WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
iberianpride

Unread post by iberianpride » March 3rd, 2005, 5:29 pm

THEY EVEN SAY ITALIANS ARE MIXED LOL.
WHY DO YOU WANT THE WORLD TO BE MIXED? BECAUSE OF INSECURITY?
MOST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE OF PURE RACES, THE ONLY REAL MIXED PEOPLE ARE IN PLACES LIKE BRAZIL AND PUERTO RICO,. FYI MOST MEXICANS ARE NATIVE AMERICAN.

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by 2526 » March 3rd, 2005, 6:27 pm

''WHY DO MORONS MAKE STUPID FUCCIN THREADS?''

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » March 3rd, 2005, 7:17 pm

becuase the world is mixed, not pure, im mixed, ur mixed, the guy who posted abovve me is mixed, just drop all the race shit, do u really care that much?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 3rd, 2005, 11:27 pm

im half sicilian and just to let ya know brother man, yes. Italians have black ancestry......

http://www.white-history.com/refuting_rm/5.html and i got this from a KKK site hahaha

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 4th, 2005, 10:59 am

iberianpride wrote:THEY EVEN SAY ITALIANS ARE MIXED LOL.
MOST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE OF PURE RACES, THE ONLY REAL MIXED PEOPLE ARE IN PLACES LIKE BRAZIL AND PUERTO RICO,. FYI MOST MEXICANS ARE NATIVE AMERICAN.

you are an idiot. There are hardly any pure races in the world. You are a mut, and so are most people. Italians are damn sure mixed. The romans made citizens of all lands they conquered and brought wives home from other places, then the moors (blacks) controlled sicily for generations and pumped a lot of black blood in there. read a book.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 4th, 2005, 4:01 pm

Italians aren't mixed. They have less black ancestry than most Anglo-Americans according to DNA studies.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 4th, 2005, 4:27 pm

Silencioso wrote:Italians aren't mixed. They have less black ancestry than most Anglo-Americans according to DNA studies.

haha this guy, why dont u take a step in sicily and tell me there are no african influences when them paisans fly by you with big red moor hats ;)

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » March 4th, 2005, 7:24 pm

Exactly. Take a genetics test and find me a pure person.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » March 4th, 2005, 7:26 pm

I may look "pure Black" but, i'm actually 50% South East Asian 50% Jamaican Black

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 4th, 2005, 7:37 pm

iberianpride wrote:THEY EVEN SAY ITALIANS ARE MIXED LOL.

You are an ARAB! Get it through your thick head. ARAB ARAB ARAB ARAB ARAB ARAB ARAB ARAB ARAB!

Why are some people so ashamed of their heritage?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 4th, 2005, 7:38 pm

im mixed. im a spanard and an italian.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » March 4th, 2005, 8:45 pm

irish, spanish, german french, lil bit of evrything lol

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 5th, 2005, 2:07 pm

EVERY ONE PUT ON YOUR ARMOUR THIS ARAB MIGHT BE HOLDING A AK-47 YOU KNOW HOW THEY BE IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THEM THEY GET MAD YOU SPEAK AGAINST ISLAM THEY SHOOT YA THROW ROCKS AT YOU CURSE YOU AND CHASE YOU AWAY LIKE A SAVAGE MOB WITH NO SENSE

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 5th, 2005, 6:23 pm

Wearing a Moor hat makes you black? The Moors weren't even black they were Arabs and Berbers.

Most Italians I've known would kill you if you said they weren't white.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 5th, 2005, 6:26 pm

DNA studies cut through all the racial ideology bullsht. There's no big black racial influence in Southern Europe except Southern Portugal and even there it's only 6% or something.

The idea that Southern Europeans are mixed is just WASP racism.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 5th, 2005, 7:43 pm

Silencioso wrote:DNA studies cut through all the racial ideology bullsht. There's no big black racial influence in Southern Europe except Southern Portugal and even there it's only 6% or something.

and where are these DNA studies?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 5th, 2005, 11:01 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:You are an ARAB! Get it through your thick head. ARAB ARAB ARAB ARAB ARAB ARAB ARAB ARAB ARAB!
lol, that's a trip, can't stop laughing - i read it and i started cracking up they way it came out.

