Chicanos Tattoos on Blacks.

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Re: Chicanos Tattoos on Blacks.

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 7th, 2010, 10:34 am

mayugastank wrote: Its why that arguement 'that blacks cry racism is such BS!'
Racism still exist and blacks are still a victim of it , but a lot of blacks are not citing racism on a lot of important subjects were it should be called out on, for example why are they polarizing blacks stupidity at its worst time in history, Tyler Perry dressing up playing a woman,dipset ,souljah boy,stanky leg, stupid ass dances.so on. I am mad that Chicago school grants for education being waisted on juveniles and excessive expenditures, health care coverage not being granted to kids, bad press especially when and racism from the media.Were even looked at as the most disease infested minority in America . Our best moments in Hollywood portray us in a bad light , how the hell did a horrible movie like ''Precious''become a hit. So I do think there is racist tactics governments employ.But they also do not give us a bad light.

mayugastank wrote: merely take as an example African Americans and Ethopians and youll see the ramifications of hundreds of years of racism/slavery and oppression on the same ( or similiar ) 2 peoples .2 peoples with the exact same bloodlines and oppurtunitys doing VERY different things.
The Ethiopians and black americans are somewhat of the same bloodlines just AS Eastern Europeans and Anglo Saxons,Scandinavians, and Poles are the same. There the same as Taino Arawk indians are to the choctaw,blackfoot , and navajo indians. But they are related and yes ,most african americans come from West African heritage. My grandmother was half northern kenyan and sudanese so I have horn african blood. Its all a matter of discretion, its all black just filter out the fake, I see ourselves as the most enduring and driven people on the planet !!

mayugastank wrote: One succeeding--another who has in the past failed miserable. Yet those whites who deny that those conditions they created should be a factor dont even look at such in your face evidence. The merely reiterate "stop playing teh race card' oh.....that shit makes me hot.
Play the race card where it counts can't play it too damn much lol

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » November 9th, 2010, 10:16 pm

You know guy theres so much cultural thieving going on under the guise of WEST COAST....its almost as if that WORD represents a license to steal everything AMERICAN about MEXICANS who have been living here from time immortal. This isnt really a look that should be labeled-a trend or everyones or popular. Cholos wore these things to give them an identity--to defy white racism/prejudice and discrimination. Imagine a time when being mexicamerican was only one level up above a dog and a black and then imagine how outlaw it was to get ink in spite of all that discrimination. Its an afront and its stealing art in the manner of the Germans looting the Rhine during WW2. You blacks/samoans/whites/armenians/cambodians/vietnamese/ and whoever I left out dont just get to sport our shit--without anyone saying anything about it. People laid down and died for this shit. MY people were routinely pulled over and striped and framed over that ink and its our biggest identifier. Yours DIDNT and you dont just get to put all our identity on BET like you invented the shit!
Attachments
booyaa_main.jpg
and on and on
booyaa_main.jpg (15.58 KiB) Viewed 21043 times

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

What Is Chicano???

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 10th, 2010, 6:30 pm

mayugastank wrote:
You know guy theres so much cultural thieving going on under the guise of WEST COAST....its almost as if that WORD represents a license to steal everything AMERICAN about MEXICANS who have been living here from time immortal.
But everything west coast was not created by the chicanos .And chicanos have copycatted as well.

mayugastank wrote: This isnt really a look that should be labeled-a trend or everyones or popular.
What looks or trends are those?
mayugastank wrote: Cholos wore these things to give them an identity--to defy white racism/prejudice and discrimination.
Oh really how did this work!!!

Heres the flaw with that statement, you said it yourself that chicano bangers or chicano criminals sported those tats, so the vast majority of chicanos were not sporting tats before the modern 90s era, I mean I am assuming this, since the tattooing thing was mostly a chicano banger thang, therefore I know most chicanos or mexicans are not bangers, so not every chicano had the tats back then ,so really the modern popular tattooing really became mainstream during the 90s era too even amongst chicanos.

CHeck this out tattooing was usually a criminal thing , so that means the biggest percentage of japanese who sported tats were criminals, and so were the majority of Russians who had tats, so it wasn't a main stream thing with them either it was exclusive, so you can't say that the rest of the minorities or ethnic groups in America emulated the tattooing totally from the chicano cause not all of them had tattoos back in the day prior to the 1990s. The ethnic groups that I can say the bulk of common people had tattoos was Pacific Islanders(samoans), Ancient Egyptians, and the Aztecs,Aw here we go but of course you know the difference between Aztec and Chicano.

mayugastank wrote: Imagine a time when being mexicamerican was only one level up above a dog and a black and then imagine how outlaw it was to get ink in spite of all that discrimination.
So your saying that you would gauge the mexican american status in society with that of white American standards (above a dog and black man???), and not based on your own CHicano standards on what you like yourselves and whats beauty through your own eyes, your saying that the tattooing is the only thing that defined the chicano or what the chicano brought to the table, what about all the rest of the things.BTW I was just looking clip on and they said that salsa is more popular than ketchup and selling more than ever in america, so I guess you would be mad at that.

mayugastank wrote: Its an afront and its stealing art in the manner of the Germans looting the Rhine during WW2. You blacks/samoans/whites/armenians/cambodians/vietnamese/ and whoever I left out dont just get to sport our shit--without anyone saying anything about it. People laid down and died for this shit. MY people were routinely pulled over and striped and framed over that ink and its our biggest identifier. Yours DIDNT and you dont just get to put all our identity on BET like you invented the shit!
We've been through this before, they are many Chicano tattoo shops that have chicano tattoo artist handing out tattoos like its free lunch to non-chicanos, why not place the blame on them instead of other ethnic groups, I mean it would be only rational since they are the ones who are placing these revered ,honored, and cherished tattoos on outsiders to the chicanos.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 11th, 2010, 2:25 am

Vicous"
so your saying that you would gauge the mexican american status in society with that of white American standards (above a dog and black man???), "

Sounds bad but if you read it correctly you would see that I said whites before my time-viewed mexicans that way. In my view I never felt that from whites-I am going by historical analysis. You know the sign " NO DOGS, NO MEXICANS". Now when I grew up and how I saw us and how I believe others saw us---( bias is a bitch! and my eyes are surely biased, but I am giving my most honest assessment) was as some beautiful as sexy people. I say this in the amount of targeting those of other races did to both our men and women. It was common for whites on the outskirts of ELA to hit clubs were latinos would go and try to hook a dude/dudette. Now growing up around chicanos I always felt that we were just so much more honest and real with eachother. Content with ourselves alot more then blacks-whites. Youd hit any school yard and or mall and youd see chicanos/chicanas hugged up -holding hands--kissing and enjoying eachothers company. Its a symbol of how I saw as us loving our own skin. Sad to say -I didnt see that as much from others. By taking on the dress and demeanor of young chicanos, Armenians-Whites-and whoever else always seemed to me....( yes my bias) as trying to be LIKE US. White females routinely targeting chicanos for dating/love seemed bizarre. Why target another race if your happy with your own? Now I understand interracial love--it happens. Its a great thing but what I dont like is those whom purposely try to up their value by dating outside their race. It wasnt till conversations with "blacks" that I ever understood RACE/RACISM and how naivete I was. To me it just seems like outright jealousy...chicanos I am sorry---but we love eachothers company. It shines through. I believe some other races ---HATE THAT. To me it seems that white men have an immense hatred for how far and large white woman target us while ignoring them. ESPECIALLY in our younger years. ESPECIALLY in high school situations. An example I use "is how whites would tell me such and such white girl had a crush on me or such and such white chick would tell them to tell me ...blah blah. They feigned tolerance-or acted like it was all cool but deep down they DESPISED it. Couldnt stand that their were dozens and dozens of chicanos white/black/asian girls thought were HOT. Fuck em! I didnt know how they felt about us cuz I didnt give a shit and I figured they just knew we were better :P

