Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 28th, 2009, 6:23 am

Just like my Jamaican friend who does not have dreadlocks and dresses very well is CONSTANTLY asked if he has/smokes weed just because he is black and has a Jamaican accent: people assume he inherits the legacy of Rastafari.
thats a good point lol

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 28th, 2009, 12:10 pm

The legacy concept somewhat makes sense for an actual ethnic group or nationality like Japanese or British but for a loose racial category like "white" it's pretty ridiculous. As far as I can tell no one can make up their minds who the term white even includes.

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street

Unread post by Gold4Life » May 28th, 2009, 2:07 pm

Silencioso wrote:The legacy concept somewhat makes sense for an actual ethnic group or nationality like Japanese or British but for a loose racial category like "white" it's pretty ridiculous. As far as I can tell no one can make up their minds who the term white even includes.
Considering that in a large chunk of the U.S. for a long period of time we were seperated from one another in public places depending on who was "COLORED" and who was "WHITE," Its pretty clear theres been some general conception of what array of complexions identifies someone as a "white person in the U.S." for some time now.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 28th, 2009, 3:23 pm

Gold4Life wrote:Okay, but by that same logic, a black person invented everything you use in your daily life too. Clothes, eating utensils, wheels, knives, musical instruments, visual art, Blues (and by extension Jazz, Rock and Roll, Hip-hop and nearly every other popular musical form): black people came up with these things before anyone else. Algebra: Arabs. Gunpowder: Chinese. Steel: Japanese.
oh wow, not this again. i use the computer, television, microwave, subway and car everyday. everything i just stated is white made. i listen to Albanian music, white made. sure i listen to rap sometimes but whatever.

so blacks invented eating utensils, wheels, knives and musical instruments and visual arts now? oh wow, no wonder you are arguing my logic, you are obviously into your own little world completely. next you'll be telling me bill gates is black.

all black people really do is copy white people. from the baggy clothing to the rap names (black Al Capone, gotti, Scarface).

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street

Unread post by Gold4Life » May 28th, 2009, 5:07 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Gold4Life wrote:Okay, but by that same logic, a black person invented everything you use in your daily life too. Clothes, eating utensils, wheels, knives, musical instruments, visual art, Blues (and by extension Jazz, Rock and Roll, Hip-hop and nearly every other popular musical form): black people came up with these things before anyone else. Algebra: Arabs. Gunpowder: Chinese. Steel: Japanese.
oh wow, not this again. i use the computer, television, microwave, subway and car everyday. everything i just stated is white made. i listen to Albanian music, white made. sure i listen to rap sometimes but whatever.

so blacks invented eating utensils, wheels, knives and musical instruments and visual arts now? oh wow, no wonder you are arguing my logic, you are obviously into your own little world completely. next you'll be telling me bill gates is black.

all black people really do is copy white people. from the baggy clothing to the rap names (black Al Capone, gotti, Scarface).
I'm done. Obviously you just love the thought of white supremacy and no amount of logic is going to change that. Peace.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 18th, 2009, 6:18 pm

"Diamond highlights two major environmental advantages of Eurasia over other areas in which farming apparently developed independently. The various Eurasian inventors of farming, and especially those in "South West Asia" (roughly Mesopotamia and Turkey) had by far the best natural endowment of crops and of domesticable animals in the size range from goats or dogs upwards – the superiority in domesticable animals was the more extreme, as other areas had at most two and often none. Eurasia's other big advantage is that its mainly East-West axis provides a huge area with similar latitudes and therefore climates. As a result it was far easier for migrating Eurasian populations to use in their new homes the plants and animals to which they had become accustomed; by contrast the Americas' North-South axis forced migrating Native Americans to adopt new crops and, where available, animals because they found a wide variation in climates as they migrated from North to South.

Native Americans, for instance, had access to corn. But corn provides little nutrients and must be planted one by one – an extremely cumbersome task. On the other hand, Eurasians had wheat and barley, which are high in fiber and nutrients and can be spread en masse with just a toss of the hand, making them capable of generating massive food surplus, and thus exponential population growth – which led to larger workforces, inventors, artisans, etc. (as well as the origins of inequality and social injustice itself). Grains are not only easily planted, but can also be stored for longer periods of time, unlike bananas (a tropical fruit) for instance. Furthermore, Sub-Saharan Africans had access to mostly wild mammals, whereas Eurasians had access to the most docile animals on the planet: horses and camels that are easily tamed for human transportation; goats and sheep for hides, clothing, and cheese; cows for milk; bullocks for tilling fields and transportation; and benign animals such as pigs and chickens. Africans, on the other hand, through geographic mischance, had to deal with lions, leopards, etc. So Eurasia was merely the beneficiary of geographic, climatic, and environmental happenstance that favored them after the last Ice Age about 13,000-15,000 years ago. Diamond points out that the only animals useful for human survival and purposes in New Guinea actually came from the East Asian mainland, when they were transplanted there during the Austronesian invasion some 4,000-5,000 years ago."

Wait, isn't that basically what I had said?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 18th, 2009, 6:51 pm

wasn't homeboy talking about white caucasians from Europe, not Eurasia?

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » June 19th, 2009, 2:04 pm

ogilmore wrote:Ever hear of China, that country is about to take over. India is about to become a monster too.
for real those who believe whites are controlling the earth, you all must be in fantasyland. if anything whites are losing control. the chinese have everyone tied up like Kane from Kung Fu.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 19th, 2009, 8:33 pm

WIP wrote:
ogilmore wrote:Ever hear of China, that country is about to take over. India is about to become a monster too.
for real those who believe whites are controlling the earth, you all must be in fantasyland. if anything whites are losing control. the chinese have everyone tied up like Kane from Kung Fu.
lol. You talk about fantasy land, then hype up the Chinese.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 22nd, 2009, 6:26 am

There are two kinds of people in this world....

People who have money

and

Those who dont

I know people of all sorts of colour who are on both sides of the coin

No one entire colour, in the whole of human history has ever dominated to the world.... It goes back to the old saying, western europeans may be white but not all whites are western european... Thers countries in eastern europe who havent conquered shit, and are not losing nothing in the world... If anything there gaining more power, as the world balances out...

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » July 6th, 2009, 11:10 am

WIP wrote:
Who doesn't want to take over? I'm not saying the Chinese are eager to, and then I'm not saying the Chinese will stand down.

I'm a heavy realist and optimist. We've been the controlling people on this planet ever since the start of civilization and as history has shown, there have been empires such as the Huns who have been just so close to annilihating the white race, yet we've still stood valiant.

Being a heavy realist, even if the Chinese go far beyond just being a threat, they won't do anything.

It's nothing to do about interests. It's like the mafia, one phone call can topple an empire once you eliminate the heads.

You can't eliminate the heads of the Chinese because there's too many heads, there's no need for an all out war and the Chinese can eliminate our heads easily as we can with theirs but in the end what...

It's like the Godfather.

The bosses got killed, and the Corleones take over.

That's all it takes.

I have one phone number I can call and make this all happen.

But I don't. I like this system. It's my type of pleasure and pain.

It's not about interests, they can take over ours. They just won't attack. It's not that easy. It's like Macedonian families, every single one has backup so thus is the reason to avoid conflict, no one wins because everyone has equal power.

It's like that match between Brock Lesnar and Bill Goldberg, 15 minutes straight they stood in the corners just watching eachother in fear, fear of attacking.

Yin yang, Chinese philosophy. China cannot be what it will be without America.

If it invades and takes over America, it will collapse. There must be competition otherwise the Chinese will fall yet again.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 6th, 2009, 11:17 am

whiskeyjack wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world....

People who have money

and

Those who dont

I know people of all sorts of colour who are on both sides of the coin

No one entire colour, in the whole of human history has ever dominated to the world.... It goes back to the old saying, western europeans may be white but not all whites are western european... Thers countries in eastern europe who havent conquered shit, and are not losing nothing in the world... If anything there gaining more power, as the world balances out...
LOL

Pan-Slavism

That was bliss.

That was America's and Europe's fear.

It proves Stalin was a puppet of a bigger phantom, he went against his own idea.

