What is a hate group? woods are not a hate group

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

What is a hate group? woods are not a hate group

Unread post by bumperjack » April 30th, 2014, 3:04 pm

A hate group is an organized group or movement that advocates and practices hatred, hostility, or violence towards members of a race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation or any other designated sector of society. According to the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), a hate group's "primary purpose is to promote animosity, hostility, and malice against persons belonging to a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or ethnicity/national origin which differs from that of the members of the organization."[1] The Southern Poverty Law Center's (SPLC) definition of a "hate group" includes those having beliefs or practices that attack or malign an entire class of people, typically for their immutable characteristics.[2]

Number of SPLC hate groups per million, as of 2013
In the US, two main organizations that monitor intolerance and hate groups are the Anti-Defamation League (ADL)[3] and the SPLC.[4] Hate groups are also tracked by the FBI.[5] The ADL and the SPLC maintain a list of what they deem to be hate groups, supremacist groups and anti-Semitic, anti-government or extremist groups that have committed hate crimes. However, at least for the SPLC, inclusion of a group in the list "does not imply a group advocates or engages in violence or other criminal activity."[6] According to the SPLC, from 2000 to 2008, hate group activity saw a 50 percent increase in the US, with a total of 926 active groups.[7] The FBI does not publish a list of hate groups, and "nvestigations are conducted only when a threat or advocacy of force is made; when the group has the apparent ability to carry out the proclaimed act; and when the act would constitute a potential violation of federal law."[

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: What is a hate group? woods are not a hate group

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 1st, 2014, 6:18 pm

What would happen if a wood was caught next to a black in CDC, sharing his food with him?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » May 2nd, 2014, 8:36 pm

From my experience it would be all "Bad" for him! They have rules and one of those rules says that they are not to eat or drink after a black person. I know all of this because I know quite a few "Woods". My honest impression of "Woods" is that they are simply white and willing to ride for their race in prison. They are not to be confused with say "Skin Heads", who are definitely on a white supremacist trip! Woods, do trip on Blacks though. I think it is primarily because of centuries of animosity between the Black and the White race! In prison these tensions become much more pronounced! I watch "lock up" a lot on MSNBC and it seems that California prisons are different from prisons in other states. It is common to see Blacks and Whites intermingling, Playing cards, Sports, and even celling up together in other states. Non of that would happen at all in California! One thing about where I grew up, Willow Glen is right next door to my Hood! Literally walking distance! Because of this I grew up with quite a few dudes that ended up becoming Woods! On the streets we would party together, do transactions and kick it from time to time! In prison it was pretty much forbidden! It was not that we had anything against them personally. The problem lies with their alliance with the EME-Surenos! That one issue caused the vast majority of problems between our two groups!

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Samson28 » May 3rd, 2014, 12:44 am

"I watch "lock up" a lot on MSNBC and it seems that California prisons are different from prisons in other states. It is common to see Blacks and Whites intermingling, Playing cards, Sports, and even celling up together in other states. "

Its called being on an SNY or soft yard. I recommend it all if you want to leave the BS behind and get on with your lives.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » May 3rd, 2014, 5:40 am

Samson28 wrote:"I watch "lock up" a lot on MSNBC and it seems that California prisons are different from prisons in other states. It is common to see Blacks and Whites intermingling, Playing cards, Sports, and even celling up together in other states. "

Its called being on an SNY or soft yard. I recommend it all if you want to leave the BS behind and get on with your lives.
@Spamson- From everything I've heard the makes you the scum of the earth. That shows your heart and that you are weak. I thought the Polish were tough guys, but you are polish and recommended going to SNY. Real show of strength playa. Pussy!

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » May 3rd, 2014, 8:34 am

I was not talking about SNY yards at all Sampson! When you watch "Lock Up" they always identify what state, Prison, and Yard they are on. Some of those prison's back East and down South obviously mix it up normally and naturally on regular General population yards. That trips me out! It just does not happen in California. Then again California has all of the major 4 Prison Gangs to regulate each race and keep their people in check. I am pretty sure that most other states do not have such a strong prison gang presence. I am not saying that they do not have racial prison gangs. I am just saying that it probably has not got to the point of total control and power over each race that you see in CA! As far as SNY yards go, they do show those on "Lock Up" as well. Honestly, those yards appear to me, to be a Freak Show! All you see is Rats, Rapists, Transvestites, and Dropouts! It does not look like a place that is desirable at all!

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 3rd, 2014, 10:46 am

Quepolo3 wrote:
Samson28 wrote:"I watch "lock up" a lot on MSNBC and it seems that California prisons are different from prisons in other states. It is common to see Blacks and Whites intermingling, Playing cards, Sports, and even celling up together in other states. "

@Spamson- From everything I've heard the makes you the scum of the earth. That shows your heart and that you are weak. I thought the Polish were tough guys, but you are polish and recommended going to SNY. Real show of strength playa. Pussy!
No it has to do with not wanting to take orders form some shitheads that will fun your life up and make your stay probably another five years if not more and you having to attack people out of the blue in coward ways for them for no reason at all to you. I would never be part of that or that kind of mentality. Thats not what warriors do (others bidding or be intimidated and coerced). Plus, it has to do with not wanting to deal with racist bullshet that goes on in most jails and gp yards in prisons. There is nothing soft about being in a place where every man is for himself. You have full criminals with ace tattoos and all on many pc or any yards or dropouts with the same mentality or even gangs there so its not any softer in any means, it just cuts the BS.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 3rd, 2014, 1:41 pm

My point was that even though a wood may not necessarily be racist, they as a group go by racial rules.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 4th, 2014, 1:31 pm

Here is my story on the bottom of here why I recently did a year with a strike and how I was discriminated against for being Polish in U S of Asshole:
viewtopic.php?f=168&t=56141&p=8761042#p8761042

This doesnt take into account what I witnessed in those court rooms, the discirmination, the hate, the fact the cops mentioned I was a Polish citizen in the statement and how I was handcuffed right away without being questioned first, etc. Do you guys know why I have so much anger and hate inside me now like a black man? this is all combined with it causing so much stress on my family my mom may be sick, which i hope to god isnt true. She is a beautiful young woman at only 49. They did all of this just to fuk me, the situation was gone and later we even tried to pay them off or the hospital bill to that guy and they still kept working with the. This is white America for you.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 4th, 2014, 1:41 pm

Oh and they did all of that to me after the lawyer didn't even want to take a preliminary hearing because some woman appeared out of the blue that was part of that bar crew who wanted to sue me and maybe press charges who came two months after the incident saying she was incurred during the middle of the scuffle (like I had any control which direction that guys friend tackled me at) and made more lies against me. It was surreal. It made me realize and feel who i was (a Polak) and never one of you. It made me realize the country and place Im at and how this is no different than the previous case I had for simply meeting a girl where I told myself the night before I won't do anything even if she wants to. Multiple times the same thing happened and same discrimination against me for different reasons growing up here since I was 9 (I never choose to come to this country my mom brought me). Would you guys not be angry? Would you just let it go? Would you let go people conspiring you in a group at some bar to fun your life over and get most money they can out of you? On top of this the lawyer cost my mom $8,000 and he told her to bail me (another $4000) and I went to some rehab place that cost about $8000. All because I defended myself in a bar fight against your crap local cop calling coward culture and people who I was never part of or belonged to as a Polak. Now I am back to my roots realizing who i really am. Who I was born as. A warrior, a Polish warrior, a white race and people stronger than anything you have in this cop calling, lying, discriminating coward land. Oh and the guy I hit who came at me was a total lyre. He lied right away at the hospital room saying I hit him out of the blue first. His friends couldn't keep their stories straight but there was clearly some weird conspiracy or them getting together going on.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 4th, 2014, 1:51 pm