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 11th, 2010, 9:13 am

^@mayugastank

Well its the same things for blacks too, some people would saythey are large amount of white women that target black men. Some of them even have it in their mind to have babies by black men so its not a one time affair, the rumors of our sexual prowess definitely draws intrigue of many different women from other ethnicities. But it all depends in many circles some whites are preferred because of their levels in society, like the thai people I came across were happy when some of their daughters,nieces, and younger cousins brought home white men, they were received with nothing but approval and blessings.In some places women are used to intermarrying for business and political purposes.cause they I've seen poor 7th generation brazilians (whether pardo or black)intermarry with the 3rd generation white brazilians cause there parents are rich . In California,Florida, and Georgia I've met quite of few mixed black girls, so I would say they are very sought for by others of non -black heritage, the only thing is some black girls mentality and attitude that turns some off.But whites have always targeted black females and white women have always clinged on to black men also and I mean cling on like a hoodrats cheap ass ear rings, if you look through out history and even in our times you have always seen many non blacks like whites ,Jews,Italians, and Asians frequent african american clubs.With Latinos being attracted to blacks ,its always been somewhat half and half. I know some dudes who said they always got real lucky with Latino women and others who said they have had a hard time .But actually for the most part a lot of them got real lucky,some do have racial pride and don't believe in inter mixing and only have one time affairs, that are only little lust flings , but I think black women are some of the most curvacious females in the world, thats why if you observe the curvascious Latinas like Brazilians,Venezeulans,Cubans and Dominicans they tend to have a very tight figure because of their black heritage.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 14th, 2010, 4:42 pm

Acknowledgement is all I seek.
This form of art is alot more then fashion. In the manner of the VORE, YUKUZA, this artform has its roots. Oppression -racism-frustration, emasculation. I recently read a book titled "The Key to San Quentin" and it dealt with how emasculated Mexican American men had become in their inability to provide-food/shelter and necessities to their familys-wives. This led to a deviated view of Manliness, known as Machismo-where a mans word-deed-honor-pride- were invalueable when compared to ANYTHING else. Not cars,money,jobs--could compare to a mans' honor. The right of a man to be a man-conduct himself like a man-and maintain his self respect bred a whole culture and belief system. The tattoos -developed there were at first done for a show of that machismo. A virtual spit on white societys face-one that demeaned and degraded them. That INK-signified a big FFF you to their values. It went on to become an elaborate form of tattooing that is unknown anywhere in the world outside of the chicano of the southwest. There are essentially 2 forms of tattooing and although ancient forms of this art have been around with every race in every land-none had such a conflicting history built on a battle against racism. To brazenly sport these identifiers like they have NO ORIGIN and NO HISTORY and didnt originate under the worst conditions man could imagine is taking absoluetly EVERYTHING macho about the art away. Yet it has been done and copied---and still hardly any mention of the thousands of souls --battered by racism that brought this art. This isnt no dam exaggeration either. The very people it was meant to refute now openly wear it!! and those blacks who have worn it have made an entire image out of it---STOLEN -----from my people. Yet not a mention of it from anyone. Sure the chicano who did the tattoos should bare some blame---but the real blame lies in this countrys inability to ever correctly tell a story for what it is, and this countrys history of taking like pimps anything entertaining and never acknowledging its roots. Yet not only have whites done this ---but now blacks as well---and in the same FASHION! Blacks have brazenly sported everything about the attire and dress -demeanor and art about chicanos and MADE THEM PROVE----it originated with them. When they were their to see it fruitition.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 15th, 2010, 2:19 am

mayugastank wrote:Acknowledgement is all I seek.
This form of art is alot more then fashion. In the manner of the VORE, YUKUZA, this artform has its roots. Oppression -racism-frustration, emasculation. I recently read a book titled "The Key to San Quentin" and it dealt with how emasculated Mexican American men had become in their inability to provide-food/shelter and necessities to their familys-wives. This led to a deviated view of Manliness, known as Machismo-where a mans word-deed-honor-pride- were invalueable when compared to ANYTHING else. Not cars,money,jobs--could compare to a mans' honor. The right of a man to be a man-conduct himself like a man-and maintain his self respect bred a whole culture and belief system. The tattoos -developed there were at first done for a show of that machismo. A virtual spit on white societys face-one that demeaned and degraded them. That INK-signified a big FFF you to their values. It went on to become an elaborate form of tattooing that is unknown anywhere in the world outside of the chicano of the southwest. There are essentially 2 forms of tattooing and although ancient forms of this art have been around with every race in every land-none had such a conflicting history built on a battle against racism. To brazenly sport these identifiers like they have NO ORIGIN and NO HISTORY and didnt originate under the worst conditions man could imagine is taking absoluetly EVERYTHING macho about the art away. Yet it has been done and copied---and still hardly any mention of the thousands of souls --battered by racism that brought this art. This isnt no dam exaggeration either. The very people it was meant to refute now openly wear it!! and those blacks who have worn it have made an entire image out of it---STOLEN -----from my people. Yet not a mention of it from anyone. Sure the chicano who did the tattoos should bare some blame---but the real blame lies in this countrys inability to ever correctly tell a story for what it is, and this countrys history of taking like pimps anything entertaining and never acknowledging its roots. Yet not only have whites done this ---but now blacks as well---and in the same FASHION! Blacks have brazenly sported everything about the attire and dress -demeanor and art about chicanos and MADE THEM PROVE----it originated with them. When they were their to see it fruitition.
Well tattooing was not prominent in every culture throughout the world, but it was definitely popular amongst the Polynesians, Aztecs, Ancient Egyptians, and Russian Vores. We already said chicanos played a major part in making tattoing widespread, with the fact they incorporated a lot of urban art form designs from their african american counterparts with the tagging styles and wall bombings. But the chicano is not the only one who is not accredited where and when they should be, its the same situation with brothers from the west coast ,Mid West or Down South added their flava to the hip hop scene but would never get their credit, or even when the Midwest such as Dayton Ohio,or Down South new orleans jazz, who played their part in shaping hip hop because that's were early so called pioneer artist sampled their stuff from. That's how things are, because I agree some blacks as well as some other american minorities have taken the Darwinst white mans tactic of copycatting knowledge because they have become so pompously full of themselves like their learned it from whiteboy themself. Taking culture without giving credit for where its due.But I think blacks have a worst problem getting their recognition, because at least tattoo enthusiast are going to chicano owned tattoo tattoo shops,can't deny some chicanos are getting paid for tattooing.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 15th, 2010, 4:23 am

