Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Post Reply
jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 280
Joined: March 14th, 2004, 10:15 pm

Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

Unread post by jeff » July 22nd, 2014, 9:11 pm

I got sick of looking at the other thread title so I thought i'd make this one.

so let's look at the evidence.

all humans evolved from Africa

Egypt,in Africa last time I checked :lol: is the mother of civilization,influencing the greek and roman who came much later

blacks are genetically equipped with more muscle,testosterone,black babies mature faster than other races

oldest living americn is black,3rd olest person in history was a blck woman

add on

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 23rd, 2014, 11:58 pm

Why not reply on the other thread? Where is the evidence blacks came first and what makes all that superior to you? I can understand it looks to you that blacks are doing better health wise, even though a lot are actually doing pretty bad with that also.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 24th, 2014, 9:12 am

Jeff the San people of Southern Africa, who have lived as hunter-gatherers for thousands of years, are likely to be the oldest population of humans on Earth. By far not the most Superior,The were also known as bushmen,Africans had the most diverse DNA of all racial groups in the World, but again does not make them Superior, What makes a Race Superior is the Brain,If it wasnt for Douglas Engelbert you would have a mouse for your computer now,he is a Human-Computer Interaction Whiz.Wireless Hero Norman Abramson,Mobile genius Marty Cooper you wouldnt own a smart phone without this Guys expert knowledge lets just be frank we wouldnt be on a computer you wouldnt have a cell phone if it wasnt for these Caucasian inventors Jeff,. If it wasnt for the web Master Tim Berners-Lee he created the World Wide web so people all over the world could communicate by Computer its the Information Superhighway we are able to communicate, When I say you cannot deny Whites are Superior it was on a technology of inventions and history will show If it wasnt for these European Ancestrial decent genius we would not be on a Computer or cell phone we would not be able to communicate world wide So How can anyone Whites are Superior? If that frustrates you open your History books I could go on and on about our technologys... :lol: :lol: :lol:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 24th, 2014, 9:28 am

It was not a post to offend anyone Jeff look up these guys and see who are the ones who made all this happen? there was Robert Metcafle,David R Boggs,Charles P Thacke, Butler W.,Lampson they are Co inventors, these men had a impact on todays technology. Technological innovation is the source of all progress. So you should be aware of technological innovation at the core of which science and engineering Is the highest calling in our society today. Democracy,Freedom, prosperity, they all stem from technological innovation.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 26th, 2014, 1:09 pm

I remember I was offended when they said Japanese kids were smarter than American kids and that was one of the reasons some games were only released in Japan. Think I was more offended they didn't at least give us a try, but I can only be so upset at the actual facts. This country needs to put more money into education, rather than prison.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 27th, 2014, 10:05 pm

Yes education instead of parole or probation,I fully agree jails and prison will never go out of business, but education is the key to success,I truly believe in education also Rudog.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 31st, 2014, 12:44 pm

I disagree with putting more money on education. This country has dumped way too much of an education and has very little to show for it. In fact, I'd argue that the more money they put into education, the worse the educational system has gotten, especially on the college levels.

Of course spending money on prisons isn't a good thing. But I say if we do spend money on education it needs to be based around teaching people basic facts and statistics about parenting.

Educate people not to hit/spank their chilren and explain the effects it has on IQ, self esteem, bonding, trust, the ability to communicate through none violent means etc.

Educate people on the importance of Fathers. Children with a strong and healthy relationship with their fathers are far less likely to end up in prison or become addicted to drugs.

Educate people on the importance of children growing up in stable, two parent households, as this statistically lessens the chance of every bad outcome imaginable.

Then the rest will call into place when you don't have disturbed, angry kids running around the streets lashing out against each other and self medicating over past trama.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

Unread post by femun » July 31st, 2014, 4:35 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:I disagree with putting more money on education. This country has dumped way too much of an education and has very little to show for it. In fact, I'd argue that the more money they put into education, the worse the educational system has gotten, especially on the college levels.

Of course spending money on prisons isn't a good thing. But I say if we do spend money on education it needs to be based around teaching people basic facts and statistics about parenting.

Educate people not to hit/spank their chilren and explain the effects it has on IQ, self esteem, bonding, trust, the ability to communicate through none violent means etc.

