FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
User avatar
Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1104
Joined: April 1st, 2005, 9:35 pm
Location: Niagara Falls

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 15th, 2005, 11:52 am

I could have sworn I saw a non-moderator do it. So watch the dumbass comments.

User avatar
KrazieShadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 65
Joined: April 14th, 2005, 4:04 pm

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by KrazieShadow » April 15th, 2005, 4:13 pm

Common Sense wrote:
KrazieShadow wrote:dont be disrespecting you #%@&$% black piece of shit .
This is the problem of most people, falling into the racial traps. This is how people get caught up in the ignorant cycle. We can all do better, you too K1lljoy.


I think this thread is useless and worthless. There is no learning going on here.
hes talking shit to all the mexicans and im just talking shit to him not to all blacks

User avatar
KrazieShadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 65
Joined: April 14th, 2005, 4:04 pm

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by KrazieShadow » April 15th, 2005, 4:14 pm

Dr Funky wrote:I could have sworn I saw a non-moderator do it. So watch the dumbass comments.
im perty sure no one could close a threat except a moderator

User avatar
KrazieShadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 65
Joined: April 14th, 2005, 4:04 pm

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by KrazieShadow » April 15th, 2005, 4:16 pm

Common Sense wrote:
KrazieShadow wrote:dont be disrespecting you #%@&$% black piece of shit .
This is the problem of most people, falling into the racial traps. This is how people get caught up in the ignorant cycle. We can all do better, you too K1lljoy.


I think this thread is useless and worthless. There is no learning going on here.
and he also said all mexicans are pussies , and i dont take that shit

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by K1LLJOY » April 15th, 2005, 4:31 pm

looney wrote:ok klans man lets not get started on you we know that you are the most hated on this site punk
lol like i give a sh-t. mr looney tune cutie

User avatar
Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1104
Joined: April 1st, 2005, 9:35 pm
Location: Niagara Falls

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 15th, 2005, 4:47 pm

KrazieShadow wrote:im perty sure no one could close a threat except a moderator
I wasn't threatening you.
KrazieShadow wrote:and he also said all mexicans are pussies , and i dont take that shit
You are right you shouldn't take that shit, but if you just start name calling it makes you sound like a two year old. You need to be smarter and intelligently prove to him why he is wrong. That shows you are the smater, more mature person.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 278
Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 11:05 am
Location: BEACH 2 BRICC'S

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » April 27th, 2005, 11:12 am

Fucc all CHONGO's 24-7. You can't hate all mexicans hate the sets that did the dirt only. Like I been saying FUCC CHONGO's I'm from the BEACH and seen there scanless fag-ass shooting's they blasted at me plenty of times. But when I went to Carson,Compton,Watts or L.A. I didn't take that CHONGO hate with me the mexicans outside of Long Beach are more laid back and really won't kicc up shit unless you provoke it. Only ones that kicc up dust outside of CHONGO's are C/V's.and they only do it in numbers catch one by there self they won't talk shit.
I remember one day on the EAST SIDE some CHONGO's try to jump me and this other Old Blacc Man I saw A van pull up with more mexicans I thought we were goner's. Next thing I know Cuzz jumped out with a baseball bat and started fuccing them CHONGO's up. The Homey was from 18th Street he told me after wards him and his homiez was at the red light and seen them CHONGO's started calling the Old Man A fuccing Nigger for no reason thats why he got into it with them.
P.S. FUCC ALL CHONGO"s
And good looking out to that 18th Street homey.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 278
Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 11:05 am
Location: BEACH 2 BRICC'S

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » April 27th, 2005, 11:18 am

GTS wrote:
SpiderMan wrote:
GTS wrote:Aren't you white?
NO WAY ESSE I AINT WHITE HOMMIE.
Really well how do you explain this comment in interracial dating?

SpiderMan
Baby Weight




Joined: 12 Sep 2004
Posts: 24

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:40 pm Post subject: Re: Interracial Dating or Marriage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im white and my girlfriend is black.. I think people are more use to seeing a white chick with a black dude than a black girl with a white dude We get starred at alot, but nobody has ever hated on us for being interracial.. I think interracial dating has gotten alot more popular in the last couple years.. people are just getting use to it.

To tell you the honest truth, white chicks seem to get the most mad about me datin a black girl. They lookin like "how could she get with you but i cant" ...
Damn CUZZING's that some funny sh-t!! Shook your ass off your own topic. I hope your manhood ain't gone.

