WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by Panik » March 16th, 2005, 9:01 am

but think about it from these "Euro-American historians" that you talk about. Even if there is a big conspiracy here, pretend that you are a racist european for a second. What do you care if one inferior race help another inferior race? In the eyes of such a person, this would still be meaningless because according to someone with those beliefs, neither culture was worthy, or capable of civilizing the continent, it still took a european. Again, this is just mainly paranoia on your part. Many archeaolgists, anthropologists, and scientists are non white. From what I see on the history channel, discovery, national geographic, and discover magazine, I would say that whites are actually the minority in those fields, so I really think that your Euro-American historian theory, while valid 50 years ago, is now nothing more than an excuse for you not to believe the truth.

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 16th, 2005, 10:12 am

Panik wrote:but think about it from these "Euro-American historians" that you talk about. Even if there is a big conspiracy here, pretend that you are a racist european for a second. What do you care if one inferior race help another inferior race? In the eyes of such a person, this would still be meaningless because according to someone with those beliefs, neither culture was worthy, or capable of civilizing the continent, it still took a european. Again, this is just mainly paranoia on your part. Many archeaolgists, anthropologists, and scientists are non white. From what I see on the history channel, discovery, national geographic, and discover magazine, I would say that whites are actually the minority in those fields, so I really think that your Euro-American historian theory, while valid 50 years ago, is now nothing more than an excuse for you not to believe the truth.


nicely put BUT lets pretend if i were a euro-american historian...what do i care if one race is inferior to the other? THATS THE POINT. YOu speak as if much has changed in 50 years. And do you consider what europeans did here civilizing the country? forcing religion and enslaving the inhabitants? And now you have racial knowledge of all the people within the historical studies field. Where do you get your stats from? You say the wildest most racist shit and soud to try smart about it......haha it tooks europeans to civilize i whole continent, u meant colonize. And a milliond dead natives and a million enslaved africans is anything but civil if u ask me. BO!

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by Panik » March 16th, 2005, 10:25 am

I was trying to say that from these so called racist scientists point of view that you think control everything. And I mean from those sources, when you see a story in any of those magazines, or on the shows, most of the researchers that I have seen tend to be a good mix. Asians, hispanic, middle eastern, etc. It's not just a bunch of white guys that are in these fields making discoveries. And I never said that I called it civilizing america when the europeans came over, you did. You said that that is what these mysterious euro-amercan scholars think. And a lot has changed in 50 years. Like I said, look at the faces and names of all these people that are doing the research, and are features in these magazines and on these channels, and you will see that many of them are non-whites, so your argument is not valid. It might have been at one time, but not anymore.

bear
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 52
Joined: April 13th, 2004, 1:43 pm
Location: d.c. area, via east oakland
Contact:

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by bear » March 17th, 2005, 7:16 am

There is an interesting piece on pbs.com. Just type in Where are the Tribes of Isreal? on google, and check out the pbs link. It talks about the blood of jewish people. There are groups of people in china who for years as I can recall have been claiming they are jewish. Then there were the tribes in africa who since the beginning of time have said that they are jewish. Then this one hit me like a ton bricks. Just like spanish, portugese, and italians are able to converse,since latin is the base of the languages, so is the same with japanese and hebrew. There are over 100 daily words used in japan, that are spelled the same,mean the same thing as hebrew. Everyone who is jewish laughed at these claims, which on paper might seem a little far fetched, until they took blood from these people. True jews have what is called the "cohen" or "kohen" gene in their blood. They found the same gene in these people. The most startling thing, was not only did they have the gene, but they have more jewish blood in them than jews who live in isreal, and the u.s. and europe. Even the arab population, the afghans, pakistanis, have more jewish blood in them than the jews in isreal!

