Mexicans vs Blacks?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Mexicans vs Blacks?

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » October 17th, 2004, 6:52 am

CHRIS wrote:LOL YOU NEED THIS TO END IT CUZZ...

CHONGO KILLA 24/7 !!!!!! LOL
ONE LOVE CUZZIN
And once again FUCC ALL CHONGO's
24/7 365.

LB PINOY

Unread post by LB PINOY » October 17th, 2004, 10:16 am

KRDreJ wrote:TF is not racist they just don't like black gangs.
hahaaha check yourself hommie! doesnt "dont like BLACK gangs" means they racist?

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » October 17th, 2004, 11:52 am

most chicanos in southern california really dont like blacks period

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » October 17th, 2004, 3:12 pm

CHECK THIS OUT TO THIS SNOWFLAKE LEVA. A CRAB, YOU AINT DOIN SHYT. LETS REMEMBER U LIVE IN NEW JERSEY AND HAVE NOT BEEN IN LONG BEACH IN A WHILE. SO STOP WITH THE BS U FAKE ASS WANKSTER AND FUKC YOU BITCH BLOCK SHYT PUNK. I HAVE KICKED IT LONGO HOOD AND HAVE PRIMOS THAT ARE CRAB KILLING DAILY. QUIT LYING U FAKE ASS PORCH MONKEY. THE TERMITES, STONERS, CYCLONES, AND SUMMIT AND CANAL STREET ARE DAILY KILLING U LAME ASS MONKEYS OFF. THATS WHY U CRY AND BYTCH ABOUT THEM CONSTANTLY. SO LETS PUT IT OUT THERE. FUKC BYTCH BLOCK AND FUKC ALL CRABS IN LONG BIATCH. PUNK MYATE STILL THAT EAST SIDE TORRANCE GANG~DIABLOS~FUKC YOU MYATE. AND MY PRIMO IS TINY FROM THE WEST SIDE LONGO CYCLONES CLIK DOING MAD TIEMPO IN THE PINTA FOR MURDERING BYTCH ASS CRABS LIKE YOURSELF. FUKC U

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 17th, 2004, 5:35 pm

What's up with all the racial Slurs FOOL!?, you got an issue with one person leave it at that, but you got a mouth on you son, somebody black blaze you, and now you got a chip on your shoulder?, you need to take in some air, and Breathe fool, before you get aired the f--k out

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » October 17th, 2004, 5:48 pm

A HOMEY, WHAT ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU CARE IF I SPEAK MY MIND. THATS RIGHT, STILL MYATE KILLER, ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE. MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS, PLUS YOU ARE IN TEXAS SO WORRY ABOUT OKLAHOMA SOONERS AND BBQ AND STAY OUT OF THIS WANKSTER...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 17th, 2004, 5:52 pm

I lLIVE in Texas BITCH i'm not from here, anyway FOOL like i said, you makin it public then it's no longer YOUR BUSINESS, pm the fool if it's like that, but you want to make a display, who's the Wankster no BITcH? you tell me? Oh yeah you think you got the monopoly on Gangster shit Wake up before you die in your sleep hoe, i'm from the Chi, Chicago , born and raised Fool, remeber that

LB PINOY

Unread post by LB PINOY » October 17th, 2004, 9:39 pm

[quote="anurwarizra"]What's up with all the racial Slurs FOOL!?, you got an issue with one person leave it at that, but you got a mouth on you son, somebody black blaze you, and now you got a chip on your shoulder?, you need to take in some air, and Breathe fool, before you get aired the f--k out[/quote
exactly. s-doobie and these ese's in long beach are the mexican KKK's. fools like s-doobie and these chongo's be dressn' and talk like black people and listen to rap, but yet they say fuck mayates. fools are fuckin ignorant! hahaha dont make no damn sense. anurwarizra, dont trip on this buster, fool will get what he deserves.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 18th, 2004, 1:03 am

S-DOOBIE wrote:A HOMEY, WHAT ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU CARE IF I SPEAK MY MIND. THATS RIGHT, STILL MYATE KILLER, ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE. MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS, PLUS YOU ARE IN TEXAS SO WORRY ABOUT OKLAHOMA SOONERS AND BBQ AND STAY OUT OF THIS WANKSTER...

