What Have You Done To Support Reparations?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: What Have You Done To Support Reparations?

Unread post by thekinks1886 » July 4th, 2008, 2:51 am

Mcminister wrote:responsibilities for their own actions ?????? is english ur second language or somthin
I doubt you can see the irony in your post you backward oaf
if ur family ain paid mine....my grand kids have the right to go ask ur grandkids fo they fuckin money......its like a will...ur money wil become ur kids money and they kids money its the same shit...u take care of ur grandkids grandkids by jst takin care of ur kids

why in the hell would my grandkids have paid your grandkids- that is like me saying to the son of a black murderer, he must pay for the family of the white man/woman he is murdered

Get up off your knees boy, and stop begging- time to toughen up and deal with your own life

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » July 4th, 2008, 11:17 am

Mcminister wrote:pleaaaase&^^^
No!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 6th, 2008, 7:53 am

clipse wrote:
perongregory wrote: White people constantly talk about victim mentality, so I think the only shit they understand is if you make them a victim...
true!

i wonder how many even know how they benefitting from what their white foreparents did to Blacks. But they saying they dont owe? They benifiting in more ways then they think.
clipse = smart non racist white person. (at least from what I see here)

just like myself I do believe. :-D lol

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 6th, 2008, 12:13 pm

like i said before show me how im benifiting from the capital of slavery? if your excuse is that white people are the majority and the racism from certain institutes works against non-whites, then how am i responsible for the actions of those individuals? i cant obviously change there opinions, and no matter how self-enlightened you think you are ghost you are still profiting off the same capital as me

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 6th, 2008, 5:47 pm

w.e yall say...agree or disagree nothing can make up for over 400 years of torture, injustice, murder, degrading white folks have done to black people....even payin everyblack man a million dolars ain gon make up shit...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 6th, 2008, 5:48 pm

fuck its a boring ass sunday....no one outside, nothin to do , fuck is every body home icing their wrists for shooting all them guns on july 4th

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 6th, 2008, 6:12 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:like i said before show me how im benifiting from the capital of slavery? if your excuse is that white people are the majority and the racism from certain institutes works against non-whites, then how am i responsible for the actions of those individuals? i cant obviously change there opinions, and no matter how self-enlightened you think you are ghost you are still profiting off the same capital as me
I never said I was oppressed.

I know I have it better than any black person I ever knew from the same area as me.

You and I both benefit when we get hired to a job and we sit there and the bosses and other workers are sitting around making black jokes. And theres no blacks there.

Why? Because those same whites making those jokes feel like keeping those jobs between "the good people." (they mean white people)

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 6th, 2008, 9:32 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:like i said before show me how im benifiting from the capital of slavery? if your excuse is that white people are the majority and the racism from certain institutes works against non-whites, then how am i responsible for the actions of those individuals? i cant obviously change there opinions, and no matter how self-enlightened you think you are ghost you are still profiting off the same capital as me

why do you even feel the need to get involved...u live in cananda man....i hate that shit aint nobody talking to you so keep yo 2 cent opinions out...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 6th, 2008, 9:54 pm

Young Deuce wrote:

why do you even feel the need to get involved...u live in cananda man....i hate that shit aint nobody talking to you so keep yo 2 cent opinions out...
forreal, stay gettin in our issues that don't involve them.

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thekinks1886 » July 7th, 2008, 1:45 am

African Americans are much better off than sub saharan Africans are, so I fail to see how someone owes them money because they happen to have a darker skin tone than me.

That is like me saying African Americans owe whites money for their higher crime rates, dependency rates etc

Its all BS, act as an individual and take responsibility for your OWN actions

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 7th, 2008, 7:15 am

thekinks1886 wrote:African Americans are much better off than sub saharan Africans are, so I fail to see how someone owes them money because they happen to have a darker skin tone than me.

That is like me saying African Americans owe whites money for their higher crime rates, dependency rates etc

Of course people need to take their own lives into their own hands, but it's difficult in a country where blacks are being made to feel and treated as second class citizens.

Out here blacks dont like the idea of moving to all white areas because they know how the whites are and so they choose to be around other blacks. Unfortunately the black communities out here are only in the poor inner cities. Whereas down south you have prosperous black suburbs with little to no crime.