Educate people on the importance of Fathers. Children with a strong and healthy relationship with their fathers are far less likely to end up in prison or become addicted to drugs.

Educate people on the importance of children growing up in stable, two parent households, as this statistically lessens the chance of every bad outcome imaginable.

Then the rest will call into place when you don't have disturbed, angry kids running around the streets lashing out against each other and self medicating over past trama.
Our colleges are the best in the world. Our education system is one of the best in the world but what brings it down is the inner cities(the ghetto)


RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 31st, 2014, 5:18 pm

The best in what? By what measure?

The costs are sky high as everybody tries to go to college and the government subsides education through student load guarantees.

What do we end up with? Colleges racking in cash due to decades of indoctrination that tells everybody they MUST go to college and we get all these young people graduating with massive amounts of debt and damn near worthless degrees.

Education should be cheaper and more efficient than ever due to the internet. Luckly there are starting to be more professors and online alternatives with cheaper fees or even free services. Someone has to bring down the old system that was born in the Middle Ages before the printing press existed.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

Unread post by femun » July 31st, 2014, 9:52 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:The best in what? By what measure? Did you not watch the video?

The costs are sky high as everybody tries to go to college and the government subsides education through student load guarantees.

What do we end up with? Colleges racking in cash due to decades of indoctrination that tells everybody they MUST go to college and we get all these young people graduating with massive amounts of debt and damn near worthless degrees.
There definitely are worthless degrees, specifically art and social degrees. Business and science is where the money is at. What do you consider a massive amount of debt?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 4th, 2014, 12:12 pm

100,000 and up or anything that can't be paid off.


Yeah I saw the video, but the problem is that well it may be true that there's a group of elite schools with elite students concentrated in the country, that doesn't mean that the entire system is good or is working. Most of it is outdated and over priced. The truth is that not all people should even go to college at all, yet kids are taught that they must go from the day they enter kindergarten, and when everybody ends up having degrees , what happens? They become less valuable.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

Unread post by femun » August 4th, 2014, 9:44 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:100,000 and up or anything that can't be paid off.
$100,000 is a bit excessive unless you're an Ivy league graduate with a law degree or a doctorate. You're college debt is usually relative to the type of degree you get and the higher educated you are. I'm only in debt $60,000 for my wifes law degree, $60,00 isn't bad considering she's making $175,000 and that number will continue to rise due her education.(plus it provides a nice tax write-off) The people that complain about their student loans are the one's with bullshite asss degrees.
RuthlessCray wrote:Yeah I saw the video, but the problem is that well it may be true that there's a group of elite schools with elite students concentrated in the country, that doesn't mean that the entire system is good or is working.

The system is good and it is working! Remember this, "YOU GET OUT WHAT YOU PUT IN" and that goes for everything in life.
RuthlessCray wrote:Most of it is outdated and over priced.

Outdated? How? Please explain.
RuthlessCray wrote:The truth is that not all people should even go to college at all, yet kids are taught that they must go from the day they enter kindergarten, and when everybody ends up having degrees , what happens? They become less valuable.
You're right not everybody is cut out or smart enough for college, some people are meant to serve and others to be served, and that's the truth rather you like it or not. Like I said earlier, get a bullshite asss degree and you will be less valuble.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

Unread post by Sentenza » August 5th, 2014, 5:10 am

What do you guys pay over there on average for education? Like whats the cost for a year or semester?

I just know about UCLA, because i had a friend there and it was pretty fucking expensive, but he is making good money now too.

Over here its about 750 $ (500 Euros) per Semester for most universities, so pretty much everybody can afford it.

Arts degrees can pay off too. My best friend works as a graphic designer in advertising. You can easily make 70,000+ a year there and more, the more you rise in the ranks.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 18th, 2014, 11:11 pm

femun wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:100,000 and up or anything that can't be paid off.
$100,000 is a bit excessive unless you're an Ivy league graduate with a law degree or a doctorate. You're college debt is usually relative to the type of degree you get and the higher educated you are. I'm only in debt $60,000 for my wifes law degree, $60,00 isn't bad considering she's making $175,000 and that number will continue to rise due her education.(plus it provides a nice tax write-off) The people that complain about their student loans are the one's with bullshite asss degrees.
RuthlessCray wrote:Yeah I saw the video, but the problem is that well it may be true that there's a group of elite schools with elite students concentrated in the country, that doesn't mean that the entire system is good or is working.

