all Surenos should read this quote from stormfront...

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

all Surenos should read this quote from stormfront...

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 1st, 2005, 1:43 pm

''Yeah But I Live In Northern California and besides We may Do buisness with the sourthern muds doesnt mean we like them Only reason We sided ourself In the first place Is the fact that the Mexicans Hated the blacks aswell ,And now that our numbers have grown the day will come when we will no longer need them...Many of us are strongly against allieing ourselves to any Non Whites and to only White Power gangs. But around here its Almost all Nortenos And What Surenos there are have no power what so ever And the Brown Supremecists refuse to peacefully co-exists with anyone of Us Non-muds I' ve watched them come into my nieghborhood and randomly attack Whites aswell as the Dirt monkeys.''

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: all Surenos should read this quote from stormfront...

Unread post by 1111§ » February 1st, 2005, 1:49 pm

Yeah, should change some minds...hopefully

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 1st, 2005, 4:44 pm

it shocked me to find out that southern mexicans in cali team up with aryans against blacks and thier own race(northerners).

what do you surenos think would happen if these aryans got power like the nazis did under Hitler?

BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BobBarker » February 1st, 2005, 6:54 pm

I've been wondering that too. I mean, why would any mexican side with the AB over his own? I suppose its just about business and not friendship but im not sure. Any mexicans/surenos in here care to explain why?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 1st, 2005, 8:07 pm

politics...but i'll let the surenos explain it...that's none of my business...

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TEKKEN » February 1st, 2005, 9:43 pm

Aren't the Surenos big enough that they dont need the AB?

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » February 2nd, 2005, 5:46 am

This is Prison shit as far as i know of

South siders are big enough..but its in prison..

the nortenos hooked up with the blacks..and with those 2 hooked up..thats 50% of the prison against 25%..so the surenos had to make a alliance with the white boys to even it out..

I've never been locked up..and i've never seen a Norteno in my life

but I would like to see a BROWN SUPREMECY

All Browns together..controlling California and the WEST COAST

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » February 11th, 2005, 6:58 pm

i think the black power web sites are just as sad and pathetic as the white power ones are, or the jihadists and all those ilk who are hell bent on destroying, killing or subjugating all who aren't like them.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 11th, 2005, 8:09 pm

i seriously doubt any sureno will give a fu*k about what the white boys think.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » February 12th, 2005, 1:44 am

The white boys only say things like that so they won't look bad to the other wannabe Hitlers. What else are they going to say. You swear he is not going to lie so they wont look weak. To many people in this site feed into that white power scare. They are not even all together. The KKK hate the Nazis, the atheist Nazis hate the "christian" Nazis. I guess you can call some motorcycle clubs hate groups because they look down on blacks. I've been told that Hell's Angels beff with AB. It's not like these white boys are one whole group. I do agree, however, that people should keep a close eye on them. I think police in Riveside arrested some white power group with a lot of fire power.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » February 12th, 2005, 3:55 pm

someone from stormfront also wrote:

funny how whenever they talk about non-white gangs, it's "society's fault" for "making them feel alienated" (even though they have more opportunities than whites), and yet our gangs are ostracized as 'a threat to national security'.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 15th, 2005, 9:52 pm

Invincible wrote:i think the black power web sites are just as sad and pathetic as the white power ones are, or the jihadists and all those ilk who are hell bent on destroying, killing or subjugating all who aren't like them.

man how and the f-ck can you say that about a black power movement or website? all we trying to do is help and uplift our f-cking people and protect ourselves bekuz onlike the racist whites and mexicans we have a reason to protect our selves we dont go around forming groups and talking all this we gona hate some spics to day we gona hang some crackers today black powr black power. you just saying that dumb sh-t kuz your f-cking white or mexican kuz thats some foul bullsh-t you just said

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » February 16th, 2005, 12:19 am

Well the black guerilla family I heard is prejadist, so was Malcom X and his movement for awhile. Are you saying black groups can't be racist or discriminative?

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » February 16th, 2005, 12:41 am

Why are you guys asking the Surenos? Its the fucken Mexican Mafia - Surenos are their rat pack. Why do yall give a mad fuck what happens in jail nigga? What ever happens there - should stay there. Shit I will never ever let no nigga locked up control anything that pops off in the street. Now end this BS. Its all politics and that mighty dollar. The Mafia dont give fuck about what happening to their own race - it all comes down that you Nortenos opposed them so now you gots to go. Nigga fuck race – every race has its bad and good apples.

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » February 18th, 2005, 12:59 am

cbi562 damn who the f@ck R-U N-E-ways Y R-U talking all this shit like if you know wus up from the words that I was reading like "nigga" and shit like that I dont think any1 really wants to hear what you gotta say this conversation doesnt consern you anyways. U know.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » February 18th, 2005, 1:38 am

Why dont it concern me cuzzin? Shit I been hanging with Surenos all my life.

