Stereotyping.

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Stereotyping.

Unread post by WhiteBoy » December 18th, 2004, 7:45 pm

yeah so the other day i was out on the block waiting for the bus with one of my boys and we were dressed in the typical thug apearal, wool watch caps with the bill cocked off at some bug eyed angle, blue shoes blue jackets and pants, some bling, and just generally looking like a criminal,,, ya know. any way the cops stopped us and really started to fuck with us telling me that they wanted my picture and finger prints asking about tattoos and all that bull shit,,, nothing came.
a few days later i put on a wool sweater dress shoes a pendelton full length coat and went to the same exact places that i went before and didn't get a second look from any one, and i actually got some sort of respect that seemed to replace fear,
i mean for me it was surreal,
any one else have any similar experiances

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Re: Stereotyping.

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » December 18th, 2004, 7:53 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:yeah so the other day i was out on the block waiting for the bus with one of my boys and we were dressed in the typical thug apearal, wool watch caps with the bill cocked off at some bug eyed angle, blue shoes blue jackets and pants, some bling, and just generally looking like a criminal,,, ya know. any way the cops stopped us and really started to fu-- with us telling me that they wanted my picture and finger prints asking about tattoos and all that bull shit,,, nothing came.
a few days later i put on a wool sweater dress shoes a pendelton full length coat and went to the same exact places that i went before and didn't get a second look from any one, and i actually got some sort of respect that seemed to replace fear,
You are such a fag...this is one of the reasons that niggas target white people when they need to come up..you dressin like you hard nigga..and I doubt a officer would fuc with a whiteboy dressin the way you do...fuccin white hip hopper

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » December 18th, 2004, 8:19 pm

cops always do that shit fool aint nuthin new

To Protect and Serve more like to Arrest and Harass

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 18th, 2004, 9:05 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:yeah so the other day i was out on the block waiting for the bus with one of my boys and we were dressed in the typical thug apearal, wool watch caps with the bill cocked off at some bug eyed angle, blue shoes blue jackets and pants, some bling, and just generally looking like a criminal,,, ya know. any way the cops stopped us and really started to fu-- with us telling me that they wanted my picture and finger prints asking about tattoos and all that bull shit,,, nothing came.
so what are they stereotyping you for? being white or dressing thug?

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » December 19th, 2004, 12:40 pm

first of all i walk it like i talk it.

i don't really know i was just wondering if any one else had similiar stories to share. yeah hip hop is a huge fashion but i have been wearing the same shit since i was 10 baggy jeans and tshirts, hoodies bla bla bla,

43rd i hope you choke on a dick.

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » December 19th, 2004, 5:56 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:first of all i walk it like i talk it.

i don't really know i was just wondering if any one else had similiar stories to share. yeah hip hop is a huge fashion but i have been wearing the same shit since i was 10 baggy jeans and tshirts, hoodies bla bla bla,

You walk what walk?

mubert

Unread post by mubert » December 19th, 2004, 10:39 pm

He walks "the walk", apparently, but I dont know guys, most walkers of the walk aren't talkers of the talk. And, if they talk the walk, or walk the talk, it's a whole different topic entirely.

BfKCmOney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BfKCmOney » December 19th, 2004, 11:07 pm

43RDPLACE wrote:
WhiteBoy wrote:first of all i walk it like i talk it.

You walk what walk?
Yeah homie
Wtf

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 20th, 2004, 8:32 am

LOL another topic to laugh at

Homie why u stunned at this crap ? think it aint happen all the time? wait i got an idea maybe its cause your WHITE. Oh sh*t! could that be why u dont know ?

Please it aint nothin new, im sure everyones got a story like that, i know i got plenty

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 21st, 2004, 12:22 pm

Leave the poor white boy alone....he just tryin 2 be gangsta...(even tho he obviously aint...) so fucc this useless topic..

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » December 21st, 2004, 7:43 pm

yeah i spose alot of you guys are right,, i just blow blunts and get on this bitch and type what ever comes to my mind.. im sure it is funny and when i come back sober it is funny to me too.
but the first step to being real is being honest with yourself and others,,, not a single G that i know in chicago has a computer. now that is somthing to think about, a web site dedicated to white kids getting online and talking like thugs. my criminal record speaks for its self. but then again committing crimes doesn't make you a gangster. have any of you bitches heard me claiming to be out on the block at the greens or federal slinging rocks,, no i keep my dirt to myself, i was just venting about how cops fuck with people who look like the came out of the projects,weather you a white or black spic or guhndi, basically i learned the lesson that if you wanna look like a thug and be out your gonna get caught up.

so lets all be nice and leave the poor little white boy alone and let him live his life in gangsta paradice.
HA! and i still don't givva fuk NET BANGERS

