who control the past also control the future. In his dark vision of our present era he saw government thought controllers continuously rewriting history to suit the political and social needs of the moment, changing the citizens' image of the past and, thereby, their attitudes toward the present and their expectations for the future.

Alas, grim reality has already outstripped Orwell's fancy. But it is not the government which has undertaken the task of revising Americans' understanding of the past - at least, not the elected government in Washington, as bad as it is, but instead the self- appointed shadow government which stands behind it: the Sanhedrin of the masters of the controlled media. High, indeed, in the Sanhedrin sits Katherine Meyer Graham, owner of the Washington Post; and important, indeed, is the role of her newspaper in the Sanhedrin's program of falsifying history in order to bring it into line with the needs of the moment.

One of the foremost of those needs is the undermining of the White man's racial consciousness. For those who sit in the Sanhedrin belong to the most racially conscious of all peoples, and they realize that in their consciousness lies their strength. Their rule can only be secure, however, so long as the majority race among whom they live as a parasitic minority does not regain its own self- consciousness.

Racial self-consciousness demands a consciousness of the history of one's people; if a people can be robbed of its history, then there will be no soil in which the roots of its racial consciousness can grow. That is the ultimate motive behind every aspect of the Sanhedrin's history-rewriting program.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

National Vanguard Directory || National Alliance Main Page

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 24th, 2004, 11:02 am

^^^ Really you can stop posting whatever this is you posting, I've been stopped reading the majority of your post, Your reactions to my post are proof that "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH", and has anyone else noticed how he thinks alonso is such a good example??? But when you have Brothers who not afraid to speak the real, and know who the devil is, and will tell you to your face, and challenge this wicked government, then Black men like myself are trouble makers or haters. I've said long ago, if you one of these types that "go along to get along" then you are well liked and will get so many compliments from the enemy. But when you stand up like REAL BLACK MEN, you get mocked and rediculed. But I can tell you or whoever straight up, to hell with your compliments, and fake smiles, and pats on the backs. I no how you use deception to keep us thinking you cool people. I know from studying your history, you have been bloodsheders, and decievers from the moment since you were "created". This can't be rejected. Also you can stop posting websites to view on here, I have not looked at one, I can care less what you got to say.

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 24th, 2004, 11:21 am

COWARD......Thats fine with me, maybe its better that way. Then the others can read it anyway. You would enjoy a captive audience with no rebuttal. The reason is is that your beliefs are not set upon a solid footing and you find it much easier to just do like a little kid and put your fingers in your ears and say Naa Naaa Naaaa I cant hear you. Your unwillingness to answer the challenges of your beliefs marks you as incapable of defending them which supoorts the charachterization of you as a coward who simply parrotts the words of others, that would make you feel above other people and you gloat in a feeling of superiority. The exact one you like to paint other people of having....now, challenge that you incapable knuckle dragger...

Red Kelly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Red Kelly » July 24th, 2004, 2:38 pm

Please enlighten with your take on who the REAL BLACK MEN are who have been victimized? As far as reparations go I would be curious to know what your idea of a fair payoff would be. Many white people would probably be willing to give in to this idiotic idea if in exchange it meant that we never had to listen to bull**** like yours again talking bout whitey and the man and the system is stacked against you.

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » July 24th, 2004, 3:09 pm

Damn DX Why do you have so much hate? I know for sure I've never felt superior to anyone, ever. Racism has a lot to do with how you're brought up and how educated you are. No one is born racist.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » July 24th, 2004, 3:15 pm

Your right Michelledope!

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » July 25th, 2004, 12:14 am

Michelledope wrote:Racism has a lot to do with how you're brought up and how educated you are. No one is born racist.

Yup you are absolutely right. Unfortunately, white people in America teach their kids to hate Blacks, Asians, and dark skinned Mexicans.

And the funny thing is that even tho they know they do this, they will point their fingers at the Real Americans and say " Don't teach YOUR kids to be racist" all holy like...

Wut the fawk. No wonder everyone hates white people. Cus they sick in the brain like this. And yes, some of us minorities are sick in the head too, but most of the time its because we absorbed too much white poeple thinkin into our systems. Anyways...

