Why do other Hispanics Dislike Mexicans?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Re: Why do other Hispanics Dislike Mexicans?

Unread post by MCD » April 21st, 2010, 11:03 pm

Ha330 wrote:I would have thought you were all Americans? Guess everyone has racism in them huh?
i think they're talkin about national citizens because racism amongst latinos seems to die off when they're american born. I heard people from argentina disliked mexicans but the first Argentinian i meant was cool with me. Boricuas and Mexicans got a stereotypical dislike toward eachother because they both have alot of pride. when antonio margarito messed up miguel cotto (boxing) a couple years ago I was rubbin it in my PR friends face haha. other than that i dont know of alot of racism amongst latinos though I know Salvadorians and Guatemalans hate being mistaken for Mexicans.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » December 27th, 2012, 1:05 am

Anonymous20 wrote:I wonder about this, because, i havwe friends of verious backgrounds, and my Cuban friend from Miami told me Cubans dislike Mexicans because, the, as he said,"Swing from white Nuts" A puerto rican friend told me dislikes Mexicans, because the hate therir own skin. What is the opinion of everybody else out there?
IS NOT THAT THEY DON'T LIKE MEXICANS...........IS CAUSE THEIR REALLY SCARE OF THEM AND THEIR ENVIOUS OF THEM............I FOR ONE.......I'M NOT MEXICAN........BUT I GREW UP WITH THEM.........I WAS RAISED BY THEM..........SO I CAN SPIRITUALLY SAY I'AM MEXICAN.........NOT PHYSICALLY........BUT MY SOUL AND HEART IS..........NOW I DATED ALOT OF FINE ASS PUERTO RICAN WOMEN AND ONE THING I NOTICE ABOUT THEM...........IS THAT THEY LOVE DATIN MEXICANS.........the SAME WITH CUBAN CHICKS AND SOUTH AMERICAN CHICKS......SPECIALLY BRAZILIAN AND COLOMBIAN CHICKS.......NOW IS THEIR UNCLES,DADS AND BROTHERS WHO DESPISED MEXICANS..........THEY WON'T SAY IT OUT LOUD,CAUSE THEIR SCARE TO GET THEIR ASSES BEIGN BEAT BY MEXICANS.........BUT THEY DON'T APPROVED IT AND IS BECAUSE THESE NON MEXICAN LATINOS ARE VERY JEALOUS OF MY WONDERFUL MEXICAN PEEPS............PEOPLE THAT COME FROM SOUTH AMERICA WHERE I'M ORIGINALLY FROM ARE LAZY,TRICKS,PUSSIES,COWARDS,BITCHES THEY TALK ALOT,MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS,AND LOVE TO SPREAD RUMMORS.........BUT IN OVERALL.......THEIR ENVIOUS AND JEALOUS OF MEXICAN PEEPS WHO COME HERE ILLEGALLY FROM MEXICO AND STRUGGLE HERE TO WORK HARD AND EARN A LIVING AND FINALLY IT PAYS OFF BY MAKIN the IMPOSSIBLE.........the AMERICAN DREAM WITH A MEXICAN SUCCES AND THAT'S WHY RICANS,CUBANS AND SPECIALLY SOUTH AMERICANS.......HATE MEXICANS.......CAUSE ALOT OF MEXICANS HERE IN the CHI........OWN ALOT OF BUSINESSES...........MOSTLY ALL the RESTAURANTS,CLUBS,BARS,REAL ESTATES IS OWN BY MEXICANS.........IF U ARE FROM the CHI OR LIVE IN the CHI.....THEN U KNOW I'M RIGHT AND U KNOW DAM WELL WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT...........IF U GO TO the SOUTHSIDE IN LIL VILLE.........ALL U SEE IS NUTTHIN BUT MEXICAN SUCCESS.......THEY LIVE the AMERICAN DREAM AND IS A BEAUTIFUL THING.....I JUST LOVE TO SEE MY MEXICAN PEEPS FLOURISH.....AND IF YOUR DOWN WITH THEM.........THEY WILL HELP U,CAUSE ONE THING ABOUT MEXICANS IS THAT THEIR NOBLE AND THEY LOOK OUT FOR U,TRUST ME ALOT OF THESE MEXICAN BROTHAS AND SISTAS HAVE DONE THAT FOR ME IN the PAST.......THAT'S WHY I LOVE THEM......CAUSE MEXICANS ARE NOT SELFISH OR NARCISSIST.........NOW IF U GO TO HUMBOLT PARK....THAT'S ANOTHA STORY.......CAUSE ALL U SEE IN HUMBOLT PARK IS....... the AMERICAN FAILURE OR the AMERICAN DEFEAT........CAUSE ALL THEY DO OVER THERE IN GAY ASS HUMBOLT PARK IS EITHER SMOKE CRACK.......SMOKE HEROINE.......SUCK DICK.......PROSTITUTE YOUR RICAN ASS DON'T MATTER IF YOUR YOUNG OR OLD,DON'T MATTER IF YOUR A MAN OR WOMAN AND DON'T MATTER IF YOUR RICH OF POOR OR IF YOUR EDUCATED OR DUMB..........U STILL GONNA SUCK DICK FOR A PIECE OF ROCK IN REAL LIFE......TRUST ME I SEEN THEM DO IT........I DATE ALOT OF THESE RICAN WOMEN WHO WILL TELL ME THEIR HORRIFIC STORIES ABOUT THEIR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES........AND IF U NOTICE.......HUMBOLT PARK IS TURNING YUPPIE AND MOST OF the BUSINESSES OVERTHERE IS MOSTLY OWN BY MEXICANS AND THAT'S WHY RICANS IN GAY ASS HUMBOLT PARK HATE MEXICANS FOR THAT MATTER.........AND IS NOT JUST RICANS WHO HATE MEXICANS.........BUT U GOT CUBANS AND SOUTH AMERICANS.....AND ONE OF the BIG REASONS WHY...........IS CAUSE ALOT OF THEM...........ARE SCARE TO FIGHT MEXICANS IN REAL LIFE........RICANS ARE SCARE TO GO TOE TO TOE WITH A MEXICAN CAT FROM the SOUTH SIDE..........RICANS ARE SCARE TO DEATH TO GO DOWN TO LIL VILLAGE.........WHICH LIL VILLAGE IS A PRODOMINANT MEXICAN NEIGHBORHOOD IN the SOUTHSIDE OF the CHI.........U WILL NEVER EVER SEE A RICAN,CUBAN OR SOUTH AMERICAN WALKIN DOWN IN 26TH STREET IN the SOUTHSIDE........THEIR SCARE..........BUT U CAN SEE A MEXICAN WALKIN DOWN DIVISION STREET AND CALIFORNIA OR ANYWHERE the SIDE STREETS OF HUMBOLT PARK..........CAUSE MEXICANS HAVE NO FEAR AND THAT'S FOR REAL........AND THIS IS COMMIN FROM A REAL NON MEXICAN CAT LIKE MYSELF WHO SAID THIS