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 22nd, 2004, 1:10 am

If you want to play B-boy then at least be able to do the moves but don't think dancing (you can dance right B-boy?) and copping a look makes you bad. That is a serious mistake many whiteboys make for some reason (I think the reason is youth and test). Now personally, after surviving and prospering, I LIKE living in the suburbs. But then I'm sane and not insane today. I just can't see why any whiteboy would want to be a black gangsta dig? I mean if you are a black gangsta then sure it makes sense. But why would someone who isn't WANT to be what they are not?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 22nd, 2004, 4:39 am

EXACTLY! kemosave just said it! why wanna be gangsta if you ar NOT?

lets a get a few things straight:
- its not easy being a serious gangster lets belive that, yur family thinks your a low life, your friends think your kool at first...but when they grow up they ALSO consider you a low life....so its not fun being a banger trust me..
- dont TRY 2 be a gangsta.....cuz your a gangsta or your NOT its as simple as that.

- And dont call other people NET bangers if you are 1 yourself...we all know by now that you just sit behind the cmputer all day and just act as a gangsta....just admit it mutherfucka and stop trying 2 convince us that you are a ''banger''.......

BfKCmOney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BfKCmOney » December 22nd, 2004, 8:42 am

WhiteBoy wrote:yeah i spose alot of you guys are right,, i just blow blunts and get on this bitch and type what ever comes to my mind.. im sure it is funny and when i come back sober it is funny to me too.
but the first step to being real is being honest with yourself and others,,, not a single G that i know in chicago has a computer. now that is somthing to think about, a web site dedicated to white kids getting online and talking like thugs. my criminal record speaks for its self. but then again committing crimes doesn't make you a gangster. have any of you women heard me claiming to be out on the block at the greens or federal slinging rocks,, no i keep my dirt to myself, i was just venting about how cops fu-- with people who look like the came out of the projects,weather you a white or black spic or guhndi, basically i learned the lesson that if you wanna look like a thug and be out your gonna get caught up.

so lets all be nice and leave the poor little white boy alone and let him live his life in gangsta paradice.
HA! and i still don't givva #%@& NET BANGERS
I prefer Hispanic,Cracka
Then Spic

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 22nd, 2004, 11:06 am

yeh say that sh*t online, why dont u come through here n start spittn out spic n see where u end up

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » December 22nd, 2004, 1:07 pm

why the fuck would i wanna be black? ni99ers in society don't have it very good. neither do mexicans mowing all those god damn lawns. but us white people all we do is sit back and roll in all the money we have cause we are white.
im sure it is real easy for all of you to sit back and be like "man that white boy has it so easy hes a bogus banger"bla bla bla
but you people don't know me except for what i type on here so you can all eat dicks and get fucked for all i care.
yeah after going back and reading my message, it was pretty gay, which is why people arn't supposed to drink and drive. but then all of you not being white don't know what is like to get stopped in areas where the code is 'if your white then your alright'
and i never claimed to be anything that i am not... so quit putting words in my mouth like i am claiming to be anything at all... gangster is a way of being.
but hey atleast i am giving your existance meaning

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 22nd, 2004, 1:54 pm

just another stupid white racist

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 22nd, 2004, 4:12 pm

if he's racist why does he dress thug and act gangsta if he hates black people? i don't think he's racist, i think he's just outa his mind and never seen anything really go down. that's why he was amazed when a cop said somethin to him.

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » December 22nd, 2004, 9:13 pm

white boy u a stupid puta

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kronix » December 23rd, 2004, 1:40 am

some hatin niggas up in here
straight goods, that shit does happen all the time
on my block, it happens, especially if you with black people
everybody gets fuckin nervous when theres like 17 niggas standin on the side walk, or walkin on the sidewalk. its jus how shit is.
its been like this, ever since black people were brought here, shits fucked up. but i suggest y'all dont pay attention to it, and i know i dont gotta tell some of y'all.
and on a real tip, i dont know how it is in the states, i cant speak on it, i aint from there. but Up here, race aint to much of a deal
I got brown,white,and black bredrins. that wont heasitiate to handle there shit,
you can be yellow, or fuckin albino, but if you cool, proper and we can make money then its cool, i aint trippin on it, lol fo sho you might get cracked on, but thats harmless shit

when it comes down to it, color aint shit. We all products of our enviorment

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 23rd, 2004, 10:54 am

WhiteBoy wrote:why the fu-- would i wanna be black? ni99ers in society don't have it very good.