Vicious-
Figure that so much done in this country--that the WORLD loves about the USA was brought about by oppression. Jazz-Motown-RnB-Rap-Rock N Roll-all were done by blacks who either outright invented the style on their own because white music was anti-black or because they couldnt relate to the words and song. Now picture these cool :White Jazz cats.....listening to that new orleans tempo while the singer would retreat after a night of playing out the back door. What gets me is that blacks believe they are the only victims of this machine---yet even a small nod to native americans VIRTUALLY ANNIHILATED. Everything about their culture gone. Their art-language-cusine -all live on in history. The whole race wiped out. Mexicans who didnt conform after the death of the Aztec Empire were at serious risk living in this country and even TRYING to be themselves. Yet despite this they formed an identity and tried even in a prison situation to retain a manor of decorum. Those oversized pants were handed out to the young chicanos to embarass them and humilate them in their small frames-but they took those clothes and thru silent resistance ---creased them up--baby cuffed them and made them the style of ALL YOUTHS. A history of chicanos movements within the last 100 years shows---even the reasoning behind the term MACHISMO. A term invented in AMERICA. A chicano not able to care for his family due to racism and the poverty at home---chose to defend his honor ----his only possession by EVEN death if it was called for. He couldnt provide for his kids and family --so he took a dysfunctional view of what maniless is---and even regarding the stealing and robbing as an act of machoness. I think the minorities of this country need serious shock therapy to get rid of this long passed down---dysfunction. Yet newcomers dont realize it and act like the reasoning behind some of this animal behaviour didnt evolve because of racism. To think that even though the abuse was handed down by whites---chicanos made allys out of them? like some battered wife syndrome. I been picturing the relief black poets-artists and evryday men felt on their arrivals outside the states. The nerve to steal a mans land and then call him an illegal alien. I believe Paris was the place of choice for American blacks?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 15th, 2010, 12:47 pm

mayugastank wrote:

I think the minorities of this country need serious shock therapy to get rid of this long passed down---dysfunction. Yet newcomers dont realize it and act like the reasoning behind some of this animal behaviour didnt evolve because of racism. To think that even though the abuse was handed down by whites---chicanos made allys out of them? like some battered wife syndrome. I been picturing the relief black poets-artists and evryday men felt on their arrivals outside the states. The nerve to steal a mans land and then call him an illegal alien. I believe Paris was the place of choice for American blacks?

Thats exactly what I'm speaking of , the minorities dislike this country's oppressive ways but in all reality we are learning everything from them . That is disappointing.America has stolen this land 3 times over first, from the indigenous Indians on their land, then from Indian refugees who settled in the west(from the great trail of tears) , and then from Indians on their reservations.

One of USA or democratic countries greatest ploys is to ''divide and conquer '' after they steal a culture,its crazy that many , Apache had to fight against the Mexican ,Papago and Americans, but its sad since apaches and mexicans both have the same blood as them.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 15th, 2010, 1:59 pm

^^^

Damn lol ,I am pressing typos all day long, I meant Apaches and Mexicans have the same blood, so it was sad for them to be fighting all because of Americas politics. I was wondering how do Chicanos feel about Natives joining Sur gangs , I know theres some Native gangs in Oklahoma some are blood and crip but is there any Natives in Sur gangs .Do Chicanos click up with them.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 15th, 2010, 2:02 pm

There's natives in sur and norte hoods.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 15th, 2010, 9:26 pm

Probably every native in close proximity to chicanos is from a varrio. I know nortenos have so many that its impossible to count. Whites also make up a huge porportion of Sur hoods. Their are gangs in close proximity to whites where 10-15 white members is the norm. Native Americans are a non race really and Ive read that in the next few generations their wont be a native culture in America left. Its why their pushing learning their languages and not intermarrying and limiting tribal membership to those with provable native blood. 2-3% of all Americans are native american-and of those probably ALL are mixed. Look for the annihilation of that race completely in our lifetimes. Divide and Conquer is such an old ploy but its worked for whites over and over, its like the old okeydoke on booboo the fool. Whites=the ability to look and lie in your eyes-the ability to smile in your face while despising you-the ability to pretend he is your best friend while plotting on you-the ability to grow up around minorities play the non racial role --join teh workforce and get even without ever mentioning his intention---the ability to be mad and never sweat---the baility to sell out his value and honor ---and still proclaim his manliness----the baility to wipe out millions call it justified and turn around and accuse others of War Crimes. African Americans seem the only people on earth to actually know their nature intimately----mexicans and others not so much and its why the okeydoke still works on them. Yet despite their clear vision of whites --and their profound knowledge of them --a knowledge possible no one else knows they still havent benn able to counter

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 16th, 2010, 9:18 am

There's more Puerto Ricans than Native Americans in this country,

http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet/DT ... CONTEXT=dt

Native Americans number around 2 to 3 million.Mixed natives number around 4 million, so that is damn near assimilation and miscegenation .And its a trip because they aren't still getting the attention they need, reservation life is basically like living in the hood with all the poverty.

Native american population page 3

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2000/dp1/2kh00.pdf

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 16th, 2010, 9:32 am

^^^Yep, that's how they wanna do us too use us up for what they want and let us rot away in their ghettos. Fuck that, that's why I don't ever listen to folks sayin blacks bitch too much...you gotta stay on their heads or will end up the noble negro who toiled in this country only to be forgotten and left in the ghettos.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 16th, 2010, 2:14 pm

@perongregory

I agree a bit ,but I don't think you should complain and air your dirty laundry out. These little TV specials on BET and these other specials on News channels are little too excessive going over board. If you want to address these issues I think they should be at the community centers, the day after the neighborhood block party,schools and maybe even in the churches . Putting all of our issues on national TV just gives every other minority in America a chance to laugh at us. You don't see hispanics putting all there business on ''Telemundo''!! I was trying to say before I'm tired of them dropping these movies that depict us in a bad light .When ever the news comes on there is always something bad to report on.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 17th, 2010, 12:40 am

Vicious"
Putting all of our issues on national TV just gives every other minority in America a chance to laugh at us....

SO?Let them laugh-Native Americans probably have more to complain about white aggression-then blacks do ...HOWEVER due to the genocide of their people their arent enough to air grievances!! Now without blacks--those ---intellectual enough to know the root causes of much of the worlds problems....bringing those issues up---a license to steal-kill-and discriminate would be even larger then it is! Does any minority outside of blacks in this country have a 36 million plus population whose brains are so scrambled --that they actually look humorous? Give those blacks with a good understanding and those with good vocabulary as much face time as possible. Frame the debate on pyschology-and limit throwbacks to past crimes. Speak on how managerial positions are overwhelmingly held by whites although ---32% of the populace is not white! What is Obama actually doing to uproot some of these grudging racial throwbacks? What good is it to put a latino in a position of power if he himself is interested in assimilation and distancing himself from his roots--or if he seperates his peoples plight from that of blacks? Who heads the police unions/what about restoring voting rights to criminals( code word for blacks) --I mean blacks are by far more likely to have criminal records then anyone else--now is that a coincidence--or is it black behaviour>? and if it is black behaviour ...WHY are they acting this way should be just as addressed --as punishment. Expunging records and clearing the way for millions of blacks who lived in a time when a frame up was common. The grievances blacks have -from my understanding are well known amongst the black community---if not with a huge margin of senators/congressmen and a white house held by a African-American----that those problems couldve been worked on---how are they going to be addressed now with a divided legislature? what a waste of the last 2 years...or maybe I am misinformed? We are going to be dealing with 2 years of lame duck politics without much room for maneuver. Vicious ---I think when we get blacks who speak about racism and dont address the issue intellectual and without emotion ----THATS when the issue seems like humorous dirty laundry. Remember whites are an emotionless people and view any emotion as a reason to shut the debate down. Blacks-Browns tend to be more emotionally driven---and thats the clash that happens. Can one race change to match the others? NO-and we shouldnt expect that--However when speaking to or dealing with another culture/people we must take in mind how they react or view the sitaution. More blacks should be pushed into managerial and goverment positions...we have tons of black college graduates but sadly they seemed more interested in lining their pockets then creating social change.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 17th, 2010, 12:53 am

Vicious
You don't see hispanics putting all there business on ''Telemundo''!!

