White people have alot of anger

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

White people have alot of anger

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 22nd, 2009, 11:55 am

Because they are constantly being blamed as racist and cant speak out about it. And when they do talk about it, its going to come out at the wrong place at the wrong time. Then pple like jackson will come alg and say "See i told you so, now give me some money"

Im Speaking out about it, and f.u.c.k all ur Colour Pride movements all of you

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by Dobre » July 6th, 2009, 11:01 am

Anger about what? White people control the world. You shouldn't be mad, you should be happy.

Fuck everyone else.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by mayugastank » April 30th, 2010, 1:09 am

whiskeyjack wrote:Because they are constantly being blamed as racist and cant speak out about it. And when they do talk about it, its going to come out at the wrong place at the wrong time. Then pple like jackson will come alg and say "See i told you so, now give me some money"

Im Speaking out about it, and f.u.c.k all ur Colour Pride movements all of you
HERES the thing ....if you keep it up us chicanos are just gonna let the blacks kill you. If not for us only God knows the depth of the hatred they have for you and your lil devil children, I personally would like to eliminate all hispanics who cater to whites and dont let them get killed in the system. I wish my hispanic brothers would just mind their own business and let blacks eat you guys -and any hispanic who sides with whites should be boiled and hung and left for rats to eat. His head should be boiled and demeated and his skull should be sent to his mother for backing up a white -the mexican mafia racists should get a reality check -what tyoe of mafia kills people of color and backs up the people oppressing them. Please just die! So next time a riot happens I will be eating popcorn and watch white people get mollywhopped by blacks who seem to hold more inteliigence then supposed gangsters who actually think a honkey is their pal.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 30th, 2010, 7:14 pm

HERES the thing ....if you keep it up us chicanos are just gonna let the blacks kill you. If not for us only God knows the depth of the hatred they have for you and your lil devil children, I personally would like to eliminate all hispanics who cater to whites and dont let them get killed in the system. I wish my hispanic brothers would just mind their own business and let blacks eat you guys -and any hispanic who sides with whites should be boiled and hung and left for rats to eat. His head should be boiled and demeated and his skull should be sent to his mother for backing up a white -the mexican mafia racists should get a reality check -what tyoe of mafia kills people of color and backs up the people oppressing them. Please just die! So next time a riot happens I will be eating popcorn and watch white people get mollywhopped by blacks who seem to hold more inteliigence then supposed gangsters who actually think a honkey is their pal.
lol, you will be eating popcorn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , will that be outta mommy's microwave?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 30th, 2010, 7:21 pm

Where i come from everyone watches out for each other, and i guess my black friends who have watched my back against other blacks should be boiled alive......... :roll: :roll: .... Cant let them help out the devil, i must be mind controlling them lol

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by mayugastank » May 12th, 2010, 12:19 am

whiskeyjack wrote:Where i come from everyone watches out for each other, and i guess my black friends who have watched my back against other blacks should be boiled alive......... :roll: :roll: .... Cant let them help out the devil, i must be mind controlling them lol

Look honkey-your a coward just like all whites if not for your weapons superiority the bravado of the japs wouldve killed you long ago. Please just die so I can continue to stick it in the pig of your women who just cant stay off colored dick-weak sissy pansy cracker ass elmers glue pasty ass honkey motherfucker-soggy saltine ass cracker ass son of a bitch

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 12th, 2010, 7:29 am

Look honkey-your a coward just like all whites if not for your weapons superiority the bravado of the japs wouldve killed you long ago. Please just die so I can continue to stick it in the pig of your women who just cant stay off colored dick-weak sissy pansy cracker ass elmers glue pasty ass honkey motherfucker-soggy saltine ass cracker ass son of a bitch
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what did money fix you for breakfast?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 12th, 2010, 7:46 am

weapons of superiority???

Your just jealous :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please just die so you can fuck our pig ass women???? LOL dont have the confidence to talk to women???? Did i ever tell you when i was in lived in vancouver there were a ton of mexican women with white guys???

Whatcha playing on xbox live these days you weekend gangsta? Keeping it real yo????

