SLAVE LABORERS OF NAZIS TO RECIEVE $401 MILLION

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

SLAVE LABORERS OF NAZIS TO RECIEVE $401 MILLION

Unread post by 'X' » August 3rd, 2004, 3:14 pm

This is an excerpt from a article in todays(8/3/04) L.A. Times, California Section/pg. 7. (GO TO WEBSITE FOR FULL ARTICLE)

"Slave Laborers of Nazis to get $401 Million" by. Henry Weinstien

The Conference on Jewish Material Claims against Germany, which speclializes in Holocaust reparations issues, announced Monday that it will distribute $401 million this week to 130,681 Nazi slave laborers- including more than 4,300 in California- from 62 countries around the world.

The organization has distributed a total of "$1.3 BILLION"(EMPHASIS MINE) to former slave and FORCED(EMPHASIS MINE) laborers, said Gideon Taylor, the executive vice president of the conference in New York.

NOW, I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE RESPONSES TO THIS ONE!!! THE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF THE NAZIS ARE DUE REPARATIONS I BELIEVE, BUT COMPARED TO WHAT WE(BLACK FOLK) HAVE SUFFERED AND CONTINUE TO SUFFER FROM OUR ENEMY, THESE SO-CALLED JEWS CAN'T COME CLOSE TO OUR DESTRUCTION. WE LOST "HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS " OF PEOPLE FROM SLAVERY. WE HAVE SUFFERED THE MOST SEVERE MENTAL DAMAGE OUT OF EVERYONE!!!! THIS GOVERNMENT SAYS THEY WON'T EVEN APOLOGIZE TO US (IF THEY DID IT WOULDN'T BE SINCERE ANYWAY) BUT THIS GOVERNMENT HAS AND WILL PAY FOR THE CRIMES AGAINST THE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE OF COLOR WHOSUFFERED BY THIS ENEMY HANDS!!!! NO OTHER NATION HAS GOT AWAY WITH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ENSLAVING A WHOLE RACE OF PEOPLE!!! AMERIKKKA IS NO DIFFERENT, HER TIME IS COMING!!! IF THESE PEOPLE ^^^ ARE WORTHY OF REPARATIONS, WHAT ARE WE(BLACK FOLK) DUE?? THIS TOPIC HAS AND WILL BE ADDRESSED!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: SLAVE LABORERS OF NAZIS TO RECIEVE $401 MILLION

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » August 3rd, 2004, 3:44 pm

Well lets look at it like this. 52 million people died in WW2. The overwhelming majority were white, non-jews. The differencei s, is that judeo christianity teaches that those eatsern europeans running around Palistine are " The Lost Tribes Of Israel " from the bible. In fact 85% of those imposter Jews are not religeous in anyway. So what makes them Jewish, other than the attitude? The botton line is this, they are succesful in garnering sympathy. They control all the major media outlets and have never let up on their propoganda. Im in no way at all saying that they were not totally abused and murdered in ww2. But they are an EXTREMELY powerful group world wide and they are in key positions in all financial arenas, and media arenas. Face it DX, they are just more shrewd than you are. Thats why nazi's hate them, nazi's of all colors that is, because they are more crafty than them.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » August 3rd, 2004, 4:08 pm

I don't think they are all powerful, or any more shrewd than anyone else. The reasons they get $ are these.

1. Many are still alive, so there is a face to the victim. It was not something like slavery where there is nobody alive that ever witnessed it.
2. There is still lots of proof. If nothing else, the Nazi's kept records of everything. You can actually see in the Nazi's own paperwork that they took whateever from whoever. In many cases it was itemized, so it can be easily proved that A particular family had such ans such stolen, and this and that family member killed on this date, etc.
3. Germany has a very strong economy, and lots of money now, only becasue the allies built it back up after we demolished it, and then we limited their military for years so they had more money to invest back into their economy, just like Japan. So, they now have all this money that they wouldn't have had if we just smashed them and left after we won, and the majority of germans feel a lot of guilt over this, and are more than willing to pay to ease their guilt. Remember, the nazi part never even had more than 35% of the german vote, the majority of germans did not agree with Hitlers policies, and were sickened by what he did, so they feel that they should have to pay for what they as a country did.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 3rd, 2004, 4:55 pm

From what I heard:

This month is the final payment for Jewish Reparations.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 3rd, 2004, 5:35 pm

