What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 13th, 2005, 7:23 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
MICK wrote:Its cool hermano.

I'll be honest with ya, NOBODY out here can REALY f*ck with the Kings.
GD have the money and strength to, but not enough numbers. Although they are HUGE in numbers, the Kings have even more.
VLs arent realy any force anymore, and yea, some raza f*ck with the Kings, but usualy get put in their place pretty quick. Although there are a few sets that have stood their ground against the Kings.

AND YES the Mexican/Black beef is here too.

My wife is from Peru, and her nephew, who is about 17 gets heat at school from the black kids, even though he's not Mexican. They dont seem to care. If you look, you can see it here too.

Im glad you liked Chi. Its kinda hard not to fall in love with it. Ive been here my whole life, and I'll die here too.

Did you get a chance to see Wrigley Field? Im in walking distance. haha.

There are NUMEROUS Irish cliqs out here, but no HUGE Irish gangs. Cliqs of up to like, 30-40 members. They keep low profiles though. When caught they deny membership to the end. They are smart. But if your in the neighborhood, you know who is who, and what they belong to.
But when the cops show up, "the gang doesnt exist".
And then of course, there is the old Irish Neighborhood Code.....Dont talk to cops. So nobody ever snitches. Same code the Italians tend to follow.

Certain Latin Kings sets here are real cool with some of the Irish cliqs, like Irish Pride, Lucky 13 and Krazy Drunken Micks.

The rest ally with various other hispanic sets. Kinda hard to keep track of. haha.

Theres one cliq called Blue Eyed Devils, they sound like a white power gang, but they arent. Just a normal Irish cliq. they used to kick it alone. But they arent realy around anymore. Mostly cause of their fued with Lucky 13.

The gang scene and structure out here is VERY different than LA's.
If your not from here, you would almost have to study the sh*t to completely understand it.
GDs are deeper than LKs you idiot

and the mexican/black beef is not anything huge here,the SDs(mexicans) are cool with GDs,LKs(mostly mexican) on the southside are family with the Black P Stones,and the Latin Counts(mexicans) are tight with the Vice Lords.

Stop letting these white folks get away with the same old divide and conquer BS,neither blacks nor mexicans control america we are just pawns to the ones with REAL power.They want us fighting over thier crumbs.
LKs are the largest gang in CHI dumbass....

Your not even from here bitch. Your from Wisconsin. There isnt sh*t in Wisconsin except cows and STD's.
Quit actin like you know things about Chicago you f*ckin poser.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » October 13th, 2005, 7:26 pm

MICK wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

GD have the money and strength to, but not enough numbers. Although they are HUGE in numbers, the Kings have even more.
VLs arent realy any force anymore, and yea, some raza f*ck with the Kings, but usualy get put in their place pretty quick. Although there are a few sets that have stood their ground against the Kings.

My wife is from Peru, and her nephew, who is about 17 gets heat at school from the black kids, even though he's not Mexican. They dont seem to care. If you look, you can see it here too.

Im glad you liked Chi. Its kinda hard not to fall in love with it. Ive been here my whole life, and I'll die here too.

There are NUMEROUS Irish cliqs out here, but no HUGE Irish gangs. Cliqs of up to like, 30-40 members. They keep low profiles though. When caught they deny membership to the end. They are smart. But if your in the neighborhood, you know who is who, and what they belong to.
And then of course, there is the old Irish Neighborhood Code.....Dont talk to cops. So nobody ever snitches. Same code the Italians tend to follow.

Certain Latin Kings sets here are real cool with some of the Irish cliqs, like Irish Pride, Lucky 13 and Krazy Drunken Micks.

The rest ally with various other hispanic sets. Kinda hard to keep track of. haha.

Theres one cliq called Blue Eyed Devils, they sound like a white power gang, but they arent. Just a normal Irish cliq. they used to kick it alone. But they arent realy around anymore. Mostly cause of their fued with Lucky 13.

If your not from here, you would almost have to study the sh*t to completely understand it.

and the mexican/black beef is not anything huge here,the SDs(mexicans) are cool with GDs,LKs(mostly mexican) on the southside are family with the Black P Stones,and the Latin Counts(mexicans) are tight with the Vice Lords.

Stop letting these white folks get away with the same old divide and conquer BS,neither blacks nor mexicans control america we are just pawns to the ones with REAL power.They want us fighting over thier crumbs.

