Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
holyshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 73
Joined: June 27th, 2004, 11:49 pm

Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by holyshit » August 27th, 2004, 10:05 am

Don't know if everyone's seen this or not, but Will Smith was giving an interview to a German magazine in Germany while promoting his movie I,Robot.

When asked if 9/11 had changed anything for him personally, Smith answered:

“No. Absolutely not. When you grow up black in America you have a completely different view of the world than white Americans. We blacks live with a constant feeling of unease. And whether you are wounded in an attack by a racist cop or in a terrorist attack, I’m sorry, it makes no difference.”

http://www.faz.net/s/Rub8A25A66CA9514B9 ... ntent.html

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 660
Joined: April 22nd, 2004, 4:23 pm

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by Beef » August 27th, 2004, 7:44 pm

can someone pass me a bucket to throw up into....

what a crock of crap...hes living real bad isnt he...talking bad about america, the america that he made his trillions of dollars off of....daggon if i will ever go see one of his movies...it makes me so sick to see some rich hollywood liberal talking bad about america when they couldnt of had there success anywhere else in the world...total hypocrisy!

LinozMami
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 37
Joined: August 28th, 2004, 11:57 pm
Location: Modesto Cali
Contact:

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by LinozMami » August 29th, 2004, 1:16 am

hmmmm. I love Will Smith as an actor, but he spent his late teens and early adulthood on a hit TV show, with all the respect and adoration he could get from all races of people. I think hes frontin a lil bit with that comment. I mean was he a victim of a racism vallet parking his car in the wrong spot? Come on now. Hes not the same as some poor kid who grew up in the hood, being taught to duck and dodge the police

User avatar
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 761
Joined: August 17th, 2003, 12:54 pm
Country: Algeria
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » August 29th, 2004, 2:02 am

doesnt matter how you grew up most us blacks all think the same, feel uneasy and have encountered racism in our lives

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 30th, 2004, 12:03 am

tru muttalip.Millions of us were enslaved in america,and many,many,many of us were raped,lynched,beaten,hung etc and this was all santioned by the united states.Now when something happens that effects white america more so than us(most people who died during 9/11 were white) we are supposed to act like its the greatest tragedy on earth.Get the fuck out of here with that BS.

if anything white america now knows how it feels to be ''terrorized'' if you can call it that

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 30th, 2004, 12:06 am

Tank wrote:can someone pass me a bucket to throw up into....

what a crock of crap...hes living real bad isnt he...talking bad about america, the america that he made his trillions of dollars off of....daggon if i will ever go see one of his movies...it makes me so sick to see some rich hollywood liberal talking bad about america when they couldnt of had there success anywhere else in the world...total hypocrisy!



what about the trillions of dollars america made off of slaves?

sealivin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 91
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 4:10 pm
Location: phoenix, AZ by way of SEA

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by sealivin » December 30th, 2004, 12:16 am

LinozMami wrote:hmmmm. I love Will Smith as an actor, but he spent his late teens and early adulthood on a hit TV show, with all the respect and adoration he could get from all races of people. I think hes frontin a lil bit with that comment. I mean was he a victim of a racism vallet parking his car in the wrong spot? Come on now. Hes not the same as some poor kid who grew up in the hood, being taught to duck and dodge the police


didn't he grow up in philly? anyways the first few years or so of your life are crucial and that could have directly affected him you never know. I think what he said is true and we are affected quite a bit just from what our parents have been through. its bs

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 30th, 2004, 10:31 am

will smith made his millions due to his own hard work,america didnt ''give'' him shit.being black is not the same as being white in america.dont expect us to boo hoo about 9/11.I understand why those people are so hostile towards the united states.


thats like you shooting a man and leaving him in a wheel chair,and then someone else shoots you,would you expect the man you shot and crippled to be sympathetic to your pain?

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by Invincible » December 30th, 2004, 3:09 pm

are you really that stupid?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 30th, 2004, 3:21 pm

Theres nothing stupid about that...thats the way I feel.I dont expect you white people to understand,or even attempt to understand.When your people were enslaved under the red,white and blue,and when you see monuments and shit everywhere for people who hated your race and had us in chains,you have a diffrent perspective.


we arent the same,and american society has made that painfully clear to my people for the past 3-400 years

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 30th, 2004, 3:25 pm

to you George Washington is probably a great man and a hero


to me he was an evil,racist,sick man who shouldnt recieve any type of respect,he was a lunatic who thought owning other human beings was ok

thats just an example of how diffrent things are in america if you are black versus white.