I really dont sweat getting reparations because I know its not in this Countries Agenda to give it to us, its a false hope to wait on the White man to give us any payment for our forfathers labour in which they built a country that we have no part in owning a peace of it. They think by taking the chains off,lettin us sit down in the same resturuant or use the same bathroom as them, and giving us a welfare check that thats payment enough. Our reward is going to come from a higher power brothas and sistas. Its not in this thiefs heart to give us justice for his forfathers atrocities.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 3rd, 2004, 5:40 pm

There is no doubt that Blacks who are the descendents of Slaves that were emancipated in 1865 should have received some sort of payout / reparations. this should have taken place sometime between 1865 and 1900. The unfortunate thing is that during that time, there was not the political will to to make that decision. Now almost 140 years removed fropm chattel slavery it is much harder to apply benefits to those decendents.

The way to do it though is to identify several thousand Black Americans that can trace both sides of their gene line to slavery. That should not be a hard task. Becasue once reparations are approved you will have a bunch of blacks in the US that were not descendants of US slavery trying to get a piece of the pie. There are 35 million blacks in the US. Several million of them will not qualify because their roots are from other places like Jamaica, Nigeria, trinidad, Belize, etc. SO all you brothers that got parents, grandparents and great grand parents, etc from outside the US, guess what? YOU GET NO MONEY.

Once a core group of recipients are identified, calculate an estimate of the number of families or individuals currently living that can prove lineage. Lets say that of the 35 million blacks there are about 20 million adults. Of those 20 million lets say about 16 million can be traced back to US slavery.

Now get the political backing from those in the Congressional Black Caucas, and in Congress to pay out those 16 million persons.

Establish a financial amount that is reasonable for the sufferening the later generations incurred. How? Well use what has already been done such as this article above, what native indians received, and the Japanese received. Use that a a measuring stick and calculate a reasonable but fair amount. This will be th emost difficult part becasue no one will agree I am sure.

Lets use the figure from that article for example, 401 million. Pay 401 million to 16 million, that would be 2.5 million to each person.

What is the current plan to receive reparations? I hear alot of talk but who are leading this movement ?

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 3rd, 2004, 5:59 pm

alonso wrote: What is the current plan to receive reparations? I hear alot of talk but who are leading this movement ?
I hear talk that D.X. is leading the movement. You think congress will pay?

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 3rd, 2004, 6:07 pm

It sounds good but I dont agree alonso some of the most vicious plantations were in the W.Indies so them brothas in Jamaica, Belieze and Trinidad would deserve a chunk too. As well as many other ppl in S.America. These African immagints have no claim in this. And with these fake jews theres alot of them that are cashing in on the German reparations whose forefathers werent touched by Germany but just cause they say theyre a jew they get a piece. Theres been many who are leading this forefront but when they go to these companies and descendants of these oppressors theyre shot down and laughed to scorn and given reasons similar to the one you just posted on why it cant be done. And I have to get the article but these descendants of the slave owners and certain companies that owned slaves still get a hidden tax write off to this day. But we dont deserve repairations huh?

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » August 3rd, 2004, 6:18 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:It sounds good but I dont agree alonso some of the most vicious plantations were in the W.Indies so them brothas in Jamaica, Belieze and Trinidad would deserve a chunk too. As well as many other ppl in S.America.
^^^Then it should come from those country's correct? Reparations will never come to Black Amerikkkans. To those good ol boys in power, our freedom, our right to vote, Affirmative Action, and sleeping with white women is our reparations.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 3rd, 2004, 6:28 pm

Conman wrote:
G bka C.rum wrote:It sounds good but I dont agree alonso some of the most vicious plantations were in the W.Indies so them brothas in Jamaica, Belieze and Trinidad would deserve a chunk too. As well as many other ppl in S.America.
^^^Then it should come from those country's correct? Reparations will never come to Black Amerikkkans. To those good ol boys in power, our freedom, our right to vote, Affirmative Action, and sleeping with white women is our reparations.

LOL...........yep.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 3rd, 2004, 6:43 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:It sounds good but I dont agree alonso some of the most vicious plantations were in the W.Indies so them brothas in Jamaica, Belieze and Trinidad would deserve a chunk too. As well as many other ppl in S.America. These African immagints have no claim in this. And with these fake jews theres alot of them that are cashing in on the German reparations whose forefathers werent touched by Germany but just cause they say theyre a jew they get a piece. Theres been many who are leading this forefront but when they go to these companies and descendants of these oppressors theyre shot down and laughed to scorn and given reasons similar to the one you just posted on why it cant be done. And I have to get the article but these descendants of the slave owners and certain companies that owned slaves still get a hidden tax write off to this day. But we dont deserve repairations huh?
Slavery in those other nations need to be addressed with those governments. The US government has nothing to do with that, infact slavery existed longer in some of the caribbean islands than it did in the US. Puerto Rico took slavery all the way to 1873, 8 years after the US abolished it, but the US is not responsisble for paying out reperations for slavery in other nations. If you are going to fight for this cause of reparations, you need to approach it with delicate logic so that the effort does not get derailed. You start talking about Jamaicans, and Trinidad, you will loose the battle quick.

I think Congress will pay if the issue is brought to them in a sensible way. They will definitely get the 30 or 40 votes from the Congressional Black Caucus, but they will need another 200 votes or so. Its possible.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 3rd, 2004, 6:46 pm

The National Reparations Petition Campaign is a project of the The NDABA MOVEMENT. The NDABA is a Network of Organizations, Researchers, Scholars, Faith Based Institutions, and Activist representing the broad spectrum of the Reparations Movement in America. This network has been convening regularly over the last year to collectively intensify the Reparations demand for Black People in America. The following is a partial listing if the growing NDABA Movement Participants: Nation of Islam, National Black United Front/ NBUF, National Coalition of Blacks for Reparations in America/ N COBRA, New African Peoples Organization, Republic of New Africa, The New Black Panther Party, Malcolm X Grassroots Movement, Shrine of the Black Madonna, Jericho Movement, African and African Americans for Enslavement Reparations, Global African Congress, African Congress, Africans United for Sanity Now, and Sehah Youth Inc.

For more information contact NBUF at 12817 South Ashland Avenue, Calumet, Illinois 60827, Tel. # (708) 389-9929

THERE ARE MANY OF US BLACK FOLK SHAKING OUR A!@ AND PARTYING AND BULL!@#$ING, WHILE MANY OF OUR LEADERS ARE OUT FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM AND WHAT IS DUE TO US!!! SO MANY OF US BLACK FOLK ARE ON THE ENEMIES SIDE AND SAYING REPARATIONS WILL NEVER HAPPEN, BUT IN DUE TIME, ALL OF YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENED AND YOU ALL WILL APPRICIATE THE HARD WORK THAT OUR REAL LEADERS IS DOING. OR YOU WILL SUFFER THE SAME FATE AS THE DISBIELEVERS. THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT MONETARY REWARD, REPARATIONS IS SO MUCH DEEPER THAN MONEY!!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » August 3rd, 2004, 9:22 pm

Ok so what do you propose? Lets say we do an average $ amount for what was prevailing wage of an average share cropper in those days. Ok so he made a bout 10 cents a day, figure that for about 5 years. We would have to deduct meals and rent. Then I think a fair settlement for pain and suffering, of course we have to use the f1gures back in them days, 250.00 would be a nice little chunk of change back then.
$2,050.00 per person who can trace there ancestors as slaves. After that, no more affirmative action, no more quotas, no more stories of whitey conspiracies against negros, any whining about anything will be an automatic fine of $10.00. On the third strike, you get a one way ticket back to Africa. Then we shall see how you like your mother land.
Course I wouldnt hold my breath, if I were you, I would take all this energy you spend ponting fingers and get a god damn education and go make your loop. If you are not living fat in this economy then at least you know where you fit, at the bottom of the heap. Even manual laborers make $20.00 an hour for just showing up.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 21st, 2005, 12:49 pm

^bla^
The cause is ,that many KZ workers died since ww2 ,and that they left us all the way till organizations were able to trace all the nazi money down.Every day there is less of them.So it could`ve been less hard to push these issue through.You would wonder the fact that a Kz survivor did mostly not get any money for his work,and even failed to work for his pension,and was often enough not able to do any work afterwards,and/or he had nothing and/or no family anymore.Some went directly to the russian GULAG for collaboration!Neither 50 years after ww2,industry or other participants in those days slavery,wouldn`t pay a cent to them.
I know a man who was deported from his country and worked at a chemical facility,without any security standard.He was 14 then.
Now that there is a model.It`s not that easy to trace the roots.Even good organized would may`ve a problem with it.(check japanese,are down to 900)
But the winner of slavery are official!Namibia tried to get reparation from Germany but failed.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 21st, 2005, 2:23 pm

D.X. wrote:This is an excerpt from a article in todays(8/3/04) L.A. Times, California Section/pg. 7. (GO TO WEBSITE FOR FULL ARTICLE)

The Conference on Jewish Material Claims against Germany, which speclializes in Holocaust reparations issues, announced Monday that it will distribute $401 million this week to 130,681 Nazi slave laborers- including more than 4,300 in California- from 62 countries around the world.