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 12th, 2010, 5:10 pm

hey perongregory i know mayuagastank is your buddy and all but dont you think its time for some moderating?

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by sickside » May 12th, 2010, 8:09 pm

mayugastank wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:Because they are constantly being blamed as racist and cant speak out about it. And when they do talk about it, its going to come out at the wrong place at the wrong time. Then pple like jackson will come alg and say "See i told you so, now give me some money"

Im Speaking out about it, and f.u.c.k all ur Colour Pride movements all of you
HERES the thing ....if you keep it up us chicanos are just gonna let the blacks kill you. If not for us only God knows the depth of the hatred they have for you and your lil devil children, I personally would like to eliminate all hispanics who cater to whites and dont let them get killed in the system. I wish my hispanic brothers would just mind their own business and let blacks eat you guys -and any hispanic who sides with whites should be boiled and hung and left for rats to eat. His head should be boiled and demeated and his skull should be sent to his mother for backing up a white -the mexican mafia racists should get a reality check -what tyoe of mafia kills people of color and backs up the people oppressing them. Please just die! So next time a riot happens I will be eating popcorn and watch white people get mollywhopped by blacks who seem to hold more inteliigence then supposed gangsters who actually think a honkey is their pal.
look bro..it all comes down to the mighty dollar..Southsiders dont have there back really..It all comes down to the moneyyyyyy...Whats funny is how the news always talks about Mexicans and Blacks going at it..But trust ..TRUST ..homie we go at it with the whites from time to time to..just not so much because of the damn money..shit when I was in Jail yearssss ago..the south siders were going at it hard with the white..

And whiskeyjack..your just a dumb fuck 12 year old.didnt your mommy and daddy told you not to go on these sites

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by Sentenza » May 13th, 2010, 4:45 am

whiskeyjack wrote:hey perongregory i know mayuagastank is your buddy and all but dont you think its time for some moderating?
Alonso still didnt respond, lol.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by perongregory » May 14th, 2010, 2:00 am

whiskeyjack wrote:hey perongregory i know mayuagastank is your buddy and all but dont you think its time for some moderating?
lol, why are you on me? I can't do nada. Alonso is takin his good time.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 14th, 2010, 7:05 am

And whiskeyjack..your just a dumb fu-- 12 year old.didnt your mommy and daddy told you not to go on these sites
lol my mommy and daddy taught me to work a real job and earn my way in life and my own money... instead of getting gangbeat into some stupid gang..... I heard you and your dumbfuck homies go to jail like its college, mabye you should try one with books there ese...

The whiteman has money for a reason

mabye you should grow up, and get over your racial biased you dumbfuck
lol, why are you on me? I can't do nada. Alonso is takin his good time.
i wanted to see if the moderating thing happened yet...

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 14th, 2010, 7:14 am

just not so much because of the damn money..
selling crack to the kids, dont cut it anymore???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 14th, 2010, 7:44 am

i hear chicano kids grow up idolizing drug dealers like there football players, i hear those chicano kids grow up wanting to be some tough guy bully walking the streets looking for someone smaller than them to punk... "Hey homie, i just sniffed a rail off some hookers ass ese"

White kids grow up wanting to be electricians, doctors or someone with a real job... And you wonder why the whites have money and a solid blue collar working class... Your country couldnt even keep its middle class in one piece, thats why you border hopping like its going out of style....

i can play that racial/culture game too bitch

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by sickside » May 14th, 2010, 2:25 pm

First of all kid..I was talking about prison politics shit not street shit ..second we idolize drug dealers huh..that funny ..because if you want to believe that, than you got to believe that most white people idolize black peoples culture..and if both cases are true ..which either one is, (I just got brains to know either one is) at least me idolize are own culture and someone else. And you acting like your own race doesn't do that!..We all want to be doctors and layers..its just that we got to struggle a little bit more harder (no excuse to get a good job in life, but you just got to grow up in an area where you see your good friend die in front of you for some bull shit..than you want the payback thus the circle begins).. because we are coming right out of the poor unlike MOST white people that take life for granted because you got mommy and daddy putting that sliver spoon in your mouth..but other races love your people that take life for granted because every one knows you guys make the best customers..so it works out..so I guess when we say we idolize the drug dealers I think your saying.we idolize the drug dealers because we too want to sell drugs to spoiled rich white kids and get rich off of there punk ass too..but we have been losing the battle in selling you guys drugs..because now since most white people drug of choice is now tweak..you guys been making more and more and stop coming to us..damn!..

