BLACK INVENTORS/SOME OF OUR CONTRIBUTIONS

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 741
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Re: BLACK INVENTORS/SOME OF OUR CONTRIBUTIONS

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » August 22nd, 2004, 11:36 am

Talk about utter BS. There is nothing worse than a negro who fancies himself sophisticated and itelligent when he is a parrott. By parrott Im sure we all know what Im talking about, he steals the words of other and tries to make them his own. Shit his whole spiel is lifted old junk.
Im curious, since Bell and At&t are white creations, I wonder why they gave Shirly the chance to even work there since we are all such devils in the first place. You live in your own hell, creating stories in your mind. Shirly may have been an intelligent person but whats that got to do with YOU? SHirly worked with the devil and would have laughed at you to your face I bet. Anyway, GONG, your done, thanks for your wanna be sophistication. Now lets see you accomplish something other than mastering the blame game...

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: BLACK INVENTORS/SOME OF OUR CONTRIBUTIONS

Unread post by TheReal » August 23rd, 2004, 8:38 am

(This is a true story: I first read your BS, and responded in depth to everything that you said, and when I tried to push it through, an “invalid session” identifier appeared. To me, my first response was my best work. Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to re-address your BS, by garnering some more energy from my inner reserves…

With that said, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!)

This is in response to Acmewhitebread:

-Talk about utter BS.

*Okay?

-There is nothing worse than a negro who fancies himself sophisticated and itelligent when he is a parrott.

*Likewise, there’s nothing worse than when a “cracker” fancies himself as being sophisticated enough, to discern and detect, the inner workings of the “Negro”, and why he/or she does, what she does!

-By parrott Im sure we all know what Im talking about, he steals the words of other and tries to make them his own. Shit his whole spiel is lifted old junk.

*First of all fool, I’m not stealing the “words” of anyone, in the sense that I’m not coming up with anything that I myself don’t feel, or that is wholly unoriginal! And speaking of borrowing words, like the scriptures said, “There’s nothing new under the sun”, and the illogical psycho babble that you’re engaging in, only proves that point to a “t”!! You see, you accuse me of being a parrot, and lifting “old junk (ideas and theories)” from off of others, only to diminish the truthfulness of what I’m putting forth, whereas you will in reverse, retread old banal, tired, routinely generic arguments, that white conservatives, and self-righteous eurocentrics throw out there, in regards to “negro analyses”, thinking that you’re scoring a homerun, when in reality you haven’t ran anywhere!!! Again, this is just a transparent tactic that this fool uses, in order to intimidate my flow, and sway me from the mark!

Naw fool, I damn well know what I am saying, and why I believe what I believe, and will steadfastly stand by the information that I’ve put forth!

-Im curious,

*About what?

-since Bell and At&t are white creations,

*Uh-huh…

-I wonder why they gave Shirly the chance to even work there since we are all such devils in the first place.

*Look fool, black folks have always been surrounded by, at least in this country, white folks in general, and in many instances, a hostile white majority! The fact that black folks have been able to navigate, somewhat, under such an environment, has little to do with 1) whether or not Shirley Jackson was employed at AT&T, working amongst white folks; and 2) whether or not there’s not enough humane white folks, so that working amongst them, as a black person, wouldn’t be a tedious and harrowing task!

You see, fool-me using the word “devil”, is something that I do when the spirit hits me, and isn’t solely based on the race of the individual, rather the deeds!!! Yes, I have called black folks by the word “devil”, and guess what? I can honestly call you a “devil” too, without any mental equivocation, or reservation!! LOL!

-You live in your own hell, creating stories in your mind.

*To the contrary fool, just because someone speaks out righteously, concerning a particular thing, doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re living in their “own” personal “hell”, insofar as it having a debilitating effect, on how they navigate and function throughout life!! And even if someone does have a personal “hell” they’re going through, doesn’t mean that the byproducts of such an agitated state, will produce negative results.

Revolutions, fights against tyranny, strivings for social justice, came about because of individuals having an angst, a gripe, a personal “hell” imperative, that they viewed as needing to be satisfied for the betterment of general society, regardless of that person’s status in society.

Devils like you, always think, or would like to think, that “negros” that speak out like me, are easily figured out, and can be placed in a box, and quieted down, by retro psycho-babble, that eurocentrics like yourself use, against those “mad” Negroes, who are flamethrowers, but not thinkers!!!! Man, you’re not saying shit that I’ve never heard before; neither are your arguments penetrating! You’d have an easier time trying to fit a fat woman in a dryer, than you would in trying to analyze why I do, what I do!

Man, I love my life!! I don’t know what you’re talking about! I earn a good living, have a fine woman, and am receiving a good education, but those factors don’t in any way detract from what I have to say, and how I critically view things!!! Hell! I’ve read your words, fool, on this board, in regards to black folks, and they have by and large been negative, DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU’RE LIVING IN YOUR “own” PERSONAL “hell?” Or is it the fact that I’m black, you feel that I can’t walk and chew gum at the same time; a process that will allow me to at one end, live a prosperous and exemplary life, while at the other end, speak out against what I view as being unrighteous actions!!!!

What? You feel that this is a privilege that only should be trotted out for white folks, but not for black folks, because when we’re doing so, it shows signs of ingratitude, but when your kind does so-it becomes truth and justice? Look here man, just like you, I have a right to freely express myself, and do so freely, without any hidden motive on my part, in regards to how I view my life, but if that’s the premise you come from-THEN IT INDEED REVEALS TO ME, AND OTHERS READING THIS, JUST HOW MISERABLE YOUR LIFE, TRULY IS, IF YOU REALLY FEEL THAT SOMEONE WITH A GRIPE, TRANSLATES INTO THEM BEING A LOSER IN LIFE!!!

I can walk and chew gum at the same time!! I can live a blessed and esteemed life, yet turn around and bash injustice, or those individuals whom I feel to be full of shit!!!! White folks do this all the time, when it comes to them expressing their outrage, but when a black person does it, they have to either be unhappy with their own personal lives, or are the practitioners of reverse discrimination; or at the very least, a mad, irrational “Negro”, that is easily spotted and dissected!

Do you say the same of your anarchist brethren, who feel that white society, and especially the white man, is under siege from attacks by “niggers” and Jewish Zionists??


-Shirly may have been an intelligent person but whats that got to do with YOU?

* Asking me what Shirley has to do with me, is what a slick, slithery, lubricious fool would use, because they have nowhere else to go with their argument! Looky here-befuddled nut, Shirley Jackson has the same amount to do with me, as Thomas Edison would have with you!! Some may ask, how so, and what the fuck am I talking about?

Well here’s what I am talking about:

White, eurocentrics like this fool, when it’s convenient, will appeal to white luminaries as examples of white pride and accomplishment, when engaged in the defense of their own race, and against attacks on their race, but when a black person does the same in reverse, the tactic of separating the black person defending the race, from the black person they’re holding up as a model of virtue, will come into play-BECAUSE THEY DON’T WANT YOU TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE BLACK PERSON, THAT ACCOMPLISHED THE FEAT, BECAUSE THEY DON’T WANT YOU (black folks) TO TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR OWN, WHILE FEELING BONDS OF UNITY, AS WELL AS BLACK FOLKS HAVING A SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT, IN ANYTHING!

So what they (white folks and others) do is try and detach and uproot certain exemplary black folks out of the community, by either outright claiming, or claim in a subtle way, that the black person that you’re extolling, IS AN EXCEPTION-and have nothing to do with the rest of you nigs!!