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 17th, 2005, 8:41 am

bear wrote:There is an interesting piece on pbs.com. Just type in Where are the Tribes of Isreal? on google, and check out the pbs link. It talks about the blood of jewish people. There are groups of people in china who for years as I can recall have been claiming they are jewish. Then there were the tribes in africa who since the beginning of time have said that they are jewish. Then this one hit me like a ton bricks. Just like spanish, portugese, and italians are able to converse,since latin is the base of the languages, so is the same with japanese and hebrew. There are over 100 daily words used in japan, that are spelled the same,mean the same thing as hebrew. Everyone who is jewish laughed at these claims, which on paper might seem a little far fetched, until they took blood from these people. True jews have what is called the "cohen" or "kohen" gene in their blood. They found the same gene in these people. The most startling thing, was not only did they have the gene, but they have more jewish blood in them than jews who live in isreal, and the u.s. and europe. Even the arab population, the afghans, pakistanis, have more jewish blood in them than the jews in isreal!


wow thats deep, THATS WHY I SAY WE NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE WE KNOW EVERYTHING AND GO RESEARCH. so thats what the God did. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/israel/

yeah man, it seems that the original tribes of israel (some still exist within japan and the Hebrew israelites are almost exclusively african) did convert many white people back in the day and as time went by records got destroyed. Im going to research this more but i thank you for the knowledge. One Love

L Grindin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 345
Joined: April 28th, 2004, 12:40 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Hawthorne
Location: Hawthorne, CA

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by L Grindin » March 17th, 2005, 11:05 am

Here's a link about the history of Ethiopian Jews, who practice an ancient form of Judaism.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... #authentic

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 17th, 2005, 11:08 am

L Grindin wrote:Here's a link about the history of Ethiopian Jews, who practice an ancient form of Judaism.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... #authentic


Good looking with that link. I got some knowledge from a Hebrew israelite i know. Yeah, theres a big beef between white jews and jews of other backgrounds, it seems they dont like them coming back to israel to site see and things of that nature

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 17th, 2005, 11:14 am

Jews in Asia is a major stretch. I don't doubt it, but I more believe the tests that were done on the African Israelites that showed their direct connection to the original Jews than the claim that one of the tribes migrated to Japan. i checked that link, and I can agree that Etymological similarities might be there, but a lot of times that happens because of coincidence. Without significant historical support, language similarities are just shots in the dark, people making connections for the sake of it being there.

L Grindin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 345
Joined: April 28th, 2004, 12:40 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Hawthorne
Location: Hawthorne, CA

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by L Grindin » March 17th, 2005, 11:24 am

purplecityhello wrote:
L Grindin wrote:Here's a link about the history of Ethiopian Jews, who practice an ancient form of Judaism.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... #authentic


Good looking with that link. I got some knowledge from a Hebrew israelite i know. Yeah, theres a big beef between white jews and jews of other backgrounds, it seems they dont like them coming back to israel to site see and things of that nature


That's another example of whites trying to eliminate us from history; always being selfish and trying to deprive people of what is there's. White Jews have no more of a right to Isreal than any other Jews througout the world.

bear
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 52
Joined: April 13th, 2004, 1:43 pm
Location: d.c. area, via east oakland
Contact:

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by bear » March 17th, 2005, 11:27 am

L Grindin wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
L Grindin wrote:Here's a link about the history of Ethiopian Jews, who practice an ancient form of Judaism.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... #authentic


Good looking with that link. I got some knowledge from a Hebrew israelite i know. Yeah, theres a big beef between white jews and jews of other backgrounds, it seems they dont like them coming back to israel to site see and things of that nature


That's another example of whites trying to eliminate us from history; always being selfish and trying to deprive people of what is there's. White Jews have no more of a right to Isreal than any other Jews througout the world.



