How and who targets blacks in LA

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 6th, 2009, 10:15 am

mnjmc wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:florencia is lame,my ex is ex vato says hes primos jumped him into it over in sd and he goes to school with homies from 18 and he doesnt even rep his shit,hes been in it for a month but he reps it on myspace and he says hes cuzzins live on our turf in LA but that they dont go outside because they scared to get killed,im waitin to get the adress to go fu-- them up,

You have any idea how lame you sound telling people that stroy. You live in SD and speak on South Los Angeles because of rumors you read on myspace? So all the shit you talk about is just stuff you read on myspace by people that are bigger liars than you?

ur dumb cuz sometimes u have to find fuckers on myspace,u know how many homies and guys from other hoods arrested cuz theyre myspaces and other shit,ppl have been killed cuz they talk shit than they get found on myspace,look at jamiel shaw,got found cuz his myspace and killed by the homie baby boy from ws xv3st alsace avenue locos,this guy named sleep from ns bolen park,talked on this shit on myspace on the LA gang page and got killed a week later by a homie from 18,and wow bitch i live in san diego,was i born here,no,u act like LA is across the world,u fucken idiot its less than 2 hours away so go fuck urself,u probably aint even from cali so u shundt be talken bitch

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by youngspade » December 6th, 2009, 10:23 am

MENACE18 wrote:ifg i know those ni666as actually are bout their shit,but 20s,bps all those ni666as be snitchen on homies,lil rascal from sc18st lgs got snitched on my ni666as from rollin 20s because that video he posted on youtube dissen them,he was in LA county and started 2 riots tryen to get at ni666as from that hood for payback,the homie drowzy from rancho park lil locs only 17 arrested at LA high because some 20s snitched that he was gonna blast them so hes doin time,bam bam,cyco,malo,lil man,all from 106th got snitched on by ni666as from bps,the homie bam bam #%@&$% up some ni666a name dro and jacked his hat and that lame was sayin he got jumped,he show that video to the #%@&$% cops and they got the homie bam bam for assualt and he was on probation,the hoovers idk there names but i know that 5 ni666as either bangin or claimin hoover killed a black guy who wanted in 18 and his girl,hoover and us never beefed,we respect eachother because we ride alone,we dont ask hoods for back up or shit,were cool with some hoods but thats it,and i know those slobs be snitchen because everytime homies have done shit to other hoods,nothing,but when some1 from 20s or bps gets hit up the homie gets locked up

and yea i live in sd so #%@&$% what,im from LA,lived there most of my life,i still go there to kick it with homies from my hood,ive put in work for my hood,the last vato i got down with was miner from es mexican klan 47st,ive gotten down with rhino from ninos surenos,spanky from muertos 102st,danger es ghettoe boys,fools from ms and clanton,what hood you ni666as from,sayin all this shit bout my hood,who told you that

youngspade,ive never heard of ifg doin that shit so im not even gonna speak on that,but if they were tryen to take shit i doubt they were taken anything because when 106th started they werent slangin dope,shit they still dont,they just tryen to get more turf
I dont know one 18st click that doesnt have atleast A dope man. But yes, its all true. No BS. But 18st is holding there own on 106st. Ask your HOMIES about IFG nigga :P

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 6th, 2009, 10:29 am

106th wants to gain enough turf for 18 before they start the dope shit,they know if they wanna push dope,they gotta gain more turf,plus everyhood in inglewood hoods pushin dope ,so they gotta take out hoods,take their turf and than take the dope slang in that area,ill ask the homie striker from 106th west up with ifg,but bout ing13,those vatos i dont even hear or see in inglewood anymore,i heard they got pushed out by all the other hoods in ing

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by youngspade » December 6th, 2009, 10:38 am

MENACE18 wrote:106th wants to gain enough turf for 18 before they start the dope shit,they know if they wanna push dope,they gotta gain more turf,plus everyhood in inglewood hoods pushin dope ,so they gotta take out hoods,take their turf and than take the dope slang in that area,ill ask the homie striker from 106th west up with ifg,but bout ing13,those vatos i dont even hear or see in inglewood anymore,i heard they got pushed out by all the other hoods in ing

HELLNAW my primo's brother is a OG from the RASCAL click, them niggaz is hella deep and INGLEWOOD is so big but small they are EVERYWHERE. There too busy with LENNOX and NHP/CPF/Queen St. They dont beef with IFG......., wonder why they only beef with a PORTION of IF? Because I-13 been doing business with them out of state for YEARS!