ARAB ARAB ARAB ARAB ARAB ARAB ARAB, lol lol lol

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 7th, 2005, 9:53 am

Silencioso wrote:DNA studies cut through all the racial ideology bullsht. There's no big black racial influence in Southern Europe except Southern Portugal and even there it's only 6% or something.

I don't think anyone ever said it was a big influence. If it were, then they would have really dark skin and more african features. It's just a little bit there, just enough to not be pure.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 7th, 2005, 10:04 am

Panik wrote:

I don't think anyone ever said it was a big influence. If it were, then they would have really dark skin and more african features. It's just a little bit there, just enough to not be pure.

are you guys serious, am i the only one here who has stepped foot in a village in sicily? Ive met and seen plenty of people who have DISTINCT african features. im lightskinned african american and they made me look like a lil white boy haha. My fam there are darker than dominicans laying in the sun. Every one doesnt look like al pacino...before you guys talk, go there

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 8th, 2005, 8:46 pm

Consider this, if there is only "3" races in this earth
CAUCASIAN----------NEGROID---------MONGOLOID

---VVVV-----------------VVVV---------------VVVV-----

ARYANS-----------BLACK AFRICANS-------CHINESE

WHERE WOULD THE REST OF THE PEOPLES FALL UNDER?

Hispanics, Arabs, Indians, Creoles, Turks, Aboriginies, Filipinos, Romans, Greeks, Persians, Moors, Aztecs, Irish, Slavs, Huns, Amazons, RedMen, and everyone else on this planet.

But even the original ones CAN'T say they are without some mix, for even Hitler's SS was purged from all those that could not show proof that they were at least 100 years of non-mix Aryan blood - so why only 100 years? Could it be 'cause it gets real muddy in the not too distant past?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 9th, 2005, 11:47 am

italians are white..

so what if they have like 3 percent black in themselves..
even the whitest of 'em all - Irish (together with scandinavians) have black blood in 'em... everyone has..

why is so many ashamed of their heritage? i aint got nothin' to do with the people who went to africa to enslave blacks, so why would i care if anyone's hatin' on white for that?
hate on those who did it, not me.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » March 9th, 2005, 12:12 pm

Actually for your information, not "everyone" has Black blood in them. Genetic test have proven that South East Asians like Thai's, Cambodians, Vietnamese, Filipino's, Indonesians, Malaysian Asians have similar to even identical African like DNA.
They have had it for the past 1000's of years or more. Oh yeah, and some Orientals have similar DNA structures to certain groups in India and South Asia.

SOME Europeans like Italian Sicilians are have mixtures of North African blood in them. I've met some Sicilian girl who has White facial features but, her hair is wavy like the type you would see in some mixed kids. She still accepts her Italian ancestry yet, when i asked her if she was mixed she had an open mind to it.
But not all Europeans have "Black" DNA in them. They have done some test on numerous Europeans from different countries and didn't find every single one to have African blood in them. Not even most.

The Asians however (especially the ones closer to the Pacific Islands, South East Asia) had more than 70% of the ones being tested to have African Blood and DNA structures in them.

When Europeans started travelling the world, they were dumbfound to find "Black" or "Black-like" groups of people in China, South East Asia, the Pacific, India and couldn't find an explaination for them being out of Africa. So what did they do? Classify these people as "Others", "Negritoes" or "Pygmie Aboriginals". Never did these Europeans come to the conclusion these "Black others" could be mixtures of African, Oriental, Pacific Islanders, etc etc.

Also note that in the Pacific Islands of Micronesia, there is a group of people living there who look "fully African" (Whatever that would mean) but, in actuality where only 30% African and about 60% Oriental.
I saw this out of all places, on National Geographics. It was an episode concerning the myths about "Race" and whatnot. They were dark, had very very wooly hair, had no resemblance or even noticible Oriental features whatsoever. Yet they were not "pure" Black.

is there anything wrong with being of Mixed Ancestry while still claiming a country of origin??? Just cuz i'm of Jamaican background doesn't mean i'm pure Black. I can still accept my mixed heritage and not abandon my Jamaican/American roots.

