How long has slavery been around?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Re: is this true?

Unread post by LcBwC » July 28th, 2004, 8:32 am

doesnt suprise me, slavery was all over this world...didnt only hit africans in america during america's growing period.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 28th, 2004, 9:36 am

Yes this is true. Slavery has been around for hundreds of years before it was popular to get slaves from Africa. It was just popular to have slaves at one time.

What is really strange is that a small group of free Blacks in the U.S. had slaves. Everyone was doing it that believed in it and could afford it.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 28th, 2004, 12:12 pm

Some blacks even sold their own people at the docks in America.. or so ive read.

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » July 28th, 2004, 12:15 pm

ViolentJoe wrote:Some blacks even sold their own people at the docks in America.. or so ive read.
not in america , in africa yes but not america. slave traders paid tribes to go capture other tribes.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 28th, 2004, 12:51 pm

A brilliant piece of propoganda was the movie series Roots.
It would have you belive that slaves were constantly yearning to be free and the slave owners were always whipping them and abusing them. Thats like destroying your tractor, you aint gonna do it. Im not saying that it didnt happen, it did. It happend to the Irish as well. But it made no sense to beat a slave, I mean you can hardly get any work out of most blacks in the first place, beat them and forget it....

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 28th, 2004, 1:33 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote: I mean you can hardly get any work out of most blacks in the first place, beat them and forget it....
In many circles, Black slaves were considered to be better workers, and good slave material especially if the slave came from the Ivory coast (if i'm not mistaking).

The slave traders brought Blacks to the caribbean to work, because the native Indians (Arawakand Caribs) down there wouldn't work. They would kill themselves rather than be enslaved.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 28th, 2004, 2:15 pm

also the germs and illnesses that European brought to the Caribbean and th America's often killed the indegenous population, that being one reason for using Africans.

If the indians where healthy and easier to control there would have never been African slaves in the Americas. Since the indegenous populations knew the land so well they were able to challenge and fight against becoming slaves, but becasue of that, many of them were killed.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 29th, 2004, 11:40 am

alonso wrote:also the germs and illnesses that European brought to the Caribbean and th America's often killed the indegenous population, that being one reason for using Africans.

If the indians where healthy and easier to control there would have never been African slaves in the Americas. Since the indegenous populations knew the land so well they were able to challenge and fight against becoming slaves, but becasue of that, many of them were killed.
There is a very small group of Carib Indians that live on the Island of Dominica. They were basically rounded up (those that were not killed by the Europeans) and placed in this reservation where most still live. Many of the Black Dominicans hate the Carib Indians. I'm not really sure why, but I heard that it had to do with slavery.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 31st, 2004, 3:28 pm

sorry for my english but i have a question:

were swedes (sweden) a part of this slavery (of blacks) ..
or were even some swedes slaves?

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 31st, 2004, 4:49 pm

Valsta_loco wrote:sorry for my english but i have a question:

were swedes (sweden) a part of this slavery (of blacks) ..
or were even some swedes slaves?
Valsta Loco: This may give you a little info.

Trälarna

The viking slaves, 'trälar' as they where called, was in it self a sort of sub culture in the Viking society. Together they where something like a fifth of Viking population. They lived a poor life at the bottom of the social ladder.
A person could become a slave in many ways, but the most common was to have a father which was a slave. Other categories of slaves where the warprisoners, thiefs or if you where a child of a free woman but had a slave as a father.

The most despised way of become a slave was to volunter for it. This could happen when a family got extremely poor. As slave you hade to work hard but you had food for the day and roof over your head.

Among the slaves there was a strict ranking. The finest slaves where the ones who served the leaders in the free society. That is, if you where a slave and belonged to the king you where considered much more worth than if you belonged to farmer or something like that. The ones at the bottom on the ladder among the slaves where those borne with a free father, foreign slaves, war prisoners and the criminals.

A man who killed a slave had to pay the owner of the slave three 'riksdaler' (about 3 crowns), that is if it was an ordinary slave. If it was a slave which belonged to the king 12 'riksdaler' was considered to be the right price.

The slave didn't have any rights, what so ever in the community. He hadn't the right to own any thing and if his owner decided to kill him/her he could do so. Slaves was regularly sacrificed, along with pigs and horses, to the gods.