Your not even from here bitch. Your from Wisconsin. There isnt sh*t in Wisconsin except cows and STD's.

what do you know, latin kings are not the largest gang in chicago :lol: they are one of the largest but not the largest, and your right wisconsin is nothing but hisck towns
blacks are in kenosha, racine, madison mainly milwaukee we are the largest ethnic group here and are everywhere and there are some in beloit too

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 13th, 2005, 7:27 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:

VLs are super deep and have thousands upon thousands of members in Chicago.WTF do you mean they arent a force?And drunken irish micks?Lucky 13?sounds like some shit you made up.Just about the only allies the Latin Kings have are the Black P Stones.

Doobie I really hope you arent dumb enough to let this fool convince you that blacks and latinos hate each other in chicago and whites are just innocent bystanders.ALL of the latinos in chicago have black allies.
HAHAHAHA!! More bullsh*t from BlackFARMERofhonor.

The VLs could NOT go toe to toe with LK's or GD's. What the F*CK are you talking about?

2nd, If you knew sh*t about sh*t youd know about those cliqs I named.
I dont need to sit here and make up gangs. hahahaha thats some retarted sh*t. hahaha.
They arent well known outside CHI but since you dont live here............

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 13th, 2005, 7:29 pm

100 wrote:
MICK wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

what do you know, latin kings are not the largest gang in chicago :lol: they are one of the largest but not the largest, and your right wisconsin is nothing but hisck towns
blacks are in kenosha, racine, madison mainly milwaukee we are the largest ethnic group here and are everywhere and there are some in beloit too
Well no offense to your cities brother, but they arent dogsh*t compared to Chicago.
Thats why ppl in Wisconsin are so fasinated by CHI gangs.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 13th, 2005, 7:30 pm

OK, if the Kings arent the largest, then what is?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 13th, 2005, 7:39 pm

perongregory wrote:mexicans can't go into beverly hills and blast on whites. the popo will be on them in 2 secs. .
Peron, your a cool guy brother, but this kinda sh*t is what irritates me about the way alot of blacks think of whites.

Just cause we are white doesnt mean we live in f*ckin beverly hills.

I hate the way ppl assume that cause were white, we have the world, we have no financial struggles, and everything in our lives is f*ckin dandy.

ITS NOT!!!!

the MAJORITY of whites are working class Americans.

The majority of upper class Americans are whites, but the majority of whites altogether are working class, who go through the same problems as the next assh*le.

So your sayin that the only reason that Mexicans dont blast us is cause the police would rush 100x faster cause the victim is white?

Come the f*ck on....

There are poor white hoods too. PLENTY of em. And the cops take long to get here too.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 13th, 2005, 7:49 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:Doobie is a stupid bitch. but I see you got the white mans dick shoved up your mouth so deep that you cant see clear.
OOH YEA, AND WE ALL KNOW BLACKMANOFHONOR IS A CLEAR THINKING, FAIR INDIVIDUAL.

HAHAHAHAHA

MY GOD. :lol:

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Taking up for Uncle Sam huh Doobie?You brainwashed bitch

Unread post by MICK » October 13th, 2005, 7:50 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:And most whites dont give a fu-- about mexicans they just see you all as eitherA. illegal aliens who should get booted back to mexico or either B pawns that they can use for cheap labor.
HAHAHAHAHA. SHUT THE HELL UP! HAHAHA

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 13th, 2005, 7:59 pm

not really in LA. only a few poor whites in cali live in the hood. The poor whites in Cali and in most parts of the country don't live in hoods. the white ghetto is different than the black ghetto and mexican barrio in culture from the drugs they use, the types of crime, cars, etc., except socio-economically.
Anyway, majority of whites are from the middle class (where most cops hail from). The middle class pays the most taxes and holds this country up. The state gov., fed. gov. can't allow gangs and criminals to run rampant in middle class neighborhoods, and for damn sure they aint gon let that shit happen in the almost exclusively white upper class neighborhoods. anyways in LA whites have moved to higher real estate once a good portion of mexicans and blacks start to move into their neighborhood. and thats the truth!!!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 13th, 2005, 8:00 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
TheReal wrote:-CHECK THIS OUT CHANGO AKA REAL,

*What beaner, AKA DOOKIE SHIT!

-YOU AINT PROVED A DAMN THING.