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by mnjmc » December 6th, 2009, 1:19 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
mnjmc wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:florencia is lame,my ex is ex vato says hes primos jumped him into it over in sd and he goes to school with homies from 18 and he doesnt even rep his shit,hes been in it for a month but he reps it on myspace and he says hes cuzzins live on our turf in LA but that they dont go outside because they scared to get killed,im waitin to get the adress to go fu-- them up,

You have any idea how lame you sound telling people that stroy. You live in SD and speak on South Los Angeles because of rumors you read on myspace? So all the shit you talk about is just stuff you read on myspace by people that are bigger liars than you?

ur dumb because sometimes u have to find fuckers on myspace,u know how many homies and guys from other hoods arrested because theyre myspaces and other shit,ppl have been killed because they talk shit than they get found on myspace,look at jamiel shaw,got found because his myspace and killed by the homie baby boy from ws xv3st alsace avenue locos,this guy named sleep from ns bolen park,talked on this shit on myspace on the LA gang page and got killed a week later by a homie from 18,and wow bitch i live in san diego,was i born here,no,u act like LA is across the world,u #%@&$% idiot its less than 2 hours away so go fu-- urself,u probably aint even from cali so u shundt be talken bitch
So you admit you ain't nothing but a myspace banger right? Ok now that we established that, now lets go a step further and admit you aint see nothing of the shit you talk about, you just go with the he said she said, you know what females do. That shit you talk about is nothing more than a imaginary INTERNET world were lame ass fools like you go and make up stories about things they know nothing about. It is nothing but liars and bullshitin ass mofo's that like dick ride hoods and pump up their ego, from the safety of their home. From the time you said that 18st runs county jails in LA I knew your ass is just listening to gossip from some wannabe 18st in Nebraska.

You see you got more of a serious problem. Not only do gossip like a woman on myspace, but you pick and chose what rumors you want to believe. You’re sick in the head, let that shit go cause you aint banging in real life, all it is a fantasy to you. Now you keep saying you don’t care what others think about you or if they believe you. But then you go and post some pictures on here about a fool you claim is your brother. Homie YOU CAN NOT LOOK MORE DESPERATE to be believed. That’s some lame ass shit, look this is my brother in he is in prison for attempted murder, to me that is a fucked up thing to a brother.

I don’t believe you are from 18st, or that the guy you showed in those pictures is really your brother. Any idiot can post pictures and say the person on there is their brother, dad, cousin, or homeboy. I don’t believe you are even 17 because you sound to damn stupid to be that old, I’m thinking 13 years.

There is no way you are a 17 year old 18 street member and your homies are lying to you about controling all of LA county jails, and that all your enemies are in protective custody. Really kid? You actually believed all those big ass hoods 18 street beefs with are in PC because they are scared of 18st. See that’s an example of you believing a rumor on MYSPACE just because it pumps up the hood you chose to dick ride. Let the fantasy go you little youngster, you ain’t never going to fool anyone that isn’t stupid.

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by youngspade » December 6th, 2009, 1:25 pm

Hes been suspect but I just leave it to you guys, No way in HELL I would post a picture of my brother (But NOT ME). First off its picture mail from the PEN and its very incriminating aswell so I wouldnt.

Ill leave it to you to expose mang good luck

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 7th, 2009, 7:07 am

I dont need to post the lists do I? simply look thru my previous posts on ECC/F13, and the murder reports for that part of the city--youll see it is a one sided war.The suspects in ALL of the posts on this subject I posted were either black who killed latinos or latinos who killed blacks .I dint post any were the suspects race was unknown.[/quote]

THE REASON 4 THAT IS THAT A LATINO GANG IS BEEFIN WITH A BLACK

in iraq you got americans who kill arabs...and arabs who kill americans.....THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT THIS RACIAL...itz just how it works!!!

if F13 would "target black people in LA" why they should start a beef with a big powefull gang....they could kill non-gangbangin blacks in they own hood

im black and i live in an area with 70-80% mexicans...and many of my homiez got sum racial backround but if you aint that stupid you got 2 recognice that mexicans just trying 2 survive in these streets like us

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 7th, 2009, 9:24 am

ask about my brother michael aka cuete westside 18st 106th tiny wynos,serving 16 years for attempted murder,ask about me,carlos aka menace westside 18st shatto park locos,hit up 54th and vermont in south central LA and ask bout me,if i was fake i wouldnt be saying names you fucken idiot,i aint got shit to hide,ask people from ms about me,from hollywood locos, ask a vato whos 18 named lil bandit,left that fool with a black eye,hit up 3rd avenue and alexandria ask bout menace from shatto park people will tell you about me,yea im 17 turning 18 in march,i live in sd,from LA,ask about my other brother sniper eastside 18st bebitos in boyle heights,who do you know from any hood,whos told you shit bout my hood bitch,ppl that aint from my hood,they just hate just like ur dumb ass,i know my hood aint perfect,no1s hood is,i know theyres been guys from my hood who joined other hoods,some who snitched on homies,grinch from 106th,termite from clcs,flacko from rpk pws, 2 snitched and flaco joined florencia nbhd after he didnt wanna blast a vato from there named criminal,ask officer chris butch of the riverside gang unit about me,you lames aint even from a hood and your tryen to speak on mine,you guys are the pussiest muthufuckers cuz all your sayin is im net bangin,lets take it to the sts,im not hidin sayin i cant,idc if a cops sees this shit i aint a punk,i got nothing to hide,im from westside 18st shatto park locos,ive been jumped by rivals,ive gotten down with rivals,im not scared to admit that shit,and here we got lil pussys like you tryen to bring my hood down when u dont know shit,ask me dis,if 18 aint shit why is it were the deepest hood,why is it were known worldwide,why is it we worked with shitloads of cartels unlike other hoods which worked with 1 or 2,why we got shitload of soldiers for la eme when in order to join u gotta carry out a hit,you cud say were deep cuz the ones in central america and mexico are immigrants,yea theyre deep there but look at all the wars with ms and the govs over there,is a hood in the u.s. doin that,no,look in australia,they got hoods there and back in 05 18st made sydney crime rate look like south west LA,for all the fucken murders,drug business the homies were doing over there,dealin with samoan hoods,black hoods,asian hoods,you want to come to sd,mission bay high school 92109 is the school