One of my friends, from egypt has personally told me the same thing, that those jews that are black, and other races are third class citizens in isreal.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by Panik » March 17th, 2005, 11:27 am

purplecityhello wrote:
L Grindin wrote:Here's a link about the history of Ethiopian Jews, who practice an ancient form of Judaism.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... #authentic


Good looking with that link. I got some knowledge from a Hebrew israelite i know. Yeah, theres a big beef between white jews and jews of other backgrounds, it seems they dont like them coming back to israel to site see and things of that nature



yeah, that's old news. They been done the dna testes and they are certified as real jews. For the most part, the jews have been accepting of them. They have already allowed tens of thousands of them permanant Isreal citizenship, and Isreal has been bringing them back if they want to come. There are a grip of them in Isreal now after relocating from africa.

bear
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 52
Joined: April 13th, 2004, 1:43 pm
Location: d.c. area, via east oakland
Contact:

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by bear » March 17th, 2005, 11:30 am

Cold Bear wrote:Jews in Asia is a major stretch. I don't doubt it, but I more believe the tests that were done on the African Israelites that showed their direct connection to the original Jews than the claim that one of the tribes migrated to Japan. i checked that link, and I can agree that Etymological similarities might be there, but a lot of times that happens because of coincidence. Without significant historical support, language similarities are just shots in the dark, people making connections for the sake of it being there.


I did not just connect with the languages, I said the overwhelming proof was in the blood test conducted on "all" these ethnic groups. Not just the tribes of africa, which proved that these people making these claims, were substantiated by the blood tests.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by Panik » March 17th, 2005, 11:31 am

bear wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:Jews in Asia is a major stretch. I don't doubt it, but I more believe the tests that were done on the African Israelites that showed their direct connection to the original Jews than the claim that one of the tribes migrated to Japan. i checked that link, and I can agree that Etymological similarities might be there, but a lot of times that happens because of coincidence. Without significant historical support, language similarities are just shots in the dark, people making connections for the sake of it being there.


I did not just connect with the languages, I said the overwhelming proof was in the blood test conducted on "all" these ethnic groups. Not just the tribes of africa, which proved that these people making these claims, were substantiated by the blood tests.



they had a story on this a while ago on the history channel, and I think that the etheopean jews were the only ones that passed the dna challenge. All the other supossedly "lost tribes" turned out to be false.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 17th, 2005, 11:34 am

In response to bear:

I'm talking about the link Purple posted, which discusses primarily words in Japanese that did not evolve from other nearby languages or through the regular channels, but seemed to appear out of nowhere, giving hints of Jewish migration or influence. If you got a link that shows DNA testing across Asia I'd be interested to see it.

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 17th, 2005, 12:04 pm

Panik wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
L Grindin wrote:Here's a link about the history of Ethiopian Jews, who practice an ancient form of Judaism.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... #authentic


Good looking with that link. I got some knowledge from a Hebrew israelite i know. Yeah, theres a big beef between white jews and jews of other backgrounds, it seems they dont like them coming back to israel to site see and things of that nature



yeah, that's old news. They been done the dna testes and they are certified as real jews. For the most part, the jews have been accepting of them. They have already allowed tens of thousands of them permanant Isreal citizenship, and Isreal has been bringing them back if they want to come. There are a grip of them in Isreal now after relocating from africa.


NOT TRUE, a perfect representation of that are the Hebrew Israelites who were denied citizenship because they were black and had to set up their communit 30 miles off the outskirts of the city nack in the 70s.... read about it

L Grindin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 345
Joined: April 28th, 2004, 12:40 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Hawthorne
Location: Hawthorne, CA

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by L Grindin » April 1st, 2005, 11:03 am

Panik wrote: I can believe some blacks being ship wrecked a little before columbus, but I don't really know if I buy the moores and egyptians getting that far. Neither the moores or the egyptians were ever noted for having ships that could cross waters like the atlantic. Thye didn't usually get that far out to sea, and they weren't of a quiality that would have made the trip.


Panik wrote: And egyptian ship making it across the atlantic I think is a fairy tale, same for the moore's. That is my opinion anyway. Thye just didn't have the capability


Panik wrote: I dismiss it only because they didn't have the boat making technology to undertake any such expedition.