If that’s the case, then folks like Thomas Edison, and Alexander Graham Bell, don’t have anything to do with benighted, ignorant, inverted, redneck trailer trash white folks either, but it doesn’t stop those backward hicks in trotting out those folks, when it comes time to assessing the race they belong to, in a collective sense!!! LOL!

-SHirly worked with the devil and would have laughed at you to your face I bet.

*Look man, I realize that your feelings are hurt, to where you have to resort to puerile and infantine taps, like the ones your presently tossing my way, but you see, in the end, it’s not about your feelings, or what you like! I have heard you; again, make negative remarks about black folks in general, insulting the collective group, only to turn around and admit that there are certain black folks that you hold in high esteem. Likewise, with this constant “Shirley working around the devil” theme, as if to show me that “not all white folks are bad,” is frivolous and transparent! Why? Because just as you have the right to think negatively about the black collective, yet will admit that there are decent and respectable black folks out there, likewise, I can think negatively about white folks as a whole, yet believe and understand that there are decent and respectable white folks out there!!!

- Anyway, GONG, your done,

*Much to your dislike, FOOL, me being “done” isn’t determined by your wishes, nor your perceptions, rather it is determined by your potential rebuttal to my post!!!

-thanks for your wanna be sophistication.

*First off, you’re not welcomed to anything, and as far as me striving to be a “wanna be” sophisticate-YOU’RE WRONG!! I am, who the fuck I am, regardless of what you think you perceived and analyzed. You see, the problem with you, lies in the fact that you’re so used to dealing with bombers and not thinkers, to where when someone black like myself, manifests a different presentation, you automatically feel that I’m putting on airs, and acting besides myself-as opposed to the way a “nigger” who speaks like me, ought to come off as!!! Eggo head fart bastard; you’re not fooling anyone!!!

If anything, when all is said and done, it’s not so much that I think that I’m sophisticated, or a “wannabe”! OH NO! In the end, a mophead fool like you THINK THAT I AM SOPHISTICATED, whereby the only thing you can do, to try and downgrade and belittle what I put forth, is by hopelessly targeting something that you wish were there, but isn’t: MY PUTTING ON OF AIRS, IN REGARDS TO SOPHISTICATION!!

-Now lets see you accomplish something other than mastering the blame game...

*It’s not about me “mastering” anything fool! What? Just because because I have a gripe against that eurocentric devil SHADOWORDER, I’m now blaming folks???? Man, I’m not blaming folks for shit, instead, my whole presentation and attack upon Shadoworder, had to do with the lies and deceptions, that miss nancyish, pussy muthafucka, put forth!!!! Now I can’t attack folks without engaging in the “blame game?” You mean, you retrograde conservative eurocentrists arguments, have become so stale and outdone, to where anything a black person may say, or attack, in regards to legitimate attacks upon their people, is now relegated to laying “blame?”

Fool, you don’t even believe that! Right now you’re engaging in amateur tactics, in order to offset any true righteous rage a black person may have!! Remember slowpoke, attacking injustice in a system, or individuals who come at you sideways, isn’t tantamount to someone who’s laying down “blame”, I can cite you many examples, believe me!

Having said that, with respects to my accomplishments:

In my own life, I do indeed feel as if I have a sense of accomplishment, and have not finished with my mission in life, or have reached my peak! What? Only white folks can make legitimate protests against the system, or things they may view as social infractions, yet when a black person does so, you automatically classify them as losers in life!!!

All things being the same, so they say, the only loser between the two of us is YOU, seeing as how you have to recycle, broken down, retrograde arguments, simply because you have nothing genuine to say, in order to take my positions down-so what you do is try to convince folks that I’m a retrograde, in order to deflect from the truths I’m putting forth, and the very real fact that you’re the stale slice of molded bread on this thread! LOL!!!

User avatar
shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 171
Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 12:08 am

Re: BLACK INVENTORS/SOME OF OUR CONTRIBUTIONS

Unread post by shadoworder » August 25th, 2004, 11:03 pm

my reply to the real

Okay devil, you want to play fast and loose with the facts, then let’s break it down so thoroughly, to where a fool can’t miss it:

In my first foray onto this board, regarding black inventions, this is the premise I stated as it relates to the concept of inventions (a principle I haven’t swayed from in the least):

True enough, many of the patents that were on DX's list, were and are (in many, but not all cases) improvements upon creations by the hands of white folks, HOWEVER-AREN'T ALMOST ALL CREATIONS OR INVENTIONS, FOLLOWING THAT SAME MODE OF OPERATION!! Most "inventions," are just mere improvements upon things that are already out there!

***no,a more realistic way of saying it,is that ITS YOUR OPINION that they "are just mere improvements upon things that are already out there"
i just love how you state an opinion,then you go back and constantly refer to that opinion as a fact for the rest of your long rambling posts.you can repeat it till your blue in the face,but its not going to make it a fact.i certainly dont buy that arguement ,nor would most people.its pretty obvious that the reason you are piously using that argument,is because since most black inventors are not technological innovaters,but rather modified creations that are already out there,something you yourself admitted in an earlier post(remember"True enough, many of the patents that were on DX's list, were and are ,in many, but not all cases, improvements upon creations by the hands of white folks") by using the "improvements"definition of invention,you inflate the importance
of black inventions,while ,at the same time,deflating the importance of white inventions.
so someone like you can say,"fuck edison,all he did was just improve on things that were already out there,just like any other inventor,BLACK OR WHITE."sorry son,im not buying that argument for a second,your a sly one,lol,but not as clever as you think.i mean ,true you can argue that,but just because something does the same function,it doesnt mean its based on,or could or should be considered an "improvement".an abacus may have served in the past,the same function as a calculator does today,but the principles on how they operate are so radically different,that it would be a slap in the face to the creator of the calculator to say that its a mere "improvement".an abacus is a wooden device that uses beads,and that has to be placed flat on a table,and in which you use your thumb and forefinger,whereas a calculator works on a completely different principle,it uses thousands of transistors. which contain permanent instruction for addition,subtraction, multiplication, division, and other functions. it also uses random-access memory (RAM)
it would be like saying that a magnificent creation like the car is merely an improvement on the horse and carriage.or that photography is merely an improvement on painting.sorry it is bogus argument from a bogus scholar,LOL.




For example, let’s begin with the case of Shirley Jackson, I posted up from a website, this information:

After college, Dr. Jackson became a leading scientist conducting successful experiments in theoretical physics. While working at Bell Laboratories, the research division of AT&T, Dr. Jackson advances in the field of telecommunications. This includes the development of the touch tone telephone, portable fax, solar cell and the fiber optic cables used to provide clear sound in overseas telephone calls. Receiving numerous awards, including the 1973 "Scientist of the Year" Award, Dr. Shirley Jackson's technical skills made possible Call Waiting and Caller ID.

Whereas you said:

are you saying she invented these things??or just that she worked at at&t,and was part of a team that built these things??

My response:

Again devil, you’re splitting hairs!!! In this post that you’re quoting of mine, that was taken from a website, it specifically states that she “became a leading scientist conducting successful experiments in theoretical physics”, and that she also assisted in “the development of the touch tone telephone, portable fax, solar cell and the fiber optic cables used to provide clear sound in overseas telephone calls.” No where did I ever say that she originated any of those things.

Remember, as I said before, so say I now again, an invention comprises something that is a new creation (device or PROCESS [remember the abacus and the rifle analogy], resulting from study and experimentation! Whereas an inventor is “a person which creates new inventions, typically mechanical or electrical machines or other devices of practical use. Though some inventors may also be scientists, most base their work on the discoveries of other scientists, experimenting with practical applications and combinations of those discoveries, and with improvements and combinations of existing devices, to create new useful devices.”

