Can we really deny Whites are Superior

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » April 30th, 2014, 2:38 pm

I can't help but ask, can we really deny that we are superior to non whites?

Can we really live in the charade that they are our equals?

Firstly, if we look at the history of civilization, Whites have been at the top from almost the beginning of time.

The Caucasian Egyptians and Sumerians who were responsible for the first civilizations to be recorded. the Indo Europeans, the Mycenaean and Minoans, the Romans.

Whites have also been the only race to create modern technology.
"cars, trains,planes, automobiles, Computers, electricity, television, cameras, phones, ect."

Can we really pretend this is a coincidence? Can we pretend that the Australian Aborigines for example could have the potential to create a first world civilization on their own without the aid of whites?

Even some eastern races who have maintained a civilization have been responsible for very few inventions. Gunpowder, spaghetti, and the katana are just not comparable to the endless creations of our white ancestors.


It can't be denied that Whites are simply superior at creating, building, and maintaining civilizations.

That is just one example of our undeniable superiority.

Now, why is it important to believe that we are superior?
some people might think "well, saying that we're superior makes us look like we hate other races".

No. Saying we are superior does not mean we hate other races.

By saying that we aren't superior however, we are lying to ourselves. We are letting our conscience get the best of us. Something Jews have long used to control us is our conscience and our sympathy.
If something is true,if something is fact,if something has been proven time and time again, why should we deny it? Should we really deny something that is true for the sake of "sympathy" for how others might feel?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » April 30th, 2014, 2:40 pm

Peckerwood pride
Attachments
1557548_10202629521930145_1162485478_n.jpg
1557548_10202629521930145_1162485478_n.jpg (54.02 KiB) Viewed 10716 times

Andrea1987
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: May 7th, 2014, 11:13 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Harrison

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Andrea1987 » May 7th, 2014, 11:26 am

This is almost certainly a joke, right? I don't feel like I'm superior to ANYONE.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » May 8th, 2014, 7:34 am

Thats because your not Educated in your White,Caucasian Heritage,A joke "its reality",your white,caucasian and Liberal from Arkisaw,or its both your ideology and political beliefs and or social philosophy is advocating the freedom of a individual expansion of civil rights,you also probably believe in a freedom of individual parliamentary systems of government,!?! Nonviolent modification of political, social or economic institutions to assure unrestricted developement in all spheres of human endeavor,and governmental guarantees of individual rights and civil liberty's :lol: 8) Why I mention Hillbilly state, cause you live in a state were the Ozark and the Ouachita Mountains are located,Also its a Confederate state due to the Civil war also it is a Southern State were Classical liberalism grows rapidly, White rural interests continued to dominate the state's politics until the Civil Rights movement in the mid-20th century.Iam a Historian open up your school books young Caucasian Lady :lol:

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 12th, 2014, 12:20 pm

bumperjack wrote:Thats because your not Educated in your White,Caucasian Heritage,A joke "its reality",your white,caucasian and Liberal from Arkisaw,or its both your ideology and political beliefs and or social philosophy is advocating the freedom of a individual expansion of civil rights,you also probably believe in a freedom of individual parliamentary systems of government,!?! Nonviolent modification of political, social or economic institutions to assure unrestricted developement in all spheres of human endeavor,and governmental guarantees of individual rights and civil liberty's :lol: 8) Why I mention Hillbilly state, cause you live in a state were the Ozark and the Ouachita Mountains are located,Also its a Confederate state due to the Civil war also it is a Southern State were Classical liberalism grows rapidly, White rural interests continued to dominate the state's politics until the Civil Rights movement in the mid-20th century.Iam a Historian open up your school books young Caucasian Lady :lol:

Dude are you serious? Even my homeboys that used to claim PENI, Nazi Lo, Peckerwood, dudes that have done serious time are already getting over this stupidity. I mean sure, if they are going to go do a bid, they have to ride with they're race, that's just how it is. But on the street, most are trying to let go of this superiority bs because it doesn't matter anymore, if it ever, did in their eyes. What I am hearing from my bros is basically we are all in the same boat here, struggling to make ends meet, trying to raise kids who have so semblance of morals enough to not kill someone over skin color, cultural differences. Anyone still hanging on to this superiority ideal is out dated, out numbered, OUT CAST.

