Freeway Shootings: All 6 victims black males.

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Freeway Shootings: All 6 victims black males.

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 1st, 2005, 10:49 am

They won't tell you this on the news they just say victims. The police know whats up.

Mexican Mafia perhaps.

Either way it's coward ass shit.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Freeway Shootings: All 6 victims black males.

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 1st, 2005, 10:53 am

Also victims said and this is a fact that on 2 separate occasions

" There a car full of mexicans with short hair"

Knowing whats going on I wouldn't doubt it.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 1st, 2005, 11:06 am

Dsmooth wrote:Also victims said and this is a fact that on 2 separate occasions

" There a car full of mexicans with short hair"

Knowing whats going on I wouldn't doubt it.
How do they know they were mexicans?

Did they ask them their background while they were shooting?

It could of been anyone it's so easy to blame everything on mexicans just because they look hispanic.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » May 1st, 2005, 5:05 pm

i don't think all the victims were black males

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 1st, 2005, 10:46 pm

raphead2001 wrote:i don't think all the victims were black males
They were tonight there was another shooting.

he was black if not 6 out of 7 were.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » May 4th, 2005, 10:00 pm

the lapd website says there was 2 freeway shootings this weekend. 1 on saturday n 1 on sunday n that "all victims and suspects were described as male hispanics"

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 6th, 2005, 1:00 am

i heard that 2 of the victims were white and that there was an LA Times article on it on either Tuesday or Wednesday. anyone know??????????

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » May 6th, 2005, 10:19 am

As I've been saying all along, and that is: BLACK FOLKS MUST ARM THEMSELVES AGAINST THE SURENO DEVILS IN L.A., SEEING AS HOW THESE DEVILS ARE ON A GENOCIDAL KICK TO KILL AND DESTROY BLACK FOLKS!! These sureno devils hate black people more so than they do white people, by a long shot, and their gripes with white people, if any, are mere interfamily squabbles.

So black folks ought to pick up the gun and view these sureno devils, and much of the mexican population in Southern cali as the enemies they truly are, and form neighborhood militia/vigilante units, because within the coming years, these devils are going to make an ever intense all out assault on the black community.

And to folks who claim that I'm being divisive, and am trying to invoke a "race war," I'll tell them to go to hell, because the ese's down south HAVE ALREADY STARTED THE RACE WAR! It's black folks who are left out of the loop, still thinking of mexicans/chicanos as some latent darker brothers in the struggle.

So black folks better prepare for the coming storm, because look what's happening in the high schools, the streets and now the freeways. These foot soldiers for the devil's army knows no shame in taking out black folks (especially males) and the black community. So again, prepare for the coming storm, and be strapped at all times, or most times.

And if you must die, go out like Samson, and take 1, 2, or 3 of these devils with you, because in the end, killing those few devils at your point of death, just may be more devils you've ever killed, in your whole entire lifetime dealing with these brown nazi imps.

In the end, that would be a good death...

With that, I'm out!

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 6th, 2005, 11:01 am

^^^^^^^^^^^Your a idiot how dare you compare mexicans to Nazis. How many many millions of blacks have mexicans killed or how many blacks are currently in concentration camps because of mexicans putting them their.

If you wanna say some mexicans are racist that's fine. But to compare mexicans to nazis just makes you look like a idiot.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » May 6th, 2005, 2:18 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^Your a idiot how dare you compare mexicans to Nazis. How many many millions of blacks have mexicans killed or how many blacks are currently in concentration camps because of mexicans putting them their.

If you wanna say some mexicans are racist that's fine. But to compare mexicans to nazis just makes you look like a idiot.

YEA^^ That foo TheReal is trippin..its a 50/50 hate ..Blacks hate mexicans just as much as mexicans hate blacks

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 6th, 2005, 9:27 pm

naw blacks hate whites in general mroe so than mexicans. But thats msotly because the history of the two races.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » May 7th, 2005, 1:03 am

alonso wrote:i heard that 2 of the victims were white and that there was an LA Times article on it on either Tuesday or Wednesday. anyone know??????????
i heard some were white too. but i was talkin to the homie from PIRU who was sayin that it's them mexicans doin that ish too and he's always on top of his ish, that's all i know on the matter & of course what the media is producin'

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » May 7th, 2005, 1:19 am

Invincible wrote:naw blacks hate whites in general mroe so than mexicans. But thats msotly because the history of the two races.

Im not talking about whites

im talking about the hate for mexicans and blacks

thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thecarwong » May 7th, 2005, 8:26 am

Probably some kids. Happens all the time in chicago along the highways.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 7th, 2005, 1:39 pm

well in Rancho cucamanga sometime ago there were alot of road rage incidents resulting in death.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » May 7th, 2005, 11:51 pm

Only two of those victime were black

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 8th, 2005, 8:35 am

Invincible wrote:well in Rancho cucamanga sometime ago there were alot of road rage incidents resulting in death.

yeah off Haven some dudes got shot up just for cutting someone off. I know some girl who knew them guys.

TmaaN

Unread post by TmaaN » May 8th, 2005, 12:15 pm

LA times says victims were white, latino and black...and some of the victims SEEM to describe latino shooters...-

TmaaN

Unread post by TmaaN » May 8th, 2005, 12:20 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:How do they know they were mexicans?
How long have you lived in LA? LOL!!

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 8th, 2005, 12:33 pm

TmaaN wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:How do they know they were mexicans?
How long have you lived in LA? LOL!!
Yeah ok every hispanic in LA is mexican...........

TmaaN

Unread post by TmaaN » May 8th, 2005, 12:41 pm

Sorry, what is Hispanic exactly?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 8th, 2005, 12:45 pm

Someone with ancestors from spain or meztizos.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 8th, 2005, 12:59 pm

is there any Chileans or Peruvians in L.A ?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 8th, 2005, 1:12 pm

Only met a chilean family once. As far as peruvians their are a few but not much.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » May 8th, 2005, 3:31 pm

I drive on the 60 Everyday to get to work. Everyday of the week and I Havent gotten shot Havent seenm Nobody Gettin shot Off the freeway shyt.. all the time But not on the freeway. You See eveyone is making such a Big Deal, Which no Doubt it is Life and they have been taken, So hats off and High Blessings to those families but understand this... An Average of 2 million Cars Drive on that Freeway a day, the 60 Freeway is one of the most congested dense freeways in the nation, It takes me 3 hours to get to work and I live only 20 miles off the 60, its fuccen Redicoulous. But anyway do the math. Your chances of gettin shot are like 00000.0000.1% So I dont even trip. Thats for the Dumbys.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » May 9th, 2005, 12:21 pm

To Dr. Gonzo

-Your a idiot how dare you compare mexicans to Nazis. How many many millions of blacks have mexicans killed or how many blacks are currently in concentration camps because of mexicans putting them their.

*If the mexican racist collective and sureno/nazi types had their druthers/OPPORTUNITY to do so, THEN I WOULDN'T PUT NOTHING PASS THEM! Mexicans who are racist and sureno nazi devils, are just as racist as white folks who are racist, and there's no difference between the two groups, other than the fact that mexicans have been oppressed by whites, and are considered amongst the "darker" races.

And that fact alone deceives black people, even those who've been exposed to mexican/chicano hate full blast, to not fully view mexicans/chicanos as they would white people who are racist, or white folks in general, which needs to be changed. Just because a group of people have been oppressed by the same oppressor, doesn't mean that they'll be your allies, especially when many of them look like your enemy, and will even ally with the worst virulent racists, of your enemy.

So naw man, I'm not comparing all mexicans to being nazis, but mexican hatred of black folks is intensely genocidal, similar to that of Nazis, and that's where black folks must WAKE UP, and fully realize the enemy within our midst...

-If you wanna say some mexicans are racist that's fine. But to compare mexicans to nazis just makes you look like a idiot.

*Most mexicans hate blacks similarly, and even more so, in many instances, than white people: so yeah, I will call mexicans that are racists, and want to commit genocide on black people, just because they're black, and little else if any, equivalent to Nazis.

