Avenues Gang In Highland Park Targets Blacks

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Avenues Gang In Highland Park Targets Blacks

Unread post by Common Sense » July 19th, 2005, 6:09 pm

Police blame three killings of African-American men on the Avenues gang in Highland Park, which has led to a federal hate-crimes indictment and once again landed the northeast L.A. gang in the national spotlight.

Full article
http://www.laweekly.com/ink/05/34/features-pelisek.php

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » July 19th, 2005, 9:31 pm

Same ole' same ole' :roll: Why am I not surprised by this man!!!

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » July 20th, 2005, 10:26 am

there must not be any black gangs around there.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 20th, 2005, 10:32 am

Not in the Highland Park (predominately latino community, with the last of the surviving whites that are still around), but in Pasadena which is less than 10 miles.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Avenues Gang In Highland Park Targets Blacks

Unread post by TheReal » July 20th, 2005, 11:21 am

Common Sense wrote:Police blame three killings of African-American men on the Avenues gang in Highland Park, which has led to a federal hate-crimes indictment and once again landed the northeast L.A. gang in the national spotlight.

Full article
http://www.laweekly.com/ink/05/34/features-pelisek.php
*Why am I not surprised? Yet you have cats like Big Dusty Loco, Lonewolf, "Dr." Bozo the clown, Ruthlessbone and others, including black folks-tell me that I'm dreaming, when I attack ese gangs for their racist genocidal designs upon the black community, not just black gang bangers, seeing as how they target innocent black civilians, more so than what any black gang from back in the day did, with the general mexican/chicano population-when black gangs ruled the streets.

As a matter of fact, black gangs from back in the day didn't even have as an agenda item, the attacking of mexicans/chicanos, just because they were mexican/chicanos, or even their barrios. I remember these days distinctly.

But that's cool and all in one sense, if folks want to believe I'm talking a lot of yang-because you see, folks can attack me all they want to for being an irreverent flamethrower, however, time will tell who was telling the truth all along...

Buy some ammunition; lots of it-AND PREPARE FOR THE COMING STORM!

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 20th, 2005, 1:09 pm

TheReal wrote:Buy some ammunition; lots of it-AND PREPARE FOR THE COMING STORM!
This type of preparation doesn't help anybody, it only fuels the fire. If you truly want to help the cause, get involved in your community and be an active participant in local politics.

There are laws for people who go around systimatically killing people because of race. If you want to be heard, make sure that the right people are hearing you. Take a trip to city hall.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » July 20th, 2005, 1:14 pm

thats real!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » July 20th, 2005, 1:15 pm

Common Sense wrote:
TheReal wrote:Buy some ammunition; lots of it-AND PREPARE FOR THE COMING STORM!
This type of preparation doesn't help anybody, it only fuels the fire. If you truly want to help the cause, get involved in your community and be an active participant in local politics.

There are laws for people who go around systimatically killing people because of race. If you want to be heard, make sure that the right people are hearing you. Take a trip to city hall.
*You do it your way, and I'll do it my way. Hopefully on your way to City Hall, a sureno devil doesn't shoot you down, because you're black.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 20th, 2005, 1:38 pm

TheReal wrote:*You do it your way, and I'll do it my way. Hopefully on your way to City Hall, a sureno devil doesn't shoot you down, because you're black.
Arming yourself for potential violence puts you at a risk for being incarcerated or falling victim to the streets. You have to think about other people that care about you (family, friends, etc.) You get yourself a double L or worse, a free pass to Inglewood cemetary, you didn't help anybody. Your family/friends would mourn you for the rest of their lives.

It's not worth it. We have laws in this country, and the uncivilized will be dealt with. It might not be at the speed that you wish, but every fool get's their's in the end.

Don't Be That Fool TR.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 20th, 2005, 3:13 pm

He's all about woofin...all talk and no action.

I'm waiting to read about him in the paper for taking out 10 mexicans for every 1 black man that dies from racist mexican hands.

And I also hope to hear that he's going to kill an equivalent number of whites for every 1 black man that dies from racist white hands.

