Don't open any pages! Unless..

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Don't open any pages! Unless..

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 10th, 2010, 11:17 am

Wait til' the trolls like skollyman & jimbotloser go hibernate.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: Don't open any pages! Unless..

Unread post by Sentenza » April 10th, 2010, 6:01 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Wait til' the trolls like skollyman & jimbotloser go hibernate.
Yea. Someone should ban their asses.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 10th, 2010, 6:40 pm

i dont have that ip machine, but i will put money down both those user names are the same person...

I have this feeling that skollyman is an arab from austrailia who is having a difficult time adapting to the austialian way of life, and jimbotloser is his way of trying to say he hates white people :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 10th, 2010, 6:45 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:i dont have that ip machine, but i will put money down both those user names are the same person...
Id guess the same. They are both kinda illiterate for English speaking persons. And trying to mess up conversations, nothing else.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » April 11th, 2010, 9:02 am

Sentenza wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:i dont have that ip machine, but i will put money down both those user names are the same person...
Most probably, yes.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 11th, 2010, 9:19 am

ask Alonso to let me mod the whole race/ethnicity section and I'll ban these losers.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 11th, 2010, 9:37 am

perongregory wrote:ask Alonso to let me mod the whole race/ethnicity section and I'll ban these losers.
Consider it done.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 13th, 2010, 5:42 am

perongregory wrote:ask Alonso to let me mod the whole race/ethnicity section and I'll ban these losers.
How about this cause i just have a feeling, i dont know that you might ban me, so heres what ill do

Im going to come back after the summer, check up and then leave again, and i will garuntee this place will be just as racist towards whites as it always has been, and this isnt even a supremacist site :shock:....

Peron you may think im racist, but im not. You sound older than me and i may be in a state of mind that mabye you were in once when you were my age... BUt i came out here and talked honestly about what i thought, and if i hate anyone here its not because of their colour its because of their attitude. And its just as fare to anyone else to hate me for my attitude....

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 13th, 2010, 6:53 am

One more thing before i go, i find it funny that people here consider insulting white people in the manner skollyman, and mayugua as normal and accepted, but when i reply to thier shit with my version, everyone seems to run away and the thread dies out :lol: :lol: :lol: ..... If those pople cant take it why dish it out?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 13th, 2010, 9:05 am

Why would I ban you? This site is just a cesspool of hate and supremacy and I'm tired of it, that's why I would like to introduce some order.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » April 13th, 2010, 10:21 am

perongregory wrote:This site is just a cesspool of hate and supremacy and I'm tired of it
Very true. And that was the reason why I didn't read the race/ethnicity section at all for a long, long time. I felt like it almost started to effect on me, and that I should choose my side like in a f*cking football match. At that point I decided to quit reading this section.

I hope Alonso would put you to moderate this section as I'm sure it would help.

And Whiskeyjack, I agree that there's occasionally a lot of hate towards the people with white skin, but there's also a lot of stupid hate towards the ones with a black skin, too. And both is equally stupid. If it would be up to me, I would ban everyone who uses racial slurs even for once.. even though I don't know if it would be a right way, but I just hate people who think it's okay to say shit like that. And especially if later on they try to claim that they're not racist at all. Of course they are - that's why they use those kind of slurs.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 13th, 2010, 12:57 pm

^^I cosign with both of you.

Havent been reading this whole site for a second because of all the stupid BS asshole posters.

And @Whiskey: Why should Peron ban you? You are not one of those persons in question, so stay after this mess is cleaned up and have some good debates with all of us.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 14th, 2010, 8:30 am

perongregory wrote:Why would I ban you? This site is just a cesspool of hate and supremacy and I'm tired of it, that's why I would like to introduce some order.
Alonso basically said yes for you to be a moderator and asked me if id be willing to work with you jointly. You can live with that? :P

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 14th, 2010, 4:53 pm

Elevation wrote:Hello,

Since this forum has failed miserably in the past months we have now gained a partnership with TheHoodUp.com and will be using that site as the forum instead of this one.

