Multi racial people in the pen

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 29th, 2007, 9:14 am

rocstar wrote:
DC wrote:In Cali a white blood or crip could not walk the main line, he would be in PC for his own safety. White surs from the barrio hang with Surenos all other whites or mex/white halfcasts that are not surenos hang with the peckerwoods. nlr etc etc..
It's some whiteboys who walk the mainline with Rip's and Damu's.

YO ITS THIS DUDE ON HERE WHO USE TO POST " STATE RAISED 2000 " HES IN THE - GANGS & INFORMATION - WHITES OTHER PLACES , SECTION , GO READ HIS POSTS HE BEEN RAISED AROUND GANGS FROM STREET TO THE PENN......A LATINO DUDE , HE TALKS ABOUT WHITES AND LATINS CLAIMING BLACK GANGS.

HERE IS HIS QUOTE

invincibable, from what i've seen in there a white crip or blood is looked down very much so by ALMOST all whites, the raza looks down on a chicano crip much worse. i've seen shit jump off in the yard AND in the cell block where the white crips got rushed and beat down by the other woods. i've seen that on more than one occasion. i've also seen the raza deal with their issue and it wasnt too pretty. i guess it would be a hard choice for a white crip or blood to go with his hood or go against his own race. i've also seen some hispanic's who be claiming crip or blood on the streets but when they get to the pen they try to play it off like they straight surenos and when they got their covers pulled they were dealt with and went to Protective Custody with alot of holes in them. its a different life in there, there are definately lines you dont cross.
in there its a small society and more often than not you gonna run into someone you did out here on the streets. and you can LOSE YOUR LIFE so damm easy. if you fu-- somebody out here and you see him in one of the 30-something pens in cali then you better be man enough to handle your biz, theres 4 ways you can go about it.
1) get em up with your rival
2) dont do shit and become a hoe and take your ass whuppin
3) if you labeled a weak ass hoe then start droppin your drawls and sellin that ass to pay off your enemie so they dont put holes in your ass
4) take your ass to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY!
if that ever happens then your career as a gangsta is over cause that jacket will follow you for the rest of your days.
some of these lil youngsters who be coming up in here DONT HAVE A CLUE OF WHATS IN STORE FOR THEM ONCE THEY GET TO A HARDCORE PEN... some of them may laugh at this post but thats cool too cause i'm telling the real.let them just keep ridin and work there way up there and then they can enjoy the madness in there too.
anyways...peace

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 29th, 2007, 9:33 am

WHITES :
ARYAN BROTHERHOOD - PECKERWOODS - NAZI LOWRIDERS - SKINHEADS - KLU KLUX KLAN - NEO NAZI - ITALIANS - RUSSIANS - ETC. - WHATEVER ELSE....

LATINOS :
MEXICAN MAFIA LA EME - SURENOS 13 - BORDER BROTHERS - TEXAS SYNDICATE - NORTENOS 14 - FRESNO BULLDOGS - LATIN KINGS - NETAS - DOMINICAN GANGS - ETC. - WHATEVER ELSE..........

BLACKS :
BGF - CRIPS - BLOODS - KUMI 415 - VICE LORDS - BLACK P STONE - GANGSTER DISCIPLES - BLACK LIBERATION ARMY (BLA) - BLACK MUSLIMS GROUPS - 5% NATION G & E - JAMAICAN SETS - HATIANS SETS.

ASIANS , NATIVE INDIAN , OR OTHER RACIAL GROUPS IN THE PENN..

THERE EXCEPTIONS AT TIMES , BUT REALLY NO , ITS ABOUT RACE AND DOMINANCE OF POWER FROM GROUPS .......FOR REAL THOUGH LEAVE THE FANTASY IN DREAMS , CAUSE IN THE REAL WORLD ANY ONE OF THESE GROUPS WILL MURDER YOU , JUST ON THE LOVE FOR THERE OWN KIND /RACE , OR THEY WILL LEAVE YOU OUT THERE TO BE HIT .......YOU BECOME EXPENDABLE. AND YOU ALWAYS GOT YOUR OWN KIND TRYING TO KILL YOU FOR RUNNING WITH SOME OTHER PEOPLE , ITS LIKE BEING A TRAITOR , THEY DONT CARE YOU WAS RAISED IN ANOTHER PEOPLES NEIGHBORHOOD , YOUR RACE COMES FIRST.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 29th, 2007, 9:10 pm

but this is not what DC is saying, he is saying that latin and white get along and can pretty much interchange but thats a nono with black. If that is so, then it isn't about race it's about anti black.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » June 29th, 2007, 9:13 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
DC wrote:A white who rolls with the blacks in cali might as well put a target on his back, there is no way he can survive the mainline,
its all about race, there are politics and rules that have to be followed. If you dont stick with your own you cant possibly walk the mainline,
its srtaight to the sensitive needs yard and that is for all races.
What if theres a white guy that has a black wife, has kids with her, and gets locked up?