The organization has distributed a total of "$1.3 BILLION"(EMPHASIS MINE) to former slave and FORCED(EMPHASIS MINE) laborers, said Gideon Taylor, the executive vice president of the conference in New York.

NOW, I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE RESPONSES TO THIS ONE!!! THE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF THE NAZIS ARE DUE REPARATIONS I BELIEVE, BUT COMPARED TO WHAT WE(BLACK FOLK) HAVE SUFFERED AND CONTINUE TO SUFFER FROM OUR ENEMY, THESE SO-CALLED JEWS CAN'T COME CLOSE TO OUR DESTRUCTION. WE LOST "HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS " OF PEOPLE FROM SLAVERY. WE HAVE SUFFERED THE MOST SEVERE MENTAL DAMAGE OUT OF EVERYONE!!!! THIS GOVERNMENT SAYS THEY WON'T EVEN APOLOGIZE TO US (IF THEY DID IT WOULDN'T BE SINCERE ANYWAY) BUT THIS GOVERNMENT HAS AND WILL PAY FOR THE CRIMES AGAINST THE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE OF COLOR WHOSUFFERED BY THIS ENEMY HANDS!!!! NO OTHER NATION HAS GOT AWAY WITH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ENSLAVING A WHOLE RACE OF PEOPLE!!! AMERIKKKA IS NO DIFFERENT, HER TIME IS COMING!!! IF THESE PEOPLE ^^^ ARE WORTHY OF REPARATIONS, WHAT ARE WE(BLACK FOLK) DUE?? THIS TOPIC HAS AND WILL BE ADDRESSED!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.
Were you a slave DX? didnt think so. you dont deserve any money. get a job.

My family tree first touched America in 1940, so my family wasnt involved with slavery, they were too busy fightin the british.

But in my opinion, unless YOU were a slave , you deserve no money, because simply, YOU DIDNT SUFFER.

If you were a slave, then absolutely. You should get $$ from THE GOVORNMENT.

NOT THE DESCENDANTS OF THE SLAVE OWNERS.
BECAUSE AGAIN, THEY DIDNT HOLD SLAVES, THEIR ANSCESTORS DID.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » January 21st, 2005, 3:42 pm

^^^ so should these jews get it? i don't think so cause many of them are dead and these are probably the decendants right.

reperiations for african americans? well how about land 40acres and a mule nah bumped that 2 mules and some sheep lol.

native americans get monthly checks right? these decendants were battling out with the french, british, english and spanish in north america!

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 21st, 2005, 3:50 pm

this issue was never put right,so it is time for the governments to solve it.somebody was of course guilty ,and he will feel it if you let him.so will those who are fooling nowadays.

Unread post by Guest » January 21st, 2005, 4:22 pm

This idea that African-Americans are owed reparations is just a bunch of crap. While I don't dwell on it, some of my family members did own slaves in Georgia before the Civil War, and the bottom dropped out of their business when their slaves were freed. By the same mentality that says that AA's are owed reparations for something that happened well over a century ago, I can claim that my family lost a large fortune when the slaves were freed, and my family's financial state has never fully recovered. So I wanna know, where MY cut?

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 21st, 2005, 4:25 pm

This is my opinion and only mine.

I dont feel like there needs to be any reparations for anyone. I look back in history and from the begining of time one people have made another a slave or guilty of slaughtering. I could name countless examples. Its happened in all cultures/races/societies and even to their own. Americans treated native americans like trash and enslaved some, but native americans also made some they captured slaves. Same goes all through history.

Personally if i was awarded reparations by the U.S. it would offend me. I dont need anyones money i am a able bodied person and can make my own. I dont need their help.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 21st, 2005, 4:46 pm

you mean anybody should get away with it,because world is like that.for ex. if coca-cola would have had some wouldn`t it be fair if they`d paid for it?like in a certain project.
count for yourself ,what is good,clean christian money ,made by christian,in a christian way,and give away the rest.
Do not spend the penny at once.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 21st, 2005, 5:43 pm

I think you all missed the sarcasim in my words......

