Can we really deny Whites are Superior

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 174
Joined: July 18th, 2006, 7:14 am

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by karim » July 26th, 2014, 11:48 pm

Yes I think they're not real Latinos... I even seen some "18th street" tags on walls in Spain during my summer vacation last year (in Rosas and even in Madrid to be more precise). Some youngsters caught by the hype without a doubt... You know guys, America have so much influence here in Europe... And I think it's true for the rest of the World too...
I use to say that whatever happen in America will come in France. It used to be 10 years later back in the day, now it's much more faster due to the internet I guess...
You can have (fakes) "Bloods" & "Crips" in a citée (=project) but it won't last long... I'd say maybe a summer ! :P
To them it's just a kind of fashion but it will change next summer...
I speak for France because England is on another level to me, they're way much like US gangs. Sometimes with 3 générations involved, and with real roots and real history.
I'm Under the impresion that it is an "Anglo-Saxon" thing. I don't know if I'm clear enough but I'm under the impresion that the language spoken is part of the thing. I've seen many times that gangs structures are the same in countries where English is spoken all around the world. USA, England, South Africa... Gangs in those countries have very close similarities...
But the whole thing started in America, like I said before America is a laboratory to me, the world's laboratory !

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 27th, 2014, 12:16 am

Sentenza wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:@Sentenza, do you believe those German north siders are really from Latin America? I mean I'm sure some can be,but I doubt they all are. I did see them say they were Latin, but I think they could be also referring to Latin Europe. Even if they're all some form of Latin, this is just another excuse they have made to try n seem legit. We've already spoken on them, but I'm going to say again they are trying too hard and I also have seen too many red flags to believe they're legitimate. When I questioned how they previously used the name "norteño bloods", someone came with the excuse about how they're not the typical race of a norteño, but they have "norteño blood".
I dont think any of those dudes are from latin america. They speak perfect german in other Songs. They are from northern germany, thats probably why they picked Norteno. This stuff is fake.
Check out this: I think at least one could be Latino n that would be Chuy on the second verse. Either way, I know it's fake. Can't believe how serious they act, to where one even has a huelga bird tattoo on his chest! Did they think they could just wake up one day and all of a sudden be norteños? I don't know who should feel more embarrassed.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 174
Joined: July 18th, 2006, 7:14 am

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by karim » July 29th, 2014, 3:36 am

They're rappers... ONLY rappers...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 29th, 2014, 5:39 am

Yeah, but I think there's a better chance of being 18 in Spain. Compared to norteños in Germany.
karim wrote:Yes I think they're not real Latinos... I even seen some "18th street" tags on walls in Spain during my summer vacation last year (in Rosas and even in Madrid to be more precise). Some youngsters caught by the hype without a doubt... You know guys, America have so much influence here in Europe... And I think it's true for the rest of the World too...
I use to say that whatever happen in America will come in France. It used to be 10 years later back in the day, now it's much more faster due to the internet I guess...
You can have (fakes) "Bloods" & "Crips" in a citée (=project) but it won't last long... I'd say maybe a summer ! :P
To them it's just a kind of fashion but it will change next summer...
I speak for France because England is on another level to me, they're way much like US gangs. Sometimes with 3 générations involved, and with real roots and real history.
I'm Under the impresion that it is an "Anglo-Saxon" thing. I don't know if I'm clear enough but I'm under the impresion that the language spoken is part of the thing. I've seen many times that gangs structures are the same in countries where English is spoken all around the world. USA, England, South Africa... Gangs in those countries have very close similarities...
But the whole thing started in America, like I said before America is a laboratory to me, the world's laboratory !

bryant46
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: August 3rd, 2014, 9:07 pm
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: Indiana
What city do you live in now?: naptown

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bryant46 » August 4th, 2014, 2:05 pm

