Interracial Dating or Marriage

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Interracial Dating or Marriage

Unread post by Common Sense » August 3rd, 2004, 9:45 am

D.X. wrote: "no sense" your post is not worthy of a answer either. You all will learn who are leader is very soon!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.
Wow..... a little personal attck? You are excused from answering any of my questions....my brutha.

Except for one. I'll post it on a new thread just for you.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 3rd, 2004, 10:26 am

^^Yeah start another thread just for me, so all those who got words for me can just post them on that thread, so you all can stop wasting so much space on other topics. I was actually thinking the same thing. LOL

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 3rd, 2004, 10:26 am

What DX is talking about gentle readers is the NOI assertion that a 6,000 year "rule of the wicked" is almost at an end. Farrakhan said the following at his Savior Day speech:

"Read the Book of Revelation: "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hole of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird." Pick up the 51st chapter of Jeremiah and read what Allah (God) did for ancient Babylon. He turned the neighboring nations against her and destroyed her power. In the Book of Revelation, that last Babylon is called a "mystery Babylon". That mystery Babylon, the Hon. Elijah Muhammad said, is the United States of America."

He said quite a few other things as well. The public pronouncements that have secured notoriety for the 68-year-old son of a Massachusetts seamstress include describing Jews as "bloodsuckers", Hitler as "a great man", and his rival and former friend Malcolm X as "worthy of death". Alongside the insults he has developed and refined his brand of Islam, incorporating calls for a separate black American state, a brief alliance with the Ku Klux Klan which shares his separatist goal, and an off-the-wall strain of sci-fi mythology. He has asserted that the white race was created by an evil wizard as an experiment 6,000 years ago and that his body will be conveyed to heaven on a UFO.

It just goes on and on and on..

DX, I do not have to be a member of NOI to research historical fact. I only have to be intelligent. I am no devil just a man who uses the brain the good Lord gave him to research and verify information. NOI comes up wanting BIG TIME and you my friend are the one who is predjudiced by your false beliefs regarding NOI not me. NOI is a fabricated made up religion and that is a provable fact. Don't blame me, blame yourself for being duped. I'm just a messenger.

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » August 3rd, 2004, 11:32 am

I'm fine with interracial dating. I prefer from all sorts of ethnic backrounds, I'm not a minger either, Acme white breed. :)
Last edited by Michelle on June 16th, 2005, 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 3rd, 2004, 11:46 am

Kemosave wrote:Lol.. an NOI member giving traditional Islam lessons. Farrakhan has been slowly moving his herd more toward traditional Islam in an attempt to gain more power with the mainstream, however, NOI has always been a cultish spinoff of Islam.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/4222/noi.html

Farrakhan's purpose very simply is to convert as many Black men as possible to The Nation Of Islam. Like all cult leaders, this self-styled "prophet" wants as much power as possible and to this end is urging Black men to enter into submission under his authority. He is the new slave master. I guess some Black men feel it is better to be a slave to Farakan and a false belief system getting their sense of worth from the new master than to simply be their own man. They want to be told what to do rather than examine truth and learn how to make decisions. They are willing to ignore the obvious discrepancies because they think that horse has the best chance. Part of his strategy, as seen at the million man march for example, is to tell Christians that after all Christians and Muslims worship the same God. Muslims worship Allah, Christians worship Jehovah, and Allah and Jehovah are actually the same God. One of the speakers at the march stated this plainly. Of course this is simply not true and they know it. It is a lie meant to increase their power with those who do not know the difference. Nothing more.

The Christian doctrine which Islam most fiercely attacks is the doctrine of the Trinity of the Godhead. Islam's sacred book the Koran, is divided into chapters and verses and the chapters are called Suras which, along with the verses are numbered so that specific passages may be easily found.

Sura 4 verse 169 says that Christians worship three gods; God, Jesus and Mary. Sura 5:73 denies that there is a Trinity in the Godhead and says that those who say that God is a Trinity will be severely punished. "Surely they are disbelievers those who said: Allah is one of the three in a Trinity. But there is none who has the right to be worshipped but one God (Allah). And if they cease not from what they say verily a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them."

The Saudi government distributed a book entitled "Christian Muslim Dialogue." This book is a blatant attempt by Muslims to proselyte our service men and women to Islam.

On page 16 of this book is the statement: "The Trinity is not biblical. The word Trinity is not even in the Bible or Bible dictionaries, was never taught by Jesus and was never mentioned by him. There is no basis or proof in the Bible whatsoever for the acceptance of the Trinity." The Koran says that Jesus Christ was a son of God like anybody else is a son of God but that he is not God the Son. Sura 19:29 says "It is not meet for Allah, that he should have any son. Allah forbid!" The book "Christian Muslim Dialogue" says on page iii "The reader will be surprised to learn that in the Bible Jesus never claimed to be God."

Islam sees Jesus Christ as a prophet of God who otherwise is no different from other men. The Koran says in Sura 43:59 "Jesus was no more than a mortal whom (Allah) favored and made an example to the Israelites." According to Sura 61:6 the main significance of Jesus is that he prophesied the coming of Mohammed. All Muslim commentators teach that Jesus' promise of the coming of the Comforter in John 16:7 is a prophecy that Mohammed would come.

The Bible, God's holy word, teaches that Jesus Christ was and is far more than "a mortal." Colossians 2:9 says of Jesus Christ "For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily." In John 10:30 the Lord Jesus Christ says "I and my Father are one." In John 14:9 the Lord Jesus says "He that hath seen me hath seen the Father." In Matthew 17:5 God the Father said from heaven in an audible voice concerning Jesus Christ: "This is my Beloved Son in whom I am well pleased. Hear ye him."

In Matthew 22:42 there is a question upon which hangs the eternal destiny of every person in this world. "What think ye of Christ? Whose Son is he?" Take away the deity of Jesus Christ, the fact that he is the Son of God and God the Son and salvation is impossible. I John 5:10-12 says, "He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life."

Islam teaches that God is not the Father of Jesus Christ but the Bible says that he is, therefore the God of Islam is not the God of the Bible. Islam teaches that the Holy Spirit is not God. It teaches that the Holy Spirit is the angel Gabriel and that through Gabriel God gave his revelations to the prophets. In the book "Christian Muslim Dialogue" on page 18 we find these words: "Read Matthew 1:18. Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. Compare (this) now with Luke 1:26-27. ‘And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.’ So in the miraculous birth of Jesus, Matthew mentioned the Holy Ghost and Luke mentioned the angel Gabriel. What is the Holy Ghost then? The Holy Ghost is then the angel Gabriel...Then God is God, the Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit is the angel Gabriel, and Jesus is...let me help you: Jesus is a prophet, son of Mary."

The Bible, God's holy word, teaches that God is a Trinity. He is three Persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit, yet he is one God. In Matthew 28:19 the Lord Jesus says, "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name (singular) of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" One name yet three persons in that name. I John 5:7 says "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

The Bible speaks of the Father as God, it speaks of the Son as God and it speaks of the Holy Spirit as God. Yet Christians do not believe that there are three Gods or to quote the Koran that God is "a third of three." The Bible says in Deuteronomy 6:4 that "the Lord our God is one Lord..."

Christians worship the God of the Bible who is the Triune God. This is the only God who exists. The God of Islam is not a Trinity, therefore the God of Islam is not the God of the Bible.

I could easily go on for several books pointing out obvious differences between Islam and Christianity. So is the god of Islam the God of the Bible? NO! Are Allah and Jehovah one and the same? NO! According to the Bible Allah is not God, Mohammed is not his prophet, and the Koran is not the word of God. Islam is a false religion and utterly without power to save from sin because it doesn't recognize Jesus Christ as the Savior! No person, no matter how religious or how sincere he may be can possess truth or salvation apart from Jesus Christ the Savior!

The function of Islam in practice does somewhat fill a thirst for religious practice and fellowship with likeminded people which God designed us for but that is all it does. It cannot deliver one into salvation.

The Person and work of Christ is the crucial divider between Christianity and Islam. Christ's death is the perfect and only sacrifice which God will accept in behalf of sinners. Acts 4:12 says "There is none other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved."

In this ecumenical age most people want to emphasize the resemblance and similarities between Islam & Christianity. The two religions do share many historical persons and events in common but still there is an unbridgeable gulf between them. There is no possible compromise between biblical Christianity and Islam in truth.

"Men say that I am evil. But evil existed before me. Therefore how can I be evil." -Farrakhan

Well Farrakhan, it's like this. If you do evil things like tell lies, draw men's lives into submission under you in the name of a false belief system, that alone is pretty darn evil. Anything on top of that just makes it worse. Now go do something good.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/4222/noi.html

Im not muslim but what makes Luis Farrakan so much different then Creflo Dollar or T.D. Jakes, The Pope, Billy Grahm the 700 club or all the rest of these TV evangelist who swindling the masses for billions of dollars by teaching the false doctrine of Christianity which was never ordained in the bible. Christian was what ppl were calling the followers of Christ Acts 11;26 but it was made into a religion by man and teaches contryary to many statues that God set up

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 3rd, 2004, 12:30 pm

I see from your statement that you don't know what the real facts are concerning Christianity. It's about reality not fiction plain and simple. Choose what you believe to be a fact and let's discuss it.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 3rd, 2004, 12:51 pm

Michelledope wrote:I'm fine with interacial dating. I prefer from all sorts of ethnic backrounds, I'm not a minger either, Acme white breed. :)
Well that's kool Michelledope. What other races have you dated?

When I was in London 3 weeks ago.. there were so many different types of ethnic groups that's not so common in California. Is there much mixing in the U.K.?

I saw a few African nationals with English women.
Last edited by Common Sense on August 3rd, 2004, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » August 3rd, 2004, 12:52 pm

Kemosave wrote:What DX is talking about gentle readers is the NOI assertion that a 6,000 year "rule of the wicked" is almost at an end. Farrakhan said the following at his Savior Day speech:

"Read the Book of Revelation: "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hole of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird." Pick up the 51st chapter of Jeremiah and read what Allah (God) did for ancient Babylon. He turned the neighboring nations against her and destroyed her power. In the Book of Revelation, that last Babylon is called a "mystery Babylon". That mystery Babylon, the Hon. Elijah Muhammad said, is the United States of America."

He said quite a few other things as well. The public pronouncements that have secured notoriety for the 68-year-old son of a Massachusetts seamstress include describing Jews as "bloodsuckers", Hitler as "a great man", and his rival and former friend Malcolm X as "worthy of death". Alongside the insults he has developed and refined his brand of Islam, incorporating calls for a separate black American state, a brief alliance with the Ku Klux Klan which shares his separatist goal, and an off-the-wall strain of sci-fi mythology. He has asserted that the white race was created by an evil wizard as an experiment 6,000 years ago and that his body will be conveyed to heaven on a UFO.

It just goes on and on and on..

DX, I do not have to be a member of NOI to research historical fact. I only have to be intelligent. I am no devil just a man who uses the brain the good Lord gave him to research and verify information. NOI comes up wanting BIG TIME and you my friend are the one who is predjudiced by your false beliefs regarding NOI not me. NOI is a fabricated made up religion and that is a provable fact. Don't blame me, blame yourself for being duped. I'm just a messenger.
Once agin, this is exactly how the media promotes PROPAGANDA!!! THEY QUOTE SMALL BITS OF A ENTIRE LECTURE TO CONFUSE THE MASSES, BUT NEVER SPEAK ON WHAT WAS SAID BEFORE OR AFTER THESE SMALL BITS, "kemo" you are not proving anything new!!! I've seen and know your type. You are not speaking to someone who doesn't the history of the NOI, state where you got your info from on the NOI and who are the sources you got this from. You are doing the same thing the media does!!! YOU CAN'T JUST PICK BITS AND PIECES ON A SPEECH AND SAY "SEE THE NOI IS WRONG" COME ON NOW, YOU HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN THIS..LOL