With that said, I don't know too much about the status of the victims being taken out, but what I am saying, is if those that are doing the shooting are eses, and the victims being shot are predominantly black-THEN BLACK FOLKS OUGHT TO ARM THEMSELVES AND READY FOR WAR, AND NO LONGER VIEW THE MEXICAN/CHICANO IN L.A. AND THROUGHOUT THE SOUTHWEST (with few exceptions) AS THEIR LATENT BROTHERS AND SISTERS! Mexicans/chicanos, especially the surenos and their ideological offspring, as well as the underground chicano movement, have proven themselves time and time again to be our eternal sworn enemies just by their actions alone, just like racist white folks, to where again, it's time for black folks to WAKE UP, and prepare for the coming storm, because these brownshirt surenos and their allies have definitely made war on anyone that is black, whether they be civilian, or not!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » May 9th, 2005, 12:30 pm

Individual wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^Your a idiot how dare you compare mexicans to Nazis. How many many millions of blacks have mexicans killed or how many blacks are currently in concentration camps because of mexicans putting them their.

YEA^^ That foo TheReal is trippin..its a 50/50 hate ..Blacks hate mexicans just as much as mexicans hate blacks
*No I'm not "trippin." And that supposed "50/50 hate" you put out there, is what mexicans/chicanos use to justify their own savage, and intense hatred for black folks that are unjustified. In other words, mexicans/chicanos will spit in black folks faces, mad dog black folks severely, to where when a black person responds not too kindly to these mexicans attempts in subjugating black folks, but fight back-THAT'S WHAT MEXICANS/CHICANOS REFER TO AS BLACK HATE: BLACK FOLKS NOT KNOWING THEIR PLACE, AND NOT WALKING AND TALKING IN FEAR OF MEXICANS/CHICANOS!

Mexicans/chicanos will not be satisfied with black folks, especially the men, until they're (black folks) are bowing and scraping before them, similar how black folks collectively use to outwardly do towards white folks.

That's why I say that mexican/chicano hatred of black folks go waaaaay beyond simple gang shit which is used as a smokescreen. As I said before, racist mexican/chicanos and surenos, are foot soldiers for the devil's army, and are willing participants in doing the white man's bidding, while allying with white racist devils-invoking genocidal plans for the black community.

In Europe, the Japanese ("darker" race) aligned themselves with the Nazis, whereas in the states, the mexicans/chicanos ally themselves with nazis in the pen, as well as on the street, so black folks better wake up, and WATCH THEIR BACKS AND GET ARMED TO DEFEND THEMSELVES, THEIR FAMILY AND THEIR COMMUNITY!

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 9th, 2005, 1:30 pm

Yeah ok mexicans want to enslave blacks and commit genocide against them, I guess that's why black slaves would flee to mexico because mexico had no slavery and would treat them better then the whites did even though they were outsiders.

And why the hell do you keep on bringing up the Nazis?

How many blacks did they kill or how many blacks did the japanese kill?

The axis mostly killed gypsies, slavs, jews and their own people.

Oh and another thing, I was not aware black racists did not exist.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » May 24th, 2005, 10:45 am

To Dr. Gonzo

-Yeah ok mexicans want to enslave blacks and commit genocide against them,

*No, I didn't say that mexicans want to "enslave blacks", but I did say that the racist amongst you, want to subjugate, neutralize, and if needs be, annihilate black folks throughout the southwest.

-I guess that's why black slaves would flee to mexico because mexico had no slavery and would treat them better then the whites did even though they were outsiders.

*That was then, this is now...

-And why the hell do you keep on bringing up the Nazis?

*I don't know man, I guess it's because your brethren FORM ALLIANCES WITH THEM, AND PRACTICE AND INVOKE, THE SAME METHODS UPON BLACK PEOPLE, THAT NAZIS WISH TO ENFORCE AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE, BUT DON'T NEED TO, BECAUSE YOUR PEOPLE ARE THEIR FOOT SOLDIERS!

-How many blacks did they kill or how many blacks did the japanese kill?

*With the exception of those black soldiers that fought them in WW2, probably not that many. But then again, I'm talking about Nazis, not the japanese. Secondly, black folks weren't living in Germany at the time-at least in large numbers to where it would even count-to the extent the Nazis didn't even have black folks on their radar, in whom they should eliminate. HOWEVER, it doesn't mean that they wouldn't have committed genocide on black folks, similar to the designs of the white supremacists and neo-nazis today, whom mexicans ally themselves with.