For all blacks, asians, dark skinned mexicans out there... Ill tell u one thing. WHITE PEOPLE JUST DONT GET IT. THEY WILL NEVER LEARN UNLESS U DO THE SAME THING BACK TO THEM. THEY ARE ONLY NICE AND GENUINE, WHEN THEY'RE SCURRED. SO MAYBE WE JUSS GOTTA MAKE THEM SCURRED AL THE TIME, SO THEY CAN BE TRAINED TO BE PERMANENT LIKE THAT. PEACE.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 25th, 2004, 10:20 am

Saddam, I remember the day my father sat me on his knee and said ,
" Son ,we hate Niggers, Spics, Gooks and anything not white" It was such a special moment for us. And your right, that goes on in all white households across the world. Its kinda like christmas. We then go about to hide this fact by donating millions of dollars to charities across the globe so that we can take care of those who cannot take care of themselves.
You have once again proven what an introspective and enlightend person you are. Your a well of information and knowlage. What would the non white races do with out brilliant minds like yours? Thanks for your insigts, I am sure that you have moved a lot of non-white people closer to DX and your cause. I bet your phones are and e-mail boxes are overflowing with requests for more of your knowlage. Simply put, a well done job my friend.....

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 25th, 2004, 10:31 am

Saddam wrote:
Michelledope wrote:Racism has a lot to do with how you're brought up and how educated you are. No one is born racist.

Yup you are absolutely right. Unfortunately, white people in America teach their kids to hate Blacks, Asians, and dark skinned Mexicans.

And the funny thing is that even tho they know they do this, they will point their fingers at the Real Americans and say " Don't teach YOUR kids to be racist" all holy like...

Wut the fawk. No wonder everyone hates white people. Cus they sick in the brain like this. And yes, some of us minorities are sick in the head too, but most of the time its because we absorbed too much white poeple thinkin into our systems. Anyways...

For all blacks, asians, dark skinned mexicans out there... Ill tell u one thing. WHITE PEOPLE JUST DONT GET IT. THEY WILL NEVER LEARN UNLESS U DO THE SAME THING BACK TO THEM. THEY ARE ONLY NICE AND GENUINE, WHEN THEY'RE SCURRED. SO MAYBE WE JUSS GOTTA MAKE THEM SCURRED AL THE TIME, SO THEY CAN BE TRAINED TO BE PERMANENT LIKE THAT. PEACE.
Sadaam:

I have to intervene here. What are you talking about? Everyone do not hate white people. You can't speak for people you don't know.

What do you mean by "We absorb to much white people thinking in our system"?

What is white people thinking?

Who are you going to make "scurrred"?

That's not the way...and it's a battle you can't win. The best thing you can do is elevate yourself. When you are on this level...you meet more people like yourself. You can't make anyone do anything. All you can do is take care of yourself. When you start plotting and planning to get back at somebody, people begin to start planning and plotting against you too, and sometimes they are better at it. Don't preach hate and end your sentence with PEACE. It's contradictory and it say's you really don't mean it...your just using it as an expression.

I'm not trying to come down on you, but my point is...you really need to think about what you say and what you write. Accountability is how the real world works.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 25th, 2004, 12:29 pm

Saddam wrote:

^^^Excatly...Let me start off by quoting this first sentence from this chapter from this book I posted earlier..."If I was a white person living in this day of Judgement, with an entire planet full of red, yellow, brown and black people that are angry as hell at me for my many crimes and atrocities commited against them for thousands of years, I'd all of a sudden be friendly too!"