Thank you,
Alonzo's lil brother
Somebody desperate?.. Desperate enough to troll a site & try to steal it's posters? HMM.. I think so! Has everybody seen my thread on this guy? I guess Alonso missed it, cuzz this guy is still spamming me.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 15th, 2010, 3:07 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote: Somebody desperate?.. Desperate enough to troll a site & try to steal it's posters? HMM.. I think so! Has everybody seen my thread on this guy? I guess Alonso missed it, cuzz this guy is still spamming me.
Yea me too. And he is not his little brother. Ever checked that site out? Its ridiculous.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 15th, 2010, 7:56 am

Sentenza wrote:
perongregory wrote:Why would I ban you? This site is just a cesspool of hate and supremacy and I'm tired of it, that's why I would like to introduce some order.
Alonso basically said yes for you to be a moderator and asked me if id be willing to work with you jointly. You can live with that? :P
Of course.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 15th, 2010, 9:30 am

Sentenza wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote: Somebody desperate?.. Desperate enough to troll a site & try to steal it's posters? HMM.. I think so! Has everybody seen my thread on this guy? I guess Alonso missed it, cuzz this guy is still spamming me.
Yea me too. And he is not his little brother. Ever checked that site out? Its ridiculous.
I know all about it. It started off as a rip-off of this site & another 1.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 16th, 2010, 1:36 pm

Sentenza wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Wait til' the trolls like skollyman & jimbotloser go hibernate.

Yeah! Let's get rid of those guys!...wait, who are we talking about? Where am I and how did I get here? Seriously though, I'm barely around anymore, are these new trolls or the same old trolls that have always been messing up a good thing? I miss these boards, I'd frequent a lot more if things were cleaned up. I'd love to see someone take some action, for what it's worth I think peron would do a good job of cleaning this up.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 16th, 2010, 1:44 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Sentenza wrote:

Yeah! Let's get rid of those guys!...wait, who are we talking about? Where am I and how did I get here? Seriously though, I'm barely around anymore, are these new trolls or the same old trolls that have always been messing up a good thing? I miss these boards, I'd frequent a lot more if things were cleaned up. I'd love to see someone take some action, for what it's worth I think peron would do a good job of cleaning this up.
YOU, canadian stay here! :mrgreen:
Peron and me are gonna clean up as soon as Alonso hooks us up with those super powers.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 16th, 2010, 2:10 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Peron and me are gonna clean up as soon as Alonso hooks us up with those super powers.
I'm still not able to view some of the other forums. I don't know how long ago I put in a request to get the super awesome status to be able to view and contribute to other threads but it won't let me. I'm talking years ago. I can't go into of the gang culture section at all. :( I'll keep breezing through here though, don't worry about me I'm not gone yet. :)

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 16th, 2010, 2:22 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
I'm still not able to view some of the other forums. I don't know how long ago I put in a request to get the super awesome status to be able to view and contribute to other threads but it won't let me. I'm talking years ago. I can't go into of the gang culture section at all. :( I'll keep breezing through here though, don't worry about me I'm not gone yet. :)
I cant do it either. But i havent asked. It takes a little while for Alonso to respond, he is a busy man. :P

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 12th, 2010, 6:49 pm

so has this joint moderating happened yet? Seems to me this forum encourages the lashing out at any white people.....

I guess alonso whats to turn this into the non-white stormfront....

The moderators let mayuagastank talk about brown-black relations like he is one of the homie G's, and they turn a blind eye to his actions when he cant think of anythign nice to say about whites in the other forum sub section....

And blacks and browns complain whites are all racist because they turn a blind eye to racism... people out there hoping karma fucks me, talk shit about our women, god dam is this the norm in america?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 12th, 2010, 7:02 pm

lol, chill it whiskey...Alonso doesn't care too much about this forum if it's not helping his gang work; Mayuga hates on everybody who isn't Chicano; and I didn't wish bad karma on you... I said people and peoples collectively experience karma espousing and doing negative acts. Damn, chill out.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 13th, 2010, 8:42 am

whiskeyjack wrote:so has this joint moderating happened yet? Seems to me this forum encourages the lashing out at any white people.....
That guy you are talking about lashes out at any other race other then Southern Californian Chicanos if you didnt notice it. Its your own fault if you take stuff like that serious.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » June 20th, 2010, 6:21 pm

trolls are always messing up a good forum. Mods need to ban they ass because a lot of knowledgeable posters leave due to the nonsense spewed on forums like these.