It doesnt surprise me that you would call my sincere feelings and opinions ''stupid'' because you dont understand where Im coming from.I notice alot of white people like to degrade anyone that thinks diffrent than them.I also notice that you all expect us to forget about all the racial shit and just be ''proud,american patriots''.

when you all wanted us to be slaves we were slaves

when you wanted us to be second class sub humans then thats what you considered us

we fought,shed blood and struggled for civil rights,now you expect us to stand side by side with you and feel the same way you do when certain things(like 9/11) happen.It doesnt work like that.Instead of degrading our opinions and calling us stupid,maybe you should try to open your mind a little bit and see shit from someone else perspective.Me,Muttalip and Will Smith arent the only people who feel this way.

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by Invincible » December 30th, 2004, 4:01 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:Theres nothing stupid about that...thats the way I feel.I dont expect you white people to understand,or even attempt to understand.When your people were enslaved under the red,white and blue,and when you see monuments and shit everywhere for people who hated your race and had us in chains,you have a diffrent perspective.


we arent the same,and american society has made that painfully clear to my people for the past 3-400 years


Youve never lived during the time in slavery so how would you even know? That was over a hundred years ago and nobody is alive from that time.

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by Invincible » December 30th, 2004, 4:03 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:to you George Washington is probably a great man and a hero


to me he was an evil,racist,sick man who shouldnt recieve any type of respect,he was a lunatic who thought owning other human beings was ok

thats just an example of how diffrent things are in america if you are black versus white.

It doesnt surprise me that you would call my sincere feelings and opinions ''stupid'' because you dont understand where Im coming from.I notice alot of white people like to degrade anyone that thinks diffrent than them.I also notice that you all expect us to forget about all the racial shit and just be ''proud,american patriots''.

when you all wanted us to be slaves we were slaves

when you wanted us to be second class sub humans then thats what you considered us

we fought,shed blood and struggled for civil rights,now you expect us to stand side by side with you and feel the same way you do when certain things(like 9/11) happen.It doesnt work like that.Instead of degrading our opinions and calling us stupid,maybe you should try to open your mind a little bit and see shit from someone else perspective.Me,Muttalip and Will Smith arent the only people who feel this way.


911 affected everybody, especially people who lost jobs. Are you trying to say those arabs were good people following god? Look in the middle east and parts of Africa, they stone women there for cheating on their husband and cut off your hand for stealing. Or are you one of those people who enjoys the suffering of others?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 30th, 2004, 4:07 pm

why do you all have to point to other parts of the world when someone speaks on america's demons?Im talking about the USA not africa....and no,i dont enjoy the suffering of others unless those ''others'' enjoyed the suffering of my people.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 30th, 2004, 4:16 pm

we already were the last hired/first fired long before 9/11.And 50% of black men in NYC were already jobless before 9/11.We already lost thousands a year to homicide,prison and drugs before 9/11.

it was just another day to me

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 30th, 2004, 6:20 pm

Youve never lived during the time in slavery so how would you even know? That was over a hundred years ago and nobody is alive from that time.



News flash 'homie'...the black struggle didnt end after we were ''released'' from slavery.We still had 100 more years of legalized racism to go thru.Ever heard of Jim Crow?Well that just 'ended' 40 years ago.There are a whole lot of people that went thru the humiliation and pain of Jim Crow that are still alive.We had whole entire productive black communities destroyed (example rosewood) because some white girl said a black man raped her.Entire communities burnt down,people killed,ran out of town.And that was all within the past 100 years.So now two buildings in NYC get planes flew into them and Im supposed to act like it was the worse thing ever.Nah ''homie'' it dont work like that.


regardless to weather slavery ended 150 years ago,we still suffer from the effects of it.We were considered pieces of subhuman shit LEGALY in america until 40 years ago.....and you wonder why Im not all proud of ''good ole'' america.Utilize your mind.Lets not get into statistics.....we all know how far behind whites us blacks are in ALL areas.Thats a dirrect result of slavery and even more recently Jim Crow.Emmit Til wasnt even 60 years ago.


I hate when people try to disconnect me from my ancestors,when we all know that black people still suffer from the effects of all the BS we had to go thru.I talk to people who went thru jim crow times all the time,people who fought for america and then came home from wars to be treated like shit.