Yes.Whites are far superior. They are superior at killing masses of people, ruining the environment, being devilish, raping, pillaging, molesting, lying, cheating,stealing, oppressing people, rewriting history to glorify their selves through the achievements of others, usury, and all sorts of evil shit. That is the only superiority they have. No one race is inherently superior. You talk of all the technology, but fail to mention the vast contributions by blacks, latinos and asians. Black inventors like Daniel Hale Williams, Andre Reboucas, David Crosthwait,George Alcorn, George Carruthers, Granville Woods, Lloyd Hall, Phillip Emeagwali, Richard Spikes, Thomas Mensah, and Dr. Mark Dean (IBM) are only a few blacks who invented some shit that helped shape the world as we know it. We could take it back even further and include ancient people like Imhotep (Egypt). I know white people like to claim that Egypt was a white nation even though it is clearly in Africa. Ancient Egyptians even said that their ancestors came from the North (our south because they looked at the Earth from what we would call an upside down perspective). The founders of Egypt came from the Nubia/Kush/Ethiopia area of East Africa. White people are not native to Africa. Blacks were all over Africa. Eurocentrics like to label us as "subsaharan" as a way for them to claim Northern African history. They mention the fact that the Sahara region was not always a desert. There were people(black africans), flora and fauna in the sahara as recent as around 5000 years ago so it was not a barrier for ancient migrations. This is around the same time the first pharoah popped up. The Arabs, Asians, and Europeans didn't come to Egypt until hundreds of years later. The argument that ancient egyptians had to look like the current inhabitants of the area is invalid. Just look at America. The inhabitants (indians) of this continent looked vastly different from the people who live here today and Egypt has been around WAY longer than the U.S. The original Sumerians were not white either. Sumer was first settled at least 7 or 8 thousand years ago. People hadn't even evolved white skin yet. There is more.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Sentenza » August 11th, 2014, 11:31 pm

I can receommend everybody this book. It explains why europe has always been in an advanced position compared to most other parts of the world.
Its not because of race or culture, its because we had by far the best conditions and had it easiest environmentally.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel

Diamond argues that Eurasian civilization is not so much a product of ingenuity, but of opportunity and necessity. That is, civilization is not created out of superior intelligence, but is the result of a chain of developments, each made possible by certain preconditions.

The first step towards civilization is the move from nomadic hunter-gatherer to rooted agrarian. Several conditions are necessary for this transition to occur: 1) access to high protein vegetation that endures storage; 2) a climate dry enough to allow storage; 3) access to animals docile enough for domestication and versatile enough to survive captivity. Control of crops and livestock leads to food surpluses. Surplus frees people up to specialize in activities other than sustenance and supports population growth. The combination of specialization and population growth leads to the accumulation of social and technologic innovations which build on each other. Large societies develop ruling classes and supporting bureaucracies, which in turn lead to the organization of nation states and empires.[2]

Although agriculture arose in several parts of the world, Eurasia gained an early advantage due to the greater availability of suitable plant and animal species for domestication. In particular, Eurasia has barley, two varieties of wheat and three protein-rich pulses for food; flax for textiles; goats, sheep and cattle. Eurasian grains were richer in protein, easier to sow and easier to store than American maize or tropical bananas.

As early Middle Eastern civilizations began to trade, they found additional useful animals in adjacent territories, most notably horses and donkeys for use in transport. Diamond identifies 13 species of large animals (over 100 lb / 44 kg) domesticated in Eurasia, compared with just one in South America (counting the llama and alpaca as breeds within the same species) and none at all in the rest of the world. Australia and North America suffered from a lack of useful animals due to extinction, probably by human hunting, shortly after the end of the Pleistocene, whilst the only domesticated animals in New Guinea came from the East Asian mainland during the Austronesian settlement some 4,000–5,000 years ago. Sub-Saharan biological relatives of the horse including zebras and onagers proved untameable; and although African elephants can be tamed, it is very difficult to breed them in captivity;[2][3] Diamond describes the small number of domesticated species (14 out of 148 "candidates") as an instance of the Anna Karenina principle: many promising species have just one of several significant difficulties that prevent domestication.