Sure because Telemundo is run by white-european descended mexicans--who have controlled the country thru racial apartheid for as long as they been in Mexico. In fact their rule has been unchallenged and they have mixed so well amongst the people that --they label themselves Mexican--when in reality they are WHITE. Not only have they gone unchallenged in politics/media and teh economy but in social life as well were a common school of thought is that indegenous looks-customs-and culture are backwards and should be eliminated by interbreeding or looking to whiter your race. Even the drug barons of Mexico like Chapo Guzman and others are incorrectly labeled Mexican when in actuality they are nothing like the indegenous people who inhabitated that land before spains arrival. Mexicans are sellouts. Many look to avoid a confrontation with whites-and hope a humble attitude and letting themselves get shit on enough will eventually lead to respect....lol. Retarded asses.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 17th, 2010, 10:48 pm

mayugastank wrote:Vicious"
Putting all of our issues on national TV just gives every other minority in America a chance to laugh at us....

SO?Let them laugh-Native Americans probably have more to complain about white aggression-then blacks do ....
Its not the fact that they are putting all the menacing issues that are plaguing the black community for every other race to laugh at, its the fact that they think putting major issues on TV is actually going to solve something,yes they are some things that can be shown like HIV awareness, health issues like (sickle cell,hypertension,diabetes,overweight ,etc), police brutality, and bias mortgage lending etc,all of that I wouldn't mind be shown on TV , but BET has really been doing to much lately, I have seen certain specials air things like is alright for men to be crying, blacks overweight,current state of hip hop ,hypersexual actvity of young teenagers, african americans attending college, and blacks on the DL I mean if you ask me a lot of that stuff was a waste a time . Those are the kind of issues you need to address amongst your selves in rec centers, churches and schools,or better yet inside your house they're things that are not to be played with.Its not that we necessarily need a psychologist ,a renowned social worker to fix these issues , the most likely way of an african americans personal issues being brought to their own attention is by a wise helpful friend , or even doing thangs themselves. One cannot change if he himself doesn't want to. But also if a friend,aunt uncle, or cousin knows something is wrong, step them to the side and let them what they see is wrong, each one teach one.You said that a lot of disenfranchised stigmas are already known by the black community and thats what I'm saying we already know whats happening so what is there to do about it.I know talking on TV ain't to much, having these specials makes us look like a sad case

I don't think Obama is trying to distance himself from blacks to much there has been times when has sticked his neck out.

Now you said we must find away to expunging with criminal records cause most blacks have criminal records,w ell 32% of black men have been in prison and felonies I believe even though thats, a lot thats not the majority ,so there is alot that can vote,

As for white being emotionless thats not true they are very emotional and are able to act on them , but the fact is its a whitemans world so we play by their rules, think how many of these stars like Robert Dwney Jr, Charlie Sheen, and even presidents and senators children have been in trouble but get a few breaks because of where they come from. Blacks are emotionally driven like LATINOS but BLACKS emotions lie somewhere else, whites seem to be emotionless with a lot of debates but they are laughing inside becuase they know a lot of the minorities can't do a lot about cause they control a lot.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 17th, 2010, 10:57 pm

mayugastank wrote:Vicious
You don't see hispanics putting all there business on ''Telemundo''!!

Sure because Telemundo is run by white-european descended mexicans--who have controlled the country thru racial apartheid for as long as they been in Mexico. In fact their rule has been unchallenged and they have mixed so well amongst the people that --they label themselves Mexican--when in reality they are WHITE. Not only have they gone unchallenged in politics/media and teh economy but in social life as well were a common school of thought is that indegenous looks-customs-and culture are backwards and should be eliminated by interbreeding or looking to whiter your race. Even the drug barons of Mexico like Chapo Guzman and others are incorrectly labeled Mexican when in actuality they are nothing like the indegenous people who inhabitated that land before spains arrival. Mexicans are sellouts. Many look to avoid a confrontation with whites-and hope a humble attitude and letting themselves get shit on enough will eventually lead to respect....lol. Retarded asses.

I mean what do most mexicans and chicanos see them selves as or aspire to be Native Indian or Spanish,there some I know who like to date white women and like to identify with the Iberian ancestry? I'm seeing some chicanos banging or not ,say its all about la raza and then say we are not sombrero wearing paisias??

Is Telemundo predominantly mexican ,puerto rican,or all latinos wasn't it PRS that started that channel.Ricans seem to view themselves as white ,most of them mark themselves as white on the US census.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 18th, 2010, 12:37 am

I mean what do most mexicans and chicanos see them selves as .......

Sad to say that many dont know-as we are an extremely mixed culture identifying with one particluar race is not the norm in Mexico. Using as an example a friend of mine who is red haired-pointy nosed and almostly completely European--who denies he is white/adamantly defends being Mexican and doesnt see the collision in his looks and his birthplace. Or the Mexican whose semblance is so mediterranean --that he is without a doubt LATIN ( a kind of white) of which maybe some 1-in 3 Mexicans fall into this category. Then we have the mestizos with stronger then normal Indian blood who flooded CA-TX-NV-AZ-NM, in the late 80s early 90s and have come to represent a majority of the diaspora all thru the USA. Perongregory and others have rightly said that Mexicans arent a race. They suffer from an identity crisis-of which many mixed race people ( cubans-Prs-Phillipinos-Thai-Italians( southern)) fall into a national identity rather then a racial one. Theres a big push amongst chicanos to embrace their Aztec roots-and claim nothing else....but its humorous to see a Mexican who is clearly LATINO ....get an Aztec Calendar tattooed on him. Its been so engrained into the Mexica pysche that he is a race --that he himself has believed this dribble!! A man who is clearly white--but born in Mexico Vincente Fox....Mexicos ex presidente is a prime example. Butin all honesty Mexicans dont know its only those of us --without a thirst for knowledge who come to see us as what we are....a mix of indigenous--latino ( spaniards)----and white PREDOMINATELY. The AZTLAN ideology has grabbed onto the saying below...........

We are Nican Tlaca, the Indigenous People of Canada, U.S., Mexico, and "Central America" -- we are not Latino, Hispanic or Spanish.
We reject all colonial divisions of our continent.
We reject the artificial border divisions of our people.
We reject the Supremacist ideology that claims others are permanently endowed with the right to define who we are as a people.