The system is good and it is working! Remember this, "YOU GET OUT WHAT YOU PUT IN" and that goes for everything in life.
RuthlessCray wrote:Most of it is outdated and over priced.

Outdated? How? Please explain.
RuthlessCray wrote:The truth is that not all people should even go to college at all, yet kids are taught that they must go from the day they enter kindergarten, and when everybody ends up having degrees , what happens? They become less valuable.

You're right not everybody is cut out or smart enough for college, some people are meant to serve and others to be served, and that's the truth rather you like it or not. Like I said earlier, get a bullshite asss degree and you will be less valuble.
Yea that's part of my point. So many kids going to college that have no business going, getting degrees that will not help them much in the workforce. I know plenty of them myself.

By outdated I just mean that the system of higher education has it's roots in the Medieval ages when there was no printing press, and people couldn't just buy a bunch of books to study or go to the local library to learn. You had to show up and be lectured by somebody and be read a book that you most likely didnt have access to.

Now we have access to all human knowledge through the internet, most of us can access just about any information we want through our phones, and we connect and learn from people all over the world so easily. The cost of higher education should be cheaper than ever, just like Heath care should be, but they aren't because of perverse incentives and government subsidies messing things up. The economist Walter Williams just put out out a recent article about all the BS courses being offered in colleges around the country and the amount of money they're charging for them, I suggest people look it up and give it a read. Yes there are smart people taking worthwhile classes and having it pay off in the end up the system as a whole is bloated and is scamming people, leaving them broke and without any real valuable skills.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Re: Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

Unread post by femun » August 20th, 2014, 9:52 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:By outdated I just mean that the system of higher education has it's roots in the Medieval ages when there was no printing press, and people couldn't just buy a bunch of books to study or go to the local library to learn. You had to show up and be lectured by somebody and be read a book that you most likely didnt have access to.
LOL There's a lot more to education than showing up and being lectured.
RuthlessCray wrote:Now we have access to all human knowledge through the internet, most of us can access just about any information we want through our phones, and we connect and learn from people all over the world so easily. The cost of higher education should be cheaper than ever, just like Heath care should be, but they aren't because of perverse incentives and government subsidies messing things up. The economist Walter Williams just put out out a recent article about all the BS courses being offered in colleges around the country and the amount of money they're charging for them, I suggest people look it up and give it a read. Yes there are smart people taking worthwhile classes and having it pay off in the end up the system as a whole is bloated and is scamming people, leaving them broke and without any real valuable skills.
Instead of complaining about the system and bitching about what it should be, you should make the system work for you. If you know there's good and bad then stay away from the bad, It's quite fyucken simple.

The person that fyucks you over the most, is you not the system not the rich or the powers that be, it's you!

Don't talk about it be about it!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 20th, 2014, 10:46 pm

LOL. This isn't about me and I'm not "bitching."

I didn't go to college and I'm happy doing what I'm doing now.

I was just trying to caution those that blindly worship the current education establishment and specifically anybody that wants to dump more money on education on all levels with the idea that it will fix other problems. Educate people on the importance of in tact family structures and peaceful parenting, the rest will follow.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Blacks are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » September 13th, 2014, 5:48 am

Ruthlesscray,Sentenza its not about worshipping education in America youcan get student loans not everybody can get a education but it is important to finish High School and continue if possible to go to College to have a good career and of course you want to know the job market for the trade or skill you are studing for and what the starting pay is and how demanding and what the need is in that market so after you recieve your degree your not working at Mcdonalds looking to try and get into a market for what you went to school in the first place you have to be pro active on getting a education in America,Here in America not everybody is able to go to college because of all types of reasons I think this thread got going on a different subject but they usually do...The truth is the World is owned by the Jews,They let Whites run the World While blacks enjoy the World The actual Superior power are THE JEWS RACE RELIGION THEY ARE THE SUPERIOR FORCE IN THE WORLD TODAY GOOGLE ROTHCHIDS AND SEE HOW MUCH THEY OWN IN THE WORLD IN WHICH WE LIVE,MONEY IS THE POWER AND OUR POLITICIANS ARE ONLY MERE ROBOTS TO THE POWER OF MONEY THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL...

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”