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Inventor

Pay close attention to the last sentence of this paragraph, where it says “. Though some inventors may also be scientists, MOST . Though some inventors may also be scientists, most base their work on the discoveries of other scientists, experimenting with practical applications and combinations of those discoveries, and with improvements and combinations of existing devices, to create new useful devices.”

So what I am saying, or better yet asking, devil?? Well, I guess I am asking you, whether or not Shirley Jackson was a scientist, or not, and if she were, then the definition of what she contributed to, in the DEVELOPMENT, of certain applications within telecommunications, AGAIN, doesn’t compromise her as going under the banner of being classified as and inventor!

Can't you understand anything hell spawn?

***here is another thing you do,where you put up a defintion to something,put a spin on what it actually says,then refer to that spin as the actual definition.the definition that you put up does not cover shirley jackson,its way off as usual,because A-being a scientist doesnt make you an inventor in itself
B-even if your research is used by someone else to create something,that doesnt mean you can claim that you invented it yourself,and of course i should point out how your spin on the inventor definition,also puts you in the very comfortble heads -i-win,tails-you-lose zone.because if i ask where is the proof that she created these things,you can then turn around and say,that you never said she was an inventor,but then when i challenge the fact that you reffered to those on your list as "inventor"you can then turn around,and say,that according to your spin of the term inventor,you can TECHNICALLY say shes an inventor,LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOLLLLL.i
in fact here it is"No where did I ever say that she originated any of those things."
BUT
the you say" So what I am saying, or better yet asking, devil?? Well, I guess I am asking you, whether or not Shirley Jackson was a scientist, or not, and if she were, then the definition of what she contributed to, in the DEVELOPMENT, of certain applications within telecommunications, AGAIN, doesn’t compromise her as going under the banner of being classified as and inventor!"
lol you cant even keep your BS straight,LOLLLLLL.
oh,and lets not forget you said too"my list of black inventors"??
so whats up,what is she doing on this list??
my inquieries into some of the things your post said were more then understandable, it says,that she helped develop the touch tone telephone,only problem,ands its a BIG ONE,is that the touch tone telephone was unveiled in 1964,shirly jackson,didnt work for at&t till 1976.so forgive me for being skeptical,LOL.its obvious that when i challenged this womans placement on your "inventors"list,you then tried to get backup info on her from other sites,where you discovered to your horror,that no other site,says shit about the fax,callwaiting,caller id,touchtone telephone,etc,etc.and you realized that this time, instaed of sticking your foot in your mouth,you ended up putting your entire head deep inside your ass...bowtie included,LOL.anywayz,and instead of being a man about it,and admitting your hasty error,you make yourself look even stupider by trying to deny it,and by throwing in a definition of inventor,that to the rest of the human race,does not state what you say it does.either way your inclusion of shirly jackson is dead wrong.

and oh,remember what i said about you not knowing your own BS..
caller id:
http://inventors.about.com/library/inve ... phone4.htm

Man are you serious?? Who gives a fu-- about “caller id”, and who invented it???? I never said anything about “caller id”, neither does the post in question, FOOL! Right now, you’re really trying to squeeze blood from a turnip, in your attempts to throw down with the kid…

WHAT?? your post says"Dr. Shirley Jackson's technical skills made possible Call Waiting and Caller ID",are you blind,man??reread your own damn post,LOL.and again,with the way that the post is written,it strongly implys that she had something to do with the fax machines creation(portable or otherwise),which she most certainly didnt,same goes for the touch tone telephone,which was invented in 1964

He implied I said:

Garrett Morgan
Morgan invented a gas mask, a traffic signal, and several other inventions.

Whereas he said:

not true,the gas mask was invented by an englishman John Robertson in 1825.

Whereas I replied:

*Where in my list did I say that Garrett E. Morgan INVENTED THE GAS MASK????? In your attempts to try and detach black achievement from its' rightful place, don't bludgeon my arguments, while linking it to what you perceive as weak links!

Whereas he replied:

where in your list did you say it??i dont know,because you see,i wasnt replying to your post,i was replying to the post by d.x..

My response:

It doesn’t matter who you were responding to, why? Because the purpose of me asking you that question, was partly rhetorical, as well as the fact that I was wanting you to steer your criticisms onto my information totally, and not mix up my posts, or anything that I’ve said, with what D.X. has put out there. Furthermore, for new folks joining this discussion, I didn’t want them to be confused on whom you were addressing, seeing as how-if I’m not mistaken-your reply to me, directly followed a post that I had initially put up!

He said:

-maybe if you went back and read what i wrote a little more carefully,you wouldnt end up sticking your foot in your mouth.

My response:

No fool, it’s not about reading what you “wrote a little more carefully”, seeing as how I’ve just given the proper context, on why I responded to you accordingly!! In the post where I was addressing the Garrett Morgan information, you made no distinction or separation, between what I was posting up, and what D.X. was posting up. Again, you combined your attacks upon both of our posts, which could inevitably lead folks to believe that I used the Garrett Morgan reference, when in reality, it was D.X. AND NOT THE KID!!


***give me a fucken break,you did think i was reffering to you,dont try to play that,once again,in an attempt not to admit error,you make yourself look even stupider,LOL.anyone could see i was responding to dx,and not you.dont make me laugh,listen to what you said"where in MY list...dont bludgeon MY arguements"



I’d rather have my FOOT in my mouth, than to be like you, AND HAVE A DICK IN MY MOUTH!!!! LOL!!! Then again, I did say that you were a silly little bitch, right?


***dude,how old are you again??


He said:

-james Edward West
Black inventor, James West holds 47 U.S. and more than 200 foreign patents on microphones and techniques for making polymer foil-electrets.

he did come up with the foil-electret microphone,but did it in partnership with a german scientist.

Whereas I said:

Regardless of whether he partnered with anyone, the fact that he did come up with this device, still proves black creativity and inventive faculties. So why hate??

Whereas he said:

how in the hell is it "hate"to point out that he didnt do it on his own??most black inventor sites,forget to mention the fact that he did that in partnership with a german colleague,so im just pointing it out.im not being decietful in saying that,so whats the problem??

My response:

The problem is the fact that, AGAIN, you will go over the meadows and through the woods, and look under every nook and cranny, to try and diminish and downplay, black folks inventive genius, while claiming your only doing it in the name of historical honesty and accuracy.

But that’s besides the point, the point is, that I used the term “hate”, to encompass your overall modus operandi, and approach to this topic of black achievement. You see, with you, it’s not so much that you really believe black folks haven’t achieved nothing in the world of technological advancement, rather, with a racist/white supremacist mindset that you possess-YOU DON’T WANT TO BELIEVE THAT BLACK PEOPLE CREATED ANYTHING AT ALL, IN THE FIELDS OF TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT, BECAUSE IT WOULD COMPROMISE HOW YOU WANT TO INTENTIONALLY FEEL ABOUT BLACK FOLKS, THEREFORE JUSTIFYING CERTAIN POSITIONS AND STANCES YOU HAVE ABOUT THE WORLD, AND WHERE YOU FALL IN IT!

Stating the fact that old James partnered with a white man, isn’t a crime in and of itself, but what is, is your motives and intents, in putting forth such information, which led to me calling you someone, tantamount to being a “hater”, BECAUSE THAT’S JUST WHAT YOU ARE, DESPITE HOW DIPLOMATIC AND OBJECTIVE YOU TRY TO COME OFF AS! SO WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM???