*Look devil, I can care less whether or not you will place an imprimatur on what I’ve said, supposedly guaranteeing it some type of credibility, for the simple fact of the matter is, the truth I put forth does indeed stand on its’ own. Moreover, the truths that I’ve put forth, can’t be adequately addressed by you, outside of sophist, BS rantings, rhetoric and straw man arguments, that devils like you are infamously and notoriously known for putting up.

But then again, what am I to expect from an inept pussy intellect like yourself?

-YOU CRY ABOUT HISPANICS TAKING FROM BLACK CULTURE AND BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, SHIT GOES IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER.

*Son of a tijuano ho, I don’t give a damn if certain Hispanics/latinos co-opted, and arrogated from black culture, to where me highlighting them would be frivolous, seeing as how there are Hispanics/latinos who are indeed black, or those with black ancestry.

Hell no devil, I’m not talking about them, I’M TALKING ABOUT YOUR PEOPLE FOOL!!! You know mestizos like yourself, who claim no black ancestry, and who are foot soldiers for the devil’s army! You’re the muthafuckas who are the soul patrolling, cultural bandits, I’m referring to, one trick pony bastard!

-LETS TALK HERE AND NOW.

*What the fu-- you think I’ve been doing pussy?? I haven’t gone anywhere. But I have proposed a debate, so that a wider audience can get a look at your people’s shit, and the justifications you devils use, in order to justify murdering innocent black civilians, even if they’re children!

-NIGGERS SHITTED ON EVERYONE IN THE U.S AND NOW THE PAYBACK IS TENFOLD. AINT NO ARGUING. POINT BLANK PERIOD!

*Oh BS muthafucka, and you complain about my whining???? All someone would have to do is check out the previous post of mine, where I addressed this son of a bitch, in regards to this statement of his. This desert rat pussy knows he has no real arguments to throw back at me, so what he does is repeat statements of his, from previous arguments with me, but will never, and can never, deal with the responses that I throw back at him!

Again, go read the previous post of mine, where I am addressing this pussy regarding black folks supposedly pissing and shitting on everyone in the U.S., including the government, and you will realize and see how desperate this devil is to come back at me, with a semblance of intelligence, when in reality, this bitch is nothing more than a dull, dimwitted, sucker paul muthafucka, with nothing of substance to say!

-GO KICK ROCKS WITH YOUR "WOE, THE BLACK MAN PITY"

* “GO KICK ROCKS”? Again, another black expression, coming from a cultural bandit, white supremacist Mexican…

-GROW A SPINE,

*If anyone needs to grow a spine, it’s you devil, seeing as how your cowardly, and bitchmade ways, has made your manhood, and fortitude, come under serious question! Again, I’m willing to take on all you women, and those of your kind, along with your white supporters, who feel that killing innocent black civilians is justified, because of some supposed systematic injustices that black folks have heaped upon your kind, and the world! Oh yeah muthafucka, let’s bring it on, and open up the books and the historical record on this one devil, and we will truly see who’s the last man standing, who has a spine, with the nuts the size of bowling balls, unlike the withered prunes you call cajones!

- IF YOU WANT TO SEE CHANGE, THEN BE CHANGE.

*Muthafucka I am invoking change with a live televised debate!! You see, outside of internet forums or whatnot, the world hasn’t really seen pure chicano rage in the media, neither have your concerns or issues been put on front street, whereas I’m only trying to facilitate that reality! Don’t you want the rest of the world to hear why your evil kind justifies the outright murder of black civilians, because of black folks back in the day, during a specific time frame, #%@&#%@ with your people and all? Don’t you want that shit exposed???

So no bitch, I’m about change, whereas, you and those who represent your views, are nothing more than cowardly women!!!!

-I DONT HEAR OF YOU TRYING TO EASE THE TENSIONS.

*Here this forktongued, hypocrite snake devil’s going to accuse me of not ‘TRYING TO EASE THE TENSIONS” between blacks and mexicans, when this fool says:

- YOU BURNED YOUR BIRDGES AND NOW ITS TIME FOR THE MEXICAN REDEMPTION!!

- WE DONT WANT/NEED YOUR KIND ANYWAY.

On the strength of these statements, why in the fu-- should I even lift a part of my pinky finger, to even try and ease tensions with a people who have an undying, latent, and white supremacist hatred for my people. You see, I don’t give a damn about you not needing us, nor wanting anything to do with us (if this is truly the case on your part, then stop attending black clubs, functions, #%@&#%@ black men, or women; listening to, and performing our music; etc.), because in the end, I respect a racial group’s boundaries in wanting to preserve their own culture and heritage.