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 23rd, 2010, 8:20 pm

sickside wrote:First of all kid..I was talking about prison politics shit not street shit ..second we idolize drug dealers huh..that funny ..because if you want to believe that, than you got to believe that most white people idolize black peoples culture..and if both cases are true ..which either one is, (I just got brains to know either one is) at least me idolize are own culture and someone else. And you acting like your own race doesn't do that!..We all want to be doctors and layers..its just that we got to struggle a little bit more harder (no excuse to get a good job in life, but you just got to grow up in an area where you see your good friend die in front of you for some bull shit..than you want the payback thus the circle begins).. because we are coming right out of the poor unlike MOST white people that take life for granted because you got mommy and daddy putting that sliver spoon in your mouth..but other races love your people that take life for granted because every one knows you guys make the best customers..so it works out..so I guess when we say we idolize the drug dealers I think your saying.we idolize the drug dealers because we too want to sell drugs to spoiled rich white kids and get rich off of there punk ass too..but we have been losing the battle in selling you guys drugs..because now since most white people drug of choice is now tweak..you guys been making more and more and stop coming to us..damn!..
ill admit the whites in the midwest think there black, but not where i come from :lol: :lol: :lol:

im all country you know i listen to that jigaboo shit you and your eses hate so much

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 23rd, 2010, 8:22 pm

the reason why i didnt post so quickly sickside was because believe it or not i was upset that i said such terrible shit about your people. Not like it means anything to you because im white :roll: but im sorry for those comments

i know im white you hate me i get it lol

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 23rd, 2010, 8:35 pm

i know i know im white you were raised to hate me because of my skin colour i know jim crow trained you well

ukrainian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 44
Joined: October 17th, 2008, 2:06 pm
What city do you live in now?: Moscow

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by ukrainian » July 10th, 2010, 10:52 am

looks like everybody's angry, not just whites :lol:

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by mayugastank » July 25th, 2010, 10:21 pm

ukrainian wrote:looks like everybody's angry, not just whites :lol:

No its mainly whites who are angry and sometimes blacks are angry that whites take out their anger on blacks, in a real sly way instead of an outright racist move they do behind the back moves just like a woman would. But the rest of us ? man we could give a shit! I mean how mad could we be when we get to have sex with white women more so then white men can? I mean white men are just jealous that the vats majority of white women cant stand white men ....and white men are left sexually frustrated ,angry and feeling lonely and thats why their is racvial hatred! White men use to pass laws prohibiting interracial marriage but as soon as those laws were taken off the books WELL now white women would go out on there own and find a colored boy! its drives white men crazy that throughout their teenage years and into their twenties white women are far and wide avoiding white to shake their ass at the club and get anything but a white guy

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 687
Joined: March 20th, 2007, 5:03 pm

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by cliffard » July 26th, 2010, 10:32 am

100% white boy, fucked white girls, black girls mixed race girls spanish girls....miss me with that made up nonsense^

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 26th, 2010, 11:09 am

mayugastank wrote:No its mainly whites who are angry and sometimes blacks are angry that whites take out their anger on blacks, in a real sly way instead of an outright racist move they do behind the back moves just like a woman would. But the rest of us ? man we could give a shit! I mean how mad could we be when we get to have sex with white women more so then white men can? I mean white men are just jealous that the vats majority of white women cant stand white men ....and white men are left sexually frustrated ,angry and feeling lonely and thats why their is racvial hatred! White men use to pass laws prohibiting interracial marriage but as soon as those laws were taken off the books WELL now white women would go out on there own and find a colored boy! its drives white men crazy that throughout their teenage years and into their twenties white women are far and wide avoiding white to shake their ass at the club and get anything but a white guy
That's not true at all.
White Americans are statistically the least likely to wed interracially, though in absolute terms they were involved in interracial marriages more than any other racial group due to their demographic majority. 1.9% of married White women and 2.2% of married White men had a non-White spouse. 1.0% of all married White men were married to an Asian American woman, and 1.0% of married White women were married to a man classified as "other".
Yeah, White women sure can't wait to go find themselves a colored boy.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by perongregory » July 26th, 2010, 11:16 am