Yugoslavia being independent, they were about to swallow Albania, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey and Romania, create a Balkan federation, become the 2nd most powerful country in Europe after the Soviet Union, and being a Communist state meant that we would be theoretically under Soviet control.

Yugoslavia before it's collapse was the 4th strongest nation in Europe after the Soviet Union, the UK and France.

Remember, the Americans directly interviened in the Greek civil war. That shows fear. The Communist side was Macedonians and Bulgarians. Bulgaria's president who supposed Tito on it was assasinated. Poisoned by Stalin. It's all in Tito's memoirs upstairs. The war wasn't just for that. There was the Communist party of Greece, but the ideology was we would get Aegean Macedonia(Greece) and Pirin Macedonia(Bulgaria, and Gorgi Dimitrov supported this).

That's why the First and Second Balkan Wars.

Macedonia is the biggest threat in the Balkans.

My father's family, his uncles......

All fought on the Communist side against both the Greek military and American military.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 7th, 2009, 12:19 pm

Dobre wrote:I'm a heavy realist
lol.
the Huns who have been just so close to annilihating the white race,
lol.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 8th, 2009, 9:18 am

Azure9920 wrote:
Dobre wrote:I'm a heavy realist
lol.
the Huns who have been just so close to annilihating the white race,
lol.
lol.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » July 8th, 2009, 12:49 pm

I'm a heavy realist and optimist. We've been the controlling people on this planet ever since the start of civilization and as history has shown, there have been empires such as the Huns who have been just so close to annilihating the white race, yet we've still stood valiant.

Pure BS. Europeans didn't control any region outside of Europe until the 1500's, except for parts of North Africa and the Middle East, which is pretty much still white people or white/black mixed. They didn't even know the Americas existed, or the interior of Africa and were only vaguely aware of China and Japan. Asians in the form of Huns, Mongols and Seljuk Turks(not the modern day white Turks of Turkey, the original Mongol Turks from C. Asia) invaded and conquered European people long before Europeans ever conquered any East Asian nation.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 8th, 2009, 4:00 pm

Silencioso droppin real knowledge on yall...viscious.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 9th, 2009, 5:08 pm

Silencioso wrote:I'm a heavy realist and optimist. We've been the controlling people on this planet ever since the start of civilization and as history has shown, there have been empires such as the Huns who have been just so close to annilihating the white race, yet we've still stood valiant.

Pure BS. Europeans didn't control any region outside of Europe until the 1500's, except for parts of North Africa and the Middle East, which is pretty much still white people or white/black mixed. They didn't even know the Americas existed, or the interior of Africa and were only vaguely aware of China and Japan. Asians in the form of Huns, Mongols and Seljuk Turks(not the modern day white Turks of Turkey, the original Mongol Turks from C. Asia) invaded and conquered European people long before Europeans ever conquered any East Asian nation.
Yeah I've noticed there has been tons of invasions coming from the east.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 9th, 2009, 5:14 pm

perongregory wrote:Silencioso droppin real knowledge on yall...viscious.
No, he's talking basic world history as you can learn it on Wikipedia. What he says is obvious, maybe not to you but to me yeah sure.

Celo
What city do you live in now?: sarajevo

Unread post by Celo » July 10th, 2009, 12:18 pm

when i first opened this thread i somehow knew it was only going to be a platform for people's racist baggage. che, bro.. you need a councelor or an education. some of the stuff you write is down right silly.

i have to say, i don't find gold4life's comments racist. some people on here seem to like bending the bloodlines of various participants to their desired version of history. albanians aren't chechens. if they are, no one can prove that w dna. many people who study the melting pot of the balkans and caucasus come to the conclusion we'll never know if chechens are ancient albanians or not, and if they are from that region, they say the current residents known as albanians are from somewhere else, and not related to chechens.