***absolutely false,as i said before,blacks are not in the same class as whites when it comes to technoligical inventions,nothing is going to change that,history speaks for itself,explains why there isn`t a single black Nobel Prize winner in Physics, Chemistry or Medicine in the 100+ year history of the award.
it has nothing to do with my feeling about blacks,like the great ronald reagan would say"facts are stubborn things"
and by the way,why dont you condemn black inventor sites,that neglect to mention that he worked in partnership with a german scientist???aint that hating too???


-Doctor Daniel Hale Williams
Doctor Daniel Hale Williams was a pioneer in open heart surgery.

Whereas he said:

thats not true,he did save a guy who was stabbed in the heart,but it does not qualify as open heart surgery,thats really grasping at straws.this is what open heart is:
What is “open-heart surgery”?

"Open-heart surgery"refers to a heart operation that requires the use of a heart-lung machine. The heart-lung machine takes over the function of the heart and lungs, referred to as cardiopulmonary bypass. This allows the surgeon to work on or within a heart that is not beating (contracting). The first open heart surgery was performed in 1953 when surgeons closed a hole between the upper chambers (atria) of the heart. The term open heart surgery, still used today, implies opening the heart, an operation which is necessary to repair defects or valves that lie within the chambers of the heart. The term open-heart surgery is also used in reference to coronary artery surgery, although the surgeons do not actually open the heart. During coronary artery surgery, the surgeons use the heart-lung machine to obtain a quiet heart while they operate on the coronary arteries, which lie on the surface of the heart.

Whereas I said:

*To hell with what the term "open heart surgery" eventually became known as, the fact of the matter is, based on the time, and technology, and medical wherewithal that was demonstrated by Dr. Daniel Hale Williams, he performed a successful-the first successful-surgery on the heart, by way of removing a knife!

Your crossing hairs, and grasping for straws, in your mission to try and downplay outright black accomplishments, which is evident in the fact that you're using a codified definition of open heart surgery, insofar as what it eventually became defined as, as opposed to what it once was. (And by the way, the first "official" open heart surgery, according to the splitting hairs, codified version, occured in 1952, as opposed to 1953!)



My response:

First of all, eurocentrist, I’m not “desperate” for anything, regarding Dr. Daniel Hale Williams being a pioneer in the field of open heart surgery. And yeah fool, I read your links, and what the codified definition of what heart surgery eventually became defined as, as opposed to what it was before! Fact of the matter is, until you prove otherwise, Dr. Williams was the first to successfully perform open heart surgery by examing the patients heart, which led to him suturing the wound around the pericardium, which is the sac surrounding the heart!!!

http://www.britannica.com/blackhistory/ ... 40/65.html

Furthermore, here’s more information concerning Dr. Williams, and his magnificient feat, from off of websites (like the one above) that have little to do, if at all, with your afrocentrists boogeymen:

“On September 6, 1893, Dr. Williams faced his biggest challenge. A young man, James Cornish, who was stabbed in the chest with a knife, was brought to the hospital. Dr. Dan realized Mr. Cornish's heart was bleeding and that he had to open his young patient's chest in order to save his life. Dr. Williams carefully repaired a damaged blood vessel with special equipment to stop the bleeding. After a few weeks of recovery, Mr. Cornish was able to walk out of the hospital. This was the first successful open heart surgery.”

//www.brainyhistory.com/events/1893/july_ ... 64543.html

A strong afrocentrist site, right devil? WRONG!!

nd that second website you posted up, mentioned Dr. Lillehei as being the “father of MODERN open heart surgery”, fool-NOT THE FATHER OF OPEN HEART SURGERY, NOR THE FIRST PERSON TO PERFORM OPEN HEART SURGERY!!!!! And this information was gleaned from your precious geocities website: A BASTION OF DEEP KNOWLEDGE AND INTELLECT!!! LOL!! Devil you’re a joke!

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/1652/htcod5.html

And as far as this website:

http://mbbnet.umn.edu/doric/lillehei.html

Again, it states that Dr. Lillehei, was not just the “father of modern open heart surgery”, as your precious geocities website put’s forth (modern, as opposed to primitive or original), rather, this website refers to him as a mere “pioneer”, YET DEVILS LIKE YOU, WOULD PROBABLY VIEW THAT AS A GREAT FEAT, BUT IF THE PERSON WHO WAS A PIONEER WAS BLACK-THEN DEVILS LIKE YOU, BECAUSE OF YOUR SERPENT LIKE, AND RABID HATRED FOR BLACK FOLKS, WOULD THEN TRY AND FIND SOME POSSIBLE WAY IN DIMINISHING THEIR GENIUS, BY HIGHLIGHTING WHAT I AM, ABOUT THIS MAN (Dr. Lillihei), BY PLACING GREAT EMPHASIS ON THE FACT THAT HE WAS A “PIONEER,” (not the sole, nor the original), OR THAT IF HE WERE A “FATHER”, IT WAS OF THE PRACTICE OF “MODERN” OPEN HEART SURGERY, WHICH IS FAR DIFFERENT THAN THE ORIGINATOR, OR “FATHER” OF THE FIRST OPEN HEART SURGERY!!!!


***ok first off,in regards to those other sites,if you put in or look up dr lillehei on those same sites,they also refer to him as the first man to perform open heart surgery,so what does that prove??it proves that they are patheticly catering to the black history month demographic,you know better then i do,that 99.9%of all sites that talk about heart surgery,say nothing about williams,but cite dr lillehei as the first to perform it,and secondly ,as always you contradict yourself again and again,for example:
"And while you’re reading find WHERE I EVER CLAIMED THAT THERE WAS OPEN HEART SURGERY “back then??? Are you that slow devil??? "
you said it here" it was to compare what Dr. Daniel Hale Williams accomplished (first successful open heart surgery), to the modern, codified definition of open heart surgery"
and also here,lol." "as opposed to what it once was"

how about your double standard with the word "pioneer"
for example on this site
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/partners/e ... s_txt.html
williams is lauded as a pioneer,which to you means first,
but when pioneer is used to describe dr lillehei you then say
"Again, it states that Dr. Lillehei, was not just the “father of modern open heart surgery”, as your precious geocities website put’s forth (modern, as opposed to primitive or original), rather, this website refers to him as a mere “pioneer"
you should follow your own advice,LOL.and i have to say your rant about my cosmetic surgeon analogy,was the best damn laugh ive had in a long time,talk about having a meltdown!!!
your one of these guys who try to act all cool and above it all,but i bet if you were debating someone face to face,and they said something that you couldnt handle,you would physically attack them,and would have to be restrained by the cops using billy clubs and tasers,LOL.
im just dying to know,was there a flood of tears running down your face as you typed that???thanks for the laughs ,dude,i needed that:)
oh,and as for the analogy,its totally 100%legit,you dont like it,because its so accurate.NUFF SAID!!
the same with the barber surgeon shit,what you were trying to say,was because barber at one time also meant surgeon,and now today it means just what it was in the beginning(cutting hair,shavingetc,etc)that heart surgery was considered one thing in dr williams time,and now it means something else.at least thats how i understood it.and that would be wrong.
barbers performed surgery,but they were barbers first.
anyway lets get to dr williams shall we:)
you claim that" HE OPENED THE CHEST CAVITY OF JAMES CORNISH AND SUCCESSFULLY SUTURED THE WOUND AROUND THE PERICARDIUM, WHICH IS THE SAC SURROUNDING THE HEART!!!!!
and therefore that qualifies as the first open heart surgery,welllllllllll i beg to differ,you see,i discovered that not only was he not the first person to do open heart(which ive always maintained)but he wasnt even the FIRST TO OPEN THE CHEST TO SUTURE A WOUND ON THE PERICARDIUM!!!!!
in fact two years before willaims feat,a white surgeon named hc dalton,in st.louis who performed a procedure which according to dr lillehei was "almost identical" to that done by Williams. Dalton published his report of the operation in Annals of Surgery about two years before Williams published a similar report in Medical Record. Likewise, the date of operation recorded in Dalton's article is almost two years earlier than the date recorded by Williams.
stephen johnson in his book"history of cardiac surgery"(1970)writes:"On September 6, 1891, H.C. Dalton, a professor of surgery in St. Louis, performed the first suture of the pericardium during an operation on a twenty-two-year-old man who had been stabbed in the chest. Two years later, Daniel H. Williams, a skilled Negro surgeon from Chicago, also sutured the pericardium during an operation on a twenty-two-year-old victim of a stab wound in the heart. Both patients recovered."
another historian harris shumacker,in his book "evolution of cardiac surgery"(1992)writes:
"As far as is known, the first repair of a pericardial wound was performed at the City Hospital in St. Louis on September 6, 1891, by Henry Dalton, professor of abdominal and clinical surgery at the Marion Sims College of Medicine. ... A second procedure was performed at the Provident Hospital in Chicago on July 10, 1893 by Daniel Hale Williams, although it was not reported until March 1897."

