WHAT IF YOU WERE THE ILLEGAL ?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

WHAT IF YOU WERE THE ILLEGAL ?

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 29th, 2004, 1:59 pm

Have you ever put yourself in the shoes of an illegal ?

What if you had to leave family and country because of economics ?

What if you didn't understand the culture and the language of where you had to live in order for your family to survive ?

What if your family was caught up in a war and killed, and you had to flee but had nothing to go back to after the war ?

What if you saw that the only ones getting richer are those that don't play fair, and the only way you have left to get ahead is by swiming accross to where there is still some hope ?

"What if" What wouldn't you do to get thru in life ?

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: WHAT IF YOU WERE THE ILLEGAL ?

Unread post by Common Sense » September 29th, 2004, 2:02 pm

This is a good question. I'll address tomorrow evening. Don't have the time right now.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 29th, 2004, 3:10 pm

lonewolf wrote:Have you ever put yourself in the shoes of an illegal ?

What if you didn't understand the culture and the language of where you had to live in order for your family to survive ?

What if your family was caught up in a war and killed, and you had to flee but had nothing to go back to after the war ?

What if you saw that the only ones getting richer are those that don't play fair, and the only way you have left to get ahead is by swiming accross to where there is still some hope ?

If you have to leave because of economics, you can apply for a legal entry to work.
If your family was caught in a war, and killed, and there was still a state of war, you could apply for entry based on that, I believe it is called asylum
If you see people getting ahead by not playing fair, yet you choose to break the law to enter another country and not pay taxes, or steal someone elses identity, then you are doing the same thing you are compaining about. You are no longer playing fair. And by doing that, you just encourage those whe would do it the right way that they don;t have to.

And, if you were worried about coming to a strange country with different cultures and not knowing how things worked, then the FIRST PRIORITY WHEN YOU GET HERE SHOULD BE TO LEARN THE LANGUAGE, AND TO MAKE SURE YOUR CHILDREN LEARN THE LANGUAGE, so they do not have to grow up with the same problems. Yet this seems to be an idea of the past nowadays.

My family were non english speaking immigrants. WHen they came over, they learned passable english within a couple years, and their children were punished for speaking their native language in the house. They were taught that to become a succesful american, you had to first have command of the english language. This is just no longer the case with many immigrants today. They would rather come in and carve out an area where they actually REFUSE to learn english. They just did as part of the 2000 census a story in the OC Register. 79% of housholds in Santa Ana do not speak english when at home. And they for the most part make the schools teach their children in their native language rather than learn english first. When coming from another country, your native language should be for recreation, like an elective class in school, it should be #1 in you mind to learn english, speak english properly, and write in english. That is the first step on elevating your economic status.

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » September 29th, 2004, 4:15 pm

Im not, and if I was I would not be me. It's usless trying to put myself in someone else's shoes, I should be happy with what I got and try to inprove myself.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 29th, 2004, 4:26 pm

I din;t know, it's kind of a double edged sword, but when you look at it, it's really not an issue of race, but of economics, and the presence of large amounts of illegals create an underground ecomomy, that it turn imacts the mainstreem

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 29th, 2004, 4:29 pm

ID LAY LOW. ID TRY TO PURSUE MY LEGAL STATUS THROUGH ANYMEANS. NO MATTER HOW A NIGGA GET IT, ILLEGALY, LEGALLY...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 29th, 2004, 5:15 pm

I feel that too, like i said, a double edged Sword.......

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 29th, 2004, 6:15 pm

Look, just try and imagine what you would have to do in orther to have a better shot at life, what you would have to endure and go thru.
I'm not saying that its o.k. to break the law, lets get past that and see if you can come up with a feel for it, what sacrifices you would really go thru for a better opportunity for your young ones.
Forget for a moment the race or law issues from your point of view and visualize yourself in a pretty down low situation where you have to leave the world you know in search of a better tomorrow.

What would you do if you didn't have the time or money, or even the equal opportunity to apply for legal entry and your young ones needed you to bring in the bacon today, not 20 years from now ?