HEY S-DOOBIE GO DRY YOUR BACK BITCH. TO THE REST OF YALL DON'T TRIP OFF THIS BITCH FROM TORRANCE NOW IN MINNESOTA, TORRANCE AINT SHIT AND NEVER WAS SHIT HOMIE ALL THEY HAVE IS A COUPLE OF FINE HOES OUT THERE.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 18th, 2004, 1:03 am

OH YEAH AND LONG BEACH AIN'T ON THE MAP I ONLY SEE THE S.O.S. PUT IN WORK OUT THERE REALLY.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » October 18th, 2004, 5:11 am

Hey the BITCH nurse is in the house and you dissing again wait till I come back from work. You fuccing fag ass MESSYICAN.
CHONGO KILLA 4 LIFE

project blowed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by project blowed » October 18th, 2004, 5:31 am

Y.G. wrote:OH YEAH AND LONG BEACH AIN'T ON THE MAP I ONLY SEE THE S.O.S. PUT IN WORK OUT THERE REALLY.
i'd hate to say it nor admit it but longos and the insanes have been putting more work than s.o.s has ever put in. come to the hellman neighborhood some day.

project blowed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by project blowed » October 18th, 2004, 7:44 am

project blowed wrote:
Y.G. wrote:OH YEAH AND LONG BEACH AIN'T ON THE MAP I ONLY SEE THE S.O.S. PUT IN WORK OUT THERE REALLY.
i'd hate to say it nor admit it but (ns, es, ws) longos, west coast crips, 20's, and the insanes have been putting more work than s.o.s has ever put in. no disrespect to sos though. i'd consider them a highly organized group- just ask who legitely runs and owns some of the hotels on coean boulevard. at any rate, come to the hellman neighborhood some day.

project blowed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by project blowed » October 18th, 2004, 7:45 am

edited - my bad "ocean blvd"..

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » October 18th, 2004, 7:49 pm

project blowed wrote:
i'd hate to say it nor admit it but longos and the insanes have been putting more work than s.o.s has ever put in. come to the hellman neighborhood some day.
Long Beach is on the map S.O.S has thier place in LONG BEACH history.
ONE LOVE to WEST SIDE 32nd ST. S.O.S they have established that respect with RESPECT.All I can say is they BOUT IT BOUT IT.
The race war that happen's in the BEACH need's to cease I know it can't really happen just respect the innocent people.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » October 18th, 2004, 7:52 pm

ONE LOVE TO EAST COAST 15st S.O.S.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » October 18th, 2004, 8:29 pm

No disrespect to the old head mexican's on the board. That's only for the LADY in the NURSEs OUTFIT.
S-DOO-DOO you a MEXICAN but really have A BLACC HOOD NAME. I hope you was pimping the HOE's on PCH and SANTA FE. I hope you spent real time with the O/G's from SUMMIT and CANEL. Like SNYPER1,2 WOODY1,2 SKRAPPY1,2 BIG SMILEY, BIG DREAMER and LIL DREAMER,LIL MAN AKA JIMMY MONTAYA my homey for life my bad isn't TINY his LiL BROTHER.SHADOW big and LIL,FLACO,NIGHT-STALKER A.K.A Martinez ,Wito,CRICCET and lil CRICCET from termites
R.I.P.
To The Homiez I know SHOTGUN1,2
OLDIE
Got mad love for the OLD SCHOOL JUST FUCC YOU I GAVE YOU MY ADDRESS ON P.M. COME TO BRICC CITY I AIN't WENT NO WHERE AND CUZZ I HAVE VACTION IN 4mth's C YOU AT TACO BELL OR Mc DONALD's On PCH@SANTA FE CUZZ I KNOW ALOT OF YOUR LIL HOMIEZ DID. It's no Longer FUCC CHONGO's It's FUCC YOU and THE LIL hoe's FROM THAT SET.
I CAN STILL MOB DOWN THEM STREET's CUZZ!!!!

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » October 18th, 2004, 8:34 pm

One Love to the homey STRAWMAN. I wan't your GAY ASS TO TELL ME WHO HE IS.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » October 18th, 2004, 9:01 pm

CHRIS wrote:LOL, YOUS A FOOL CUZZ
CUZZ I from them street's respect every one's GANGSTA rule number one. That's GANGSTA rule number one. HE's SHOOK again he'll fall back and try to reload.
P.S FUCC S-DOO SOO

Loyalheart
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loyalheart » October 19th, 2004, 10:32 am

so other than cvtf what other gang has a bad reputation for being racist, black and hipanic gangs?

NO SURRENDER

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » October 19th, 2004, 7:09 pm

You see the mexican's have done some unjust killing's speaking of CV's set's they killed a young blacc-man on his last day of school I beleive it was in CERRITO's for his DVD player shot him in his head point-blank. Inside McDonald's at lunch break. He had a scholarship for football non-gang-member. I know for a fact C's and B's hook up for that night and rolled through 155 hood CUZZ we all met up at the Burrito Spot on COMPTON BLVD and ACROSS ATLANTIC DRIVE. And some homiez from 18th Street also showed their disgust at that. That was because at that time they didn't give a fucc about the mexican mafia's CHOKE-HOLD.
Then they killed the police officer on PCH and LIME shot him with a AK-47 cause they wanted to kill some BLACC CRIP's. Got pulled over by GANG-UNIT then a bitch ass punk was sitting behind a park car then came out spraying. Cause his O/G mexican homie just got home and he didn' want him to go back to jail.
GUESS what all they FAG's asses got life cause the DUMMY went home to COMPTON where his mom and dad lived and placed the gun behind the stove. FUCCING DUMB-ASS GANG--MEMBER for his stupid reason's and the way he got caught their hood caught the BLUES.
The police officer was respectful he was respected from the CRIP's and longo's he tried to cease their war's and beef's.
He spent his own money for baseball bat's and glove's,football's,basketball's,for the younger kid's can play sport's and play together with out no RACE involved.
P.S.
Isn't it fucced up he was a young blacc man. Who's last name happen's to be BLACKE.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » October 19th, 2004, 7:50 pm