If he kills less whites than mexicans...then I dunno about his words

Fatestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Fatestar » July 20th, 2005, 5:35 pm

TheReal sounds like a nation of islam member who wishes he was White! :lol: LOL. he loves to talk about attacking us because we're White or latino, but he constantly cries about the way "EVERYONE" is out to get the "poor black people". Im tired of hearing you people complain about the way "EVERYONE" ( Whites, asians, and latinos) are out to harm the "poor, innocent , blacks"! :x you should be thanking us "evil white people" for bringing you here from the cesspool of Africa where people hack eachother apart and starve and die because they dont know how to live like civilized human beings, and be productive. So we're not buying into your black power rantings of how you hate non-blacks because "we're always attacking you!" :evil:

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 20th, 2005, 7:00 pm

Fatestar...you can continue the arguement with the The Real on the Beef/Crybaby section. Your kind of off topic in relations to Avenue Gangsters in Highland Park targeting black people. Or start a new thread in this section.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » July 21st, 2005, 12:54 am

the avenues anin't nothing. the article talking bout they attacked the black dude cuz he was walking with a latina. they over here catching feelings crying over bitches cuz they anin't talking to her. sucka shit. but i don't even care bout gangs that i never heard about

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » July 21st, 2005, 7:32 am

TheReal sounds like a nation of islam member who wishes he was White! :lol: LOL.

*Fuck you devil, because I'm neither a nation of islam member, nor do I wish I were white! As a matter of fact, I don't even know how in the fuck you could even come to that conclusion, seeing as how I don't have any white friends, nor have I ever had the taste for white women, in any type of way.

I think you're suffering from delusions of grandeur. What you ought to go do is talk to your fellow wiggers like Paul Mall, or whoever the hell this wannabe black man is, as opposed to wanting to project any of that type of BS onto me.

-he loves to talk about attacking us because we're White or latino,

*No fool, I attack MEXICANS (not necessarily what encompasses those who are classified as latino, because in essence, my father was a "latino," however, HE WAS A BLACK MAN) and their white supremacist counterparts and allies, who do wish to annihilate and kill black folks, on a genocidal level.

-but he constantly cries about the way "EVERYONE" is out to get the "poor black people".

*Again devil, you're horns are sprouting, and your forked tongue is showing. I NEVER SAID "EVERYONE" WAS OUT TO GET BLACK FOLKS FOOL!! And even if they were (what you know something that I don't know) I'M NOT REFERRING TO THEM ALL, BUT CERTAIN FOLKS WHO LIVE WITHIN A GEOGRAPHICAL CONFINE: SOUTHERN CALI!!! And those people that I'm referring to, are mexicans/chicano gangbangers, and their white supremacist allies.

It's you, who are trying to put words in my mouth, by being slick and supposedly quick on the trigger, by including asians, aborigines, arabs, and whoever, in the mix!

And so damn what, if I'm attacking mexicans/chicanos gangs and their white supremacist allies, for targeting innocent black civilians-WHERE IS THE MORAL CRIME IN THAT! You telling me that black folks like playing the "poor" victim (which is BS), still doesn't take away from black folks right to express their true grievances fool! LOL!

-Im tired of hearing you people complain about the way "EVERYONE" ( Whites, asians, and latinos) are out to harm the "poor, innocent , blacks"! :x

*I don't give a fuck what you are tired of devil, and if it gets you angry, then so be it. Furthermore, as I've said already, and something that you know already, I'M NOT INCLUDING ALL LATINOS, BECAUSE YOU HAVE THOSE LATINOS THAT ARE BLACK, rather I'm referring to those latinos/hispanics, of the mestizo variety primarily, as well as those who have alliances with white supremacists.

And as far as asians, I HAVEN'T EVEN DISCUSSED THOSE FOLKS! So again, your petty attempts to attach me onto those black folks, just so that your tirades can appear to have some logical strain, is falling on deaf ears, especially those who have good discernment.

- you should be thanking us "evil white people" for bringing you here from the cesspool of Africa where people hack eachother apart and starve and die because they dont know how to live like civilized human beings, and be productive.

*First of all, I don't buy into your eurocentric, one sided, website derived, shortsighted, myopic view of Africa as being a "cesspool," before we came to this country, which isn't to say that Africa never had, and doesn't have its' problems. But let's say that everything you say about Africa is true, it still doesn't justify the enslavement that white devils inflicted upon the black population, even if africans were selling their own people; neither does it justify the murders, the lynchings, the beatings, the stripping away of african culture, the separation of families, the jim-crow laws and other various forms of discrimination, that your white family, again, inflicted upon black folks, throughout our sojourn in this country.

It's like a pimp telling his ho, whom he beats and treats miserably, that she ought to feel blessed that she's with him, because of the fact that the pimp she had before, didn't have as many resources as he presently has, even though the treatment isn't much better, but in many instances, a lot worse.

