What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 12th, 2005, 8:16 am

leftcoast wrote:lol u mad because that nigga under yo screen name #%@& yo fat ass mustache havin momma and u wuz the result, i know it hurts, its ok.....that u look like popeye from bound by honor :lol:
Don't talk about your father that way punk.

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » October 12th, 2005, 8:20 am

SINCE BLACKS WERE SUCH INNOVATORS OF SOOOO MANY GREAT THINGS, THEN IT'S ALRIGHT TO BLAME AND HATE THEM FOR EVERYTHING THAT'S WRONG IN SOCIETY, RIGHT?? I MEAN, BRINGING CRIME, DRUGS, ROBBERY, RAPE, WELFARE ABUSE, LAZINESS, SLOTHFULNESS, ETC. YOU RIGHT, I'M GOING TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE....THANK YOU BLACK AMERICA FOR INFECTING MY PEOPLE. THANKS FOR A GREAT NEGATIVE INFLUENCE ON MY PEOPLE. THANKS FOR SHOWING US HOW TO KILL, ROB, STEAL, CHEAT, BE LAZY, AND STAY ON WELFARE FOR OVER 25 YRS. THANKS FOR SHOWING US MEXICANOS HOW TO USE UP TAX PAYERS MONEY SO WE CAN FILL THE PRISON SYSTEM. HEY REAL, WE JUST TRYING TO BE LIKE YOU "NIGGA" YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN JELLYBEAN? WE JUST TRYING TO COME UP WITH THE SCRILLA HOMIE. WE AFTER DEM BENJAMINS. IN THE END, WE JUST WANT TO BE LIKE YOU..LAZY, NON-RESPONSIBLE NIGGERS!! :lol:

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » October 12th, 2005, 8:59 am

I said to sell:

I hear what you're saying, but you still didn't address what I posted up! In other words, if mexicans/chicanos fu-- with black folks, when black folks walk through their hoods, does it justify black folks hating, and becoming racist towards mexicans/chicanos, or is the fingerpointing only done towards black folks, when it comes to justifying the racism of mexicans and their white allies???

Whereas he said:

no, nothing justifies any form of racism.

My response:

But that's exactly what you are doing now, when you claim you "understand" why some folks would feel racist against black folks, because of stereotypical depictions, which to me, is a code word that you utilize, in order to justify racist attacks against black folks!! As a matter of fact, you may be a racist yourself, because to me, it appears as if you're inferring that black folks ought to just get swept up in the malaise of understanding why we're being attacked, instead of doing something against it, by protesting against such actions, and/or ultimately picking up the gun, and taking it to the enemy.

It appears as if you're on some type of pacifying of the black community, that would imply that you feel that black folks ought to just take their medicine like good "niggers," and if black folks do get angry at those who are harassing them, then they (black folks) are the racists and totally wrong, but those who commit such racist acts against black folks, should be understood and analyzed, on why the do what they do: TO ME, THIS IS BS!! This is the same BS that you and others like yourself, accuse black folks of thinking and practicing.

Truth be told, it appears as if you want other folks to have the advantage, when it comes to their racism receiving the benefit of the doubt, whereas you want to invoke into black folks psyches, guilt, if they ever have a racist thought against another group, or person. In your eyes, it is justified for other folks to be racist against black folks because of their negative experiences with black folks, but not so if black folks feel racist feelings against someone, because of their negative experiences, with that person's racial group.

- but, blacks are already stereotypes as thugs through rap, media, basketball, ect. then it doesnt help when a group of black kids come through, living up to the stereotype and starting trouble with innocent mexicans.

*I agree that it doesn't help, but the simple fact of the matter is, mexicans start a lot of shit with black folks as well. Hell! Many mexicans angst with black folks lay in the fact that they (mexicans) aren't portrayed as being hard, gangsta thug types!! (Mind you, there's more reasons for the angst, besides this one, but this is a primary one, on the street level.) And you know I'm telling the truth! I know mexicans who will fuck with black folks, even if they know this black person may be cool and all!