This couldn't of been said better!!! To "saddam, you made some very true points and notice how when you say something true, all of these that say they white folk come and try to discredit what you say, they do this everytime. Why is this?? Isn't it strange when everytime we put this mirror up to white folk face, they can't stand to see themselves?? White folk can not stand the truth of their history and whenever you tell them about themselves, they get so offended and on the defensive. To you white folk on here, I know it is hard to hear what your people did to all of us people of color, and I know you don't want to accept it or even deal with this fact of your history, but you will be judge for your terrible treatment towards millions and millions of people of color. You have commited acts that are a hundred times worse than any other wicked people of the scriptures, and those nations was destroyed for their treatment toward the righteous. It doesn't offend me at all how you all get on here and accuse me of using racist talk. This is another trick you all use to get others from looking at the real enemy of freedom, justice and equality!!! I understand completly that when a Blackman has knowledge of himself and don't bend and bow or agree on everything you all say(like some black folk on here) then I'm a hater or talking racist. If the "words" you say I use are hateful and racist, then what do call the ACTUAL things that was done and continue to be done to us people of color today. Some of you are offended by "words" I use, what should us people of color be for actually experiencing what I describe that you all have done and still do to us. White folk is such in denial, and when you talk of their history and future it makes them sick to hear the truth. Some of you say get over it, we wasn't living in those times, well someone on here said why isn't the good Muslims protesting the behavior of the so-called Islamist extremist, well why isn't so-called "friendly white-folk" protesting the slaughter and destruction and rapes and lynchings and skinnings that your people have done to whole nations???

Isn't it funny how white folk is responding to my post with "I have black friends" or "I grew up with Black folk" or "Hey, I like rap music too" LOL
But when I go into the gang threads on here I don't see any of you in there saying to us "stop calling yourselves n!@#$ or don't use that hateful racist word toward yourselves" or "can't we all get along". See, as long as we hating ourselves white folk is cool. I have even had some on here wish death on me because of my beliefs and views, BUT WHY ARE NONE OF YOU ON THE GANG THREADS TELLING THEM THEY(BLACK AND BROWN) SHOULD DIE FOR PROMOTING AND KILLING THEMSELVES OR FOR CALLING EACH OTHER N!@#$, OR FOR SPEAKING HATRED TOWARDS THEMSELVES?? WHY NOT "FRIENDLY WHITEFOLK"??? WHY NOT?? BECAUSE LIKE I SAID, AS LONG AS WE DISRESPECTING OURSELVES AND KILLING OURSELVES, THEN HEY, YOU ALL ARE SAFE!!! But when we turn the gun(mentally and physically) towards you, then it's oh, he is a racist or black kkk. You all are so PATHETIC!!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X
Last edited by 'X' on July 25th, 2004, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 25th, 2004, 12:54 pm

You are an in articulate tounge chewing idiot. Thats why you have to quote from books. You have no knowlage of your own. Your a mindless robot with a low self esteem. I would love for someone here to set us up a cage...and let me knock the black off ya.....punk
Come on street gangs .com set it up.........you could play the video clip of me hog tying this fool with that goofy cap and gown these fools wear......Then shoving a bean pie up his ass.......damn there I go again.....

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 25th, 2004, 1:00 pm

I will say this much, I had no idea that someone could be so stuck in a time warp. I think DX needs an apology from those black slave auctioneers who sold him out......poor baby. So what do ya say, we could get a cage from the UFC and let people on here who hate each other settle their scores. We could get ESPN and HBO to cover it. Call it " Race Wars ". Or " Gang Wars " . I bet I would have to stand in line for DX, there would prolly be 100 blacks who want him before me for him trying to keep his people stuck on stupid.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 25th, 2004, 1:03 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:You are an in articulate tounge chewing idiot. Thats why you have to quote from books. You have no knowlage of your own. Your a mindless robot with a low self esteem. I would love for someone here to set us up a cage...and let me knock the black off ya.....punk
Come on street gangs .com set it up.........you could play the video clip of me hog tying this fool with that goofy cap and gown these fools wear......Then shoving a bean pie up his ass.......damn there I go again.....

^^^ SEE,MY POINT EXACTLY, SEE THE RESPONSE TO TRUTH??? IT GETS WHITE FOLK SO FIRED UP(AND BELIEVE ME THEY NOT GOING TO DO NOTHING!!!!). HOW EASY IS IT TO SIT IN THE COMFORTS OF YOUR HOME IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER AND ISSUE SILLY THREATS. GO TAKE YOUR "I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS TOO" VIEWS OVER THERE ON THE GANG THREADS AND TRY TO GET THEM TO STOP HATING THEMSELVES.
I'M THROUGH WITH THIS CAT^^^ HIS REMARKS SPEAKS FOR HIMSELF.

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » July 25th, 2004, 1:32 pm

Common Sense wrote:
Saddam wrote:

Sadaam:

I have to intervene here. What are you talking about? Everyone do not hate white people. You can't speak for people you don't know.

What do you mean by "We absorb to much white people thinking in our system"?

What is white people thinking?

Who are you going to make "scurrred"?

That's not the way...and it's a battle you can't win. The best thing you can do is elevate yourself. When you are on this level...you meet more people like yourself. You can't make anyone do anything. All you can do is take care of yourself. When you start plotting and planning to get back at somebody, people begin to start planning and plotting against you too, and sometimes they are better at it. Don't preach hate and end your sentence with PEACE. It's contradictory and it say's you really don't mean it...your just using it as an expression.

I'm not trying to come down on you, but my point is...you really need to think about what you say and what you write. Accountability is how the real world works.
My cause and what I fight for is RACIAL SOCIALISM. Where all races are equal to each other.

Your cause is to maintain the system where the white man is on top and can oppress others with ease and behind a smokescreen like the rich Whities are using the poor whities in the Aryan Brotherhood to pay off the Mexicans to wage war on Asians. Subsequently, mexicans are dying because of white racism against Asians. Rather sad when u think about it, because the white man is too scared to come out in the open, much like a gossiping female. I attack the source, which is YOU, the white man.

My cause is for equality among races. There will be a revolution if there is no equality among the races. Lets see what YOU are willing to give up for equality.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 25th, 2004, 1:56 pm

Saddam, your totally retarded, in full flight from reality. Rich whities paying off the AB? Dude you should write Star Treck episodes. I am beginning to think that Saddam and DX both are white supremist's who are playing devils advocate's by making non whites look so stupid. I bet they are two skinheads who pretending to be Saddam and DX....how much you wanna bet?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 25th, 2004, 2:02 pm

DX, just because you say it with intense conviction doesnt make anything you say the truth. You are an embarrassment to you race. You are the exact reason street level white supremacy still exists. There is just nothing more annoying than a person of any race who sits on a position, right or wrong and refuses to open there mind and consider other possiblities. And as far as me being afraid of you in any fashion, your full of sh^t.And your a coward of the highest order. immature little boy who is scared of the boogie man

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » July 25th, 2004, 2:18 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Saddam, your totally retarded, in full flight from reality. Rich whities paying off the AB? Dude you should write Star Treck episodes. I am beginning to think that Saddam and DX both are white supremist's who are playing devils advocate's by making non whites look so stupid. I bet they are two skinheads who pretending to be Saddam and DX....how much you wanna bet?
OK, why dont u tell me why the AB is payin off the mex maf to put a greenlight on asian then? The poor lower class of AB is obviously tryna kiss ass to the rich whiteys who see Asians as a threat to the power system that rich whiteys have a lock down on. Tell me why, bright white guy. Especially when mexicans see themselves having similar family and religious values with asians. huh? stupid fuck.

You're just making whites look less and less credible with each post. Just like the same reason white people divorce at a rate 4 times higher than mexicans and asians. And look what white media did to Blacks. in 1960, 25% of blacks were born out of wedlock. Black families were strong and led the civil rights movement, much similar to the causes of LA RAZA today. But now 75% of black babies are born out of wedlock. Why do whites enjoy destroying black families so much? Does it give u some secret pleasure, just like it gives u secret pleasure knowing that mexicans are dying bc of ur racist views on Asians? Yea I bet it does, u sick white fukkk
Last edited by never die inside on July 25th, 2004, 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JUST_2_HATED_909

Unread post by JUST_2_HATED_909 » July 25th, 2004, 2:20 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Saddam, your totally retarded, in full flight from reality. Rich whities paying off the AB? Dude you should write Star Treck episodes. I am beginning to think that Saddam and DX both are white supremist's who are playing devils advocate's by making non whites look so stupid. I bet they are two skinheads who pretending to be Saddam and DX....how much you wanna bet?
i wouldnt be surprised...these guys sound racist as hell...actors, thats wut they r, dx even said it himself

"An actor can take on may different roles" -D.X.

Well, you've taken one role, and taken it too far, if u r black, ur one sad person, who thinks the world is coming down on you.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » July 25th, 2004, 2:26 pm

^^^^

If you suckas dont got the balls to preach what u say in real life on the STREETS, then STFU. Pussies. I say what I say on the streets, when I meet peeps in real LIFE IN LOS ANGELES.

