What is you're definition of a Wigger??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 1st, 2008, 10:17 pm

ha ha bitch im a full fledged SSG and i use my real name because i dont hide...........gang groupie?ahahha more like part of the fabric of my neighborhoods history

and guess what......i wasnt even talkin to you.....but since you started beefing i am now.......................you are a bitch.....or you will be if i got ahold of you.....and if we was locked up you would be givin me some sweet white butthole to pay your rent bitch....go ahead....pretend youre black all you want.....but at the end of the day you look in the mirror and cry because you cant embrace your white skin......so you make a mockey out of another mans culture and think youre cool.............................i bet you go out of your way to kiss a black mans ass then parade him around your friends for credibility all the while youre the one giving him rides and buyin the 40s

nothin against the brothas.....hell maybe theyll help themselves to some of that white ass......hell i dont blame them.............maybe you should just get it over with and drop your drawers now and invite them all over........have a good night girlfriend.....sleep tight

Wink

Unread post by Wink » May 3rd, 2008, 2:43 pm

Noog wrote:Anyways, I dont think that UK has a wigger thing like States - in Hackney where I live, whites (Cockneys, Irish, Turkish and so on) blacks (Jamaican, Nigerian, Somalian and so on) Asians (Pakistan, Bangladesh and so on), can all live on the same estates (projects), all dress much the same, all have much the same accent, and if involved in gangs, are involved in gangs. I wish there were more real wiggers though, they seem real fun. We just get wannabes of all ethnicities he he!
Do the English generally consider Turks to be whites?

BTW, I've never been to England, but I think the "chavs" I've seen on the Internet would be a near equivalent to "wiggers".

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 8th, 2008, 4:15 pm

andrew dude i honestly think you have gay tendencies what do the homies think of that or do you all have like a gay support group going on or something? :?:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 8th, 2008, 4:18 pm

its kind of disturbing if you would seriously boink a dude in the ass it means your a fuckin fag plain and simple no matter who it is doing it you can be the straightest person on earth and do that shit but once you do it you cannot take that shit back. i told you need to go live out these gay fantasies that you have instead of feeling ashamed of yourself.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Unread post by StoneGreaser » May 9th, 2008, 6:13 am

I gotta agree...ya get hard fer a guys ass, yer a gump, str8-up. Ever ass-bandit I ever knew of, inside or out, ended-up gettin his own ass busted. Ya pitch, ya catch.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 9th, 2008, 11:29 am

no...i aint gay.......just stating a FACT about what happens to wiggers
and stone greaser if you been inside you know exactly what im talkin about.............you wanna be a wigger in the joint?you will get a batch broken off in your guts and the rest of the woods will laugh at you
this aint about me or what you think of me.....i know who and what i am.....and i know what will happen to this poor excuse of white flesh eventually..............its cool to get along with other races..hell i get along with the brothas even though my friends hate them..................but embrace what you are oxjm whatever.......and remember you are just one rainbow sticker away from suckin some black dick if you ever get locked up and thats the truth homie
most peeps here know what im really sayin

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » May 9th, 2008, 12:19 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:go talk all this race BS to afrika bambatta the founder of hiphop he would laugh in your big punk ass chicano face you honestly want to know what he would tell you he would say latino's blacks and whites have all been together in the formation of hiphop since the very begining from breakers to writers to dj's to the emmcee's we all played parts in it.
LMAO :lol:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 9th, 2008, 6:09 pm

honestly i never planned on going to prison at all and probably will end up never goin because i try and keep a good outlook for whats in my future thats what keeps me away from this nonsense you all purposely live everyone has a way out of that shit you just have to keep lookin until your chance comes and if you pass it up thats your own fault but i honestly dont know what to say about this shit anymore the problems you all face are still there because you let them continue to be there live in your own pity and feel sorry for yourself because your a gangster and you feel all that there is for you is that. that isnt the case at all its your own fault no one elses and you for sure as hell the excuse for blaming white people for everything wrong in the world is getting old and played out and quit telling me about prison like i dont know what the fuck goes on i had a cousin on death row a male cousin of mine who went to prison got wrapped up in a sheet and boinked and two aunts at the state pen so i think i have a little background information. but am i the only person on here that it bothers me that shit is the way it is or what because i feel like everyone on here likes this racism shit and wants it to stay that way :?:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 9th, 2008, 6:12 pm

what the matter ice your a joke with big fake ass gold chain im suprised your neck hast turned green fake ass flo-rida wannabe

