FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Anonymous20

FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 11th, 2005, 2:52 pm

You are some pussy ass mother fuckers. I'm hearin alot of news about hispanic bangers just rolling up on people and blasting them for no reason. The suspect is always "hispanic males". How the fuck could you pussy ass bitches just roll up and blast poeople for nothing. Don't you got any beef with any real gangsters?. Go shoot your fuckin parents so they cant make anymore of your dumbasses. As a matter of fact just shoot yourselves in the head cuz you have nothing to live for.. You fuckin bitches are some pussys and shouln't be able to call yourselves mexican. I could see you shooting your enemy, but just random people is STUPID AS FUCK..

because of that i just wanted to say FUCK MEXICANS!!!

Your just some border hoping pieces of shit who without your cousins, cousins, cousins, brothers, cousins wouldn't be shit... Be a fuckin man on your own.

Anonymous20

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 11th, 2005, 2:54 pm

hey that F-U-C-K-I-N-G thing edited my post. i said F-U-C-K and P-U-S-S-Y A-S-S B-I-T-C-H-E-S alot more than that.

Anonymous20

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 11th, 2005, 2:56 pm

OH yea im talking about in the L.A. area of course.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1289
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: VALLEJO
Contact:

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by GTS » April 11th, 2005, 3:13 pm

Aren't you white?

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » April 11th, 2005, 3:48 pm

Your an idiot. I was not aware mexicans were the only ones involved in senseless killing.

Your mother should of had a abortion and done society a favor by removing you from the human race. You piece of shit.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 760
Joined: November 26th, 2004, 9:32 am
Location: Los Angeles CA

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Individual » April 11th, 2005, 4:01 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Your an idiot. I was not aware mexicans were the only ones involved in senseless killing.

Your mother should of had a abortion and done society a favor by removing you from the human race. You piece of shit.

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 162
Joined: January 8th, 2005, 5:52 pm
Location: Compton
Contact:

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by SAVAGE » April 11th, 2005, 4:42 pm

[quote="SpiderMan"]You are some pussy ass mother fuckers. I'm hearin alot of news about hispanic bangers just rolling up on people and blasting them for no reason. The suspect is always "hispanic males". How the fu-- could you pussy ass women just roll up and blast poeople for nothing. Don't you got any beef with any real gangsters?. Go shoot your fuckin parents so they cant make anymore of your dumbasses. As a matter of fact just shoot yourselves in the head because you have nothing to live for.. You fuckin women are some pussys and shouln't be able to call yourselves mexican. I could see you shooting your enemy, but just random people is STUPID AS fu--..

because of that i just wanted to say fu-- MEXICANS!!!

Your just some border hoping pieces of shit who without your cousins, cousins, cousins, brothers, cousins wouldn't be shit... Be a fuckin man on your own.[/quo
HEY YOU FUCKING FAG THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON YOU STUPID ASS WHITE BOY HATER, YOU FUCCING BITCH HOW DARE YOU SAY F--- MEXICANS YOU FAGGETT ASS BITCH

User avatar
WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 852
Joined: November 11th, 2004, 10:06 pm
Location: ChicagoBurbia
Contact:

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 11th, 2005, 4:56 pm

im pretty sure that every race does shit like that, maybe not on the murder level but as a kid i remember riding around with people shooting at shit, moving cars and stuff,
im not saying i am some big man for it, but its not just mexicans who do senseless acts of violence.

Anonymous20

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 11th, 2005, 5:29 pm

FU-K YOU THEY SHOT THAT BLACK GUY IN LONG BEACH AND SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS A MEXICAN COMPLETELY RANDOM ON THE 110 FREEWAY. THERE ARE PLAYIN THAT SHIT ALL OVER THE NEWS AND I WOULDN'T FUCK MEXICANS IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT THAT SHIT IS FUCKED UP!!!

Anonymous20

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 11th, 2005, 5:30 pm

WHAT IS THE FUCKIN REASON IF YOU HAVEN'T KILLED YOUR ENEMY. HOW HAVE YOU PUT IN "WORK" KILLIN PEOPLE WITHOUT SENCE?

Anonymous20

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 11th, 2005, 5:43 pm

GTS wrote:Aren't you white?
NO WAY ESSE I AINT WHITE HOMMIE.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by se11 » April 11th, 2005, 5:56 pm

it's really simple what we should do with people that kill for no reason. you arrest them, take them to the precient, and put a bullet in there head in the back room. no matter what race you are, if you murder innocent people there is no reason why you should be alive.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 760
Joined: November 26th, 2004, 9:32 am
Location: Los Angeles CA

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Individual » April 11th, 2005, 6:10 pm

SpiderMan wrote:FU-K YOU THEY SHOT THAT BLACK GUY IN LONG BEACH AND SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS A MEXICAN COMPLETELY RANDOM ON THE 110 FREEWAY. THERE ARE PLAYIN THAT SHIT ALL OVER THE NEWS AND I WOULDN'T fu-- MEXICANS IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT THAT SHIT IS #%@& UP!!!
How do you know it was a mexican on the 110??

and the guy in LB was bangin

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5532
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by BlaKK » April 11th, 2005, 6:44 pm

Its not Just the Mexicans, Its All races, White Boi's, Niggas, Eses, Nips everybody is accountable. But if you hate mexicans that much, Why dont you go Join the Minute Men By the Border instead of Bytchen over the net. Like Malocom X Said Take DIRECT ACTION...

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 214
Joined: April 5th, 2004, 7:40 pm
Location: Compton
Contact:

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by kidlocc700 » April 11th, 2005, 7:48 pm

SpiderMan wrote:FU-K YOU THEY SHOT THAT BLACK GUY IN LONG BEACH AND SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS A MEXICAN COMPLETELY RANDOM ON THE 110 FREEWAY. THERE ARE PLAYIN THAT SHIT ALL OVER THE NEWS AND I WOULDN'T fu-- MEXICANS IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT THAT SHIT IS #%@& UP!!!
get your shit straight locc.. that was mexican vs mexican... (im not bias.. im samoan)

Anonymous20

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 11th, 2005, 8:19 pm

kidlocc700 wrote:
SpiderMan wrote:FU-K YOU THEY SHOT THAT BLACK GUY IN LONG BEACH AND SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS A MEXICAN COMPLETELY RANDOM ON THE 110 FREEWAY. THERE ARE PLAYIN THAT SHIT ALL OVER THE NEWS AND I WOULDN'T fu-- MEXICANS IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT THAT SHIT IS #%@& UP!!!
get your shit straight locc.. that was mexican vs mexican... (im not bias.. im samoan)
MEXICAN VS. MEXICAN ON the FREEWAY BUT IN LONG BEACH AT THE HIGH SCHOOL IT WAS A MEXICAN VS. BLACK DUDE. PEOPLE SAYIN THE BLACK DUDE BANGED NOW, BUT THE MAKE HIM SEEM LIEK NORMAL IN THE MEDIA. I HAD A FRIEND THAT SAYS HE KNEW THE BLACK DUDE AND THAT HE DIDN'T BANG BUT WHATEVER IF HE DID HE DID AND I GUESS HE HAD IT COMIN.

I KNOW OTHER RACES HAVE KILLED WITHOUT SENCE (AKA GEORGE BUSH) BUT IN L.A. THE MEXICANS SEEM ON A ROLE RIGHT NOW. IF IM A HATER FOR SAYIN FUCK THE SENCLESS MURDERS AND ALL THAT THEN FUCK IT IM A HATER THEN.

EVEN IF IT IS SENCE IN IT, THEY ARE STILL DONT CONFRONT YOU MAN TO MAN. THEY ASK WHERE YOU FROM AND BLAST YOU WITHOUT YOU ANSWERING. I KNOW THATS AGE OLD SHIT NOW, BUT I REMEMBER A DAY WHEN YOU AT LEAST GOT TO SAY WHERE THE FUCK YOU WERE FROM BEFORE DYING. A 5 YEAR OLD COULD GO AND BLAST SOMEBODY THAT DONT MAKE YOU ANYBODY REALLY. WHATS THE FUCKING POINT OF ASKING "WHERE YOU FROM" IF THE PERSON GETTING BLASTED DOESN'T GET TO ANSWER. BASICALLY TO SETTLE ANYTHING NOW YOU GOTTA CARRY A GUN IN DEFENCE AND IF ANYBODY ASKS WHERE YOUR FROM YOU BETTER START BLASTING AT THEM RIGHT AWAY... THIS PROBABLY WOULDN'T FLY IN A COURT OF LAW. THE JUDGE WOULD PROBABLY SAY YOU CANT JUST START BLASTING PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY SAY WHERE YOU FROM EVEN THOUGH TO ME THAT SEEMS LIKE TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT.

AND IF THE SHIT IS DONE AT THE SCHOOLS WHAT THEN WHAT? ARE ALL THE STUDENTS GONNA HAVE TO START PACKIN!!!???. FUCK IT WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BARE ARMS ANYWAY BECAUSE RIGHT NOW ITS KILL OR BE KILLED. THE ONLY WAY TO TAKE "DIRECT ACTION" BLAKK WOULD BE TO JUST KILL EVERY GANG MEMBER YOU SEE, BUT YOU CANT DO THAT.. THE ONLY DIRECT ACTION YOU CAN TAKE IS NOTHING, BECAUSE THE PLACES THEY LIVE IS FUCKED UP, AND THE COST OF LIVING IS RISING. ITS GETTING EVEN MORE TO THE POINT WHERE THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER CREATING MORE DESPARITY, INCREASING THE CRIME. SHITS NOT GONNA CHANGE UNTIL A/ SOCIETY CHANGES TO INLCUDE EVERYONE INTO SOCIETY, OR B/ THEY JUST WIPEOUT EVERY PERSON THAT EVEN LOOKS GANG RELATED SO EVERYONE CAN LIVE IN A "PEACEFULL GHETTO" EVERYONE KNOWS THAT B WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AND THAT A SOCIETY NEEDS TO CHANGE TO REPRESENT A MOTHER FUCKER IN THE HOOD JUST AS MUCH AS SOME RICH ASS BENIFACTOR.

FUCK MEXICANS, FUCK WHITES, FUCK IT, FUCK EVERYBODY THE WHOLE WORLDS GOING TO A END.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 485
Joined: December 14th, 2003, 12:35 am
Location: Kansas

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by looney » April 11th, 2005, 9:25 pm

sound like we have another killroy on this site

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Common Sense » April 11th, 2005, 9:41 pm

SpiderMan wrote:You are some pussy ass mother fuckers. I'm hearin alot of news about hispanic bangers just rolling up on people and blasting them for no reason.
Well it's more than just mexicans rollin' up on people and blastin' for no reason. The news will always give you the sensationlized version, because it's all about ratings. Don't get so charged up and overly emotional without having your facts. That's how innocent people get caught up and end up in jail right next to the people they hate.

Never point the finger and call someone racist (even in action) and be racial with your words and tone. You won't be credible.

User avatar
fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 892
Joined: May 17th, 2004, 7:28 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » April 11th, 2005, 9:43 pm

well said common

User avatar
Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1104
Joined: April 1st, 2005, 9:35 pm
Location: Niagara Falls

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 11th, 2005, 9:59 pm

PREACH!!

User avatar
??Shady??
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 71
Joined: October 11th, 2004, 12:55 pm
Location: Houston, Tx
Contact:

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by ??Shady?? » April 12th, 2005, 5:37 am

Common Sense wrote:
SpiderMan wrote:You are some pussy ass mother fuckers. I'm hearin alot of news about hispanic bangers just rolling up on people and blasting them for no reason.
Well it's more than just mexicans rollin' up on people and blastin' for no reason. The news will always give you the sensationlized version, because it's all about ratings. Don't get so charged up and overly emotional without having your facts. That's how innocent people get caught up and end up in jail right next to the people they hate.

Never point the finger and call someone racist (even in action) and be racial with your words and tone. You won't be credible.
Good post commonsense!

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1289
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: VALLEJO
Contact:

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by GTS » April 12th, 2005, 8:31 am

SpiderMan wrote:
GTS wrote:Aren't you white?
NO WAY ESSE I AINT WHITE HOMMIE.
Really well how do you explain this comment in interracial dating?

SpiderMan
Baby Weight




Joined: 12 Sep 2004
Posts: 24

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:40 pm Post subject: Re: Interracial Dating or Marriage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im white and my girlfriend is black.. I think people are more use to seeing a white chick with a black dude than a black girl with a white dude We get starred at alot, but nobody has ever hated on us for being interracial.. I think interracial dating has gotten alot more popular in the last couple years.. people are just getting use to it.

To tell you the honest truth, white chicks seem to get the most mad about me datin a black girl. They lookin like "how could she get with you but i cant" ...

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by rocstar » April 12th, 2005, 1:38 pm

LOL, good job comrade

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1289
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: VALLEJO
Contact:

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by GTS » April 12th, 2005, 2:09 pm

lol

You know I had to call him on it.

fwegonupnuts
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: April 13th, 2005, 10:20 pm

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by fwegonupnuts » April 13th, 2005, 10:25 pm

SpiderMan wrote:
GTS wrote:Aren't you white?
NO WAY ESSE I AINT WHITE HOMMIE.
obvious scarcasm

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by K1LLJOY » April 13th, 2005, 10:54 pm

looney wrote:sound like we have another killroy on this site
you must love me to have me on your mind.

KEEP MY F-CKING NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH NIGGER.


anyways about the spicks killing people for no reason every race does that but in california its a known fact that mexicans do that sh-t the most.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 485
Joined: December 14th, 2003, 12:35 am
Location: Kansas

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by looney » April 14th, 2005, 3:47 am

ok klans man lets not get started on you we know that you are the most hated on this site punk

User avatar
KrazieShadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 65
Joined: April 14th, 2005, 4:04 pm

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by KrazieShadow » April 14th, 2005, 4:31 pm

u know what ese i say you the fuck up u little leva. you dont come and just say shit about mexicans like that ese. dont be disrespecting you fucken black piece of shit . You know we mexicans control LA county and we aint the only ones doing this shit in the streets. 2 years ago 2 black foos rolled up on my homie who wasnt even gang related and shot. so i say u shut the fuck up cuse you dont kno wat your talking about

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Common Sense » April 14th, 2005, 8:32 pm

KrazieShadow wrote:dont be disrespecting you #%@&$% black piece of shit .
This is the problem of most people, falling into the racial traps. This is how people get caught up in the ignorant cycle. We can all do better, you too K1lljoy.


I think this thread is useless and worthless. There is no learning going on here.

User avatar
Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1104
Joined: April 1st, 2005, 9:35 pm
Location: Niagara Falls

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 14th, 2005, 9:13 pm

-close-

User avatar
Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1104
Joined: April 1st, 2005, 9:35 pm
Location: Niagara Falls

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 14th, 2005, 9:13 pm

shit it didn't work!

User avatar
KrazieShadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 65
Joined: April 14th, 2005, 4:04 pm

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by KrazieShadow » April 15th, 2005, 10:30 am

Dr Funky wrote:shit it didn't work!
cuse your dumbass isnt a moderator

Post Reply