What would you do if you're running for your life, and don't have time to look back or not have a way to go thru the legal chanels ?

What would you do if corruption was everywhere and you were being deliberately kept down, with only one light at the end of the tunnel as your only alternative for success ?

How would you deal with the languiage and culture barrier if because of your illegal status you could not openly mix or were rejected by the population that would be the only one that could blend you into mainstream ?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 29th, 2004, 6:31 pm

I don;t know what I'd do. As for running for your life type of shi-, I think that is extrememely rare. Extremely. As for leaving a corrupt country, yes, that happens a lot. What I would say is that if everyone that left their country because it was corrupt just kept their ass home and voted, then they could change their country. That is the problem. People are too quick to give up on their country. If an american has a problem, they vote, or they organize political groups to campaign for initiatives to change laws. They don't pack their bags and run to canada like some punks. That is a quitter, another type of person we don;t need more of. We can go round and round, but the fact remains that MOST people who come here are not really looking for a better life per say, more like an EASIER life. They are happy to be undocumented because they don't want to pay taxes or participate in the politics. God forbid they take an active role in the future of the country they live in to make it better for their children. Why not just run away and let someone else deal with it. It has been said by mexican polititians that the immigration is as much a problem for them as for us. Many of their educated people run up here too. And their labor and farming force runs up here. Leaving them with the "bottom of the barrell". If that continues, Mexico will contiinue to get worse, never better. At the same time, All of the border states will also continue to get worse until all of mexico, and anything that borders it will be basically the same. Then what? Pack up your bags again an move to minnesota? Like oh well, wee left a F'ed up country, went to a nice state and F'd that up, now lets go to the next area to F it up too? And what cracks me up is all this pride some of these people have in their home countries. What for? If there was anything to be proud of, why did you leave? Go back if it's so damn nice of a place. And flying the flag over here on your car, and the bumper stickers, and all this is just comical. You have to make up your mind. Did you come here because you're country was F'ed up? then drop it. Don;t ever say that it is a grat place, don;t fly their flag here, none of that. If you ewant so bad to be an Amercian, act like one. My people came from germany, Ireland, England, poland, etc. They came here because where they came from was a bad place to live. You would never see them waving no german polish, english flag, that is ridiculous. there is nothing to be proud of of a place that was so bad you had to break the law just to get away from it. Maybe if thesee immigrants would show as much pride in their countries when they were still in them, they wouldn't be such bad places.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 29th, 2004, 6:37 pm

oh, and as for your last sentance, how would you deal with the language barrier? There are plenty of bilingual people in all of these neighbotrhoods, if you want ot learn english, it is not that big of a deal. I really don;t think they want to learn. Why else when the schools told everyone that they were going to have to learn english first, all the hispanics protested, threatening riots and shi-? All the schools said was that irf your child doesn;t speak english, they can still go to school, but we are going to make them learn english, once that is done, we will move on to other subjects, and the hispanic community went completely ape-shittt. So now, if your kid doesn;t speak english,m he gets to go to school and get taught in spanish, so by the time he's 16, he still can't read write or speak english. Do people thikn their children will ever have a fair shot like this?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 29th, 2004, 6:41 pm

The world has experienced migrations of people all through out its history, fleeing famine, political or religious persecution, disposessed of teir homes and land, ethnic cleansing, lack of true economic opportunities, to name a few of the most common ones.

It continues today, not just into the U.S. but also to Spain from Morroco, to Italy from Tunisia, to Germany from Turkey, to Iran from Afghanistan, to Vietnam from Cambodia, to South Africa from Mozambique, to Mexico from Guatemala, to the dominican Republic from Haiti, on and on I can go with the list of affected Nations.

So the question remains What if ?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 30th, 2004, 7:49 am

the majority of the cases you mentioned don't apply to your question, because in all of those countries mentioned, if you had legitimate concerns, you would be allowed to enter legally. And the historical references also were all allowed to enter legally. So, again, none of these applies to the question, "what if you were illegal". And you still didn't comment on anything I said, having difficluty addressing it?