I of course dont belive anyone deserves reperations of any kind. We are all dealt sh*tty hands in life, and I see reperations the same way I see welfare. Free money.

what I said was "my family tree first touched america in 1940, so my family never had anything to do with slavery" (therefore I wouldnt have to pay reperations)

then I said " so if you were a slave, then absolutely. You should get $$ from THE GOVERNMENT." (in other words not me. I dont give a sh*t)

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » January 21st, 2005, 6:44 pm

Wow...so ignorant that it's sad. The Jews too were slaves, the jews were killed, the jews to this day continue to be persecuted in many portions of Europe as Blacks are in the US, and yet in your childish 2nd grade mentality you believe that because you're race isn't benefiting that it's wrong? Wow...

A little FYI...the Jews as much as, if not more than blacks.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 21st, 2005, 6:49 pm

So I'm ignorant because Im not involved?

Because I dont care? Why should I care? Explain it to me brother, Im ignorant.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » January 21st, 2005, 7:00 pm

Not you...creator of this thread. Not the people who responded...cept the ones who said shit like 'The white man keeps us down'.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 21st, 2005, 7:01 pm

Oh my fault brother. sorry about that.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 21st, 2005, 7:08 pm

Godfather wrote:Not you...creator of this thread.
Now that's an understatement. I would say beyond ignorant.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » January 22nd, 2005, 1:54 pm

krookid wrote:Oh my fault brother. sorry about that.
Not a prob.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » January 22nd, 2005, 10:07 pm

krookid wrote:
D.X. wrote:This is an excerpt from a article in todays(8/3/04) L.A. Times, California Section/pg. 7. (GO TO WEBSITE FOR FULL ARTICLE)

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.
Were you a slave DX? didnt think so. you dont deserve any money. get a job.

My family tree first touched America in 1940, so my family wasnt involved with slavery, they were too busy fightin the british.

But in my opinion, unless YOU were a slave , you deserve no money, because simply, YOU DIDNT SUFFER.

If you were a slave, then absolutely. You should get $$ from THE GOVORNMENT.

NOT THE DESCENDANTS OF THE SLAVE OWNERS.
BECAUSE AGAIN, THEY DIDNT HOLD SLAVES, THEIR ANSCESTORS DID.
yea i agree. if blacks do get reparations they should do what Alonso said. give it to actual slave decendants. there are a shit load of blacks that aren't decendants of slaves and they definatley shouldn't get anything.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 22nd, 2005, 10:17 pm

NO NO NO....... I dont think the descendants should get sh*t. Thats bullsh*t. If thats fair than I want money from the british for oppressing my anscestors. See how lame that is?

What I said was, AN ACTUAL SLAVE. If there was a man or woman still alive who was a slave, then I guess its fair that the government gives THEM some cash. BUT NOT WITH TAX MONEY!! Because then that would be ME paying. Which sucks since my anscestors were in Ireland at the time of slavery, and since I obviously didnt have slaves. I honestly think blacks who belive in reperations should move on like every other race who has been oppressed has. By the way, that means ALL races, because all races at one time suffered from oppression.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » January 23rd, 2005, 12:27 am

krookid wrote:NO NO NO....... I dont think the descendants should get sh*t. Thats bullsh*t. If thats fair than I want money from the british for oppressing my anscestors. See how lame that is?

What I said was, AN ACTUAL SLAVE. If there was a man or woman still alive who was a slave, then I guess its fair that the government gives THEM some cash. BUT NOT WITH TAX MONEY!! Because then that would be ME paying. Which sucks since my anscestors were in Ireland at the time of slavery, and since I obviously didnt have slaves. I honestly think blacks who belive in reperations should move on like every other race who has been oppressed has. By the way, that means ALL races, because all races at one time suffered from oppression.
i dont think they should get anything either. i was just saying that Alonso made a good point in what he said.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 24th, 2005, 8:57 am

se11 wrote:
krookid wrote:NO NO NO....... I dont think the descendants should get sh*t. Thats bullsh*t. If thats fair than I want money from the british for oppressing my anscestors. See how lame that is?

i dont think they should get anything either. i was just saying that Alonso made a good point in what he said.

THEY SHOULDN`t get ANYTHING??ANY THING??Nothing,like in no thing?Or no thong?correction please!

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 24th, 2005, 11:35 am

I dont feel there should be compensation to decendants. If they should how much of a price tag? How can you determine how much value its worth for someones life or someones pain and suffering? Mraka how much is my life worth in dollar value? Its a mute point in my opinion. There is no way of putting a price tag on someones life and pain and suffering to that degree. The best we can do in my opinion is to keep that history and reflect on that history and do our best to not let that sort of thing happen agian. Thats the best payback in my opinion.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”