Eurasians domesticated goats and sheep for hides, clothing, and cheese; cows for milk; bullocks for tilling fields and transport; and benign animals such as pigs and chickens. Large domestic animals like horses and camels offered the considerable military and economic advantages of mobile transport.

A crucial and unintended product of animal domestication was the transmutation of viruses from livestock to humans. Smallpox, measles and influenza were the result of close proximity between dense populations of animals and humans. Through chronic exposure and centuries of intermittent, but non-decimating, epidemics, Europeans developed significant resistance to these viruses. Though malaria is often considered the most dangerous micro-organism to humans, it is geographically limited. Smallpox is geographically unlimited, and Europeans took it with them wherever they went.

Eurasia's large landmass and long east-west distance increased these advantages. Its large area provided it with more plant and animal species suitable for domestication, and allowed its people to exchange both innovations and diseases. Its East-West orientation allowed breeds domesticated in one part of the continent to be used elsewhere through similarities in climate and the cycle of seasons. The Americas had difficulty adapting crops domesticated at one latitude for use at other latitudes (and, in North America, adapting crops from one side of the Rocky Mountains to the other). Similarly, Africa was fragmented by its extreme variations in climate from North to South: crops and animals that flourished in one area never reached other areas where they could have flourished, because they could not survive the intervening environment. Europe was the ultimate beneficiary of Eurasia's East-West orientation: in the first millennium BC, the Mediterranean areas of Europe adopted the Middle East's animals, plants, and agricultural techniques; in the first millennium AD, the rest of Europe followed suit.[2][3]

The plentiful supply of food and the dense populations that it supported made division of labor possible. The rise of non-farming specialists such as craftsmen and scribes accelerated economic growth and technological progress. These economic and technological advantages eventually enabled Europeans to conquer the peoples of the other continents in recent centuries by using the "Guns" and "Steel" of the book's title.

Eurasia's dense populations, high levels of trade, and living in close proximity to livestock resulted in widespread transmission of diseases, including from animals to humans. Natural selection forced Eurasians to develop immunity to a wide range of pathogens. When Europeans made contact with America, European diseases (to which they had no immunity) ravaged the indigenous American population, rather than the other way around (the "trade" in diseases was a little more balanced in Africa and southern Asia: endemic malaria and yellow fever made these regions notorious as the "white man's grave";[4] and syphilis may have originated in the Americas[5]). The European diseases – the "Germs" of the book's title – decimated indigenous populations so that relatively small numbers of Europeans could maintain their dominance.[2][3]

Diamond also proposes geographical explanations for why western European societies, rather than other Eurasian powers such as China, have been the dominant colonizers,[2][6] claiming Europe's geography favored balkanization into smaller, closer, nation-states, bordered by natural barriers of mountains, rivers and coastline. Threats posed by immediate neighbours ensured governments that suppressed economic and technological progress soon corrected their mistakes or were out-competed relatively quickly, such as the counter-progressive Polish regime, whilst the region's leading powers changed over time. Other advanced cultures developed in areas whose geography was conducive to large, monolithic, isolated empires, without competitors that might have forced the nation to reverse mistaken policies such as China banning the building of ocean-going ships. Western Europe also benefited from a more temperate climate than Southwest Asia where intense agriculture ultimately damaged the environment, encouraged desertification, and hurt soil fertility.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » August 13th, 2014, 8:00 am

For now, their contribution to modern society makes them out to be the most superior race-no lie. No matter how we try to slice this, being loyal to our respective races (and it is right that we do so), the facts are glaringly obvious.

A lot of their prosperity was ill-gotten, no doubt. But the fact that they were/are able to take on most of the world in their quest for domination says a lot about their abilities. We see it in our mannerisms, our thoughts, our sciences, our technology, our present day governments, our take on life, our respective popular cultures, our senses of fashion. Forget how and why this could have happened. What matters is that it did happen, hence my conclusion.