Time to change YOU'RE way of thinking bra.....it's over

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 12th, 2014, 12:24 pm

Andrea1987 wrote:This is almost certainly a joke, right? I don't feel like I'm superior to ANYONE.

Good girl!!!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » May 12th, 2014, 1:23 pm

Really, look girl, you can't talk for any old homeboy's who use to "claim" anyone of them cars, you don't know what a real wood is or you haven't done any serious time speak for yourself,What your hearing from your bro's is BS!!! we all aint in the same boat you got shit twisted a ideology isn't "outdated" just you hating is,it has never mattered to you because your not in any of them cars,so for you to speak on second hand informatiom is BS,Ideology is the body of doctrine,myth or belief,ect that guides an individual,social movement institution or large group your not a part of no group that you spoke of "Philosophy" is the study of nature and origin of idea's,Even if there not with it because they "don't claim" no more they don't exist in our "world" anymore! "there droupout's" and there opinion's don't matter anyway,Nobody is pushing them belief's on you to believe,out cast?out numbered? out dated,are you serious? that ideology has been around along time, and will tell the end of time,So your telling me we didn't invent modern technology:cars, trains, planes,automobiles televisions,cameras computers,electricity,phones ect. Our heritage is history and the way one believes don't have nothing to do with your opinion,This is History Nobody can deny!!! you can hate all you want but you don't know the way way real woods think cause your not one of us and if you claim one of them cars,they use to claim,thats lame use to is a washed up dropout. reason if that was true because they ran and hide from us real "Peckerwoods" Were not telling what to believe or pushing it down nobody's throat,It's not about if it matter's to you or not because your opinion and you dont exist in our world in any white car for that matter!!!Nice try your sure aint no featherwood and don't know any "REAL"Peckerwoods" History of our White ancestry can"t be denied are reputed or disputed because it's belief's that are facts!!!, and I understand a hard pill to swallow for you Caucasian people male or Female,Its something we can't change "History" open up your books to "European History" 8) :roll: :P

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » May 12th, 2014, 1:32 pm

WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE 8)
Attachments
IMG_60266155506653.jpeg
IMG_60266155506653.jpeg (42.12 KiB) Viewed 10650 times

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 12th, 2014, 1:48 pm

bumperjack wrote:Really, look girl, you can't talk for any old homeboy's who use to "claim" anyone of them cars, you don't know what a real wood is or you haven't done any serious time speak for yourself,What your hearing from your bro's is BS!!! we all aint in the same boat you got shit twisted a ideology isn't "outdated" just you hating is,it has never mattered to you because your not in any of them cars,so for you to speak on second hand informatiom is BS,Ideology is the body of doctrine,myth or belief,ect that guides an individual,social movement institution or large group your not a part of no group that you spoke of "Philosophy" is the study of nature and origin of idea's,Even if there not with it because they "don't claim" no more they don't exist in our "world" anymore! "there droupout's" and there opinion's don't matter anyway,Nobody is pushing them belief's on you to believe,out cast?out numbered? out dated,are you serious? that ideology has been around along time, and will tell the end of time,So your telling me we didn't invent modern technology:cars, trains, planes,automobiles televisions,cameras computers,electricity,phones ect. Our heritage is history and the way one believes don't have nothing to do with your opinion,This is History Nobody can deny!!! you can hate all you want but you don't know the way way real woods think cause your not one of us and if you claim one of them cars,they use to claim,thats lame use to is a washed up dropout. reason if that was true because they ran and hide from us real "Peckerwoods" Were not telling what to believe or pushing it down nobody's throat,It's not about if it matter's to you or not because your opinion and you dont exist in our world in any white car for that matter!!!Nice try your sure aint no featherwood and don't know any "REAL"Peckerwoods" History of our White ancestry can"t be denied are reputed or disputed because it's belief's that are facts!!!, and I understand a hard pill to swallow for you Caucasian people male or Female,Its something we can't change "History" open up your books to "European History" 8) :roll: :P