Furthermore, Nazis felt that black folks were inferior, and were subhuman, just like they do today, and just like your mexican brethren feel today as well...

-The axis mostly killed gypsies, slavs, jews and their own people.

*It's crafty of you, to only talk about Nazis in regards to the Axis powers, when you very well know, as well as myself, that the nazis that I'm referring to, are the neo-nazis, and their white supremacist cohorts, whom your people ally themselves with, instead of some nazi war criminal from the past!

-Oh and another thing, I was not aware black racists did not exist.

*I never said that black racists don't exist. What I am saying is, that black racists don't have an agenda, to subjugate, neutralize and annihilate the black community throughout the greater L.A. area, as well as throughout the southwest, the way many of your people are obsessed with doing, in regards to black people.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » May 24th, 2005, 2:30 pm

In my last paragraph, I meant to say:

"I never said that black racists don't exist. What I am saying is, that black racists don't have an agenda, to subjugate, neutralize and annihilate the mexican/chicano community throughout the greater L.A. area, as well as throughout the southwest, the way many of your people are obsessed with doing, in regards to black people."

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 24th, 2005, 6:53 pm

TheReal wrote: *No, I didn't say that mexicans want to "enslave blacks", but I did say that the racist amongst you, want to subjugate, neutralize, and if needs be, annihilate black folks throughout the southwest.
Well, I dont want to hurt black people unless provoked and their is alot of mexicans who dont want hurts black either. And are the mexicans who want to neutralize your people the same ones that watch BET on a regular basis?
TheReal wrote: *That was then, this is now...
That's good to know. Then you should forget about the whites enslaving your people and selling them. After all that was then and this is now.
TheReal wrote: *I don't know man, I guess it's because your brethren FORM ALLIANCES WITH THEM, AND PRACTICE AND INVOKE, THE SAME METHODS UPON BLACK PEOPLE, THAT NAZIS WISH TO ENFORCE AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE, BUT DON'T NEED TO, BECAUSE YOUR PEOPLE ARE THEIR FOOT SOLDIERS!
Really? Since when do the southsiders take orders from the whites in the pen that's a ridicolous statement. I think the whites are southsiders Foot Soldiers in the pen.
TheReal wrote: *With the exception of those black soldiers that fought them in WW2, probably not that many. But then again, I'm talking about Nazis, not the japanese. Secondly, black folks weren't living in Germany at the time-at least in large numbers to where it would even count-to the extent the Nazis didn't even have black folks on their radar, in whom they should eliminate. HOWEVER, it doesn't mean that they wouldn't have committed genocide on black folks, similar to the designs of the white supremacists and neo-nazis today, whom mexicans ally themselves with.
Oh so, I guess when Rommel was in Africa he forget to read the little memo from Hitler about killing blacks while he was down their huh?
TheReal wrote: Furthermore, Nazis felt that black folks were inferior, and were subhuman, just like they do today, and just like your mexican brethren feel today as well...
Hitler felt the same way about mexicans so join the club.
TheReal wrote: *It's crafty of you, to only talk about Nazis in regards to the Axis powers, when you very well know, as well as myself, that the nazis that I'm referring to, are the neo-nazis, and their white supremacist cohorts, whom your people ally themselves with, instead of some nazi war criminal from the past.
You never say Neo-Nazis you say Nazis. So that's why, I was bringing up the nazis.
TheReal wrote: *I never said that black racists don't exist. What I am saying is, that black racists don't have an agenda, to subjugate, neutralize and annihilate the black community throughout the greater L.A. area, as well as throughout the southwest, the way many of your people are obsessed with doing, in regards to black people.
Are you insane? I'm mexican and never heard of this diabolical plan to remove the black community from LA.

Where do you get this info from?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 24th, 2005, 7:12 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote: Are you insane? I'm mexican and never heard of this diabolical plan to remove the black community from LA.

same here. I get mad when people act like we all have plans to take out all the blacks that we suppoably hate so much.. especially since I have black people at my house who sometimes eat here with my family..shit, a black dude used my computer a few hours ago
LOL