Bishop Majic Don Juan: Master Pimp or Disgrace to Blacks

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Bishop Majic Don Juan: Master Pimp or Disgrace to Blacks

Unread post by buck » January 26th, 2005, 4:50 pm

Now we are getting somewhere. This is true. Are we becoming complacent? If Majic don Juan was white, Jewish, or Latino, would the community at large have a different reaction?

Maybe it's expected of the black community to operate on a primitive and disrespectful level, so nothing is challenged and this behavior is widely accepted as entertainment.

Not the case with Pimp Master don Juan in the black community. The day I saw him, women with their daughters in tow, were bum rushing him for that autograph. What type of message was these women giving their young daughters? Pimping black women is okay? I guess these are the same women that would over look the R. Kelly's of the world.[/quote]

Are you serious? What do you call hugh hefner, larry flynt, and the white guy that owns the bunny ranch. They are all pimps just like the bishop, but they have more money and more fame. THEY ARE EXCEPTED BY WHITES AND OTHER RACES.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 27th, 2005, 1:45 pm

buck wrote:Are you serious? What do you call hugh hefner, larry flynt, and the white guy that owns the bunny ranch. They are all pimps just like the bishop, but they have more money and more fame. THEY ARE EXCEPTED BY WHITES AND OTHER RACES.
That's a good question? Let's see what the board has to say before I make a comment.

What is the difference between a woman who works on the corner in Cracktown, USA vs a woman who works at the Bunny Ranch or pose for Playboy?

If a woman had the chioce, would she work for a Pimp or Hugh Heffner..and why?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 27th, 2005, 9:37 pm

Common Sense wrote:
buck wrote:Are you serious? What do you call hugh hefner, larry flynt, and the white guy that owns the bunny ranch. They are all pimps just like the bishop, but they have more money and more fame. THEY ARE EXCEPTED BY WHITES AND OTHER RACES.
That's a good question? Let's see what the board has to say before I make a comment.

What is the difference between a woman who works on the corner in Cracktown, USA vs a woman who works at the Bunny Ranch or pose for Playboy?

If a woman had the chioce, would she work for a Pimp or Hugh Heffner..and why?
^ there is no different. they're all whores. plain and simple.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 28th, 2005, 12:03 pm

krookid wrote: there is no different. they're all whores. plain and simple.
Now Krookid. Just because a woman pose for Playboy does not make her a whore. Taking nude pictures is far different from having sex for cash. Some of these women are married with families. Posing for Playboy is just a job. It is uncoventional, but it is a job. Do you know the woman that is selected for Playboy bunny of the month is kicked down over $100,000 dollars + incentives? That's why some married men and boyfriends are cool with the idea.

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 28th, 2005, 12:10 pm

Where can i sign my wife up? I could use 100k for some pictures!!!! haha /joking

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 28th, 2005, 12:35 pm

buck wrote:Are you serious?.

Very serious.
buck wrote:What do you call hugh hefner, larry flynt, and the white guy that owns the bunny ranch..

I will say they're are all in the business of exploitation of women. The white guys name who owns the Bunny Ranch is Dennis Hof.
buck wrote:They are all pimps just like the bishop, but they have more money and more fame..

I don't think so Buck. I'll give you some major differences starting with Playboy.

Playboy: Thousands of thousands of extremely beautiful women are competing for a spot with this organization. The pay is outstanding, the women are prohibited in engaging in any type of illegal activity especially sex under the Playboy unbrella, and the organization takes very good care of their (playmates) employee's. Working for Playboy is very competitive and most fine women don't have a chance in hell of getting on board. They are extremely selective.

Larry Flynt: Similar structure to Playboy, maybe not as selective, but still ran very professionally. Many women don't make it here either. Those that do will earn a very good salary with benefits (medical, dental, etc.) I don't know as much about the Flynt organization as some others.

Dennis Hof: Is probably the most similar to Don Juan, becasue his business is prostitution. It's state regulated prostitution, so he's required to do certain things. Number one the women that work at the Bunny Ranch are basically contract employee's. They choose their own hours and have a lot of say so regarding what they will do or not do. I believe they get half the money they make. These women are taken care of just like any other employee from another company. Women at the Bunny Ranch go there by choice, and can resign anytime they want to. Many of them make a great deal of money in a very short time. Most of them are okay with their decision to work for Dennis Hof.

Street Corner Pimps: Are the worst of the worst. Generally prey on severly abused women, and they usually continue the abuse to get the most out of the exploitation. These women are usually drug addicts, homeless, mental ill, and sometimes underage runaways from other cities. These women never reap the benefits of their prostitution, mainly giving all or most of their money to a man that does not support them as well as he should. Sometimes they are beaten by the pimp, and usually treated as trash and subhuman. They have no benefits of any kind. Many of these women will not leave their abusive situation due to intimidation. Sometimes these women are killed on the streets where they spend so much of their time.

All of these women that work for the above organizations have a choice regarding their path. If they are going to work in a sex related field, they might as well choose one where they are paid a good salary, get benefits, and can resign when they choose.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 28th, 2005, 12:43 pm

kodiak wrote:Where can i sign my wife up? I could use 100k for some pictures!!!! haha /joking
I had a ex girlfriend finer than a MF, but conceded as hell tried out for Playboy. I told her don't be upset if you don't get this. Thousands of women all over the world trying out for this.

Well she didn't get it, and had the nerve to be pissed......LOL. Well it was probably a good thing in the long run, because she thought she was.... all that....LOL. I believe if she would have been picked, she would have "fired me" and then ran off with the cash.....LOL. We split up a month later.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 28th, 2005, 12:51 pm

Common Sense wrote:
krookid wrote: there is no different. they're all whores. plain and simple.
Now Krookid. Just because a woman pose for Playboy does not make her a whore. Taking nude pictures is far different from having sex for cash. Some of these women are married with families. Posing for Playboy is just a job. It is uncoventional, but it is a job. Do you know the woman that is selected for Playboy bunny of the month is kicked down over $100,000 dollars + incentives? That's why some married men and boyfriends are cool with the idea.
Oh, I didnt know you were talking about nude photos.

I thought the question was "whats the difference between a hooker on the street and a hooker at a bunny ranch. I didnt know you meant Playboy bunnies. My bad.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 28th, 2005, 1:03 pm

krookid wrote:I thought the question was "whats the difference between a hooker on the street and a hooker at a bunny ranch. I didnt know you meant Playboy bunnies. My bad.
No.... it's my bad. I didn't know you were answering that question. Yes you are right. There is no difference between street whore's and whore's at the bunny Ranch. Bunny Ranch are probably happier whore's..LOL.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 28th, 2005, 1:08 pm

yea. LOL $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”