all you fuckers who say i aint real and that i lie,the only reason you punks say that shit is cuz ur lames who have no fucken lives and talk shit bout hoods u never even stepped foot in,u guys just wanna talk ur shit cuz thats all u fuckers are is haters,ive dropped names,i got nothing to hide,the homies dont got nothing to hide,if you guys were actually in the sts and all that BS ask around cuz the homies are known and if i was fake i wouldnt be sayin names of homies,tell me this,who do you guys no from my hood,where were you guys from,what rivals you know,who do you even know that bangs,cuz any dumbass could write something on the net,ive been puttin where im at for you fucken haters to roll thru and see west up but than u just keep commin back talken ur shit like its the sts,i bet u punks dont even hang out in the sts,i bet u punks never even been to my hood in west LA,my click is less than 10 deep in the sts right now,the homie trigger died,lil silent died,lil menace died,sporty died,the only ones out in the sts is me,drowzy,frosty,la nena,lady shadow,baby girl,la tiny,droopy,pitbull,and baby snoopy,and the rivals who are around us are playboys,crazy riders,easy riders,rebels,westside crazies,mbc,and none of them try shit to us and where this small,they know most of the homies locked up and still they dont want shit,rockwood st tryed to take some turf after the homies got down with some of them but those fools know they cant set foot in our turf


the only guy on here who aint from a hood but has ties and is legit is youngspade,he knows the homie striker from ws18st pee wee wynos, he probably knows other homies from my hood to,u fools just talken all this shit bout my hood,

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 7th, 2009, 9:43 am

the native amrican guy i think thats what he is who runs the streetgang.com knows me,ask him about menace from westside 18st shatto park locos,he hit me up one time asken if i could get him in touch with the homie mr.snoopy from my click,it was kinda funny cuz he said snoopy and my hood theres baby snoopy,mr. snoopy,lil snoopy,but i got him in contact with the homie mr.snoopy cuz the guy got a gun charge against him,that vato has met shitload of gangsters from different hoods just like the guy who runs this shit,if i was a fake lil 13 year old i wudnt have been able to help him,so a big fuck you to all you haters,quit yappen on the net tryen to call ppl fake when u punks aint shit

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by youngspade » December 7th, 2009, 10:29 am

MENACE18 wrote:ask about my brother michael aka cuete westside 18st 106th tiny wynos,serving 16 years for attempted murder,ask about me,carlos aka menace westside 18st shatto park locos,hit up 54th and vermont in south central LA and ask bout me,if i was fake i wouldnt be saying names you #%@&$% idiot,i aint got shit to hide,ask people from ms about me,from hollywood locos, ask a vato whos 18 named lil bandit,left that fool with a black eye,hit up 3rd avenue and alexandria ask bout menace from shatto park people will tell you about me,yea im 17 turning 18 in march,i live in sd,from LA,ask about my other brother sniper eastside 18st bebitos in boyle heights,who do you know from any hood,whos told you shit bout my hood bitch,ppl that aint from my hood,they just hate just like ur dumb ass,i know my hood aint perfect,no1s hood is,i know theyres been guys from my hood who joined other hoods,some who snitched on homies,grinch from 106th,termite from clcs,flacko from rpk pws, 2 snitched and flaco joined florencia nbhd after he didnt wanna blast a vato from there named criminal,ask officer chris butch of the riverside gang unit about me,you lames aint even from a hood and your tryen to speak on mine,you guys are the pussiest muthufuckers because all your sayin is im net bangin,lets take it to the sts,im not hidin sayin i cant,idc if a cops sees this shit i aint a punk,i got nothing to hide,im from westside 18st shatto park locos,ive been jumped by rivals,ive gotten down with rivals,im not scared to admit that shit,and here we got lil pussys like you tryen to bring my hood down when u dont know shit,ask me dis,if 18 aint shit why is it were the deepest hood,why is it were known worldwide,why is it we worked with shitloads of cartels unlike other hoods which worked with 1 or 2,why we got shitload of soldiers for la eme when in order to join u gotta carry out a hit,you cud say were deep because the ones in central america and mexico are immigrants,yea theyre deep there but look at all the wars with ms and the govs over there,is a hood in the u.s. doin that,no,look in australia,they got hoods there and back in 05 18st made sydney crime rate look like south west LA,for all the #%@&$% murders,drug business the homies were doing over there,dealin with samoan hoods,black hoods,asian hoods,you want to come to sd,mission bay high school 92109 is the school