Why do you have call people coloreds and stoop to that level?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 26th, 2010, 2:45 pm

perongregory wrote:Why do you have call people coloreds and stoop to that level?
I was quoting him.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by perongregory » July 26th, 2010, 2:48 pm

You didn't quote anything, but instaed repeated an offensive phrase he used in his post. No need for that.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by mayugastank » July 26th, 2010, 3:56 pm

"Colored is an offensive phrase? GEEZ........gimme a break....no Idont have to stoop to that level /but I do believe much of white anger comes from the fact that white women consisitently turn white men down. I mean to the point where -a big percent of white men are left womanless. Get on their forums and youll see that /that is a major topic of discussion. hence just the marriage statistics of California latinos with whites is through thr roof imagine the couples who arent married/or got divorced or interbred creating a hybrid. I knew whiet guys supporting half mexican kids ...in commonness! Imagine a whole magnitude of your race females continously rejecting you for being of their origin! In the 1990s it was much worse/with just about all white females dating/marrying/breeding with chicanos. Now occassionally you ll see white chicks with their own but back then it was outlandish. Another thing they feel incompetent when a vast array of white men are left with no mate//of their own choosing! Aztecs/mulattoos/and other ethnic groups were breed out with whites thru force/rape/and fear of starvation . Meaning to say that not by their own choosing did they have children with whites.....yet white women with their uppity ways and upper class status go ut their way to breed amongst chicanos ....placing themselves in a bottom social tier by their own choosing for purely sexual or curious reasons. Its not rape in this case. White women are willingly and in fact purposely targeting chicanos to breed with. Which is why we have so much anger towards latino/chicano men. I dont believe another race on earth anywhere has been able to so solidly be suduced by their sexual appetite for another people like white women have. granted they might find immigrant variety latinos as 2 different ///but as a chicano ..my firsthand experience has been an unrelenting targeting by white females. Almost to draw the conclusion that their exist no white female who is actually attracted to white males.Unless they carry that latino swagger(the tattoos-clothes-short hair cuts and clean demeanor) . yet if this was my purely biased view it could quickly be discounted as MAYUGAFLUFF ....a piece inflated by my racial pride to make another look bad.....but alas .....the census and marriage statistics point to the exact same conclusion as my keystroke...."mayugastank.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by perongregory » July 26th, 2010, 3:58 pm

If its not an offensive phrase then don't tout the individuality and merits of chicanos/latinos cuz colored means there's white people and then the colored peoples. Real chop.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 26th, 2010, 4:17 pm

perongregory wrote:You didn't quote anything, but instaed repeated an offensive phrase he used in his post. No need for that.
"WELL now white women would go out on there own and find a colored boy!"

"Yeah, White women sure can't wait to go find themselves a colored boy."

I'd say that's quoting him. Regardless, he's clearly wrong as Whites have the lowest percentage of interracial marriage in the United States.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by Sentenza » July 26th, 2010, 4:57 pm

Another one of those shit threads. Really. No offense Whiskey, you meant it in a different way, but it turned into a pile of turd.

"Yea white people dont get enough brown ass and we get all their women, thats why they are mad.
No mexicans dont get white women, thats why they are mad! Also they only sell oranges, polish shoes and have big mustahces and sombreros. Whites are pedophile alcoholics, serial killer whimps with weird haircuts and a nerdy face and blacks are loud, lazy gangbanger rapists who like to dance. Asians like to smile, eat rice and have big front teeth and have weird hats and they do Karate."

Mannnn, all of you, get the fuck outta here with that stupid ass BS. I cant even hear it anymore. It sucks. It gets old. Its annoying. Where did you learn this shit?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by perongregory » July 26th, 2010, 4:58 pm

Thank alonso.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by Sentenza » July 26th, 2010, 4:59 pm

perongregory wrote:Thank alonso.
Yep, i know.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”