How many LA gang-Related murder have been white?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

How many LA gang-Related murder have been white?

Unread post by slabb » September 9th, 2013, 9:22 am

This is a rhetorical question. But if you stop and think about it, I feel the only thing keeping black gangs around in La and Chicago, ect and similar cities is the fact that very few whites have been casualties of the bloodshed. I guarantee u the moment the guns begin to be pointed in another direction, toward the real enemy, the government would end gang violence in a heartbeat. The white race is in danger of becoming extinct due to the fact that they are the only ones that can Produce other whites. If any other race mixes with a white person they are not considered white anymore. But not so with blacks or other people of color if we mix with white people we will still be be considered black or ect. So they have to implement things to prevent us from further procreating ourselves Prison, gangs, drugs, poor education, ect and to top it off music that further poisons the minds of impressionable youth that dont have the stable family structure that whites have is all they need to tip the scales in there favor to assure the survival of there race. kkk and skinheads are no longer needed to accomplish this, for they have created a way for us to do it to ourselves while they stand on the sidelines and condemn it as if we are savages. Even though we are not responsible for this situation we are responsible for a solution. Ignorance is no excuse.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: How many LA gang-Related murder have been white?

Unread post by Silencioso » September 9th, 2013, 3:30 pm

according to this study about 20% of gang related homicide victims in L.A. and 19% in Long Beach are non-Hispanic whites. You have to remember that whites often belong to latino gangs. The media portrays white gangs as skinheads and AB types which makes white gangs seem like a phantom that nobody takes to seriously. The reality is whites in L.A. County often bang Sureno varrios and are part of all the violence that goes on in that scene. Believe me there are white moms going to gang funerals, too.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » September 9th, 2013, 3:35 pm

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » September 9th, 2013, 4:22 pm

Yea u may be right that there may be some white casualties but it isn't a epidemic like in the blacks communities neither is it publicized and romanticized through the media. In south central, compton and watts you have entire generations of black men being exterminated. Do u know how much impact that has on our race. Plus prison and drugs. Its only a matter of time before we eliminate ourselves from the human race if we don't cease our self destructive mentality.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 1st, 2013, 9:41 pm

Silencioso wrote:according to this study about 20% of gang related homicide victims in L.A. and 19% in Long Beach are non-Hispanic whites. You have to remember that whites often belong to latino gangs. The media portrays white gangs as skinheads and AB types which makes white gangs seem like a phantom that nobody takes to seriously. The reality is whites in L.A. County often bang Sureno varrios and are part of all the violence that goes on in that scene. Believe me there are white moms going to gang funerals, too.
I'm not attempting to nay say, but would it also hold the possibility of these whites being White Mexican or half white and half Mexican?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » April 30th, 2014, 5:06 pm

Yes there are whites in sureno gangs and norteno gangs,skinhead gangs have been around in LA for years,but in reality you got blacks killing blacks over Red and blue you got mexicans killing mexicans over north and south but were all from California now really how fucking stupid is that when you really investigate it all because. Of the treatment to other hispanics in prison,if there wasnt division between mexicans that started in the California prison system,the blacks would be in a really vunerable place from 1980 to 1986 years I was in prison up untill 1995 the whites were the biggest racial group in the california department of corrections,If more whites were getting killed in L.A. if my uncle had tits he would also be my aunt,you got black on black warfare over the dumbest shit over a street they dont even own a brick from but there willing to kill another black over stupid shit to glamorize the LA lifestyle is really ignorant,And dont hate on whites because they dont kill each other over a stree or city,or bang and do drive byes and kill innocent children its really down right stupid,get a grip and stop all the dumb shit and kill for a good reason somebody moleted my sister or raped my cousin ,not over a color or brick on a street your dumb ass dont even own,a real white Ryder...

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » May 1st, 2014, 1:41 am

bumperjack wrote:Yes there are whites in sureno gangs and norteno gangs,skinhead gangs have been around in LA for years,but in reality you got blacks killing blacks over Red and blue you got mexicans killing mexicans over north and south but were all from California now really how fucking stupid is that when you really investigate it all because. Of the treatment to other hispanics in prison,if there wasnt division between mexicans that started in the California prison system,the blacks would be in a really vunerable place from 1980 to 1986 years I was in prison up untill 1995 the whites were the biggest racial group in the california department of corrections,If more whites were getting killed in L.A. if my uncle had tits he would also be my aunt,you got black on black warfare over the dumbest shit over a street they dont even own a brick from but there willing to kill another black over stupid shit to glamorize the LA lifestyle is really ignorant,And dont hate on whites because they dont kill each other over a stree or city,or bang and do drive byes and kill innocent children its really down right stupid,get a grip and stop all the dumb shit and kill for a good reason somebody moleted my sister or raped my cousin ,not over a color or brick on a street your dumb ass dont even own,a real white Ryder...
If my uncle had tits he would also be my aunt, LMAO- That was good. I agree with some of your points. However, I must respectfully point out that your people have gone into schools and shot up innocent kids, chuches, hospitals and prayed on people, who were unable to defend themselves. I don't condone nor believe in the glamorization of the gang culture but it exist, such as the way the Italian mob has been glamorized. I think that economics and education both play major roles in why blacks

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » May 1st, 2014, 1:58 am

Quepolo3 wrote:
bumperjack wrote:Yes there are whites in sureno gangs and norteno gangs,skinhead gangs have been around in LA for years,but in reality you got blacks killing blacks over Red and blue you got mexicans killing mexicans over north and south but were all from California now really how fucking stupid is that when you really investigate it all because. Of the treatment to other hispanics in prison,if there wasnt division between mexicans that started in the California prison system,the blacks would be in a really vunerable place from 1980 to 1986 years I was in prison up untill 1995 the whites were the biggest racial group in the california department of corrections,If more whites were getting killed in L.A. if my uncle had tits he would also be my aunt,you got black on black warfare over the dumbest shit over a street they dont even own a brick from but there willing to kill another black over stupid shit to glamorize the LA lifestyle is really ignorant,And dont hate on whites because they dont kill each other over a stree or city,or bang and do drive byes and kill innocent children its really down right stupid,get a grip and stop all the dumb shit and kill for a good reason somebody moleted my sister or raped my cousin ,not over a color or brick on a street your dumb ass dont even own,a real white Ryder...
If my uncle had tits he would also be my aunt, LMAO- That was good. I agree with some of your points. However, I must respectfully point out that your people have gone into schools and shot up innocent kids, Churches, blown up Clinics/Hospitals and prayed on people, who were unable to defend themselves. I don't condone nor believe in the glamorization of the gang culture but it exist, similarly to the way the Italian mob has been glamorized. I think that economics and education both play major roles in why blacks

sorry- hit the button

why blacks and Hispanics have a higher rate of gang related murders. How many white hoods, housing projects or low income areas, do you know of? If there are some, I would be curious to know what are the murder rates in those areas. White communities have the best schools, more jobs and better opportunities, that's why people of color move there when they have the financial resources to do so. I'm sure based on your racial pride, you may equate it to some superior mental ability or moral/values deeply rooted in white culture and absent in black culture. The effects of slavery are a motherfucker!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 1st, 2014, 7:14 am