Just read this story of what I saw in my people, the pride even as I got beaten by them that I was born a Polak. I wrote this I believe last time I was there. I lost a fight but actually fought. I have the fight in me. Despite me being punked so much here it is never because of fear of the opposite people but always of cops, laws, jails, systems, it destorying my family again, etc. But in reality when Im in Poland I always fight. I always go back to my roots there where I belong. Anyway here is that story showing my experiences with fights last time I was there:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=54267&p=8746692&hi ... w#p8746692

"I am not sure if I told you guys but I am actually Polish. Although I live in Ca I still have family there and am currently visiting. I am also in my mid-late 20s. I havent been back for like four years and realized again just how violent the people here are. The only thing that comes close to polish drunk guys in their 20s in Ca are mexican gangbangers in bars. These people are just as cheap as them, will attack you out of the blue in numbers, stop you or wait until you leave a bar to stab you under the rib where you'll bleed to death (funny how mexicans think they run •••• in cali and punk white people or start •••• when they wouldn't run •••• here or get killed in the process cheaply in a similar style).

Anyway, the first night here (a Friday) I went out and met some blokes who took me to some other bars and small clubs. Anyway there was this girl sitting in a group of these guys but she kept smiling to me and making eye contact and eventually started talking to me when she was away from that seat. She even asked me what were gonna do later like giving me hints she wanted to hang out or sleep with me later. Anyway, another bloke (one of the two I came with) started talking to her as well and she obviously was a bit of a player although she didnt really lose interest in me and still kept making small talk -- she was just social. This was outside on a patio.

So the two guys inside came out and demanded we stopped talking to her and Said that she had to go back to them. (He earlier said when he and the other bloke tried sitting near their table they were giving us signs to leave or threatening.) I told them that she can talk to whoever she wishes and they replied "what did you say? You better shut your mouth" so I said come shut it then and they attacked.

I got one punch in but i dont think it even did any damage as in a split second they grabbed my shirt and were throwing or pulling me to the ground where I landed on the side of my head. I think they may have got a stomp in on me as well. They didnt even try to square up or keep a distance or box just grab and throw as hard as possible with all four of their hands me to the ground. I wasnt even in a stance so I was flatfooted. I got up and told the, they were cheap for attacking me together like that so one of them said hell fight me alone. I had some fear and was already battered (both emotionally or mentally and physically with bruises) but still went back but he changed his mind as he started following. Oh and before that people were holding all three of us back.

So I grabbed a rock and tried to make a knife out of it and went back to try to stab him but I saw no fear from him. He just stood there mocking me to come at him or squaring up and saying come on (in the usa that would never happen even mexican gang bangers backed up when you actually matched the or confronted from my experience). So I started thinking twice about stabbing him plus was outnumbered and people again were holding us apart. I left with a soar ego and a ruined chance to get puzzy(lots of other chicks of all ages there liked me too and no grandmas were there unlike usa bars and clubs). One girl even was rubbing her legs against mine earlier with her boyfriend nearby.

Here is what happened during the second fight, it wasnt actually a fight but almost one. I was going out with some guys I knew or one of them was a family friend and he was partially blind because he had a motorcycle accident. We went to some pubs and I met this russian mom and daughter tourists while i went away from them to use the restroom. The mom like put her hands near me and i did it back and her daughter who was real drunk saw it and attacked me. I just defended and realized she was being drunk or stupidly playful. Anyway i left and went back to my friends but later decided to o outside for a smoke. They were there again. So I went and started talking to the mom again and they decided to go inside. As they went in to another pub she turned around and kissed me. I told her I wanted some tounge and she gave it to me. So I felt kind of perplexed and needed a second think about how to plan things so I said I will be back and went to my friends. Later when I came back they were gone. I realized I was too worried about not ditching my friends or not being rude and it possibly cost me a lay. That happens a lot to me.

Anyway, we later went to this side street's ATM card and my semi blind friend with a cane was getting come cash. Some guy on the side was making little comments and laughing at him saying it was taking too long or something. So I told him that he was blind and to just wait. Then he started getting aggressive saying he may beat my ass or him and his friend who was standing behind him will get us or some crap. So I told him Ill take both of you on and it just started getting nasty. He replied "oh so youll take both of us on?" I said "if I have to" and he replied "really". Anyway after a minute or two i wanted them to leave and started getting pissed. So I went to him and muay thai shin kicked him. He jumped back and started squaring up with his friend to which I said "keep in mind there are three of us here so leave.

After another minute they came back with another guy wanting to fight but my blind friend talked them out of it. He held me back also. They started threateing me and all that crap. Its crazy how the people in this country are so sensitive and soar they will come bck just to fight instead of letting situations go that they started.

What is weird is in CA everytine I see white people with rough faces so to speak or leery eyes who you know have had a rough history or can get down, they generally are always mixed with Mexican. On the other hand the people here in Poland (or some of them) look worse than that and are pure Polish. They look worse than Russians even."

this happened right before that bar fight here in California where they put me through the jail and system again. After going through all the above, do you think I would have taken a punking form some white trash santa cruz bitch saying "youre sitting in my chair" without at least standing my ground? What did those coward laywers, das, media, white trash expect? That experienced taught me what it means to be a Polak. What it means to take flgiht at someone at the slightest disrespect and how a different breed of white people exist than the cowardice that is America.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 4th, 2014, 1:55 pm

Remembering the incident at the bar above (the first night I went), the guy had dark hair and looked Polish/Ukrainian and was taller but wasnt some tatted up poser. he looked like he was jsut solid and gained my respect after thinking it later. he stood there like "go ahead and hit me" and was hoping Id smash the rock on him. But I didnt at the end. Anyway we both kind of had reprehensions and gained each others respect. First he wanted to go solo (this word is very common in Poland as going solo means fighting one on one straight up) but didnt want to go to the side of the bar so he also had apprehension. He saw that I got dropped on my head and got up right away. Anyway, This is a warrior lifestyle over there. Cops never came in any instances I saw once.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 5th, 2014, 12:09 am

Watch from 1:02:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 5th, 2014, 12:16 am

Actually you dont see it for long from the vid above. But from about 1 minute to 1 minute and 3 seconds is the split second that gave me back those chills and that pride looking at my race and its potential for toughness and violence that I saw in there. Those broad shoulders, confidence, I dont give a fuk attitude that I saw at the clubs and street ppl is present in those very few seconds I mentioned in the vid above. You can see, that depsite them being Polaks they can bang with the best of them worldwide.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 5th, 2014, 10:15 pm

Rudog a wood hasnt a racial agenda but the four main groups we know the rules there are other states that are splinter groups in them other states and are not affilated with our racial division in our prison system they try to emulate our politics but dont come close if its a forbidden rule and broke in another state they are a splinter group we consider them white caucasian not woods,we are battled tested soldiers,thats all

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 6th, 2014, 6:22 am

Rudog you know what would happen if a wood would get caught sharing or giving food to a black inmate he would be checked and wrecked real quick,I take it your a Northern Mexican maybe a Norteno as you live in San Jose? Anyhow people hate on california.s prisons and all gangs street level gangs,prison gangs,mainly because of jealousy,heres three reasons why they hate normally people hate you because they see you as a threat,They hate themselves,Or they want to be you...
Attachments
1044735_1380802612137708_314416201_n.jpg
1044735_1380802612137708_314416201_n.jpg (4.43 KiB) Viewed 19121 times

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 6th, 2014, 6:31 am

Rudog what are Racial rules? cant smoke or drink or eat after a black yeah them are the rules that dont make you a racist them are rules if your in that car you go by or suffer the consequences,Them rules were in place long before I went to prison for the first time almost 30 years ago them rules been in place along time say the 1960's,Woods are Woods we have no racial agenda will we fight with Nortenos and Blacks yes that is the enemy in prison have we yes we are the battle tested soldiers that will go to war in a heartbeat so dont hate Rudog appreciate the effort.... :arrow: :roll:
Attachments
1044735_1380802612137708_314416201_n.jpg
1044735_1380802612137708_314416201_n.jpg (4.43 KiB) Viewed 19121 times