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 3rd, 2004, 12:58 pm

I'm just sharing the truth. You haven't been able to refute a single point. Don't live in denial. Lecture us on the mythology that black people are members of the tribe of Shabazz and the original race of humans that came to the Earth 66 trillion years ago, and that white people were the result of an experiment performed by the evil scientist Yakub 6000 years ago. You can't refute it. It's Nation of Islam doctrine. So enlighten me. I want to hear if your as crazy as your leader. I await.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 3rd, 2004, 1:06 pm

Michelledope wrote:I'm fine with interacial dating. I prefer from all sorts of ethnic backrounds, I'm not a minger either, Acme white breed. :)
What was surprising to me in the UK..was the amount of Asian women dating or married to non Asian men. Is the British Asian culture loosing up or is melting into Bristish society.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 3rd, 2004, 1:26 pm

Here is a intersting spin on interacial marriage.

INTERACIAL MARRIAGE & CHRISTIANITY/THE BIBLE

http://www.christianadvice.net/interacial_marriage.htm

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 3rd, 2004, 5:19 pm

Kemosave wrote:I see from your statement that you don't know what the real facts are concerning Christianity. It's about reality not fiction plain and simple. Choose what you believe to be a fact and let's discuss it.

What real facts about Christianity it all lies. Tell me were Christ said keep my Christianity. All thru ought the bible God clearly said he gave us laws statutes and commandments. Lev.22;31 1st Jn 2;3. Christ said if thou love me Keep my commandments Jhn.14;15 not my chritianity,Catholism which is where everyone knows mainstream christianity stemmed from, and that false religion of pediphile priest says a priest cannot marry why does 1st Tim.3;2 say a bishop(that is what those demonic priest call themselves right?)must be the husband of one wife? Yet they say he cant marry!! Sounds like falsehood to me. And we know if the tree is corrupt so is its fruit. Where did Christ celebrate these false holidAYS like Christmas which Jer.10;1-5 condemns yet Christianity teaches to celebrate this Babylonian custom and lie and say its Christ birthday when Lk.2;41-42 states he was born around the Passover. Why does Christianity say the law is done away with? What is sin then? 1st Jhn.3;4 the law is in the 1st 5 books of moses isnt it? The only law that was done awy with is the law of sacrifice but christianity teaches all the laws are done away with just believe in Jeeeeeesussss we're under grace then why does the Apostle Paul say in Rom.6;1-2 shall we continue to sin, that grace is abound? 2 God forbid(meaning no). Rom.3;31 Do we make void the law through faith? God forbid: Yea we establish(keep) the law. So what are these fake pulpit pimps that you call Christian preachers,ministers,evangelst talkin about? Theyre lying to the people and are gonna get many people sent to hell with theyre wicked azzez. I know all about the history of this false Christianity which Constitine imposed about 314 A.D by mixing Pagen beliefs in with the true word of God. Tell that to your pork-chop eating priest while hes having rib-offs in the church totally going against Lev.11;7 I got plenty more I can point out but ima see if you can answer these questions 1st. So again what makes Farrakan so much different from these Christian Leaders who are stealing Gods words and getting rich off the Masses by lying to them?

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » August 4th, 2004, 7:33 am

I've seen a Oriental guy (Vietnamese i think) with a Black Female (Guyanese) in Toronto Canada.

They looked cute and i didn't have a problem with them. I'm half Asian myself and i am not ashamed.

All you "Islam" fanatics or whoever should stop hiding behind your Religious views and be the racist you really are.

Stop quoting verses and passages to mask your hate and disregard towards us mix children in this world.

YOu don't even know how many of those females on t.v you oogle so much over are mixed themselves.

Examples= Amerie (BEAUTIFUL woman of Korean/Black mix)

Naiomi Campbell (Beautiful woman of Jamaican Black/Chinese mix)

Foxxy Brown (Sexy gal with Trini/Asian mix)

Kelis (BEautiful honey with Black/Chinese/Korean? mix)

Kimora Lee Simons (YOU already know her mix, if not well here it is: Koreon and Black!)

also one of the guys from Bone Thugs and Harmony is half Vietnamese and half Black. I forget who but he's light, very skinny with cornrows. He's the one with high cheek bones. The ladies always blush when they see his face.

--------------------------------

SO if you think people like us are "unpure" "unclean" and lesser than you, well you all should go join Adolf in hell and others like him!!!!

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » August 4th, 2004, 10:50 am

D.X. wrote:
nyorker, your whole understanding of Islam is wrong, where did you learn your info from?
How do you know what my understanding of Islam is or is not? Please show me a quote where I was wrong about Islam.
D.X. wrote:As far as those leaders who you named, it was none of there choice to be mix-raced, and because they are mixed, doesn't mean that It is ok to be with white women or any other race. If we traced our roots back, I'm sure we all mixed, but how did this happen? WAS IT BY FORCE???
It's no-one's choice as to what race they are born into. None of the race mixing in my family for at least 7 generations has been by FORCE. I say 7 generations because that's how far back I have traced. I am sure this is true with a lot of people as well. Why is it not ok to be with white women or women of another race? What's wrong with a mulatto or afro-mexican, or afro-asian? These people make up a large population in the world today. As I said before many of your heroes are one of the aforementioned.
D.X. wrote:Anyway, It doesnt surprise my that you have your view on mix-couples because you said on another post that your are mixed and have a beautiful white woman, I know why exactly you are sensitive to this issue, you have one yourself, I understand your postion clearly.
I am not really sensitive to the issue, I just speak my opinion on it. Am I more biased towards it......hell yeah. I am glad I am mixed I would never want to change it for the world. I am proud of my African, European, Carribean, and American Indian heritage. I was raised that way by BOTH sides of my family.
D.X. wrote: I'm sure all of you who are for mix couples have had or has a white girl or other. Of course you agree on mixing, but remember, don't think the old days are over, you still can't go anywhere with your barbie doll on your arms, and you all know this is true!!
You can't go everywhere in the black community with your Nubian queen on YOUR arm and be safe everywhere........and you can't say that is not true either.
D.X. wrote:Remember white folk killed us for even "LOOKING" at their woman, and I honestly, that's one thing I agree with them on, they protected their women, we need to be the same way with our sisters, but we let anybody run up in here, white folk killed for their women.
So now you are agreeing with the "devil" that he should have killed us for just looking at his women? Now you want to kill anybody that's not black for looking at YOUR women? It sounds like you want to appease the white man by not mixing with his women. Why do you think the WN whiteman is so against and afraid of "race mixing"? Because he knows by sheer numbers his race (however "pure" that race may be) will be no more and that there would be more "muds" to fight against him. Now looking at it that way....if you are so anti-white you would figure you'd want to encourage "race mixing".
D.X. wrote:Oh, we don't worship those you named, those are men(flesh), but a couple of those you named are backed by Allah(God) himself, and that can't be disputed!!!
I was wrong with the use of "worship" as to what you and your commrades feel about those leaders. I forgot how to spell revere(sp) and that's what I meant. As far as them being backed by Allah(God).......well that's your belief, some may also believed they are backed by the devil. As for me.........I have no feeling toward them either way. I thought Message to the Black Man was an excellent book and had some great points. I mainly respect the black muslims for having balls to stand up for themselves(In Malcolm's time) against police brutality and other injustices. I like the fact that they supported starting their own businesses. It may surprise you that I have even been to one of the late Khalid Abdul Muhammad's speeches and even "ushered" for it and actually even discussed it with him.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 4th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Im still waiting on a response Kemo!!!!

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » August 4th, 2004, 3:57 pm

Common Sense wrote: Well that's kool Michelledope. What other races have you dated?

When I was in London 3 weeks ago.. there were so many different types of ethnic groups that's not so common in California. Is there much mixing in the U.K.?

I saw a few African nationals with English women.
One of my boyfriend's was half filipina and half italian and black or mixed black. My parents are fine with this, infact, it's not an issue. I don't believe I would ever choose a partner with a primary consideration being their racial/ethnic background. Ridiculous. If you're not compatible with the person you're with, there is very little point putting in the effort regardless of who they are.
Common Sense wrote:When I was in London 3 weeks ago.. there were so many different types of ethnic groups that's not so common in California. Is there much mixing in the U.K.?
North London is the most concentrated area, particularly North London, it is very ethnicly diverse compared to the outer city. The more urban the area the more interracial relationships ofocurse (goes without saying). All the white woman I know with kids from mixed ethnicity are from places like Hackney (hehe) I'm not too sure in the rise of asian/interracial relationships, although I know it is more common among asian woman, or so I've seen. :?

EDITED for clarification.
Last edited by Michelle on June 16th, 2005, 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 4th, 2004, 4:32 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:Im still waiting on a response Kemo!!!!
And you will have to wait longer. I am not ignoring you. I will reply to your post. Thank you for your patience.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 5th, 2004, 6:48 pm

Its cool Kemo because you wont be able to answer. Because what they're teaching is lies.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » August 5th, 2004, 9:03 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:Its cool Kemo because you wont be able to answer. Because what they're teaching is lies.
LOL^^^

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » August 6th, 2004, 4:56 am

There are also a great many of people that are mixed race that are great achievers from the Egyptian civilization, Harappa/Indus Valley Culture, Sumerians, Etruscans, Minoans, Greeks, Romans, Europeans, and Americans and the list can go on.

out of curiousity,which "greeks,romans,europeans"are you referring to??
do you mean in ancient times??
and keep in mind,that you are all putting too much emphasis on "race"and not enough on culture/ethnicity.just because someone is racially mixed,does not mean that they will define themselves as such.what i mean is,someone who has an asian parent,and a white parent,may define themselves exclusively as asian,if they identify with,and feel that they are part of that community,more then the white one.you can mix and blur the color line,but you will never be able to get rid of culture and ethnic groups and languages,and the history that goes with that.people by nature will always define themselves as being one thing(black american,for ex.),then being many things at once (black,indian,german,japanese american,for ex.)
and b/c they identify with,and define themselves by one culture/ethnicity,they will want to preserve it.and race will usually play a role in that

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 6th, 2004, 9:59 am

Hey fellas,

Keep your pistols in their holsters. I've only had 1/2 hour to work on the reply so far but am making excellent progress. When you have as many responsibilities as I do, you stay pretty busy all hours. I'm a pull it together for you. It's funny you think their are no right answers when I'm sitting here looking at lots of them. Don't understand your closed minds. Anyway, enjoy your weekend. I'll work on it this weekend.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 13th, 2004, 8:41 am

During the 90's it was popular for some white girls to date black guys especially if he looked like a thug or dressed like a gangsta rapper.

It was like a novelty thang. Yo MTV raps was booming...everybody wanted to jump on board..I guess??

I've also met some white girls that dated and dressed like chola's and adopted the ESE style. Even to the point of speaking broken english with a latino accent.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » August 13th, 2004, 10:16 am

im all for it, doesnt matter much to me, i got plenty of mixes in me, and im dating a girl that is half black and half spanish. o, and to you guys speaking bout christianity, u dont kno what ur talkin about, stick to what you know

hyjinx

Unread post by hyjinx » August 13th, 2004, 10:40 am

Common Sense wrote:During the 90's it was popular for some white girls to date black guys especially if he looked like a thug or dressed like a gangsta rapper.

It was like a novelty thang. Yo MTV raps was booming...everybody wanted to jump on board..I guess??

I've also met some white girls that dated and dressed like chola's and adopted the ESE style. Even to the point of speaking broken english with a latino accent.
When I was in school in Utah in the mid-80s lots of white girls were dating black guys. It may have been the setting ... a Job Corps center where some people were there voluntarily and some were sent by the courts, with a ration of about 20 to 1 in favor of the girls. But regardless there were some definate long term relationships going on and at least one marriage that I was aware of.

I've never dated a black guy, but that's personal taste, nothing to do with race. I was an "80s rocker chick" so I had a thing for guys with long blonde hair that were into heavy metal...not too many black guys I've seen that fit that description.

I honestly believe though that as long as two people get along, treat each other right, enjoy each other's company and whatever else it takes for a relationship, then more power to them.