ive spent time in both parts of the world, and have considerable ties to both. it's a pity, really. i still believe in tito's melting pot, even if he did some foul stuff. while i suffered a great deal from the split up of yugoslavia, i lived and live among many wonderful serbian and other people. my dream is to put all this stuff behind us and learn to work together again. the people who manipulated us all into fighting didnt care for any of us. i dont care if it's arkhan or celo.. both sides had profiteers. what's nice is to see the next generation putting that behind them, as i see in america. young serbian and croat kids who for the most part were born back in yugo, now that they are here, they function with bosnians, and everyone is cool. the bosnians are building a exact replica of a mosque in kiseljak that was destroyed, and the serbian kids come and help us with the foundation, etc.. we're all a family. when i was young, we all used to visit each other for the 2 xmas' (catholic and orthodox), and they would come by for eid (muslim gift giving day).

sadly, when i went to kavkaz, the region people are talking about as being the origin of albanians.. the division is much deeper. perhaps because it's still happening, and the west thinks it's too far away to deal w..

i was very sad hearing the last russian famileis leave grozny.. my biggest regret of the time there was i dindt talk to more young people in the refugee camps of pankisi gorge that reconciliation is the key. for all of us.

there is a lot to be said for gold4life's explanation of why it appears "white people rule the earth" every culutre has it's day. it usually gets the top slot due to military might, and economic oppurtunities for the occupied people's.

you see this in iraq. if the us wasnt handing out wads of cash, few people would have anything to do w them.. the world is changing. it has less to do w race, and everything to do w money and land. but because you can easier see one's skin than the bank account balance.. we at the lower rungs of society focus on skin and race, and the distant past..

the huns? seriously? that has nothing to do w us today.. and you know what? neither did what happened in the 40s, bro. you gotta stop tripping on "turks".. the same way i shouldnt trip out on chetniks or uztaze'.. that was our parents and grand parents deal. we are a new generation. yes, be proud of yr heritage.. but let the shit go. it shouldnt go beyond 1 generation.

dont you see? if the serbs and albanians would get over it, then they could work towards reconcilitaion and get the visitation to kosovo poljie and their other sites.

im sorry if i am making an error assuming you are a serb in macedonia.. but i read a lot of pro arkhan stuff. is that just cuz you dislike albanians? ive not ben to macedonia too much, but i did live outside of pec for a few months in 99.. im not saying all of them, but the whole reason i left was i wasnt feeling welcome by the kosovars. they wanted us there when they had trouble, but as soon as it looked like the west would back them.. they turned their backs on their brothers, same with bosnia. i hate both those traitor goverments.. but at least i can travel freely again. i never want to go back to the 90s, bro. and americans arent that bad. they just dont have our version of history.. largely they are confused about us.

so, we have 2 macedonians on here?

Celo
What city do you live in now?: sarajevo

Unread post by Celo » July 10th, 2009, 12:18 pm

when i first opened this thread i somehow knew it was only going to be a platform for people's racist baggage. che, bro.. you need a councelor or an education. some of the stuff you write is down right silly.

i have to say, i don't find gold4life's comments racist. some people on here seem to like bending the bloodlines of various participants to their desired version of history. albanians aren't chechens. if they are, no one can prove that w dna. many people who study the melting pot of the balkans and caucasus come to the conclusion we'll never know if chechens are ancient albanians or not, and if they are from that region, they say the current residents known as albanians are from somewhere else, and not related to chechens.

ive spent time in both parts of the world, and have considerable ties to both. it's a pity, really. i still believe in tito's melting pot, even if he did some foul stuff. while i suffered a great deal from the split up of yugoslavia, i lived and live among many wonderful serbian and other people. my dream is to put all this stuff behind us and learn to work together again. the people who manipulated us all into fighting didnt care for any of us. i dont care if it's arkhan or celo.. both sides had profiteers. what's nice is to see the next generation putting that behind them, as i see in america. young serbian and croat kids who for the most part were born back in yugo, now that they are here, they function with bosnians, and everyone is cool. the bosnians are building a exact replica of a mosque in kiseljak that was destroyed, and the serbian kids come and help us with the foundation, etc.. we're all a family. when i was young, we all used to visit each other for the 2 xmas' (catholic and orthodox), and they would come by for eid (muslim gift giving day).

sadly, when i went to kavkaz, the region people are talking about as being the origin of albanians.. the division is much deeper. perhaps because it's still happening, and the west thinks it's too far away to deal w..

i was very sad hearing the last russian famileis leave grozny.. my biggest regret of the time there was i dindt talk to more young people in the refugee camps of pankisi gorge that reconciliation is the key. for all of us.

