man yells racial slurs and knocks african american guy out

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

man yells racial slurs and knocks african american guy out

Unread post by PolakoMafia » March 26th, 2010, 2:01 pm

http://www.chicoer.com/ci_14762174?source=most_viewed

SACRAMENTO — A former Chico resident may face prison after being found guilty in federal court Wednesday of carrying out a racially-motivated attack at a Chico bar in July 2008.

The U.S. Attorney's Office said Eric Loren Clawson, 28, entered Riley's Bar and Grill on West Fifth Street and directed a racially derogatory term at a black man who was sitting with a friend.

Witnesses said he repeated the term numerous times, then, without provocation, punched the man in the face.

A jury of six men and six women rendered a verdict in a three-day trial after less than three hours of deliberation, finding that victim Carl Whitfield's civil rights had been violated.

Clawson testified he and Whitfield had a confrontation in the bar, and Whitfield, 6-foot-4 and 240 pounds, challenged him.

Clawson, a former amateur mixed martial arts champion, knocked the victim out with one punch.

Witnesses in the bar that night supported allegations the attack was unprovoked.

A friend who came into the bar with Clawson, Joe Grivette, 29, of Paradise, entered a plea of guilty last week on a related but lesser charge of concealing a felony. Clawson faces a maximum of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine. Sentencing is scheduled for June 10. He remains in custody in Sacramento.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: man yells racial slurs and knocks african american guy out

Unread post by cliffard » March 26th, 2010, 3:59 pm

do you bum off black fellas getting knocked out by white dudes? cause youre always posting that sorta shit, have you got some sort of complex? do you feel inferior in some way and this helps you feel better about yourself? get in the gym and train, who knows you might be able to hold your own with different dudes of all races and then lose this faggy fixation.....
ALL RACES HAVE FIGHTERS its no big deal

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » March 27th, 2010, 12:43 pm

who cares every know and then a black dude loses a fight...not manny tho..

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » March 27th, 2010, 4:29 pm

But what's weird is I dont look at any other race including tatted up Mexicans or Indians or Native Americans as a threat. I have this mental blockage and fixation with black guys and everytime I see them in a group I get tensed up and feel threatened. Its also weird because Ive never even fought any of them or been in confrontations with them but I have with virtually every other race. Its like I have this fear or blockage from confronting them even when they are acting out I dont have for any other race. I think its all those youtube clips and personal experiences of them i witnessed when they were in groups and sucker punching people. I always feel theyre gonna do soemthing cheap and unexpected.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » March 27th, 2010, 4:34 pm

Actually I take that back a bit. I remember (and I wrote a post about it on here) in that house-party-standoff between mexicans and blacks how I got in on the action and told a small black guy trying to punk a mexican that was backing down i was AB to get him riled upa dn got attacked for it. But that wasnt much of a fight as I quickly got attacked by at least two of them in a small crowded space after I put the oen who tried punching me in a guillotine choke so had to flee. But at least I didnt back down and went at him for a bit.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » March 28th, 2010, 7:55 am

tysuave wrote:who cares every know and then a black dude loses a fight...not manny tho..

Black Americans must be a different breed than other blacks, because the dark dark blacks coming from the caribbean and africa for example are either tooth picks or short, and alot NOT ALL wouldnt be able to go toe to toe with the farmer french people up here... It usually not until they get those North American diets in them, that they start looking like North Americans

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 2nd, 2010, 5:13 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:
tysuave wrote:who cares every know and then a black dude loses a fight...not manny tho..

Black Americans must be a different breed than other blacks, because the dark dark blacks coming from the caribbean and africa for example are either tooth picks or short, and alot NOT ALL wouldnt be able to go toe to toe with the farmer french people up here... It usually not until they get those North American diets in them, that they start looking like North Americans
Don't let a Negro hear you say that. Black people are physically superior to White's, remember?

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Moon base Alphaaa

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » April 4th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:

Don't let a Negro hear you say that. Black people are physically superior to White's, remember?
Unfortunately, not all white men are as brave as Macedonians to hold the Negro down when he attempts to jungle dance at the white man who provoked him.

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Moon base Alphaaa

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » April 4th, 2010, 12:38 pm

There, now this racist pissing contest is trilateral.