ohhhh,but theirs more dude,even dalton wasnt the actual first,according to shumackers book:"There are valid reasons, however, to believe that cardiac surgery had its origin nearly a century earlier with the operative drainage of the pericardium by the little known Spanish surgeon, Francisco Romero, and highly regarded Baron Dominique Jean Larrey. This procedure entailed making a thoracic incision and opening and draining the pericardium. ... When Romero first operated is unknown, but it antedated 1814 when his work was presented in Paris; Larrey's operation was performed in 1810."
now this is where your afrocentric myth gets crushed forever,you claim,as do others,that willaims never got any attention because he is black,and that historians today do not want to give him his proper due as the first to perform open heart because of racism and hatred.well if their was even a GLIMMER of truth to that,history books today would be filled with glowing praise for the historic feat of whiteboys dalton or larrey,in performing the "first"open heart surgery,BUT THEY ARENT ARE THEY???these guys are mentioned even less then williams,why is this??the reason for this is very simple..what williams did,and dalton larrey did before him,IS NOT OPEN HEART SURGERY.PERIOD!!

as you say NEXT!!lol



-this is true,she did indeed get a patent for it in 1980,but what has it been used for??have you or anyone else on this board ever seen one??

My response:

*This is the common trick of flatigious, belly crawling, eurocentric devils like this fool: ALWAYS TRYING TO DIMINISH AND DOWNPLAY BLACK FOLKS ACHIEVEMENTS, EVEN TO THE EXTENT OF DOWNGRADING THE IMPORTANCE OF SUCH A TECHNOLOGICAL FEAT, BY ASKING A QUESTION, ONLY A CAVEMAN DRENCHED IN HIS OWN IGNORANCE WOULD ASK: “have you or anyone else on this board ever seen one??” Beetleheaded, dimwitted, half-assed, imbecilic bastard-I DON’T HAVE TO SEE ONE, IN ORDER FOR ME TO KNOW THAT WHAT THIS SISTER CREATED WAS THE BOMB, FOOL DEVIL!!!!!!!

***how do you know that??have you seen it??she patented it in 1980,so why havent we seen it,getting a patent for it,doent mean that its any good or useful.this shows how much more of a racist you are then i am,if some white guy came up to me,and told me he invented something like that,i wouldnt pass judgement on it,till i actually saw it,but you are hailing her"invention"simply because shes black.what a joke



GRANVILLE T. WOODS

He invented the synchronous multiplex railway telegraph, a device which enable moving trains to communicate with one another, helping to avoid possible accidents.

Whereas he came back with:

-false,

*How so?

The first inventor to patent an induction telegraphy system for communicating to and from moving trains was William W. Smith (US Pat. #247127, Sept 13, 1881).

*That may be the case, HOWEVER, the difference in William W. Smith’s patent, and Granville T. Woods patent, is the fact that woods creation allowed dispatchers to note at a glance the location of any moving trains, as well as the fact that The Woods Induction Telegraph, was a large oblong coil, or helix, was suspended from the train. A current was sent through the helix, generating a magnetic field about the train. When the train moved, the magnetic field moved along with it. The movement of the magnetic coil induced a current in stationary wires hung parallel to the track. Therefore, telegraph signals sent through the helix were also sent through the wires to stations and other trains.

***oh PUH-LEASE,spare me the BS,what do you mean the "difference"??why dont you describe how smiths invention actually works,instaed of pretending that this article you cut and pasted goes into that kind of detail,which it doesnt

He said:

The first to attain practical success was Lucius Phelps, who patented his railway telegraph in 1884 (#307984) and successfully demonstrated it on the New York, New Haven & Hartford railroad in January of 1885. The feat was hailed in Scientific American on Feb. 21, 1885. At that time Granville Woods hadn't even applied for a patent on, nor had he built, an actual railway telegraph.

My response:

In regards to Woods and his patents, as well as the Lucius Phelps controversy:

Woods's first two electrical inventions dealt with sound transmission. In December of 1884 he was granted a patent for a telephone transmitter, an apparatus that conducted sound over an electrical current. Alexander Graham Bell had already developed a telephonic device almost a decade earlier, but Woods's instrument far surpassed any models then in use, carrying a louder and more distinct sound over a longer distance. The physical properties by which the device operated are still employed in modern telephones. Despite Woods's visionary achievement, patent guidelines dictated that the patent be assigned to a company that had the mechanical and monetary means to manufacture such a device. The patent was assigned to the American Bell Telephone Company.
Less than a year later, Woods was granted a patent for a mechanism he called a "telegraphony," a combination telegraph and telephone, which could transmit both oral and signal messages. Prior to Woods's invention, the telegraph could only send messages over an electrical current utilizing a combination of short and long pulses (commonly referred to as dots and dashes) that represent letters of the alphabet. Developed by Samuel Morse in 1838, this "Morse code," as it came to be known, became the language of the telegraph. It therefore demanded that operators on either end of a telegraphic transmission be fully versed in both Morse code and in the operation of the sending key apparatus.

Woods's invention, however, gave almost everyone, regardless of their knowledge of telegraphs, the chance to send messages. If a person were unfamiliar with Morse code, he simply could flip a switch on the telegraph and speak near the sending key. The message would then be heard on the receiving end as articulate speech. Because of the understandable great demand for such an invention, Woods decided to sell his patent, allowing a larger company to manufacture the device. He was paid generously for the patent by the American Bell Telephone Company.
Over the next 25 years, Woods's inventions were numerous and varied, from an incubator that provided a constant temperature for the hatching of chicks to a series of tracks used by motor vehicles at amusement parks. "Woods also invented an improved system for transferring electric current to street cars," Portia P. James explained in The Real McCoy. "He designed a grooved wheel that allowed the car to receive the electrical current while reducing friction. This wheel, called a troller, is the source of the popular name for a street car, trolley car." Woods held over 35 patents on electromechanical devices, a dozen of which improved the electric railway system. But his greatest invention improved electrical communication between trains.