We include "First Nation" and "Native American" and "South American" all as one Nican Tlaca (Indigenous) People.
We say, "No to illegal government!"
We say, "This has never been anyone's continent!"
We say, "We are not the illegals!"

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 18th, 2010, 8:00 am

One cannot change if he himself doesn't want to. But also if a friend,aunt uncle, or cousin knows something is wrong, step them to the side and let them what they see is wrong,

The dysfunction from my outsider view of blacks is such a wash that only death could cure it! meaning when all these blacks who hold grudges on white oppression and those whites who oppressed them die off then a new ideaology can begin. Figure when I was growing up-white/black interracial dating was SO RARE -as to elicit stares from one end of the mall to the next! But today 15 years after my growing up years --alot of things have changed in such a short period of time. Racial injsutice is still prevelant because those racist angry blacks/whites are still alive. But even age has a master! One cannot change I believe when every person in his vicinity is actively telling him everything against his very nature----that killing someone is cool-beating someone shows his manhood--black is ugly so date white--hate whites/hate blacks....its so against the very nature of a man to live in such resistance to EVERYTHING around him thats its no wonder blacks who had some type of finances in the past took the first chance to leave this place. If a child -born without prejudice and only abel to distinguish race as color of skin ---without any bias from adults or media--was left to foster his own assumptions on his own --we'd be a peaceful harmonious place--its only when adult influences adhere a child to racial/prejudicail beliefs that resistance to all mans nature is met. Racial explosion happened in WW2 when every problem in the world was placed squarely on one races head. 6 million dead. Even those racists after WW2 changed their minds about embracing such idealogy! its why their children were born to battle that white supremacy (the 1960s!) they saw their fathers friends in wheelchairs/armless/legless...destroyed. Imagine doing an immense battle to begin another one( korea). People are sick of the destruction race has wrought. Those are our grandfathers beliefs. Its a hard thing to shake engrained racism--but those who cant are left to see every thing they hate ---openly* flown in their faces. The white girl kissing the black boy....the mexican chick with a chinese kid. In your face in your face.....you can either blow them away or say screw it all! Know this that out of every conflict new ideas arise and new ideas can only expand. We in the USA have just seemed to change much slower up until recently. How can you ask a black kid -to change his thoughts on race when his mother/father are actively telling him to hate whites? and he goes of and punches soem white kid in the face because of what he believes. This country here is a real stankhole! and maybe being born with running water is worth not having been born in Africa/India/ but I doubt theyve had to experience so much slavery of self as blacks/and browns who have resisted giving up every thing of themselves have. We can include every race in that mix but in reality asiatics and other new immigrants have come towards the end of what has happened to people of color-here in this land of the free! where every offense is met witha threat to banish your freedom as if all men dont know -that the only gift given us is freedom. 35% of blacks with criminal records. 1/3 of all black males who will have something over their heads the rest of their lives. Another prison. Sure we are liable for our actions but take away a mans ability to feed his family and or make an honest living and he'll do anything to meet the challenge. They collectively cant be held accountable -but they should measure their view of humanity against the worlds to see that THEY are the ones who dont match up. A white mans world? by shear force! any little resistance is greatly welcomed! and any freedom they definetly turn away from their white culture...be it embracing eastern philosphies---dressing like chicanos--listening to black music---becoming infatuated with men of color---or any of the other 100 reasons they hate themselves.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 18th, 2010, 2:29 pm

mayugastank wrote:

Perongregory and others have rightly said that Mexicans arent a race. They suffer from an identity crisis-of which many mixed race people ( cubans-Prs-Phillipinos-Thai-Italians( southern)) fall into a national identity rather then a racial one.

The mix of Spaniard and Indian is what makes them a race of their own if you ask me, cause it is actually interbreeding that creates a new pedigree along with phenotypes,health immunity, and of course new genes. I hope anyone doesn't get offended by this , but if any one knows how Pitbulls came about it was basically from mixing ''Bulldogs'' and ''Terriers'', now I'm not equating mexicans to dogs but you get the concept interbreeding would create a new race of people and this is what many Latinos are.

SPaniards are mediterreneans a long with Sicilians ,Maltese,Corsicans, Cypriot ,Southern French,Greeks, Portuguese, are seen slightly racially inferior by White Supremacist because of their Mediterranean background . Spaniards are mixed themselves with Turkish,Berber,Jewish,and Semitic blood,this is why Spanish people look slightly different from other Europeans.Other Mediterraneans are mixed but not as much as Iberians.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 18th, 2010, 2:32 pm

^^^They are seen

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 18th, 2010, 3:18 pm

mayugastank wrote: But today 15 years after my growing up years --alot of things have changed in such a short period of time. Racial injsutice is still prevelant because those racist angry blacks/whites are still alive. But even age has a master! One cannot change I believe when every person in his vicinity is actively telling him everything against his very nature----that killing someone is cool-beating someone shows his manhood--black is ugly so date white--hate whites/hate blacks....its so against the very nature of a man to live in such resistance to EVERYTHING around him thats its no wonder blacks who had some type of finances in the past took the first chance to leave this place.
You sure it was 15 years ago because although it was still seen as taboo it wasn't that rare for intefracial couples to be see in public.

mayugastank wrote: If a child -born without prejudice and only abel to distinguish race as color of skin ---without any bias from adults or media--was left to foster his own assumptions on his own --we'd be a peaceful harmonious place--its only when adult influences adhere a child to racial/prejudicail beliefs that resistance to all mans nature is met.

Well this the reason why prejudice passing from age groups to age groups are not going to be totally swept under the rug . Many white supremacist ,ethnocentrist,and just redneck racist individuals learn it from their parents,so time is not going to exactly sweep it under the rug, their could be a back lash or extreme radical grassroots movements that could spring up at any given moment .These new racist new kind of racist groups could bring social interactions of blacks and whites in this country back to that of the 1950s and 1960s.
mayugastank wrote: Racial explosion happened in WW2 when every problem in the world was placed squarely on one races head.
No there was a lot of racial segregation even before then,remember Jim Crow Laws , the only reason why it was not known to the outside world was because there was no TV(National Broadcasting) available to most people .

mayugastank wrote: 6 million dead. Even those racists after WW2 changed their minds about embracing such idealogy!
The Jews like many other ethnic groups have been the target of many racial prejudices and cruelty by whites, ethnic groups like the Gypsies have also been treated with oppression in Europe.This is just an example that blacks weren't the only focus of racist whites back in the day,many others were targeted and were even sent to concentration camps during Nazi occupation.

mayugastank wrote: its why their children were born to battle that white supremacy (the 1960s!) they saw their fathers friends in wheelchairs/armless/legless...destroyed. Imagine doing an immense battle to begin another one( korea).
Well they did get it from somewhere. Where else did they get racism from.Their parent!!!

mayugastank wrote: 35% of blacks with criminal records. 1/3 of all black males who will have something over their heads the rest of their lives. Another prison.