Dont call me 'stupid' because i dont think like you.I dont think like you because Im not you,not like you and I come from a whole diffrent set of circumstances than you.

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by Invincible » December 31st, 2004, 12:45 pm

That still does not constitute today. Most asians by the way agree with the white perspective and many arabs and hispanics do as well. It's only the blacks who are the most off beat when it comes to assimilating into the American society, and only some blacks. On another board an asian was complaining about blacks even.

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by Invincible » December 31st, 2004, 12:53 pm

here is another thread from that forum you might find interesting:

http://p086.ezboard.com/faskmenfrm14.sh ... =119.topic

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 12:58 pm

it does contitute today.If I stab you today the wound will still be open tomorow.....if some asians or whatever wants to kiss your white asses let them do it...asians arent black so they dont go thru the same shit we do,but not all asians are ''yes sir'' people.Like the asian guy who smoked those 6 rednecks a few weeks ago.Ask the hmongs in wisconsin how they feel about white people,who for the most part think everything belongs to them.But asiains have nothing to do with this...


the white perspective?you mean the hateful,greedy,backstabbing,lying,snakey perspective?
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on December 31st, 2004, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 1:03 pm

whites want to bend you over and fuck you in the ass,but when you resist then youre the problem.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 1:08 pm

Invincible wrote:That still does not constitute today. Most asians by the way agree with the white perspective and many arabs and hispanics do as well. It's only the blacks who are the most off beat when it comes to assimilating into the American society, and only some blacks. On another board an asian was complaining about blacks even.



maybe we have a hard time ''assimilating into the ameriKKKan society'' because ignorant people like you made it that way.300 years of BS and 40 years of ''legal'' rights and you expect us to all of a sudden be ok?esp when the shit still continues today?

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by Invincible » December 31st, 2004, 4:18 pm

Racial oppression? Oh yeah! I learned about that once... turns out it was a myth... who'd of thought?

The myth of racial oppression, used to explain every social deficit of blacks, is an exercise in psychological denial. Crying racism deflects attention from the actual causes of the problems that afflict African-American communities:

such as a black urban youth culture the glorifies insolence,violence and vulgarity, denigrates women and considers becoming a gangsta or thug the apex of male achievement.

Of all the colonists though....England was the master of it.

And they did it by improving the living conditions of the people in those colonies over time.

Who wants to fight the guys who brought you clean water, sewers and set you up in business to prosper?

like it or not, whenever there is a deficit in acheivment between blacks and whites, the first reason given is the old racism excuse.

The people who are successful in life, regardless of race, are the ones who acknowledge they have control of their own destiny. They don't need excuses.

I've read many stories of some guy who came here from SE Asia, doesn't know English, has nothing and within 10 years he has an advanced degree, and/or a businesses and is very successful. This guy didn't need a special school or the bar lowered to make it.

However, that is not the case with existing blacks in the U.S. and I do not believe it is for lack of opportunity or acceptance. Rather, it is because the movement of the 50s and 60s hasn't let go of them as their "pet project" and ever continues to feed the idea that they're oppressed and downtrodden.

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by Invincible » December 31st, 2004, 4:19 pm

The charter school says it would serve the needs of African American children.
By Dan Hardy
Inquirer Staff Writer


The director of a West Chester community center, concerned by the poor academic performance of many area African American students, wants to open a charter school in the borough with an "African-centered" curriculum that he says will improve their educational showing.

The proposed Sankofa Academy Charter School, if approved by the West Chester Area School District, would be the first charter in Philadelphia's Pennsylvania suburbs to use an African-centered curriculum. Several Philadelphia charter schools use that approach.

LaMont McKim, executive director of the Charles A. Melton Arts and Education Center, presented the proposal to the school board on Monday. The academy would open next fall with 200 students in grades 5-8, and expand until it had 400 students in grades 5-12 in five years. The school would be based at the Melton Center - the former West Chester Community Center - on Miner Street. It would initially have 12 classrooms, a computer lab, gymnasium, and a staff of 18, with a budget of $1.8 million.

The board will likely vote on the proposal in February.

The word sankofa, McKim said, means "go back and fetch it." It is a call for people of African descent to "return to the source... . We're talking about lost culture, lost history." The school, he said, would serve "underserved, underachieving children" in Chester County with an emphasis on attracting African American children, although it would be open to all.