So to the last person's post NO, we will not chose one "Race" over the next just to make you and the rest of society feel comfortable. We will not be ashamed to be of more than one yoke. SO back OFF.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 9th, 2005, 12:24 pm

George wrote:Actually for your information, not "everyone" has Black blood in them. Genetic test have proven that South East Asians like Thai's, Cambodians, Vietnamese, Filipino's, Indonesians, Malaysian Asians have similar to even identical African like DNA.
They have had it for the past 1000's of years or more. Oh yeah, and some Orientals have similar DNA structures to certain groups in India and South Asia.

SOME Europeans like Italian Sicilians are have mixtures of North African blood in them. I've met some Sicilian girl who has White facial features but, her hair is wavy like the type you would see in some mixed kids. She still accepts her Italian ancestry yet, when i asked her if she was mixed she had an open mind to it.
But not all Europeans have "Black" DNA in them. They have done some test on numerous Europeans from different countries and didn't find every single one to have African blood in them. Not even most.

The Asians however (especially the ones closer to the Pacific Islands, South East Asia) had more than 70% of the ones being tested to have African Blood and DNA structures in them.

When Europeans started travelling the world, they were dumbfound to find "Black" or "Black-like" groups of people in China, South East Asia, the Pacific, India and couldn't find an explaination for them being out of Africa. So what did they do? Classify these people as "Others", "Negritoes" or "Pygmie Aboriginals". Never did these Europeans come to the conclusion these "Black others" could be mixtures of African, Oriental, Pacific Islanders, etc etc.

Also note that in the Pacific Islands of Micronesia, there is a group of people living there who look "fully African" (Whatever that would mean) but, in actuality where only 30% African and about 60% Oriental.
I saw this out of all places, on National Geographics. It was an episode concerning the myths about "Race" and whatnot. They were dark, had very very wooly hair, had no resemblance or even noticible Oriental features whatsoever. Yet they were not "pure" Black.

is there anything wrong with being of Mixed Ancestry while still claiming a country of origin??? Just because i'm of Jamaican background doesn't mean i'm pure Black. I can still accept my mixed heritage and not abandon my Jamaican/American roots.

So to the last person's post NO, we will not chose one "Race" over the next just to make you and the rest of society feel comfortable. We will not be ashamed to be of more than one yoke. SO back OFF.

*It's interesting, because I went on a white supremacist site (stormfront.org), and on it, they were advertising books that geneticists had written, concerning the mixed populations of certain european countries such as Greece, Portugal, Italy and Spain. And in each of those countries, according to the geneticists books, whom they quoted on their (stormfront administrators) site, these collective groups had doses-albeit small in some cases-of sub-saharan african dna...

But I will agree, not every european ethnic group have black in them, however at the same time, we may just be surprised at those that do.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 9th, 2005, 12:29 pm

might be true.. but still..
i hate people that try to be something else, just because they are like 5 % black..
be proud of your heritage for fuck sake

and why do people make difference between white people and blacks ?
i mean people talk about "your not 100 percent white your 5 percent black" blahblahblah..

most africans are mixed too..

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 9th, 2005, 4:10 pm

[quote="
most africans are mixed too..[/quote]

AFRICANS GIVE A SH!!!!T ABOUT WHITE, BLACK THE MAIN THINGS ARE ETHNIC OR TRIBAL GROUPS

FOR EXAMPLE:CAMEROON-Cameroon Highlanders 31%, Equatorial Bantu 19%, Kirdi 11%, Fulani 10%, Northwestern Bantu 8%, Eastern Nigritic 7%, other African 13%, non-African less than 1%

BOTSWANA-Tswana (or Setswana) 79%, Kalanga 11%, Basarwa 3%, other, including Kgalagadi and white 7%

BURKINA FASO-Mossi over 40%, Gurunsi, Senufo, Lobi, Bobo, Mande, Fulani

GUINEA BISSAU-African 99% (Balanta 30%, Fula 20%, Manjaca 14%, Mandinga 13%, Papel 7%), European and mulatto less than 1%

ANGOLA-Ethnic groups:
Ovimbundu 37%, Kimbundu 25%, Bakongo 13%, mestico (mixed European and Native African) 2%, European 1%, other 22%

TRIBAL IDENTITY^^^^^^^

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 9th, 2005, 4:13 pm

for sure, for the most part, if you ain't from their tribe, you're just barely worth a bullet. And that has been goin on since before the "white man" ever interfered. Black don't mean nothin, bloodline is all that matters.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » March 13th, 2005, 10:07 am

TheWatcher, what is any of your concern whether people pick one "Race" over the other if they are mixed????