In the early written laws the value of a slave was on pair with the value of a horse or other equal animals. 'If anyone finds another mans animals or slaves', it says in the old 'Uppsalalagen', 'he has the right to get a third of the animals value in reward'. A slave could also be bought, sold or given away. The price for a slave varied from time to time and the sex of the slave but usually a good slave had a cost of about a small tv in todays value. A byer had also the right to return the slave if the slave had criminal behaviour (If he started to steal or something). Perhaps the first consumers right law?

Slavery was abolished in 1335.

Many Swedes immigrated to the U.S. in the 1850's for better farming opportunity. Many settled in the states of Wisconsin, Minnesota, and i believe Idaho. The Swedes tend to be against American slavery so they all became Republican..the party of Abraham Lincoln (U.S. President at the time).

A religous man named Tufve Nilsson Hasselquist actively campaigned against slavery. He and 4000 other Swedes joined the Union Army and Tufve became Colonol Hasselquist. They all fought against the Confederate south. Colonol Hasselquist later became the Secretary of State of Minnesota from 1870-1872.

I hope that helped.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 1st, 2004, 4:43 am

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Common Sense

:)

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 1st, 2004, 10:36 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:A brilliant piece of propoganda was the movie series Roots.
It would have you belive that slaves were constantly yearning to be free and the slave owners were always whipping them and abusing them. Thats like destroying your tractor, you aint gonna do it. Im not saying that it didnt happen, it did. It happend to the Irish as well. But it made no sense to beat a slave, I mean you can hardly get any work out of most blacks in the first place, beat them and forget it....
^^^^PATHETIC...JUST PATHETIC!!!! This person just exposed him or herself for devil they are!!!!
Last edited by 'X' on August 2nd, 2004, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » August 1st, 2004, 11:56 am

I thought so too DX. Alex Haley ROOTS was way overrated. And your right, it was a fairly pathetic piece of propoganda compared to The Nation Of Islams Propoganda...Im suprised we agree?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 1st, 2004, 6:27 pm

Ho0dStA bOi wrote:
ViolentJoe wrote:Some blacks even sold their own people at the docks in America.. or so ive read.
not in america , in africa yes but not america. slave traders paid tribes to go capture other tribes.
Actually yes it did happen in both America and Africa and even some whites were slaves in Africa according to some books I ran across.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 1st, 2004, 6:46 pm

And those white slaves were criminals, not someone who was stolen from just living a normal life minding your own business. Dont try to compare the two. Thats also why you have to dig and search to find some of the details about these white crimnal slaves because millions of them didnt go into slavery. Yall kill me with this foolish comparision

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » August 1st, 2004, 7:32 pm

Well hold on a second. " Crimminal " who the hell knows all that? Cause its written? I mean why cant everyone just grab a hold of the idea that every race has been slave owner/trader, and been the slave as well. All the little rationalizations and justifications really dont matter. Just accept it and get over it. Why cant black people 200 years later let this go? The honest reason in my opinion is so they can continue to paint themselves as victims and justify all sorts of ill behaviour and thought processes behind it...

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 2nd, 2004, 10:18 am

The sooner humanity moves past race the quicker we'll be able to deal with really important issues. Problem is that it will never happen in this age.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 2nd, 2004, 1:13 pm

(Hopefully this oncoming debate, and the subsequent words that I know that I'll be using, won't get me banned. But hey, if I do get banned by taking it to the enemy, then so be it. I'd rather go down in a blaze of glory, than to live like a pussy, or be on anyone's site, FOREVER....)

My response to AcmeWhiteBread:

-A brilliant piece of propoganda was the movie series Roots.

*How so?

-It would have you belive that slaves were constantly yearning to be free and the slave owners were always whipping them and abusing them.

*No, I don't think all slaves were yearning to be free, but the fact that they were slaves, being deprived of their liberties, in and of itself, is and was-tantamount to abuse, in many ways. This doesn't take into account the amount of individual cruel slavemasters and mistresses, especially if you were to throw in the human/white supremacist factor.

-Thats like destroying your tractor, you aint gonna do it.

*A tractor is different than a human being, in that a human being has a soul, and is an animate object, with feelings and a possible sense of their own personhood. With a tractor, you don't always have to check it, by putting your foot up its' ass, whereas with a human being, you have to constantly put it in check, so that it doesn't stray, or not know his, or her place.

-Im not saying that it didnt happen, it did.

*Of course it did!

-It happend to the Irish as well.

*Yeah, but the difference being, that the Irish were never considered as chattel. Don't get me wrong, they were damn near treated that way, but were nevertheless, not considered accursed, to the same extent that black folks were, especially within religious circles and the halls of academia!

