What is you're definition of a Wigger??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » October 28th, 2007, 11:15 pm

I just saw this stupid movie called "Malibu's Most Wanted" /// THAT is a freakin WIGGER prototype!

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 28th, 2007, 11:20 pm

wiggers shud be locked up

if i was president id make it a crime bein a wigger ...3 years minimum or 3 years and 30,000 community service hours to teh black community..

wiggers are soo brave with they frends til u drop'em in the hood

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » October 28th, 2007, 11:35 pm

Mcminister wrote:wiggers shud be locked up

if i was president id make it a crime bein a wigger ...3 years minimum or 3 years and 30,000 community service hours to teh black community..

wiggers are soo brave with they frends til u drop'em in the hood
thank God for oreos... I love 'em!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 29th, 2007, 3:16 pm

justice league wrote:I just saw this stupid movie called "Malibu's Most Wanted" /// THAT is a freakin WIGGER prototype!
people piss me off with that shit, they say I remind them of him, that shit makes me wanna slap the mayonaisse out of their mouths, I dont wear durags and I dont purposely change the way I talk, I look like a regular white guy that sticks up for blacks.

SMH @ me for being a "wigger" because I dont support racism...

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » October 29th, 2007, 10:59 pm

A Ghost wrote:
justice league wrote:I just saw this stupid movie called "Malibu's Most Wanted" /// THAT is a freakin WIGGER prototype!
people piss me off with that shit, they say I remind them of him, that shit makes me wanna slap the mayonaisse out of their mouths, I dont wear durags and I dont purposely change the way I talk, I look like a regular white guy that sticks up for blacks.

1. that in NO WAY was directed at you.
2. I have NO IDEA what you look like.,...for a while there I thought you were latina
3. the clown in that movie might have been pro black.. but he was such a PUTZ!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 29th, 2007, 11:34 pm

justice league wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

1. that in NO WAY was directed at you.
2. I have NO IDEA what you look like.,...for a while there I thought you were latina
3. the clown in that movie might have been pro black.. but he was such a PUTZ!
I wasnt directing that at you. I mentioned it because you reminded me.

And I dont even think that character was pro black. He was an idiot...

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Unread post by StoneGreaser » February 1st, 2008, 2:33 pm

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » February 2nd, 2008, 1:05 pm

Yeah, those guys are definately wiggers. I've never seen a Southern U.S. white gang member that wasn't a stone wigger.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 3rd, 2008, 1:39 am

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » February 3rd, 2008, 6:30 am

like that, huh?! I ain gon throw no names, but that's some1 been posting in this thread.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » February 4th, 2008, 12:06 pm

MY DEFINITION OF A WIGGER ?
A SIMON CITY ROYAL !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stunna118

Unread post by stunna118 » February 5th, 2008, 9:32 pm

Tee9 wrote:MY DEFINITION OF A WIGGER ?
A SIMON CITY ROYAL !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lolz

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » February 23rd, 2008, 11:59 am

if you gotta ask, then ur probably a wigger.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » April 1st, 2008, 12:20 am

funny i should run on this thread.....i just posted on another about some crips getting raped in my hood........i also know of a whiteboy......hair braided and wearing a grill find his way to a local spot and started calling everyone nigga in a chicano bar..........they all started buyin him drinks and invited him to an afterhours......as legend has it a few of my younger homies asked him for a ride and boned him after beating him down
my city is weird......shit like that happens alot

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 1st, 2008, 5:43 am

Yeah no disrespect but you been talking about male rape a lot since you been on here homie

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » April 1st, 2008, 5:27 pm

like i said.....shit like that has been happening adding insult to injury.........you wont just get murked here if you do youre lucky.....you might get raped

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » April 2nd, 2008, 5:29 am

Y'all some sick puppies out there, boy. Anyone onna bricks say they just doin that too diss someone foolin themselves-they just straight up gumps. If thats a diss, thats a diss...ANYONE goin ta stir a man's greens, they just a faggot.

sopudo

Unread post by sopudo » April 2nd, 2008, 8:10 am

Cold Bear wrote:Yeah no disrespect but you been talking about male rape a lot since you been on here homie
haha

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » April 2nd, 2008, 7:31 pm

like i said....me and 99% of the homies never participated in that shit........all i got to say is it happened a few times

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 2nd, 2008, 11:35 pm

anyone who stereotypes someone for what they are is either a hater,racist,or full of envy because they cant be what someone else is we got some racist motha fuckaz on this site...

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 11th, 2008, 8:51 am

What if the person fits to a tee the stereotype because they have conformed themselves to the stereotype? It's something I see wiggers do all the time. In that event, is it still stereotyping or simply making an observation?
oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:anyone who stereotypes someone for what they are is either a hater,racist,or full of envy because they cant be what someone else is we got some racist motha fuckaz on this site...

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » April 13th, 2008, 9:31 pm

"from the ashes we rise"
- race of wiggers

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 16th, 2008, 12:06 am

i smash on my own supposive people does that make me a wigger

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 16th, 2008, 12:07 am

or just tellin people that i dont care what color your skin is im gonna bang you smurf

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 17th, 2008, 8:26 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo,
Wigga's are pathetic.......