HOWEVER, when devils like you who believe this way, feel justified in killing innocent black civilians just because they are black, while trying to convince the world that the killings are part and parcel of simple gang warfare, or if that doesn’t work, claim the killings as being justified, for some alleged historical oppression that black folks have mounted upon mexicans/chicanos-THAT’S WHEN I GO IN FOR THE KILL ON LYING SNAKES LIKE YOU SONS OF women!!!!

Preserving and loving your heritage and culture, should never devolve into wanting to commit genocide upon another racial group, nor justifying it’s practices. Devil, you Mexican/chicanos aren’t going for no type of redemption! There’s no noble bent on what you devils are doing, no more than if I were to kick sand on a scrawny nerd at a beach!!

Naw fool, you and your kind have no honor, and are some deceitful, slick bastards, in how you fool black people (e.g. Tupac) into thinking that you folks are fellow oppressed individuals, who are fighting the same fight, with the same obstacles and enemy! That’s what the biggest double cross is, and you know this bitch!

Not only that, you and your evil kind will view black folks overtures to your people, as a sign that black folks are weak and running scared. You feel that black folks wanting to unite with mexicans as something that displays to you, the fact that black folks are ashamed of their own culture, history, and who they are as a people, to where they have to hide under the banner of your people, and pretend as if there is a united front!

You also accuse black people of wanting to unite with your kind, simply because they want to use mexicans/chicanos, in order to assist black folks in extracting something from the system, as if mexicans/chicanos haven’t used black folks similarly.

So again, uniting, and easing tensions with your kind isn’t worth it devil, because why should a sane man, who’s hip to your people’s game, want to unite with a group of devils, who speak evil of, their good intentions! That’s why Krdej (I think that’s his name) can view black folks as allowing mexicans into their gangs, as something bad, from the standpoint that he viewed black folks being non-racist enough, to where they allowed mexicans into their gangs, as a sign of weakness, on the part of black folks; because in his mind, he’s sees black folks practice of being a non-racial, as black folks needing mexicans in their midst, as opposed to, again, viewing the overtures that these black folks had, as genuine feelings of non-racist egalitarianism.

But you see, your kind is too arrogant to see this, or don’t want to see this!

In the end, it’s your kind who isn’t truly needed by black folks, because in the end, mexicans can’t provide, introduce, nor incorporate anything within the black community that’s positive, nor do you have anything of long standing value that we really need. So in the end, if there’s a people who’s not really needed, and from the gripes of white folks in this country, concerning the border issue, wanted-IT’S YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE, DEVIL!

-INSTEAD, YOU ARE CRYING AND MOANING ABOUT SHIT YOU KNOW IS TRUE.

*I’m not crying and moaning about a damn thing, son of tijuano junkie ho, with dirty snatch, rather, I’M RAILING AGAINST IT, to the point where I’m willing to debate you, or any other folks who support you, in a live televised debate!! Truth be told, it’s you who is truly doing all the crying and moaning, seeing as how you will squirm and recoil, at the thought of taking me on in a live televised debate!

Man, you can’t get more bitchmade than this!!! Furthermore, I don’t believe an ounce of what you’re saying, as being the truth, but rather what I am saying, is full of truth, which in the end, rankles your sensibilities.

But then again, what should I expect from a bitch, but to try to convince me of what I should believe, as opposed to what I truly do believe. Man later for you, and all your jedi-mindfuck tactics. Go use that on a black person who wants to ride your jock and shit, because your BS ain’t working on this black man, not now, nor ever!

-NOW I'M NOT HERE FOR A PISSING CONTEST WITH YOU. I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH TIME.

*Muthafucka, “pissing” ain’t got a damn thing to do with anything, pervert! And obviously you have a little time, seeing as how we’re going back and forth! Furthermore, I wasn’t just calling you out, but those other devil brethren of yours, who feel that the killing of innocent black civilians is justified, because of black folks and their alleged historical oppression of mexicans!!!!

-MAYBE YOU DO,

*I have a couple of more months…

-SO GET OFF THE WHOLE "BLACK PPL ARE INNOCENT" BOLOGNA.

*Look bitch, I never said that “BLACK PPL ARE INNOCENT”, rather, I was given you, and those white folks who come to your defense, an historical outlay of what really went down back in the day, when black gangs ruled the streets of L.A., and how they dealt with the overall Mexican/chicano community! You can check out all the posts that I’ve put up on this thread, as well as on other threads, throughout this site, wherein you’ll read the truth of the matter.

