What is you're definition of a Wigger??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 24th, 2006, 2:14 pm

Comatose wrote:Remember though, there are a lot of "southern pride" white people that harbor no ill will toward anyone but take pride in their confederate flag. It doesnt stand for anything whatsoever to do with the actual confederacy or belief in slavery or second classmanship for any race to them, its just a symbol of the south.

Also, there are younger white boys that like the flag because its termed the "rebel" flag, so by using it they are "rebelling" against the upper class and basically giving a "fuc- you" to the law in general.

THEN you got the lame asses that took the flag and made it into a symbol of hate (im still not entirely sure I understand how or why, Nazis have shit to do with the Civil War).

Personally, I could care less. IF ya got one, i gots ta burn it.

Not only am I not racist, I hate those that are. I dont care if its a mexican that just dont like asians, shits ignorant and the people I hate above all others: STUPID PEOPLE, people who refuse to listen to reason.
Well one thing that is true is no matter what color you are if you bang bad things happen and lives end up in death or being locked up

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 24th, 2006, 2:41 pm

Can't argue with that homie.

That doesnt take any validity from the homies who are just lookin out for the peeps on his bloc-, just puts more pressure on the knuc-leheads who like to go out and settrip for "fun" like a busta.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 24th, 2006, 2:48 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1ny8CdUvr4&search=abn

This video shows how fools get down in TX. Damus hittin up the 5 and Locs hittin up the 6, the white boy hittin up the 3 point crown and tossin up pitchforks.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 24th, 2006, 7:33 pm

That shits ridiculus.I wish theyd come my way.I dont really see many confederate flags anymore.And i didnt mean everygang chilled in the same part.BUt SCR and GD shares territory.But if you go in a place thats sprayed up by us then your gonna see more SCR there.same goes for GD.

Crips have the neighboring hoods around us.But we dont really aloow them to be chillen there.We cool with em and everything but we draw the line there.Any one else that aiint affiliated with us will usually get checked.
If we see Crips in our area well usually just walk up and talk to em and ask where theyre going.But they uaully dont stay around long.They do the same to us.Its cool when we aiint beefin with em because theyre cool ta chill with.But im sure well get into it again one day. Because our neighborhoods are just to close. Comatose youd probably Know what im talkin about Because MS is layed out about the same.With all the nighborhoods bein so close

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 24th, 2006, 7:39 pm

Yeah I know what you mean, neighborhoods are pac-ed so damn close around here its hard sometimes to tell which street you live on (for instance, there are apts on the corner of Dougan St and Delmar, and one could easily get confused about the address if they were new there, especially if they were from out of town.

Walls St. and Knowles used to clicc up cuz they were so close. Shit like that.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 25th, 2006, 12:01 pm

Comatose wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1ny8CdUvr4&search=abn

This video shows how fools get down in TX. Damus hittin up the 5 and Locs hittin up the 6, the white boy hittin up the 3 point crown and tossin up pitchforks.
Yea that white boy is claimen SCR.

Thats exactly why i dont go to texas.Its gettin more and more fucked up there.We might be removin ALL of our troops from texas soon.We dont wanna be associated with mixbreeds.And texas is just to far gone for us to take bac. Its still a few GDs doin they thang tho.They reppin the right way to.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 25th, 2006, 2:02 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:That shits ridiculus.I wish theyd come my way.I dont really see many confederate flags anymore.And i didnt mean everygang chilled in the same part.BUt SCR and GD shares territory.But if you go in a place thats sprayed up by us then your gonna see more SCR there.same goes for GD.

Crips have the neighboring hoods around us.But we dont really aloow them to be chillen there.We cool with em and everything but we draw the line there.Any one else that aiint affiliated with us will usually get checked.
If we see Crips in our area well usually just walk up and talk to em and ask where theyre going.
But they uaully dont stay around long.They do the same to us.Its cool when we aiint beefin with em because theyre cool ta chill with.But im sure well get into it again one day. Because our neighborhoods are just to close. Comatose youd probably Know what im talkin about Because MS is layed out about the same.With all the nighborhoods bein so close
LOL, that sounds like that one part in Training Day....

"You know where you're at holmes?" :D

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 25th, 2006, 10:02 pm

Thats basically what we say.Or we usualy say "where you from" if they look connected with sumethin

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 25th, 2006, 10:09 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:Thats basically what we say.Or we usualy say "where you from" if they look connected with sumethin
You know something that's funny?

You just started a beef with me on another thread, yet we're all nice and friendly on this one.........

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 28th, 2006, 5:43 pm

I DONT have beef with you. why would I? You really dont know any better until youve taken a trip here. And then if you still thought the same way,I wouldnt be mad at you id just think you wassa damn fool.

I cant be mad at you for sumethin that you dont understand.Youve probably been up north all your life and i cant be mad at you for that

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 28th, 2006, 8:58 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:I DONT have beef with you. why would I? You really dont know any better until youve taken a trip here. And then if you still thought the same way,I wouldnt be mad at you id just think you wassa damn fool.

I cant be mad at you for sumethin that you dont understand.Youve probably been up north all your life and i cant be mad at you for that
I've only been to Virginia, and it was a small town....

Other than that, no I've never been down south, you right...