Not only that, before you get on your high horse and begin to exclaim how black folks have it soooo good right now, just remember that everything that black folks have presently, they fought to achieve with their sweat, blood and tears! White folks just didn't give shit up!

-So we're not buying into your black power rantings of how you hate non-blacks because "we're always attacking you!"

*I don't care how you interpret what I have to say, in regards to them being "rantings," and as far as what I'm saying being relegated to basic "black power" tirades, because if you truly believe this, then it is you who is truly living in a world of make believe, because for me to discuss black folks defending themselves, and not being victims to random killings by ese gang members, isn't about black power, BUT SURVIVAL!!

What? You think black folks just ought to not say anything, but take the violence that is being orchestrated against them, because white devils like you will attack those black folks that do so righteously, as being whiners! Well I'm sorry, because in the end, you're dealing with the wrong black man, because I don't consider a damn thing a devil like you has to say, in regards to what I have to say, think, or take action over, and what I feel black folks ought to do.

Because in the end, a devil like you, will always be what you are-A DEVIL!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » July 21st, 2005, 7:33 am

Common Sense wrote:Fatestar...you can continue the arguement with the The Real on the Beef/Crybaby section. Your kind of off topic in relations to Avenue Gangsters in Highland Park targeting black people. Or start a new thread in this section.
*Yeah, I know...

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » July 21st, 2005, 7:38 am

To BIG DUSTY LOCO:

-He's all about woofin...all talk and no action.

*First of all, you don't know what type of action I take in my personal life, and if I was taking action, do you think I'd post it on this site????

-I'm waiting to read about him in the paper for taking out 10 mexicans for every 1 black man that dies from racist mexican hands.

*Yeah whatever man...

-And I also hope to hear that he's going to kill an equivalent number of whites for every 1 black man that dies from racist white hands.

*You mean be an equal opportunity killer right? LOL!

-If he kills less whites than mexicans...then I dunno about his words

*What do you mean? You think I hate mexicans/chicanos more so than I do white folks: that's if I even hate mexicans/chicanos, just because they're mexican/chicano solely. Well if I did feel that way (which I don't) devils like Fatestar will constantly remind me of who the true enemy is?

Is this what you wanted to hear?

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » July 21st, 2005, 8:29 am

To Common Sense:

I said:

*You do it your way, and I'll do it my way. Hopefully on your way to City Hall, a sureno devil doesn't shoot you down, because you're black.[/quote]

Whereas he said:

Arming yourself for potential violence puts you at a risk for being incarcerated or falling victim to the streets. You have to think about other people that care about you (family, friends, etc.) You get yourself a double L or worse, a free pass to Inglewood cemetary, you didn't help anybody. Your family/friends would mourn you for the rest of their lives.

My response:

Then what do you suggest that we do then, take these unjustified murders that are happening to us, just because we're black. Remember, this isn't just a school yard incident, where kids of another race, are harassing the minorities; or someone attacking someone in order to rape and rob them, which would be bad enough, right? Rather, this is just the wanton killings of someone, just because they're of a particular race! Hell, a severe beatdown would even be better, but this is outright MURDER!

Again, anyone can be robbed, or raped, or murdered in the commission of these crimes, or even murdered out of retaliation, but to want to kill someone (not even beat down someone) just because they're black, whether they be young or old, male or female, is an issue that has to be addressed, because in the end, no one can help the uniform they were born in.

You already see devils on this very same thread, and other threads, that imply black folks deserve what they're getting, because of how they victimize other folks (even though most of victims of black criminality, are other black folks, and the victims outside of the black community, are mere spillovers of the crime stats, that already exist within the black community, that is victimizing predominantly, the black community), or because black folks in the past robbed and stole some lunch money from a paisa in the past.

In other words, they're justifying murdering black folks for no other reason than just because they're black, with this BS (which some of it's revisionist history, seeing as how I said before, mexicans/chicanos from back in the day, living in black communities, weren't murdered, just because they were mexican/chicano). Meaning that, you have no type of recourse with any of the powers that be, seeing as how they'll constantly throw this up in your face, so what else can black folks do, other than pick up the gun, as well as other types of weaponry, and defend themselves.

Just read the sentiments of these folks, and the excuses they make, that justifies black folks being wantonly murdered for no other reason, than the fact that they are black, which will inevitably, by course of nature-produce individuals like myself, who aren't going to stand by, and be passive and quiet about blacks being killed unjustifiably; who will take their "medicine" like a man!

-It's not worth it.

*In the end it will be...

-We have laws in this country, and the uncivilized will be dealt with. It might not be at the speed that you wish, but every fool get's their's in the end.

