us asian people

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Post Reply
erkle
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: May 30th, 2005, 12:06 am

us asian people

Unread post by erkle » May 30th, 2005, 2:10 am

my family is from laos which is located in southeast asia between vietnam and thailand...they came over here of course by boat i think in 83 or somewhere round there...but anyways my moms and grandma use to tell me stories of how laos is a really poor ass country and the shit that goes on over there...one time my grandma told me that one day that her brother and some people were gambling playing cards...and one of the people he was playing with he didnt know shot him and killed him over a quarter..he actually did sumthing else than just shoot him but i rather not get into the details..and in laos a quarter is a lot of money to them...and this doesnt just happen in laos...all the other asian countries do shit like this too...worse than that actually..theyll prolly fuck around and throw a grenade or sumthing in your house....asian people dont play...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 30th, 2005, 6:25 am

"asian people dont play..."

omg....
once again :

just because some black dudes are in a gang doesnt mean every black man is..

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » May 30th, 2005, 9:59 am

bro, that happens EVERYWHERE. not only in asian countries. look at middle east, gaza strip, some countries in eastern europe, many 3rd world countries, and countries with unfair governments, this shit happens all the time. its not ever asian country either. south korea, china, japan, are just some areas that people live like in every other country.

User avatar
puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 207
Joined: April 26th, 2005, 8:53 am
Location: FFM CITY

Unread post by puffpuffgive » May 30th, 2005, 10:24 am

once a handgrenade was found in a bush on my schoolyard shit like that was goin on a lot in germany there were even fights over pounds of cocaine and shit and i live in germany which is actually a safe country...

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Unread post by MICK » May 30th, 2005, 1:32 pm

Isnt Laos where Hank's neighbor is from on King Of The Hill?

IM NO CHINEESE!!! I LAOSIAN!!! hahaha

User avatar
Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 547
Joined: March 13th, 2005, 9:56 pm
Location: C-Town

Unread post by Tyrant » May 31st, 2005, 7:28 am

there's this laos kid i remember from middle school who would buy people lunch and be their b---- to try to be cool
every race has its share of crazy muthaf------ and b------

GWUN TWO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 56
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 3:34 pm

Unread post by GWUN TWO » May 31st, 2005, 4:26 pm

se11 wrote:bro, that happens EVERYWHERE. not only in asian countries. look at middle east, gaza strip, some countries in eastern europe, many 3rd world countries, and countries with unfair governments, this shit happens all the time. its not ever asian country either. south korea, china, japan, are just some areas that people live like in every other country.
Trust me this shit happens in Korea and China... if you forget the big cities such as Seoul or Pusan it is really poor in korea... the country side is just as poor and undeveloped such as the countries you mentioned. Korea just recently became such a successful country. Even 50 years ago Korea was one of the poorest countries in the world. I forget the name of this foundation which was created for this incident but many years ago in Korea there was a trend where mothers would put their children and drive over them with a car so they would be handicapped forever and receive government money. And why do yall think we be eatin them dogs and shit? CUZ WE DIDNT GOT NOTHIN ELSE TO EAT

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » May 31st, 2005, 4:34 pm

south korea and china arent great, ill give you that. but there better than laos, and all those other 3rd world countries where people live in huts and houses their families made.

why do you think the tsunami killed so many people? if there houses were built like ours are in the US, the death toll would have been much less. those poor people didnt have the resources to do that, and that is why they were killed.

but then again, not all of china and south korea are bad either. in my opinion north korea is a bitch to live in under a communistic type rule. but south korea and china have there bad areas just like countires in africa, just like countries in russia, eastern europe, and even some places in south america.

poverty, death, disease, ect. are not just something asians go thru. africans go the same and more, and just imagine living in the gaza strip where people die from car bombs every day.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » May 31st, 2005, 4:44 pm

se11 wrote:south korea and china arent great, ill give you that. but there better than laos, and all those other 3rd world countries where people live in huts and houses their families made.