Poor inner cities don't have the adequate resources to fight things like poverty and crime. So there becomes an illusion that blacks are merely commiting crimes because they know no better, when in REALITY a FEW people commit a LOT of crimes and the majority of blacks get blamed for it.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 7th, 2008, 8:02 am

perongregory wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

forreal, stay gettin in our issues that don't involve them.
north america, same boat, i was just in america yesterday actually buying cheap gas cause its too fuckin expensive up here

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 7th, 2008, 8:12 am

and what do u guys even mean? canada had slavery in the new world the same as america and any other country in the new world, the issues i see in this country in the new world setting are more closely similar to what goes on in america then anything elsewhere in the world... america aint solving shit

When our cable channels are 75% american and when more then 75% of the kids are running around acting like americans, when my country joined NAFTA and started ripping us off, that essentially made us even more country men that you think, because my countries leaders signed into your maifest destiny crap agenda you guys got going on...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 7th, 2008, 10:28 am

whiskeyjack wrote:and what do u guys even mean? canada had slavery in the new world the same as america and any other country in the new world, the issues i see in this country in the new world setting are more closely similar to what goes on in america then anything elsewhere in the world... america aint solving shit

When our cable channels are 75% american and when more then 75% of the kids are running around acting like americans, when my country joined NAFTA and started ripping us off, that essentially made us even more country men that you think, because my countries leaders signed into your maifest destiny crap agenda you guys got going on...
Blacks I know LOVE going to Canada because the whites up there are not like the whites down here.

FACT.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 7th, 2008, 9:17 pm

A Ghost wrote:
thekinks1886 wrote:African Americans are much better off than sub saharan Africans are, so I fail to see how someone owes them money because they happen to have a darker skin tone than me.

Of course people need to take their own lives into their own hands, but it's difficult in a country where blacks are being made to feel and treated as second class citizens.

Out here blacks dont like the idea of moving to all white areas because they know how the whites are and so they choose to be around other blacks. Unfortunately the black communities out here are only in the poor inner cities. Whereas down south you have prosperous black suburbs with little to no crime.

Poor inner cities don't have the adequate resources to fight things like poverty and crime. So there becomes an illusion that blacks are merely commiting crimes because they know no better, when in REALITY a FEW people commit a LOT of crimes and the majority of blacks get blamed for it.
Actually the trait that you recognize of blacks being centered in one area is the result of hypersegregation.... look it up. look up the work of Denton and Massey.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 8th, 2008, 9:33 am

perongregory wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

Actually the trait that you recognize of blacks being centered in one area is the result of hypersegregation.... look it up. look up the work of Denton and Massey.
I'll check that out. props.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 8th, 2008, 11:36 am

A Ghost wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:and what do u guys even mean? canada had slavery in the new world the same as america and any other country in the new world, the issues i see in this country in the new world setting are more closely similar to what goes on in america then anything elsewhere in the world... america aint solving shit

Blacks I know LOVE going to Canada because the whites up there are not like the whites down here.

FACT.
duh, but vacationing in canada still aint solving shit

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 8th, 2008, 1:03 pm

I'd like to know what Reparations plan to solve? Or at least contribute to solving? What's in place that's going to help us all collectively move forward? I ask this because the Canadian government recently gave Reparations to the native americans of this country for the forced interment in Catholic Schools. With it came an official apology on behalf of the Government. Now of course nothing has changed. The Government still plods along doing it's thing. Some native groups have come out and said that it's helped them heal, some have come out and said it hasn't, some have even come out and asked for more money to help put in place support groups to show them the proper way to spend the money they have received sparking more debate as to why the Government has been spending money all along to support groups that have been in place for decades to help native americans. Really, it's made those that are sympathetic more sympathetic, it's made those that don't care about the situation sleep just a little better at night, and it's made those that harbour hatred towards natives, or natives towards white, hate that much more.