Would he still have to join the racist white gangs while locked up?
You plan on going to jail in Cali ghost? :lol:

honestly he would be a target of white gangs if that got out. "have to join?" At a point it would be like "wish he could join"
LOL No, I aint even married or have kids

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 30th, 2007, 9:43 am

perongregory wrote:but this is not what DC is saying, he is saying that latin and white get along and can pretty much interchange but thats a nono with black. If that is so, then it isn't about race it's about anti black.
not all latin and white gangs get along. DC was (is still?) down with surenos so he's biased

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 30th, 2007, 8:37 pm

NICKELS wrote:
DC wrote:^^^ Ok Rocstar tell it how it really is then, look man blacks and whites do not mix in prison. Anybody who has been to prison
will confirm that its all about race, even if you dont believe in all of it you have to while in prison to stay alive.
DC , YOUR RIGHT HOMIE .....IVE HEARD CERTAIN THINGS AD DEPENDS ON WICH LEVEL PRISON YOU IN , BUT NO !! BLACKS DONT GET DOWN WITH WHITES LIKE THAT UNLESS ITS A CONNECTION FOR WORK OR DRUGS .....AND THERE NOT GOING TO WAR WITH ARYAN OR MEXICAN GANGS OVER KNOW WHITEBOY AND STARTING A RACE RIOT FOR SOME WHITEBOY CLAIMIN I.......TS POLITICS IF HE LEAVE A SAFE NEUTRAL ZONE AND THE WHITE PRISONERS CATCH HIM AND RAPE HIM OR WHATEVER HEY , .......CRIPS AND BLOODS DONT REPRESENT WHITE PEOPLE OR ANY OTHER PEOPLE ,

THEY HAVE THERE OWN GROUPS TO PROTECT THEM INSIDE THE PENN AND ON THE STREET , CRIPS AND BLOODS REPRESENT BLACK PEOPLE ..., BUT IT IS POSSIBLE ON THE EASTCOAST THEY MIX UP MORE ......THE PRO - BLACK GROUPS IN PRISON DOES NOT ALLOW IT. THEY MANIPULATE WHITES ALOT FOR DEALS THOUGH AND THE SPANISH MEMBERS TO TRANSLATE WHAT THE LATINS BE SAYING.......
This is cool, DC is from australia and NICKELS is from new york.

need i say more?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 30th, 2007, 11:55 pm

DC is from Australia???

take back what I just said, I thought he was claiming Venice Suicidals

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 1st, 2007, 12:01 am

NEED YOU SAY MORE ABOUT WHAT ? ..........TEEKAY DO YOU EVEN COME TO THE HOOD , OR BEEN TO JAIL OR PRISON ?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 1st, 2007, 12:02 am

It was no diss on you nickels, i was refferin to DC.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 1st, 2007, 12:08 am

I THOUGHT DC WAS FROM CALI ..........

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 1st, 2007, 11:37 pm

Im from cali but have spent alot of time in Australia for work, I claim venice suis and Im down with surenos.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 2nd, 2007, 12:19 pm

TeeKay wrote:It was no diss on you nickels, i was refferin to DC.
MY BAD TEEKAY .....IM DEFENSIVE , LOL :twisted:

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » July 2nd, 2007, 11:08 pm

I dont think a couple of you understood me. There ARE white boys who walk the mainline line with Blacks. Is it alot? No. Is it rare? Yes. But there are white boys and Mexicans that have and do walk with the Blacks period. The same as there are whites with Mexicans, Blacks with Mexicans etc. It depends on the caliber of the soldier. White Boy from my area Noodles did his time with Crips in the 90's. Goldie from PVCC walks the mainline to this day with the blacks. I dont need to be explained to that prison is racial I know what California prisons and jails is about. It depend on the soldier and the level of respect he gets from his hood and or car. Last time I was in county it was 2 Black surenos downstairs. They go to the pen they ride with surenos, its up to how they carry themselves how they time turns out.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 2nd, 2007, 11:17 pm

^ agreed.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 2nd, 2007, 11:32 pm

WHO REALLY CARES ....JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE ONE WHITEBOY RUNNING WITH A BUNCH OF BLACKS , NOW EVERY WHITE BOY THINKS HE CAN JOIN UP WITH CRIPS AND BLOODS , WHATS THE BIG DEAL WITH HANGING WITH BLACKS , WHATS THE ATTRACTION ...AND TOPIC , TO BE DOWN !?