Like I told someone in another post, I myself used to be fucked with by mexicans. I remember when I lived in Delano, Ca., in some of my classes, mexicans would refer to me as a "nigger," to where I had to beat one ese the fuck down! I also remember in elementary school, these two mexican bullies fucking with me, just because I was all quiet and shit!

Now this isn't to say that I haven't experienced the same thing with black folks, but I am bringing all this up to highlight the fact that mexicans aren't innocent, and that they are just as bullyish as black folks are, but back in the day, they just didn't have the numbers to flex more of their antics, but they do now!

-and this happens all time after time, so blacks get that reputation.

*The same with your people as well.

-thing about it on the reverse angle.

*Okay, elaborate...

-if on the news they started reporting all whites were racist rednecks from the KKK and were against blacks. then a group of whites CAME INTO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, burned a cross on your lawn, and justified the sterotype, how would you feel twords whites once you experienced first hand racism and prejudism.

*If they came into my neighborhood and did this shit, I would be racist and prejudice against whites, I will admit this, HOWEVER, just as not all whites will move in a neighborhood, and perform such antics, NEITHER DO ALL BLACK FOLKS WHO MOVE INTO CERTAIN NEIGHBORHOODS, PERFORM THIS WAY!

You see, I've been following your posts, believe it or not, and what I'm gleaning from your rhetoric, is the fact that even an average, rank and file black person, who isn't thuggish, or criminal like, ought to understand, and again, take his punishment like a man/woman, simply because the racism that he is being inflicted with, is understandable. So don't retaliate.

HOWEVER, if a non-black person is fucked over by some black cat, then that person's racism is justified and understandable, to where if black folks get upset with this non-black cat, then black folks are whiny racists, for doing the same thing, and feeling the same way, that you claim a non-black has a justifiable right to feel!

To me, even though you may want to feel that you're fair, and rational, you are nevertheless manifesting traits of overt racism, by practicing hidden racism.

-personally i have nothing against black people at all,

*Yes you do...

-but when i see a group of black kids coming through a neighborhood where they don't live, i can pretty much suspect that they could be up to no good.

*This means you have something against black people, even if it's not "personal."

-and you can't say they didn't earn that reputation.

*In recent years they have, but on the same token, you can't claim that mexicans/chicanos, haven't earned the reputation of being murderous devils, who have those amongst their population, who wantonly kill innocent black men, women and children, just because they're black, buttressed by the collective mexican/chicano community, justifying why black folks deserve to be murdered, or offering bogus explanations. You can't claim to not understand, using your logic, the ill feelings that many black folks may have for your people, after experiencing unjustified racist attacks, at the hands of your own people.

But oh, I guess, that when black folks feel this way, based on the reverse stimuli you used in your example, concerning black folks being the terrorizers and aggressors, against mexicans, then black folks aren't given any justification, other than the accusations of them being wrong, and simply racist-whereas mexicans and white folks aren't given the same criticisms as black folks are given, because again, you ultimately feel that their racism and discriminatory practices are inevitably justified?

Man I'm not going to lay down for that mess, neither will I kowtow to your people's attacks upon blacks without speaking out on it, because of fearing the supposedly "rational" and sophist arguments, that may come from your camp.

-but i suspect they could be up to no good, but keep in mind they might not be either. its just profiling.

*But again, you say "it's just profiling, but if it were done in reverse, whereas black folks were doing the profiling, you guys would go over the meadow and through the woods, to condemn black folks from thinking that way, with the excuse that we ought to judge all people, as individuals, and not as a group!

You know this is what would happen.

-and i can see why some mexicans have something agianst blacks.

*Likewise, I can see why some blacks are beginning to hate mexicans, and view them as they would white racist rednecks. But black folks wouldn't be justified, right-only mexicans and their anti-black, racist feelings?