And to add to the list (since I only saw females mentioned) .. Lenny Kravitz is half black and half white as well. He's also one of the few that I know of that comes from a black woman with a white man. And that story is sort of funny in and of itself. Roxy Roker played a black woman married to a white man on the Jeffersons, but did you know she was originally turned down for the role because the moron that was casting didn't think she could pull off the part? Until she whipped out a picture of her real life husband.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 13th, 2004, 11:06 am

^^^The girls I was speaking were hooking up with these guys over image vs. "Hey I think your a nice guy".

It's the same thing as a Black guy sayin' "I only date white women"

As far as celebrity's...there are alot of interacial couples out there.

Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel

Aisha Taylor and Jeff Tietjens

Wayne and Mandie Brady

Derek Luke and Sophie Hernandez

Kobe and Vanessa Bryant

To name a few (if there still together)

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 13th, 2004, 11:23 am

I think alot of people are attracted to others outside of their race, but won't admit it.

People are just curious about what's on the other side. I find this to be more acceptable with people who are active daters. They have no problems dating or shortage of business within their own group. These people tend to get bored with the status quo. More willing to try something else.

People who tend not to get any love or attention from the opposite sex within their group, tend to be more upset when they see one of their own off with an outsider. Especially if he/she is very attractive.

Behind close doors and under secret circumstances...I believe everyone will go there and cross the line. People are crossing the same sex gender line in Prison everyday.

My favorite story is about how Strom Thurmond crossed the line back when it was definetly un cool to do so. He just had to get him some of that.....LOL.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » August 13th, 2004, 12:45 pm

Common Sense wrote:My favorite story is about how Strom Thurmond crossed the line back when it was definetly un cool to do so. He just had to get him some of that.....LOL.
^^^LOL
I personally, find sexiness and beauty in all women, I just prefer the sisters..:D They have the physical attributes and attitude that keeps me addicted..

As I said earlier, I don't see anything wrong with getting sex from outside of your race but marrying and having kids is different.

Those that date only outside their race usually have something wrong with them....an identity crisis or insecurity of some kind. Have you noticed that the majority of those Black guys that date only white girls act white :? I mean, it is as if they don't like their own skin.....

Don't get me wrong, I know plenty brothers that just want to hit a white girl since they will do everyyyyyyything..lol..for the $, or simply as status (got a few pennies so now I will have the Snowprincess on my arm)...LOLOL.

Again to each his own, the more brothers getting at snowprincess, the more sisters for me.

hyjinx

Unread post by hyjinx » August 13th, 2004, 2:35 pm

Conman wrote: Don't get me wrong, I know plenty brothers that just want to hit a white girl since they will do everyyyyyyything..lol..for the $, or simply as status (got a few pennies so now I will have the Snowprincess on my arm)...LOLOL.
A friend of mine told me once that he dated white girls cuz they would put up with his shit where a black girl woulda told him to hit the bricks. As much as i hate to admit it, I see that as bein true. White girls will, on the average, put up with a LOT more shit than a black girl will. I dunno what that's all about, but damn it's sad...LOL

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » August 13th, 2004, 2:57 pm

yeh man thats true too, ive dated white, black, spanish, asian, and white girls derfinitely put up with sooo much shit, u can do whatever and they will just do whatever to keep ur ass, where as a lot of black girls will just tell me to fuck off if i do or say sumthin bad (who knows maybe its cuz im white LOL)

BABY_LOCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BABY_LOCS » August 15th, 2004, 12:24 pm

NAH I HAVE NEVER DATED A GUY WHO WASNT MEXICAN AND I DONT WANT TO EITHER...BUT THATS JUST ME..U KNOW, I DONT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYBODY BUT I PREFER MY RACE.

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » August 15th, 2004, 12:52 pm

BABY_LOCS wrote:NAH I HAVE NEVER DATED A GUY WHO WASNT MEXICAN AND I DONT WANT TO EITHER...BUT THATS JUST ME..U KNOW, I DONT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYBODY BUT I PREFER MY RACE.

I guess that pic in your profile has to do with your username instead of it being you.

BABY_LOCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BABY_LOCS » August 15th, 2004, 1:00 pm

UMM..HAHA NAH THATS NOT ME..THATS THE CHICANO RAPPER LIL ROB...LMAO..IMA GIRL