*That's true, and sometimes fools who get there's in the end, get there, due to the actions of folks who delivered the retribution, outside of the court of law.

-Don't Be That Fool TR.

*You can say whatever, but to you, and any other black person reading my words: PREPARE FOR THE COMING STORM! Because in the end, even if you don't want to fight, the fight will nevertheless be brought to your front doorsteps. Peace...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 21st, 2005, 9:19 am

Fatestar wrote: you should be thanking us "evil white people" for bringing you here from the cesspool of Africa where people hack eachother apart and starve and die because they dont know how to live like civilized human beings, and be productive.
Sorry for interrupting this thread but what you wrote is complete BS.
You could also tell the Jews to be thankful to the Nazis, because they had work in the work camps when the unemployment rate was so high at that time.....

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 21st, 2005, 9:31 am

TheReal wrote:Then what do you suggest that we do then, take these unjustified murders that are happening to us, just because we're black.
Not at all, but to be effective about it, you have to work within the system as a collective. A Lone Ranger cannot solve this terrible problem. You seem like you have a lot of passion, someone like you could be a very good leader in helping the community protect itself through legal means if done smartly. Unfortunately there is a lot of pessimism that plaque's the black community, so many people don't care about getting involved for major changes. That's why strong leaders that THINK before reacting emotionally are badly needed.
TheReal wrote:Remember, this isn't just a school yard incident, where kids of another race, are harassing the minorities; or someone attacking someone in order to rape and rob them, which would be bad enough, right? Rather, this is just the wanton killings of someone, just because they're of a particular race! Hell, a severe beatdown would even be better, but this is outright MURDER!
Agreed.
TheReal wrote:Again, anyone can be robbed, or raped, or murdered in the commission of these crimes, or even murdered out of retaliation, but to want to kill someone (not even beat down someone) just because they're black, whether they be young or old, male or female, is an issue that has to be addressed, because in the end, no one can help the uniform they were born in
Agreed. First of all, one should find out what was done about these Highland Park killings in the end. What was reported in the paper happened in the 1990's, it would be interesting to find out what has been accomplish as far as public safety since then. We should always have our facts straight, and intelligence before we act. Maybe the author of this article may have some information for you.
TheReal wrote:You already see devils on this very same thread, and other threads, that imply black folks deserve what they're getting, because of how they victimize other folks...
Well you get all kinds of people writing on this forum. You really need to screen who you are going to take serious and invest your time with. Some people come on here just to argue with someone.
TheReal wrote:mexicans/chicanos from back in the day, living in black communities, weren't murdered, just because they were mexican/chicano)...
This is true. Many latino's still live in black communities. Many latino's are not part of this prison BS that has hit the streets. It's a minority of latino's that are caught up in this racism crap. Most of them hard working people that are just trying to get over.
TheReal wrote:Meaning that, you have no type of recourse with any of the powers that be, seeing as how they'll constantly throw this up in your face, so what else can black folks do, other than pick up the gun, as well as other types of weaponry, and defend themselves....
This Is The Major Mistake That Black Folks Make Time And Time Again. CORCORAN STATE PRISON IS LOADED DOWN WITH THESE TYPE OF INDIVIDUALS. ALL OF THEM NOW...WISH THEY HAD NOT DONE THAT.
DO NOT PICK UP A GUN AND GO ANYWHERE. You'll be better off staying in the house and being pissed off, rather than being arraigned in court in a few days.
TheReal wrote:Just read the sentiments of these folks, and the excuses they make, that justifies black folks being wantonly murdered for no other reason, than the fact that they are black, which will inevitably, by course of nature-produce individuals like myself, who aren't going to stand by, and be passive and quiet about blacks being killed unjustifiably; who will take their "medicine" like a man!
You don't have to be quiet and passive about these killings, but you do have to work within the law if you really want to get some major things done. That's if you really care about the black community vs. your personal agenda.
TheReal wrote:-It's not worth it.
*In the end it will be...
For you or for the community???
TheReal wrote:-sometimes fools who get there's in the end, get there, due to the actions of folks who delivered the retribution, outside of the court of law.
Here's a little story about a guy (a really nice guy) who had the same idea similar to you.
You see TR, what your talking about is not an original idea. It has been tried before at least a few hundred times. Anyway, this man was getting his ass kicked in Compton on a regular basis by some gangsters. They stole his car, took his jewelry, money and anything he had of value on sight. Well one day, he said "I had enough of this shit". I'm gona blast of these fools the nice time they come through. Well the gangster came through just like always. The gangsters tried to commence on the robbing and stealing, but o'l boy had a big surprise this time. He pulled out a GAT and started blasting into the crowd.
the gangsters (at least those that could still walk...ran) got the hell out of there. The nice guy was arrested shortly after and charged with murder. He got 25 years to life. This is his 25th year this month. those guys he blasted on, were a nuissance, but they were not worth trading in his life over. There is not a day that goes by where he wished he chose another path.