It would feature an extended day, with students staying until 4:30 p.m.; two to three hours of homework each day; signed agreements among students, parents and the school laying out responsibilities; a "rigorous college prep" curriculum; and an emphasis on learning through direct experience.

The curriculum, according to the proposal, would present subjects with an African-centered focus, so that "as students study mathematics, science and technology, they will be consistently reminded of the important roles played by Africa and Africans." Many cultural activities would be African-themed and the seven principles of Kwanzaa - unity, self-determination, collective work and responsibility, cooperative economics, purpose, creativity and faith - would be emphasized. African dress, decor and music would be incorporated into the school and "traditional African greetings and decision-making strategies" would be employed.

The application for the school points out that in the 11,700-student West Chester School District, which overall is one of the highest-achieving in the state, black and Latino students do considerably less well than white students.

This year, for example, 87.8 percent of white students received proficient scores or above on the state assessment test in reading, while only 58.8 percent of black students and 46.4 percent of Latino students achieved that mark. There are about 950 black students in the district - just a little more than 8 percent of the total population - and about 380 Latino students.

The proposed school's founders said that many of those students would respond well to their approach. It might not be a good fit for everyone, but "this is an opportunity to have an African-centered model - another view of learning," said Chaya Scott, a West Chester School District graduate. "People should have a right to choose, to have a say in their children's education."

School board member James Smith, a former West Chester teacher who witnessed the desegregation of the district's schools in the early 1970s, is cautious about the plan.

"What makes me nervous is that this is almost segregating our schools again - having a lack of diversity," he said. Scott replied that "this does not mean that we are segregating our schools. They are open to everyone."

"We're banking on a significant minority of Caucasian, Asian and Hispanic students" at the school, McKim said. "Regardless of race or ethnicity, we want to convey the human experience."

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 4:31 pm

now all of a sudden racism is a myth?LOL man...I guess slavery,jim crow,COINTELPRO,and all that other shit is just a figment of our imagination too huh?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 4:33 pm

Invincible wrote:Racial oppression? Oh yeah! I learned about that once... turns out it was a myth... who'd of thought?

The myth of racial oppression, used to explain every social deficit of blacks, is an exercise in psychological denial. Crying racism deflects attention from the actual causes of the problems that afflict African-American communities:

such as a black urban youth culture the glorifies insolence,violence and vulgarity, denigrates women and considers becoming a gangsta or thug the apex of male achievement.

Of all the colonists though....England was the master of it.

And they did it by improving the living conditions of the people in those colonies over time.

Who wants to fight the guys who brought you clean water, sewers and set you up in business to prosper?

like it or not, whenever there is a deficit in acheivment between blacks and whites, the first reason given is the old racism excuse.

The people who are successful in life, regardless of race, are the ones who acknowledge they have control of their own destiny. They don't need excuses.

I've read many stories of some guy who came here from SE Asia, doesn't know English, has nothing and within 10 years he has an advanced degree, and/or a businesses and is very successful. This guy didn't need a special school or the bar lowered to make it.

However, that is not the case with existing blacks in the U.S. and I do not believe it is for lack of opportunity or acceptance. Rather, it is because the movement of the 50s and 60s hasn't let go of them as their "pet project" and ever continues to feed the idea that they're oppressed and downtrodden.





so,''invincible'',when did it become a myth?was it in the 60s?70s?lol,tell me when america all of a sudden stopped being a racist country?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by se11 » December 31st, 2004, 8:31 pm

this is fuking stupid. 9/11 isn't about being black or white or asian or mexican or whatever the fuk you are. it's about being american. americans were attacked, not whites or blacks or any race. we as a americans were attacked. white, black, asian, hispanic, all kinds of people died that day.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 2nd, 2005, 12:44 pm

who controls america?who decides what affairs ''we'' get involved in?white america does...we just happen to be here with them.Those people who attacked america did so because of white americas policies....similar to the same policies that put my people as slaves/second class citizens.The reason why most blacks dont view 9/11 as the same as whites is we already had it bad wayyy before 9/11...like I said 50% of black men DID NOT have jobs in NYC before 9/11.And they only count people who are looking for work,not those so disencouraged they just stopped looking.Theres a reason why so many black men are in prison.....and its not laziness.So when that happened it was just another day in black america.We already had the sh1tty end of the stick so it wasnt a big deal.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by never die inside » January 2nd, 2005, 4:05 pm

Fact is that America is a land taken from Native Americans, Pueblos, Aztecs, Incans, Mayans, Mexicans, built with centuries of Black slave labor.