Ummmm OKAY I don't know what a real "wood" is :lol: You have no idea what OR who I know, so keep talking out the side of you're neck. I am branded, certifiable. You feel me "wood"?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » May 12th, 2014, 2:02 pm

Your a splitale your not even in the game you feel me your tale might be branded,your the one talking out the side of your neck,when you grow a set of nuts get at me,your a square but you ain't from delaware, :lol:

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 12th, 2014, 2:11 pm

bumperjack wrote:Your a splitale your not even in the game you feel me your tale might be branded,your the one talking out the side of your neck,when you grow a set of nuts get at me,your a square but you ain't from delaware, :lol:
Ok check it out.....there are people on here I actually know in person. So I don't have prove anything and you just look straight stupid.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » May 12th, 2014, 2:23 pm

Just Moderate,your job,You aren't a Regulator and I don't care who yoknow that don't make you anyone ,so dont get at me with that BS Your branded,yeah right,and Im superman,your a caucasian Female Moderator don't go blowing your chest out to me cause I don't give a crap about who you know we all are entitled to our opinion,don't go getting involved in something you never been a part of seriously looking stupid is you with that dumb shit!!!

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 12th, 2014, 2:50 pm

bumperjack wrote:Just Moderate,your job,You aren't a Regulator and I don't care who yoknow that don't make you anyone ,so dont get at me with that BS Your branded,yeah right,and Im superman,your a caucasian Female Moderator don't go blowing your chest out to me cause I don't give a crap about who you know we all are entitled to our opinion,don't go getting involved in something you never been a part of seriously looking stupid is you with that dumb shit!!!
Do you really think this is anything I have not already heard from dudes on here? Throwing up the "gender" card. Come on and take it like a man :evil:

Do you see how long I have been around here? Just cut it out quit it.

And the topic of this thread is....................................

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » May 12th, 2014, 4:05 pm

Yes 7 years,gender card ok,yes your a moderator I understand opinions are just that,This is a subject apparently you have a bias opinion about and its all gravy in the navy dont let me take you out of your game,Neutral position Im done, people can debate without getting rude or disrespectful I would think and yes you been on here along time but your opinion is just like the next persons,peace out Mrs.Moderator no harm no foul

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 12th, 2014, 7:47 pm

bumperjack wrote:Yes 7 years,gender card ok,yes your a moderator I understand opinions are just that,This is a subject apparently you have a bias opinion about and its all gravy in the navy dont let me take you out of your game,Neutral position Im done, people can debate without getting rude or disrespectful I would think and yes you been on here along time but your opinion is just like the next persons,peace out Mrs.Moderator no harm no foul
THAT I have a biased opinion on? Is that right? Okay Mr. Whites are superior whatever you say

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » May 14th, 2014, 5:54 am

This is part of Historcial truth as far as believing in mainstream American because our President is a half breed but is black its about equality,everyone is now in the same boat equals and a level playing field,If Racism don't exist in this Country give me a reason whites cant assemble and walk down the street with White pride the blacks can because the call it Civil rights give me a break,there is more I believe a prejudice,against the new minority,The Race that oppressed American Blacks and it's understandable there are Racist blacks in this Country and they are President Obamas followers the Muslims,just saying keeping up with current times and events but History will always repeat itself if change is not adopted,We can not dispute Historical facts that would be like me say whites did not control,oppress,or treat the blacks inhuman its historical fact it is what it is,There are so many oppressed groups,that should not be a issue anymore about oppression,if we are all in the same boat ,Why are Muslims still blaming whites? Because its a double standard ,we are equals but the White man is still to blame get over it and the little that still goes on today everybody has equal opportunity's,all that BS about complaingcabout what your parents or grandparents went threw is not you,If your black male or female and under the age of say 65 years old you didn't experience. Slavery or the real harsh and prejudice conditions look up the History,because it does not lie ,opinions are just that but historical facts I repeat cannot be disputed period...