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » February 18th, 2005, 11:14 pm

Damn homes quoted from your own shit, you said "Why are you asking the surenos?" thats true why are the asking us? thats their problem, but guess what? all sureno's life revolves around the mafia's decitions. Now answer me this if you got a homie whose dad is a drug dealer and his dealing to the wrong barrio, are you gonna go up to his dad and ask him what the f@ck is going on? or wouldnt you rather just go and ask your homie what the f@ck is going on with his dad? Think about it eh.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » February 19th, 2005, 10:16 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
Invincible wrote:i think the black power web sites are just as sad and pathetic as the white power ones are, or the jihadists and all those ilk who are hell bent on destroying, killing or subjugating all who aren't like them.

man how and the f-ck can you say that about a black power movement or website? all we trying to do is help and uplift our f-cking people and protect ourselves bekuz onlike the racist whites and mexicans we have a reason to protect our selves we dont go around forming groups and talking all this we gona hate some spics to day we gona hang some crackers today black powr black power. you just saying that dumb sh-t kuz your f-cking white or mexican kuz thats some foul bullsh-t you just said

well what about whites and mexicans wanting protection from blacks?

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » February 20th, 2005, 2:18 am

se11 wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:

well what about whites and mexicans wanting protection from blacks?

WHAT THE F@CK r u talking about? maybe you should change your sentences and leave out the mexicans if you are talking about hispanics over all cause I never herd of a vato asking a black for protection.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 2nd, 2005, 4:32 pm

Sureno's fucked up shit back in the 50's is all I'm gonna say. They treated us Northerners like dirt and thought they were superior. Which caused the split in our gente. But it is what it is, and it's on sight between us on the street and in the pen. But sureno's will never alienate themselves from the peckerwoods cause of $ and numbers.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 2nd, 2005, 11:07 pm

I dont think all woods are allied with surenos. Only ab is and some nlr I think. Ive been reading that alot of white gangs actually fight in prison so Im pretty shure but I don't think they are not very united either. Someone correct me if Im wrong though.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » March 3rd, 2005, 10:12 pm

GTS wrote:Sureno's #%@& up shit back in the 50's is all I'm gonna say. They treated us Northerners like dirt and thought they were superior. Which caused the split in our gente. But it is what it is, and it's on sight between us on the street and in the pen. But sureno's will never alienate themselves from the peckerwoods cause of $ and numbers.

Hey brother, where did you get that video on you avatar?

U have a link?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » March 3rd, 2005, 10:19 pm

F*CK NAZIS.

HISPANICS SHOULD ALLY WITH THE IRISH. CATHOLIC PRIDE, U KNOW?

FOR REAL, F*CK NAZIS.

AND INDIVIDUAL MADE A GOOD POINT. IF SURENOS AND NORTENOS CAME TOGETHER, THEY WOULD BE UNSTOPABLE. THEY WOULD TAKE OVER THE WEST COAST. DEFINENTLY. THATS ALOT OF NUMBERS.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 4th, 2005, 2:04 am

they would take over the USA

Surenos already got the west coast on lock

Nortenos are just little fleas that keep bitting you

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 4th, 2005, 9:56 am

"Nortenos are just little fleas that keep bitting you"

???????What you tryin to say??????

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 4th, 2005, 2:03 pm

naw, there is probably just as many white inmates as there are hispanic, hispanics might get arrested twice as much but percentage wise there is alot more white people in the United States.

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » March 8th, 2005, 11:21 am

Individual wrote:they would take over the USA

I agree with you homes. when have you heard of the Nuestra familia duin a big move on the streets? I have never heard of shit like that. besides for all of you vatos that stay in Southern Califas, have you ever seen a norteno? I been in I got a hommie that lives un in Sacramento and he surely has seen many surenos. What I am trying to say is that nortenos aint shit they dont control their barrios and shit are maybe territorial gangs but thats about it. Unlike surenos always stepping up

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 8th, 2005, 11:46 am

well if norteneos are like fleas, surenos are like roaches. Not good for much except for multiplying.

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » March 8th, 2005, 11:59 am

Panik wrote:well if norteneos are like fleas, surenos are like roaches. Not good for much except for multiplying.
Damn fool and what the fvck R U good for..........Thats right nothing, anyways at the end who are the ones that are gonna still be around when all kinds of shit come up US dumb pendejoass leva now that we are talking about insects let me ask you what are you I dont think you are a flea I strongly doubt that you roll witht the "roaches" either so maybe you are one of them crabs huh?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 8th, 2005, 12:37 pm

sxr3no wrote:
Individual wrote:they would take over the USA

I agree with you homes. when have you heard of the Nuestra familia duin a big move on the streets? I have never heard of shit like that. besides for all of you vatos that stay in Southern Califas, have you ever seen a norteno? I been in I got a hommie that lives un in Sacramento and he surely has seen many surenos. What I am trying to say is that nortenos aint shit they dont control their barrios and shit are maybe territorial gangs but thats about it. Unlike surenos always stepping up

Get the fuck outta here with your BS. Who are you the ghetto spokesman for online sureno's. You have nooo idea what goes on up north. Sureno's are steady gettin dumped on up north, and your a fool if you deny that. Fuckin false flagger, where u from?

Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Soldier » March 9th, 2005, 3:40 am

The surenos I've seen up North have no prison connections, they are just little offshoots kind of like all the "crip" sets that spring up out of nowhere. And from the entire bay area to the valley (cities like Stockton come to mind) we all here about Nuestra Familia. They were even responsible for norteno music like that cd by G.U.N (which the surneos try to copy now. What happened to oldies only because rap is "black music"?). Even law enforcement authorities recognize Nuestra Familia as being a more vicious gang. Why? Out of necessity. Fewer numbers means you gotta flex harder when the time comes. And you know what nortenos might be fewer but they will never ally themselves with white supremecist gangs. They don't need to. And as for not having nortenos down south? What need is there you surenos kill yourselves off just fine. For the most part nortenos have a much more united front (again out of necessity.)

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”