-But it made no sense to beat a slave,

*If you were trying to maintain control, and a strong presence over another human being, the way those white devils were attempting to do, by totally robbing a whole people of their right to freedom, dignity, and self-determination-IT WOULD MAKE SENSE TO BEAT A SLAVE!

-I mean you can hardly get any work out of most blacks in the first place,

*Yeah, but your white cracker devil brethren, didn't feel that way. They felt that black folks were beasts of burden, because they were too lazy their damn selves. Not only that, the lazy black worker, in great many ways, is mythological. Would you like for me to explain this one? You and others who make such charge, probably live on the west coast, or throughout the southwest, as opposed to the south!

-beat them and forget it....

*I don't know about that, but I do remember once in the army, when a white private challenged my authority, and suggested that we engage in fisticuffs, because he was too lazy to go on patrol. Man I beat the shi.t out that cracker, and made his face red like a tomato.

That was one of the happiest days of my life, but the victory was bittersweet, because he wasn't worth a damn after that-not even the grain of salt that goes into a slice of bread...

Poor devil, but he shouldn't talked shit!
Last edited by TheReal on August 5th, 2004, 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » August 2nd, 2004, 2:25 pm

Its also a known fact that the Spanaird colonizers captured and enslaved Asians/Orientals from Malasia and brought them over to Mexico to work in the fields. The reason why the Spanish chose Orientals for slaves???

Well according to some kind of charter law, it was illegal after about 1800 or so to bring African slaves over by the Spanish fleets. So what the Spanish king did was send over "Explorers" to Malasia to "Educate" the people and introduce them to God. This was all just a ploy as the Europeon explorers soon used DIVIDE AND CONQUER among the natives against each other. Tribes began bribing rival tribes to the Spanairds in order to save their own selves.

You can find the descendants of these Oriental Slaves today in parts of Mexico, Belize, and towns across Central America.

There are about 200,000 descendants of these Oriental slaves living today altogether.

its hard to find this kinda info though. Try though people.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » August 2nd, 2004, 3:36 pm

TheReal wrote:(Hopefully this oncoming debate, and the subsequent words that I know that I'll be using, won't get me banned. But hey, if I do get banned by taking it to the enemy, then so be it. I'd rather go down in a blaze of glory, than to live like a pussy, or be on anyone's site, FOREVER....)

My response to AcmeWhiteBread:

-A brilliant piece of propoganda was the movie series Roots.

*How so?

-It would have you belive that slaves were constantly yearning to be free and the slave owners were always whipping them and abusing them.

*No, I don't think all slaves were yearning to be free, but the fact that they were slaves, being deprived of their liberties, in and of itself, is and was-tantamount to abuse, in many ways. This doesn't take into account the amount of individual cruel slavemasters and mistresses, especially if you were to throw in the human/white supremacist factor.

-Thats like destroying your tractor, you aint gonna do it.

*A tractor is different than a human being, in that a human being has a soul, and is an animate object, with feelings and a possible sense of their own personhood. With a tractor, you don't always have to check it, by putting your foot up their ass, whereas with a human being, you have to constantly put it in check, so that it doesn't stray, or not know his, or her place.

-Im not saying that it didnt happen, it did.

*Of course it did!

-It happend to the Irish as well.

*Yeah, but the difference being, that the Irish were never considered as chattel. Don't get me wrong, they were damn near treated that way, but were nevertheless, not considered accursed, to the same extent that black folks were, especially within religious circles and the halls of academia!

-But it made no sense to beat a slave,

*If you were trying to maintain control, and a strong presence over another human being, the way those white devils were attempting to do, by totally robbing a whole people of their right to freedom, dignity, and self-determination-IT WOULD MAKE SENSE TO BEAT A SLAVE!

-I mean you can hardly get any work out of most blacks in the first place,

*Yeah, but your white cracker devil brethren, didn't feel that way. They felt that black folks were beasts of burden, because they were too lazy their damn selves. Not only that, the lazy black worker, in great many ways, is mythological. Would you like for me to explain this one? You and others who make such charge, probably live on the west coast, or throughout the southwest, as opposed to the south!

-beat them and forget it....

*I don't know about that, but I do remember once in the army, when a white private challenged my authority, and suggested that we engage in fisticuffs, because he was too lazy to go on patrol. Man I beat the shi.t out that cracker, and made his face red like a tomato.

That was one of the happiest days of my life, but the victory was bittersweet, because he wasn't worth a damn after that-not even the grain of salt that goes into a slice of bread...