why do you think the tsunami killed so many people? if there houses were built like ours are in the US, the death toll would have been much less. those poor people didnt have the resources to do that, and that is why they were killed.

but then again, not all of china and south korea are bad either. in my opinion north korea is a bitch to live in under a communistic type rule. but south korea and china have there bad areas just like countires in africa, just like countries in russia, eastern europe, and even some places in south america.

poverty, death, disease, ect. are not just something asians go thru. africans go the same and more, and just imagine living in the gaza strip where people die from car bombs every day.
no one said just asians go thru it u dumb ass cracka. stop twisting shiet around and learn to go back into ur corner like a good boy.

laotians, cambodians, viets, all fought for the FBI against their own country men, if they stayed in Laos, Vietnam, they would have been killed for fighting with the US. They're here as refugees, and SE Asians are poorer than any other ethnic group... its a fucked up situation for them, and no one says they're the only ones that suffer u dumb shiet. Its just that no one knows about it, thats why this thread was made. learn the difference or talk with ur fists biyotch.

imma beat up the next white boy from NYC that i meet that even breathes too heavy around me.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » May 31st, 2005, 5:46 pm

>Its just that no one knows about it, thats why this thread was made. learn the difference or talk with ur fists biyotch.

call me another derogatory name and im gonna start callin them back at you.

its not that nobody knows about it, it's just the media fails to report on things that are going on in laos, south africa, and other poor countries. they'd rather report on the same shit in iraq day after day.

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Unread post by MICK » May 31st, 2005, 8:06 pm

GWUN TWO wrote:
se11 wrote:bro, that happens EVERYWHERE. not only in asian countries. look at middle east, gaza strip, some countries in eastern europe, many 3rd world countries, and countries with unfair governments, this shit happens all the time. its not ever asian country either. south korea, china, japan, are just some areas that people live like in every other country.
Trust me this shit happens in Korea and China... if you forget the big cities such as Seoul or Pusan it is really poor in korea... the country side is just as poor and undeveloped such as the countries you mentioned. Korea just recently became such a successful country. Even 50 years ago Korea was one of the poorest countries in the world. I forget the name of this foundation which was created for this incident but many years ago in Korea there was a trend where mothers would put their children and drive over them with a car so they would be handicapped forever and receive government money. And why do yall think we be eatin them dogs and shit? because WE DIDNT GOT NOTHIN ELSE TO EAT
OOOOOOHHHHHHH....... YOU WANT A COOKIE?

erkle
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: May 30th, 2005, 12:06 am

Unread post by erkle » June 1st, 2005, 12:55 am

i know it happens in every other kountry im just saying...its koo though

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Unread post by MICK » June 1st, 2005, 12:58 am

Yea its awesome. You must be proud that sh*tty things happen in your country too. Its not "koo" as you put it.

erkle
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: May 30th, 2005, 12:06 am

Unread post by erkle » June 1st, 2005, 1:08 am

my kountry is poor kause of the secret war...it was on cnn one day a year back i say but when america and vietnam were at war a jet on the amerikan side tried bombing vietnam but missed it and hit laos...and they just now brought it up in the news....aint that some shit...

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » June 1st, 2005, 12:36 pm

so a bomb small enough to not be noticed by anyone, that was droped over 30 years ago, destroyed your country to this day? sorry i dont buy it.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 1st, 2005, 1:03 pm

Secret wars are fought all the time. has nothing to do with 'invisible bombs'. How many Americans forgot the Taliban were OUR soldiers against Russia in the Cold War. Or what about secret ops in Latin America and Asia? If you really want some truth get the book "Behold a Pale Horse" (the last of the horses that run across the earth in the book of Revelations brings death behind it) theres a chapter in it called "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars".

I can't believe your ass thinks that if you didn't hear about it, it must not have happened.