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 31st, 2013, 1:55 pm

What do you do for the rock?
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
Anonymous20 wrote:I wonder about this, because, i havwe friends of verious backgrounds, and my Cuban friend from Miami told me Cubans dislike Mexicans because, the, as he said,"Swing from white Nuts" A puerto rican friend told me dislikes Mexicans, because the hate therir own skin. What is the opinion of everybody else out there?
IS NOT THAT THEY DON'T LIKE MEXICANS...........IS CAUSE THEIR REALLY SCARE OF THEM AND THEIR ENVIOUS OF THEM............I FOR ONE.......I'M NOT MEXICAN........BUT I GREW UP WITH THEM.........I WAS RAISED BY THEM..........SO I CAN SPIRITUALLY SAY I'AM MEXICAN.........NOT PHYSICALLY........BUT MY SOUL AND HEART IS..........NOW I DATED ALOT OF FINE ASS PUERTO RICAN WOMEN AND ONE THING I NOTICE ABOUT THEM...........IS THAT THEY LOVE DATIN MEXICANS.........the SAME WITH CUBAN CHICKS AND SOUTH AMERICAN CHICKS......SPECIALLY BRAZILIAN AND COLOMBIAN CHICKS.......NOW IS THEIR UNCLES,DADS AND BROTHERS WHO DESPISED MEXICANS..........THEY WON'T SAY IT OUT LOUD,CAUSE THEIR SCARE TO GET THEIR ASSES BEIGN BEAT BY MEXICANS.........BUT THEY DON'T APPROVED IT AND IS BECAUSE THESE NON MEXICAN LATINOS ARE VERY JEALOUS OF MY WONDERFUL MEXICAN PEEPS............PEOPLE THAT COME FROM SOUTH AMERICA WHERE I'M ORIGINALLY FROM ARE LAZY,TRICKS,PUSSIES,COWARDS,BITCHES THEY TALK ALOT,MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS,AND LOVE TO SPREAD RUMMORS.........BUT IN OVERALL.......THEIR ENVIOUS AND JEALOUS OF MEXICAN PEEPS WHO COME HERE ILLEGALLY FROM MEXICO AND STRUGGLE HERE TO WORK HARD AND EARN A LIVING AND FINALLY IT PAYS OFF BY MAKIN the IMPOSSIBLE.........the AMERICAN DREAM WITH A MEXICAN SUCCES AND THAT'S WHY RICANS,CUBANS AND SPECIALLY SOUTH AMERICANS.......HATE MEXICANS.......CAUSE ALOT OF MEXICANS HERE IN the CHI........OWN ALOT OF BUSINESSES...........MOSTLY ALL the RESTAURANTS,CLUBS,BARS,REAL ESTATES IS OWN BY MEXICANS.........IF U ARE FROM the CHI OR LIVE IN the CHI.....THEN U KNOW I'M RIGHT AND U KNOW DAM WELL WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT...........IF U GO TO the SOUTHSIDE IN LIL VILLE.........ALL U SEE IS NUTTHIN BUT MEXICAN SUCCESS.......THEY LIVE the AMERICAN DREAM AND IS A BEAUTIFUL THING.....I JUST LOVE TO SEE MY MEXICAN PEEPS FLOURISH.....AND IF YOUR DOWN WITH THEM.........THEY WILL HELP U,CAUSE ONE THING ABOUT MEXICANS IS THAT THEIR NOBLE AND THEY LOOK OUT FOR U,TRUST ME ALOT OF THESE MEXICAN BROTHAS AND SISTAS HAVE DONE THAT FOR ME IN the PAST.......THAT'S WHY I LOVE THEM......CAUSE MEXICANS ARE NOT SELFISH OR NARCISSIST.........NOW IF U GO TO HUMBOLT PARK....THAT'S ANOTHA STORY.......CAUSE ALL U SEE IN HUMBOLT PARK IS....... the AMERICAN FAILURE OR the AMERICAN DEFEAT........CAUSE ALL THEY DO OVER THERE IN GAY ASS HUMBOLT PARK IS EITHER SMOKE CRACK.......SMOKE HEROINE.......SUCK DICK.......PROSTITUTE YOUR RICAN ASS DON'T MATTER IF YOUR YOUNG OR OLD,DON'T MATTER IF YOUR A MAN OR WOMAN AND DON'T MATTER IF YOUR RICH OF POOR OR IF YOUR