Dozen + black men rape Hispanic girl...

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Italiano9
What city do you live in now?: NY

Dozen + black men rape Hispanic girl...

Unread post by Italiano9 » July 11th, 2011, 12:32 pm

I wonder why this didn't make MAJOR national headlines. Now if it were Dozen + whites on a black forget about it!!!
Where is Sharpton now????

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... _town.html

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Dozen + black men rape Hispanic girl...

Unread post by Quepolo3 » July 11th, 2011, 5:55 pm

Italiano9 wrote:I wonder why this didn't make MAJOR national headlines. Now if it were Dozen + whites on a black forget about it!!!
Where is Sharpton now????

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... _town.html
This is an awful situation. All of them need to go sit still for a while. I don't give a damn what anyone says, she is 12 years old. The parents are culpable and society as a whole has failed. Unfortunately, this type of thing happens all of the time, and goes unreported.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 11th, 2011, 9:26 pm

They should all be shot in the gut so they bleed out and die slowly....

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » July 14th, 2011, 11:06 pm

"Them boys didn't rape her," Angie Woods told the Houston Chronicle in April. "She wanted this to happen."

Wow! what an uncompassionate and heartless thing to say.

Such sick individuals, hope the family gets justice for this heinous act.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » July 16th, 2011, 1:31 pm

Idiot.....wrong forum.....yah that was really f..ked up but what's your point....you trying to prove how bad black people are....where's al sharpton.......f..k you

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 16th, 2011, 2:35 pm

spadeloc wrote:Idiot.....wrong forum.....yah that was really f..ked up but what's your point....you trying to prove how bad black people are....where's al sharpton.......f..k you
These individuals ARE bad and I hope that some Hispanics go and fucked them up...they will be fucked up when they get to prison. You don't rape children sick mother fuckers. If that was my daughter...I'd fire a few rounds in each ones guy then laugh as they all die slow. These vatos are PARASITES

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » July 18th, 2011, 4:45 am

MzFlorez wrote:
spadeloc wrote:Idiot.....wrong forum.....yah that was really f..ked up but what's your point....you trying to prove how bad black people are....where's al sharpton.......f..k you
These individuals ARE bad and I hope that some Hispanics go and #%@& them up...they will be #%@& up when they get to prison. You don't rape children sick mother fuckers. If that was my daughter...I'd fire a few rounds in each ones guy then laugh as they all die slow. These vatos are PARASITES
look I ain't tryin to trip with no female....the point I was tryin make is this is the wrong place for the post.....lil girls are rapped and murder all the time.....its fucked up just to put it lightly........99 percent of the cases are not by blacks....the dude who posted obviesly has some racial issue and picked this invironment to do it....it was the wrong place.....I just wondered wut his point was.........they're talking about charging the parents....I wonder why.....yah these dudes are pathetic pieces of shit who should have their balls cut off for messin with a lil girl but they didn't snatch her off streets....this girl was victimized before those assholes.......and imsure who ever started that wasn't black