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » September 30th, 2004, 8:19 am

Now Panik, don't get hot. You made some GREAT points. I really wouldn't know how to refute that to be honest. I care about suffering though. I don't like to see people suffer and illegals are suffering.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 30th, 2004, 9:12 am

anurwarizra wrote:I din;t know, it's kind of a double edged sword, but when you look at it, it's really not an issue of race, but of economics, and the presence of large amounts of illegals create an underground ecomomy, that it turn imacts the mainstreem

Yeh I think if anyone just lost their entire familey in a war and had no home, no nothing that it would be pretty hard to try and do things "the legal way" because you really have nothing and to start out like that is hard.. I know so yeh its like a double edged sword n race dosnt matter. It could happen to anyone.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 30th, 2004, 9:24 am

Kemosave wrote:Now Panik, don't get hot. You made some GREAT points. I really wouldn't know how to refute that to be honest. I care about suffering though. I don't like to see people suffer and illegals are suffering.

true, but there are american citizens that are suffering too, and before we help another, we should help our own. When there are no longer any homeless americans, then maybe I'll worry about the illegals.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 30th, 2004, 10:09 am

answer: first and foremost, i'd try my best to apply for either a working/sponsorship visa or green card. for instance, my mother did the same thing when she emigrated here from the Philippines. She was in dire need of food and money but she waited about ten years to get a sponsorship from a relative who already became a U.S citizen and was well-established in the states. it took another decade or more years while she was in the states to be a full-fledged U.S. citizen.

answer: again, i'd try to find a sponsor such as organizations or a relative to help me legally get into the states. during this process, i'd assume that the relative and or sponsor organization would already be prepared for this type of challenge - and besides acculturation is a given in this circumstance. many people come here from different countries everyday and acculturate themselves with the american lifestyle by adapting and at the same time bringing their own cultural flavor to become part of american society.

answer: kemosave stated earlier that a person would be granted amnesty in this situation correct? furthermore, if you look at california's history of emigration take a look back towards the late 70s and early 80s- when the heavy influx of cambodian refugees into los angeles county was present. many of them were granted amnesty and diplomatic immunity due to the genocide of the Khmer Rouge.

so if i were in an illegal alien's shoes in this situation, i'd deifinitely apply for diplomatic immunty, amnesty, etc.

but it also depends on what country you are "fleeing" from correct? many haitians are being turned a way or sent back by the u.s. on boats even though they are "fleeing" civil war and poverty.

answer: this question is a bit rhetorical/vague because "the ones getting richer" and "those that don't play fair" can desribe a

- corrupt government or regime
- society that has a huge gap between rich and poor (communist country)

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 30th, 2004, 10:54 am

GREAT TOPIC...PANIK, REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE HERE NOW WAS ONCE ILLEGAL. LIKE U SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD, YOUR FAMILIA CAME HERE FOR A BETTER LIFE. "POTATO FAMINE" IN IRELAND, RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION IN EUROPE, ETC. ALL THESE REASONS ARE VALID FOR LEAVING. BUT NATIVE AMERICANS WERE THE FIRST ONES HERE. AMERIGO VESPUCCI, CHRIS COLUMBUS, DE LEON, ALL THESE OTHER TEXTBOOK HEROES WERE PHONY, FRADULLENT, ETHNOCENTRIC LIARS THAT RAPED, PILAGED, AND DESTROYED NATIVE CULTURE HERE AND IN SOUTH/CENTRAL AMERICA. THEN WHEN IMMIGRANTS STARTING POURING IN TO ELLIS ISLAND THESE DESCENDANTS OF THESE MONGROLS STARING SAYING, "THIS IS OUR COUNTRY". BULLSHYT!!! WHITES STOLE THIS COUNTRY FROM NATIVES AND NOW WHITES ARE DOING THE SAME. WE ARE PROUD OF BEING FROM MEXICO. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO FLY OUR FLAG. IT'S A DISGRACE TO FLY AN AMERIKKKAN FLAG. YES, THAT FLAG REPRESENTS PILAGE, RAPE, ETHNOCENTRICISM, LIES, OFFENSIVE WARS, POLITICS, RACISM, BIGOTRY, AND MORE. I DO BELEIVE THIS COUNTRY IS ONE OF THE BEST BUT DONT ACT LIKE WHITES CREATED IT. IMMIGRANTS BUILT THIS COUNTRY STILL TO THIS VERY MINUTE. THROUGH BLOOD, SWEAT, TEARS, AND CHNAGE THESE WALLS, FINANCIALS INSTITUTIONS, ECONOMY WERE BUILT. I DO BELIEVE IN DOING THINGS THE LEGAL WAY BUT MAN, AFTER ALL THE BULLSHYT AMERIKKKA HAS PORTRAYED FOR SO LONG, I'M GLAD WHAT WENT AROUND IS COMING BACK. NOW WHITES KNOW WHAT NATIVES FELT LIKE. BEING UPROOTED AND DISBANDED. HOPE IT SINKS IN!!!!