However, take note of my qualifier, for now.

In the thousands of years that humans have inhabited the earth, the position of the "chief" race has been fluid, dependent on the chief race preceding it, and so on. Egypt had its shot, the Greeks and Romans had theirs, Ethiopians were revered, and Ancient China was it. The Europeans were the barbarians. Each bit of knowledge was either influenced or related to another. Each culture borrowed from others to bolster its people. We are very much connected. But for now, the white race bears the crown. most inventions of the past 200 years were made by white people.If we go back further in history we will see India has 6 inventors in a country of 1.1 billion people, China has 27 inventors in a country of 1.3 billion people, Swenden has 53 inventors in a country of barely 8 million people, Germany has 188 inventors in a country of barely 70 million people. based on these facts it would be reasonable to assume that if Sweden had the population India does it would have 7000 inventors! And we would be far more advanced than we are now. Inventions is what makes a race of people Superior its a controversial subject but history states the facts and Africa didn;t even make the inventors list. China and India have the two largest populations on Earth followed by Africa. So here we have 3 of the fastest breeding races on the planet with less inventions between all 6 billion of them than just 8 million Nordic Swedes! If current trends continue a bastardized version of these 3 under achieving races(1 of them VERY under achieving) dominate the Earth. How will such a large population with so few inventors and innovators possibly compensate for the rest of the population? They can't. They won't. It will be a return to the jungle. Plain and simple. So white liberal idiots and non-whites, what do you have to say to this? I'm curious

To use the cliche, the only thing constant in life is change.

So in essence, no "race" is inherently superior. We all have the same abilities, as PC as it may sound. While a certain subgroup might have been of no influence in the past, there is no indication that they will not constitute a chief empire in the future. Sometime in the future that chief race might be in sub-Saharan Africa, or might constitute the native Americans, or the Pygmies of Central Africa. Don't laugh. It may very well be true. You never know. As much as I acknowledge that Europe influences the world, I'm also raising an eyebrow when I hear of the Asians. They are fast becoming a super-power. Notice the shift?

For now, take the present status-quo as a challenge. What role will you play in the fluid race for the top that we call civilization? It's not a matter of sitting idly and complaining about what happens now, it is a matter of action. What steps are you taking to improve the life of a fellow African? How are you educating members of your ethnic group about ways to forge ahead? Do you have faith in your abilities?


Most importantly, what good can you make out for YOURSELF?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » August 13th, 2014, 8:39 am

@Bryant46, read my last post this is factual history. Africa didn't even make the list of inventors. White European people in the last 200 years have ruled in superiorioty (Intellegence), innovators and inventors,Norther Europe is where most of the white inventors came . In my last post I put up the numbers. We know China India and Africa are the largest planets on Earth, but are Non Superior to Europeans period. Sweden only has 9.6 million people as we speak it is the 3rd largest country in the European Union by area,this is were the Vikings came from. History does hide things but its accounts are on paper,facts base my conclusions how ever you slice it like I said before some think its a foolish statement because they have not studied the civilizations and history of our cultures there will always be a Controversial argument on this subject but the numbers and facts are what that are.English Scottish,Welsh Irish,England,Scotland, Wales, Nothern Ireland contain 79% of inventors are of the white race. read the history of the last 200 years.

bryant46
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: August 3rd, 2014, 9:07 pm
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: Indiana
What city do you live in now?: naptown

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bryant46 » August 14th, 2014, 9:45 am