ON THE MAINLINE , YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHYT THAT WHITEBOY HAS TO HEAR FROM - BLACK CRIPS AND BLOODS AND 415 AND BGF ...TALKING DIRTY AND FUCHED UP SHYT ABOUT HIS RACE , RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE , AND HE ALREADY TURNED TRAITOR TO HIS OWN KIND , SO AINT KNOW WHERE HE CAN GO ....EXCEPT PROTECTIVE CUSTODY OR HELP FROM THE BROTHERS , THATS NOT A GOOD FEELING TO HAVE YOUR OWN PEOPLE TRYING TO GET YOU AT EVERY CHANCE...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 2nd, 2007, 11:33 pm

THATS GOES FOR ANY RACE.............

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » July 2nd, 2007, 11:57 pm

NICKELS wrote:WHO REALLY CARES ....JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE ONE WHITEBOY RUNNING WITH A BUNCH OF BLACKS , NOW EVERY WHITE BOY THINKS HE CAN JOIN UP WITH CRIPS AND BLOODS , WHATS THE BIG DEAL WITH HANGING WITH BLACKS , WHATS THE ATTRACTION ...AND TOPIC , TO BE DOWN !?

ON THE MAINLINE , YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHYT THAT WHITEBOY HAS TO HEAR FROM - BLACK CRIPS AND BLOODS AND 415 AND BGF ...TALKING DIRTY AND FUCHED UP SHYT ABOUT HIS RACE , RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE , AND HE ALREADY TURNED TRAITOR TO HIS OWN KIND , SO AINT KNOW WHERE HE CAN GO ....EXCEPT PROTECTIVE CUSTODY OR HELP FROM THE BROTHERS , THATS NOT A GOOD FEELING TO HAVE YOUR OWN PEOPLE TRYING TO GET YOU AT EVERY CHANCE...
This dont have nothing to do with what I said though. I wasnt talking about they feelings or how some others might feel about them. And if a white boy grew up around Blacks they have already heard all the shit thats said about whites Im sure it wouldnt bother them. Same way Black Surenos sit around and listen to they homies say Mayate and write nigger killer on the wall. I cant explain to you why some one from one race would want to ride with another basically against there own thats they business. And Im not talking about the ones in protective custody I was talking about the ones on the mainline.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 3rd, 2007, 12:28 am

ITS NOT THAT MANY ON MAIN LINE ..........CANT YOU REALIZE THAT.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 3rd, 2007, 12:33 am

THERE NOT A FACTOR , THERE NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED BY CRIPS AND BLOODS IN BOOKS OR DVDS......THERE MOSTLY , PAWNS , OR ONCE AGAIN NOT A FACTOR...ITS NOT COOL TOO MENTION .....YOU HAVE ANOTHER RACE TO HELP KILL YOUR OWN RACE IN A BLACK ON BLACK BEEF, CRIP AND BLOOD

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 3rd, 2007, 12:35 am

I DONT HEAR NO SURENOS BRAGGING ABOUT BLACK SURENOS EITHER .......IN THE STREET OR MAINLINE IN THERE STUFF EITHER

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 3rd, 2007, 12:37 am

WHITES & ASIANS SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONES TO KEEP THERE GROUPS FULLY OF THERE RACE .......ESPECIALLY WHITES , I THINK IT MAKES THEM STRONGER , AND NOT SO MUCH INFILTRATION

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 3rd, 2007, 12:46 am

WHITE GROUPS THEY GOT ONE GOAL ......THE SUPERIORITY OF THE WHITE RACE , AND TO STAY STRONG...

AND THE SAME FOR MEXICAN MAFIA - LA RAZA ..........FOR THERE RACE.

WHAT RESPECT ARE YOU GOING TO GET FROM JOINING ANOTHER RACE AND WALKING THE MAINLINE ......OH HE GOT HEART IN BATTLE , THATS IT !?

SHYT I WANT THAT FROM MY OWN RACE , AND GET RANK AND STATUS THROUGHOUT MY TIME RISKING MY LIFE FOR THIS SHYT.

AINT NO WHITE BOY GONE GET SHOTCALLER STATUS IN CRIPS OR BLOODS GANG CONTROLLING BLACKS .......WHEN THERE ESPECIALLY PRO-BLACK IN THE PENN ALL THE WAY UP TO THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF SUPER MAX.....

WHAT RESPECT DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO GET , THANKS FOR RISKING YOUR LIFE FOR THE BROS. AGAINST YOUR OWN KIND , YOUR DOWN WITH US NOW , HOWEVER LONG YOU LIVE .....IN THE PENN .............LOL

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » July 3rd, 2007, 1:15 am

I Applaud all your responses. Now tell me when I said any of the stupid shit you just wrote nigga. Did I say White Crips in prison is a force? White Bloods? Nah didnt say any of that shit. You trying to figure out the emotions and feelings of some niggas have fun. "It's not cool to mention" LOL, it aint that serious nobody cares. All I said was it has been other races that walked the mainline with Blacks in prison. I aint politicing for them somebody said that cant never happen and I said it did. You dramatic you must not be from the West Coast. Niggas from out of state have a big dramatic Shakesphere picture of some simple shit.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 3rd, 2007, 2:09 am

THEN WHY STATE THE OBVIOUS NIGGA , STUPID POST , THATS WHY MOFOS MISUNDERSTAND YOUR POSTS. WHO THE FUCH HAS TO BE FROM THE WESTCOAST NIGGA , EVERY STATE GOT A FUCHIN PRISON , NIGGA GANGBANGIN OVER COLORS AND TERRITORIES IS DRAMATIC ..........LOL

IN NEWYORK WE BANG OVER MONEY ITS ABOUT THE DOUGH !!

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » July 3rd, 2007, 3:07 am

NICKELS wrote:THEN WHY STATE THE OBVIOUS NIGGA , STUPID POST , THATS WHY MOFOS MISUNDERSTAND YOUR POSTS. WHO THE FUCH HAS TO BE FROM THE WESTCOAST NIGGA , EVERY STATE GOT A FUCHIN PRISON , NIGGA GANGBANGIN OVER COLORS AND TERRITORIES IS DRAMATIC ..........LOL

IN NEWYORK WE BANG OVER MONEY ITS ABOUT THE DOUGH !!
It can't be to obvious if you debating it. One nigga said a white crip or blood could not walk the mainline in CALIFORNIA like it's an impossibility. I simply stated that it's happened. If you take from that that I declared White rips or damus some kind of major force in the pen thats your business, I never wrote that you too busy arguing and trying to be right to see that.

I like a NY nigga laughing at how niggas bang. If you bang over money and everything else is "dramatic" yall need to take off the red and blue, put down your stars and call your heroes Monster Kody, Larry Hoover, T. Rodgers and Mad Ronald and tell them yall quit.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 3rd, 2007, 6:31 am

WHOS YAW , THATS LIKE 45% OF NEWYORK NIGGAS ............55 % IS ABOUT MONEY AND PUSSY ,

AND TAKE YOUR QUOTE AND SPREAD IT AROUND IN CALI , START WHERE YOU LIVE ...

ROC STAR QUOTE:
yall need to take off the red and blue, put down your stars and call your heroes Monster Kody, Larry Hoover, T. Rodgers and Mad Ronald and tell them yall quit.

ITS ABOUT THAT GREEN AND SPREADING IT AMONGST THAT BLACK ............THATS THE COLORS THAT MATTER , FIGHTING OVER TERRITORY THAT BELONGS TO THE CITY AND STATE...... YA NEED TO BE CONCENTRATING ON THEM MEXICANS.......

NEWYORK STAND UP !