Now if you guys are gonna be SUCKAS and only preach this shit on the INTERNET, then STFU. YOU GOT NO CREDIBILITY HERE.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 25th, 2004, 2:26 pm

Sadaam wrote: Your cause is to maintain the system where the white man is on top and can oppress others with ease and behind a smokescreen like the rich Whities are using the poor whities in the Aryan Brotherhood to pay off the Mexicans to wage war on Asians. Subsequently, mexicans are dying because of white racism against Asians. Rather sad when u think about it, because the white man is too scared to come out in the open, much like a gossiping female. I attack the source, which is YOU, the white man.

Well Sadaam....I don't know what else to share with you, and this is probably going to be my last response to you on this topic.

The war your fightin' is known as bottom feeding. Your fightin' for scraps just like the gang members, the kkk, the AB, and the rest of the low level uneducated street operatives. This so called war your fightin'....good luck. Your not the first that has come around, and you won't be the last, but eventually you'll get tired of bottom feeding. They all do. Maybe your really young right now and your still trying to find your way....hopefully you will. In the real world, you have bigger fish to fry than chasing the so-called "white man". Hopefully you'll move on and make better use of your time. Just to let you know the so called "white man" is not afraid of you. I also don't know what you mean by "gossiping females". Another lesson for you....that's being sexist. Women are climbing the employment ladder at a faster rate than men. Many of them are executives in human resources where you apply for your job. So your not going to win anybody's social war expecially when your putting down women. The power of the "P" is stronger than any drug you can buy off the street. Believe this they know how to use it.

Good Luck Sadaam with your unnecessary and unwarranted struggle. Eventually you'll stop struggling and start living. There's a big beautiful world out there...jump in it.

CS

JUST_2_HATED_909

Unread post by JUST_2_HATED_909 » July 25th, 2004, 2:33 pm

Saddam wrote:^^^^

If you suckas dont got the balls to preach what u say in real life on the STREETS, then STFU. Pussies. I say what I say on the streets, when I meet peeps in real LIFE IN LOS ANGELES.

Now if you guys are gonna be SUCKAS and only preach this stuff on the INTERNET, then STFU. YOU GOT NO CREDIBILITY HERE.
U know wut good for you, ur preaching on the streets, but who says your preaching the right messages, or should i say, the correct messages, your not preaching wuts fact, or to help ppl, ur preaching ur opinion. And as far as saying we dont got the balls to preach wut we say in real life on the streets, you know wut, ppl cant be helped, unless the help themselves, so preach on...

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 25th, 2004, 10:58 pm

Saddam wrote:OK, why dont u tell me why the AB is payin off the mex maf to put a greenlight on asian then? The poor lower class of AB is obviously tryna kiss ass to the rich whiteys who see Asians as a threat to the power system that rich whiteys have a lock down on. Tell me why, bright white guy. Especially when mexicans see themselves having similar family and religious values with asians. huh? stupid #%@&.

You're just making whites look less and less credible with each post. Just like the same reason white people divorce at a rate 4 times higher than mexicans and asians. And look what white media did to Blacks. in 1960, 25% of blacks were born out of wedlock. Black families were strong and led the civil rights movement, much similar to the causes of LA RAZA today. But now 75% of black babies are born out of wedlock. Why do whites enjoy destroying black families so much? Does it give u some secret pleasure, just like it gives u secret pleasure knowing that mexicans are dying bc of ur racist views on Asians? Yea I bet it does, u sick white #%@&
1. 95% of the AB is in the SHU of Pelican Bay, Corchoran, or Tahachapi.
They might be killing some of there cell mates, but thats about it.
How do you suppose rich white people ever come into contact with theAB?
They have no lines of communication, rich people dont wanna be around those types, how retarded are you to think such a thing exists? And then to say the AB kisses anyones ass? Are you joking, those guys a straight up killers and get the respect of EVERYONE IN THE JOINT. You do not F&ck with the AB.