I can't say enough times. Don't Be That Fool TR. Enjoy your life. There are good times to be had. The summer isn't over yet. Go have lunch on the beach.

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dmills » August 2nd, 2005, 10:54 pm

I can see both sides of the issue. My wife and kids are part mexican and my father-in-law is of course, mexican. So I can't have an overt loathing for mexicans. BUT I will say I am ANGRY as hell at alot of them. The Ese's in particular. I am not advocating that blacks go out in packs and hunt down and kill ese's. But I will advocate being aware and taking the necessary steps to defend yourself and your family. I know the areas where the beef is hot and try my best to avoid them like the plauge. But if I have to go to say, Hawaiian Gardens, then you had better belive I'm going equiped. Sorry man but I would rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6 if you catch my drift. The idea of some ese beating me to death with a baseball bat is not my idea of fun, no sir. If I die, then I die fighting for the lives of my wife, children, and myself.

My rule is 10 ft. before I take action. They can talk all that mayate garbage all they want as long as it's from more then 10 ft away. If they come any closer then that then I let them have it. With the proper level of force of course.

People may not like this topic, but I'm not going to pretend it isn't happening the way some blacks seem to be doing.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 3rd, 2005, 3:29 am

I believe The Real is quite right on the points hes made, after reading his posts in the "ARE YOU READY FOR THE RACE WAR WITH THE SURENOS" i then realised hes onto it guy, But yes things gonna heat up more soon with this Race problem and theres no doubt about that. Will Black people form a miltia to counteract the problem?

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 3rd, 2005, 12:01 pm

Catalyst wrote:I then realised hes onto it guy, But yes things gonna heat up more soon with this Race problem and theres no doubt about that.

Maybe so, but only for a hot minute and/or isolated pockets. The City of los Angeles (which is on a major up swing) is never going to let a major race war abrupt. They would call the Terminator to send National Guard troops to come down and pull a "Kent State" before letting any blacks and latino's run amok all over the city.
Catalyst wrote:Will Black people form a miltia to counteract the problem?
Organized militia??? Hardly. Sticking together is not black policy. Ask any crip or blood.

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ratt » August 3rd, 2005, 9:32 pm

surenos are racist period. but only when they out number you. other than that they aint worth thinking about. live your lives support your family yet stay on point.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 4th, 2005, 10:11 am

ratt wrote:surenos are racist period. but only when they out number you. other than that they aint worth thinking about. live your lives support your family yet stay on point.
Ratt:
This is the best advice I read so far.

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ratt » August 4th, 2005, 11:16 am

thank you.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 5th, 2005, 6:08 am

Common Sense said:

"Organized militia??? Hardly. Sticking together is not black policy. Ask any crip or blood."

My response:

And this is why black folks in L.A. are going to face an ever increasing hell, in days to come...

Regardless of what folks feel about what I have to say, in the end, time will tell, and that time will necessitate certain reactions...

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 5th, 2005, 9:20 am

TheReal wrote:And this is why black folks in L.A. are going to face an ever increasing hell, in days to come...
That's true. I believe it has alrady started for some TR.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 6th, 2005, 5:42 am

So will a black Militia happen?

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ratt » August 6th, 2005, 10:39 pm

bees and seas

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » August 7th, 2005, 12:51 pm

ratt wrote:bees and seas
You know what, in some places b's and c's have started clicking up and have decided to put their difference aside for a greater cause! So yeah in some ways it has already started!!

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » August 7th, 2005, 3:48 pm

blakman wrote:
ratt wrote:bees and seas
You know what, in some places b's and c's have started clicking up and have decided to put their difference aside for a greater cause! So yeah in some ways it has already started!!
What areas? And what gangs?

I read an article that said Bounty Hunters and PJ Watts Crips was hanging out...but that's only to face off against Grape Street Crip.

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ratt » August 7th, 2005, 6:37 pm

you will be surprised to know how many have close relationships. for instance, avalon gangsta crips are allies of their once worse enemy the pueblo bishops bloods.

if the law knew just how much, they would be bent on destroying it.