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 6th, 2014, 6:40 am

Silentwssj yes you are exactly correct and big Rudog also Knows he been to the pen and is from san Jose,dont confuse skinheads and woods far as agenda we do ride together in prison a Peckerwood soldier is a Peckerwood Soldier :roll:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 7th, 2014, 11:45 am

Yes Silentwssj,just got out of Nevada's prisons,did a 10 year bid and they dont get down like California at all,they have two prison gangs the Aryan Warriors and the Tribe and there allies imagine that they hate on cali woods because they say the brand wouldn't let them start a Aryan Brotherhood prison gang there in prison camp you can have a black bunkie if your white,they play sports, cards,and break every white rule on the political side that we go by in the home state Califa's homie,we and jeauloushave to remember we are number 1 in the USA in population were home to the Nations biggest death Row San Quentin The Worlds disrupts programingnot Nations most dangerous prison gangs,and ranked third in the Nation in Geographical territory only Alaska and Texas are bigger,the biggest prison population,they try in other state prison systems to emulate or gangs by laes but there is I repeat No state that can even come close,I done alot of research and have a fellow wood in Conneticut in Colorado and a brother in Vermont that. I personally correspond with we are the birthplace of the Brand,EME,NF, BGF and NLR,We call the other states and there is 14 or 15 states who use's the Aryan Brotherhood name as there prison gang,but are splinter gangs not affilated with birthplace of original gang,,same goes for peckerwoods,or woods for short birthplace California prison System is were the word slang Peckerwood/Wood in the 1970's,it represented a white would fight for being white and would stand tall threw it all would not let any other race punk or rob the whites,Thats what a wood is,Im one a California Peckerwood, so I know the history,I go back 30 years just about,In The California penal System,Straight up from the Original Wood Pile,California Style,We have haters,in every race and state ,Haters are people who are people who hate themselves,wish they could be you and realize they never can be ,and jeaulous of our state stature and reputation which is built on action ,California has approximatley 300,000 inmates and parolees under its jurisdiction,making it one of the largest prison and parole systems in the free world,CDCR is in a crisis. It is operating at almost 200 percent capacity. The severe overcrowding contributes to a number of operational problems, The number of gangs and gang members and there violence only exacerbates the crisis. It is estimated that half of the inmates and parolees about 150,000 are involved with gangs to one degree or another. There are 6 major prison gangs now in California adding only the Northern Structure,Approximately 30 riots/disturbances monthly(Surenos in about half) 29 lockdowns a month(

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 7th, 2014, 12:01 pm

Average 14 homicides a year,25,000 inmates on SNY yards,Average 9 assaults on staff a day,Major Conflicts of the Surenos and Nortenos,all this information Came from the California Department of Corrections not from me throwing numbers out there,900 disruptive groups which they consider street gangs,10,000 Validated gang members,150,000 estimated gang members, 125,000 parolees,33 prisons at 200% capacity...Now how can any other state in the union emulate that,thats for any one to answer,666 the bumperjack from way back,16/23

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 7th, 2014, 6:52 pm

MkRudog,what would happen to that wood for sharing food with a black in CDC,would be the same if a Norteno try to set up shop down south,Wouldn't happen,hasn't happened Not a single Wood We know the Rules same with Nortenos they havent went down south and set up shop in southern neighborhoods nor will it ever happen...