So, what's the plan really?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 8th, 2008, 1:21 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:I'd like to know what Reparations plan to solve? Or at least contribute to solving? What's in place that's going to help us all collectively move forward? I ask this because the Canadian government recently gave Reparations to the native americans of this country for the forced interment in Catholic Schools. With it came an official apology on behalf of the Government. Now of course nothing has changed. The Government still plods along doing it's thing. Some native groups have come out and said that it's helped them heal, some have come out and said it hasn't, some have even come out and asked for more money to help put in place support groups to show them the proper way to spend the money they have received sparking more debate as to why the Government has been spending money all along to support groups that have been in place for decades to help native americans. Really, it's made those that are sympathetic more sympathetic, it's made those that don't care about the situation sleep just a little better at night, and it's made those that harbour hatred towards natives, or natives towards white, hate that much more.

In actuality whites are never going to give blacks reparations.

Whether they are deserved or not is another topic, but it's never going to happen anyways. Whites would never do that.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 8th, 2008, 1:21 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:I'd like to know what Reparations plan to solve? Or at least contribute to solving? What's in place that's going to help us all collectively move forward? I ask this because the Canadian government recently gave Reparations to the native americans of this country for the forced interment in Catholic Schools. With it came an official apology on behalf of the Government. Now of course nothing has changed. The Government still plods along doing it's thing. Some native groups have come out and said that it's helped them heal, some have come out and said it hasn't, some have even come out and asked for more money to help put in place support groups to show them the proper way to spend the money they have received sparking more debate as to why the Government has been spending money all along to support groups that have been in place for decades to help native americans. Really, it's made those that are sympathetic more sympathetic, it's made those that don't care about the situation sleep just a little better at night, and it's made those that harbour hatred towards natives, or natives towards white, hate that much more.

Whether they are deserved or not is another topic, but it's never going to happen anyways. Whites would never do that.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 8th, 2008, 2:37 pm

A Ghost wrote:

For the sake of keeping the ball rolling, let's say whites, or the Government, or a large group get together and decide they're going to. What are the goals on both sides, and what in the end is it going to do for race relations? The only I've ever heard about Reparations in the States, and even in Canada for that matter is an actual dollar amount. That's it. That isn't going to change a thing.

That's one of the major problems with the new Reparations the Canadian Government just gave out. Studies have shown that a large portion of the native population, especially on reserves suffer from alcoholism and gambling. Now, what happens when an alcoholic gets a hold of $33,000 in a day? Is he healed of his problems and his demons that the Canadian Government has contributed to? No, he gets really, really, really drunk. Giving a chunk of money to anyone for emotional damage won't fix them (though $33,000 does get you a good shrink) and it doesn't hold the culprit accountable. I understand some people think it's a way to hold certain people accountable and an apology but I think it's a step in the wrong direction when it comes to fixing race relations. Whether Whites are willing to do it or Blacks are willing to accept it, at the end of the day it's not an easy fix, no one is going to turn to the other and say "Ok, so we're even now right?" Not happening, there needs to be some serious dialog, and unfortunately that still won't heal some people.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 8th, 2008, 3:04 pm

penguin your talking to yourself, ghost is just learning of hyper segragation....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 8th, 2008, 3:06 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:penguin your talking to yourself, ghost is just learning of hyper segragation....
please, I already know about redlining and all that BS, I said props because I didnt know about the authors he said.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 8th, 2008, 4:21 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:penguin your talking to yourself, ghost is just learning of hyper segragation....

I don't care what one does or doesn't already know. I'm just trying to strike up more conversing and Ghost replied to my post so I figured 'WTF'. I've never had a problem chatting with Ghost before so why would I now? You on the other hand.....

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » September 15th, 2008, 9:53 am

If you're going to be fair about it, wouldn't they need to include the whites that were slaves in the U.S. before the Civil War? And though the Northern African raiding and enslavement of a couple million whites off the coasts of Europe, which took place at the same time the transatlantic slave trade was occurring, didn't take place in the U.S.; should they be held responsible for reparations?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 16th, 2008, 6:04 am

Kara Ben Nemsi wrote:If you're going to be fair about it, wouldn't they need to include the whites that were slaves in the U.S. before the Civil War? And though the Northern African raiding and enslavement of a couple million whites off the coasts of Europe, which took place at the same time the transatlantic slave trade was occurring, didn't take place in the U.S.; should they be held responsible for reparations?
Good point...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 1st, 2008, 5:20 pm