The hospital must have a bunch of bathroom's that need cleaning. Where the fucc is S-Doo-Doo.
And for the CUZZIN's and BLOOD's on the EAST COAST "myate" mean's basically "NIGGER".
So go ahead a post dissing the TIDY-BOWL man I mean "BITCH". Hey stall number 2 needs toilet paper.
HOLLA THE FUCC back BYTCHHHHHHA.
You just don't understand you think my mom made one of me. He's just younger and a little eager. And he's still in LONG BEACH just waiting to show his ABC history.
ADRATIC,BALTIC,CASPIAN,DENVER,DELTA,EASY,FASHON,GALE,and sometimes WISE. S-DOO-DOO I do them thing's
They sometimes call me AT@T cause I can reach out and touch you.
Oh SH-T I forgot who I was talking To don't get happy I'm being faithful to your sister,mommy,and that CRIPPLED SISTER-IN-LAW yeah the one with the fake-leg and real foot. It's over and done with the same way your sister swallowed.AND I really didn't mean to cause her to CHOKE.

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » November 4th, 2004, 3:51 pm

In Vegas, Most the Ese's is cool with niggaz. the only ones who trip are the San Chucos, 28th, and the southsiders. We right next to Cali so Most of them don't got problems with us either. Shit who knows though that's just out here.=p)

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » November 4th, 2004, 5:55 pm

f_ck ese's, those little bitch ass motherfu_kers.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » November 4th, 2004, 6:02 pm

That's right....fight for scraps boys. That's what the system wants you to do. Then when you go in the system...you can fight for lesser scraps.

Get a clue fellas. The real fight is not blacks against mexicans or vice versa. It's within yourself. Only you can change your habits of crumb chasing and fightin for leftovers.

Some of you have no clue about what I'm talking about.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » November 4th, 2004, 9:19 pm

SnowmanW/S wrote:The hospital must have a bunch of bathroom's that need cleaning. Where the fucc is S-Doo-Doo.
And for the CUZZIN's and BLOOD's on the EAST COAST "myate" mean's basically "NIGGER".
So go ahead a post dissing the TIDY-BOWL man I mean "BITCH". Hey stall number 2 needs toilet paper.
HOLLA THE FUCC back BYTCHHHHHHA.
You just don't understand you think my mom made one of me. He's just younger and a little eager. And he's still in LONG BEACH just waiting to show his ABC history.
ADRATIC,BALTIC,CASPIAN,DENVER,DELTA,EASY,FASHON,GALE,and sometimes WISE. S-DOO-DOO I do them thing's
They sometimes call me AT@T cause I can reach out and touch you.
Oh SH-T I forgot who I was talking To don't get happy I'm being faithful to your sister,mommy,and that CRIPPLED SISTER-IN-LAW yeah the one with the fake-leg and real foot. It's over and done with the same way your sister swallowed.AND I really didn't mean to cause her to CHOKE.
Damn that S--T was grimey and still fucc S-DOO-DOO.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » November 4th, 2004, 9:23 pm

SnowmanW/S wrote:One Love to the homey STRAWMAN. I wan't your GAY ASS TO TELL ME WHO HE IS.
And in case you was high on bleach and Lysol. I was asking you S-DOO-DOO.

evileastside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by evileastside » November 4th, 2004, 10:00 pm

My nigga Snowman cuz..lol, you stay off that

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » November 4th, 2004, 10:11 pm

What's CRACCING and No it's not no Bleach bottle's S-DOO-DOO.
EVILEASTSIDE It's me CUZZING.
And both me and you would like to say FUCC S-DOO-DOO and CHONGO's.
P.S.
(that message was approved from JOHN KERRY.)

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » November 8th, 2004, 6:17 pm

aida cruz

Unread post by aida cruz » November 15th, 2004, 10:54 pm

:evil: i dont get all this shit about blaccs vs mexicans its some stupid shit ya dont know none not every one is the sames some blaccs and mexicans are fucked up but thur also blaccs and mexicans that r cool all i got 2 say is that either u get in jail or you get killed for this fuccin raisesism i lost one brother and the other one is in jail and thats when u really start feelling it

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 16th, 2004, 2:49 am

THATS VERY TRUE.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”