White people have alot of anger

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 5th, 2011, 3:07 pm

Sentenza wrote:
doser wrote:
ANYWAY, I don't see race as an issue. My white ass is never joining a supremacist group. I am not a supreme being. I am not a supreme race. I am a mutt like every single one of you. I would also never kiss a black man's ass, or try to copy his lifestyle to make him feel welcome. We can be completely different and still be cool. For me, this is usually the case. fu-- the racism. I treat everyone the same. Unless they have something to say, they are ignored. Dare I say I'm sucker free?

There's some white anger for you. America can kiss my ass while all you racists suck my dick and the race card playing crybabies making dumbass excuses for why they're fu-- ups can tongue my balls and ahole. The religious people can wash my feet, since that's what Jesus would do. Basically, 98% of this forum can taste what's under my boxers. Enjoy, women.
LOL, well said...Cosign. 8)
+1

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 5th, 2011, 4:20 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
doser wrote:
ANYWAY, I don't see race as an issue. My white ass is never joining a supremacist group. I am not a supreme being. I am not a supreme race. I am a mutt like every single one of you. I would also never kiss a black man's ass, or try to copy his lifestyle to make him feel welcome. We can be completely different and still be cool. For me, this is usually the case. fu-- the racism. I treat everyone the same. Unless they have something to say, they are ignored. Dare I say I'm sucker free?

There's some white anger for you. America can kiss my ass while all you racists suck my dick and the race card playing crybabies making dumbass excuses for why they're fu-- ups can tongue my balls and ahole. The religious people can wash my feet, since that's what Jesus would do. Basically, 98% of this forum can taste what's under my boxers. Enjoy, women.
LOL, well said...Cosign. 8)
+1

Interesting way of putting it. lol.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 25th, 2012, 6:08 am

NO I DONT! FUCK YOU!!!!! :lol:

RomanoBundy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Somewhere... out there

Unread post by RomanoBundy » December 9th, 2013, 5:33 am

You have a point int he fact that white talking about racism isn't very well seen usually. Talking about race will quickly become a "racist" label while other races can talk about it more freely.

But everybody have anger. Because hispanics, blacks or whoever you pick has to live around racism. Even whites.

Tacobender
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Huntington Beach

Unread post by Tacobender » December 18th, 2013, 11:12 am

Dobre wrote:Anger about what? White people control the world. You shouldn't be mad, you should be happy.

Fuck everyone else.
^^^ the most ignorant thing said all year.^^^