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 14th, 2014, 7:35 pm

Ya boooooo Obama is a Muzzie

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Silencioso » June 30th, 2014, 1:14 pm

Something Jews have long used to control us is our conscience and our sympathy

You consider ancient Egyptians "white" but not Jews? That's retarded even for a Wood.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » June 30th, 2014, 10:18 pm

Silencioso, Ancient Egypt was a Ancient civilization of Northeastern Africa,concentrated along the lower reaches of the Nile River in what is now the modern country of Egypt it is one of six civilizations globally to arise independently. they are not considered "WHITE" and not Jewish either, 82.5 million people live in Egypt, They speak Arabic there Religion is mostly Islam,Christianity is a minority, Egyptian identity is closely tied to geography.

My Major is History Silencioso, The Information is out of "History Text" and is easily documented, they also speak Sa' idi Arabic in Upper Egypt, there language is known as Egyptian Arabic or Masri.

Jewish ancestry is traced back to the biblical patriarchs Abraham,Issac and Jacob who lived in Canaan around the 18th century BCE. Jews are the decendents of the tribe of Judah and Simeon, Binyamin and Levi who had all together formed the ancient Kingdom of Judah and the ancient Kingdom of Israel.

Despite increasing intergration of the Jews with secular society, a new form of anti- Semitism emerged, based on the ideas of race and nationhood rather than the religious hatred of the Middle Ages. This form of anti- Semitism held that Jews were a separate and inferior race from the Aryan people of Western Europe.

So as you see I have a Bachelors degree in History, So were do woods stand in all this way after all this conflict in History,It all started in Europe, not America the term wood came from the California Prison system in the 1970's(Peckerwood) Im also as you know a Peckerwood 100% but I have the History as my witness to my research and advantage, Knowledge is power my streetgang blogger!!! and I welcome all comments!!! but history does not lie!!! So you state Thats Retarted even for a wood?

Our ideology was adopted to some degree, but we are not European Americans nor are African Americans from Africa, they are Black Americans and we are Caucasian or White Americans, I don't understand your point? and Iam finished with a new book I just wrote, So I have the time to Elaborate or educated on "White History" I dont just wear a Swastika and Lightining Bolts and WEISS MACHT in German on my Back arms in ink that is forever, because it was the thing to do back in them days all political ink for us is earned and learning our Heritage also,If you have other comments,I would like to hear them have a good night peace out the Bumperjack from way back
Attachments
1454568_219871311506973_23051716_n.jpg
1454568_219871311506973_23051716_n.jpg (7.39 KiB) Viewed 10481 times

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 123
Joined: February 13th, 2008, 10:11 am
Location: 93

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by alsheikh971 » July 1st, 2014, 5:41 am

Bumperjack, I read some of your post and now, I can't really believe what you typed, maybe you were high, or something. Leave this superior b.s to the Nazi.
I was on the opposite pole, years ago... Now, God showed me another way, but I could spam this site with Afrocentric or Islamic rants that would be considered offending by the almighty white race ...
I changed my way (or am trying to), and I just advise you to leave this B.S.
Saying this is like, on another subject, saying Putin and Russia are bad and dangerous and we, the western hemisphere, are the good ones.
History as you know and read it, has been written for people like you, and it is normal to get to your conclusions, but there are often two sides of a story.
I could add Pearl Harbor happened because US services fooled Japan, to make them believe US were weak, the plan was to create a backlash from the public for it to support the "entry" of US in WWII. It is called manipulation like the infamous Gobbels (the nazi one).
Maybe, I am not clear to U, but English is not my native tongue, even though I should be more efficient, lol
Anyway
Salaam To y'all

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by femun » July 1st, 2014, 3:41 pm

@bumperjack If whites are superior, then you must not be white.


LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 1st, 2014, 6:00 pm

alsheikh971,your comments are welcome, islamic huh? you are a racist but god has washed your tongue, Leave Superior to the Nazi's? I have a right as you do to believe alah is god you must be crazy,because the king of kings is not allah or alah partner,Yes you are not even American. I understand your position Because your a racist Muslim but you can also be saved, Its a part of history i speak and don't and it has nothing to do with the bombing of pearl harbor.