all you fuckers who say i aint real and that i lie,the only reason you punks say that shit is because ur lames who have no #%@&$% lives and talk shit bout hoods u never even stepped foot in,u guys just wanna talk ur shit because thats all u fuckers are is haters,ive dropped names,i got nothing to hide,the homies dont got nothing to hide,if you guys were actually in the sts and all that BS ask around because the homies are known and if i was fake i wouldnt be sayin names of homies,tell me this,who do you guys no from my hood,where were you guys from,what rivals you know,who do you even know that bangs,because any dumbass could write something on the net,ive been puttin where im at for you #%@&$% haters to roll thru and see west up but than u just keep commin back talken ur shit like its the sts,i bet u punks dont even hang out in the sts,i bet u punks never even been to my hood in west LA,my click is less than 10 deep in the sts right now,the homie trigger died,lil silent died,lil menace died,sporty died,the only ones out in the sts is me,drowzy,frosty,la nena,lady shadow,baby girl,la tiny,droopy,pitbull,and baby snoopy,and the rivals who are around us are playboys,crazy riders,easy riders,rebels,westside crazies,mbc,and none of them try shit to us and where this small,they know most of the homies locked up and still they dont want shit,rockwood st tryed to take some turf after the homies got down with some of them but those fools know they cant set foot in our turf


the only guy on here who aint from a hood but has ties and is legit is youngspade,he knows the homie striker from ws18st pee wee wynos, he probably knows other homies from my hood to,u fools just talken all this shit bout my hood,

Ill agree you know yo shit but when you say you from INGLEWOOD and not really know whats going on there! (Thats what I mean suspect, maybe you aint BEEN home in awhile?)


I was born in Centinela Hospital aka LAKER HOSPITAL HOMIE.


Im 21 homie, and ive been alot of places seen alot of things done, alot of shit......so I hear you most of the time B, But when you say you from INGLEWOOD the only time you seen I-13 is on the internet? Nigga go to INGLEWOOD SWAPMEET (Avoid IFG, NHP, All otha Damus ) and you'll see them in there. Niggaz dont be really trippin on them unless its the QUEEN STs. But other than that no disrespect in the WOOD Swap, spend YA MONEY lol! But Inglewood Market St been building up its buildings etc ever since Century and Crenshaw Shopping Centers and still is, There taking alot of Hollywood Park to build more shopping centers aswell.

Inglewood started loosing alot of money after the annual Los Angeles Lakers, funds/$ , Lefted the Great Western Forum! ( I hate the lakers to this day, because im SO WOOD.) that the city was starting to TANK.......but they started building one of the biggest SHOPPING Centers in LOS ANGELES COUNTY. With everything you can possibly need or want IS THERE....everything from IN-OUT to Target, Home Depot and A 99cent store! Along with a punk ass IPD Subdivision!

But me im Inglewood.......until I die...

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by dubts » December 8th, 2009, 9:05 pm

where in the article do it state that 30 blacs wuz killed and 10 hispanics in the Florence district? it says 41 were killed and only half of that were gangmembers, so basically 20 gangbangers dropped in the Florence area war from F13 and ECC....... nowhere do it mention the race of the individuals killed....this cat is makin up his own figures....

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by mayugastank » December 15th, 2009, 4:44 am

dubts wrote:where in the article do it state that 30 blacs wuz killed and 10 hispanics in the Florence district? it says 41 were killed and only half of that were gangmembers, so basically 20 gangbangers dropped in the Florence area war from F13 and ECC....... nowhere do it mention the race of the individuals killed....this cat is makin up his own figures....


I AM MAKING UP FIGURES? dumb ass fool then dont take my word for it!!!look it up for yourself or I can post a 20,ooo word article with every shooting that happened ! In all 30 blacks were killed and 10 latinos. One described as white , but he was hispanic and white from an outside gang not involved in the beef. In total only a few were actual gang members. The ECC lost a grip of soldiers and the YOUTUBE video I posted previously describes them in detail. If you look up the murders committed during this spree for yorself youd see I am not lying. The reason the number of blacks who were killed wasnt described was because it would cause outrage to see how many civilian non gang banging , older men and family men were gunned down. This has got to be thee most deadly gang war in LA. HUndreds and HUndreds of shootings 41 dead in a 17 months and closer to a 70 people murked in the last 6 years .....THE BLOGSPOT, has a real in depth article on the real victims and the amount of people murdered

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 242
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 6:09 pm
Location: Watts, La Dera, New Orleans

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by kmcox » December 15th, 2009, 12:09 pm

mayugastank wrote:
dubts wrote:where in the article do it state that 30 blacs wuz killed and 10 hispanics in the Florence district? it says 41 were killed and only half of that were gangmembers, so basically 20 gangbangers dropped in the Florence area war from F13 and ECC....... nowhere do it mention the race of the individuals killed....this cat is makin up his own figures....


I AM MAKING UP FIGURES? dumb ass fool then dont take my word for it!!!look it up for yourself or I can post a 20,ooo word article with every shooting that happened ! In all 30 blacks were killed and 10 latinos. One described as white , but he was hispanic and white from an outside gang not involved in the beef. In total only a few were actual gang members. The ECC lost a grip of soldiers and the YOUTUBE video I posted previously describes them in detail. If you look up the murders committed during this spree for yorself youd see I am not lying. The reason the number of blacks who were killed wasnt described was because it would cause outrage to see how many civilian non gang banging , older men and family men were gunned down. This has got to be thee most deadly gang war in LA. HUndreds and HUndreds of shootings 41 dead in a 17 months and closer to a 70 people murked in the last 6 years .....THE BLOGSPOT, has a real in depth article on the real victims and the amount of people murdered
Post that!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by perongregory » December 15th, 2009, 12:48 pm

mayugastank wrote:
dubts wrote:where in the article do it state that 30 blacs wuz killed and 10 hispanics in the Florence district? it says 41 were killed and only half of that were gangmembers, so basically 20 gangbangers dropped in the Florence area war from F13 and ECC....... nowhere do it mention the race of the individuals killed....this cat is makin up his own figures....


I AM MAKING UP FIGURES? dumb ass fool then dont take my word for it!!!look it up for yourself or I can post a 20,ooo word article with every shooting that happened ! In all 30 blacks were killed and 10 latinos. One described as white , but he was hispanic and white from an outside gang not involved in the beef. In total only a few were actual gang members. The ECC lost a grip of soldiers and the YOUTUBE video I posted previously describes them in detail. If you look up the murders committed during this spree for yorself youd see I am not lying. The reason the number of blacks who were killed wasnt described was because it would cause outrage to see how many civilian non gang banging , older men and family men were gunned down. This has got to be thee most deadly gang war in LA. HUndreds and HUndreds of shootings 41 dead in a 17 months and closer to a 70 people murked in the last 6 years .....THE BLOGSPOT, has a real in depth article on the real victims and the amount of people murdered

yeah, well post the real shit.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by mayugastank » December 16th, 2009, 3:45 pm

dubts wrote:where in the article do it state that 30 blacs wuz killed and 10 hispanics in the Florence district? it says 41 were killed and only half of that were gangmembers, so basically 20 gangbangers dropped in the Florence area war from F13 and ECC....... nowhere do it mention the race of the individuals killed....this cat is makin up his own figures....






Name: Romeo Bryant
Age: 34
Means of support: None, since he was disabled by a shooting. Previously, he painted houses intermittently. He stays in Florence and Watts.
Chance that he will be murdered in a given year*: 15.9 in 10,000 (based on his age, race and gender).
Chance a Latino man his age will be: 2.1 in 10,000.
Chance a white man his age will be: 0.6 in 10,000.
Q. How many people close to you have you lost to homicide?
A. Two cousins. About 40 friends. My brother is paralyzed. He uses a wheelchair. He was hit in the head in an assault in 1986.
Q. How many times have you been shot at?
A. Twice.
Q. How many times have you been hit?
A. Once. On June 24, 2005, in Florence.
Q. Can you describe your experience?
A. I got off the bus. I had been working. I was walking. I had a bad feeling. This Mexican guy approached. He was in a black Acura. He hit me up. He said, "Hey, where you from?" I said, "Nowhere!" I had paint all over my clothes. I even had paint on my face....
He went around the block and came back. I was on the sidewalk. He was leaning out the driver's side window, about 8 or 10 feet away. He unloaded his gun. After the third shot, my leg felt hot. It went numb.
I didn't fall, but I stopped. I was looking down the barrel of a gun. The guy kept firing. It was dark--dusk-like. I could see the fire of the gun, and behind it, I could see his eyes. He was about 16 years old. He looked scared. A bullet went by my nose. There were bullets all around me. I just stood there. I felt like I had a shield. He shot 14 times. He was a bad shot. Then he said, "f--- n------," and burnt rubber, and took off.
I called my friend Earl. He lives nearby. He's a Mexican. He came out and made a tourniquet. He made it out of a belt, a towel and a T-shirt. The cops were there in 30 seconds, but the ambulance took forever. All the way to the hospital, the paramedics took my blood pressure, and it kept dropping: 65...53...48. After I woke up from surgery, I still had paint on my face."
Q. Can you describe your injury?

A. My leg. It still hurts. It's numb when I try to get up. They took skin grafts from my thigh.
Q. Did the police catch a suspect?
A. I think so. They wanted me to testify. I wouldn't.
Q. Are you afraid?
A. I don't feel safe. I won't even go to the store. But before I was shot I was really paranoid. Now, I don't know. I don't care so much.
Q. What would it take to make you safe?
A. I'd have to move into the mountains like that homeboy Gentle Ben. Way up into the mountains.
*The homicide risk calculations above are based on homicide figures from the Los Angeles County Health Department for male adults 30 to 34 in the year 2004. The figure for Bryant's risk is based on homicide death rates for black men in his 30-34 age group.jesuschrist
Middle Weight


Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:42 pm
Private message

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by mayugastank » December 16th, 2009, 3:47 pm

mayugastank wrote:
dubts wrote:where in the article do it state that 30 blacs wuz killed and 10 hispanics in the Florence district? it says 41 were killed and only half of that were gangmembers, so basically 20 gangbangers dropped in the Florence area war from F13 and ECC....... nowhere do it mention the race of the individuals killed....this cat is makin up his own figures....

SO I GUESS......... a fool wearing coveralls covered with paint getting shot up after being called a NI**ER, isnt reason to call this a hate crime? Basically he didnt -doesnt and isnt a gang member yet he was shot for being black and that isnt considered race related somehow




Name: Romeo Bryant
Age: 34
Means of support: None, since he was disabled by a shooting. Previously, he painted houses intermittently. He stays in Florence and Watts.
Chance that he will be murdered in a given year*: 15.9 in 10,000 (based on his age, race and gender).
Chance a Latino man his age will be: 2.1 in 10,000.
Chance a white man his age will be: 0.6 in 10,000.
Q. How many people close to you have you lost to homicide?
A. Two cousins. About 40 friends. My brother is paralyzed. He uses a wheelchair. He was hit in the head in an assault in 1986.
Q. How many times have you been shot at?
A. Twice.
Q. How many times have you been hit?
A. Once. On June 24, 2005, in Florence.
Q. Can you describe your experience?
A. I got off the bus. I had been working. I was walking. I had a bad feeling. This Mexican guy approached. He was in a black Acura. He hit me up. He said, "Hey, where you from?" I said, "Nowhere!" I had paint all over my clothes. I even had paint on my face....
He went around the block and came back. I was on the sidewalk. He was leaning out the driver's side window, about 8 or 10 feet away. He unloaded his gun. After the third shot, my leg felt hot. It went numb.
I didn't fall, but I stopped. I was looking down the barrel of a gun. The guy kept firing. It was dark--dusk-like. I could see the fire of the gun, and behind it, I could see his eyes. He was about 16 years old. He looked scared. A bullet went by my nose. There were bullets all around me. I just stood there. I felt like I had a shield. He shot 14 times. He was a bad shot. Then he said, "f--- n------," and burnt rubber, and took off.
I called my friend Earl. He lives nearby. He's a Mexican. He came out and made a tourniquet. He made it out of a belt, a towel and a T-shirt. The cops were there in 30 seconds, but the ambulance took forever. All the way to the hospital, the paramedics took my blood pressure, and it kept dropping: 65...53...48. After I woke up from surgery, I still had paint on my face."
Q. Can you describe your injury?

A. My leg. It still hurts. It's numb when I try to get up. They took skin grafts from my thigh.
Q. Did the police catch a suspect?
A. I think so. They wanted me to testify. I wouldn't.
Q. Are you afraid?
A. I don't feel safe. I won't even go to the store. But before I was shot I was really paranoid. Now, I don't know. I don't care so much.
Q. What would it take to make you safe?
A. I'd have to move into the mountains like that homeboy Gentle Ben. Way up into the mountains.
*The homicide risk calculations above are based on homicide figures from the Los Angeles County Health Department for male adults 30 to 34 in the year 2004. The figure for Bryant's risk is based on homicide death rates for black men in his 30-34 age group.jesuschrist
Middle Weight


Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:42 pm
Private message

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by dubts » December 25th, 2009, 2:40 am

again...post where it says 30 blacks were killed and 10 latinos, that article u posted has nothing to do with anything...... stop talkin out your ass cuz i'm gonna call u out on it...........post up the facts or shut the fuck up........

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by mayugastank » January 22nd, 2010, 2:12 pm

dubts wrote:again...post where it says 30 blacks were killed and 10 latinos, that article u posted has nothing to do with anything...... stop talkin out your ass because i'm gonna call u out on it...........post up the facts or shut the fu-- up........



Run your big freaking mouth somewhere else post your own articles and do your own research I aint your daddy, I dont have to do shit for you --I dont know you--your braids are 2 tight.If your refute what I am saying --post a link saying I am lying. You just your your hotdog neck and dont even contribute to this thread -WHY YOU EVEN HERE?

smalltownxv3
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: February 2nd, 2011, 1:28 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: muskegon

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by smalltownxv3 » July 1st, 2011, 4:01 pm

Coup wrote:18 is not the same powerhouse that it once was. That all powerful gang that many think of as Big Bad Diesocho has taken alot of losses over the years...that stigma is dead....

Fact:
- Pushed out of Jungles and Rancho Park
- Lost several clicks and travel like gypsies all over SC (King Blvd, 54 click, Rancho Park click)
- Getting served and punked in Inglewood on the regular....I personally saw a CMG sock out two 18 on Crenshaw and Imperial across from Burlingtons....I felt sorry for these two grown ass men getting beat on by one guy....I will say they were probably scared to fight back thinking that a bunch of damus would come by and blast them...but this is Big Bad Diesocho...the slobb killers right????
- I know as fact that 18 have been murked by Hoovas who were looped...they never retaliated or anything....the Hoovas would say that they "thought" the 18 were SoLos or something....again..this is Big Bad Diesocho....when did they turn the other cheek when the homies get smoked...oh wait I know.
- SYC smoke an 18 awhile ago as well...Rimpau Gangsta....dude toook 5-6 to the back/head....no response again....MCS took credit at first but they knew

I guess that is how 18 does it now. No racial pride here (I could be a proud Chicano too.... :)), just providing balanced feedback.
HEY HOMMIE U LOST YOUR FUCKIN MIND ON THIS INTERNET SHYT FOR REAL, FIRST AND FOREMOST 18 IN INGLEWOOD IS VERY VERY VERY ACTIVE, SUPER FUCKIN ACTIVE. AND ANYONE LIVIN N INGLEWOOD KNOWS THAT . IVE PERSONALLY SEEN IFS GET SMASHED ON FROM PRARIE THRU YUKON TO CRENSHAW . PEOPLE TRY TO CONSTANTLY DISS ONE EIGHT THINKIN IT WILL GET THEM BONUS POINTS OR SOMETHING N the GANG WORLD . THEY ALL TRY TO TALK AGAINST 18 LIKE ITS GONNA UP THEM N the GAME OR SOMETHING . WE'VE BEEN SMASHIN SINCE 1959 AND AINT NEVER GONNA STOP . WERE WORKD WIDE INGLEWOOD SLOBKS CANT SAY THAT WE ARE ALL ACROSS THE WORLD HOMMIE AND WE ARE THE SAME EVERYWHERE SOMEONE FROM 18 N LA IS 18 N EL SLAVADOR OR MEXICO, OR NEW YORK OR SPAIN THERE IS NO SET TRIPPIN . CRABS CANT SAY THAT, SLOBKS CANT SAY THAT , SCRAPS CANT SAY THAT , BUT WE CAN . AS FAR AS LA GOES HOMMIE U GOTTA FACE THAT SHYT ARE NAME IS WHAT U HEAR FIRST . EVERY HOOD TAKES LOSSES OVER THE YEARS THE SHYT AINT SHYT , BUT TO SIT ON HERE AND SAY WE DONT RIDE FOR OUR DEAD HOMMIES U GOT UR FACTS ALL FUCKED UP . JUST BECAUE NO ONE TELLS YOUR GOOD SNITCHIN INTERENT ASS SHYT DOESTN MEAN SHYT AINT CRACKIN . BOTTOM LINE IS ENEMIGAS NO WHERE WERE AT . WE ONLY GET BIGGER AND TAKE MORE TERRITORY . ITS BEEN THAT WAY FROM JUMP WE CAME N the GAME HATED WERE USE TO THEY SHYT, YOUR LITTLE INTERNET SHYT AINT SHYT, U KNOW WHERE THE FUCK WERE AT . AND WERE THE DEEPEST SINGLE SET ON ANY YARD . FUCK THE HATERS

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by youngspade » July 4th, 2011, 7:56 pm

We do not see the 18s in our hood, come to crenshaw and manchester/centinela park/ifg94s+ing13 hood. Yall gettn smashed by everybody in inglewood yall dnt want our problems again.

smalltownxv3
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: February 2nd, 2011, 1:28 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: muskegon

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by smalltownxv3 » July 27th, 2013, 10:29 pm

Coup wrote:18 is not the same powerhouse that it once was. That all powerful gang that many think of as Big Bad Diesocho has taken alot of losses over the years...that stigma is dead....

Fact:
- Pushed out of Jungles and Rancho Park
- Lost several clicks and travel like gypsies all over SC (King Blvd, 54 click, Rancho Park click)
- Getting served and punked in Inglewood on the regular....I personally saw a CMG sock out two 18 on Crenshaw and Imperial across from Burlingtons....I felt sorry for these two grown ass men getting beat on by one guy....I will say they were probably scared to fight back thinking that a bunch of damus would come by and blast them...but this is Big Bad Diesocho...the slobb killers right????
- I know as fact that 18 have been murked by Hoovas who were looped...they never retaliated or anything....the Hoovas would say that they "thought" the 18 were SoLos or something....again..this is Big Bad Diesocho....when did they turn the other cheek when the homies get smoked...oh wait I know.
- SYC smoke an 18 awhile ago as well...Rimpau Gangsta....dude toook 5-6 to the back/head....no response again....MCS took credit at first but they knew

I guess that is how 18 does it now. No racial pride here (I could be a proud Chicano too.... :)), just providing balanced feedback.