2. Its whities fault that for some reason there is a large number of black children born without a father around? Thats the kind of statement that makesm e belive your a nazi using reverse psychology...
Poor guy, you speak of credibilty and write things like that? You without a doubt are the most retarded person on this board.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » July 25th, 2004, 11:30 pm

^^I never said AB be tryin to kiss everyone's ass. I said they're trying to kiss the RICH WHITE MAN'S ASS. Dont twist words u dumb hick.

Well anyways. Its a well known fact that whites saw the strong black family as a threat to the status quo in the 1960s after the civil rights movement, so the CIA with the consent of the right winged white racists took care of the problem on the streets. Im sure u know how that goes.
Break down the family, down goes the social fabric of the civil rights movement, and they fight amongst themselves and they disorganize. Very calculated evil.

Its fuckin sick. I don't think any black or asian or mexican could ever treat another minority like that. If you got beef, just fuckin shoot their ass. Be UPFRONT ABOUT IT. WTF? Don't fuckin put crack in the neighborhoods to fuck up their lives so they don't threaten the status quo. If equality isn't given to us, we'll fuckin take it homie.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 26th, 2004, 12:06 am

First of all you anytime you wanna holler at me in person you little cum guzzler, you let me know. As for who's family got detroyed, hell fool, the divorce rate for all families sky rocketed in the late 60 and early 70's. White Supremist think it was Jewish Conspiracy to destroy white families through feminism. Being that all the feminists,told women to leave the home, and the feminist movement was headed by all jewesses. Now if thats the case, then white people can whine like you.
As for crack, fool, that sh"t is everywhere, in the 80's white people were snorting powder by the kilo. Was that someone elses fault? Did someone force a straw in their hand? Did some force a crack head to smoke it? HELL NO!
As for equality, there is no equality in nature, you can dislike that all you want. But thats the way the world was set up, Im smarter than some non whites, and some are smarter than me. But you aint one of them and everyone hear can see that. So whatever, I aint all crooked about it. The AB aint paying nothing to the Eme. You have no idea what you are talking about . If the AB wanted dead asians, there would be dead asians. Now the question is, what purpose does dead asians serve? Power system? How many asians you see in the government? You prolly have to wear a football helmut when you leave the house your so retarded. I got news for ya, the shot callers in this world are of all colors, and they are loyal to the green, not to ANY ONE RACE. I can see you got no daddy at home, if you did, he would be beatin on you regular for being so embarrassing.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » July 26th, 2004, 1:07 am

You know what. In china, there's over 55 minorities. They get funding from the government to get their own ethnic programming and newpapers and shiet. Minorities live happy in China and Russia. you keep minorities happy, they give u less trouble.

The US got a lot to learn about how to treat minorities better. We even got europeans sayin that US is the most racist country in the world. Look at bigots like you. I can't believe people like you are allowed to exist. Did u hear urself talkin? U just said that equality doesn't exist. You should be dragged outside the saloon and shot, u redneck cowboy.

If u ever wanna meet up, come to Hard Times off the 91, bellflower exit. I'm there every thursday nite.

Think about wut ur really fightin for. So... AB got clicks out in LA? Where do they kick it at? You seem to be implyin AB can take out anyone they feel like any time they feel like it. So where does AB run in LA? I wanna kno.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 26th, 2004, 6:11 am

Those are extreme examples of Socialist/Communist Countries.
First off you idiot, go ask the Chechyn people, ( A islamic minority) how they are being treated by Russia. Then if you would like, I have video footage of how China treates it minorities, it people who have drug problems, and of the people who commit the greatest crime of them all.....
The practice free speech, that gets you a bullet to the back of the head...
Equality doesnt exist by natures design, why be pissed at me about it ?
I think its better that way, you struggle creates strength. If you walk into the gym and think your gonna get as yoked as me by lifting, and then stopping when it starts to hurt your stupid. Its by exceeding your own expectations of yourself, that we gain strength, self esteem, self worth, a better attitude, more compassion for others, and a better general feeling about the world around us. It also breeds creation, ingenuity, craftsmanship all positive attributes. If you dont have what it takes, then yes there should be some saftey nets in society, I agree. But not an e-ticket, free ride to the top. As for Euro, they are fickle, they change their minds a lot. You might think they are liberal and cozy one day, in 4 years from now, you might have the new version of the Waffen SS marching through your town. And by the way, I fighting for an end to ignorance, that BS you and DX throw around here is ignorance and keeps our society in an embarassing state for the world to laugh at. Get a pair of balls on ya son and do something with your life rather than hang at " Hard Times " every Thursday. As for the AB? I dont know a thing about them except Im glad I aint dis respecting them like you are. Dont worry about finding them, piss them off and they will find you. I know this much, they are not a street gang hanging on a corner posting and throwing up sign's.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 26th, 2004, 7:44 am