The following links show that it was possible for the Egyptians to make Transatlantic voyages to the America's:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A1029313 (The Egyptian Pyramid Builders)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A767180 (The Ra Expeditions and Later Life)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_Heyerdahl

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by Panik » April 3rd, 2005, 12:10 am

L Grindin wrote:
Panik wrote: I can believe some blacks being ship wrecked a little before columbus, but I don't really know if I buy the moores and egyptians getting that far. Neither the moores or the egyptians were ever noted for having ships that could cross waters like the atlantic. Thye didn't usually get that far out to sea, and they weren't of a quiality that would have made the trip.


Panik wrote: And egyptian ship making it across the atlantic I think is a fairy tale, same for the moore's. That is my opinion anyway. Thye just didn't have the capability


Panik wrote: I dismiss it only because they didn't have the boat making technology to undertake any such expedition.


The following links show that it was possible for the Egyptians to make Transatlantic voyages to the America's:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A1029313 (The Egyptian Pyramid Builders)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A767180 (The Ra Expeditions and Later Life)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_Heyerdahl



If you actually read the whole story on the links you provide, you will see that this is the theory of only ONE MAN, and they sarcastically dismiss it in the same paragraph. The theory was that the egyptians went to the americas and taught the natives how to make pyramids, but they didn't use the knowledge for 2,500 years, so that is why they must be completely different type of pyramid.

This was the BBC's attempt at humor, meaning they are laughing at the idea. come on dog.

L Grindin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 345
Joined: April 28th, 2004, 12:40 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Hawthorne
Location: Hawthorne, CA

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by L Grindin » April 3rd, 2005, 1:28 am

I did read the links that I provided, and if YOU had read all three, instead of having tunnel vision and only seeing what you want to see, you would realize that it was possible for the Egyptians to sail across the Atlantic Ocean, refuting your statements that they lacked the boat-making technology; Thor Heyerdah was able to travel across the Atlantic using the same technology and materials that were available to the Ancient Egyptians.

PS1979
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 133
Joined: October 10th, 2004, 6:03 pm

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by PS1979 » April 3rd, 2005, 3:53 pm

put a southern european in a room full of northern europeans and that muthafucka will stick out like mud on a white t-shirt.

nuff said.....if it dont look white, then it aint.

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 3rd, 2005, 3:54 pm

PS1979 wrote:put a southern european in a room full of northern europeans and that muthafucka will stick out like mud on a white t-shirt.

nuff said.....if it dont look white, then it aint.


and thats word to the byrd ;)

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by Sentenza » April 3rd, 2005, 4:19 pm

L Grindin wrote:I did read the links that I provided, and if YOU had read all three, instead of having tunnel vision and only seeing what you want to see, you would realize that it was possible for the Egyptians to sail across the Atlantic Ocean, refuting your statements that they lacked the boat-making technology; Thor Heyerdah was able to travel across the Atlantic using the same technology and materials that were available to the Ancient Egyptians.


Who the hell is Thor Heyerdah? It was definitely not possible in ancient times to sail across the Atlantic Ocean. Not by the Egyptians, the Romans, the Assyrians, the Celts or whoever.
There are so many records on that, that i dont know where to start.
The Vikings di in medieval and they took the route via Greenland and Iceland with only short travel passages. The Aztec and Mayas (or their forefathers) had the technology of building Pyramids at the same time as the egyptians.
Even though the egyptians perfected it aswell.

L Grindin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 345
Joined: April 28th, 2004, 12:40 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Hawthorne
Location: Hawthorne, CA

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by L Grindin » April 3rd, 2005, 4:36 pm

Sentenza wrote:
L Grindin wrote:I did read the links that I provided, and if YOU had read all three, instead of having tunnel vision and only seeing what you want to see, you would realize that it was possible for the Egyptians to sail across the Atlantic Ocean, refuting your statements that they lacked the boat-making technology; Thor Heyerdah was able to travel across the Atlantic using the same technology and materials that were available to the Ancient Egyptians.