Kara Ben Nemsi wrote:
If you're going to be fair about it, wouldn't they need to include the whites that were slaves in the U.S. before the Civil War? And though the Northern African raiding and enslavement of a couple million whites off the coasts of Europe, which took place at the same time the transatlantic slave trade was occurring, didn't take place in the U.S.; should they be held responsible for reparations?
why should they

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » October 4th, 2008, 11:28 am

Mcminister wrote:Kara Ben Nemsi wrote:
why should they
If you're content with Darwin's theory that we're nothing more than warring gorillas (Western Lowland Gorillas versus the Eastern Lowland Gorillas.. lol) and that that's a GOOD thing, then by all means go ahead and may great winds come to your aid for there's therefore no ultimate purpose or meaning to this reality in the end, no ultimate right or wrong exists anyway so why not? It just means the Eastern Lowland Gorillas (blacks) were able to gain a type of dominance, via the implementation of a particular ideological construct (e.g. modern liberalism), over the Western Lowland Gorillas (whites) which they exploited for gain for a time. Congratulations on your victory.

However, if you think there's more to life and that the truth should be respected then here's my response: Slavery is the antithesis of liberty. Far worse than simple moral repugnance, slavery is morally evil. Given that fact, one would think that an accurate historical account of slavery would be taught to the American people as a means of binding us together. Instead, a skewed history of slavery is presented whereas white slavery is ignored or revised to fit the modern liberal construct so as to divide us into the oppressors (whites) versus the oppressed (blacks). Of course now that the fake indians (e.g. mountain gorillas) are coming to power, we'll eventually have to join you Eastern Lowland Gorillas as minorities and resort to the same tactics but that's another thread.

The truth is that slavery was not a construct of white people but of cultural attitudes of earlier times, especially amongst the rich, in most societies including Arabic, Black, Chinese, and Indian societies most long before the United States was ever a nation.

Slavery was an institution of the times practiced by all races and it was European nations, beginning with the Quaker inspired abolition movement (e.g. Christians) that took the sacrificial determined steps to stop slavery in their countries and eventually expand the scope to stamping out slavery worldwide.

The truth is that whites slaves were America's first slaves, were slaves for life, and their slavery was hereditary (their children were born into slavery). Whites were auctioned on the block with children sold and separated from their parents and wives sold and separated from their husbands where they were worked to death in the sugar mills of Barbados and Jamaica and the plantations of Virginia.

As Michael A. Hoffman explains in 'They Were White and They Were Slaves: The Untold History of the Enslavement of Whites in Early America and Industrial Britain', "Bound Whites in early America called themselves slaves and nine-tenths of the White slavery in America was conducted without indentures of any kind but according to the so-called "custom of the country," as it was known, which was lifetime slavery administered by the White slave merchants themselves."

In George Sandys laws for Virginia, Whites were enslaved "forever." The service of Whites bound to Berkeley's Hundred was deemed "perpetual." These accounts have been simply left out of many "standard reference works" because this authentic history no longer is politically correct in today's modern liberal social construct.

Yet white slavery was an extensive operation and only around the start of the 18th century do we begin to encounter more "servitude" on the basis of a contract of indenture. But even in that period there was kidnapping of Anglo-Saxons into slavery and the numbers may surprise you. North Africans alone are estimated to have enslaved a million white Europeans who were cruelly treated. And we haven't even broached the subject of convict slavery.

So we see how modern liberalism rewrites history based on social or cultural edict to fit their social ideological construct to justify using state power to accomplish their transcendentalized aims rather than rely on accuracy, reason, rationality, logic, and most of all: the truth.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 8th, 2008, 9:22 pm

okay answer my question straight....y u tryna kick a history lesson

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 11th, 2008, 10:32 am

Mcminister wrote:okay answer my question straight....y u tryna kick a history lesson
Cause you're a jag off and he knows it.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 15th, 2008, 1:58 pm

F*CK REPARATIONS!

I WANT A REFUND

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 15th, 2008, 3:49 pm

I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR ALL YOU COUNTY NEE'GGAS