@bumperjack if whites and their inventions are so superior why is the earth being destroyed by these same people and their inventions? is smart to invent stuff that is leading the destruction of your environment? is it smart to invent stuff that is killing off humanity? inventing a bunch of harmful stuff sounds like the work of smart idiots. seem to me that the people of africa, asia and the americas were showed intelligence by living off the land and making a way for their selves while not destroying their habitat. is the world truly a better place because of the white race? also how can millions of whites live off the rep of the few hundred that invented so much? saying that whites are superior based of the inventions of a few is like saying all whites are chomos cuz some of them are. racist logic is always flawed though so a racist mind will always find some reason not to listen to anything that differs from it's racist ideas. believing that whites are the only ones who invented anything that has been useful in modern society is crazy and ignorant. also there are way more inventors in china than whatever number you listed. come on man how would you expect someone in a third world country with no resources to invent as much shit as someone in germany with it's many resources? and a lot of "white" american inventions have been made possible by unheard of or unseen blacks and latinos. so invading foreign lands, killing the natives, and all of the other evil things that whites have done all around the globe does not make them superior at anything except being devilish. remember the devil is extremely intelligent but obviously he isnt very smart cuz he tried to do the impossible and defeat his creator. but seriously, i dont know why i just wasted my time cuz a racist (black, white or otherwise) will always find some reason to justify their stupid ass racism.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Sentenza » August 22nd, 2014, 2:26 pm

Its all about the environment. Europe has a climate which is very comfortable to live in and makes it possible to harvest several times a year. Thousands of years ago this was a huge advantage and europe developed an advatange over hunter/gatherer societies in many parts of the world.
For example in Japan it was the same. Japans climate and soil made it possible to harvest three times a year, enabling them to feed a lot of people without as much effort as other socities.
To put it simple: if you dont have to hunt your food daily and you can stock up on food reserves you can dedicate your time to other things, such as constructing complex societies, making inventions, arts, music etc.
Hunter/Gatherer societies are too busy surviving rather then developing complex structures like states and building the foundation for sophisticated developments on every level. They remain tribal.
A very important factor is livestock too. Europe (and Asia) has had more then a dozen species of livestock animals suitable for domestication, which helped developing european societies. Dogs, Cows, Horses, Pigs and a lot more were a great help to europeans in terms of providing food and materials like leather, furs and so on that helped a lot surviving everyday life.
America, Africa and Australia didnt have these advantages.
In America giant mammals went extinct when the first humans arrived, one theory claims that it was due to change of climate and humans wiping them out.
The only livestock suitable to integrate into daily life were the Lamas in south america. And they cant carry a lot of weight like cows or horses, so they were of no help in agriculture, unlike a lot of european and asian animals.
In Africa you had a very rough climate, sometimes ruining the harvests for decades and no useful livestock animals apart from the water ox. This caused most african cultures to stay on the hunter gatherer level, until recently.
Apart from Egypt, which thrived off the nile, which provided a very fertile soil and enabled them to create one of the oldest cultures that earth knows.
Even in times of cultural stagnation, like the middle ages, europe was very rich in crops and food compared to the rest of the world. This built the foundation for europes advanced position in the world. Of course this counts for some parts of asia too, because they havent been behind europe in these aspects. China and Japan always have been on par with europe.
Its not about culture or race, its about who settled down in the most beneficial places on earth, with the best climate. This only was nullified when technology came into play and now all parts of the world are developing.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 27th, 2013, 6:13 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by silentwssj » August 22nd, 2014, 10:48 pm