Who the hell is Thor Heyerdah? It was definitely not possible in ancient times to sail across the Atlantic Ocean. Not by the Egyptians, the Romans, the Assyrians, the Celts or whoever.
There are so many records on that, that i dont know where to start.
The Vikings di in medieval and they took the route via Greenland and Iceland with only short travel passages. The Aztec and Mayas (or their forefathers) had the technology of building Pyramids at the same time as the egyptians.
Even though the egyptians perfected it aswell.


All you people do is continue to deny everything that Blacks present on this message board, because white men deprived you of that knowledge, and you fail to present any credible evidence to refute what we present. You can deny Black history if you want, but that doesn't mean that we have to seek permission from Europeans before educating ourselves. And if you want to know who Thor Heyerdah is, search for information about him.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by Sentenza » April 3rd, 2005, 4:54 pm

I am not denying Black History. In fact i am studying it. I study African Science learning Kiswahili.
I am just smelling lots of paranoia in many statements i read on this site.
I am just doubting some of the theories that are posted on here.
Theories which lack any backup by famous or well-known scientists.
We cant base a discussion on: " i heard that blacks went to the north pole 500 bc, blacks were in china, Cesar was black" and all that BS.
I know which sources i am studying for african History and i know which sources not to study.
Now you will say i am a bad student, but this is the first time i heard about those thoeries of blacks in California and blacks in south america. Whats next? The Mars?
Get real. Africa had a great history of which nothing is known anymore because apart from ancient Egypt they never invented script or hieroglyphics or something else , because they had an oral tradition.
Thats sad about the african history because so much knowledge and wisdom got lost.
Of course you dont have to ask anyone for permission when educating yourself.
But african americans will never get their own identity if they make up one.

And last but least i presented credible knowledge.
or will you deny that anyone in here knows more about Genetics than a professor of Stanford Universtiy who got the Nobel Award?

L Grindin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 345
Joined: April 28th, 2004, 12:40 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Hawthorne
Location: Hawthorne, CA

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by L Grindin » April 3rd, 2005, 5:02 pm

The fact that you haven’t heard about something that someone has presented, doesn’t mean that what they said is false. And if you want to debate with me, you have to stick to what I’ve said, because some of your comments appear to be related to things that were said by other people; I am an individual, and I can’t address what others have said. Its widely known within the Black community that many whites think that we look alike, and after reading some of the comments that have been addressed to me, it appears that many also feel that we think and speak alike. You never used the research of any Stanford professors in reference to anything that I've said!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by Sentenza » April 3rd, 2005, 5:14 pm

ok you are right i messed up names.
I am neither thinking that all blacks look alike nor that they speak a like. Thats stupid stuff.
So i ll just state it again. The Egyptian ships were totally inferior to the Roman ships. in all aspects. Thats not racist thats a fact. You can tell by the fact that the Roman Navy sank the Egyptian Navy in a minute.(31 BC, Battle for Actium)
Roman historians (Tacitus e.g.) state that no ship at that time could leave the shores of the continent and all who did never returned.
So now where are your facts that they sailed to South America?

L Grindin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 345
Joined: April 28th, 2004, 12:40 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Hawthorne
Location: Hawthorne, CA

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by L Grindin » April 3rd, 2005, 5:33 pm

Sentenza wrote:The Egyptian ships were totally inferior to the Roman ships. in all aspects. Thats not racist thats a fact. You can tell by the fact that the Roman Navy sank the Egyptian Navy in a minute.(31 BC, Battle for Actium)

This proves nothing, and your statements appear to be opinions, not fact. The Egyptian Empire existed from approximately 3500BC to 300BC. Your revelations of Rome possibly defeating the Egyptian navy occurred several hundred years after Egypt fell, and doesn’t prove anything about the capabilities of Egyptian ships throughout the previous 3000 years. The Battle of Actium involved a civil war between men vying for control of Rome, and is irrelevant.


Sentenza wrote:Roman historians (Tacitus e.g.) state that no ship at that time could leave the shores of the continent and all who did never returned.

White men have also said that Blacks aren’t human. Is that true? And what continent are you speaking of? Egypt is in Africa, and Rome is in Europe. Additionally, Tacitus lived long after the demise of the Egyptian Empire.


Sentenza wrote:So now where are your facts that they sailed to South America?

Stop making assumptions about things that I’ve said. I never said that Egyptians reached the Americas; I stated that it may have been possible, and that they may have possessed the technology to reach the America’s.
Last edited by L Grindin on April 4th, 2005, 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 3rd, 2005, 6:21 pm

why is it these white people hate us so :(
every time we state a fact you refute it (most the time with illogical rebuttals). It pains you guys to see people of color do anything but be in "street gangs" huh? Im sure you base your image of black culture with that image in the corner of all our screens (look in the upper left where the street gangs logo is with the black man holding the pistol) thats all we can amount to huh? If this is how you feel why be on this forum which is obviously populated by masses of minorites in low income neighbor hoods, hip hop listening, freestyling, gang banging, slang making, trend setters? then it came to me, the only reason you guys are here is strictly out of the inner voice in you thats says "black people are cool". wether youve been victimized by gang members and feel the only way to get back at the whole black population is tell us off via internet or better yet YOU WISH YOU WERE BLACK. All the Ice Cube and 50 cent CDs - the Menace 2 Society and Boyz in the Hood. The countless music,movies, and other elements of media glorifying our gang bang, flag hangin lifestyle which you can never be a part of. Face it..... you love us, love us so much you hate us and thought the only way to get rid of the demons haunting you to wear a du-rag to school and buy the newest G Unit CD by coming on here and convincing yourselves how ignorant we were but you didnt expect to run into some intelligent hoodlums did you? I think nots

L Grindin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 345
Joined: April 28th, 2004, 12:40 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Hawthorne
Location: Hawthorne, CA

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by L Grindin » April 3rd, 2005, 6:35 pm

purplecityhello,

Well said. They need us to be stupid and ignorant in order to sustain the white supremacist power structure.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by Panik » April 3rd, 2005, 10:17 pm

purplecityhello wrote:why is it these white people hate us so :(
every time we state a fact you refute it (most the time with illogical rebuttals). It pains you guys to see people of color do anything but be in "street gangs" huh? Im sure you base your image of black culture with that image in the corner of all our screens (look in the upper left where the street gangs logo is with the black man holding the pistol) thats all we can amount to huh? If this is how you feel why be on this forum which is obviously populated by masses of minorites in low income neighbor hoods, hip hop listening, freestyling, gang banging, slang making, trend setters? then it came to me, the only reason you guys are here is strictly out of the inner voice in you thats says "black people are cool". wether youve been victimized by gang members and feel the only way to get back at the whole black population is tell us off via internet or better yet YOU WISH YOU WERE BLACK. All the Ice Cube and 50 cent CDs - the Menace 2 Society and Boyz in the Hood. The countless music,movies, and other elements of media glorifying our gang bang, flag hangin lifestyle which you can never be a part of. Face it..... you love us, love us so much you hate us and thought the only way to get rid of the demons haunting you to wear a du-rag to school and buy the newest G Unit CD by coming on here and convincing yourselves how ignorant we were but you didnt expect to run into some intelligent hoodlums did you? I think nots




Homie, I know all kinds. I know plenty of intelligent, non hoodlum, law abiding black people. This has nothing to do with racial hatred. This has to do with a stupid argument. L grindin didn't even read his own link. He looked at the headline that said that egyptians made it over here, and there was proof. But if you continue to read the whole story IN THE LINK THAT HE PROVIDED AS PROOF, it basically says that it is one mans unlikely theory. That is plain stupid. And for you to back him up on it just cuz he's black, without reading it yourself just goes to show that you are not one of those "intelligent hoodlums". You are ignorant, seem to be uneducated, and are just jumping on this mans bandwagon because of race, not because he's right. And that makes you no better than a hillbillie in a white sheet. Same ignorance, just a different side.

L Grindin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 345
Joined: April 28th, 2004, 12:40 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Hawthorne
Location: Hawthorne, CA

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by L Grindin » April 3rd, 2005, 10:43 pm

Panik wrote:L grindin didn't even read his own link. He looked at the headline that said that egyptians made it over here, and there was proof. But if you continue to read the whole story IN THE LINK THAT HE PROVIDED AS PROOF, it basically says that it is one mans unlikely theory. That is plain stupid. And for you to back him up on it just because he's black, without reading it yourself just goes to show that you are not one of those "intelligent hoodlums". You are ignorant, seem to be uneducated, and are just jumping on this mans bandwagon because of race, not because he's right. And that makes you no better than a hillbillie in a white sheet. Same ignorance, just a different side.


DO YOU READ? ARE YOU STUPID? I read the link, and I never claimed to offer proof that the Egyptians made it to America. Where are you getting that idea from? I provided THREE links, two of which you ignore, which don’t offer proof that Egyptians made it to America, but show that it was possible for them to sail across the Atlantic Ocean, which one man accomplished using the same materials that were available to the Egyptians; I offered no opinion on the theory of whether they had arrived or not, but your stubbornness won’t allow you to see that. Furthermore, you are in no position to insult anyone, and the opposition to you isn’t solely due to race, because you have been criticized by others on this board who aren’t Black, but are in agreement with us in saying that you have a habit of talking a lot of b.s., without proving anything, and shouldn’t be taken seriously. If you want to criticize me, stick to what I actually say, and not what you assume I meant by something that I said. In order to expose you as an opinionated bigot, all anyone has to do is read through this thread, and see that nothing you say is worth believing.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by DC » April 3rd, 2005, 11:03 pm

Why are people so hung up on the theory that the Egyptians or Africans were the first to come to America, there is no solid evidence that this happend, who knows maybe the chinese discovered America. LOL

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by Sentenza » April 4th, 2005, 6:43 am

purplecityhello wrote:why is it these white people hate us so :(
every time we state a fact you refute it (most the time with illogical rebuttals). It pains you guys to see people of color do anything but be in "street gangs" huh? Im sure you base your image of black culture with that image in the corner of all our screens (look in the upper left where the street gangs logo is with the black man holding the pistol) thats all we can amount to huh? If this is how you feel why be on this forum which is obviously populated by masses of minorites in low income neighbor hoods, hip hop listening, freestyling, gang banging, slang making, trend setters? then it came to me, the only reason you guys are here is strictly out of the inner voice in you thats says "black people are cool". wether youve been victimized by gang members and feel the only way to get back at the whole black population is tell us off via internet or better yet YOU WISH YOU WERE BLACK. All the Ice Cube and 50 cent CDs - the Menace 2 Society and Boyz in the Hood. The countless music,movies, and other elements of media glorifying our gang bang, flag hangin lifestyle which you can never be a part of. Face it..... you love us, love us so much you hate us and thought the only way to get rid of the demons haunting you to wear a du-rag to school and buy the newest G Unit CD by coming on here and convincing yourselves how ignorant we were but you didnt expect to run into some intelligent hoodlums did you? I think nots



Lol, thats really funny.
No amigo i am not jealous and i do not wish that i was black. I am fine with myself and how i am.
And i think its funny that criticism and hate are the same for you.
I mean you guys get really pissed when someone criticizes your weird theories.
Why is it that you cant take any criticism? Are you so insecure about yourself and your identity? Thats sad.
We can only go on discussing when we respect each other and each others views. I respect yours even though i think they are wrong.
And i dont give a fuck if wether you blame it on that i am white or not that i do not agree with you.
I ll not get caught up in some stupid narrow minded black & white BS.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”