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Unread post by NW10 » June 1st, 2005, 1:08 pm

erkle wrote:i know it happens in every other kountry im just saying...its koo though
If you know it happens in every other country why did you have to highlight Laos? It aint something to glorify either.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » June 1st, 2005, 1:15 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Secret wars are fought all the time. has nothing to do with 'invisible bombs'. How many Americans forgot the Taliban were OUR soldiers against Russia in the Cold War. Or what about secret ops in Latin America and Asia? If you really want some truth get the book "Behold a Pale Horse" (the last of the horses that run across the earth in the book of Revelations brings death behind it) theres a chapter in it called "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars".

I can't believe your ass thinks that if you didn't hear about it, it must not have happened.
wtf man, i never said it neva fuckin happened, i dont buy that one small bomb destroyed one country for 30 years and thats the reason there poor. read the fuckin thing again i never fuckin said "because i never herd it, it must not have happened".

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 1st, 2005, 1:33 pm

with that part 'a bomb too small for anybody to notice'

He says "my country is poor because of the secret war" and then gives example of the one bomb that was dropped but never mentioned. Maybe certain economic effects of war with Vietnam on Laos were also not discussed publicly.

GWUN TWO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 56
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 3:34 pm

Unread post by GWUN TWO » June 1st, 2005, 1:56 pm

MICK wrote:Yea its awesome. You must be proud that sh*tty things happen in your country too. Its not "koo" as you put it.
Why you even here man? We talkin about our countries and shit and your white ass come outta nowhere. Im not "proud" to say that my country is shitty but these people are talkin' like Koreans are "soft" or spoiled cuz Korea has no poverty or suffering going on.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » June 1st, 2005, 2:41 pm

Cold Bear wrote:with that part 'a bomb too small for anybody to notice'

He says "my country is poor because of the secret war" and then gives example of the one bomb that was dropped but never mentioned. Maybe certain economic effects of war with Vietnam on Laos were also not discussed publicly.
if it was a BIG bomb somebody would have said something. if the US bombed Laos that can be considered something to go to war over. if it did massive damage to Laos it wouldn't have been kept secret for 30 years.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 1st, 2005, 3:12 pm

I don't agree with you. Big shit is kept secret all the time. And also, economic warfare that is waged in the already poor third world is harder to see.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » June 1st, 2005, 3:51 pm

welll before we start arguing lets agree to disagree. you dont like my logic, i dont like your logic. just leave it at that.

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: us asian people

Unread post by Invincible » June 1st, 2005, 9:22 pm

erkle wrote:my family is from laos which is located in southeast asia between vietnam and thailand...they came over here of course by boat i think in 83 or somewhere round there...but anyways my moms and grandma use to tell me stories of how laos is a really poor ass country and the shit that goes on over there...one time my grandma told me that one day that her brother and some people were gambling playing cards...and one of the people he was playing with he didnt know shot him and killed him over a quarter..he actually did sumthing else than just shoot him but i rather not get into the details..and in laos a quarter is a lot of money to them...and this doesnt just happen in laos...all the other asian countries do shit like this too...worse than that actually..theyll prolly fu-- around and throw a grenade or sumthing in your house....asian people dont play...
there are white countries that are as poor if not poorer than Laos. Take Georgia or Albania for example where 80% of the population consists of beggary.

User avatar
fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 892
Joined: May 17th, 2004, 7:28 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » June 1st, 2005, 9:24 pm

meldova as well

dkey
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 31
Joined: April 10th, 2004, 8:39 pm
Location: asia

Unread post by dkey » August 16th, 2005, 6:57 am

fistfullofboomstick wrote:meldova as well
wats that ?

PolarAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 88
Joined: July 20th, 2004, 9:15 am
Location: SoCal

Unread post by PolarAC » August 16th, 2005, 11:26 am

Growing up back East, I remembered all the Cambodians and Laotians all around Providence, R.I. and Mass. The thing about those asians from the poor countries is that they lived right in the hood with all the Blacks & Latins.

Believe it or not those cats were small but bloody as hell. Probably becuase around that time, they all had come from bloody ass countries.

The only time I seen somebody get blasted is when this Cambo popped a few in this other cambos stomach. I made it a point not to see any stuff like that again.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”