Good post Sentenza! I have to say that I agree with your viewpoints. To me Europe is a breadbasket area of the world which allowed people to engage in other pursuits besides just finding sustenance. This lead to great wealth accumulation, which lead to a professional class of people who were able make great strides in all areas and academic disciplines. There are many comparisons around the world that can be made here. In North America for example there were drastic differences among the natives based on their geographic origin. One of the most advanced groups or culture areas would be the Northwest coast of what is today the United States and Canada. These people were blessed with an abundance of food resources and therefore had a lot of free time on there hands to develop an advanced culture. They Developed wooden plank houses, built totem poles, and engaged in great social gatherings which they called potlatches. On the other hand the Native peoples that inhabited what today would be the Great Basin area or Nevada were very primitive in the way that they live. There was not much to eat and they had few natural resources. They lived in small huts and scavenged whatever they could. The first White settlers dubbed them "Digger Indians" because they would carry sticks around digging up roots to eat. I think that there are a lot of other reasons that Europeans became so advanced. In my eyes you have look at all the knowledge, power and wealth each country gained through Colonialism. Imagine having outposts in every area of the world. They say the sun never set on the British Empire. They literally had wealth and knowledge pouring in from every corner of the world. This is an advantage of enormous magnitude. It enabled them to create a professional class of people that could spend all of their time and energy learning! One last thing that no one has brought up is war! Combat is a great motivator. European country's were constantly trying to take each other out. If you are faced with the constant threat of extermination fear becomes a huge motivating factor. If you don't believe me just look at history. Europe was not exactly known for being the most advanced area of the world until about 500 years ago. Pretty funny how that perfectly coincides with Colonialism and great wars! Think about it! Silent!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Sentenza » August 23rd, 2014, 6:27 pm

silentwssj wrote:Good post Sentenza! I have to say that I agree with your viewpoints. To me Europe is a breadbasket area of the world which allowed people to engage in other pursuits besides just finding sustenance. This lead to great wealth accumulation, which lead to a professional class of people who were able make great strides in all areas and academic disciplines. There are many comparisons around the world that can be made here. In North America for example there were drastic differences among the natives based on their geographic origin. One of the most advanced groups or culture areas would be the Northwest coast of what is today the United States and Canada. These people were blessed with an abundance of food resources and therefore had a lot of free time on there hands to develop an advanced culture. They Developed wooden plank houses, built totem poles, and engaged in great social gatherings which they called potlatches. On the other hand the Native peoples that inhabited what today would be the Great Basin area or Nevada were very primitive in the way that they live. There was not much to eat and they had few natural resources. They lived in small huts and scavenged whatever they could. The first White settlers dubbed them "Digger Indians" because they would carry sticks around digging up roots to eat. I think that there are a lot of other reasons that Europeans became so advanced. In my eyes you have look at all the knowledge, power and wealth each country gained through Colonialism. Imagine having outposts in every area of the world. They say the sun never set on the British Empire. They literally had wealth and knowledge pouring in from every corner of the world. This is an advantage of enormous magnitude. It enabled them to create a professional class of people that could spend all of their time and energy learning! One last thing that no one has brought up is war! Combat is a great motivator. European country's were constantly trying to take each other out. If you are faced with the constant threat of extermination fear becomes a huge motivating factor. If you don't believe me just look at history. Europe was not exactly known for being the most advanced area of the world until about 500 years ago. Pretty funny how that perfectly coincides with Colonialism and great wars! Think about it! Silent!
Did you ever read Jared Diamond ¨Guns, Germs and Steel¨? He pretty much is the inventor of this theory and explains it pretty good with loads of examples. I am 100% positive that he is right.If you look at all the high cultures on earth that existed, they were all in very fertile places. Egypt was dependant of the Nile. Ancient chinese cultures were based on one of the great chinese rivers in mild climate zones of china. Japan only has about 15% land that is suitable for agriculture (the rest are mountains etc.), but due to its advanategous climate on the main island was able to feed a lot of people.
The Mayans modified corn into a plant that was able to feed their civilization even without livestock. Who knows where they could have went if they had lived in the same conditions as europeans and east asians and had all these amounts of livestock that made it easier for us. They still lived in a very hostile environment, the jungle.
The Incas had Llamas, potatos and a special technique of building terraces in the mountains in order to sustain a very effective agriculture. They dominated south america for a long time. On a sidenote, without their invention, the potato (it wasnt really their invention, but they perfected it through breeding), Germany would have never become what it is today. The potato is very nutritious and it was introduced to germany by the prussian emperor to feed the prussian army in a very cheap and effective way. This way germany was unified, because the prussian army became extremely effective and conquered most of germany. Until this day potaots have become synonymous with germany. ¨Potato¨ is a derogative tgerm for germans among immigrants.
You see, its all connected

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 174
Joined: July 18th, 2006, 7:14 am

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by karim » August 25th, 2014, 8:13 am

It feels good to see that I'm not the only one to think that the color of a man's skin have nothing to do with his IQ...
My brothers, Sentenza and Silent, you explained it very VERY well...