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 4th, 2007, 12:09 am

NICKELS wrote:THERE NOT A FACTOR , THERE NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED BY CRIPS AND BLOODS IN BOOKS OR DVDS......THERE MOSTLY , PAWNS , OR ONCE AGAIN NOT A FACTOR...ITS NOT COOL TOO MENTION .....YOU HAVE ANOTHER RACE TO HELP KILL YOUR OWN RACE IN A BLACK ON BLACK BEEF, CRIP AND BLOOD
How do you know this about cali though, this is want what you want to hear.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » July 4th, 2007, 12:55 am

rocstar wrote:I dont think a couple of you understood me. There ARE white boys who walk the mainline line with Blacks. Is it alot? No. Is it rare? Yes. But there are white boys and Mexicans that have and do walk with the Blacks period. The same as there are whites with Mexicans, Blacks with Mexicans etc. It depends on the caliber of the soldier. White Boy from my area Noodles did his time with Crips in the 90's. Goldie from PVCC walks the mainline to this day with the blacks. I dont need to be explained to that prison is racial I know what California prisons and jails is about. It depend on the soldier and the level of respect he gets from his hood and or car. Last time I was in county it was 2 Black surenos downstairs. They go to the pen they ride with surenos, its up to how they carry themselves how they time turns out.
THE HOMIE WAS TELLIN ME BOUT WHEN HE SPENT TIME IN COUNTY THE RIOT BETWEEN THE ESES AND BLACKS CRACKED AND THERE WAS A BLACK ESE YELLIN OUT FUCK CRIPS AND BLOODS AND THERE WAS A MEXICAN ESE YELLIN OUT FUCK NIGGERS LOL. HE WAS TELLIN ME THE BLACK ESE WAS LOOKIN AT THE FOO LIKE WTF...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 1:22 am

TeeKay wrote:
NICKELS wrote:THERE NOT A FACTOR , THERE NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED BY CRIPS AND BLOODS IN BOOKS OR DVDS......THERE MOSTLY , PAWNS , OR ONCE AGAIN NOT A FACTOR...ITS NOT COOL TOO MENTION .....YOU HAVE ANOTHER RACE TO HELP KILL YOUR OWN RACE IN A BLACK ON BLACK BEEF, CRIP AND BLOOD
How do you know this about cali though, this is want what you want to hear.
YOU DEFINATELY HAVE NOT SAT WITH A OG FROM NO WHERE IN CALIFORNIA HAVE YOU , IF YOU DONT KNOW THEN YOU DONT KNOW.... JUST GET YOUR ASS OVER TO SOUTH CALI AND GO TO THE BLACK NIEGHBORHOODS AND ASK AROUND .........THIS INTERNET SHYT IS GONE TELL YOU BUT SO MUCH , IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT OTHER RACES RUNNING WITH CRIPS AND BLOODS IN CALI ,

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 1:36 am

NikexCortez wrote:
rocstar wrote:I dont think a couple of you understood me. There ARE white boys who walk the mainline line with Blacks. Is it alot? No. Is it rare? Yes. But there are white boys and Mexicans that have and do walk with the Blacks period. The same as there are whites with Mexicans, Blacks with Mexicans etc. It depends on the caliber of the soldier. White Boy from my area Noodles did his time with Crips in the 90's. Goldie from PVCC walks the mainline to this day with the blacks. I dont need to be explained to that prison is racial I know what California prisons and jails is about. It depend on the soldier and the level of respect he gets from his hood and or car. Last time I was in county it was 2 Black surenos downstairs. They go to the pen they ride with surenos, its up to how they carry themselves how they time turns out.
THE HOMIE WAS TELLIN ME BOUT WHEN HE SPENT TIME IN COUNTY THE RIOT BETWEEN THE ESES AND BLACKS CRACKED AND THERE WAS A BLACK ESE YELLIN OUT fu-- CRIPS AND BLOODS AND THERE WAS A MEXICAN ESE YELLIN OUT fu-- NIGGERS LOL. HE WAS TELLIN ME THE BLACK ESE WAS LOOKIN AT THE FOO LIKE WTF...
THAT SHYT IS HILARIOUS.........LOL ,

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 2:59 pm

http://www.freewebs.com/topic62/slobkshit.htm

CHECK THIS PAGE OUT , THIS IS DEDICATED TO THE NEW FAKE WANNABEE BLOODS , BLACK GANG GROUPIES ....... :twisted:

CAN ANYBODY POST THAT PICTURE UP FOR ME ...........

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 5th, 2007, 12:47 am

THEY LOOK LIKE " BRADY BUNCH BLOOD GANG " CINDY AND BOBBY BLOOD.........OUT ON THE " SUBURBS OF COMPTON . PIRU STREET