Again, you guys accuse black folks of invoking double standards, as a tactic to silence them, so that you can turn around and use the same double standards upon black folks, you claim black folks were using upon others!

With the fear of sounding redundant-WHAT HYPOCRISY!!!

-but, i still do not justify any sort of racism, but you have to know whats up.

*You may not verbally justify racism, but you damn sure come close to it, by wanting black folks to overly understand the reasons why they are victims of unjustified racist attacks, by your own people!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 12th, 2005, 9:26 am

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:SINCE BLACKS WERE SUCH INNOVATORS OF SOOOO MANY GREAT THINGS, THEN IT'S ALRIGHT TO BLAME AND HATE THEM FOR EVERYTHING THAT'S WRONG IN SOCIETY, RIGHT?? I MEAN, BRINGING CRIME, DRUGS, ROBBERY, RAPE, WELFARE ABUSE, LAZINESS, SLOTHFULNESS, ETC. YOU RIGHT, I'M GOING TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE....THANK YOU BLACK AMERICA FOR INFECTING MY PEOPLE. THANKS FOR A GREAT NEGATIVE INFLUENCE ON MY PEOPLE. THANKS FOR SHOWING US HOW TO KILL, ROB, STEAL, CHEAT, BE LAZY, AND STAY ON WELFARE FOR OVER 25 YRS. THANKS FOR SHOWING US MEXICANOS HOW TO USE UP TAX PAYERS MONEY SO WE CAN FILL THE PRISON SYSTEM. HEY REAL, WE JUST TRYING TO BE LIKE YOU "NIGGA" YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN JELLYBEAN? WE JUST TRYING TO COME UP WITH THE SCRILLA HOMIE. WE AFTER DEM BENJAMINS. IN THE END, WE JUST WANT TO BE LIKE YOU..LAZY, NON-RESPONSIBLE NIGGERS!! :lol:
Why you gotta trip homes? Im just trying to get my feria ese. And snuff these leva ratas out con mi cuete. Gotta give the mexicans their due for teaching me how to smuggle drugs, run huge drug cartels, transport gangs to other countries, kill police officers and bribe them, get away with no insurance, live that vida loca, come into places with no proper identification but use all the social incentives that are meant for tax paying law abiding citizens, get tatted up with my gang, kill innocent people to make a point, sell food out of non-sanctioned food places, tu sabes. todos los meirda firme . i love you guys for teaching me that real, tight ese shit, not that pendejo tonto mayate small time shit. Gracias! :lol:

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » October 12th, 2005, 9:54 am

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:SINCE BLACKS WERE SUCH INNOVATORS OF SOOOO MANY GREAT THINGS, THEN IT'S ALRIGHT TO BLAME AND HATE THEM FOR EVERYTHING THAT'S WRONG IN SOCIETY, RIGHT?? I MEAN, BRINGING CRIME, DRUGS, ROBBERY, RAPE, WELFARE ABUSE, LAZINESS, SLOTHFULNESS, ETC. YOU RIGHT, I'M GOING TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE....THANK YOU BLACK AMERICA FOR INFECTING MY PEOPLE. THANKS FOR A GREAT NEGATIVE INFLUENCE ON MY PEOPLE. THANKS FOR SHOWING US HOW TO KILL, ROB, STEAL, CHEAT, BE LAZY, AND STAY ON WELFARE FOR OVER 25 YRS. THANKS FOR SHOWING US MEXICANOS HOW TO USE UP TAX PAYERS MONEY SO WE CAN FILL THE PRISON SYSTEM. HEY REAL, WE JUST TRYING TO BE LIKE YOU "NIGGA" YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN JELLYBEAN? WE JUST TRYING TO COME UP WITH THE SCRILLA HOMIE. WE AFTER DEM BENJAMINS. IN THE END, WE JUST WANT TO BE LIKE YOU..LAZY, NON-RESPONSIBLE NIGGERS!! :lol:
**What wetback greaser, son of a tijuana ho? Are you running out of steam, to where you can't adequately address any of what I say, to where you have to solely engage in ad-hominem attacks, because I, as well as others have been spanking your racist devil ass, all up and down this site! Truth be told, the criminality and evil wickedness that your own people produce, is part and parcel of who you are wetback beaner. The point that I was highlighting was the fact that you desert rat skunks, want to receive credit for being criminals, thugs, and the wretched of the earth, to where your own people have scholars and intellectuals amongst your racist kind, who will defend mexican criminals, and why they do what they do, by giving their evil deeds, a noble interpretation!