@Sentenza: Do you think I can find this book in French ? Or is it only in English ? If so I'll read it in English no problem...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Sentenza » August 25th, 2014, 1:40 pm

karim wrote:It feels good to see that I'm not the only one to think that the color of a man's skin have nothing to do with his IQ...
My brothers, Sentenza and Silent, you explained it very VERY well...

@Sentenza: Do you think I can find this book in French ? Or is it only in English ? If so I'll read it in English no problem...
Oui, bien sûr mon ami. :P

http://www.amazon.fr/lin%C3%A9galit%C3% ... 2070753514

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 174
Joined: July 18th, 2006, 7:14 am

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by karim » August 26th, 2014, 5:51 am

Vielen Dank mein Freund. Ich werde ihn lesen !

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » August 26th, 2014, 8:16 am

@Bryant46:Color of skin...is unnecessary reguarding the superiority from others,Caucasians had the greatest impact in history. Outside of the Democratic Party I know i won't find anybody who believes Caucasians are superior anymore,However the historical reasons for that belief are pretty interesting.

I'm a American before I'm a Caucasian,Skin color is nothing more than a descriptor. I just raised this post for debate to bring out some very good points by,Silent,Sentenza & others...Just like mentioned already its not about Superiority but rather desirability...

The concept of race, as apart from tribe,had its roots in science. In the 19th century science was exploding and everyone wanted to get into the act. Linguists decided that European Languages were descended from Indian languages and so now we have the Indo-European language group.

To be a racist is ignorance... and I just bring to the table some very Controversial things containing the issue of this post... but I would lean more with Silent and Sentenza...I play the White Supremacist role in posting this post and Im white but my real beliefs are not as a Racist...Bryant46 yes I believe The confusion comes when you use terms like "white people" or "black people" because those labels are ambiguous in designating someone either with a certain skin color or from a certain cultural upbringing or both...

You could wrongly say "colored people are naturally ignorant,but there are countless examples of brilliant and highly educated people who happen to have colored features. Likewise you could say white people are racist because the have white skin... any color of person could be racist...they were raised to believe that white people have always been on top and therefore are naturally superior (actually European advancement was a result of geographical and situational advantages, not bioloy as many still believe today...

So reguarding all debates on race and racism the key is that it's not a matter of biology but amatter of culture,environment,upbringing and history. A baby of any race from any part of the world can be raised by educated ,moral people "colored or white" and turn out to be brilliant,tough,morally upright and make immense positive contributions to all levels of society.

I have learned over the years, dont believe what you were taught to be the truth... always uncover the truth of humanity by study...Its not about race... but people of all Racial backgrounds get caught up in it... Now bryant respond to that my friend you of course had some very good points thank you for your input...I knew eventually this would be brought out and that was my goal now it has been put out there this is wear I really stand on this whole issue...ENVIRONMENT IT'S NOT ABOUT RACE... :lol:

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 174
Joined: July 18th, 2006, 7:14 am

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by karim » August 27th, 2014, 9:42 am

OK, so you deliberatly chose that title perfectly knowing it would be controversial... But you have to admit that coming from a proud peckerwood like you the controversy was sure...

It's a bit as if I post a thread called "Can we really deny Blacks & Hispanics are a menace to society"
My 1st argument would have been : Numbers don't lie, and those 2 groups are the majority in jails....