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 9th, 2008, 7:04 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:what the matter ice your a joke with big fake ass gold chain im suprised your neck hast turned green fake ass flo-rida wannabe
Dont argue with the mods. Trust me. And don't continue with it even when he comes back and gets at you.

They will ban you with a quickness, trust me.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 9th, 2008, 7:06 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote: i feel like everyone on here likes this racism shit and wants it to stay that way :?:
No one wants racism to stay. Trust me, but blacks have been through a LOT of bad stuff throughout history, so when you talk to blacks about race issues, whites are NOT gonna be the good guys in the story. Because whites WERE NOT the good guys in the story.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 9th, 2008, 9:22 pm

again.......you still dont get the point and i dont blame anyone for my fuc-ups........

and ice.....please dont ban him....he gotta be the funniest thing to happen to this board since bgcasper

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 10th, 2008, 1:51 am

oops

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » May 10th, 2008, 2:21 am

andrew wrote: and ice.....please dont ban him....he gotta be the funniest thing to happen to this board since bgcasper
I won't, this shit is 2 funny lol

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 10th, 2008, 2:31 am

im glad that everyone plays me as a joke this gangsta shit is to commercialized hiphop wasnt about that in the beggining and this flase ego gangsta image that everyone is on is gonna fade to nothing soon or later i know all too well because black people change their styles to much hiphop may one day get played out one day to thank god its not the only music i listen to

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 10th, 2008, 2:14 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:im glad that everyone plays me as a joke this gangsta shit is to commercialized hiphop wasnt about that in the beggining and this flase ego gangsta image that everyone is on is gonna fade to nothing soon or later i know all too well
lol

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 11th, 2008, 12:56 am

andrew likes getting fucked with burro

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » May 12th, 2008, 1:59 pm

andrew wrote:no...i aint gay.......just stating a FACT about what happens to wiggers
and stone greaser if you been inside you know exactly what im talkin about.............you wanna be a wigger in the joint?you will get a batch broken off in your guts and the rest of the woods will laugh at you
this aint about me or what you think of me.....i know who and what i am.....and i know what will happen to this poor excuse of white flesh eventually..............its cool to get along with other races..hell i get along with the brothas even though my friends hate them..................but embrace what you are oxjm whatever.......and remember you are just one rainbow sticker away from suckin some black dick if you ever get locked up and thats the truth homie
Been there done that, andrew. I hear what yer sayin bout whiggers, I got no use for em myself...but I got less use for booty-bandits.

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 12th, 2008, 6:05 pm

i dunno one of the homies was locked up with a whiteboy from Venice ShoreLineCrip in the pen

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 12th, 2008, 9:27 pm

StoneGreaser wrote:
andrew wrote:no...i aint gay.......just stating a FACT about what happens to wiggers
Been there done that, andrew. I hear what yer sayin bout whiggers, I got no use for em myself...but I got less use for booty-bandits.
again my point is missed...i dont like gays much either.....but this isnt about whether or not i like gays or wiggers.....or if gays or you or anyone else likes me.....or you think im sick to tell you the truth and what will happen......or my thoughts or yours on the whole subject.....the reality is IT HAPPENS

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » May 13th, 2008, 7:15 am

I got yer point, I kno it happens. My point is I aint gon say "oh, it happens, it's kool." It happens, an the ones that do it are gumps. They can dress it up however they want, but that's real. I been in n outta the system since I was 13-makes 40 years now...I seen enuf of it an don't tolerate it.