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by MICK » April 27th, 2005, 8:13 pm

SpiderMan wrote:You are some pussy ass mother fuckers. I'm hearin alot of news about hispanic bangers just rolling up on people and blasting them for no reason. The suspect is always "hispanic males". How the fu-- could you pussy ass women just roll up and blast poeople for nothing. Don't you got any beef with any real gangsters?. Go shoot your fuckin parents so they cant make anymore of your dumbasses. As a matter of fact just shoot yourselves in the head because you have nothing to live for.. You fuckin women are some pussys and shouln't be able to call yourselves mexican. I could see you shooting your enemy, but just random people is STUPID AS fu--..

because of that i just wanted to say fu-- MEXICANS!!!

Your just some border hoping pieces of shit who without your cousins, cousins, cousins, brothers, cousins wouldn't be shit... Be a fuckin man on your own.
Shut your dumb f*cking ass up. Id love to see you say that sh*t to some cholo's face. Lil sh*t talkin fag. I hate people who talk shit online. Only reason your sayin that sh*t is because you know your safe at home. Who the HELL are you callin a p*ssy?

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by MICK » April 27th, 2005, 8:25 pm

GTS wrote:
SpiderMan wrote:
GTS wrote:Aren't you white?
NO WAY ESSE I AINT WHITE HOMMIE.
Really well how do you explain this comment in interracial dating?

SpiderMan
Baby Weight




Joined: 12 Sep 2004
Posts: 24

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:40 pm Post subject: Re: Interracial Dating or Marriage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im white and my girlfriend is black.. I think people are more use to seeing a white chick with a black dude than a black girl with a white dude We get starred at alot, but nobody has ever hated on us for being interracial.. I think interracial dating has gotten alot more popular in the last couple years.. people are just getting use to it.

To tell you the honest truth, white chicks seem to get the most mad about me datin a black girl. They lookin like "how could she get with you but i cant" ...
HAHAHA!!! NICE WORK HERMANO!!

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by OG Redbone » May 4th, 2005, 10:23 am

THERE IS REASON AND EVERYBODY KNOWS WHY SO 2 ALL MY BLACK BROTHAS GET READY BECAUSE THEY BEEN TRYIN 2 BRING the NOISE WE READY IN PAKOIMA, SOME OF the HOMIES IN PASADENA IS READY, AND BEEN HOLLRININ AT COUPLE CRIPS , REMEMEMER WE WERE BLACK BEFORE WERE BLOODS & CRIPS SOME GET READY THEY SUPPOSED MAY 5TH, LIKE I SAID ALOT OF NIGGGA IS READY ON BOTH SIDES, SEE THEY BLAST MY REALTIVES AND LEFT HIM IN A WHHELCHAIR, SO BRING IT ON////////// NIGGAS 4 LIFE//////// (WE ARE NOT AFRAID)

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by MICK » May 4th, 2005, 10:28 am

your gonna pick a war on Cinco De Mayo?

hahaha. You'se guys are gonna die.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Common Sense » May 4th, 2005, 10:31 am

OG Redbone wrote:THERE IS REASON AND EVERYBODY KNOWS WHY SO 2 ALL MY BLACK BROTHAS GET READY BECAUSE THEY BEEN TRYIN 2 BRING the NOISE WE READY IN PAKOIMA, SOME OF the HOMIES IN PASADENA IS READY, AND BEEN HOLLRININ AT COUPLE CRIPS , REMEMEMER WE WERE BLACK BEFORE WERE BLOODS & CRIPS SOME GET READY THEY SUPPOSED MAY 5TH, LIKE I SAID ALOT OF NIGGGA IS READY ON BOTH SIDES, SEE THEY BLAST MY REALTIVES AND LEFT HIM IN A WHHELCHAIR, SO BRING IT ON////////// NIGGAS 4 LIFE//////// (WE ARE NOT AFRAID)
Are you for real?? Like this is going to help any cause. The system want fools like you to get at it, so they can lock you up and hand out more felonies like candy canes. The system is counting on you being ignorant. I can't believe you are falling for the hype.

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by MICK » May 4th, 2005, 10:33 am

Plus you'll die.

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by OG Redbone » May 4th, 2005, 10:46 am

MICK wrote:your gonna pick a war on Cinco De Mayo?UR PEOPLE
PICK THAT DAY 2 RIDE ON the BLACKS.
hahaha. You'se guys are gonna die.
EVERYBODY WILL DIE

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by MICK » May 4th, 2005, 10:49 am

Might want to pick a different day brother.

Thats like f*ckin with us on St. Patty's Day. EVERYBODY is outside and wild. "krunk" as you might call it.

Cinco is like their Patty's day.