there is a lot to be said for gold4life's explanation of why it appears "white people rule the earth" every culutre has it's day. it usually gets the top slot due to military might, and economic oppurtunities for the occupied people's.

you see this in iraq. if the us wasnt handing out wads of cash, few people would have anything to do w them.. the world is changing. it has less to do w race, and everything to do w money and land. but because you can easier see one's skin than the bank account balance.. we at the lower rungs of society focus on skin and race, and the distant past..

the huns? seriously? that has nothing to do w us today.. and you know what? neither did what happened in the 40s, bro. you gotta stop tripping on "turks".. the same way i shouldnt trip out on chetniks or uztaze'.. that was our parents and grand parents deal. we are a new generation. yes, be proud of yr heritage.. but let the shit go. it shouldnt go beyond 1 generation.

dont you see? if the serbs and albanians would get over it, then they could work towards reconcilitaion and get the visitation to kosovo poljie and their other sites.

im sorry if i am making an error assuming you are a serb in macedonia.. but i read a lot of pro arkhan stuff. is that just cuz you dislike albanians? ive not ben to macedonia too much, but i did live outside of pec for a few months in 99.. im not saying all of them, but the whole reason i left was i wasnt feeling welcome by the kosovars. they wanted us there when they had trouble, but as soon as it looked like the west would back them.. they turned their backs on their brothers, same with bosnia. i hate both those traitor goverments.. but at least i can travel freely again. i never want to go back to the 90s, bro. and americans arent that bad. they just dont have our version of history.. largely they are confused about us.

ghostwind
What city do you live in now?: The Antelope Valley

Unread post by ghostwind » July 10th, 2009, 9:36 pm

All I have to say is that most people seem to confuse race with culture. They are two entirely different things. Just to be clear, I think the argument should be about who has the dominant culture. There are examples of cultures in each race that have been both dominant and weak. Usually each is dominant in some way and weak in some other. And usually, it's the aggressive cultures that expand and build empires. Remember, I said usually, so don't start tellin' me about this or that culture.

Americans were in a unique position to thrive. A weaker culture, militarily, in the American Indians as their only real threat, and seemingly endless expansion westward due to this, were HUGE factors in it's rapid rise. Of course, one must mention that it's also a culture that bases itself on a Meritocracy. I know, I know. Slavery was an exception. The Meritocracy worked for the Irish though, as is clearly evident, and probably because they came from the same basic essential culture as the Americans of the time, even if they were treated as inferior citizens for a long while in the beginning.

I think the cultural hostility is based on the fact that people no longer come here WANTING to be American. They want to be what they were, or are, and just live in this place and take advantage of it's Meritocracy. And there's the rub. White Americans are much more willing to accept people that come here to be like them, rather than use them. Keep in mind that I use a variation of the word 'acceptance,' not 'tolerance.' White people in this country will 'tolerate' a great deal. But 'acceptance' is another animal completely. For instance, there are a great deal of white people whom resent those Latinos that refuse to learn English. They are tolerating it, but they won't accept it.

It's all about culture. If you don't like the dominant White American culture, what are you doing here? Go to Central America, or South America, or even Africa. Find a country in the world that suits your culture, go there, and embrace it. Instead people come here, use and abuse the country, and then bitch and moan about it. Again, slavery being the elephant in the room, what I said may not apply to everyone. However, even those folks, at this point, having contributed greatly to American culture, should perhaps rethink their tactics in order to be successful here.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 15th, 2009, 6:45 am

Celo wrote:dont you see? if the serbs and albanians would get over it, then they could work towards reconcilitaion and get the visitation to kosovo poljie and their other sites.

im sorry if i am making an error assuming you are a serb in macedonia.. but i read a lot of pro arkhan stuff. is that just because you dislike albanians? ive not ben to macedonia too much, but i did live outside of pec for a few months in 99.. im not saying all of them, but the whole reason i left was i wasnt feeling welcome by the kosovars. they wanted us there when they had trouble, but as soon as it looked like the west would back them.. they turned their backs on their brothers, same with bosnia. i hate both those traitor goverments.. but at least i can travel freely again. i never want to go back to the 90s, bro. and americans arent that bad. they just dont have our version of history.. largely they are confused about us.