I don't know what the fuck your talking about all 18 has been doing for the last couple years is expanding. 18 used to just have our one click in Inglewood on 106 and Crenshaw now we got another of 104 n prarie. All down 104 past doty to Yukon it was tongan crips or cmgb now its all 18st , 18 hit ups all the way to century . 18 war with ms in el Salvador is about dead there was a truce so back in los its slowly dying we don't even see them anymore at mc Arthur park. Were getting deep as fuck in long beach, got a new hood in Pomona. all the hoods we got in south central are deep as fuck right now we smashed on piss stains,, 20ks and fruit tounge boys, even the crips sets smashin on piss stain head so hard they movin out to passadena n shyt, we even started king blvd locos because so many slobks died n moved we took there turf n started a new click. in jail the 18st car is makin slobs go to pc . i don't know what the fuck your talking about

smalltownxv3
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: February 2nd, 2011, 1:28 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: muskegon

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by smalltownxv3 » July 27th, 2013, 10:43 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
mnjmc wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:florencia is lame,my ex is ex vato says hes primos jumped him into it over in sd and he goes to school with homies from 18 and he doesnt even rep his shit,hes been in it for a month but he reps it on myspace and he says hes cuzzins live on our turf in LA but that they dont go outside because they scared to get killed,im waitin to get the adress to go fu-- them up,

You have any idea how lame you sound telling people that stroy. You live in SD and speak on South Los Angeles because of rumors you read on myspace? So all the shit you talk about is just stuff you read on myspace by people that are bigger liars than you?

ur dumb cuz sometimes u have to find fuckers on myspace,u know how many homies and guys from other hoods arrested cuz theyre myspaces and other shit,ppl have been killed cuz they talk shit than they get found on myspace,look at jamiel shaw,got found cuz his myspace and killed by the homie baby boy from ws xv3st alsace avenue locos,this guy named sleep from ns bolen park,talked on this shit on myspace on the LA gang page and got killed a week later by a homie from 18,and wow bitch i live in san diego,was i born here,no,u act like LA is across the world,u fucken idiot its less than 2 hours away so go fuck urself,u probably aint even from cali so u shundt be talken bitch
menace whats up dog its darkee cousin , i remember you made that free bk darkee t shirt and started the movement. whats up foo ?

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 894
Joined: October 20th, 2006, 10:59 am

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by Coup » July 29th, 2013, 10:05 am

smalltownxv3 wrote:
Coup wrote:18 is not the same powerhouse that it once was. That all powerful gang that many think of as Big Bad Diesocho has taken alot of losses over the years...that stigma is dead....

Fact:
- Pushed out of Jungles and Rancho Park
- Lost several clicks and travel like gypsies all over SC (King Blvd, 54 click, Rancho Park click)
- Getting served and punked in Inglewood on the regular....I personally saw a CMG sock out two 18 on Crenshaw and Imperial across from Burlingtons....I felt sorry for these two grown ass men getting beat on by one guy....I will say they were probably scared to fight back thinking that a bunch of damus would come by and blast them...but this is Big Bad Diesocho...the slobb killers right????
- I know as fact that 18 have been murked by Hoovas who were looped...they never retaliated or anything....the Hoovas would say that they "thought" the 18 were SoLos or something....again..this is Big Bad Diesocho....when did they turn the other cheek when the homies get smoked...oh wait I know.
- SYC smoke an 18 awhile ago as well...Rimpau Gangsta....dude toook 5-6 to the back/head....no response again....MCS took credit at first but they knew

I guess that is how 18 does it now. No racial pride here (I could be a proud Chicano too.... :)), just providing balanced feedback.

I don't know what the fuck your talking about all 18 has been doing for the last couple years is expanding. 18 used to just have our one click in Inglewood on 106 and Crenshaw now we got another of 104 n prarie. All down 104 past doty to Yukon it was tongan crips or cmgb now its all 18st , 18 hit ups all the way to century . 18 war with ms in el Salvador is about dead there was a truce so back in los its slowly dying we don't even see them anymore at mc Arthur park. Were getting deep as fuck in long beach, got a new hood in Pomona. all the hoods we got in south central are deep as fuck right now we smashed on piss stains,, 20ks and fruit tounge boys, even the crips sets smashin on piss stain head so hard they movin out to passadena n shyt, we even started king blvd locos because so many slobks died n moved we took there turf n started a new click. in jail the 18st car is makin slobs go to pc . i don't know what the fuck your talking about
KB is a dead click lil homie...that is all ATC and STV turf. King Blvd, RPK, and Rimpau are nomads...they spend more time on 54th and in SC (the 80's) then in that so called turf you talking about.

That post was me being sarcastic and seeing if the dudes really sweating this thread knew about 18 or the so-called race beefs. I got a few homies from 18...no beef, but I was being completely honest....check my other posts. I go through 52 Hoova turf daily...there are a handful of 18's over there. No dominant presence at all. So many taggers and crews....51 Troubles and 52HGC dominate that area.

Inglewood 106 is small....could be active but I don't see much. 104 and Prairie...can't call it. Could be the Tongas left never knew munch about them...but everybody is around there now.

DeeBlack
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: January 2nd, 2014, 6:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: How and who targets blacks in LA

Unread post by DeeBlack » January 2nd, 2014, 6:35 am

The mexican mafia made an alliance with the aryan brotherhood the southsiders follow orders from the mexican mafia they hate black people because blacks are the original first people of the earth blacks need to unite and fight against ethnic cleansing southerners are not the black mans friends southerners are jealous

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”