WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by Panik » April 4th, 2005, 6:14 pm

L Grindin wrote:
Panik wrote:L grindin didn't even read his own link. He looked at the headline that said that egyptians made it over here, and there was proof. But if you continue to read the whole story IN THE LINK THAT HE PROVIDED AS PROOF, it basically says that it is one mans unlikely theory. That is plain stupid. And for you to back him up on it just because he's black, without reading it yourself just goes to show that you are not one of those "intelligent hoodlums". You are ignorant, seem to be uneducated, and are just jumping on this mans bandwagon because of race, not because he's right. And that makes you no better than a hillbillie in a white sheet. Same ignorance, just a different side.


DO YOU READ? ARE YOU STUPID? I read the link, and I never claimed to offer proof that the Egyptians made it to America. Where are you getting that idea from? I provided THREE links, two of which you ignore, which don’t offer proof that Egyptians made it to America, but show that it was possible for them to sail across the Atlantic Ocean, which one man accomplished using the same materials that were available to the Egyptians; I offered no opinion on the theory of whether they had arrived or not, but your stubbornness won’t allow you to see that. Furthermore, you are in no position to insult anyone, and the opposition to you isn’t solely due to race, because you have been criticized by others on this board who aren’t Black, but are in agreement with us in saying that you have a habit of talking a lot of b.s., without proving anything, and shouldn’t be taken seriously. If you want to criticize me, stick to what I actually say, and not what you assume I meant by something that I said. In order to expose you as an opinionated bigot, all anyone has to do is read through this thread, and see that nothing you say is worth believing.



Iread all 3 links genius. 2 of them go to the same damn page, just a different place on the page. I read the whole page. The other link os to a website talking about the same ONE MAN that made the theory listed on the first two pages. Like I said, 3 links all to the same source that is discredited in your own first 2 links.

keep it movin

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by never die inside » April 4th, 2005, 6:52 pm

They found African statues in the Chinese Omlec civilization on the east coast of modern day Mexico.

http://www.crystalinks.com/olmec.html

The Olmecs were a culture of ancient peoples -1300-400 B.C. - of the East Mexico lowlands. They are often regarded as the Mother Culture of later Middle American civilizations.


[img]http://www.crystalinks.com/olmecmap.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.crystalinks.com/aztecpyr.jpg[/img]

There are two theories on the origins of the Omlecs. One is that they are Mongolian, and that they are African, because they found evidence of both. But it might be both. Now let me show you.

Over the past three years he has found some 150 glyphs on photographs of and real specimens of Olmec pottery, jade artifacts and sculptures. As well as himself leafing through dictionaries of ancient Chinese, he has also taken his drawings of these markings to be examined by mainland Chinese experts in ancient writing, and most have agreed that they closely resemble the characters used in Chinese oracle bone writings and bronze inscriptions.


http://www.taiwaninfo.org/info/sinorama ... 006e1.html

The writing they used was Chinese or Mongolian.

[img]http://www.taiwaninfo.org/info/sinorama/image86/8605006a.gif[/img]

But this statue they found is definitely an African statue.

So what probably happened was that when the Mongolian and Black tribes met each other for the first time in America, they exchanged customary respect traditions, and they took cultural gifts from each other as a foundation for good harmonious relations in America. Like these African statues was like a "Statue of Liberty" that France gave America.

They was like:

Black: Ay wuddup homie. Peace

Mongol: wussup. Peace too. We just want the American dream. All this crazy politics n shiet back home...

Black: Cool, thats why we came here too. Damm it was empty as a mofo when we first came too. As a symbol of our peace and welcoming you to this land, let us give you this gift of a giant African head as a permanent symbol of the peace and respect between our people in the new Land.

Mongol: Damm... sweet. So since we just came here in 1300 BC, we didn't really bring much. Can we make you something later? Is that cool?

Black: Sure homie. This land is free for all, we all use it. Keep the peace, and will live harmoniously and peacefully for thousands of years. That is the legacy of your brothers and my brothers up north in Southern California.... Ay yo thats a sweet ride!

Mongol: Oh these bamboo boats? Thanks man! We can make some for you as a gift of respect.

Black: Nah man, we had boats a long ass time ago coming here, but we don't need em no more. Thanks tho homie.

Mongol: Much Respect

Black: Much Respect. Latez!

Anonymous20

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 27th, 2005, 9:01 pm

We are not all mixed! Look at White people they are still white Right! Look at Africans They are still Black. Chinese are Pure too. So no not everyone is mixed. It should not take a group discussion to figure that out.

User avatar
WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 852
Joined: November 11th, 2004, 10:06 pm
Location: ChicagoBurbia
Contact:

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 28th, 2005, 2:39 am

anurwarizra wrote:We are not all mixed! Look at White people they are still white Right! Look at Africans They are still Black. Chinese are Pure too. So no not everyone is mixed. It should not take a group discussion to figure that out.

white people and black people are the same right?

damn i thought i was really just a wigger, im glad somebody clarified this for me!
not only am i Black but im Mexican but Mid East too!
sounds Gangsta to me... but who do i shoot at now?
i guess its a good thing that i didn't believe my parants about how i decended from Greecians and the people of Whales.
Fu-- Why am i so pastey?!!!!!

User avatar
Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1104
Joined: April 1st, 2005, 9:35 pm
Location: Niagara Falls

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 28th, 2005, 5:40 am

WhiteBoy wrote:white people and black people are the same right?

damn i thought i was really just a wigger, im glad somebody clarified this for me!
not only am i Black but im Mexican but Mid East too!
sounds Gangsta to me... but who do i shoot at now?
i guess its a good thing that i didn't believe my parants about how i decended from Greecians and the people of Whales.
Fu-- Why am i so pastey?!!!!!


LOL!!! No you're just really ashy! Buy some cocoa butter!! AAHH HA HA!

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Re: WHY DO MORONS SAY EVERYONE IS MIXED?

Unread post by MICK » May 3rd, 2005, 10:56 am

2526 wrote:''WHY DO MORONS MAKE STUPID FUCCIN THREADS?''


LMAO

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”