32% actually but yea roughly around 1/3 of black males have records.There are some ways to get rid of that predicament that lingers over your head for a long time ,can't really get into detail, but the government should class drugs as a different category from Felony and misdemeanor, maybe when you commit a violent crime it should be a strike for numbnut reasons it should be striked against you as a felony.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 20th, 2010, 12:26 pm

I find that some people would just like to discount the race card ever being pulled when in reality it isnt pulled enough. The hidden views of people still dictate alot of sitautions-only now they get in trouble for doing it and sued. But it exists heavily~ I had a white boss I overheard tell someone that he killed a rat ---as big as a tall niger.OOPS.....he slipped up, well that explains why the last 4 black dudes were all let go. Shit like this--man I dont know how affirmative action only lasted 10 years or so and Jim Crow some 150 years. Obama better slam done some legislation bigtime before he goes he might as well go guns blazing -because I dont see a reelection with as much racial politics directed at hispanics and immigration which is at a boiling point and ready to explode. Maybe we should start retiring every general and manager in the border patrol and military getting like minded souls drafted from hsitoric black colleges and giving them license to at least oversee change. I dont get how black and hispanics can make up 29% of the population and live so seperately. Essential we live in the southwest and blacks in the south and east ---really with very few pockets of interaction although it may seem like we are handidly neighbors its not the case at all. Get real and believe many hispanics would just assume throw blacks under the bus if it means getting ahead or gaining white favor so dont count on about 75% of all latinos. Then another 10% just assumes look out for ONLY hispanic interests without ever giving an inch of credit to anyone. Bunch of stupid idiots and well sad to say a big percent of blacks dont know or are to pissed off to care a lick about alliances and where the hell is the leadership in a race that has 400 years of history in the USA and voice in the White House? where the hell are you?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 20th, 2010, 10:35 pm

Blacks still have many hidden enemies in this country, but there are a lot of things that blacks have wasted the race card on. For example I know they are many other individuals in many minorities that do find us as the underclass . They even look at us as imbreds. But I find it irrational to always pull a red flag when their is a gesture or a subtle tome of a racist comment made by a white , Indian,Arab, or mexican. When it comes to certain people of other races I don't think we are ever going to get them to be more receptive to blacks(African Americans) socially but that doesn't matter just keep relations between other races business,gains in social strides,and political progression.

I hate to say it but some of the issues that has dug blacks grave deeper is due to ill advised moves made by blacks. We wonder why whites in the suburbs are making our lifestyle a mockery well its because sell out blacks are sealing and packaging our culture to sell it out to the masses. Like I said you never see blacks take the responsibility of acquiring the businesses in the hood. Up until recently I 've seen a few blacks open up Real Estate offices with also a few restaurants around known black neighborhoods don't know if you seen this trend. But I would like to see us own more like liquor stores and corner stores, I mean why not. I see no reason not to.

I can't even figure out if this black vs mexican thing is real is all out war, because they are many blacks who want to say f--k this w*tb*ck,but we did not see any black gang in So Cal come to smash on those avenues in highland park. We don't see the gangs come to smash on the F13 when they have murdered innocents, so why are you mouthing off like you really going to do something. There some gangs that may mount up for a race war if it WERE TO HAPPEN but there are some gangs that won't.

i do think the race card should be used.Foul play on racism should be cited when it needs to be. But it has definitely been used on useless stuff, like Ice Cube's show Black/White people are going to think what they want to think,but stop exploiting us stop trying to interfere with our businesses and stop investigating us unnecessarily. Blacks and Mexicans living separately in some instances may be true, but in Texas I could remember fools in mexicans gangs that had cousins who were crips and bloods, I mean it isn't an issue now in this age,LTC and some R60s, as well some other traditional black gangs have always had their share of mexicans in Houston .Even hispanics may be segregated some times , of course I've seen mexicans and Cubans sharing the same neighborhoods in Florida but they were some where they were Chicano ONLY hoods and some Cuban ONLY hoods.But yes Latinos as a whole may have more unity.Because Latinos have always seemed to intermarry with other races especially RIcans and Chicanos, but they also are not immortal enemies of the white man.

I would see it only right for black college grads to assume these political positions. Latinos are own their own agenda because they have to fight their own battles just like blacks have to fight there own.The other problem is the leadership has been weak , AL Sharpton and Farrakahn have been some of the biggest bigots and liars to walk in the black community.And why have a leader do for self, forget activist and get active yourself.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 21st, 2010, 11:52 am

vicious"
would see it only right for black college grads to assume these political positions. Latinos are own their own agenda because they have to fight their own battles just like blacks have to fight there own."

Sure but in reality -for all their jive on being good at using their mouthpieces blacks have really sucked ass at it. This country is ripe for a rebellion and being as 35% of the military at one point was black...why in Gods name were their not more programs to immediately draft these blacks into intercepting police forces once relieved from service? blacks should have actively appropriated black service members into servicing black/brown communities-then as they got tenure they would have been our new liasons. But reality dictates and I dont mean to offend but forget the politeness for a moment and know that BLACKS are solely responsible for the lack of relations between brown/black---not the other way around. Some would hate to believe it , or say I am biased but truth that huge percentages of blacks have been rude/assaultive and have robbed recent immigrant arrivals from all groups. Those things may seem minor but as Ive stated over and over----its the pebble in your shoe not the mountain ahead of you that matters most. Latinos arent thinking on a blood feud with whites of which 90% of all inhabitants of the Americas were wiped out due to disease-famine-war primarily caused by white europeans. Blacks have never done anything near as brutal....yet our rivalrys are very real due to black -not brown behaviour. I bet youll counter or deny my argument-and that is one of the reasons WHY their is a supposed race war. The outright denial that blacks brazenly attacked browns during the LA riots as if they were whites. The denial that although tensions had existed before 1992 never had latinos been ever able to see their own brethren beaten down on national TV and spray painted black---now we (perongregory) can point to a history of racial politics in latin america---but truth is negritos in most latin american countries are seen as the kindest -humblest latinos of every group-as the color of their skin has always been a hindrance it made them affection to their country and countrymen. Now recently as Ive heard and read black latinos have found a voice in black americans and have got tired of eating crow and have now defiently questioned their place in their countrys by openly dressing-speaking-rapping and taking on the mannerisms of their black brothers in the USA. Which hasnt enamored them to the people-as that downlow =soft spoken black has done. Their is a race war in LA no doubt. It may not seem so -but their are daily killings from one end of the city to the other and the hatred has streteched into the valleys and SB. Their are maybe a dozen gangs going at it and at anytime if major black gangs get involved this could be an ugly deal. Some chicano gangs have taken on the demeanor of something akin to skinheads tattooing racial ephitets and showing their hostility by inking NK ( ninja killa) across themselves. Its distressing as when things reach that level beware its gotten bad enough to influence generations to come. Whites/Browns demeanor are different in that up until they all moved out many whites had storys to tell identical to immigrants. Robberies....beatings ....and robberies resulting in murder. They had gangs also -under the guise of goverment that payed back blacks through shear force. Monster Cody speaks of black beatings of whites in the LA county jail were a form of entertainment was being able to bodyflop any white who landed in a vicinty of blacks. But yes this blood rivalry has existed between black/white what I dont get is how black/brown has reached somewhat of the same level.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 22nd, 2010, 1:32 pm

Mayuga,

How can you consider Southern Italians/Sicilians as non-white but Spaniards as white. You always talk about Spaniards as "white Europeans" but emphasize Southern Italians as "mixed".