Yes you was on the opposite pole a "hating white racist muslim" thats trying to save your soul but alah cant do it partner,i will pray you find the real king and it isnt Muslim they blame the White Man because he is Superior and the facts are in history,you can call it high but dig in to the history books,you are on Foriegn soil or are commenting in the land of the free and home of the brave we fought for our freedom of speech and equaility.

History is what it is Im not hating just posting facts and people like you are not going to agree but thats ok your position before was of a Racist religion doesn't change Muslim hate so you dont have to sugar coat your faith or beliefs, My posts are proven facts in history call it what you want but it is in Black and White it's apart of history me or you can not change,you might try to let a islamic god name alah change you, but you have deep rooted hate like all Muslims do. weiss Macht, Seinn Fein
Attachments
IMG_294497174538482 (1).jpeg
IMG_294497174538482 (1).jpeg (16.63 KiB) Viewed 10459 times

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 1st, 2014, 6:26 pm

This is for you: ALSHEIKH971

"To man, the Essence of God is incomprehensible, so also are the worlds beyond this, and their condition. It is given to man to obtain knowledge, to attain to great spiritual perfection, to discover hidden truths and to manifest even the attributes of God; but still man cannot comprehend the Essence of God. Where the ever-widening circle of man's knowledge meets the spiritual world a Manifestation of God is sent to mirror forth His splendour.

Divine Manifestations

Is the Divine Manifestation, God?

Yes, and yet not in Essence. A Divine Manifestation is as a mirror reflecting the light of the Sun. The light is the same and yet the mirror is not the Sun. All the Manifestations of God bring the same Light; they only differ in degree, not in reality. The Truth is one. The light is the same though the lamps may be different; we must look at the Light not at the Lamp. If we accept the Light in one, we must accept the Light in all; all agree, because all are the same. The teaching is ever the same, it is only the outward forms that change.

The Manifestations of God are as the heavenly bodies. All have their appointed place and time of ascension, but the Light they give is the same. if one wishes to look for the sun rising, one does not look always at the same point because that point changes with the seasons. When one sees the sun rise further in the north one recognizes it, though it has risen at a different point.

Notes of a conversation with 'Abdu'l-Bahá

A COLOURED man from South Africa who was visiting 'Abdu'l-Bahá, said that even now no white people really cared very much for the black man.

'Abdu'l-Bahá replies: Compare the present time and the feeling towards the coloured people now, with the state of feeling two or three hundred years ago, and see how much better it is at present. In a short time the relationship between the coloured and white people will still further improve, and bye and bye no difference will be felt between them. White doves and purple doves exist, but both kinds are doves.

Bahá'u'lláh once compared the coloured people to the black pupil of the eye surrounded by the white. In this black pupil you see the reflection of that which is before it, and through it the light of the Spirit shines forth.

In the sight of God colour makes no difference at all, He looks at the hearts of men. That which God desires from men is the heart. A black man with a good character is far superior to a white man with a character that is less good (and vice versa)."

(Abdu'l-Baha, Abdu'l-Baha in London, p. 66)

This was spoken in the early 1900s, just a few years before WWI

God bless & not much has changed believe me with Black Racist Muslims

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 2nd, 2014, 5:57 am

Alsheikh971 as you see the word Superior in technology,cars, computers, machines you name it was invented by The white man his skin color is not Superior his mind was in them days!!! God sees no Color if you are truly a man of a higher being,You use to be a Black Racist,opposite side of the pole,before i was old enough to think for myself,I was raised with hate, but I know longer own it, but Im proud of my heritage!!! Hate is ignorance and in by know way shape or form do I hate because of a man or woman's Skin Color.