And hey, white people invented the world 'trilateral', so unless it rhymes with 'banana' or 'gum gum coconuts' it is not understandable by black people.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 12th, 2010, 7:54 pm

VsichkoEBosh wrote:There, now this racist pissing contest is trilateral.

And hey, white people invented the world 'trilateral', so unless it rhymes with 'banana' or 'gum gum coconuts' it is not understandable by black people.
"Gum gum coconuts", that's just plain stupid.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 12th, 2010, 7:56 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:

Whiskey you always talk about Americans starting racist shit, but has it ever occurred to you that the ones who spout the most racist BS in this section or both weirdo Canadians?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 13th, 2010, 5:05 am

it has occured to me but most of the time have you noticed its nonwhites starting the shit i mostly reply too?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 13th, 2010, 5:10 am

and its true for the most part like i have already said in the previous statement they arent all that big

Kinda like how its probally true how some of your fellow californians talk about nutting in white guys assholes, and beating them up for no reason and all that other shit, talk about how they rape white women, or your NOI countrymen who spread there garbage, I LOVE HEARING ABOUT THAT :x

ive tried talking straight but no one wants to listen so ill say whats on my mind cause everyone else here doesnt... No matter what i say im still a devil and i will fight that even if its insult for insult

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 13th, 2010, 5:17 am

the only thing weird about us white canadians is that i can go into the predominately black part of toronto in my country without having to worry about getting beaten up for being white....

I express whats on my mind to everyone i know and they dont think im racist... And my previous previous statement wasnt originially mine

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 13th, 2010, 9:12 am

The Europeans on here are civil, the N. Americans (both the peeps from the states and the canadians) are racist idiots.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » April 13th, 2010, 10:37 am

cliffard wrote:do you bum off black fellas getting knocked out by white dudes? cause youre always posting that sorta shit, have you got some sort of complex? do you feel inferior in some way and this helps you feel better about yourself? get in the gym and train, who knows you might be able to hold your own with different dudes of all races and then lose this faggy fixation.....
ALL RACES HAVE FIGHTERS its no big deal
Exactly. I don't want to be too harsh on PolakoMafia as I know he's young and has some problems with his self-esteem, but what Cliffard says above is true.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » April 13th, 2010, 1:08 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:and its true for the most part like i have already said in the previous statement they arent all that big

Kinda like how its probally true how some of your fellow californians talk about nutting in white guys assholes, and beating them up for no reason and all that other shit, talk about how they rape white women, or your NOI countrymen who spread there garbage, I LOVE HEARING ABOUT THAT :x

ive tried talking straight but no one wants to listen so ill say whats on my mind cause everyone else here doesnt... No matter what i say im still a devil and i will fight that even if its insult for insult
jack i like you dude but wtf? youre pretty much a straight shooter but i must have missed the above shit, i think when perons talking about canadians hes thinking a lot about azure who says things to wind people up, hes got a weird old sense of humour, ive seen posts where he claims to be a blood, then other ones where hes posting up 'scientific' (!) evidence for racial discrimination...

ive said it before and will again, to me stateside racial politics are fucked up in a major way....we all breathe air piss water and bleed red....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 13th, 2010, 1:13 pm

Cliff, Puna, andd Sen...You guys remember the good old days of this site, what the fuck happened? When Azure stayed in the other sections perpretrating as a blood or GD, there was no idiot Canadian-Macedonian running around chatting filth, Black, X, Christie, etc. And we would get into it but most of the time there was a modicum of order and respect.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 13th, 2010, 1:52 pm

perongregory wrote:Cliff, Puna, andd Sen...You guys remember the good old days of this site, what the fu-- happened? When Azure stayed in the other sections perpretrating as a blood or GD, there was no idiot Canadian-Macedonian running around chatting filth, Black, X, Christie, etc. And we would get into it but most of the time there was a modicum of order and respect.
Yep. Black was one of the funniest dudes i have ever come across online. "Gutted like a fish" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Most of the good people left this place unfortunately. We should try and revive this place a little.

Btw.
perongregory wrote: The Europeans on here are civil, the N. Americans (both the peeps from the states and the canadians) are racist idiots.
Dont let this fool you, i mean you already know that, but Europe has a shitload of racists too, it just doesnt occur to them to go on this site, if they go on american websites it would be stormfront, lol.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 4th, 2010, 4:49 pm

heyhey come on im not such a bad guy ther peron and sent