On November 29, 1887, Woods received a patent for his Induction Telegraph System, also called the Synchronous Multiplex Railway Telegraph. Communication between moving trains and between a moving train and a railroad station had previously been poor. In a telegraph system, a continuous wire must exist between a sending key and a receiving sounder. Ordinary telegraph wires were usually run along railroad tracks, but for a telegraph system to work aboard the train, part of the train had to have been in constant contact with these wires. Because of the jostling movement of trains, most messages sent or received were incomplete. Numerous times, warnings of washed-out bridges, rock slides, and other obstructions failed to reach a train in time. Still other times, trains learned too late--or not at all--of the location of other trains on the same track.

Woods's Induction Telegraph invention changed the course of railway travel, dramatically decreasing the number of lives lost in accidents. To realize his invention, he applied Faraday's Law of Electromagnetic Induction: an oblong coil was suspended beneath a train, and an electrical current was passed through it. In turn, a magnetic field developed around the train. When the train moved, the field moved with it and induced a similar current in the telegraph wires that ran along the tracks, allowing telegraphic messages to be sent and received uninterrupted.
Woods was greatly heralded for this invention, but he received even greater renown when Thomas Edison and another inventor, Lucius Phelps, challenged Woods's rights to the patent, (Woods v. Phelps) claiming in separate legal suits that they each had developed a similar telegraph system before Woods. In both cases, Woods was declared the prior inventor.

***very nice,very eloquent,too bad however that you cut and pasted it
and why are you going into all this detail about his other creations???we are talking about the railway telegraph,not anything else,what are you trying to prop up your boy,because you can see what a poor example his railway telegraph,which he obviously plagerized,is??as for the court case with edison,i dont know why the judge would rule in his favor,i dont know how the laws were back then in regards to patents,im assuming,that its probaly due to some clause that allows you to build something similar,but with some differences,so if his railway telegraph,had some minor differences,and a different name,maybe thats what happened,maybe not,i havent been able to find too much info about it,but the fact is,their is no way he could not have heard about what phelps and edison did
http://www.catskillarchive.com/rrextra/tlcar.Html
keep in mind that phelps had 14 different patents on his railway telegrph before woods got his patent,and the first one dates back to 1884
their is no way around that fact,and also the fact that edison/phelps constructed on the lehigh valley railroad one of the ONLY induction telegraph systems ever put to commercial use.something woods was never able to do. the lehigh valley telegraph, although a technical success, apparently fulfilled no public want, and the field of on-board train telegraphy soon fizzled out.and it is VERY important to point out,that there is no evidence that any commercial railway telegraph based on Woods' patents was ever built.but that hasnt stopped ignorant afrocentrists from falling over themselves in praising him,LOL.
oh and before i go,i didnt get around to debunking this guy too,but here goes:ELIJAH MCCOY

McCoy developed the “lubricating cup” for steam engines, which kept locomotives constantly lubricated, preventing frequent stops and overheating. He patented the lubricating cup in 1872. It represented the most profitable of his more than 58 patents, which included a folding ironing board and an automatic sprinkler.

absolutely 100%grade-A,afrocentric horseshit

http://www.textbookleague.org/35fake.htm

the automatic "displacement lubricator" for steam engines was developed in 1860 by John Ramsbottom of England

ok loser,when you pick your crushed ass off the ground,if your up for it,please reply,im loving this,LMWAO

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: BLACK INVENTORS/SOME OF OUR CONTRIBUTIONS

Unread post by TheReal » August 26th, 2004, 8:03 am

My reply to shadoworder:

-ok loser,when you pick your crushed ass off the ground,if your up for it,please reply,im loving this,LMWAO

*No devil, I'm not a "loser", nor do I need to "pick" up anything from "off the ground", and as far as me being "up for it", OH YEAH MUTHAFUCKA, I am definitely "up" to responding to your BS in total. This week you've been blessed, and have been given a gift, in regards to my time (especially seeing as how classes began this week), seeing as how I have several projects going on simultaneously, to where it makes me responding to you in total, the way I usually do, when my hands aren't tied up in outside business interests, partially difficult.

But guess what, never fear! You say that you're "loving this," well then go on ahead and love as much as you'd like, because the middle of next week, guess what? I'LL BE TOTALLY FREE, IN THE USE OF MY TIME (i.e., I'll have nothing else better to do, than to spank your devil ass!); or if I'm not totally free, I'LL FIND THE TIME!!

Your arrogance in thinking you've won anything is foolish, seeing as how I have a track record in responding to all of your BS, or great core of your BS, when the times permit me. You see, I understand your angle and the sophistry you use, in putting forth your arguments. As I said before, you're dealing with a seasoned pro, and if you'd like, we can do this forever, and take over this site with our back and forths (sorry Alonso)!!

That's besides the point, all I have to say for now, is revel foolishly all you want to, because right now, you may feel as if you're standing on an a mountain peak of victory, but in the end, it's just an illusion, because in the end-you're blinded by your false victory with no substance, while prancing and boasting loudly, whereas you just don't know that your takedown is sooner than you would like to believe!

So celebrate now glossy-eyed, eurocentric devil, because next-IT WILL BE MY TIME, FULL AND UNADULTERATED, AND TOTALLY DEDICATED TO SMASHING YOUR DEVIL ASS INTO THE PAVEMENT!! And I'll even up the ante bitch, and will raise the stakes: IF I'M NOT HERE BY NEXT WEDNESDAY, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AT THIS ADDRESS:

labrynth@aemail4u.com

IN ORDER TO REMIND ME OF THE ASS-WHIPPING THAT IS GOING TO BE DELIVERED YOUR WAY, BY YOURS TRULY!! I know that you're a masochist, and a bitch, to where you'd like nothing better, than for me to speak raw to you, by calling you a "bitch," a "devil," a "trick,"!! But that's okay freak bitch, next week you will receive that, AND MUCH MORE!!!

So get ready for the STORM BEEEEEEEEEEYATCH! LOL!!

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: BLACK INVENTORS/SOME OF OUR CONTRIBUTIONS

Unread post by Kemosave » August 26th, 2004, 8:47 am

Whew! This thread is really over the top.. lolol. Cant we all just get along please? lolol.

User avatar
shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 171
Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 12:08 am

Re: BLACK INVENTORS/SOME OF OUR CONTRIBUTIONS

Unread post by shadoworder » August 26th, 2004, 8:47 am

TheReal wrote:My reply to shadoworder:

-ok loser,when you pick your crushed ass off the ground,if your up for it,please reply,im loving this,LMWAO

*No devil, I'm not a "loser", nor do I need to "pick" up anything from "off the ground", and as far as me being "up for it", OH YEAH MUTHAFUCKA, I am definitely "up" to responding to your BS in total. This week you've been blessed, and have been given a gift, in regards to my time (especially seeing as how classes began this week), seeing as how I have several projects going on simultaneously, to where it makes me responding to you in total, the way I usually do, when my hands aren't tied up in outside business interests, partially difficult.

But guess what, never fear! You say that you're "loving this," well then go on ahead and love as much as you'd like, because the middle of next week, guess what? I'LL BE TOTALLY FREE, IN THE USE OF MY TIME (i.e., I'll have nothing else better to do, than to spank your devil ass!); or if I'm not totally free, I'LL FIND THE TIME!!

Your arrogance in thinking you've won anything is foolish, seeing as how I have a track record in responding to all of your BS, or great core of your BS, when the times permit me. You see, I understand your angle and the sophistry you use, in putting forth your arguments. As I said before, you're dealing with a seasoned pro, and if you'd like, we can do this forever, and take over this site with our back and forths (sorry Alonso)!!