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 7th, 2014, 8:59 pm

bumperjack wrote:Yes Silentwssj,just got out of Nevada's prisons,did a 10 year bid and they dont get down like California at all,they have two prison gangs the Aryan Warriors and the Tribe and there allies imagine that they hate on cali woods because they say the brand wouldn't let them start a Aryan Brotherhood prison gang there in prison camp you can have a black bunkie if your white,they play sports, cards,and break every white rule on the political side that we go by in the home state Califa's homie,we and jeauloushave to remember we are number 1 in the USA in population were home to the Nations biggest death Row San Quentin The Worlds disrupts programingnot Nations most dangerous prison gangs,and ranked third in the Nation in Geographical territory only Alaska and Texas are bigger,the biggest prison population,they try in other state prison systems to emulate or gangs by laes but there is I repeat No state that can even come close,I done alot of research and have a fellow wood in Conneticut in Colorado and a brother in Vermont that. I personally correspond with we are the birthplace of the Brand,EME,NF, BGF and NLR,We call the other states and there is 14 or 15 states who use's the Aryan Brotherhood name as there prison gang,but are splinter gangs not affilated with birthplace of original gang,,same goes for peckerwoods,or woods for short birthplace California prison System is were the word slang Peckerwood/Wood in the 1970's,it represented a white would fight for being white and would stand tall threw it all would not let any other race punk or rob the whites,Thats what a wood is,Im one a California Peckerwood, so I know the history,I go back 30 years just about,In The California penal System,Straight up from the Original Wood Pile,California Style,We have haters,in every race and state ,Haters are people who are people who hate themselves,wish they could be you and realize they never can be ,and jeaulous of our state stature and reputation which is built on action ,California has approximatley 300,000 inmates and parolees under its jurisdiction,making it one of the largest prison and parole systems in the free world,CDCR is in a crisis. It is operating at almost 200 percent capacity. The severe overcrowding contributes to a number of operational problems, The number of gangs and gang members and there violence only exacerbates the crisis. It is estimated that half of the inmates and parolees about 150,000 are involved with gangs to one degree or another. There are 6 major prison gangs now in California adding only the Northern Structure,Approximately 30 riots/disturbances monthly(Surenos in about half) 29 lockdowns a month(
I've heard Texas prisons are tougher and there are more rapes/victimizations there than even California or anywhere in the USA. They say Texas is like a planet all onto itself though. I mean they gotta be tough to have the Texas Syndicate be able to recruit enough people to even survive in California at all.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 7th, 2014, 9:01 pm

bumperjack wrote:MkRudog,what would happen to that wood for sharing food with a black in CDC,would be the same if a Norteno try to set up shop down south,Wouldn't happen,hasn't happened Not a single Wood We know the Rules same with Nortenos they havent went down south and set up shop in southern neighborhoods nor will it ever happen...
Also, there are so many laws in California and rules and gang enhancements and three strikes that's why no one really fights much or gets down anymore and everyone has a cell phone on them ready to call the cops. So thats why the state has the biggest prison and jail population, not because its hard but because of all the rules and laws. Poland is much tougher than California in general and its people are much tougher but it probably has a way smaller jail population (even though I have heard it is over populated and there is no three strike and the most you can get for any crime spree is 25 yrs).

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 8th, 2014, 8:29 am

Spamson,listen to reason!?! Or Im going to knock you out fool, :lol: Look history of satistics do not lie!!! ppl due, get a grip,you have a issue of being hard,you have a inferior complex,lower in rank,status,or quality,but get your mind and mentality away from that cause its a waste of time really,Put your Assertion: A confident and forceful statement of fact or belief,you say your a journalist?!? They dont seek facts, just a story, right wrong or indifferent,You can't argue "the facts" I never said that California Prisons were the hardest in the system, but satistics due,The historians, "Statistics": its the study of the collection,organization,analysis,interpretation and presentation of data.Come on read my "Data" there is no other prison system in the "FREE WORLD" as large as California's Penal system period. "No arguement's" Spirmson "IN THE FREE WORLD" not "Nation" thats our (50) states "America"That you love so much :lol: you must!?! your living in a state that is the biggest in population in the "Nation" "America" land of the free and home of the brave,You are on here trying to fight "Goliath" of "Gath" a Giant Philistine warrior defeated by :lol: David the youngest son of Jesse,king Saul finally agreed to let David fight against the Giant he was 9 feet tall full of Armor.Spamson unstick yourself from that retarded mentality if you put your efforts in a different direction,Your really not no part of dumb or Stupid!!! Just retarded because your Energys is always to dispute facts and pump up the 69th biggest Country in the world and the state in which you live now is bigger that your whole Country,Thats why your a hater you feel threatened,Blacks and Mexicans know by Facts a Real Wood is No joke you dont because you never been to California's Prisons I been in 7 of them opened up Corcoran in 1988 the 2nd worst prison in the Country the Bay being number #1 which opened in 1989 I was in prison them years alot of these fools on this site are in there 20's,30's or 40's they were in school when I was in prison watching fools die over a yard for territory,A real wood has hater's but if I didn't have them I wouldn't be doing my job just keeping it "REAL" The Crazy Whiteboy666 Bumperjack

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 8th, 2014, 9:11 am

If you're interested about the polish prison culture it is called geysers and it is the mark if the outlaw:
http://www.polishforums.com/culture-38/ ... rms-51783/

They even have their own language and to be geysers means to be human in those conditions as they say. The language changes from prison to prison and sometimes jail to jail.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 8th, 2014, 9:21 am

Spamson quit trying to slam polish sausage's down someones throat,I got to get to the Gym and Train,If you get at me on a different level I will respond!!! but that polish propaganda is all BS!!!Im not responding to none of that garbage :lol: :mrgreen: :cry: 8)

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 8th, 2014, 11:30 am

Spamson Im only intersted in America also have a Neo-NAZI SKIN FROM GERMANY,WELL A EX SKIN THAT I CORRESPOND WITH. IN EUROPE THERE is alot of HISTORY BUT I know your part retarted,crazy and bright all at the same time and your a European American :lol: just come at me with any other thing other than that Polish Rhetorical crap,Its of a question asked in order to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than to elicit information to Persuade or Impress,there is Nobody in 2 months that I have been on this site that is impressed with ur propaganda,were your trying to go with it I dont really know?Its like trying to pump up a pool with a hole in it you will never fill it up cause of the hole,There are so many other interesting topics Fighting I been a real fighter and still fight Today thats a great subject not poland or polish BS,spamson get a rubberband and snap out of it the mind is a terrible thing to waste what we say is wood up or shut up!!!

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 8th, 2014, 12:53 pm

Just look at the cops with those shotguns. Look what the Polish ultras have to face on a daily basis in battle, look at the forces they take on. This is real warrior hood. Being able to topple entire governments and armies with just hands:

And despite this show of force, despite the advantages the cops have, despite them trying to break them, they are never broken and remain solid and continue to fight. Never for days, always for life.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 8th, 2014, 1:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 10th, 2014, 8:51 pm

Watch the last two fights Ive shown here how Polaks fuk up everyone on earth regardless where they form or who they are:
viewtopic.php?f=142&t=56078

Here is them fuking the Russians up:

Just like during Euro 2012 street battles lol. its a different world my friend. Youd just be an observer there.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 10th, 2014, 8:55 pm

Bro, what Ive been saying is real no matter how few Polaks (real Polak Polaks) youve met or the majority on this site. We are a different breed bro. Polaks, real Polaks from the old land who couldnt even get visas to come here, will fuk anyone up. In seconds bro. ive seen it there. Its not even a big deal. In front of families, on outside picnicks they fuk people up. They fuk people up in political rallies. Its everywhere bro. Its a tough nation full of hard people. There is no calling cops there. 15 or 16 is the age of consent there. beautiful women there of all ages. No gold diggers. overall its real. the people are real. its a real place. A beautiful land. Its my homeland.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 10th, 2014, 11:34 pm

Lol at Montenegro. We Silesians, from Slask Poland fuked them up on their turf even though they waited for us with their barbarian cops attacking and knives:

Here is some ignorant non-Polak fag talking about it and spreading his lies but when he talks about what the cops did there it is truth (and they still couldnt fuk us up):
http://ceefootball.wordpress.com/2012/0 ... maginable/