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » August 27th, 2014, 11:27 am

Yes I'm proud but not ignorant or a Racist.,.Karin your argument if your post was about blacks and Hispanics would be wrong first of all here is why:as you stated numbers don't lie...Of the 2.3 million inmates in custody 2.1 are men..,208,300 are women...black males represented the largest percentage(35.4%) of inmates held in custody, followed by white males (32.9%) and Hispanic males (17.9%)And you are right about numbers do not lie people automatically think that it's blacks& Hispanics,but in the USA these are the numbers, Yes Karim as crazy as it seems being a proud Peckerwood as myself doesn't automatically make me a Racist because I belong to a group or gang that has fought with blacks and Hispanics I hate no one race because of there color of skin that's ignorant...being proud of your Heritage isn't hate...The confusion is like in these numbers,Pride in being white society believes that's,White Supremacy but having pride in being Irish and German is pride in your Heritage...so it I say Irish &German Pride that's pride in your Heritage if I say White Pride or power that's White Supremacy...peace out Karin good points...thank you for your in put...with Respect bumperjack...

Tacobender
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 27
Joined: July 8th, 2012, 10:17 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Huntington Beach

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Tacobender » September 3rd, 2014, 12:42 am

bumperjack wrote:Your a splitale your not even in the game you feel me your tale might be branded,your the one talking out the side of your neck,when you grow a set of nuts get at me,your a square but you ain't from delaware, :lol:
TRUE STORY
Christina is straight poser, name dropping, lyin' FOO!!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » September 3rd, 2014, 7:03 pm

Christina is of course a poser name for sure but she trys to keep it real as a motherfucker,so I have no ill will for her...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 3rd, 2014, 9:09 pm

karim wrote:They're rappers... ONLY rappers...
Do you think they're trying to be more, or are they just copying to the extreme? If sureños ever do became a problem in their area, they will have to bang for real. That may sound like a joke, but there are people claiming 13 in Europe. These guys say their main enemy are nazi. I saw a video of one beating someone up, but I'm not sure what it was about.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Sentenza » September 4th, 2014, 11:45 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
karim wrote:They're rappers... ONLY rappers...
Do you think they're trying to be more, or are they just copying to the extreme? If sureños ever do became a problem in their area, they will have to bang for real. That may sound like a joke, but there are people claiming 13 in Europe. These guys say their main enemy are nazi. I saw a video of one beating someone up, but I'm not sure what it was about.
They are copying to the extreme. I have never heard anything about these dudes, i tried to google them in german and there is nothing to be found on them except on youtube.
Apart from the fact, that the city they live in (i could tell by the license plate in one of their videos) is dead as fuck and small.
They might do their own private little thing up their, but its some copycat/youtube shit.
There are gangs from up there which were nationally famous, joined the Hells Angels and so on, but definitely not these guys. Its some fake shit, mark my words....

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 27th, 2014, 1:29 am

Back to the topic of this thread.

I think with everything going on in our world right now, its becoming more obvious that if you didn't know already, no race is superior to another. What defines us is our principals, morals, faith, etc.....not our race.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 27th, 2013, 6:13 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by silentwssj » December 27th, 2014, 9:29 am

I couldn't agree more with Christina! God does not make mistakes! We all originate with the same creator. In his image and likeness we are made! When I look at people around the world it is the face of Jesus that I see in each person no matter how twisted and distorted it may be from living in this world! We are all members of the one true race and that is the human race! Silent!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » December 28th, 2014, 8:20 am

Yes back to the topic fellas,Racism still exist in this World we live in!!! but Chistine I agree there is No superior race/but a "Superior Power" but not a race of people...1 percent of our World is run by the Richest Family in the World the "Rothchilds"Racism is really ignorance because one bad apple does not spoil the whole bunch,You have good & Bad in every group or race of people WELCOME BACK CHRISTINE MARIE!!!

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”