It is you muthafuckas who are using sophist, and very contemporary lenses, to assess a damage, that wasn’t really there from the get go!

Truth be told, and you know this devil, black gangs never had as an orchestrated campaign, the desire, nor the will, to annihilate the total Mexican population, just because they were Mexican, neither did they fu-- with the much smaller barrios that could’ve been easily smashed on, by the superior black gangs with the numbers. You know this devil! When black gangs ruled the streets, there were hardly any ethnic gang rivalries, because each ethnic group respected each other’s boundaries. Hell, a black gang from back in the day would overlook the small barrio on their block, just to go fu-- with a black set, some miles a way!!

This is how it basically went down back then son of a bitch and you know this!!! And furthermore, black gangs-again-DIDN’T TARGET INNOCENT MEXICAN CIVILIANS FOR MURDER!!!!!

But oooooooooh, when you eses got the numbers, that’s when all this delicate harmony disintegrated, to where you fools became arrogant, and heady with your power, to where it allowed you to do something to black folks, that black gangs never did to your people-AND THAT’S THE OUTRIGHT SAVAGE, AND WANTON KILLINGS, OF INNOCENT MEXICAN CIVILIANS!!!

And there’s nothing that you, or your white comrades can say, to change the integrity of the historical record!

-AND OBVIOUSLY, WHITE FOLKS(CERTAIN) SEE THAT WAY TOO.

*I know whites will see it your way, as long as your killing innocent black civilians. This just goes to show me how your kind and white folks, are latent brothers and sisters in the struggle, and that your gripes with one another, are mere interfamily squabbles.

Man, Tupac was wrong about your people
Most whites dont give a fu-- about mexicans,and they surely dont see them as ''brothers''.You should read stormfront sometimes.
More than blacks do asswipe.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 13th, 2005, 8:04 pm

perongregory wrote:not really in LA. only a few poor whites in cali live in the hood. The poor whites in Cali and in most parts of the country don't live in hoods. the white ghetto is different than the black ghetto and mexican barrio in culture from the drugs they use, the types of crime, cars, etc., except socio-economically.
Anyway, majority of whites are from the middle class (where most cops hail from). The middle class pays the most taxes and holds this country up. The state gov., fed. gov. can't allow gangs and criminals to run rampant in middle class neighborhoods, and for damn sure they aint gon let that shit happen in the almost exclusively white upper class neighborhoods. anyways in LA whites have moved to higher real estate once a good portion of mexicans and blacks start to move into their neighborhood. and thats the truth!!!
Oh Ok, well I guess I should have considered differences between cities.
On the east coast thats not the case, but if its different in LA, then forget it. nevermind.

And I wasnt snapping at you brother, just making a point.

Your a cool guy man.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 13th, 2005, 8:05 pm

I don't know if we can determine that. I hear white people always talking shit about mexicans, especially my white friends, and also i see alot of anti-mexican sites made by whites. I hear blacks talking shit about mexicans too. Then when I'm with my mexican friends they clown on whites. Then the mexican homies clown on blacks too. Everyone be clownin for different reasons. So yall should stop trying to play the my race loves you more game with mexicans.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 13th, 2005, 8:06 pm

MICK wrote:
perongregory wrote:not really in LA. only a few poor whites in cali live in the hood. The poor whites in Cali and in most parts of the country don't live in hoods. the white ghetto is different than the black ghetto and mexican barrio in culture from the drugs they use, the types of crime, cars, etc., except socio-economically.
Oh Ok, well I guess I should have considered differences between cities.
On the east coast thats not the case, but if its different in LA, then forget it. nevermind.

And I wasnt snapping at you brother, just making a point.
Your a cool guy man.

Yeah, I know its chill.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » October 13th, 2005, 8:54 pm

MICK wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

VLs are super deep and have thousands upon thousands of members in Chicago.WTF do you mean they arent a force?And drunken irish micks?Lucky 13?sounds like some shit you made up.Just about the only allies the Latin Kings have are the Black P Stones.

Doobie I really hope you arent dumb enough to let this fool convince you that blacks and latinos hate each other in chicago and whites are just innocent bystanders.ALL of the latinos in chicago have black allies.

The VLs could NOT go toe to toe with LK's or GD's. What the F*CK are you talking about?

I dont need to sit here and make up gangs. hahahaha thats some retarted sh*t. hahaha.