You guys are probably some of the only real hard white bangers then because up here it's not usual to see whites banging.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 29th, 2006, 8:11 pm

Were easily the hARDEST all white gang but we do havea few hispANICS

But dont forget about those white Crips GD's bloods and vls i told you about. theyre usually hard to.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 29th, 2006, 8:25 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:Were easily the hARDEST all white gang but we do havea few hispANICS

But dont forget about those white Crips GD's bloods and vls i told you about. theyre usually hard to.
Alsonso has a pic of that white banger from LA on the website at the Tookie funeral, I thought that was interesting...

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 30th, 2006, 1:25 am

Can you dig it up

grape fo def
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by grape fo def » May 30th, 2006, 1:35 am

i wuz at the funeral, didnt see no white boy there, u must be talking about the rapper lil keke loco from Harlem 30s, he aint white he's albino, he 100 percent black, he just got no pigment to his skin.......

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 30th, 2006, 1:49 am

so you sayin therre aint no white Locs in LA?

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 30th, 2006, 2:37 am

[quote="grape fo def"]i wuz at the funeral, didnt see no white boy there, u must be talking about the rapper lil keke loco from Harlem 30s, he aint white he's albino, he 100 percent black, he just got no pigment to his skin.......[/

tHERE were thousands of people at that funeral dont you think by any chance you mightve missed him?YEA

And just so you know there are white Crips :roll:

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 30th, 2006, 2:42 am

shiit I already know. I was loc-ed up with a shiyload of Locs from LA.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 30th, 2006, 1:48 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:Can you dig it up
Here's the link:

http://www.streetgangs.com/gallery/took ... oto71.html

Here's the caption:

"Lil Keke from Rollin 30s Crip"

Here's the picture:

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 31st, 2006, 1:50 pm

He looks white to me :roll:

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 31st, 2006, 1:56 pm

I cant say too much, cuzz i dont know that cat. If he's albino then hes the very first albino ive ever seen with that much red pigmentation in his skin and gold pigmentation in his hair. That cat would have to tell me himself he was albino, and even then Id have trouble believing him. Even if both of his parents are blac- he could have been born white if there is any white ancestry in his baccground (sorta like how Tom Sellec-'s wife gave birth to an all blac- baby even though theyre both white cuzz his wifes grandmother was blac-). Its really rare but its completely possible.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 31st, 2006, 2:03 pm

May be worth mentionin that the only Lil Keke rappin I know of is blac- all day long. He raps with them Swisha House cats.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 31st, 2006, 2:12 pm

That guy looks white. There's nothing black about him. His hair is wavy straight like a typical caucasian.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 31st, 2006, 2:15 pm

Youre sure right homie, I just thought maybe it was a perm, but that dont even look like blac- peoples hair with a perm. Ill bet dude has been perpetratin bein albino cuz hes ashamed of bein white, like theres somethin wrong with it. My opinion anyway.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 31st, 2006, 3:55 pm

grape fo def wrote:i wuz at the funeral, didnt see no white boy there, u must be talking about the rapper lil keke loco from Harlem 30s, he aint white he's albino, he 100 percent black, he just got no pigment to his skin.......
lol wtf are you talking about, he looks nothing like Michael Jackson
Comatose wrote:I cant say too much, cuzz i dont know that cat. If he's albino then hes the very first albino ive ever seen with that much red pigmentation in his skin and gold pigmentation in his hair. That cat would have to tell me himself he was albino, and even then Id have trouble believing him. Even if both of his parents are blac- he could have been born white if there is any white ancestry in his baccground (sorta like how Tom Sellec-'s wife gave birth to an all blac- baby even though theyre both white cuzz his wifes grandmother was blac-). Its really rare but its completely possible.
Can't believe anyone took that comment seriously

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 31st, 2006, 3:57 pm

Are you dumb? That shit aint no goddamn joke, do some research before you go to dissin my mental Cuzz. That shit aint no BS, at all.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 31st, 2006, 10:33 pm

Hes strait up WHITE no doubt about it.Youd have to be a dumbass to say he was albino.Look at his hair. and he has a tat os his arm and i heard that albinos bleed alot from even the smallest cut.

Some blac people just cant except that there may be a few white boyz that are just as hard as them :lol:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » June 1st, 2006, 8:35 am

You want to know what I noticed? Besides the Crip shirt he looks like a regular white guy.

No Du-rag, no Chains, no Clippers Jersey, nothing........

I'ev always noticed that, when white guys that actually grow up in black neighborhoods dress, they don't look like those clowns that you see at the mall.....

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » June 1st, 2006, 11:41 am

I know what you mean. Those cats wearin shirts 4 sizes too big, and even worse, pants that are just as big. Muggin every non-combatant that comes by them like theye hard, and jump to straight groupie when they spot real mother fuc-ers. Haha, shits crazy.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 1st, 2006, 3:46 pm

Comatose wrote:Are you dumb? That shit aint no goddamn joke, do some research before you go to dissin my mental Cuzz. That shit aint no BS, at all.
man wtf are you talking about do you even know what an albino is? He has peach skin and blond hair it's impossible for him to be no albino

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » June 1st, 2006, 3:49 pm

Idk homie, i must have misunderstood what you meant in the first place, I aint disagreein with you at all. Im sayin he could be born white and have 2 blac- parents. Not albino, white.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » June 1st, 2006, 4:04 pm

I wear my clothes 1 size to big. aNY MORE THAN THAT AND YOU CAN TELL THEYRE NOT FROM A BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD