How come Samoans/Tongans have official Blood/Crip sets?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 5th, 2005, 9:37 am

Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:off topic but how come some flips claim asian while others say they're pacific islander?
what about VBZ they rag is blakc?

Chinese/Japanese/Korean claim asian...yellow skinned people...they don't like pinoys. Pinoys are in a race all unto itself, being that they do come from the land of over 7000 islands. The race originated from Malaysians travelling from island to island...or some say it was the malaysians/indo's that populated all of the south pacific islands and headed to the Phillippines last.

Anyhow, here in the States...pinoys is divided with the asian/pacific islander status. Because we aren't fully accepted by the chinese/japanese/korean establishments as Asian...so we get no funding or support federally/state/local government. And to flip the script off being asian, some Pinoys that grew up in hawaii/guam or some other island like to claim that they are pacific islanders. Then there are some pinays/pinoys that participate in hula lessons and think they are polynesians/pacific islanders...LOL. But for a long time, there was a separate box for "filipino" in a lot of standardized paperwork. Nowadays, I don't think that exists.

Kinda like what would George put down for his race...he can either be black or asian, but not both.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » October 5th, 2005, 10:35 am

I also read some where that the Insane Crips of long beach where asian or had asian members
and on the east coast there is a hole load of asian crip gangs
Crips in Action, East Coast EFCC, Folk Nation Crips and Like Brother Crip and Asian Crips
they go under the nameExotic Forien Crip Creationor

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » October 6th, 2005, 2:07 am

kverdugazo wrote:Samoans and Tongans down because they grow up in the hood. They live in Compton,Carson, LB, and Inglewood. I ain't never seen an asian trying to bang in Compton. I'd say 99.9% of theses asian hoods is garbage... those lil ass nerds just copying the shit.

"lil ass nerds?" i would like to see your punk ass go up to one of them ABZ or TRG heads and call them bunch of fakes...

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 6th, 2005, 10:44 am

Which Asian Boy(z/s) the guys in Long beach or Van Nuys???

Van Nuys has done some pretty fucked up stuff.

Maybe he should approach them and say that junk.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » October 6th, 2005, 7:06 pm

what about ABZ anyone know how they started? did it happen in the hood with blakcs?

ReD-SnaPPer-BDawg

BLOOD/ASIAN GANGS FAKE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Unread post by ReD-SnaPPer-BDawg » October 18th, 2005, 4:52 pm

WHAT THE FUKK!THAT A HUGE INSULT TO ME AND MY GANG THATS NOT KOO!TRUST AND BELIVE WE SKRAP WITH THE BEST OF EM' WE DONT BACxK DOWN FROM NO MAN!I WALK AROUND WITH MY RED RAG HELD HIGH!I STAY LOOKIN' FLAMED UP.I DONT THINK WE SHOULD LOOKED AT DIFFERENTLY JUST FOR BEING AN ASIAN GANG.I MEAN AT THE END OF THE DAY WE REP THE SAME SHIT.THAT Su-Su-Su- wOOOOOOOOOOp!!!!!!!

ReD-SnaPPer-BDawg

IN KASE YOUDONT KNOW

Unread post by ReD-SnaPPer-BDawg » October 18th, 2005, 4:54 pm

:!: XlV SATANAS BLOOD GANG :!:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 18th, 2005, 5:41 pm

George wrote:I still think San Diego is closer to real then lets say Vegas because of the distance when you compare the two places. or say Diego and Phoenix Arizona. Diego's closer.

Not saying that Vegas or Phoenix are any less tough.

Plus, back in the 80's a lot of Blood and Crip dudes moved to Daygo to escape law enfrocement, and started official sets there.

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » October 18th, 2005, 9:43 pm

George wrote:Which Asian Boy(z/s) the guys in Long beach or Van Nuys???

Van Nuys has done some pretty #%@& up stuff.

Maybe he should approach them and say that junk.

who do the asians boyz in van nuys beef with? and Where r they located because i barley see any asians in van nuys?

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Re: IN KASE YOUDONT KNOW

Unread post by bayarearep » October 18th, 2005, 10:07 pm

ReD-SnaPPer-BDawg wrote: :!: XlV SATANAS BLOOD GANG :!:

so yall claimin Satana's or Bloods or Norte?

sounds a lil confused man

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 19th, 2005, 9:31 pm

bayarearep wrote:

so yall claimin Satana's or Bloods or Norte?

sounds a lil confused man

On top of that he says they are in LA. WTF since when would SUR and La Eme not be all on the news every day when there is a Norte gang here?

They would go crazy over taht.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 20th, 2005, 7:56 am

If anyone ever reads up on Filipino history, they would learn that there have been Chinese people and culture in the Islands way before any Spaniard entered their lands. Theres more to their history, if you guys want to read it up that would be cool. Cuz i just found out through a few books on Kali that stated the many people in the islands who have some Chinese lineage in them. What "race" would you catorgorize people once you find the info you had was not the total facts???

Now as for the whole "ASIANS SHOULD START THEIR OWN SHIT BLAH BLAH BLAH".

WHY???

Are Asians not a part of American society/culture yet??? If they were born and raised here like any other person, what makes them not so original if they were brought up around Crips and Bloods and Ese's???? And ultimately aligning with one of em?

How do you expect Asian gang members in SOuthern and Northern Cali to act??? Like dudes from Hong Kong or Thailand running around with Triad names and business suits???

COme on man, i think personally this society of ours is fed off on all the Exotic, racial stereotypes, and what not that makes Asian people seem more distant then they really are from the rest of America. Asians can be just like any other American citizen!

I believe a lot of the Asian people are just like anyone else in this society thus, would be influenced by this societies cultures and subcultures! This goes anywhere from moral beliefs, social interactions, food, clothing, dating, and even gang culture!

So why do people always state "Man these Asians are copycats! why can't they come up with their own gang shit?!" it doesn't make any sense to me. Plus I haven't really met too many Blacks in person who have any major issues of having Asians aligning with Crip/Blood.
Now WHITE PEOPLE OR Hispanics have always had a negative reaction to knowing Asians are cool with Blacks for some reason. WELL the ones i've met so far for the most part.

YOu guys can argue with me all you want but, i feel Asians are always pigeonholed into either not being "Asian enough" or being TOO ASIAN.

STuck between a rock and a hard place, trying to find that balanced space?

what do i know....?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 20th, 2005, 9:11 am

1st off, you are an idiot.

2nd off, I'm going to find your mark ass and have some real STS slap the retarded shiet outta you for putting X14 and BLOOD next to their hood name.

3rd off, your a fake. Red Snapper...LOL. You must work at Seafood City in Panorama City...LOL. Tweekin... :roll:

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 20th, 2005, 12:15 pm

Hey Dusty Loco, you eat Red Snapper fish??? it taste f-ing good! Or king fish?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 20th, 2005, 4:46 pm

George wrote:Hey Dusty Loco, you eat Red Snapper fish??? it taste f-ing good! Or king fish?

This sounds weird, but I like albacorse tuna except fried southern catfish style, that's the best.

SANTO-

Unread post by SANTO- » December 8th, 2005, 10:07 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:

1st off, you are an idiot.

2nd off, I'm going to find your mark ass and have some real STS slap the retarded shiet outta you for putting X14 and BLOOD next to their hood name.

3rd off, your a fake. Red Snapper...LOL. You must work at Seafood City in Panorama City...LOL. Tweekin... :roll:

thats some funny shit Dusty. ayy dogg you from rbs?i remember you guys from the 80's along temple st.

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » December 4th, 2007, 9:17 pm

100 wrote:
Catalyst wrote:Even though im samoan myself, i cant fully answer the question,
When i was young i moved to L.A to live with my aunt and cousins, there i stayed in Park Village.

When samoans moved to L.A and found themselves living in the PJs of south central , Blacks somewhat saw Samoans as cool homies because of their massive physique, and ya'll know samoans and tongans are crazy coconuts when it comes to scraps!

Tongans eventually moved to L.A and also found themselves living in parts such as south central.
Because of samoans and tongans on the west coast the blood and crip influence has spread back to countries such as NZ, Australia because of their relatives living there.

In south auckland ive met a few samoans and Tongans who have returned from the west coast and brought their gang affiliations with them.

YEAH BUT DO THEY KNOW THE ORIGIN OF B AND C?
Yes Samoans do know the origin of B and C and we also know the history behind all this gang banging shit what you think just cuz we Samoan we dont know the history of what we banging!

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 5th, 2007, 10:38 am

Samoans and Tongan C's and B's are recognized because they did it the right way. They lived around black gangs and they were accepted into the Crip or Bloods communities. SE Asian gangs just appropriated the Crip and Blood identities. Just like NYC Bloods or white "Crips" in Florida.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 5th, 2007, 6:45 pm

Silencioso wrote:Samoans and Tongan C's and B's are recognized because they did it the right way. They lived around black gangs and they were accepted into the Crip or Bloods communities. SE Asian gangs just appropriated the Crip and Blood identities. Just like NYC Bloods or white "Crips" in Florida.

true, samoans have always had a good relationship with blacks at that

but to be honest most SOS gangs up in norcali dont put in any work, their just there...

UsoSavage

Unread post by UsoSavage » December 5th, 2007, 6:54 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
Silencioso wrote:Samoans and Tongan C's and B's are recognized because they did it the right way. They lived around black gangs and they were accepted into the Crip or Bloods communities. SE Asian gangs just appropriated the Crip and Blood identities. Just like NYC Bloods or white "Crips" in Florida.
but to be honest most SOS gangs up in norcali dont put in any work, their just there...
Please :roll:

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 5th, 2007, 7:42 pm

Hell naw dont include Cambodians in yo nyc n white boy bull shit list. If you do you got Cambodians fucked up and need a history lesson.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 5th, 2007, 8:38 pm

UsoSavage wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
Please :roll:
yooo yoo, chill, i aint sayin yall b1tches, im sayin sh1ts calm with yall right now... its been like that in the LB with SOS too, i aint seen em set trip much but when you trip on them they trip on you

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 5th, 2007, 8:40 pm

TRUTH wrote:
100 wrote:
When i was young i moved to L.A to live with my aunt and cousins, there i stayed in Park Village.

When samoans moved to L.A and found themselves living in the PJs of south central , Blacks somewhat saw Samoans as cool homies because of their massive physique, and ya'll know samoans and tongans are crazy coconuts when it comes to scraps!

Tongans eventually moved to L.A and also found themselves living in parts such as south central.
Because of samoans and tongans on the west coast the blood and crip influence has spread back to countries such as NZ, Australia because of their relatives living there.

In south auckland ive met a few samoans and Tongans who have returned from the west coast and brought their gang affiliations with them.

Yes Samoans do know the origin of B and C and we also know the history behind all this gang banging shit what you think just because we Samoan we dont know the history of what we banging!
its weird, most samoans are the only dudes that actually know the history, know the people, know what it was and is about, and all that

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » December 20th, 2007, 12:39 am

pistolslanga wrote:
TRUTH wrote:
100 wrote:

Yes Samoans do know the origin of B and C and we also know the history behind all this gang banging shit what you think just because we Samoan we dont know the history of what we banging!
its weird, most samoans are the only dudes that actually know the history, know the people, know what it was and is about, and all that
You aint lying about that. Every blacc homie that I got love Samoans dem niggaz say that we just alike. Blacc people also love Samoan food feel me!

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » January 12th, 2008, 5:10 pm

For SHO , I knew sum MEIULI's back in the HUb , that was COOL with HAMO's , VICE VERSA
( ShoudZ OUTZ to the WORTINGTON fambam in 562 LB ).....LOL

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » January 17th, 2008, 8:24 pm

pistolslanga wrote:

true, samoans have always had a good relationship with blacks at that

The SOS uso's in Northern Californa put it down too! Since you talking shit bout the Uso's from up North then dont get on Drew Deezy's nuts when he hit mainstream reppin the SOS. Drew Deezy from SOS in the Bay Area.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”