I put them symbols to show my pride in my heritage German & Irish The Swastika and Shamrock

Weiss macht & Seinn Fein (also german & Irish Language)
Attachments
IMG_50593269619120.jpeg
IMG_50593269619120.jpeg (31.73 KiB) Viewed 10445 times

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 123
Joined: February 13th, 2008, 10:11 am
Location: 93

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by alsheikh971 » July 2nd, 2014, 6:13 am

You are assuming that I'm Muslim and I'm not, my second nema is Christian. I 'm a church goer !
I said I [u]could[/u] have spamed this forum with islamic or afrocentric rants ! it's a possibility but God opened my eyes. Some of friends are muslims and I talk with them, this mean, i could use their rhetoric just to infuriate peple like you, or others for what iit's worth, but I chose to adress to your intelligence.
For every word you used I could use the contrary just to make fun or to provoke. that what I tried to tell U but U jumped in the middle.
Yes US is a free country so is France ( I am [u]a real french[/u], maybe more french than you're american :lol: , my people are French since 17th century, and even if you think as slaves, that was exactly the same for Irish americans in those years, for example, so it's a fair tie).
Anyway, some of the extracts you brought seemed deep but, again, you're acting like someone coming in a park with a loaded gun telling people they're pussies because you can murder them and bla-bla ... Little did you know that maybe there's another knucklehead with a bigger gun and aiming right.
I mean the topic you brought is highly toxic, and because of freedom of speech, you brought it down !!
This is not because you can do something that you ought to do it !
We're grown men, you can have this discussion on stormfront or whatever, but I dare you to find something as provocative like this that I could have written on this forum.
And yeah I did not bring many things around here 8)
I read somewhere that God showed you a another path, or something like that, when you were discussing with sistabrim and now I read THIS ... ???
The word superior is ... confusing. I don't want to make it like a challenge type my father's car is faster than your
Please, again ...
Salaam

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 2nd, 2014, 7:25 am

My assumption is not correct,and yes this subject is toxic, I would agree, and nobody of color would agree,but history is what it is. This I dont think is a subject for stormfront, because Im not a White Nationalist,Islamic and or afrocentric rants are welcome,the same as the Irish Slave trade who were also a oppressed group in History!!! seems like people also want to sweep that under the rug like it Never existed,or happened!!! that whites were also slaves,way before Africans were,Its only History, and yes Im saved by the blood of the lamb and a child of god also,Believe me I already had people on this site trying to infuriate,agitate,upset,pertub,fluster,ruffle but my feathers dont ruffle easy so that wont work, my gun is for fun my gun isn't bigger than anyone's,some have commented they are bigger than me has more money than me and I blocked them because of there Childesh behavior,your more french then me American? I dont think so! I served my Country in the USMC for 4 years and went overseas and invaded Granada in 1982 with the 2nd Amphibious Assault Battalion, My french street blogger from france, Yes Iam a Military Veteran also of the good old USA, well Im the last person who is comming in any park to say my gun is bigger than yours,There is always a bigger gun and Someone always is bigger or Crazier than you :lol: Im not trying to get a responce the way you are reading me in no way shape or form,Im through hurt and pain gained Knowledge and wisdom through it all and gained a degree in History,I lived a crazy existence before The Marines and after I got out in Gangs, but Iam now a Soldier for Christ and no longer serve The Devil the Ruler of Earth and hell which i believe is somewhere here on this earth in different Locations througout the World,Iam Free to speak the truth because History does not lie,well it got your attention or you wouldn't be corresponding with me and Im no longer a Knucklehead but was for many years in Street gangs and prison that is my past,They say it is not how you start the Race its how you Finish the race that will matter,Its what mark you leave when your gone that matters how many lives you've touched all in positive ways not Negative by no means...peaceout Bumperjack
Attachments
1044735_1380802612137708_314416201_n.jpg
1044735_1380802612137708_314416201_n.jpg (4.43 KiB) Viewed 10441 times

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 123
Joined: February 13th, 2008, 10:11 am
Location: 93

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by alsheikh971 » July 2nd, 2014, 1:01 pm

