Evidence that White Man was first inhabitant of America

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Evidence that White Man was first inhabitant of America

Unread post by DC » April 30th, 2005, 4:08 am

Here is some evidence for AncientTribes who thinks the Mongols and Africans were the first people to migrate to the US.

http://www.white-history.com/hwr6b.htm

This is another theory and I state a theory just like AncientTribes so called theorys..

DC

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Evidence that White Man was first inhabitant of America

Unread post by Helms » April 30th, 2005, 9:08 am

That webpage is a load of propoganda in my opinion. The majority of the information on that site has been widely discredited. Most scientists now belive that the skeletons of Kennewick man etc. are most closely related to the Innu natives from Japan. This would still support the theory of crossing over from Asia. Even if whites did make it here from Europe 10000 years ago, it's highly unlikely that they would have travelled all the way from the East coast to the West.

Granted, none of this can really be proven, but I think the Idea of whites being the first inhabitants of North America is just a dream of white people who don't want to feel guilty for wiping out the Native population and stealing their land.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » April 30th, 2005, 9:18 am

Are you kidding?

This guy looks like my uncle Luis from guetemala and he looks indian.
[img]http://img158.echo.cx/img158/4408/08ob.jpg[/img]

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 30th, 2005, 11:14 am

^^^no this guy looks like someone off star trek, or star wars or somethin like that

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » April 30th, 2005, 12:14 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Are you kidding?

This guy looks like my uncle Luis from guetemala and he looks indian.
[img]http://img158.echo.cx/img158/4408/08ob.jpg[/img]

To he looks like I southern Mexican indian or Central America to me. But I guess you could say he is white. Just check that guy from star treck out.

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » April 30th, 2005, 3:09 pm

DC wrote:Here is some evidence for AncientTribes who thinks the Mongols and Africans were the first people to migrate to the US.

http://www.white-history.com/hwr6b.htm

This is another theory and I state a theory just like AncientTribes so called theorys..

DC

Evidence? This is horse shit from a pro white site. It inhibits blatant impartial judgment, which only you would turn a blind eye to because you are a racist yourself, hardly plausible is it?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 30th, 2005, 4:03 pm

the FIRST people in america, were the "native" american indian tribes. it wasn't african tribes, it wasn't mongoloian tribes, it wasn't vikings, and it wasn't anybody else. the native americans were the first in north and south america. people can say the "native americans" originated from africa, but then again so did every single other race.

that is all the can be proven. ancienttribes of america reads something on two sites and automaticlly thinks its true. there are loads and loads of theories like these, none will ever be proven. the only thing we know is the first ones here were the original native american indian tribes.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 30th, 2005, 6:14 pm

Hey Michelle you Fucking Dope, If you re read the post its says its a theory, so go fuck yourself cunt..

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 30th, 2005, 10:57 pm

homie --- this is BS, in 7000 BC there were NO racial distinctions

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » April 30th, 2005, 11:26 pm

se11 wrote:the FIRST people in america, were the "native" american indian tribes. it wasn't african tribes, it wasn't mongoloian tribes, it wasn't vikings, and it wasn't anybody else. the native americans were the first in north and south america. people can say the "native americans" originated from africa, but then again so did every single other race.

that is all the can be proven. ancienttribes of america reads something on two sites and automaticlly thinks its true. there are loads and loads of theories like these, none will ever be proven. the only thing we know is the first ones here were the original native american indian tribes.

actually. Native Americans came from Mongolia and Central Asia. Thats a fact thats been proven.

And thats National Geographic and BBC that said there were Black and Polynesian tribes in America, along with Mongol tribes before the whites arrived. They proved that those skulls were genetically from Australian Aborigines and South Asian Polynesians.

What you got here is some garbage website that no one except Timothy McVeigh Terrorists will take seriously.

And DC, STFU. Have some manners for the British lady.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 1st, 2005, 12:33 am

i dont argue with you anymore ancient trbies because whatever you want to be a fact is a fact.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 1st, 2005, 1:48 am

what the fok?
who are the Titans? some KKK group,, they can go eat a nut sack.
cave men being white?
yeah im gonna go trust a site that is intitled "white history"
what a load of shit. some one needs to send them a virus.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 1st, 2005, 2:55 am

Hey I would have shown her respect if she didnt call me a racists. I will not show respect to someone who doesnt take the time to read my post and then turns around and calls me a recists, the key word in my first post was this is only a THEORY. Never once did I say it was a fact.

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » May 1st, 2005, 4:26 am

DC wrote:Hey I would have shown her respect if she didnt call me a racists. I will not show respect to someone who doesnt take the time to read my post and then turns around and calls me a recists, the key word in my first post was this is only a THEORY. Never once did I say it was a fact.

Ooooh, i'm sorry, how deceptive. I should have learned your tricks by now. Post us another falsified theory, this is great refutation. Next time we're on the subject of the ''final solution'' post us another theory from Jew watch.com.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 1st, 2005, 11:58 pm

no need for name calling. No need to call someone "racist" or to call a person a "cunt". This should be the place for healthful debate and disagreement. Yes, I believe that site is full of pro white propoganda, but I dont think we cant talk about it. There might be a slight chance that it is true. who knows for sure?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 2nd, 2005, 3:28 am

I regret calling Michelleadope a C#*t and I apologise for that comment, I reacted that way because I was called a racist. I hope we can move on and get back to the tpoic at hand.