You can talk about black folks all you want to, in regards to their criminality, but the fact of the matter is, your people glamorize, love and are upset with black people, becuase the media portrays them as being thugs solely or predominantly, and not mexicans!! This is how sick and perverted your kind is devil! At least black criminality can be studied and dissected, and followed in regards to its' ascendancy, but what's your people's excuse devil?

That's why 30% of the prison population today, is wetback folks! Your people devil! So fuck you, and your righteous protests bitch!! You know damn well you admitted to bragging to white folks out your way, about how you were an ese gangbanger and shit, while glamorizing that type of life! Man, you're just a sick degenerate son of a devil whore!

At least in many ways, black folks (not all) have a collective excuse (and it's not for the reasons many think I will use; but will address at a separate time) for their criminality, if you were to track its’ growth over the years blacks have been in this country, but what is your people’s excuse, wetback beaner? Again, why is it that your people want to be considered badass thugs, to where you’re even willing to kill black folks, just so that it can allow you devils to have the moniker of being the ultimate thugs and criminals only??

And again, southern cockroach, is not 30% of the prison population compiled of your brethren, just hopping the border alone? Man you must be the devil!

And if black folks were such a bad influence on your kind, then stop claiming pachuco culture, because as you may well know, much of the stylings and garbs of the pachucos, were influenced by black folks! Stop listening to black music, and performing black music. As a matter of fact, get rid of all of your black record collection, and only listen to that gay as carnival music you guys produce. Remember, it’s from your culture, you ought to like that circus sounding shit!!

Regarding the work issue, back east, along the southeastern seaboard states, as well as further down south, there are black folks who do day labor work, own their own landscaping firms, roofers, construction/carpenters, etc., and they get paid the same rate, because it’s the south, as those wetbacks out west get paid, seeing as how many southern states are what is called “work free” states. That’s why in certain parts of the south, especially this one area I have in mind, the central Americans that are there, find a hard time in penetrating that market, because of the black workers and their work ethic, as well as the fact that they are willing to receive low pay.

Mexicans who are in the military, or who move down south, in places like Virginia and the Carolinas, know what the fuck I’m talking about, but will never admit to the truth of the matter, in regards to what they see concerning black folks success in these states, as compared to the conditions of black folks throughout the southwest! These racist devils amongst your own kind will not admit to the truth, because like many in your kind, they want to propagate solely, negative stereotypes, and lies against black people, because you and your kind lust for the day, that you can be called THE NEW NIGGERS!!!

You have mexicans attending these black colleges and universities, without them experiencing any racism, and violent reprisals, but can we say the same thing would happen in reverse, if your people had a university for themselves-HELL NO!!!

So in the end, as I said before- FUCK YOU, YOU DECREPIT WETBACK, BECAUSE ULTIMATELY YOUR POSITION HAS BEEN MADE, AND EXPOSED FOR THE EVIL BITCH THAT YOU ARE, SON OF A TIJUANO HO!

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 12th, 2005, 10:14 am

LOCK!!!

