SPAIN AND EUROPEAN DESCENDED HISPANICS ARE THE REAL LATINOS

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
bobdole

SPAIN AND EUROPEAN DESCENDED HISPANICS ARE THE REAL LATINOS

Unread post by bobdole » March 10th, 2005, 10:04 am

THE REST OF YOU ARE INDIOS AND MULATTOS. I AM TIRED S BEING LOOKED AT AS ANGLO OR GRINGO JUST BECAUSE I DONT LOOK LIKE THE INDIOS. YOU MEXICANS HATE ME SO I HATE YOU.
MY FAMILY CAME FROM BILBAO AND MADRID AND PEOPLE HAVE ASKED ME WHY AM I WHITE/ WHAT A FVCKING JOKE.
VIVA ESPANA AND THE BASQUES OF SPAIIIN!!!

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: SPAIN AND EUROPEAN DESCENDED HISPANICS ARE THE REAL LATI

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 10th, 2005, 11:26 am

bobdole wrote:THE REST OF YOU ARE INDIOS AND MULATTOS. I AM TIRED S BEING LOOKED AT AS ANGLO OR GRINGO JUST BECAUSE I DONT LOOK LIKE THE INDIOS. YOU MEXICANS HATE ME SO I HATE YOU.
MY FAMILY CAME FROM BILBAO AND MADRID AND PEOPLE HAVE ASKED ME WHY AM I WHITE/ WHAT A FVCKING JOKE.
this guy is retarted, some of you esses need to do him like lil puppet in america me haha

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 10th, 2005, 2:08 pm

THEY JUST MAD THESE EURO PESSANTS WAS NOT EVEN CALLING THEMSELVES LATINO/ LATINA THE GOVERMENT MADE THAT TERM UP FOR LATIN AMERICA SPAINSH SPEAKING PEOPLES.

@SPANISH BOY PROVE THAT YOU WERE CALLING EACH OTHER LATINO YEARS AND DECADES AGO YOU CAN'T EVEN SPEAK THE DEAD LATIN LANGUAGE!

CARDENAS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CARDENAS » March 10th, 2005, 3:49 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
bobdole wrote:THE REST OF YOU ARE INDIOS AND MULATTOS. I AM TIRED S BEING LOOKED AT AS ANGLO OR GRINGO JUST BECAUSE I DONT LOOK LIKE THE INDIOS. YOU MEXICANS HATE ME SO I HATE YOU.
this guy is retarted, some of you esses need to do him like lil puppet in america me haha

Ha Ha 4 Realz.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 10th, 2005, 4:11 pm

Spaniards can make a claim to being the real HISPANICS but Latino means Latin Americans.

Sorry people are taking you for white but what do you expect...you're WHITE!

bobdole

Unread post by bobdole » March 10th, 2005, 4:33 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
HOW AM I RETARDED? BECAUSE SPAIN IS NOT RECOGNIZED IN AMERICA?

bobdole

Unread post by bobdole » March 10th, 2005, 4:35 pm

Silencioso wrote:Spaniards can make a claim to being the real HISPANICS but Latino means Latin Americans.

Sorry people are taking you for white but what do you expect...you're WHITE!
http://www.antoniobanderasfans.com/abmain.htm
IT SAYS BANDERAS IS A LATIN LOVER. LATIN MEANS SPANIARDS AND PEOPLE OF MOSTLY SPANIARD DESCENT. IT JUST MAKES ME MAD WHEN PEOPLE SAY I CANT BE HISPANIC JUST BECAUSE I AM WHITE.

bobdole

Unread post by bobdole » March 10th, 2005, 4:36 pm

100 wrote:THEY JUST MAD THESE EURO PESSANTS WAS NOT EVEN CALLING THEMSELVES LATINO/ LATINA THE GOVERMENT MADE THAT TERM UP FOR LATIN AMERICA SPAINSH SPEAKING PEOPLES.

@SPANISH BOY PROVE THAT YOU WERE CALLING EACH OTHER LATINO YEARS AND DECADES AGO YOU CAN'T EVEN SPEAK THE DEAD LATIN LANGUAGE!
GET REAL, SPANIARDS HAVE BEEN CALLED LATIN FOR YEARS!!! THAT IS RESERVED FOR THE SPANIARDS! A LATIN LOVER MEANS A SPANIARD MAN!

PS1979
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PS1979 » March 10th, 2005, 8:08 pm

haha this bitchmade spaniard hit me off with an E-mail calling me every slur in the book

"bobdole" the hell kind of name is that for a true "latin"??

fuck outta here

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 10th, 2005, 8:25 pm

Anotnoio Banderas is Spanish yet he looks pretty Mexican (dark skinned).

bobdole

Unread post by bobdole » March 10th, 2005, 8:25 pm

PS1979 wrote:haha this bitchmade spaniard hit me off with an E-mail calling me every slur in the book

"bobdole" the hell kind of name is that for a true "latin"??

fu-- outta here
hello no nigga
I aint movin. I rep my spaniards and my basques!
I got this name cuz bob dole cuz he can beat the fuck outta clinton who was a shitty president.

bobdole

Unread post by bobdole » March 10th, 2005, 8:27 pm

Invincible wrote:Anotnoio Banderas is Spanish yet he looks pretty Mexican (dark skinned).
yeah. he looks kindof mexicano

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 10th, 2005, 8:32 pm

well, you can look at it this way. if the spanish didn't come to south america and have sex with the native americans there, someone else would have. weather it be the english, french, dutch, or italians. so yea i guess you can say if it wasn't for the spanards there may not be no latin americans, but the native americans would have just been mixed with some other sort of european nationality. i am spanish and i dont consider myself hispanic because i think hispanic is actually the mix between the spanish and native americans. i dont know if we were called latin or hispanic before the 1500s.

PS1979
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PS1979 » March 10th, 2005, 8:41 pm

peep the knowledge...

spain was originally called "iberia" by the iberians, the first people to populate spain and portugal.
Spain was than conquered by the romans aka the latinis, the romans named the place "hispana".
From the place name "hispana" came the terms "hispano" and the english word "hispanic".
Later spain would change its name from "hispana" to "espana".
All those terms derive from the same base word.

South america may of eventually been colonized by another european group, but Mexico and central america certainly would of flourished, being that their were atleast 8 major meso american civilizations thriving in that region during the time that cortez landed at veracruz in 1519.
I dont consider myself hispanic or latino, but Mexican first and foremost.
So i could care less about what some white guy in a suit sitting up in a DC office wants to classify my people as.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 11th, 2005, 2:20 pm

bobdole wrote:
Invincible wrote:Anotnoio Banderas is Spanish yet he looks pretty Mexican (dark skinned).
yeah. he looks kindof mexicano

WHATS LOOKING MEXICAN? MEXICANS ALL DON'T LOOK THE SAME UNLESS YOUR USING STEREOTYPES.

AND BESIDES THERE IS AN OLDER MEXICAN WOMAN IN MY SOCIOLOGY CLASS AND MANY PEOPLE THOUGHT SHE WAS ASIAN I'D TELL YOU WHAT SHE SAY ABOUT MEXICANS HERE IN THIS COUNTRY AND HOW MANY OF THEM THINK MEXICANS LOOK IN MEXICO BUT IT'LL ONLY MAKE SOME OF YALL MEXICANS MAD!

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 11th, 2005, 2:26 pm

SO IF SPAINARDS AND INDIANS ARE THE REAL LATINOS? THEN WHAT ARE THE NEGROS AND MULLATAS.

WHAT ABOUT BRASIL?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 11th, 2005, 2:47 pm

100 wrote:SO IF SPAINARDS AND INDIANS ARE THE REAL LATINOS? THEN WHAT ARE THE NEGROS AND MULLATAS.

WHAT ABOUT BRASIL?
brazillians would be technically latino cuz they speak portuguese, but they have a lot of black in there. Still are some white looking brazlilians, but there were a LOT of slaves brought to brazil, and quite a bit of mixing.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 11th, 2005, 9:44 pm

Brazil has all sorts, they have white Germans who speak only Portuguese.
They have blacks,Mulatos,Portuguese and Italians. Bottom line being a Brazillian isnt about race its about National identity and attitude.

DC

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 15th, 2005, 6:38 pm

DC wrote:Brazil has all sorts, they have white Germans who speak only Portuguese.
They have blacks,Mulatos,Portuguese and Italians. Bottom line being a Brazillian isnt about race its about National identity and attitude.

DC

sorry your wrong but there is a slight racial problem over there with the different colo caste system! brasil is no racial paradise like people think if anything cuba is more than any other latin american country as soon as castro dies the countyr may return back to the batista mafia era if yall know anything you know what im am talkin about whites ran cuba alongisde with the help of the united states until the revolution step in they probably be like the domincan rep(anti-black but indio abscuro) if that did not happen

brasil color caste system
prieta/preto=black
pardo/mullata- light brown to dark brown some pardas are black but are in a different classifiacation.
moreno- can be someone with dark hair but still white.
blanco-white
indios- they are isolated and are fighting for land

'MZ

Unread post by 'MZ » March 29th, 2005, 2:25 pm

Some people from spain sure do look like latinos because they have brown skin (usualy south part of spain) but im half spain you cant see it but if you look at a picture of me in the summer i bet you can say im from spain or mexico cause my skin is only a little bit lighter than the mexicans but hey since the sun never shines in Holland Im white but i say that spanish people can look just like latins but they dont have the blood and attitude or whatever you guys seperate the spanisch people from the latin americans and if you watched blood in blood out like miklo says latino isnt only a skincolor but its the way you live and the sort of blood you have in your body

Boricua

Unread post by Boricua » March 29th, 2005, 9:12 pm

To a degree you're right if you're talking about people being Latin genetically, but culturally all of Latin Americans are Latin...they speak Latin languages, have Latin names, Latin cultures...you get the point.

by the way, the term Latin was invented by the French at the turn of the 20th century. It was a word that could be used to describe the community of nations in the Americas that don't speak English and have ties to the Latin nations of Europe.

I can understand the frustration bro, ha, like I like it when a short lil indio tells me I don't look Latino. As for the comments about mulatos, mulatas are the finest piece of ass you can ever get so watch your mouth gachupin.....Espana ya no es la "madre patria" puto! VIVA PUERTO RICO LIBRE...

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 30th, 2005, 3:06 am

why do these Indios think they are more Latino, if they went to spain they would just be an indian to the Castillian White Spanish...

DC

??Shady??
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ??Shady?? » March 30th, 2005, 7:42 am

This is from the US Census Bureau...
Hispanics or LATINOS are those people who classified themselves in one of the specific Spanish, Hispanic, or Latino categories listed on the Census 2000 questionnaire -"Mexican, Mexican Am., Chicano," "Puerto Rican", or "Cuban" -as well as those who indicate that they are "other Spanish/Hispanic/Latino." Persons who indicated that they are "other Spanish/Hispanic/Latino" include those whose origins are from Spain, the Spanish-speaking countries of Central or South America, the Dominican Republic or people identifying themselves generally as Spanish, Spanish-American, Hispanic, Hispano, Latino, and so on.

So for bobdole who was saying that latino is spaniard, get your facts right.

PS1979
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PS1979 » March 30th, 2005, 12:46 pm

well when someone says "latino" or "hispanic" they generally think of a mestizo or indian looking person. WHY? well because mestizos namely mexican mestizos are the most prominent, the most visible in american society.
so thats just how it is.
Hell, i mean even when people say "hispanic food" or "latin food" they immediately think about mexican cuisine.
Not Puerco rican food or cuban food, by the way what the hell do yall eat???haha

as for mullatoes, their basically light skinned blacks who speak spanish.
judging from their physical characteristics their racial ties are stronger to africa than to spain.
But most of them dont seem to realize that, because theyve been so brainwashed into denying and hating their blackness.

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » March 30th, 2005, 5:43 pm

Stupid thread..

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 3rd, 2005, 1:03 pm

i dated a spanish girl and when i told her i liked that she was latino she said I AM NOT LATIN I AM SPANISH. Then i realised LATIN AMERICA. must mean those born there are the real Latinos and Spanish are European/Mediterranean

stupid thread

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » April 4th, 2005, 5:59 am

Im Spanish myself and i dont consider myself a latino

Taliban

Unread post by Taliban » April 5th, 2005, 4:59 pm

Spain is the reason that spanish is spoken in the west indies hispanic countries. I know that for sure. Most are just black, or just mixed people who speak spanish in this day and age. Panama and higher I know the slave ships made stops along the way so the spanish language spread.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » April 6th, 2005, 6:49 pm

I've known Argentinians that didn't consider themselves Latino either. They felt they were to European.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 6th, 2005, 8:13 pm

Over 90% of Argentinians come from Italian descent, they even speak Spanish with an Italian accent. Argentinians think they are better then anyone else from South America because of the European history, they hate Chileans big time..

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » April 7th, 2005, 1:10 pm

Chileans are leaning towards blanco also. Most are Mestizo, but a little more Spanish than Indian.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 7th, 2005, 10:04 pm

Personally most Chileans I have seen have more indian then white, Argentinia, Uruguay, Venezuela and Brazil have the most white non mestizo in all of South America. Although Brazil has alot of Blacks and Mulattos they also have the most white people in all of Sth America.
The reason being is that they have alot of Portuguese, German, Italian and English settlers in Brazil..