EDUCATED OR DUMB..........U STILL GONNA SUCK DICK FOR A PIECE OF ROCK IN REAL LIFE......TRUST ME I SEEN THEM DO IT........I DATE ALOT OF THESE RICAN WOMEN WHO WILL TELL ME THEIR HORRIFIC STORIES ABOUT THEIR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES........AND IF U NOTICE.......HUMBOLT PARK IS TURNING YUPPIE AND MOST OF the BUSINESSES OVERTHERE IS MOSTLY OWN BY MEXICANS AND THAT'S WHY RICANS IN GAY ASS HUMBOLT PARK HATE MEXICANS FOR THAT MATTER.........AND IS NOT JUST RICANS WHO HATE MEXICANS.........BUT U GOT CUBANS AND SOUTH AMERICANS.....AND ONE OF the BIG REASONS WHY...........IS CAUSE ALOT OF THEM...........ARE SCARE TO FIGHT MEXICANS IN REAL LIFE........RICANS ARE SCARE TO GO TOE TO TOE WITH A MEXICAN CAT FROM the SOUTH SIDE..........RICANS ARE SCARE TO DEATH TO GO DOWN TO LIL VILLAGE.........WHICH LIL VILLAGE IS A PRODOMINANT MEXICAN NEIGHBORHOOD IN the SOUTHSIDE OF the CHI.........U WILL NEVER EVER SEE A RICAN,CUBAN OR SOUTH AMERICAN WALKIN DOWN IN 26TH STREET IN the SOUTHSIDE........THEIR SCARE..........BUT U CAN SEE A MEXICAN WALKIN DOWN DIVISION STREET AND CALIFORNIA OR ANYWHERE the SIDE STREETS OF HUMBOLT PARK..........CAUSE MEXICANS HAVE NO FEAR AND THAT'S FOR REAL........AND THIS IS COMMIN FROM A REAL NON MEXICAN CAT LIKE MYSELF WHO SAID THIS

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » February 1st, 2013, 1:25 am

[quote="MMRbkaRudog"]What do you do for the rock?
WHAT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT???OR IS IT THAT U WANT MY ATTENTION...........U KNOW U AINT GETTIN NONE........BUT I DO ENJOYED the FACT THAT U HAVE BECOME MY NUMBER ONE FAN...............THANK U STAN.......KEEP CHEERLEADIN FOR YOUR KING........AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

k001869
If in the United States: Illinois
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Unread post by k001869 » March 22nd, 2013, 6:53 am

Lonewolf wrote:Well let me give it a shot from my feel, being that I am Mexican.
I'll tackle one at a time because it's going to get long.
You can throw questions along the way.

The beef with Central Americans goes back to the Conquistadors of Mexico, when after Cortez was established as Viceroy of Nueva España (Mejico), then after the consolidation of power over the Aztec Empire, Cortez sent his generals on exploration and conquest of lands far and wide, one of these generals whom was sent to what is today El Salvador, turned on Cortez and decided to ursurp power for himself, then turned and defamed Cortez in the Royal Court, hence the feud began between these two crowds per say and continues to this day, only now with the name calling and false atribution of bad qualities from both, it has now grown out of proportion and most don't have a clue as to how it started - sounds familiar huh.
What a complete crock of shit!. Dude, central american folks and Mexicans don't have beef because of some 500 year old tension between two spanish conquistadors. There is no beef, its just that some people are fucking retards and others aren't.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”