@Queoplol3-these are individuals who have done these shootings, its pretty hard to categorize because looking at them incidents they have not all been caucasian,It's very hard to place in a particular class or group,the events in the boston bombing where non-whites,that is not a group with a agenda just a mentally challenged indivual who kills innocent people, Years ago in Atlanta there was a black man raping and killing innocent kids,Blacks and Hispanics have a higher rate of gang related murders because they have interacial issues over "RED&BLUE" and Hispanics Because Im from The South so Im a Sureno and Im From the North so Im a Norteno or Im from 18th street and your from the Avenues,Whites do not have interaciel gangs that fight and kill each other period,economics,education,and all them words are mute, it is what it is, and poor neighborhoods,yes it contributes to hispanic and black gangs but its not the key issue,you have division in them non white races anytime you have that next is bloodshed,Like I said Iam proud of my Heritage and European Ancestry,But by no means AmI a Racist,I grew up as a poor white kid and in a mexican barrio and joined a mexican gang VSL DAVIS STREET BOYS,Vadio San Leandro Davis Street boys,In them days we gangbanged neighborhoods are enemys HWD Hayward, ESO East Side Oakland Decoto UnionCity all Northern Cali but there weren't any Nortenos and Surenos officially untill 1984, even though the shoe war was in 1968,I then went to prison 30 years ago and unlike most I knew I was white so I rolled with my race and became a Peckerwood I fought in race riots and stood up for being white many times over I had to prove myself in a mexican gang for 10 years I gangbanged,So all these reasons why there are more related gang murders and there haven't really been to many white,Is because of the facts I stated above its simple,Its not economics,its not we are poor,Its interracial division period Ive seen it for many a year,Whites do not have interacial Division woods dont kill woods because your from Northern California and Im from Southern California Quepolo3 seriously,I also ran with the Co Co Boyz for 25 years and its a Peckerwood gang out here and in prison were affilated with the brand so Im talking about first hand knowledge not from a neutral perspective a outside perspective,Through years of gangbanging and prison gangs,I've gained knowledge and wisdom through hurt and pain,and Glamorizing any ganglifestyle is pointless as we know it brings death and Institutions as I have been in 11 prisons in two states been in jail in Oregon,Minnesota and two county jails in the East bay area in California were I grew up Im a Triple O.G pride does not equal hate,and the word Superior doe s not equal hate we must educate Queoplo3

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 1st, 2014, 7:23 am

:lol: :lol: Quepolo3 My bad for spelling your handle wrong streetgangs blogger...Bumperjack from way back
Attachments
1557548_10202629521930145_1162485478_n.jpg
1557548_10202629521930145_1162485478_n.jpg (54.02 KiB) Viewed 8077 times

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Samson28 » May 1st, 2014, 10:45 am

Quepolo3 wrote:
Quepolo3 wrote:
If my uncle had tits he would also be my aunt, LMAO- That was good. I agree with some of your points. However, I must respectfully point out that your people have gone into schools and shot up innocent kids, Churches, blown up Clinics/Hospitals and prayed on people, who were unable to defend themselves. I don't condone nor believe in the glamorization of the gang culture but it exist, similarly to the way the Italian mob has been glamorized. I think that economics and education both play major roles in why blacks

sorry- hit the button

why blacks and Hispanics have a higher rate of gang related murders. How many white hoods, housing projects or low income areas, do you know of? If there are some, I would be curious to know what are the murder rates in those areas. White communities have the best schools, more jobs and better opportunities, that's why people of color move there when they have the financial resources to do so. I'm sure based on your racial pride, you may equate it to some superior mental ability or moral/values deeply rooted in white culture and absent in black culture. The effects of slavery are a motherfucker!
Go to Poland and youll see some. I come from one in Dabrowa gornicza and wrote about it in the prison thread showing pics of some killas and gs. Guys that would check you or stomp you for simply walking into the hood like ive seen Slayer do and where no cops ever came even while Slayer was slamming kings head into concrete at night. But in general you wont egt shot there just possibly stabbed or beaten. Different mentality. You hav e to get up close and personal and prove yourself rather than just mark people from far distance. It takes more balls imo.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Samson28 » May 2nd, 2014, 12:08 am

Here you go, within a year over 200 people either killed or wounded white on white (including bombings, street killings, etc. and the cop said it was like being in Columbia):

Im sick of blacks and browns on here thinking only theyre hard.

Andrea1987
What city do you live in now?: Harrison

Unread post by Andrea1987 » May 7th, 2014, 11:23 am

I'm not even so sure an increase in non-Hispanic white deaths in inner LA would make one bit of difference. It would only matter if it started happening in suburban America. It's easy for most Americans to pretend that gang violence isn't even happening when they can just compartmentalize it to "urban" America.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 8th, 2014, 7:00 am

Look Andrea1987 I dont know if you believe in "Classical Liberalism" or this question is intended to persuade or impress the reader,Blacks and Hispanics have had division(interacial violence) RED AND BLUE, for years!!! :lol: 8) :roll: its not a "white thing" in inner city violence,So La-gang Related murders are primiarly Blacks first then Hispanics you being from a hillbilly state,Your posting a outside veiw,which is fine but there is no need for a educated guess it's a Black and White issue,LA- gang related murders been going on for over 30 years,I don't know if you read or seen or understand what is really going on in California dear!Good try :lol: :roll: :lol: :evil: :cry: