Even Though What We Do Is Wrong

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Even Though What We Do Is Wrong

Unread post by DiaBo » June 3rd, 2005, 8:48 am

Why is it always us black people killing, stealing, causing destruction through all out the black neighbourhoods, on the corner selling drugs, working at mcdonalds and burger king and always dropping out of middle and high school? Even though my teacher told me that 90% of blacks don't even go to college; why our race have to suffer ya'll?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » June 3rd, 2005, 9:23 am

because we fail to interpret statistics acurately.
because we gossip talk whole days long about minorities .for example:me sister was once the baby sitter of a girl that later on wsa in the class with this one guy.I got in the same class with him and so I went to his home.His mother had several cows.She told me that there was an awfull family that had some sheeps and no money,so they cut of pieces from the sheeps and let them live on.Everytime they were hungry they did so.
Oh I have a lotta examoles of such shit.Everybody knows somebody,and they do not lie.Some do, if I believe the postman that brought them the checks.He said ,as he knows the amount they earn ,that thhey lied their neighbours,and elsewhere,and that he too was around.Can I believe him?
I am sorry guys that is not Mraka at its best.But 3 corner storys I can write a book about. :?
there is no way to be responsible for situation you describe,do not even think about.do not take any such gossip crap on you.

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Low_Dogg » June 3rd, 2005, 10:32 am

coz somebody gotta be a looser.black people are loosers

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » June 3rd, 2005, 10:38 am

nobody has to be a looser... nobody whos gangster can find a job easily first you have to stop that shit its not the white mans fault that many blacks are criminal...its also hard for whites to find a job if we was doing time it all depends on yourself not your skin color, only feeeeew people judge you by your skin color today if you are inteligent and hard working it will be recognized you cant expect millions if you are lazy and criminal

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 3rd, 2005, 10:46 am

Low_Dogg wrote:coz somebody gotta be a looser.black people are loosers
You just insulted ya race homie.

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » June 3rd, 2005, 10:58 am

Mraka wrote:because we fail to interpret statistics acurately.

Precisely Mraka, we do. Not too long ago Whites, were as murderous as Blacks are now. the murder rate of Italians in the early-mid 1800's was approximately as high as the murder rate for American Blacks is now.

Look what I found.

http://www.mootstormfront.org/forum/sho ... .php?t=932

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 3rd, 2005, 11:43 am

Michelle, when were whites as murderous as blacks? Whites have never been murderous in the same sense and by that I mean no sense. Killing 12-25 year olds for something as retarded as wearing the wrong color has never been done by whites. After the civil war ended and blacks were rampaging through the southern states, whites formed the klan for protection. Now of course many killed blacks for no good reason, Im not disputing that, but whites have never been sport killers. You will never be able to make that case. That link you have is all speculation. There was tribal and ethnic war across europe, as everywhere else in those times. But it was not just sport killing. That forum you link to is damn embarrasing. I certainly dont agree with any "supremacy" concepts, but isnt it just bizzare how far whites will go to "prove" they are not racist. Driven by a media installed guilt Im embarrased by my own race and their groveling. There are racist in all groups and you would never see a non white creating a forum on the web to "prove" that they were not racist. P U U U U U K E
Last edited by AcmeWhiteBread on June 3rd, 2005, 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » June 3rd, 2005, 11:51 am

i think shes talkin about whites murdering indians or thing that were going on in europe through medieval... but still blacks kill themselves over some dumb shit and make whirtes responsible for it

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 3rd, 2005, 11:53 am

Not over dumb shit homie.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 3rd, 2005, 12:36 pm

DiaBo wrote:Not over dumb shit homie.

killing someone because they have the color blue on, isn't dumb shit?

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » June 3rd, 2005, 12:36 pm

word.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 3rd, 2005, 12:42 pm

Im not talking about that im talking about black people killing our selfs over shit like a black person talking bad about an other black people or a black person thinking they hard n shit that why nigga'z be dying these dayz homie.

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » June 3rd, 2005, 12:45 pm

what you mean?

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 3rd, 2005, 12:51 pm

What chu mean what i mean look what i posted before.

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » June 3rd, 2005, 12:54 pm

so it makes sense to kill someone if he thinks hes hard????? correct plz if i got that wrong.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 3rd, 2005, 1:00 pm

Look going around talking shit posting up on the wall but some will do like lake worth they jump anybody in the club it's the whole lake worth they young boyz they think they hard n shit but my homies in the rawvera and the other neigborhoods downtown and outwest be wooping the shit out of lake worth.

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » June 3rd, 2005, 1:10 pm

i agree but whoopin shit out of someone is a whole lota different from killing, you know what im trying to say, killing is senseless unless its for your freedom

sealivin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sealivin » June 3rd, 2005, 2:14 pm

Why are we in the current state that we are in? Simple, learn your history.

Low_dogg learn how to spell, chump.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » June 3rd, 2005, 2:39 pm

DiaBo, your a little hipocritical. You criticize blacks on this shit but yet just yesterday you were tellin' me how you wanna join Folk Nation and you gonna be down for your set. Along with last month talkin' bout how you ready to kill muthafuckas.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 3rd, 2005, 2:57 pm

DiaBo wrote:Look going around talking shit posting up on the wall but some will do like lake worth they jump anybody in the club it's the whole lake worth they young boyz they think they hard n shit but my homies in the rawvera and the other neigborhoods downtown and outwest be wooping the shit out of lake worth.

so its okay to kill someone because they have on the opposite color as you, but its bad to jump somebody in the club? i dont get what you mean man.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » June 3rd, 2005, 3:25 pm

Michelledope wrote:

Precisely Mraka, we do. Not too long ago Whites, were as murderous as Blacks are now. the murder rate of Italians in the early-mid 1800's was approximately as high as the murder rate for American Blacks is now.

Look what I found.

http://www.mootstormfront.org/forum/sho ... .php?t=932

very nice of them folks ,but you see,it costs efford to post the shit non mislead poeps know already.you don`t need even electricity to know its like that.
I mean all this info for readucate poeple who do not wanna know about.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 3rd, 2005, 4:21 pm

Forget statistics, forget the media. How about just going with what WE ALL KNOW IS REAL. Street gang members kill each other for very poor reasons.
1. Name calling.
2. Spray painting on someones "turf".
3. Because of where they live.
4. Because of a "rumor".
5. Simple egotism.

Ok, it is, what it is. SENSELESS.... People have always killed for -
1. Money
2. Power
3. Land
4. Jealousy
5. Envy

Wait, am I getting a list of the 7 deadly sins going here? Hmmmm
maybe there is a message here. Its not a race thing, its a poverty and lack of education thing. A perfect point is, if an american black went to say Rawanda to find his "roots" he would be very disapointed. His african "brothers" would not embrace him as one of them and in fact if they sensed he had money or gold in his mouth there is a very real chance of him being killed for it. Very real. You see the average Rawandan has not been taught that killing is "bad". For him its survival. He does not realize that when we kill we have committed a small suicide. Something Godly in us dies as well. Trust me, I have killed under the color of war and self defence, you never feel good about it. I dont care how well you hide it. And those are allegedly "good" reasons to kill. I cant imagine what un justified killing does to the soul of someone who has done it. At some point if they are not a sociopath, they will grieve their action and there is no way to reverse it. The killer is consumed with guilt and wishes for the end. Thats why so many killers drink and do drugs, to keep the guilt and pain off of them. Killing just sucks...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 3rd, 2005, 5:34 pm

take a closer look at white societies. you will find places where only whites live where they are acting the same way.
Take any suburb of Moscow for example....Some time ago i read in a newspaper that a guy was killed, cause his dog was barking too loud.
Its aobut broke down social structures and poverty, not about race.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 3rd, 2005, 11:02 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Michelle, when were whites as murderous as blacks? Whites have never been murderous in the same sense and by that I mean no sense. Killing 12-25 year olds for something as retarded as wearing the wrong color has never been done by whites. After the civil war ended and blacks were rampaging through the southern states, whites formed the klan for protection. Now of course many killed blacks for no good reason, Im not disputing that, but whites have never been sport killers. You will never be able to make that case. That link you have is all speculation. There was tribal and ethnic war across europe, as everywhere else in those times. But it was not just sport killing. That forum you link to is damn embarrasing. I certainly dont agree with any "supremacy" concepts, but isnt it just bizzare how far whites will go to "prove" they are not racist. Driven by a media installed guilt Im embarrased by my own race and their groveling. There are racist in all groups and you would never see a non white creating a forum on the web to "prove" that they were not racist. P U U U U U K E

What version of History are YOU reading? White on white crime in this country, is higher than ANY OTHER GROUP, you kill, rape, and rob your own more than ANYBODY in this country, and whites never been sport killers?, do some research on lynchings after the civil war, and into the early 1900, the proof is out there, and the Klan formed for protection? LOL That is real fucking funny, oh look up Emmit Till, killed for supposedly whistling at a white woman, you call that having sense?, or what about Rosewood?, you call that having sense? Don't play man, white folks do just as much dumb shit as anybody else, and to EACH OTHER.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 4th, 2005, 9:00 am

Word wrote:DiaBo, your a little hipocritical. You criticize blacks on this shit but yet just yesterday you were tellin' me how you wanna join Folk Nation and you gonna be down for your set. Along with last month talkin' bout how you ready to kill muthafuckas.
Lil homie i got my reasons.

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » June 5th, 2005, 3:52 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Michelle, when were whites as murderous as blacks? Whites have never been murderous in the same sense and by that I mean no sense. Killing 12-25 year olds for something as retarded as wearing the wrong color has never been done by whites. After the civil war ended and blacks were rampaging through the southern states, whites formed the klan for protection. Now of course many killed blacks for no good reason, Im not disputing that, but whites have never been sport killers. You will never be able to make that case. That link you have is all speculation. There was tribal and ethnic war across europe, as everywhere else in those times. But it was not just sport killing. That forum you link to is damn embarrasing. I certainly dont agree with any "supremacy" concepts, but isnt it just bizzare how far whites will go to "prove" they are not racist. Driven by a media installed guilt Im embarrased by my own race and their groveling. There are racist in all groups and you would never see a non white creating a forum on the web to "prove" that they were not racist. P U U U U U K E

I feel you may have overlooked the link Acme because if you did read it you would have noticed that it actually answered your question, try not to let your own rhetoric obstruct objective judgement.

If the link was all speculative then research conducted by White Nationalist Scientists would be speculative too, after all they have their own agenda, and they are likely to take a biased approach to promote their agenda. I challenge you to take a nonsubjective view on these extracts which I have taken again from the link.

Author - Manuel Eisner
"Research on the history of crime from the thirteenth century until the end of the twentieth has burgeoned and has greatly increased understanding of historical trends in crime and crime control. Serious interpersonal violence decreased remarkably in Europe between the mid-sixteenth and the early twentieth centuries. Different long-term trajectories in the decline of homicide can be distinguished between various European regions. Age and sex patterns in serious violent offending, however, have changed very little over several centuries. The long-term decline in homicide rates seems to go along with a disproportionate decline in elite homicide and a drop in male-to male conflicts in public space. A range of theoretical explanations for the longterm decline have been offered, including the effects of the civilizing process, strengthening state powers, the Protestant Reformation, and modern individualism, but most theorizing has been post hoc."

''Homicide rates in England in the 1300's were typically in the range of 12 murders/100K people. However, in some years, the murder rate in London and Oxford got as high as 50-100 murders/100K people, which would be comparable to modern-day South Africa and Columbia. and In the 13th-15th centuries, the Netherlands and Belgium had murder rates around 45-47 murders/100K people. For comparison, the city of Detroit had a murder rate of 41.8 murders/100K people in 2002

Also from the Author Peter Spierenburg:

''In England the aggregate homicide rates declined from about 20 (per 100,000) in the thirteenth century; to about 15 toward the end of the Middle Ages; approximately 7 around 1600; between 4 and 5 in 1700; around 2 in 1800; approximately 1 at the beginning of the twentieth century Homicide rates reported for a few towns and regions in Continental Europe in the fourteenth, fifteenth and sixteenth centuries are as high or higher than their English counterparts''

''Whites have never been sport killers?'' The Mafia springs to mind. Italians brought with them the mafia which brought sizeable problems to America for a century or so, we don't see whites such as yourself rimble rambling about that do we? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/f ... 255326.stm this link demonstrates innocent civilians being shot. So as you were saying 'whites have never been sport killers'?! ...

Also, I haven't time to read all of this link but nevertheless this is very interesting. Do you advocate the expeltion of these white ethnic groups from the US? http://www.schenectadyhistory.org/resou ... l#table3.8

And Acme, It has absolutely nothing to do with guilt. You are pretty infantile in your thinking if you believe whites who do not subscribe to your agenda, are anti-white. You can have pride in your ethnicity without being discriminatory. I enjoy meeting different people and embracing different cultures, I believe it enriches life. There is no apparant ''all vast embracing conspiracy'' to destroy white civilisation. It is all in your mind.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 5th, 2005, 8:44 am

i completely agree. its all wishful thinking.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 8th, 2005, 6:41 am

In the world these dayz why is there more black crackheads then any other race of crackheads?

Why the white man want us to kill ourselves all the time when he have the power to rule?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 8th, 2005, 12:41 pm

i dont know you tell me why their are more black crackheads?(which i cant believe vecause you proved no real stats)

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » June 12th, 2005, 10:15 pm

because we gossip talk whole days long about minorities .for example:me sister was once the baby sitter of a girl that later on wsa in the class with this one guy.I got in the same class with him and so I went to his home.His mother had several cows.She told me that there was an awfull family that had some sheeps and no money,so they cut of pieces from the sheeps and let them live on.Everytime they were hungry they did so.
Oh I have a lotta examoles of such shit.Everybody knows somebody,and they do not lie.Some do, if I believe the postman that brought them the checks.He said ,as he knows the amount they earn ,that thhey lied their neighbours,and elsewhere,and that he too was around.Can I believe him?
I am sorry guys that is not Mraka at its best.But 3 corner storys I can write a book about. :?
there is no way to be responsible for situation you describe,do not even think about.do not take any such gossip crap on you.

Because WE?? Did you turn black Mrakka? HAHAHAHA

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

how turn?

Unread post by Mraka » June 13th, 2005, 6:42 am

^^^^nope it is the white shit spreading roumors all day long.Some have no other destination on this planet,than talk bad.back and for,and so on.
It starts this way:I`ve seen somebody(alien) somewhere doing(nothing,dope,nothing,I just registered him ,her,it) this and that.
Or even better."I don`t go swimming there,because there are to many turks,I haven`t been there for 15 years,because of that."
-U see?How does he know!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » June 13th, 2005, 9:04 am

Ooohh. ok. That makes perfect sense. :roll:

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”