Ok there's no problem we just argued a little bit but there's no drama.
I understand your last post, I did my duty too, but wasn't engaged in the French army, it was a "duty" every young french had to do until 1996. I watched the president at that time, Chirac, take the decision to stop military service at that time. Officers around me were really upset, lol. I was around people that fight, fought for our coountry, I often disagree but always respect !
I've got to give credit when it's due, white/black/yellow/brown power, but white superiority ...
I don't get caught in any argument other than that (white superiority or the other around) and french politics.
Salaam = Peace = Shalom = Paix

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 2nd, 2014, 6:54 pm

Yes I understand about superiority it is the state of superior,supremacy,advantage,lead,dominance is what I basically believe in history, that is true, Every technology: the art skill in making of cars modification.making of modern technologys today,computers cell phones, All of modern technology were all created by whites.I'm not saying that because are skin is a different color than non whites that we are a superior race. Like Hitler thought, I'm not Adolph Hitler, Stalin or Mussolini. Who was the 27th prime Minister of Italy,yes what the Germans thought the supreme race were Aryans blue eyed blond hair whites,Stalin was the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union he was in political office for 30 years,these were the Leaders in power at the time of Hitler's rain in power,I'm a Historian Not a Racist love history,peace out bumperjack

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 123
Joined: February 13th, 2008, 10:11 am
Location: 93

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by alsheikh971 » July 3rd, 2014, 12:50 am

No problem, I can see more clearly your point.
Salaam

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 4th, 2014, 3:15 pm

I'm glad you see my point, I might sound or look like a White Supremacist, but I'm not just a guy who has yes stood up for being have fought other races because I'm white and I'm proud of my White Heritage but a Racist is a hater and ignorant because they are only looking at a view they were taught when they were to young to think for themselves as I was the difference was for me is I studied and took a wider look at Race, Religion and politics and history as most ppl who are caught up in Racism have a one view side and mine that makes them ignorant,I'm guilty of that when I was young and I'm guilt of racial slurs but I'm not a hater I won't hate or dislike someone just because our skin color is not the same I know history from A to Z and there are good and bad in all walks, Religions and Races in this world just open your eyes and you will see, do I sport a Swastika yes and shamrock but I'm a descendent of German and Irish decent Weiss Macht Bruder, Sinn. Fein,lumberjack out.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 174
Joined: July 18th, 2006, 7:14 am

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by karim » July 5th, 2014, 3:41 am

So you're a kind of Supremacist Bumperjack ??? I'd never thougt...
I sure understand alsheikh971's point as a French too...
You relate to History to built your supremacist theories but think of it this way :
What if humanity's history was only a second on the world's scale ?
I mean nothing is ethernal, things change... It's a cycle...
Yesterday America sold balcks peeple on maket places, today the 1st of them is half black...
Yesterday Arab people were studying astronomy while your so called "superiors" whites were covering themselves with animal's skins living in holes...
America declines while China rise...
Tomorrow america's population will be latino...
Things are constantly changing, and the one that got the upper hand today won't have it tomorrow...
We're here thinking our world history is all, but it's nothing, maybe only a second on the world's sacle.
For example take a piece of white wood (without playing on words :P ), leave it outside, and see what happen...
It will become Brown, then black, then it will return to the ground...
That's exactly the same process with Humanity, but it take much more time...

Excuse my bad English (as it's not my native language)

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 5th, 2014, 8:08 am

Karim,my views are what they are,you can call them what they are I'm a Christian not a pagan, with the name you have sounds Muslim,see your right things do change but I'm an American first,a Supremacist not by far pride in your heritage does not Make you a Racist people do, like yourself with lopsided view points,history will not build my theories,there is no gray areas with being a White Supremacist,I love my Country and Heritage that does not make me a Supremacist,hate does humanity is not like a piece of wood it evolves much differently,I'm from the land of the free home of the brave, don't know what side of the planet your on pal,understanding ones points,ideology is a difficult task when you see things from different cultures like you say you don't even speakers our native tongue,So how can you understand a proud White American who has fought for his Country and has lived in my shoes you can't. But that's ok a lot of you Non Americans have strange outlook on humanity when you also believe in another superior one

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”