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » October 12th, 2005, 10:25 am

REAL,YOU MAKE ME LAUGH. HOW THE HELL DO YOU RANT AND RAVE FOR THAT LONG? :lol:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 12th, 2005, 10:28 am

Male nurses. They're to funny.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 12th, 2005, 10:33 am

perongregory wrote:
Why you gotta trip homes? Im just trying to get my feria ese. And snuff these leva ratas out con mi cuete. Gotta give the mexicans their due for teaching me how to smuggle drugs, run huge drug cartels, transport gangs to other countries, kill police officers and bribe them, get away with no insurance, live that vida loca, come into places with no proper identification but use all the social incentives that are meant for tax paying law abiding citizens, get tatted up with my gang, kill innocent people to make a point, sell food out of non-sanctioned food places, tu sabes. todos los meirda firme . i love you guys for teaching me that real, tight ese shit, not that pendejo tonto mayate small time shit. Gracias! :lol:

im not even mad at this crap......

it just goes to show NO SIDE IS PERFECT. NO SIDE IS COMPLETELY INNOCENT. It order to fix the problem you have to admit the problem. most of you arent willing to do that.

someone LOCK this topic.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 12th, 2005, 10:38 am

RuthlessBone wrote: someone LOCK this topic.

Like right now!!!

Sounds like a bunch of children on here....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 12th, 2005, 10:51 am

RuthlessBone wrote:
perongregory wrote:

it just goes to show NO SIDE IS PERFECT. NO SIDE IS COMPLETELY INNOCENT. It order to fix the problem you have to admit the problem. most of you arent willing to do that.

someone LOCK this topic.
Good outlook ruthless. I didn't write that just to front on mexicans I wrote that shit to show doobie the exact same shit he is accusing blacks of the same can be said of his people. Also he keeps on calling people NIGGERS like it's some kind of joke.

And we shouldn't close this topic it's really relevant. My parents house is in Highland park near the avenues and they're killing all kinds of innocents, they stole my mom's car, and my philipino neighbors car. My next door neighbor is a banger and he tries to intimidate us and shit saying his homies stole my moms shit. Fuck that, this shit is very relevant. Roll down Figuerora or one of the avenues and me or my parents might be the next black statistics.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 12th, 2005, 10:54 am

perongregory wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:
perongregory wrote:

someone LOCK this topic.
Good outlook ruthless. I didn't write that just to front on mexicans I wrote that shit to show doobie the exact same shit he is accusing blacks of the same can be said of his people. Also he keeps on calling people NIGGERS like it's some kind of joke. .

I understand that... I just say lock it since some people cant talk about something without childish name calling which gets us nowhere.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 12th, 2005, 10:56 am

yeah i guess.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » October 12th, 2005, 10:57 am

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:REAL,YOU MAKE ME LAUGH. HOW THE HELL DO YOU RANT AND RAVE FOR THAT LONG? :lol:
*Aw to hell with you, I'm gone! You guys can have this thread, I'M OUT FOR GOOD THIS TIME!!!!! Peace...

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 12th, 2005, 1:26 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:Come get your knee high sock,ball headed ass smoked in the REAL ghetto not them palm tree paradise ''hoods'' yall have in LA.

WE'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT MILWAUKEE RIGHT??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: KNOW I'VE HEARD IT ALL :lol: :lol: YOU TOLD THE BEST JOKE OF THE NIGHT. THIS BEER'S FOR YOU. I CAN GO TO BED NOW KNOWING WHERE MILWAS STANDS INCOMPARISON TO LOS ANGELES. SWEET DREAMS GANGSTER. DONT LET THEM BULLETS WHIZZING AROUND MILWAUKEE HIT YOU. MAKE SURE YOU WEAR YOUR BULLET PROOF VEST....ESPECIALLY WHEN IT SNOWS :lol: :lol:
Milwaukees murder rate is higher than LA pussy....besides that really aint got shit to do with this.

Dont worry about the Mil worry about your brothers in cali prisons getting #%@& by these Aryans.
actually according to google earth in 2000 LA county had 1006 murders, and Mil county had 126. thats according to google earth 2000. dont know how accurate it is.

anyone, this would be locked if there was a moderator moderating this forum, but there is not.

crown

Unread post by crown » October 12th, 2005, 2:56 pm

I AM BLACK. I DONT HATE MEXICANS. NEVER PICKED ON THEM. MOST MEXICANS PROBABLY AINT TRIPPIN BUT FUCK THOSE THAT DO.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 12th, 2005, 4:04 pm

"hey cinderallla find yourself a felllaaaa" u fag :lol:

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 12th, 2005, 7:39 pm

leftcoast wrote:
"hey cinderallla find yourself a felllaaaa" u fag :lol:
All right, you white bitch. Gimme some chon-chon!

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 12th, 2005, 7:48 pm

leftcoast is white?????!!!

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 12th, 2005, 8:13 pm

se11 wrote:leftcoast is white?????!!!
Yes and he's a troll.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 12th, 2005, 8:54 pm

lol bitch please, i'm far from white, u mad cuz i'm callin out u dirty ass Mexicans workin for the KKK, like dr gonzo "he's popeye the sailorr mannn :lol:

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 12th, 2005, 8:57 pm

leftcoast wrote:lol bitch please, i'm far from white, u mad because i'm callin out u dirty ass Mexicans workin for the KKK, like dr gonzo "he's popeye the sailorr mannn :lol:
And your Olive Oil fag LOL

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » October 12th, 2005, 9:03 pm

LEFTOAST IS A PUNK ASS NIGGER CHUMP THAT ACTS HIS AGE AND NET-BANGS ON EVERYONE. HE IS THE "CLASSIC" NIGGER. IGNORANT, YOUNG, SCARED, GREASY, AND IS ALL SHOW AND NO GO. THIS LITTLE BLACK BYTCH HIDES BEHIND HIS COMPUTER LAUNCHING INSULTS AND SPELLS LIKE A DUMB FUKC. HE DICK RIDES LAME ASS CRIP HOODS AND THINKS HE KNOW'S WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT. THIS NIGGER HAS NO DADDY AND HIS MOMMA HOLDS THE GUINESS RECORD FOR BEING ON WELFARE THE LONGEST. :lol: IT'S NO USE ARGUING WITH THIS KOOL-AID DRINKING MONKEY, HE WANTS TO GET A BACK AND FORTH RESPONSE GOING. SEE, HE'S AN UNDERCOVER FAGGET. THATS RIGHT, A FUDGE PACKER, BUTT PIRATE, FAGGET ASS QUEER. HE GETS OFF WHEN YOU START A BACK AND FORTH WITH HIM. NASTY LITTLE NIGGER. THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION WITH THIS PORCH MONKEY IS TOO IGNORE HIS NAPPY ASS. I NOMINATE HIS PUNK MONKEY ASS FOR "NET-BANGER OF THE YEAR AWARD" THIS ONE'S FOR YOU CHANGO. YOU DESERVE IT :lol: :lol:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 12th, 2005, 9:23 pm

what the fuck is your problem? Stop calling people niggers. does that word get your dick hard or some shit. You can insult people without calling them racial perjoratives.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 12th, 2005, 9:31 pm

lol @ the transexual nurse callin other people fags, looks like u on yo period for this month, try midol, it works for yo momz when that bitch start actin up i slap the mustache off that bitch and pop a midol in her mouth

funny u should say "hides behind computer" and talks shit , cuz thats exactly wut yo faggot ass duz in between giving patients warm sponge baths at the hospital, so how many kids did yo mustache waxin momma have? i wonder how much of yo paycheck is left after helpin out yo 15 brothers and seesters :D and that Nair waxing kit for yo mommaz mustache and back hair, tell yo pops miguel that i need my lawn mowed, matter fact i'm feelin gracious i'll let all yo brothers hop in the back of your pick up and land scape my front yard for me, i got your favorite... :lol: a 12 pack of coronas :!: :!: :D :D , and a fresh new pack of towels to wipe yo backs off with :lol:

on a side note, i went to the swapmeet the other day and i instantly got sick by the site of so many stank ass dirty drunk Mexicans, :shock: i mean fuc this place wuz reeking, they stank like some old ass refried beans thats been stayin on the counter too long , all walkin around happy as hell with they 15 kids and they ugly ass faces literally made me sick, kinda made me wish for scene out that "a day without a mexican" movie :twisted:

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 13th, 2005, 2:56 am

Yo no one answered my question i asked when reffering what

The Real said.

He said

Damn, Tupac was wrong about you people
what did Tupac say about Mexicans?????

PolarAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PolarAC » October 13th, 2005, 8:49 am

Catalyst wrote:Yo no one answered my question i asked when reffering what

The Real said.

He said

It was in the song "To live and Die in L.A." He gave props to them by saying something like "can't forget about about the mexicans"

crown

Unread post by crown » October 13th, 2005, 9:51 am

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:LEFTOAST IS A PUNK ASS NIGGER CHUMP THAT ACTS HIS AGE AND NET-BANGS ON EVERYONE. HE IS THE "CLASSIC" NIGGER. IGNORANT, YOUNG, SCARED, GREASY, AND IS ALL SHOW AND NO GO. THIS LITTLE BLACK BYTCH HIDES BEHIND HIS COMPUTER LAUNCHING INSULTS AND SPELLS LIKE A DUMB #%@&. HE DICK RIDES LAME ASS CRIP HOODS AND THINKS HE KNOW'S WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT. THIS NIGGER HAS NO DADDY AND HIS MOMMA HOLDS THE GUINESS RECORD FOR BEING ON WELFARE THE LONGEST. :lol: IT'S NO USE ARGUING WITH THIS KOOL-AID DRINKING MONKEY, HE WANTS TO GET A BACK AND FORTH RESPONSE GOING. SEE, HE'S AN UNDERCOVER FAGGET. THATS RIGHT, A FUDGE PACKER, BUTT PIRATE, FAGGET ASS QUEER. HE GETS OFF WHEN YOU START A BACK AND FORTH WITH HIM. NASTY LITTLE NIGGER. THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION WITH THIS PORCH MONKEY IS TOO IGNORE HIS NAPPY ASS. I NOMINATE HIS PUNK MONKEY ASS FOR "NET-BANGER OF THE YEAR AWARD" THIS ONE'S FOR YOU CHANGO. YOU DESERVE IT :lol: :lol:
I finally figured out why you so mad at Black People. It aint because Blacks picked on Mexicans in the past. Its because you scared to come out the house if you see some Black People. YOU SCARED BITCH!
I dont hate Mexicans, but if I saw U in the street fool, and you started up with that nigger shit with me, Id whoop the shit outta you. Computer banging biacth!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 13th, 2005, 12:51 pm

PolarAC wrote:

The Real said.

He said

It was in the song "To live and Die in L.A." He gave props to them by saying something like "can't forget about about the mexicans"
On to live in die in la he says, "wouldn't be LA without the mexicans/ black power brown pride and the sets again." He also has a lot othe video. Then he says more about how mexicans are blacks brothers in struggle against white racist motherfuckers on that song on loyal to the game.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 13th, 2005, 12:53 pm

overall when you think about it, most mexicans love 2pac

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 13th, 2005, 12:55 pm

everyone loves tupac with the exception of some bitch ass haters.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » October 13th, 2005, 7:20 pm

perongregory wrote:
PolarAC wrote:

The Real said.

He said

On to live in die in la he says, "wouldn't be LA without the mexicans/ black power brown pride and the sets again." He also has a lot othe video. Then he says more about how mexicans are blacks brothers in struggle against white racist motherfuckers on that song on loyal to the game.

what about the whites who are mexican. people have no knowledge of anything they think nationality is a race of people or that everyone of that nationality look a certain way. but thats the ay of hispanics you have to look a certain way to be from a certain country if not you have to proove yourself!