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by MICK » May 4th, 2005, 10:50 am

They will f*ck you up.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Common Sense » May 4th, 2005, 10:53 am

MICK wrote:Plus you'll die.
We can all die. That's not hard to do.

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by OG Redbone » May 4th, 2005, 11:00 am

MICK wrote:They will f*ck you up.
U R the DRUNK THAT WILL GET ASS PEELED AT BAR FOR TALKIN THAT BS HOMIE WE ARE NOT SCARED, WE BEEN OUT NUMBERED 4 MANY YEARS AND the SHIT DONT CHANGE, FUCK THAT I AINT RUNNING

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by MICK » May 4th, 2005, 11:07 am

Doesnt matter if your scared brother. Your outnumbered and picking a fight on a day that they will all be outside, drunk and crazy. That is a stupid f*ckin move. Has nothing to do with whether or not your afraid

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by MICK » May 4th, 2005, 11:08 am

They will f*ck you up.

Wood Ru
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 28
Joined: April 16th, 2005, 9:42 am
Location: Inglewood

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Wood Ru » May 8th, 2005, 8:41 am

K1LLJOY wrote:
looney wrote:sound like we have another killroy on this site
you must love me to have me on your mind.

KEEP MY F-CKING NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH NIGGER.

i hope you are black blood using that word like that and even if you are blood we dont say nigger we sau nigga which makes me wonder if you are black blood

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Common Sense » May 9th, 2005, 12:18 am

Wood Ru wrote: i hope you are black blood using that word like that and even if you are blood we dont say nigger we sau nigga which makes me wonder if you are black blood
Either way it's ignorant. Blacks should never water down that word for acceptance.

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Mraka » May 9th, 2005, 11:08 am

I have a consense with the name of the topic,no problem,but to f.... somebody,...?aiiiy nooo
remembers me of saying no to drugs constantly ,as this is either the way and/or the result of the "business".

Anonymous20

Re: FU-K THE MEXICANS BLASTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 4th, 2005, 10:24 am

MICK wrote:your gonna pick a war on Cinco De Mayo?

hahaha. You'se guys are gonna die.
You got your nerve thryin to check other people, about talkin shit on the net look at you FOOL!, what makes it worse is that you come across as a dick rider, swing on some brown pride nuts, stop being a Groupie FOOL, and be YOU

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 104
Joined: May 9th, 2005, 10:36 am

Unread post by Low_Dogg » June 6th, 2005, 9:01 am

phuck mexicanz.phukkin dirty bithcez came over across the phukkin board like some nasty rats and now u trynna owe our territory?phucc you hispanic triccz.and im tired of your shitty spanish language.brothaz will smash em sukkaz foe eazy.

and muthaphukk that mindless bitch mick foe talkin that dumb shit.

User avatar
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 888
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 11:25 am
Contact:

Unread post by DiaBo » June 8th, 2005, 6:05 am

Why ya'll just can't wipe out the mexicans with grenades or bombs don't ya'll carry miltia heat.

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 104
Joined: May 9th, 2005, 10:36 am

Unread post by Low_Dogg » June 8th, 2005, 6:22 am

basically,latino population is almost a majority in the US nowadays,but its not reflected on TV or in film or whateva.and guess why?because they are brain-dead idiots and americaz garbage.

DuarteESiderSGVX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 63
Joined: March 23rd, 2005, 12:17 pm
Location: Duarte SGV!!! currently living in riverside
Contact:

Unread post by DuarteESiderSGVX3 » June 12th, 2005, 5:59 pm

Low_Dogg wrote:basically,latino population is almost a majority in the US nowadays,but its not reflected on TV or in film or whateva.and guess why?because they are brain-dead idiots and americaz garbage.
FUCK U BITCH U THE REAL MOTHERFUCEN GARBAGE THEY DONT PUT US ON TV JUST CUSE THEY FUKEN RACIST

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 322
Joined: February 13th, 2004, 11:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.
Location: Los Angeles,Ca.

Unread post by raphead2001 » June 12th, 2005, 10:21 pm

racist people on both sides need to quit it. but if you are gonna be racist, be racist to people like rapist, child molesters, snitches not what nobody color is or nothing like that

NuyoricanSoul
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: June 13th, 2005, 3:52 pm

Unread post by NuyoricanSoul » June 13th, 2005, 5:03 pm

f-ck the mexicans in general. the lil punks got beans for brains.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 482
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 10:42 pm

Unread post by anonymousman » June 13th, 2005, 5:13 pm

NuyoricanSoul wrote:f-ck the mexicans in general. the lil punks got beans for brains.
fk the puerto ricans too lil bychs fk new york

Post Reply