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » September 30th, 2004, 11:26 am

Panik wrote:
Kemosave wrote:Now Panik, don't get hot. You made some GREAT points. I really wouldn't know how to refute that to be honest. I care about suffering though. I don't like to see people suffer and illegals are suffering.

true, but there are american citizens that are suffering too, and before we help another, we should help our own. When there are no longer any homeless americans, then maybe I'll worry about the illegals.

I see your point from a legal and economic human perspective but from a spiritual perspective the Creator of all loves them just as much as he loves us. No difference. So if the government decides they go, it should be done humanly.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 30th, 2004, 12:43 pm

MARRY SOMEONE WHO IS LEGAL LOL. J/P, I WOULD DO WHAT I HAD TO DO.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 30th, 2004, 1:41 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:GREAT TOPIC...PANIK, REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE HERE NOW WAS ONCE ILLEGAL. LIKE U SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD, YOUR FAMILIA CAME HERE FOR A BETTER LIFE. "POTATO FAMINE" IN IRELAND, RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION IN EUROPE, ETC. ALL THESE REASONS ARE VALID FOR LEAVING. BUT NATIVE AMERICANS WERE THE FIRST ONES HERE. AMERIGO VESPUCCI, CHRIS COLUMBUS, DE LEON, ALL THESE OTHER TEXTBOOK HEROES WERE PHONY, FRADULLENT, ETHNOCENTRIC LIARS THAT RAPED, PILAGED, AND DESTROYED NATIVE CULTURE HERE AND IN SOUTH/CENTRAL AMERICA. THEN WHEN IMMIGRANTS STARTING POURING IN TO ELLIS ISLAND THESE DESCENDANTS OF THESE MONGROLS STARING SAYING, "THIS IS OUR COUNTRY". BULLSHYT!!! WHITES STOLE THIS COUNTRY FROM NATIVES AND NOW WHITES ARE DOING THE SAME. WE ARE PROUD OF BEING FROM MEXICO. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO FLY OUR FLAG. IT'S A DISGRACE TO FLY AN AMERIKKKAN FLAG. YES, THAT FLAG REPRESENTS PILAGE, RAPE, ETHNOCENTRICISM, LIES, OFFENSIVE WARS, POLITICS, RACISM, BIGOTRY, AND MORE. I DO BELEIVE THIS COUNTRY IS ONE OF THE BEST BUT DONT ACT LIKE WHITES CREATED IT. IMMIGRANTS BUILT THIS COUNTRY STILL TO THIS VERY MINUTE. THROUGH BLOOD, SWEAT, TEARS, AND CHNAGE THESE WALLS, FINANCIALS INSTITUTIONS, ECONOMY WERE BUILT. I DO BELIEVE IN DOING THINGS THE LEGAL WAY BUT MAN, AFTER ALL THE BULLSHYT AMERIKKKA HAS PORTRAYED FOR SO LONG, I'M GLAD WHAT WENT AROUND IS COMING BACK. NOW WHITES KNOW WHAT NATIVES FELT LIKE. BEING UPROOTED AND DISBANDED. HOPE IT SINKS IN!!!!

as usuall, you are an idiot. We didn't steal anything. The indian tribese were considered nations. the europeans, and then the americans basically declared war on them. Was it right? who knows, but it was a war, people died on both sides, and the indians lost. Quit cryin about it. And when the americans and europeans came in, they built improvements, and raised standards of living, the new waves of illegals just bring the place down.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 30th, 2004, 5:04 pm

I have a new found respect for the illegal alien, especially the one's from poor countries, and I'm not talking about Ireland. Ireland is pretty phat in my opinion, loved it there.