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » April 27th, 2008, 7:09 pm

yeah they are.......i dont get the infatuation with being black? (not rippin on blacks...no offense).........but like someone here said.....everyone wants to be black but no one wants to be black

ok homie........you identify with black culture so much?why dont you go back in time to the 60's.....or even further and act black in the south?.................how much you want to bet you would be lynched?.............i know lots of whiteboys who grew up around blacks or even us chicanos.......but with the full realization that they are white, always have been white and always will be white

i know a family of whites bikers....lived on the east side for years with the blacks.......they party with the blacks,get along with them, bbq with them.....i think they even attend thier church but mostly because its thier neighborhood church than because its a black church.;....they STILL maintain thier white identity

im not sayin you have to be a biker, or im not sayin you shouldnt get along with them or party with them...........but once you become a wigger a line gets crossed......most blacks laugh at you or look at it as disrespectful and everyone else hates you.....why would you do it?

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 27th, 2008, 9:11 pm

first of all come correct or dont come at all at me HOMIE bitch you dont fuckin know me quit trippin on this race shit its eating you and dc alive fuckin go get laid i think you need it yall are on terminate a wigger on site shit i could get really upset with this shit that you guys say to me but im not gonna let you do that to me becuz i know my history on my shit go talk all this race BS to afrika bambatta the founder of hiphop he would laugh in your big punk ass chicano face you honestly want to know what he would tell you he would say latino's blacks and whites have all been together in the formation of hiphop since the very begining from breakers to writers to dj's to the emmcee's we all played parts in it. as for this race shit if i just have to act white then tell what im supposed to be im irish german scottish anglo french and native american all wrapped up into one special wigger package so please tell me what my indentity is supposed to be because i am totally out of sync with what im supposed to be i dont associate with family becuz half are drugeez and the other half just dont fuckin come around so........?..... just put this shit too rest or fuckin take your ass to stormfront im sure they would love to hear your comments on wigger this wigger that fuck that aint no shame in me i like who i am and am not gonna let you put that hate shit in me keep your shame for yourself and everything you bitches envy i cant help that you cannot take part in something so wonderful becuz you let the color of your skin stop you. thats okay becuz with out your hate i guess the world cant thrive and money cant be made. go find somebody or something else to dick ride.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 29th, 2008, 3:14 pm

Is anyone taking the oompa loompa kid seriously? I hope not.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 1st, 2008, 9:49 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote: i could get really upset with this shit that you guys say to me but im not gonna let you do that to me becuz i know my history on my shit go talk all this race BS to afrika bambatta the founder of hiphop he would laugh in your big punk ass chicano face
ha ha who cares about hip hop....no serious gangster i know.....its just background music
afrika bambatta hahaha you think him or ANY rapper or anyone period gets respect in a gang hood?think again....b ambatta hahahah i would make his brown eye blue..............leave it to a white boy to challenge me to a duel with afrika bambatta......stupid wigger

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 1st, 2008, 10:01 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:first of all come correct or dont come at all at me HOMIE bitch you dont fuckin know me quit trippin on this race shit its eating you and dc alive fuckin go get laid i think you need it yall are on terminate a wigger on site shit i could get really upset with this shit that you guys say to me but im not gonna let you do that to me becuz i know my history on my shit go talk all this race BS to afrika bambatta the founder of hiphop he would laugh in your big punk ass chicano face you honestly want to know what he would tell you he would say latino's blacks and whites have all been together in the formation of hiphop since the very begining from breakers to writers to dj's to the emmcee's we all played parts in it. as for this race shit if i just have to act white then tell what im supposed to be im irish german scottish anglo french and native american all wrapped up into one special wigger package so please tell me what my indentity is supposed to be because i am totally out of sync with what im supposed to be i dont associate with family becuz half are drugeez and the other half just dont fuckin come around so........?..... just put this shit too rest or fuckin take your ass to stormfront im sure they would love to hear your comments on wigger this wigger that fu-- that aint no shame in me i like who i am and am not gonna let you put that hate shit in me keep your shame for yourself and everything you women envy i cant help that you cannot take part in something so wonderful becuz you let the color of your skin stop you. thats okay becuz with out your hate i guess the world cant thrive and money cant be made. go find somebody or something else to dick ride.
ha ha i couldnt help reading this again and cracking up......i wasnt even talkin to him,just stating shi- in general and he gets butthurt......maybe its because he may be a wegroe......so he knows his history?haha anyone ever see that movie called whiteboys....where "flipdog" wants to fight his friend by the tractor and says "you wouldnt last 20 minutes in compton" and his girl says "you never even been there" and he goes "yeah but i know about that shi-t" hahahahah

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 1st, 2008, 10:02 pm

:roll: you fuck with bitches not real street thugs talkin about runnin trains on dudes and shit thats not street that just sounds like a gay subculture? be for real dude

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 1st, 2008, 10:05 pm

sounds to me like you are just one of those gang groupies who try to be down to hard and when the time comes around to clap you just dont associate with whatever like i said i keep my shit 100 im down in the good and the bad