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 22nd, 2010, 1:43 pm

I find that some people would just like to discount the race card ever being pulled when in reality it isnt pulled enough. The hidden views of people still dictate alot of sitautions-only now they get in trouble for doing it and sued. But it exists heavily~ I had a white boss I overheard tell someone that he killed a rat ---as big as a tall niger.OOPS.....he slipped up, well that explains why the last 4 black dudes were all let go.

Business place racism isn't limited to whites, though. I had an Asian boss once that wouldn't hire blacks because of a bad experience he had with one black empoyee. You have Asian and East indian store owners that do business in the black community but don't hire local black youth or put any of their own spending money into those communities.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 22nd, 2010, 5:27 pm

mayugastank wrote:vicious"
would see it only right for black college grads to assume these political positions. Latinos are own their own agenda because they have to fight their own battles just like blacks have to fight there own."

Sure but in reality -for all their jive on being good at using their mouthpieces blacks have really sucked ass at it. This country is ripe for a rebellion and being as 35% of the military at one point was black...why in Gods name were their not more programs to immediately draft these blacks into intercepting police forces once relieved from service? blacks should have actively appropriated black service members into servicing black/brown communities-then as they got tenure they would have been our new liasons. But reality dictates and I dont mean to offend but forget the politeness for a moment and know that BLACKS are solely responsible for the lack of relations between brown/black---not the other way around. Some would hate to believe it , or say I am biased but truth that huge percentages of blacks have been rude/assaultive and have robbed recent immigrant arrivals from all groups. Those things may seem minor but as Ive stated over and over----its the pebble in your shoe not the mountain ahead of you that matters most. Latinos arent thinking on a blood feud with whites of which 90% of all inhabitants of the Americas were wiped out due to disease-famine-war primarily caused by white europeans. Blacks have never done anything near as brutal....yet our rivalrys are very real due to black -not brown behaviour. I bet youll counter or deny my argument-and that is one of the reasons WHY their is a supposed race war. The outright denial that blacks brazenly attacked browns during the LA riots as if they were whites. The denial that although tensions had existed before 1992 never had latinos been ever able to see their own brethren beaten down on national TV and spray painted black---now we (perongregory) can point to a history of racial politics in latin america---but truth is negritos in most latin american countries are seen as the kindest -humblest latinos of every group-as the color of their skin has always been a hindrance it made them affection to their country and countrymen. Now recently as Ive heard and read black latinos have found a voice in black americans and have got tired of eating crow and have now defiently questioned their place in their countrys by openly dressing-speaking-rapping and taking on the mannerisms of their black brothers in the USA. Which hasnt enamored them to the people-as that downlow =soft spoken black has done. Their is a race war in LA no doubt. It may not seem so -but their are daily killings from one end of the city to the other and the hatred has streteched into the valleys and SB. Their are maybe a dozen gangs going at it and at anytime if major black gangs get involved this could be an ugly deal. Some chicano gangs have taken on the demeanor of something akin to skinheads tattooing racial ephitets and showing their hostility by inking NK ( ninja killa) across themselves. Its distressing as when things reach that level beware its gotten bad enough to influence generations to come. Whites/Browns demeanor are different in that up until they all moved out many whites had storys to tell identical to immigrants. Robberies....beatings ....and robberies resulting in murder. They had gangs also -under the guise of goverment that payed back blacks through shear force. Monster Cody speaks of black beatings of whites in the LA county jail were a form of entertainment was being able to bodyflop any white who landed in a vicinty of blacks. But yes this blood rivalry has existed between black/white what I dont get is how black/brown has reached somewhat of the same level.
Not at all have ,we never lost our way to kick game(mouthpieces) , we have had very eloquent outspoken leaders who were shunned out by hypocrite sell outs. These hypocrites are nothing but puppet so called civil rights activist that played the white mans favorite toy.I don't want to get that deep into it, but you said where is the black leadership well who exactly is the spokesperson for thethe Chicanos, the Platanos, or the RIcans.Do you guys actually have a leader, You wouldn't actually think that this is the 1960s were MLK or Malcolm X is going to be leading a contingent of blacks , so they could be able to solve every black mishap that we face in the US. Its going to be a lot of people that are going to have to do their part.

I don't like the black and mexican tensions been brewing, if it was up to me,I would like for it to go back to the way it was in the 1990s were blacks and mexicans were cool. I have had some mexican homies, and we even rode with each other when we each had some fades.I am in my twentys. but I would love more than anything for it to be cool with chicanos and blacks,but when they are people out here pumping up this so called war, then whats ninja like me to do.I don't know whats happening but if there is a hit out that La Eme ordered why isn't every sur gang following through with it, why is there still some Sureno gangs clicking up with black gangs to take on other black gangs , this is happening from here to Texas with sur and black gangs. Now if La Eme has really called a hit out on all blacks then some Surenos are either disobedient and two faced IF LA EME CALLED THE GREEN LIGHT. Why doesn't all Sur gangs go at it with the Black gangs.

I think people on both sides are responsible for feeding into the hype and its getting ridiculous,and as you already know the media is responsible for distorting things, adding gasoline to the fire of the situation, and all it does is take one flimsy dude from the other side believing anything he hears to set stuff off, this is why I have been to some functions that were full of Middle Easterners, Caribbean Latinos, Whites , and Chicanos, and I must admit I would of felt comfortable if I had my black comrades with me, but it could be black or white , I still don't feel comfortable without my comrades beside me, but still, now with racial tensions brewing ,the possibility of blacks having new enemies , I do feel think its best to roll with brothers.

Yes the morenos or negritos in Latin America are humble but not in denial or unaware of the racism,it really is blown out of proportion to me, because they are not that extreme.

Now as for the robbing of immigrants I know plenty of Ricans , and Chicanos themselves who rob immigrants or even flex their muscle on them whether it be Salvadorian, Mexican, or Colombian, I've seen this on the east coast like NYC, mid atlantic cities like DC , and even in Texas or KC were newly arrived immigrants choose to start stuff.I've also been reading about Latinos extorting mexican immigrant businesses. So do you think it is blacks only preying on immigrants.

As far as the LA riots I heard many Latinos participated in it as well , I wasn't there to witness it but I never heard of chicanos being victims of during the LA riots, I've heard of Koreans being mistreated ,attacked, and exploited(this is due to the girl being shot in the Korean store) but I have never heard of mexicans being attacked by blacks during the LA riots, I may be wrong

As for blacks in the Latin America, well I know for years that blacks have also faced oppression and neglect worse than other so called mestizo , Criollo, or Castizo latin Americans. I don't know if the racism in Latin America is as bad in America but it was bad. I have Caribbean blood as well ,but I there are some family members who have intermarried Latinos, I have also some what of a Godmother who is Panamanian, my niece is actually half rican, so I know the status of black in Latin America, they do feel oppressed, and yes some have been adopting a lot of ideaologies that may seem Pan Africanist ,Black Supremacist, or egalitarianism, communist, black militant, or just proud to be a black latino But the internet as well the reconnection of others, through geneology has helped to bring things full circle, and reconnecting the dots. I don't know how Latinos feel about their heritage, but blacks were actually stripped of their slave name, I don't know about Indians as they intermarried a lot with Hidalgos ,Peninsularies , and Spaniards

Now if blacks are the aggressor why are a lot of these ese gangs having Nigger Killer tatted on them as you say, why is there innocent targeting of blacks like there is highland park or in Firestone district of the EastSide being done by ese.I'M NOT PLAYING VICTIM ,but are blacks the total aggressor.In most cities black bangers don't purposely target innocent civilians , unlike some Chicano gangs.

But I really don't see it as an all out war with blacks and latinos, despite some chicanos and blacks going at it.So is this war really something thats serious?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 22nd, 2010, 8:23 pm

So is this war really something thats serious...........................

YES and I couldnt stress it more.The news covers some of it and many times trys purposely in my opinion to discount the race of either victim or suspect, so as not to inflame the tension. Others have said they pump up the situation but the opposite seems true! Now in LBC in my short tenure their I knew of some dozen chicanos who had been shot and probably double the black victims of the LONGOS. A few times where the suspect was caught admitted a gang beef and the papers didnt carry it at ALL. Its a real serious situation in LBC and CPT and some parts of SC. If the whole truth came out God only knows how many have died. This forum contains shitloads of evidence and yet even the federal goverment is aware of the situation. If not for the Feds and LAPD this race war limited to city streets wouldve exploded to something never seen on this continent. A race war similar to what the Kasmirs and Indians had in Pakistan/India. BS -that it is a limited war. Their are major gangs who have been annihilated by prosecutions of their members for partaking in this situation. LA EME has had a blood feud with black gangs since at least the 1960s. Picture that probably many of the original Surenos were either white mixed/grew up white light/or were what would be considered latin/white. I know in ELA it was a shocker to see the amounts of indegenous mexicans who had arrived in the 90s. Before then ELA was a middle class-latino conclave with a very few immigrant families. Most the people had thorough history here going back to 1900-or beyond. Its a different Mexican then the ones -who were majoritys in the 70s and earlier. Admittingly like all situations only expansion can take place. LA EME before 1990 had a limited presence amongst latinos outside of ELA. Then American Me -pretty much shaped their beginings. I dont buy the EME calling one massive tidal wave of racial politics as most of the race beefs/started on their own without outside influence. Longos had a member killed by ICG over a fistfight lost----spiraling from 1995 to 2010 with possible some 100 murders. F13 had dope stolen by ECC--spiraling a gang war that the feds had to stop. This is how it starts a minor incident buckets and it expands racially. LA EME will assuredly position chicanos to make it a war of attrition as these men live in the most extreme racial enviroments on this continent. Their are no chicano gangs affiliated with black gangs who go at it with chicano gangs. Impossible-in another sitaution like that the mexican gang who had joined forces with the blacks were greenlighted and killed--they made war with that same black gang--to get the greenlight off. Its real believe that and WAY WORSE then the papers let loose!Lately it might be tired but only because of the cops -not the criminals

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 22nd, 2010, 10:12 pm

mayugastank wrote:So is this war really something thats serious...........................

YES and I couldnt stress it more.

Its real believe that and WAY WORSE then the papers let loose!

Their are no chicano gangs affiliated with black gangs who go at it with chicano gangs. Impossible-in another sitaution like that the mexican gang who had joined forces with the blacks were greenlighted and killed--they made war with that same black gang--to get the greenlight off.

Alright here's what I know from the outside looking in according to my homeboys,family out there in LA,SGV,IE and folks I've come across from different sets out there , there are some sur gangs that click up with blacks for wars. Gangs like PBS with 52BGCX53AGC along with the PSB ,V13 and VSLC to take on the SM13,V13 and V13 used to be enemies but now they are pretty cool I hear they even share some of the same history , WVG and BLGSW are pretty cool and share the same history ,Swans helped F13 gain some of the 76 ECC turf Swans even claim a great deal of what was once 76ECC hood, the Harpys and R20s are going at it with the R30s, on the westside F13 even clicks up with blood gangs like HPB, VNG,and FTB on the Westside, the I13 and IFGB,the 18st and HCG,The ATC and the R30s,F13 and maybe 60s, WBC and 18st to take on BPS,and I may be wrong but NutthoodWatts13 and Nutt HoodWattsCrip(NHC watts). But there is a major problem because they are gangs that claim to be nigger killer and have racist epithets but have click pretty tight with MSB and FSB to take on black gangs, how does this happen.Now the Longos are totally nigger Killer and haven't kicked it with any Black gangs, they are intent on wiping blacks whether civilians or bangers out of Long Beach. Longos have no allies in LBC, the ICG has no problem with doing likewise to the Mexicans since they are already EK. There are gangs in Riverside like the 1200 blocks and CBGC that war with Eastside Rivas , they have always been warring with black gangs there so it is natural to claim nK when its this hysteria of a race war,if I'm correct this black and mexican gang rivalry goes back in RIverside, since they were one of the several gangs in Riverside so that is bound to happen since its in a small area.

I don't know what situation you are talking about were a Sur gang was greenlighted by the La Eme for clicking up with blacks , because if thats the case they are other X3 gangs that should of been greenlighted by ''La Eme'' so thats what I don't understand.

TF in the Hub I know claims the nK , as well as all the CVs, the Canoga Park Alabama is nK, as well as Hawiian Gardens, and the Avenues . The last 3 gangs seem strange to be nk cause they are way out there.

Now the situation about the ECC robbing the F13 doesn't add up to me, I think I heard it from some peoples who were coastas and associates who all said it spawned from something at a high school, but I don't know.Some say it was 60s that jacked them, but as I understand it the F13 is in 60s hood and they ain't beefing. They say ECC took the blame for 60s , but word on the street gets around and that happened F13 would of heard it and take the fade with R60s if they found out..Add this on to note, I was reading a article and it said that some respected member of F13 I think he was a Eme was laughing at the fact that rumors were saying that their was a big dope jacking from them , the OG vato in the magazine was saying he did not know what they were talking about or when that happened, so I don't like I said I heard it was something in school. But those are the rumors of a dope jacking If you go back I already made a topic about this.

Whats a trip is the ECC and F13 were pretty cool with each other at one point and were damn near inseparable as they share the same hood, but when the beef went down they started to claim cK as well as nK.

Your saying you don't buy EMe calling out the massive ethnic cleansing ,then what are you saying it is gang influenced, well then maybe we are agreeing. Because they are some gangs making it a racial issue.

Now according to my understanding yes in prison it is on with blacks and mexicans because in jail or prison thats how it is and always has but on the street its different, this how it was back in the day. But I know Eme has beef with BGF, and that pretty much steers all the black gangs in prison, I don't know if Eme actually actually hates black gangs.

mayugastank wrote:
I know in ELA it was a shocker to see the amounts of indegenous mexicans who had arrived in the 90s.

LA EME has had a blood feud with black gangs since at least the 1960s. Picture that probably many of the original Surenos were either white mixed/grew up white light/or were what would be considered latin/white.

Before then ELA was a middle class-latino conclave with a very few immigrant families. Most the people had thorough history here going back to 1900-or beyond.
Is that right I've always thought as chicanos as mostly mestizo with strong indian blood, I've always known about the intermarriages here in the US but I think of them as mostly similar to the mexicans (paisas) in Mexico.