STOP SAYING NICCER YOU FUCKIN WANNA B

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » December 23rd, 2004, 11:21 pm

it has nothing to do with hate.
it has to do with me wanting insight from some people who may have more experiance than i do in the foot game, ive always had wheels til i got poped dui on my birthday, so if anybody that doesn't have a passionate hate for the white man, could you give me the inside look on how to stay low key.
thats it
so all you flamers "burn up" smoke a blunt for the whiteboy

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » December 26th, 2004, 2:16 am

WhiteBoy wrote:why the fu-- would i wanna be black? ni99ers in society don't have it very good. neither do mexicans mowing all those god damn lawns. but us white people all we do is sit back and roll in all the money we have cause we are white.
im sure it is real easy for all of you to sit back and be like "man that white boy has it so easy hes a bogus banger"bla bla bla
but you people don't know me except for what i type on here so you can all eat dicks and get #%@& for all i care.
yeah after going back and reading my message, it was pretty gay, which is why people arn't supposed to drink and drive. but then all of you not being white don't know what is like to get stopped in areas where the code is 'if your white then your alright'
and i never claimed to be anything that i am not... so quit putting words in my mouth like i am claiming to be anything at all... gangster is a way of being.
but hey atleast i am giving your existance meaning
damn foo shut the fuck up...im sorry your angry at the world..maybe its cuz uve been fucked in the ass to many times. u know u aint shit. dont ever diss a mexican ..i bet u wont do that shit to my face..u fuckin fagget...u aint even close to bein down for ur shit...talkin bout bein judged and all this shit. wow did u feel coool??? u aint shit. the sooner u realize that the sooner u'll do us all a favor. now i juss wasted 2 minutes on ur dumb ass. thanks. peace the fuck out

Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Soldier » December 26th, 2004, 3:34 am

Well, I'm white and mexican and grew up in hayward california, but I look white. I got messed with quite a few times. Honestly though, the cops hate wannabees as much as anybody else, so they probably were just fucking with u the same as anybody else would. As for walking the talk, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that. Unless you grew up that way, it's a little difficult to "walk" that way. You're surprised by a little unimportant police harassment, so you obviously haven't. As for an equally ignorant comment by Canada, who stated something along the lines of "you don't try to be a gangster, you either are or you aren't." Location:netherlands. Reliability:hahahaha. Of course you try to be a gangster. You don't just randomly hang out with known bangers and randomly get jumped in and randomly get tatted and randomly shoot people for random reasons like some sort of big "bang." (pun intended) All gangsters try. That's the whole fucking point. They try to create a rep, they try to be real, and they try to make money. Then when they wise up, they try, sometimes unsuccessfully, to get out. Whiteboy, if you don't want to get fucked with, don't dress like a moron. It's really pretty simple. To all of you: grow up.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » December 31st, 2004, 4:00 pm

Yea. the Malibu police can be like that. lol

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 2nd, 2005, 10:10 pm

soldier,,, i think you just spit it the most real that i have seen on this site.

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 2nd, 2005, 10:15 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:soldier,,, i think you just spit it the most real that i have seen on this site.
You markass nigga, if any nigga here caught you alone you would never woof that racist shit you woof...white thug

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 2nd, 2005, 10:22 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:soldier,,, i think you just spit it the most real that i have seen on this site.
LMFAO. Half the sh*t he was sayin was insulting you, lol.
But yea, he was bein real. lol

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 3rd, 2005, 10:19 am

what the fuck is so "gangsta" about hiphop clothes?

real gangstas dress in tuxedos..

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 3rd, 2005, 11:35 am

^ true.

murphee

Unread post by murphee » January 13th, 2005, 6:37 pm

i think kronix is the realist one out of all. being down is not about what colour skin you have and one cannot determine how much of a gangster any one person is especially over the internet!
from what ive seen here black people seem to be hatin white people in a racist way, much worse than poor whiteboy ever tried to offend anyone. i think the gang/thug culture is now world wide and black hoods cant just claim it as theirs alone and stop everyone else from partaking in this culture. all blacks should embrace the fact that other nationalities and races want to partake in this amazing hip hop culture than started in your areas. i can tell you if i lived in a real american hood i would be so proud that whats happening on my very doorstep has become a way of life and a style and culture that is practised all over the world!
god re reading that i sound so cheesy and any black people reading i dont wanna use the word nigga cos i dont know how u feel bout white people using it so thats why i kept saying blacks or black people and i mean in no way to offend anyone. personally i think the word nigga nowadays can refer to anyone you consider a friend, its all part of this growing hip hop culture.
im just a girl with my own opinion that id like to share thanks for reading!
much love im out!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 14th, 2005, 7:55 am

true murphee.. except for the last part..

and by the way, whiteboy are u for real?? or u just tryin' to provoke?
are u even white by the way??

and why are u down with "ni99ers" as u call 'em soemtimes, and sometimes ur being racist, like "nazi-racist" ?
i dont get it .. are u schitzofrenic or sumpthin?

hahaha