That's besides the point, all I have to say for now, is revel foolishly all you want to, because right now, you may feel as if you're standing on an a mountain peak of victory, but in the end, it's just an illusion, because in the end-you're blinded by your false victory with no substance, while prancing and boasting loudly, whereas you just don't know that your takedown is sooner than you would like to believe!

So celebrate now glossy-eyed, eurocentric devil, because next-IT WILL BE MY TIME, FULL AND UNADULTERATED, AND TOTALLY DEDICATED TO SMASHING YOUR DEVIL ASS INTO THE PAVEMENT!! And I'll even up the ante bitch, and will raise the stakes: IF I'M NOT HERE BY NEXT WEDNESDAY, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AT THIS ADDRESS:

labrynth@aemail4u.com

IN ORDER TO REMIND ME OF THE ASS-WHIPPING THAT IS GOING TO BE DELIVERED YOUR WAY, BY YOURS TRULY!! I know that you're a masochist, and a bitch, to where you'd like nothing better, than for me to speak raw to you, by calling you a "bitch," a "devil," a "trick,"!! But that's okay freak bitch, next week you will receive that, AND MUCH MORE!!!

So get ready for the STORM BEEEEEEEEEEYATCH! LOL!!
excuses,excuses,you need a whole week to respond??hey man,you can take a year or two if you like,but some of the points i made,cannot be argued.
so ill see your loser ass around,oh im going to respond later to your pathetic attempt at rewriting the history of rock and roll,and giving blacks credit,for what the white man created,lol.so get ready

User avatar
shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 171
Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 12:08 am

Re: BLACK INVENTORS/SOME OF OUR CONTRIBUTIONS

Unread post by shadoworder » August 26th, 2004, 8:50 am

shadoworder wrote:
TheReal wrote:My reply to shadoworder:

-ok loser,when you pick your crushed ass off the ground,if your up for it,please reply,im loving this,LMWAO

*No devil, I'm not a "loser", nor do I need to "pick" up anything from "off the ground", and as far as me being "up for it", OH YEAH MUTHAFUCKA, I am definitely "up" to responding to your BS in total. This week you've been blessed, and have been given a gift, in regards to my time (especially seeing as how classes began this week), seeing as how I have several projects going on simultaneously, to where it makes me responding to you in total, the way I usually do, when my hands aren't tied up in outside business interests, partially difficult.

But guess what, never fear! You say that you're "loving this," well then go on ahead and love as much as you'd like, because the middle of next week, guess what? I'LL BE TOTALLY FREE, IN THE USE OF MY TIME (i.e., I'll have nothing else better to do, than to spank your devil ass!); or if I'm not totally free, I'LL FIND THE TIME!!

Your arrogance in thinking you've won anything is foolish, seeing as how I have a track record in responding to all of your BS, or great core of your BS, when the times permit me. You see, I understand your angle and the sophistry you use, in putting forth your arguments. As I said before, you're dealing with a seasoned pro, and if you'd like, we can do this forever, and take over this site with our back and forths (sorry Alonso)!!

That's besides the point, all I have to say for now, is revel foolishly all you want to, because right now, you may feel as if you're standing on an a mountain peak of victory, but in the end, it's just an illusion, because in the end-you're blinded by your false victory with no substance, while prancing and boasting loudly, whereas you just don't know that your takedown is sooner than you would like to believe!

So celebrate now glossy-eyed, eurocentric devil, because next-IT WILL BE MY TIME, FULL AND UNADULTERATED, AND TOTALLY DEDICATED TO SMASHING YOUR DEVIL ASS INTO THE PAVEMENT!! And I'll even up the ante bitch, and will raise the stakes: IF I'M NOT HERE BY NEXT WEDNESDAY, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AT THIS ADDRESS:

labrynth@aemail4u.com

IN ORDER TO REMIND ME OF THE ASS-WHIPPING THAT IS GOING TO BE DELIVERED YOUR WAY, BY YOURS TRULY!! I know that you're a masochist, and a bitch, to where you'd like nothing better, than for me to speak raw to you, by calling you a "bitch," a "devil," a "trick,"!! But that's okay freak bitch, next week you will receive that, AND MUCH MORE!!!

So get ready for the STORM BEEEEEEEEEEYATCH! LOL!!
excuses,excuses,you need a whole week to respond??hey man,you can take a year or two if you like,but some of the points i made,cannot be argued.
so ill see your loser ass around,oh im going to respond later to your pathetic attempt at rewriting the history of rock and roll,and giving blacks credit,for what the white man created,lol.so get ready
hey,what happened to those questions i gave you??werent you going to respond to the rest of my post concerning rock??losing your nerve,kid???LOL.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: BLACK INVENTORS/SOME OF OUR CONTRIBUTIONS

Unread post by Kemosave » August 26th, 2004, 8:51 am

Not to get in between you all BUT intellectuals do often take time to verify their information and do something called "peer review." This is all considered due diligence and intellectuals that discuss/debate understand this. So pushing someone for a quick response is not really respected at a high level. Just to clarify.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: BLACK INVENTORS/SOME OF OUR CONTRIBUTIONS

Unread post by TheReal » August 26th, 2004, 10:24 am

My reply to shadoworder:

excuses,excuses,

*If they are excuses bitch, they are based on fact, and not a figment of your convoluted imagination, which will set you up as the supposed victor in our jousts, when in reality, if one were to objectively study each of our posts, and the information we've equally posted up, FOLKS WOULD SEE WHOSE SCORING THE MOST POINTS!

-you need a whole week to respond??

*No devil, I don't need to take a whole week to respond to your shit! Did I not tell your bitch ass that I would be back next week, and that I'll be free for a straight shot of 5 days!! Furthermore, there's been other attacks from opponents that I've had to face on this site, whose BS I didn't respond to, for a bout almost a month later, not because of no supposed research-BUT BECAUSE I HAVE OTHER PRESSING MATTERS TO TEND TO FOOL!

And so what if I did take a week to respond, in regards to doing research, WOULDN'T IT BE BETTER TO COME AT YOUR SOPHIST BS WITH THE FACTS, AND TRUTH, AS OPPOSED TO WHAT YOU'RE DOING, WHICH IS LYING? Bitch be for real!!

-hey man,you can take a year or two if you like,but some of the points i made,cannot be argued.

*Much to your dislike muthafucka, I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE A YEAR! Why take a year off, bitch? What it is, you would probably deep down like for me to stay away, so that your decrepid ego can be buttressed. As I said before, so say I now again, your celebratory cheers and cockiness, is only setting yourself up for a supreme downfall.

Like I said in an earlier post, you presently have a gift insofar as me not having the time to respond to all of your BS, but what I have responded to, ADEQUATELY DEFEATED ANYTHING YOUR GOING IN CIRCLES ASS HAS TO PUT UP! LOL!

-so ill see your loser ass around,

*The only "loser" whose "ass" is going to be handed to him, will be you-NEXT WEEK! Bitch, you are really calling for your own takedown, talking all this shit over the net!

-oh im going to respond later to your pathetic attempt at rewriting the history of rock and roll,and giving blacks credit,for what the white man created,lol.so get ready

*Come with it devil! Regardless of what you think you can put up, or eek out, the historical evidence is against you, neither do you have anywhere to go, but the route of a glossy-eyed eurocentric devil, who consistently talks in circles, trying to prove your thing (Elvis), was the "king" of a musical art form that was classified as ROCK AND ROLL, waaaaaaay before Elvis Presley even entered Sun studios, and truth be told-YOU CAN'T PROVE OTHERWISE!!!!

So fuck you devil, and get ready for the smackdown!!

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: BLACK INVENTORS/SOME OF OUR CONTRIBUTIONS

Unread post by TheReal » August 26th, 2004, 10:36 am

My response to shadoworder:

-hey,what happened to those questions i gave you??werent you going to respond to the rest of my post concerning rock??losing your nerve,kid???LOL.

*No devil, I'm not losing a damn thing, trust me, your shit ain't all that airtight. Not only that bitch, the portions that I did respond to, if read carefully, addressed your arguments and retorts thoroughly. All someone would have to do is research my information, against the backdrop of yours, and folks will see whose lacking in pure historical content, and meandering in the land of BS historical revisionism! But as I said before cocky, smug, cavalier devil, I'll be back next week to take down your BS.

The fact that you keep throwing up the fact that I can't dedicate myself to your post presently, only betrays a little uncertainty that you may have in the final outcome of our discussions not being in your favor, that's why you have to talk your shit now, because you know that this is essentially and possibly, your last stand, before you take the plunge!

So please, answer as many posts of mine, and keep talking shit as loud as you can, as I've said, I'm battle-tested, and am still in my prime, to where I haven't reached the peak of what I can do, in dealing with a vile serpent beast like you!

Oh, and as I said before bitch, if you think I'm trying to jump ship, well my email address is again:

labrynth@aemail4u.com

It's there for you, or anyone else to remind me, of the ass-whipping that you'll be needing, and will be deserving. So for now, BYE BITCH! LOL!

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: BLACK INVENTORS/SOME OF OUR CONTRIBUTIONS

Unread post by TheReal » August 26th, 2004, 10:51 am

Kemosave wrote:Not to get in between you all BUT intellectuals do often take time to verify their information and do something called "peer review." This is all considered due diligence and intellectuals that discuss/debate understand this. So pushing someone for a quick response is not really respected at a high level. Just to clarify.
*This devil can't help it, seeing as how much of his shit comes from his head; and what he wants to perceive, because of being an eurocentric racist, who hides behind a non-racist facade, while pointing his finger at an infraction that a black person may have, in response to his extremism, that is again-hidden under a facade of rationality!

Again, this fool is good at sophistry, and this is especially evident in the other post dealing with the origins of rock music. Study carefully, and research my information thoroughly, while possibly ignoring the inflammatory language, and compare it with his BS! All he can do is get personal; ask weak questions, much of which were answered; attempt to misrepresent your views, either by just being that slow, or because he has no where else to go, but to deceive; and repeat his same old tired lies concerning white folks being the first rock and rollers, even though the term Rock and Roll, was applied to music that black folks were performing (r&b; boogie woogie), waaaaaay before Elvis, and the rest of the white boys hit the scene, and this is something he can't deny, despite his bitchmade protests! LOL!

Similar with this thread, concerning the definition of an invention; the distinctions between being considered the "Father of modern open heart surgery," as opposed to who performed the first open heart surgery, which was Dr. Daniel Hale Williams.

Next week I'll also deal with Granville T. Woods, the illusional transmitter, and all that other stuff, SO STAY TUNED! Right now, it's about time constraints (I'm a student and project manager, and am working on two writing projects), so don't be fooled by this devil's premature cheers: I WILL BE BACK! Peace...

User avatar
shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 171
Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 12:08 am

Re: BLACK INVENTORS/SOME OF OUR CONTRIBUTIONS

Unread post by shadoworder » August 26th, 2004, 4:59 pm

Kemosave wrote:Not to get in between you all BUT intellectuals do often take time to verify their information and do something called "peer review." This is all considered due diligence and intellectuals that discuss/debate understand this. So pushing someone for a quick response is not really respected at a high level. Just to clarify.
thats true,but neither is calling someone a "beeyatch"or a "devil"or telling your opponent that he has a "dick in his mouth",respected at high levels either.the real is all smoke and mirrors,hes a psuedo-intellectual,and a pretentious fraud whose BS i can smell from miles away.i wasnt surprised to see,that all of a sudden he would neeed to take some "time off"i was expecting that,i KNEW once he saw i was hanging in with him all the way,and putting down his arguments,he would CRACK,and suddenly declare he needed time off.im sure that my debate crushing revelations today,about dr williams so called "heart surgery"made him suddenly desire a vacation,LOL.

User avatar
shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 171
Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 12:08 am

Re: BLACK INVENTORS/SOME OF OUR CONTRIBUTIONS

Unread post by shadoworder » August 26th, 2004, 5:08 pm

TheReal wrote:My reply to shadoworder:

excuses,excuses,

*If they are excuses bitch, they are based on fact, and not a figment of your convoluted imagination, which will set you up as the supposed victor in our jousts, when in reality, if one were to objectively study each of our posts, and the information we've equally posted up, FOLKS WOULD SEE WHOSE SCORING THE MOST POINTS!

-you need a whole week to respond??

*No devil, I don't need to take a whole week to respond to your shit! Did I not tell your bitch ass that I would be back next week, and that I'll be free for a straight shot of 5 days!! Furthermore, there's been other attacks from opponents that I've had to face on this site, whose BS I didn't respond to, for a bout almost a month later, not because of no supposed research-BUT BECAUSE I HAVE OTHER PRESSING MATTERS TO TEND TO FOOL!

And so what if I did take a week to respond, in regards to doing research, WOULDN'T IT BE BETTER TO COME AT YOUR SOPHIST BS WITH THE FACTS, AND TRUTH, AS OPPOSED TO WHAT YOU'RE DOING, WHICH IS LYING? Bitch be for real!!

-hey man,you can take a year or two if you like,but some of the points i made,cannot be argued.

*Much to your dislike muthafucka, I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE A YEAR! Why take a year off, bitch? What it is, you would probably deep down like for me to stay away, so that your decrepid ego can be buttressed. As I said before, so say I now again, your celebratory cheers and cockiness, is only setting yourself up for a supreme downfall.

Like I said in an earlier post, you presently have a gift insofar as me not having the time to respond to all of your BS, but what I have responded to, ADEQUATELY DEFEATED ANYTHING YOUR GOING IN CIRCLES ASS HAS TO PUT UP! LOL!

-so ill see your loser ass around,

*The only "loser" whose "ass" is going to be handed to him, will be you-NEXT WEEK! Bitch, you are really calling for your own takedown, talking all this shit over the net!

-oh im going to respond later to your pathetic attempt at rewriting the history of rock and roll,and giving blacks credit,for what the white man created,lol.so get ready

*Come with it devil! Regardless of what you think you can put up, or eek out, the historical evidence is against you, neither do you have anywhere to go, but the route of a glossy-eyed eurocentric devil, who consistently talks in circles, trying to prove your thing (Elvis), was the "king" of a musical art form that was classified as ROCK AND ROLL, waaaaaaay before Elvis Presley even entered Sun studios, and truth be told-YOU CAN'T PROVE OTHERWISE!!!!

So fu-- you devil, and get ready for the smackdown!!
dont make me laugh,if you have the time to reply to my posts today,as well as kemosave,you can reply to at least some of what i put up,and i dont mean what i put up last night about black inventors,i mean you never fully finished responding to my rock and roll post either.
RUN FORREST RUN,lollllllllllllll.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: BLACK INVENTORS/SOME OF OUR CONTRIBUTIONS

Unread post by Kemosave » August 30th, 2004, 10:57 am

Hey man don't put me on the set Shadow Order.. lol. I'm just reading what both of you are saying. And both of you have something to say.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”