SLAVE LABORERS OF NAZIS TO RECIEVE $401 MILLION

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 119
Joined: January 22nd, 2005, 1:24 pm
Location: From Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: SLAVE LABORERS OF NAZIS TO RECIEVE $401 MILLION

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » January 25th, 2005, 2:52 pm

the european regime didnt really last long... however, many lives were lost... IN NO WAY is is the # of jewish people whose lives were claimed the same number as those who were killed during the African Holocaust..which barely ended in Sudan this year..if u dont kno what i mean im talkin about slavery... REPARATIONS 4 US NOW!

User avatar
kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 116
Joined: January 16th, 2005, 12:32 am

Re: SLAVE LABORERS OF NAZIS TO RECIEVE $401 MILLION

Unread post by kodiak » January 25th, 2005, 3:38 pm

Give me a freaking break jews have been persucuted and put into slavery way back to the romans and before that. The numbers just from WW2 are staggering. Screw payouts you can never make up for what certian people have done through out history. Just live and learn and try to prevent it from happening agian.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Re: SLAVE LABORERS OF NAZIS TO RECIEVE $401 MILLION

Unread post by se11 » January 27th, 2005, 10:52 pm

kodiak wrote:Give me a freaking break jews have been persucuted and put into slavery way back to the romans and before that. The numbers just from WW2 are staggering. Screw payouts you can never make up for what certian people have done through out history. Just live and learn and try to prevent it from happening agian.
i agree with you. decendants don't deserve anything, they didn't do anything.

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Re: SLAVE LABORERS OF NAZIS TO RECIEVE $401 MILLION

Unread post by Mraka » January 28th, 2005, 1:33 pm

Why shouldn`t work be paid?
Not that nazis stole everything from Jews,but if everybody would have been killed,then nazis shouldn`t be forced to give the things they stole back?
Is it all about tradition in slavery?
I am so happy that those commentators have nothing relevant to decide.
Is there were you live a place ,called Auschwitz in the news?Then stop there,come in and enjoy.*Jubilee *
http://www.wsg-hist.uni-linz.ac.at/Ausc ... eite1.html

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Re: SLAVE LABORERS OF NAZIS TO RECIEVE $401 MILLION

Unread post by se11 » January 28th, 2005, 10:38 pm

Mraka wrote:Why shouldn`t work be paid?
Not that nazis stole everything from Jews,but if everybody would have been killed,then nazis shouldn`t be forced to give the things they stole back?
Is it all about tradition in slavery?
I am so happy that those commentators have nothing relevant to decide.
Is there were you live a place ,called Auschwitz in the news?Then stop there,come in and enjoy.*Jubilee *
http://www.wsg-hist.uni-linz.ac.at/Ausc ... eite1.html
work should be paid, but they didn't do any of the work. their ancestors 200+ years ago did.

User avatar
kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 116
Joined: January 16th, 2005, 12:32 am

Re: SLAVE LABORERS OF NAZIS TO RECIEVE $401 MILLION

Unread post by kodiak » January 29th, 2005, 3:30 am

You call slaughtering, torturing, and starving incent people work? I disagree thats no where close to work.

SE11 there are quite a few Jew survivers from the holocaust still living today. Although i dont beleive they should recieve reparations for the simple fact their pain is to great from that time to pay back. We are paying them back right now by not allowing that horrible thing happen agian.

Will money bring their loved ones back? Will money make their nightmares go away? I think setting up some kind of college fund or something else positive to the jewish community would be better use of that money then giving it to indiviuals.

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Re: SLAVE LABORERS OF NAZIS TO RECIEVE $401 MILLION

Unread post by Mraka » January 29th, 2005, 2:48 pm

you are kidding
what about billions of money and tons of gold still on bankacounts in switzerland?
take it from the market and give em back
same question for slavery.
maybe your long past ends in a week,but hundret years isn`t much.
then think about apartheid system :ended 1964 in US.

se11 +kodiak you twisted it somehow,but nobody ever wanted to pay the nazis for their effords,surplus to the work and benefit they achieved with KZ labourers.mybe you check the Auschwitz link again.(or another)
And be aware of the fact that reparation issues are regulated with law,long before.

User avatar
kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 116
Joined: January 16th, 2005, 12:32 am

Re: SLAVE LABORERS OF NAZIS TO RECIEVE $401 MILLION

Unread post by kodiak » January 29th, 2005, 9:58 pm

Was talking about the jews being paid for their "work". Anyways mraka half the stuff you say i dont understand and the other half it so one sided its sickening i'm done responding to your posts.

BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 69
Joined: December 1st, 2004, 8:07 pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Re: SLAVE LABORERS OF NAZIS TO RECIEVE $401 MILLION

Unread post by BobBarker » January 29th, 2005, 11:09 pm

I think black should have got reperations along time ago. Like right after slavery was abolished. It's been so long that it's hard to determine who should get reperations and who should not. As someone stated earlier, there's alot of blacks in America from belize, jamaica etc. but i don't think they should get anything. The japanese got about $20,000 each after WW2 and noone opposed them. But when it's black people, it's a whole different story. We are stereotyped as lazy people who want handouts from the government so reperations would only make whites, as well as other minorities mad.

White people already bitch about affirmative action, just imagine what they would do if we got reperations.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Re: SLAVE LABORERS OF NAZIS TO RECIEVE $401 MILLION

Unread post by se11 » January 29th, 2005, 11:20 pm

BobBarker wrote:I think black should have got reperations along time ago. Like right after slavery was abolished. It's been so long that it's hard to determine who should get reperations and who should not. As someone stated earlier, there's alot of blacks in America from belize, jamaica etc. but i don't think they should get anything. The japanese got about $20,000 each after WW2 and noone opposed them. But when it's black people, it's a whole different story. We are stereotyped as lazy people who want handouts from the government so reperations would only make whites, as well as other minorities mad.

White people already bitch about affirmative action, just imagine what they would do if we got reperations.
that would have been a great idea since most of those slave workers were STILL ALIVE. i also agree with what kodiak said about not letting it happen again. if we did give reparations there would be a shit load of blacks that have no slave ancestors and people that came here after slavery, wanting to getin money. i can see giving reparations to the actual slave workers or mabye there children. but you didn't even know your slave ancestors, and you probably don't even know their name. why should you just be given money for being an ancestor of a slave?

User avatar
kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 116
Joined: January 16th, 2005, 12:32 am

Re: SLAVE LABORERS OF NAZIS TO RECIEVE $401 MILLION

Unread post by kodiak » January 30th, 2005, 3:03 am

To be honest i dont believe Asians should of gotten reparations either. As i have stated already i disagree with native americans getting paid also, even though i also could recieve that check for being native american. I'm 1/2 sioux and 1/2 african american and i dont need to be paid back for anything. I'm satisfied that slavery is a very rare thing now world wide and happy to get a even shot at making a living and supporting my family.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”