Saddam wrote:You know what. In china, there's over 55 minorities. They get funding from the government to get their own ethnic programming and newpapers and shiet. Minorities live happy in China and Russia. you keep minorities happy, they give u less trouble.

The US got a lot to learn about how to treat minorities better. We even got europeans sayin that US is the most racist country in the world. Look at bigots like you. I can't believe people like you are allowed to exist. Did u hear urself talkin? U just said that equality doesn't exist. You should be dragged outside the saloon and shot, u redneck cowboy.

If u ever wanna meet up, come to Hard Times off the 91, bellflower exit. I'm there every thursday nite.

Think about wut ur really fightin for. So... AB got clicks out in LA? Where do they kick it at? You seem to be implyin AB can take out anyone they feel like any time they feel like it. So where does AB run in LA? I wanna kno.

To use China and Russia as your examples are completely stupid. Communism does not allow for happy differences. Minorities are FORCED to act like eceryone else. And signs that you are practicing and old cutoms to set you apart, or practicing your religion will get you killed by the government. Are you just stupid? And Russia? Nobody is happy in Russia. Ask anyone there if they would rather be here. Minority or not, I bet they'd be on the plane before you finished the question. You should not even post anymore, just read.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » July 26th, 2004, 11:40 am

U guys are misinformed. In China, minorities like the muslim ughurs are allowed to have their own ethnic schools, study their own languages, have their own television stations, their own newspapes, all funded by the government. If you only rely on the US media for info, then you don't know that much. All I am saying is that the general attitude in China is if you keep minorities happy, they give u less trouble. Other governments of the world would have done more for a minority if they had 75% of the children born out of wedlock. I am sure you guys both know how easy it is to manipulate the masses and to brainwash them. Might as well brainwash them to do good things for themselves, dont u think?

Acme, what u are speaking of in terms of improving urself, thats competition. Competition makes us better people, improving ourselves....etc. Equality can still exist even in a competitive enviornment. Im not talkin about equality in whose the biggest, baddest, best fighter, etc. But equality in terms of basic human respect. Knowing that a Black person is just as deserving to be asked how they're doin just as a White person is. Basic equality. Anyways. Thats all I'm sayin.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 26th, 2004, 12:46 pm

Saddam, did you mention how they repress said minorities with swift violence if they get out of hand and rise up against their masters? NO.

Did you mention the police state mentality that exists there and the information network repressing those said minorities? NO.

Did you mention the real communication problems that exist as a result of that policy? NO.

I could go on and on.. Seems to me either you are misinformed or presenting a particular point that you find appealing while brushing off the real facts surrounding it. You are idealizing a society that micromanages you to the point where you are a criminal if you have more than one child. I have to agree with Panik in asking are you out of your mind?

P.S. That was beautiful Common Sense. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 26th, 2004, 1:39 pm

Regarding the book you're reading DX, what a piece of work. What a paranoid, psychotic piece of work aimed at the black disaffected. There are disaffected of all races which is why we have racists of all races. The "Nazi-like" message the author pushes could have come from Himmler himself.

These sweeping generalizations that all white people are the same and created in an experiment gone bad 7,000 years ago are utter nonsense and only go down like honey in the hate filled bitter belly of a little man with no sense seeking vengence.

Just remember that if you play with fire long enough you will eventually get burned. I wonder if one feeds on such hate filled racist rhetoric long enough if their mind eventually comes undone and they take violent action toward others ending in some prison hole scrawling their hate filled messages on a wall with their own feces. Now that's a truly horrible thought!

Seriously, the trickologist is the Devil and you're reading what he wants you to read if you're reading that nonsense.