If you knew shit you would know the mil aint a town its a city and VLs are deep even up here and in Indiana and down south maybe you dont know because you aint really from the ghetto you just some pussy ass white boy who thinks he knows the real from reading computer sites.

And everybody knows GDs are the deepest in the entire midwest including chicago LKs are second or third deepest

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

aint no farms in the mil just streets

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » October 13th, 2005, 8:56 pm

and Illinois is mostly white farm towns too most states are you ignorant idiot

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: aint no farms in the mil just streets

Unread post by MICK » October 14th, 2005, 7:48 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:and Illinois is mostly white farm towns too most states are you ignorant idiot
Yea, outside Chicago. Im right here in the middle of Chicago. No farms here.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 14th, 2005, 7:50 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:
MICK wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

If you knew shit you would know the mil aint a town its a city and VLs are deep even up here and in Indiana and down south maybe you dont know because you aint really from the ghetto you just some pussy ass white boy who thinks he knows the real from reading computer sites.

And everybody knows GDs are the deepest in the entire midwest including chicago LKs are second or third deepest
HAHAHAHA. You think Im a pussy ass white boy?

Anytime you wanna meet up, I'll show you what Im made of.

Watch your step lil man. You come to my face with that and I'll make you my bitch.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: aint no farms in the mil just streets

Unread post by 100 » October 14th, 2005, 4:25 pm

MICK wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:and Illinois is mostly white farm towns too most states are you ignorant idiot
Yea, outside Chicago. Im right here in the middle of Chicago. No farms here.

AINT NOT FARMS HERE IN BREW CITY EITHER AND ILLINOIS IS ASS COUNTRY AND HICKY AS WISC IS.............

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » October 14th, 2005, 4:29 pm

MICK wrote:
100 wrote:
MICK wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

Well no offense to your cities brother, but they arent dogsh*t compared to Chicago.
Thats why ppl in Wisconsin are so fasinated by CHI gangs.

WE NOT FASCINATED YOUR JUST TALKING STUPID WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HERE?

ALL THOSE GANGS IN CHICAGO ARE NOT HERE IN MILWAUKEE ANYWAY AND IF THEY DECIDED TO COME HERE THEY WOULD GET LAUGHED AT ESP SOMEONE WHO IS A AGL

GD, BG, BPS, VL, BD, 4CH, IS HERE

AND YOU SAYING COMPARING MIL TO CHI IS WHATEVER THATS LIKE ME COMPARING CHICAGO TO NY THAT AINT NO COMAPARISON EITHER!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 14th, 2005, 6:42 pm

^ If you ever get a chance, go to Chicagohoodz.com

read the list of the hundreds of gangs here, then tell me Milwakee is anything close to the gangland that Chicago is.

And by the way, thats fine that Milwakee gang members would laugh,
but if some clown came here and claimed Milwakee, hed get laughed at, then shot.

You'se guys may have gangs, all Im saying is that its NOTHING compared to Chicago.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » October 16th, 2005, 7:23 pm

MICK wrote:^ If you ever get a chance, go to Chicagohoodz.com

read the list of the hundreds of gangs here, then tell me Milwakee is anything close to the gangland that Chicago is.
but if some clown came here and claimed Milwakee, hed get laughed at, then shot.

You'se guys may have gangs, all Im saying is that its NOTHING compared to Chicago.
You know nothing about Milwaukee.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » October 20th, 2005, 3:33 pm

I BEEN TO THAT SITE AND I BEEN TO CHICAGOMOBS.ORG JUST CAUSE YOU HAVE 100'S OF GANGS DON'T MEAN NAY-THING SH!!!!T WE CAN HAVE GD AND VL AND THATS IT AND THE CITY WILL STILL BE ON FIRE AND THATS PRETTY MUCH HOW IT IS MAINLY GD AND VL THEN YOU HAVE THE LK CATS AND MEXICAN GANGS THE stuff IS NOTHING MAN LET IR REST!

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » October 20th, 2005, 3:35 pm

CHICAGO IS MUCH LARGER THAN MILWAUKEE SO YEAH ALL THOSE GANGS WILL FIT JUSSSST FINE BUT THEY WON'T FIT HERE CAUSE THEY WILL BE ON TOP OF EACH OTHER AND LETS BE REAL THE MEMBERS OF MOST OF THESE GANGS ARE NOT ALL IN THE THOUSANDS ESP THE SMALLER ONES AND MEDIUM SIZE GANGS IN CHICAGO THAT DON'T EVEN EXTEND OUTSIDE OF CHICAGO ITSELF!