Poor devil, but he shouldn't talked stuff!

^^^Big up to you "TheReal"...Very well said!!!! Finally, another person with some real overstanding!!! You know it's weird how when someone post the kind of (truthful) message that you did, it's crazy how we think we will be banned, even though we posting on a Race or religious section. I find it interesting that when we(myself included)use the term "DEVIL" or "Enemy" to describes these particular people who deny FREEDOM, JUSTICE AND EQUALITY then we get so many responses that says we are evil, or "oh my God, you are so racist" LOL.. But even though I understand why this happens, What is wrong with speaking the truth??? Where is the threats to those who use the word n!@#$ in their post and conversations?? I commend you "TheReal" for your straight words and lack of fear of what the enemy or anyone says. As you said, watch the "oncoming debate" and childish remarks your post get. But believe me, it's not the just the words you use that is upsetting this enemy, it's the truth that we speak that just make their skin crawl!! LOL
But SO WHAT if the truth offends them, keep doing what you are doing!!!
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.
Last edited by 'X' on August 2nd, 2004, 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 2nd, 2004, 3:36 pm

About the Spainards enslaving Orientals, I aint never heard no stuff like that documented in history that sounds like some hearsay BS.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » August 2nd, 2004, 3:45 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:About the Spainards enslaving Orientals, I aint never heard no stuff like that documented in history that sounds like some hearsay BS.
^^ I agree, Which is what we seem to be getting alot of on these topics.

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 2nd, 2004, 3:49 pm

Its funny how they come up with all this stuff whenever the Atlantic Slave Trade is mentioned, out of the blue history comes from all over that everybody been enslaved, LOL what a joke you ppl are. And everyone knows the Trans Atlantic slave trade was the most brutal and torturous of them all, so dont try to downplay it by comparing it to others because there is no comparision. Ya'll even go as far as to make up innaccurate history about others bondage its pathetic. What does AmeriKKKa owe and what does God promise huh D.X.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » August 2nd, 2004, 4:06 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:Its funny how they come up with all this stuff whenever the Atlantic Slave Trade is mentioned, out of the blue history comes from all over that everybody been enslaved, LOL what a joke you ppl are. What does AmeriKKKa owe and what does God promise huh D.X.

OOOOOK, "G bka C.rum" I see you up on our 2004 Saviours' Day??LOL
Brother, this is one of our leaders most powerful lectures, he broke down completly the Atlantic Slave Trade and why no preacher, rabbi or imam wants to deal with this time of history!!! Brother, you shocked me with that one, LOL!!! That lecture is a must see!!! "WHAT DOES AMERICA OWE, AND WHAT DOES ALLAH PROMISE" A MUST SEE!!!!

ISN'T IT INSANE HOW SINCE THE TOPIC OF SLAVERY CAME UP, NOW EVERY RACE ON THE PLANET WAS SLAVES..LOL SOME HERE ARE EVEN SAYING THAT WHITE FOLK WAS THE FIRST MAN.LOL..LOL.LOL
DO YOU SEE BROTHER WHAT TRUTH DOES TO THE ENEMY, I KNOW THEY HATE THAT YOU AND I AND "ABLACKMANLOOKIN", AND THE FEW OTHER CONSCIOUS ONES CAME TO THIS SITE. I KNOW WHITE FOLK WAS HAPPY SEEING US CALL EACH OTHER N!@#$ AND WHATEVER ELSE ON HERE, AND NOT ATTACKING THEM, AND THEN WE COME AND START SPEAKING ON THIS ENEMY OF FREEDOM, JUSTICE, AND EQUALITY!!!!
MUCH LOVE TO YOU BROTHER AND MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU IN ALL YOU DO IN RIGHTEOUSNESS....ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 2nd, 2004, 4:26 pm

Yeah I told you bruh, I watch and study EVERYBODY this is the Key to being a good scholar I even go to Klan sites every now and then to see what them nuts got to say which is 100% pure useless rhetoric LOL. But yeah I watch alot of his speeches very good points brought a few descrepencies but thats life but that was a very well put 2gether speech. But as far as the Trans Atlantic slave trade the only other slaughter of a ppl that even comes close is the slaughter of the millions of N. American indians or natives of Central and S. America by the Spainish

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » August 2nd, 2004, 4:54 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:Yeah I told you bruh, I watch and study EVERYBODY this is the Key to being a good scholar I even go to Klan sites every now and then to see what them nuts got to say which is 100% pure useless rhetoric LOL. But yeah I watch alot of his speeches very good points brought a few descrepencies but thats life but that was a very well put 2gether speech. But as far as the Trans Atlantic slave trade the only other slaughter of a ppl that even comes close is the slaughter of the millions of N. American indians or natives of Central and S. America by the Spainish

Exactly Brother, as far as who comes close to our slaughter, you are exactly right!!! But I still say this, those others who went through slavery and other atrocities never lost their WHOLE identity like us!!! WE (Black folk) have been turned inside out, COMPLETLY DESTROYED from slavery!!!
Black folk have been stripped of EVERYTHING, you know the list of things, so I won't run the list. And we have never recovered from slavery, we still claiming to be christian, still scared of white folk, still call ourselves bob, susy, eric, and all these other white folk names. AS LONG AS WE STILL KEEP THEIR NAMES WE WILL FOREVER BE TIED TO THEM, WHAT WE LOOK LIKE BEING BIG STRONG BLACK MEN CALLING OURSELVES DAN, BOB, MIKE, JOHN?? WE NEVER HAVE RECOVERED!!! BUT THE TIME IS SOON COMING!!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 2nd, 2004, 8:57 pm

Sooner than they think brotha. Thats why everytime a brotha brings up the issue of slavery or the racist ways of this country the call him a hatemonger or militant so he doesnt get the issues to the boiling point or the try to say well other bad things happened to other ppl too. Give me a F%#kin break with that BS cover up for your atrocities. They try to cover up what happened to us because they know if we knew what happened in depth to us like your speaker said D.X. then we wouldnt be walkin around shaking our behinds on the dance floor being Willie Nillie LOL I liked that one and smiling at our oppressors because he gives you pat on the back and says good job. Back in the day they murdered brothas who tried to educate thier people with this truth ya'll Blacks and Browns better see they just got slick with how the do it nowadays they murder a mans character now.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » August 3rd, 2004, 9:22 am

[quote="D.X."][quote="G bka C.rum"]Yeah I told you bruh, I watch and study EVERYBODY this is the Key to being a good scholar I even go to Klan sites every now and then to see what them nuts got to say which is 100% pure useless rhetoric LOL. But yeah I watch alot of his speeches very good points brought a few descrepencies but thats life but that was a very well put 2gether speech. But as far as the Trans Atlantic slave trade the only other slaughter of a ppl that even comes close is the slaughter of the millions of N. American indians or natives of Central and S. America by the Spainish[/quote]

Exactly Brother, as far as who comes close to our slaughter, you are exactly right!!! But I still say this, those others who went through slavery and other atrocities never lost their WHOLE identity like us!!! WE (Black folk) have been turned inside out, COMPLETLY DESTROYED from slavery!!!
Black folk have been stripped of EVERYTHING, you know the list of things, so I won't run the list. And we have never recovered from slavery, we still claiming to be christian, still scared of white folk, still call ourselves bob, susy, eric, and all these other white folk names. AS LONG AS WE STILL KEEP THEIR NAMES WE WILL FOREVER BE TIED TO THEM, WHAT WE LOOK LIKE BEING BIG STRONG BLACK MEN CALLING OURSELVES DAN, BOB, MIKE, JOHN?? WE NEVER HAVE RECOVERED!!! BUT THE TIME IS SOON COMING!!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X[/quote]

Is bob and suzie any worse than mohammad? Change one slave name for another huh. Maybe YOU just can't leave the slave mentality. You have to think of yourself as a slave to keep a good excuse ready for your shortcomings. You wanna get an original black name, try kunta kinte or somethin like that, leave them arab names alone. Be real about it if oyu want respect, otherwise you just come off like an idiot.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » August 3rd, 2004, 9:44 am

^^^ONCE AGAIN SOMEONE RESORTING TO NAME-CALLING TO TRY TO PROVE A POINT, THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY, BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS ON THIS BOARD NOW, SO LIKE LTTLE KIDS, THEY START TO NAME-CALL. LOL...GIVE IT UP ALREADY..LOL IT DON'T STOP!!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » August 3rd, 2004, 12:16 pm

ya still can't answer the question though, you never do. you just keep spitting nonsense and do not want to aknowlege any other ideas. Tell me. WHY IS AN ARAB NAME AND AN ARAB RELIGION BETTER THAN A EUROPEAN NAME AND RELIGION? GROW SOME BALLS AND ANSWER FOR ONCE WITHOUT JUST GOING ON ANOTHER SPEACH ON ANOTHER TOPIC!

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”