When you move into a neighborhood and fuck everyone over, you're not gonna be popular. When you tell everyone whose pissed off that they imagining everything, that is REALLY gonna make everything worse.

Some of you gotta know that most of the peeps here are from Los Angeles, So Cal etc... when they hear your racist midwest/southern points of view, some pissed off p-po might go around and think every white man thinks that way in so cal. And that might end up bad.

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by Invincible » January 2nd, 2005, 4:06 pm

50% is a strech but more blacks didn't have jobs is because they are uneducated and do worse in schools than whites. Less of them as a percentage go to college. In the black families education and success is generally not encouraged. Most blacks have it easier than whites to get a job because of affirmative action, like I pointed out that thread from that forum where all the conservative whites were pissed off how the white man is being put down. I also showed you the article how blacks do worse in school.

Those people who attacked america did so because of white americas policies....similar to the same policies that put my people as slaves/second class citizens.


would you like to say what those policies are? Racist in todays society is a myth, it might occur in some instances but it is not a government conspiracy or anything of the nonsense. Only the cowards blame their problems on other people.
Last edited by Invincible on January 2nd, 2005, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by Invincible » January 2nd, 2005, 4:07 pm

StreetKarma wrote:Fact is that America is a land taken from Native Americans, Pueblos, Aztecs, Incans, Mayans, Mexicans, built with centuries of Black slave labor.

When you move into a neighborhood and fu-- everyone over, you're not gonna be popular. When you tell everyone whose pissed off that they imagining everything, that is REALLY gonna make everything worse.

Some of you gotta know that most of the peeps here are from Los Angeles, So Cal etc... when they hear your racist midwest/southern points of view, some pissed off p-po might go around and think every white man thinks that way in so cal. And that might end up bad.


lol every country has taken land from another in some way. That's how the country was built all over the world. The MezoAMerican civlizations were killing each other on a massive scale with human sacrifices and everything. The Europeans just did it better with superior technology.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by never die inside » January 2nd, 2005, 4:13 pm

Invincible wrote:
StreetKarma wrote:Fact is that America is a land taken from Native Americans, Pueblos, Aztecs, Incans, Mayans, Mexicans, built with centuries of Black slave labor.

When you move into a neighborhood and fu-- everyone over, you're not gonna be popular. When you tell everyone whose pissed off that they imagining everything, that is REALLY gonna make everything worse.

Some of you gotta know that most of the peeps here are from Los Angeles, So Cal etc... when they hear your racist midwest/southern points of view, some pissed off p-po might go around and think every white man thinks that way in so cal. And that might end up bad.


lol every country has taken land from another in some way. That's how the country was built all over the world. The MezoAMerican civlizations were killing each other on a massive scale with human sacrifices and everything. The Europeans just did it better with superior technology.


So you're saying its ok to go kill an entire race/genocide as long as you do it with superior weaponry?

Aren't the Baltic states fighting w each other? So its coo for African/Asian/Middle East nations to go there and wipe everyone out? Cus after all they're killing each other anyways?

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: Will Smith's Comments on 9/11

Unread post by Invincible » January 2nd, 2005, 4:22 pm

StreetKarma wrote:
Invincible wrote:
StreetKarma wrote:Fact is that America is a land taken from Native Americans, Pueblos, Aztecs, Incans, Mayans, Mexicans, built with centuries of Black slave labor.

When you move into a neighborhood and fu-- everyone over, you're not gonna be popular. When you tell everyone whose pissed off that they imagining everything, that is REALLY gonna make everything worse.

Some of you gotta know that most of the peeps here are from Los Angeles, So Cal etc... when they hear your racist midwest/southern points of view, some pissed off p-po might go around and think every white man thinks that way in so cal. And that might end up bad.


lol every country has taken land from another in some way. That's how the country was built all over the world. The MezoAMerican civlizations were killing each other on a massive scale with human sacrifices and everything. The Europeans just did it better with superior technology.


So you're saying its ok to go kill an entire race/genocide as long as you do it with superior weaponry?

Aren't the Baltic states fighting w each other? So its coo for African/Asian/Middle East nations to go there and wipe everyone out? Cus after all they're killing each other anyways?


No it's not cool, but it happens and it is a fact of life. We can't change that nor we can change our history. It happens in every coulture it is human nature to kill and destroy. Our most common relatives the chimpanzees even engage in killings of their own.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”