I'm talkin about third wold nations. I went to live in a third world nation for 2 years, and let me tell you. If I was a citizen, i would have built a raft just like the next man to get my arse over to the U.S. I would have come to the US illegally if I had to, because it was like night and day or a difference of 75 years between where I was staying and the US. Eventhough I don't agree with pseudo legalizing illegal aliens, I don't blame them for taking their chances.

Illegal aliens are sometimes better off in the US being illegal and running from INS, than staying where they originally came from.

I really couldn't understand that until I lived in there country, shopped in their shitty arse stores, damn near got killed every time I got in my car and drove down their dangerous lawless roads, and had to deal with substandard utility services. All I could think off is, I'm so glad I have a passport to fly the F-ck out of this, when I can't take it any longer.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 30th, 2004, 6:26 pm

Common Sense wrote:.., i would have built a raft just like the next man to get my arse over to the U.S. I would have come to the US illegally if I had to, because it was like night and day or a difference of 75 years between where I was staying and the US.

I really couldn't understand that until I lived in there country

This is the truest "I" have read so far, everyone talks as if these illegals from third world countries had the same equal opportunities to do things the "legal" way, and that couln't be farthest from the thruth. Nobody wants them in their piece of the world, nobody cares about their plight, nobody gives them the opportunity they lack and deserve as fellow "humans". They are victimized by the corrupt goverments, abused by the landowners, disposessed by the rich and powerful, discriminated by the upper classes and others.
They lack basic essentials we take for granted in this Great Nation of ours, they are powerless and impoverished for the most part - no where near the level of our lower middle class.
From all the corners of the world they flee from these places, to what they "hope" will be a better place and into a better life.
Few take up their cause, few take the time to analize the "true" problem that creates this failure in humanity, most are content with having their meager piece of the pie.
Most criticize and assume that illegals are all the same and from the same.
Most don't offer real solutions, just more judgement and despise towards those that are uneducated in our ways.
"Yet still we will continue to need those less fortunate ones in the world, so that we can continue to be rich".

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 30th, 2004, 7:32 pm

I never said taht they weren;t better off here, of course they are. What I'm sayuing is that we have about 300,000,000 people in our country. But there are probably somewhere around 10 times this many people that would like to be here. It is not possible, letting them come here is not a solution. The solution is for these people to make their countries better themselves. we can keep letting them come here until out country falls apart, and it still won;t change the fact that all these countries they are leaving are F'ed up. And they only thing that can change that is the people themselves. Until they decide to make their countries democratic, they will continue to suffer. And so will we for letting them in.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 30th, 2004, 7:45 pm

I think I need to clarify the question a bit, so that people don't just assume that we are taking about illegals coming to the U.S.
The question was posted "WHAT IF YOU WERE THE ILLEGAL", not what if you were the illegal in the u.s.
The question was a challenge to try to put yourself in one of those illegals shoes whom are not as fortunate or opportunity filled, and comment as to what or how you would do things to survive.
I know its hard to do, but leave aside the world you live in and try, then go ahead and write what came to mind.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » October 1st, 2004, 8:39 am

Common Sense wrote:I have a new found respect for the illegal alien, especially the one's from poor countries, and I'm not talking about Ireland. Ireland is pretty phat in my opinion, loved it there.

I'm talkin about third wold nations. I went to live in a third world nation for 2 years, and let me tell you. If I was a citizen, i would have built a raft just like the next man to get my arse over to the U.S. I would have come to the US illegally if I had to, because it was like night and day or a difference of 75 years between where I was staying and the US. Eventhough I don't agree with pseudo legalizing illegal aliens, I don't blame them for taking their chances.

Illegal aliens are sometimes better off in the US being illegal and running from INS, than staying where they originally came from.

I really couldn't understand that until I lived in there country, shopped in their _____ arse stores, damn near got killed every time I got in my car and drove down their dangerous lawless roads, and had to deal with substandard utility services. All I could think off is, I'm so glad I have a passport to fly the F-ck out of this, when I can't take it any longer.

^^^^ Rolling On The Floor Laughing My As_s Off!!!

So true you never know what you have for real until you don't.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 1st, 2004, 9:23 am

It is the truth, Kemo. i would be taking a shower, and the water would just stop, then only come out as a dribble. the's not cool, especially if you just put in some shampoo.

I would go to the grocery store to buy my favorite cereal, and 75% of the time it wouldn't be there. So I would ask,
Do you have any more corn flakes in the back?
Ans: No..we don't have any more.

When will you get some?
Ans: We don't know.

So basically everytime you go into the grocery store, it was like shopping at Big Lot's, different stuff every visit.

Police/Justice system????? ....Your Guilty.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » October 1st, 2004, 3:13 pm

I agree. That's how it is. Russia, Mexico, South America, China, the list goes on and on and on..

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 1st, 2004, 6:49 pm

I think its ridiculous for anyone to sit here and say that illegals are breaking the law, and they are bad, and what they are doing is wrong.

EVERYONE has broken the law at some point. Unless your a %100 law obeying citizen who never does wrong, or unless your Jesus, your comments on the mexicans is as valuable a dog sh*t.

The way i see it. coming here illegaly, TO WORK. like the majority of them do, is not a crime.

look at all the drug dealers, gangs, murderers, rapists, child molestors and other criminals in our country. Sure, they're citizens.But THEY DESERVE TO BE SHIPPED TO MEXICO.

I say Mexicans should be able to come here. They work ther asses off. They are helping our country. they are helping economy. Hard work makes a country better. PLEASE TAKE THE ONES LISTED ABOVE!!!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 1st, 2004, 6:51 pm

lonewolf wrote:Have you ever put yourself in the shoes of an illegal ?

By the way lonewolf, its funny you said all that, because everytime I look
at the mexican workers at my construction job, I do imagine it.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » October 2nd, 2004, 11:20 am

Well I just found a newfound respect myself CommonSense.. lol. They just downsized about 20% of the company on Friday so I am officially unemployed as of right now. I spent years at that company and did much good work. But alas new management took it over and they have their own people so if I'm not around much, know I'm busy STILL doing good :). haha. Can't keep a GOOD man down. Winners fall down and get back up. They don't sit around boo hoo poor me and all that crap. I'm a winner. And that's exactly what I intend to do with God's direction of course.

Anyways, how about this. Legalize everyone that's here right now. Implement real border security and legal reform from here on out.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 2nd, 2004, 3:37 pm

^^^^ Isnt that what Bush wanted to do?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 2nd, 2004, 4:55 pm

Kemosave wrote:Well I just found a newfound respect myself CommonSense.. lol. They just downsized about 20% of the company on Friday so I am officially unemployed as of right now. I spent years at that company and did much good work. But alas new management took it over and they have their own people so if I'm not around much, know I'm busy STILL doing good :). haha. Can't keep a GOOD man down. Winners fall down and get back up. They don't sit around boo hoo poor me and all that crap. I'm a winner. And that's exactly what I intend to do with God's direction of course.

Anyways, how about this. Legalize everyone that's here right now. Implement real border security and legal reform from here on out.

I feel for you on the job issue, keep your faith and the positive attitude.
A lot more of that downsizing going on nowadays, and has been a real deal since just over a decade. These international players do not share the same nationalistic views as of old - green is what matters most to those powers in high places - that is the reality of the new world order.
I suppose now maybe you can see a little bit of the plight of those that were not as optomistic as you in their lands because of the non-opportunities available.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”