Let them make their decisions. You can't force anyone to think anything.

I mean, why force people to be put into catagories??? To simplify and organize our understanding of people based on "Race" rather then individuality???

I have a friend who is part Japanese ,Hispanic, English, and Chinese. She "looks" Middle Eastern. People always assume she's from Iran or Iraq. She counters= "Explain to me what i look like to you" someone gives the typical answer. she replies "So tell me how a Middle Eastern person is supposed to LOOKs like.....". They are dumbfound when she tells them her mix.

Just cuz some people want her to identify with "her real RACE" doesn't mean it would feel right to her.

How can she deny her fathers side? How can she deny her Mothers side? How can she deny her great grandparents of both sides???

Just to make you feel reassured????

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 13th, 2005, 5:50 pm

the whole world is a mixed up place and eventually all of us are coming from africa.
The highest genetical difference is between aboriginees and some african tribes of cameroon and thats a scientifically prven fact!
Each race has its racial influences of different origin and anyone who is saying something else is a stupid fool.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 13th, 2005, 6:07 pm

You all have heard me say that I'm 100% Raza, my ancestry is a lil' Portuguese but mostly Mexican, however I look Pinoy or Chino and many people come up to me speaking as if i can understand them, and they're surprised when i tell them that I'm Mexican. Having said that, i do take notice that a lot of Mexicans do have oriental looking features, but i attribute them to the Native Americans of Mexico & Central America, however the lineage before them "i don't know" about (?).

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 14th, 2005, 11:22 am

Sentenza wrote:the whole world is a mixed up place and eventually all of us are coming from africa.
The highest genetical difference is between aboriginees and some african tribes of cameroon and thats a scientifically prven fact!
Each race has its racial influences of different origin and anyone who is saying something else is a stupid fool.

not quite true, while the first humanoids came from africa, the individual races of modern human evolved separately, which is why they are different. What came from africa was not completely human, but evolved when it got to Asia into a Mongoloid (asian). It evolved into a negroid in Africa. And in Europe, they think that neanderthals evolved separately from modern humans and then either died out, or mized with modern humaniods, but either way, Caucasiods evolved in europe. It's not like asians walked from africa to china. An almost human monkey walked from africa to asia and turned into a chinese human. The ones that stayed behind became african humans. And currently, even this is being re-evaluated since for the longest time the oldest living hominid (monkey type animal that evolved into humans) had been found in Africa, they have recently found one older by hundreds of thousands of years in China, so the theory now is forming that humans came from china and then went into africa from there.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 14th, 2005, 11:38 am

Panik wrote:
Sentenza wrote:the whole world is a mixed up place and eventually all of us are coming from africa.

not quite true, while the first humanoids came from africa, the individual races of modern human evolved separately, which is why they are different. What came from africa was not completely human, but evolved when it got to Asia into a Mongoloid (asian). It evolved into a negroid in Africa. And in Europe, they think that neanderthals evolved separately from modern humans and then either died out, or mized with modern humaniods, but either way, Caucasiods evolved in europe. It's not like asians walked from africa to china. An almost human monkey walked from africa to asia and turned into a chinese human. The ones that stayed behind became african humans. And currently, even this is being re-evaluated since for the longest time the oldest living hominid (monkey type animal that evolved into humans) had been found in Africa, they have recently found one older by hundreds of thousands of years in China, so the theory now is forming that humans came from china and then went into africa from there.

did you get this from an article or sumtin? im wanting to read from the source that you got this from, very interesting

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » March 14th, 2005, 12:09 pm

Funny that you stated this article. This is a little bit off topic but a bit on what i'm gonna say.

I read in a bunch of books/encyclopedias about Banana's and Plaintains. I found out they originated from South East Asia.

Plaintains and Banana's were found numerous by the Europeons when they arrived in Africa.

So there is a good chance somehow plaintains and banana's were brought over from Asia into Africa.

I know this might confuse some people but...... like many people, i always thought banana's/plaintains originated from Africa but was wrong.
They originated in South East Asia!

Whats also funny is that in places like Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Phillipines, etc you will find the same yellow yams, casava's, yucca's you would find only in Africa!

LOL hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”