This theory is like any other that has been discussed on this forum, that site may be filled with white propaganda but it also has alot of scientific facts included. Who really knows who was first in the US, AncientTribes thinks it may have been the Mogols of Siberia, but we cannot ignore the fact that white people have lived in Siberia at the same time as the Mongols and may have migrated through Greenland and then on to Alaska.

DC

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 2nd, 2005, 5:44 am

I mean look at teh facts that are no mystery. When the white man (including the Vikings around the year 1000) America was populated by Native Aemricans from Alaska to the south of argentina. Even the spanish didnt mention anyone else than native Americans (Aztecs, Incas and hundreds of otehr small tribes).
They found skulls and tools that were used by Indians which can be dated back way longer than 5000 Years. You can never proof anything that you dont have seen yourself or that isnt written down. and even then it can be a propaganda story.

If you ask me neither the blacks were first nor the whites, it were the (originally asian) Indians that came over the Bering Sea in Alaska.
Genetically the Native Americans are closest to Asians. And thats a know fact. So stop all that whites/blacks were first. Its disrespectful to Native Americans who actually really were first most probably.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 2nd, 2005, 12:48 pm

Lol at the Kennewick man. I thought he wa sproven to be a fraud?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 2nd, 2005, 1:19 pm

alonso wrote:no need for name calling. No need to call someone "racist" or to call a person a "cunt". This should be the place for healthful debate and disagreement. Yes, I believe that site is full of pro white propoganda, but I dont think we cant talk about it. There might be a slight chance that it is true. who knows for sure?

thank you for re-opening this. even if the site is probably BS there was no need for this to be closed.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » May 2nd, 2005, 1:34 pm

Invincible wrote:Lol at the Kennewick man. I thought he wa sproven to be a fraud?

As far as I know Kennewick man IS a real 10000 (give or take) year old skeleton. It's just that there's no concrete scientific evidence to suggest he's white.

I don't even know why someone would want to prove that whites were the first inhabitants. The only reason I can think of is that they might be able to argue that the terrible crimes committed against the Native Americans were somehow justified because they were there first.

On a side note, I must say that that webpage is very cleverly done. It's clearly written fas propoganda, yet they include a lot of scientific information making it seem quite credible and convincing. I could easily see how a less cynical person could believe it. Three cheers for the white supremacist historians.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » May 2nd, 2005, 4:59 pm

Who cares who was here first? Does that mean they have the rights to the land? There is no such thing as rights, only privalages handed down from the strong to the weaker. In not so long the US will be completely under non white control and it will be whitey's fault. Falling for such "altruistic" BS programs like, " Equality ", "Help the emerging peoples". Like non whites would ever consider such BS. There is no equality in nature, big fish eat the little fish and so forth. So dont worry, all you non whites will be in charge in the not so distant future and America will look how you makeit look. It will function howyou make it function and s forth.....Im sure it will be just as good..........

mmmm hmmmm

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 2nd, 2005, 5:36 pm

wow lots of sarcasm acme. :lol:

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » May 2nd, 2005, 8:37 pm

I didnt mean to be sarcastic, there is a lot of truth there.....

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » May 5th, 2005, 6:23 pm

Actually, the first nations people who lived here in Canada before any other race came up as immagrants dont pay taxes.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » May 5th, 2005, 6:25 pm

yeh but the indian act/manitoba act still fucks them pretty hard

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » May 5th, 2005, 6:26 pm

OK AcmeWhiteBoi Your not as Dumb as I thought. Why Dont you Stroll it on over to the "Politics" thread. We can talk some Politics and see whats really good with you. What were you trying to Convey in this thread?

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » May 5th, 2005, 9:05 pm

fistfullofboomstick wrote:yeh but the indian act/manitoba act still fucks them pretty hard

expand... dont know nothn about manitoba indian act.

I think all taxes are cut of for first nations people across canada.
Last edited by North Face on May 5th, 2005, 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » May 5th, 2005, 9:13 pm

they are, but there was a bunch of rules regarding that shit, some are not in affect but some are, one of them was that if a native woman marries and nonnative man her status is revoked (she has to pay taxes) and just other shit, the manitoba act is from like the 1700s its a fuckin treaty, and its about them living on reserves and being our bitch, basically, the canadian government fuck over natives all the time, they tried to move a reservation so the governemnt could put a golf course on thier land, then they had an uprising and a bunch of ppl died.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » May 5th, 2005, 9:38 pm

yo i got enough respect for the first nations people..

it seems like their becoming extinct..

like the pure 100% of them.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » May 6th, 2005, 9:16 am

First Nations have a raw deal. They have been oppressed and harassed ever since the founding of Canada. If you think it's all good for them now take a drive down through Oshweken this weekend. The reserves are super poor.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”