The Serbs and Albanians will never get over it. The Serbs and Albanians are both the type of people that never give up, Balkans style, aka fighting like little children. I know, I'm the only Macedonian on the board.

I do put out that Arkan stuff not because I dislike Albanians but to piss off an Albanian member of the forum who talks too much.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » August 10th, 2009, 10:51 am

the world is changing. it has less to do w race, and everything to do w money and land. but because you can easier see one's skin than the bank account balance.. we at the lower rungs of society focus on skin and race, and the distant past..
WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN

With shit like this, you need more then 10 posts. I roughly touched on alot of things you said, but you got the details.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 12th, 2009, 8:23 am

Silencioso wrote:I'm a heavy realist and optimist. We've been the controlling people on this planet ever since the start of civilization and as history has shown, there have been empires such as the Huns who have been just so close to annilihating the white race, yet we've still stood valiant.

If you meant outside the Eurasian/African continents, then you're right, we didn't have shit in the western part of the world.

History proves you otherwise if you just meant Europe

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » August 12th, 2009, 1:05 pm

If you read my post I said Europeans controlled parts of N. Africa and the Middle East, which is still Caucasoid people or mixed caucasoid/African. Europeans, pre-Columbus, didn't control black people, Asian people, Pacific Islands people, australian aboriginal people or native American people.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 13th, 2009, 7:55 am

Silencioso wrote:If you read my post I said Europeans controlled parts of N. Africa and the Middle East, which is still Caucasoid people or mixed caucasoid/African. Europeans, pre-Columbus, didn't control black people, Asian people, Pacific Islands people, australian aboriginal people or native American people.
Indeed. I lol'd when the blacks on the forum said the Ptolematic dynasty was black.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 17th, 2009, 4:07 am

no one said the ptolemaic dynasty was black -no one wants to be associated with your boy loving brothers to the south- what your Western European British brethren said though, is that Cleopatra had an African mother, meaning she was black/half black whatever.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 17th, 2009, 5:36 pm

perongregory wrote:no one said the ptolemaic dynasty was black -no one wants to be associated with your boy loving brothers to the south- what your Western European British brethren said though, is that Cleopatra had an African mother, meaning she was black/half black whatever.
That would be a thing to be proud about if women had testicles. Who said associated with Ancient Greeks? The Ptoelmaic dynasty was Ancient Macedonian. Macedonians were Hellenized, but they were around thousands of years before the Ancient Greeks popped up. Alexander the Macedonian hated Greeks to the point where he burned Thebes to the ground and only left Plato's house standing. I mean, human beings do come out of their father's testicles, right?

This is Greeks, note the expression on the faces of our scholars, who aren't even amused, just facepalming the entire situation of how pathetic their sharade is

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 17th, 2009, 8:27 pm

stop hating your brothers...shame on you.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 18th, 2009, 8:27 am

perongregory wrote:stop hating your brothers...shame on you.
We don't hate on them, they hate on us thanks to your imperialistic interests.

My grandfather's brother was killed in the Greek civil war by Greek government agents for speaking Macedonian to my great grandmother, the reason my grandfather(father's father) fled to Bulgaria and then Yugoslavia(Vardar Macedonia, Stip).

Speaking of that um..

My dad has Macedonian, Canadian and Bulgarian citizenship and a passport from all three countries. Bulgaria = unlimited access to the EU. Canada = 2x more visa free access worldwide than the Bulgarian passport.

On the other hand, you didn't fill out my request. Delete all my posts and threads with the username razbojnik.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 18th, 2009, 8:31 am

My origins = Drama, Aegean Macedonia.

Then my dad as a little kid went through so much discrimination for being an Aegean Macedonian by Vardar Macedonian.

Apperently, Vardar Macedonians fear and loathe Aegean Macedonians more than Albanians or Bulgarians.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 18th, 2009, 9:24 am

You're all brothers stop it...and I told you that you have to contact Alonso for your requests -even if I could do all you say why would I when you constantly derail and flame threads?