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » October 27th, 2005, 9:11 am

100 wrote:

I BEEN TO THAT SITE AND I BEEN TO CHICAGOMOBS.ORG JUST CAUSE YOU HAVE 100'S OF GANGS DON'T MEAN NAY-THING SH!!!!T WE CAN HAVE GD AND VL AND THATS IT AND THE CITY WILL STILL BE ON FIRE AND THATS PRETTY MUCH HOW IT IS MAINLY GD AND VL THEN YOU HAVE THE LK CATS AND MEXICAN GANGS THE stuff IS NOTHING MAN LET IR REST!
Theres Black Stones,MCs,4CHs,BGs,BDs,MLDs,SGDs,SCs,IGs,MKs,IUKs etc in Milwaukee.GD,VL,and LK are the deepest but there are alot of smaller organizations.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » October 29th, 2005, 1:27 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
100 wrote:

Theres Black Stones,MCs,4CHs,BGs,BDs,MLDs,SGDs,SCs,IGs,MKs,IUKs etc in Milwaukee.GD,VL,and LK are the deepest but there are alot of smaller organizations.

IKNOW WE GOT ALL THEM BUT THEY ARE WAY TOO SMALL IMMA N.B.B.G MYSELF WHAT I WAS SAYING IS THAT WE CAN HAVE ONLY 2 GANGS AND THIS CITY WILL STILL BE FIRE! AND NO ONE REALLY CARES ABOUT GANG BANGIN stuff ANYWAY CAUSE BROTHERS BE CLICKED UP TOGETHER ANYWAY WHETHER PEOPLE, FOLK OR OTHER AFFILIATION!

MY FAM IS CONCERNED WITH MONEY MAKING WHETHER LEGAL OR ILLEGAL BUT IF THEY GET PRESSED THEN THATS WHEN THEY'LL GET INTO ALL THAT NONSENSE!

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » October 29th, 2005, 2:34 pm

BGs,4CHs and Spanish Cobras are not what I would call small in Milwaukee....they all have at least 50 members up here.ANd where you a Breed from in the Mil?

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » October 29th, 2005, 7:45 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:BGs,4CHs and Spanish Cobras are not what I would call small in Milwaukee....they all have at least 50 members up here.ANd where you a Breed from in the Mil?
50 members aint deep.

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » October 29th, 2005, 7:45 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:BGs,4CHs and Spanish Cobras are not what I would call small in Milwaukee....they all have at least 50 members up here.ANd where you a Breed from in the Mil?
50 members aint deep.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » October 29th, 2005, 10:35 pm

SanFernando88 wrote:
50 members aint deep.
I wouldnt call it small either.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 29th, 2005, 10:58 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
SanFernando88 wrote:
50 members aint deep.
I wouldnt call it small either.
true

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 30th, 2005, 12:18 am

perongregory wrote:everyone loves tupac with the exception of some bitch ass haters.
Ive even seen Racist Mexicans bumping "2pac's greatest hits" in they car

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » October 30th, 2005, 1:12 pm

se11 wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:Come get your knee high sock,ball headed ass smoked in the REAL ghetto not them palm tree paradise ''hoods'' yall have in LA.

WE'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT MILWAUKEE RIGHT??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: KNOW I'VE HEARD IT ALL :lol: :lol: YOU TOLD THE BEST JOKE OF THE NIGHT. THIS BEER'S FOR YOU. I CAN GO TO BED NOW KNOWING WHERE MILWAS STANDS INCOMPARISON TO LOS ANGELES. SWEET DREAMS GANGSTER. DONT LET THEM BULLETS WHIZZING AROUND MILWAUKEE HIT YOU. MAKE SURE YOU WEAR YOUR BULLET PROOF VEST....ESPECIALLY WHEN IT SNOWS :lol: :lol:
Milwaukees murder rate is higher than LA pussy....besides that really aint got shit to do with this.

Dont worry about the Mil worry about your brothers in cali prisons getting #%@& by these Aryans.
actually according to google earth in 2000 LA county had 1006 murders, and Mil county had 126. thats according to google earth 2000. dont know how accurate it is.

anyone, this would be locked if there was a moderator moderating this forum, but there is not.
Milwaukees ''rate'' is higher than LAs,not the actual amount of homicides.LA has millions more people than Milwaukee.